Oh, uh... on the off chance that Bernadette doesn't call back and apologize, how do you feel about Mexican food for dinner tonight?
那个...抱着一丝希望问下,如果伯纳黛特没有打来向你道歉,我们今晚要不要吃墨西哥菜?
I... I don't know. Sounds kind of heavy.
不知道哎,听起来有点量太大
That's 'cause you always fill up on chips.
那是因为你老是薯条度日
And this is Dr. Gunderson from Stockholm.
这位是斯德哥尔摩的刚德森博士
Ah, Sweden. Yeah, home of my favorite Muppet and, uh, second favorite meatball.
哦,来自瑞典,我最爱的木偶就来自瑞典,还有第二喜欢的肉丸
Okay, the Nordic reputation for lack of humor is well-founded.
这下北欧人民缺乏幽默感的名声有理有据了
Boy, is his name Gunderson or No-Funderson?
天哪,他的名字到底是刚德森还是不幽默森啊?
Where are we going with this, Dr. Cooper?
库珀博士,我们这是要干嘛?
Oh, please, I'm your boyfriend. You call me Sheldon.
拜托,我是你男朋友,叫我谢尔顿就好
That's right, I am in a boy-girl relationship with this cute little lump of wool.
没错,我和这位小可爱正处于男女朋友关系中
Sheldon... It's a physical relationship, too.
谢尔顿啊...这也是一种身体关系
Hand-holding, hugging... even on hot days. Ow.
牵手,拥抱...天热亦如此。嗷
Okay, here's a new one. Apparently now we kick each other in the shin under the table.
嘿,还有个新的,显然现在我们还在桌子底下互踢小腿
How do you like it when I do it to you?
我踢你感觉如何?
Not so much, huh?
一点也不疼对吧?
Test subject D7, AKA Betsy, fear response study.
测试D7,即Betsy恐惧反应研究
Image number one: Frenchman on bicycle carrying baguettes.
画面1:骑车载着长面包的法国人
No visible reaction.
无显着反应
Image number two: sousaphone.
画面2:低音喇叭
Still no reaction. Okay.
仍无反应,好吧
Let's kick things up a notch.
我们提高一级
Image number three: crocodile with a mouthful of monkeys.
画面3:满嘴猴子的鳄鱼
Okay, now we're talking.
这才对嘛
Dr. Fowler? What do you want, Sheldon?
福勒博士?你想干嘛,谢尔顿?
Well, I'm done with work, so... Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry. Uh... Better?
我工作结束了,所以...抱歉,抱歉,抱歉啊,好点了吗?
Oh, baguettes. Yes, I like baguettes.
哦,法国长面包,我喜欢长面包
What exactly are you doing?
你到底在干嘛?
Determining baseline fear levels in capuchin monkeys by measuring their response to visual stimuli.
通过测定僧帽猴对视觉刺激的反应确定他们的恐惧基线水平
So, goofing off.
所以在...不务正业
As I was saying, I'm done with work and Leonard's not.
我刚刚说了,我工作结束,莱纳德还没
So good news, you get to take me home.
所以好消息,你可以载我回去
Play your cards right, I'll let you drive me past the lot where the buses park at night.
好好表现,我就让你载我经过那块晚上停放公交车的区域
I can't leave now, Sheldon. I'm very busy.
我现在走不开,谢尔顿,我很忙
Besides, why would I want to do you a favor after the way you treated me in the cafeteria?
再说了,你在餐厅那么对我,我干嘛还要帮你忙
Image number four: boa constrictor.
画面4:巨蟒
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
My behavior in the cafeteria was delightful.
我在餐厅的表现可讨喜了
Maybe your friend Gunderson needs to head over to IKEA and assemble a sense of humor.
只是你的朋友甘德森需要去宜家,组装点幽默感
You embarrassed me in front of my colleagues on my first day here.
你让我在同事面前很难堪,还是在我来的第一天
Image number five: kitten in a teacup.
画面5:茶杯里的小猫
Oh. Oh... embarrassed you?
萌,让你难堪?
You know what? I don't have time for this. Find another way home.
行了,我没时间谈这事,自己想办法回家吧
I'm starting to get the sense that you're angry with me.
我开始感觉到你在生我气了
Really? What tipped you off? Couple things, actually. Your tone of voice, your body language... Get out. Well, now, that.
真的吗?什么线索? 实际上好有几个,你的说话语气,身体语言...给我出去,瞧,还有这个
Image number six: woman giving birth.
画面6:妇女生产
It's 9:00. Where you been?
9点了,你去哪了?
Oh, I had to take the bus home.
我只能坐公车回来
Fell asleep and missed my stop.
睡过站了
Oh, no. Did you know that Los Angeles has a Little Sri Lanka?
不是吧?你知道洛杉矶有斯里兰卡人聚居地吗?
I did not.
恕在下无知
Well, I do... now.
我现在是知道了
They're a lovely people.
挺可爱的一群人
Although terrifying when you wake up face-to-face with them.
就是一睁眼便和他们四目相对怪吓人的
If you're hungry, I brought home some mutton and coconut milk.
你要是饿了,这有我买的羊肉和椰奶
Why'd you get that? You hate lamb.
你怎么买那个?你讨厌吃羊肉的啊
I was asking for directions.
我其实是在问路
Apparently, there was a communication problem.
谁料沟通出了障碍
I thought Amy was gonna drive you home.
我以为艾米会载你回家的
Yeah, I thought so, too, but she's acting very strangely.
是啊,我也这么以为,可她反应古怪的很
I was discussing it with a Sri Lankan fellow on the bus, and he hypothesized that a tiger may have recently run across her shadow.
