Elena?Matt? You look dashing.I thought you said you weren't coming.
埃琳娜 马特 好帅啊你 我记得你说你不会来了呢
I couldn't miss it.You really are hot in a suit. I'd love to just.
还是不想错过 你穿西装真是太性感了 我真要
Ok, here's the deal.Do you know what you have to do?
好了 说正事 你知道自己要做什么吗
I'm going to get Tyler Lockwood really drunk.
我要把泰勒·洛克伍德灌得大醉
I'm going to start a fight with him.And I'm going to beat him until he snaps.
然后想办法挑衅他 跟他打架 直到他发飙为止
And then? I won't stop until he kills me.
然后呢 不死不休
God, you're hot.Now, go away.Thank you.
天呐 你真是性感 现在可以走了 谢谢
Do you see her? No.Are you sure you can do this?
看见她了吗 没 确定不会心软吗
Who are you talking to?I had the chance to kill her, and I hesitated.
你跟谁说话呢 我本来可以杀了她的 结果犹豫了
Well, that is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend.
这就是咱俩不一样的地方 朋友
I don't hesitate.You spent 145 years loving her. It could happen.I won't hesitate.All right.
我从不犹豫 你爱了她145年 一切皆有可能啊 我不会犹豫的 很好
We're really not supposed to be in here.Yeah, I know.
我们真的不应该进来的 是啊 我知道
But we really need to turn this party up.
但我们得为舞会制造点气氛
Another shot? Hey, I want a shot.Me too. And then we have to dance. Yes.
再来一杯吧 喂 我也要一杯 我也要 然后就去跳舞 -没错
You know, usually it's me corrupting you. I like this.
一般都是我带着你堕落的 我喜欢这样
Okay, let's go party. Come on
好了 回去舞会吧 走