我在公车上和一位斯里兰卡兄弟讨论了一下,他猜可能最近有老虎穿过了她的影子
Although he may have just been trying to drum up business for his brother-in-law's witch doctor practice.
不过他可能是帮自家小叔子的招揽巫医生意
Okay, Sheldon, what happened between you and Amy?
谢尔顿,你和艾米之间怎么了?
Well, can you believe she said I embarrassed her? Yeah.
你能相信么,她竟然说我让她难堪了?能
But you didn't even hear the details.
你还没听故事的来龙去脉呢
Sheldon... I've known you a long time, and I'm going to tell you this with all the love I can possibly muster.
谢尔顿啊...我们在一起也挺久了,我不得不使出全部的爱告诉你
Amy's right. You're wrong.
艾米说得对,你错了
But you don't even know... Doesn't matter.
可你都没有...无关紧要
But, now, but in my defense... Doesn't matter.
可在我看来...无所谓
You're not listening to my side of it. Okay, fine, Sheldon. What is your side?
你根本不听我解释,好吧,谢尔顿,你的解释是?
Well... Nope, got to go with Amy on this one.
事情是这样...算了,这件事我支持艾米
Shrimp was spicy.
虾好辣啊
You want a TUMS?
要吃颗抗胃酸咀嚼钙片吗?
You got the tropical fruit kind?
有热带水果味儿的吗?
No, if I buy those, I just go through them like candy.
没,要是有,肯定早就当糖吃光了
Tell me about it. One time, I swear I pooped out a stick of chalk.
可不是嘛,我发誓有次我拉出了一条粉笔
I'll get it. Thanks.
我来开门, 谢谢
Hi. Oh, hi. I may have overreacted.
嗨,嗨。我可能反应过激了
Yeah, well, I didn't handle it so great, either.
唉,我也做得不对
It's just sometimes I feel like you enjoy spending time with your friends more than with me.
只是有时候我觉得你更愿意和朋友在一起玩,而不是我
That's not true. It's not?
不是这样的,不是吗?
You spend all day together at work, and then you all hang out at night playing games, going to the comic book store.
你们白天一起工作,晚上还要一起打游戏,逛漫画书店
Last week, you two got a couples massage.
上个星期,你俩还一起做情侣按摩
So, when you said you wouldn't want to spend that much time with me, it really hurt my feelings.
所以,当你说你不想和我长时间呆在一起,我真的很受伤
Yeah, no, I get that. I'm so sorry.
我懂了,真的对不起
Starting tomorrow, I am turning over a new leaf.
明天起,我会重新做人
Time with you is my number one priority.
和你在一起才是头等大事
Why tomorrow?
为什么是明天起?
Well, we're real close to finishing off the new Batman game.
呃...这个新版蝙蝠侠游戏,我们马上就打通关了
It is awesome.
超赞的
Uh, you should probably go after her.
你应该去追她
Should I go after you? No!
我要来追你吗?滚远!
Thanks for getting me in trouble.
真是多谢你,我麻烦大了
Amy Amy Amy. Sheldon, what are you doing here so late?
艾米,艾米,艾米。谢尔顿,这么晚了你来这儿干嘛?
I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about what happened earlier between us.
我辗转反侧无法入眠,一直在想白天咱俩发生的事
Also, I had one heck of a bus nap.
另外,我在公车上补觉了
Oh, speaking of which, do you want some mutton and coconut milk? No.
噢!说到这个想起来了,你要吃羊肉和椰奶吗?不要
Well, I cannot give this stuff away.
呃,这些东西怎么送也送不出去
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
Amy, this isn't easy to say.
艾米,这件事真难以启齿
All relationships are difficult, but even more so when you're in one with a person who struggles with everyday social interactions.
情侣关系本不容易,当你交往的对象还是一个挣扎于日常社交的人时就是难上加难了
And frankly... who can strike some people as being kind of a weirdo.
而且老实说,这个人在别人眼里还是个奇葩
Sheldon... you're not a weirdo.
谢尔顿...你不是个奇葩
I wasn't speaking about me.
我没说自己
I mean, honestly, there's no telling what will set you off.
说真的,完全搞不懂你的发火点在哪
You know, introducing myself as your boyfriend.
向别人自我介绍,说是你男朋友
Giving you the opportunity to drive me home.
给你机会开车送我回家
Breaking the ice with your colleagues using ethnic humor, the funniest kind of humor.
开种族玩笑来打破和你同事的冷场,那可是最搞笑的幽默
What's your point?
你想说啥?
My point is, we're a couple.
我想说,我们是情侣
And... I like you for who you are.
我喜欢你的全部
Quirks and all.
包括怪癖的一面
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
Well, I should hope so.
我觉得也是
I don't see anyone else banging on this door to put up with your nonsense.
我想不到还会有谁愿意敲开你的门来忍受你的无理取闹
Not even a good-bye?
连再见也不说吗?
You see, that's the kind of thing that makes people think you're weird.
你看,你就是这么做才让人觉得奇葩
Poor kid.
可怜的孩子
She just doesn't see it.
就是不开窍
I'm not apologizing to Howard. He can come beg me on his knees.
我绝不跟霍华德道歉,他应该向我跪地求饶
Sheldon, too. If I see him at work, I'm just going to ignore him.
谢尔顿也是,要是上班的时候看到他,我会熟视无睹
All right, don't worry. I talked to Leonard. He is gonna sit the guys down and set them straight.
别担心,我跟莱纳德交待过了,他会把他们集合起来,好好调教调教
Laser's warmed up. Pull!
激光已加热。放!