Previously on "The Originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
I assume I have the misfortune
我想我不幸
of speaking to my mother.
要和我母亲说话
I have come to heal our family.
我是来治愈我们的家
She'd prefer to place us all in new bodies.
她想要把我们换入新的身体
Take the body of a mortal
重归凡人的躯体
and all be happy again.
我们就能一起幸福地生活下去
It is time you bring camille.
是时候把卡米尔带过来了
There's no need for this.
用不着这东西
My sons have taken quite the liking to you.
我的儿子们似乎都很喜欢你呢
Proud werewolves on a witch's leash.
骄傲的狼人居然成为女巫的走狗
I hope those rings you're wearing are worth it.
希望你们手上的戒指值得你们这么做吧
You're gonna like me, Davina Claire,
你会喜欢我的 达维娜?克莱尔
and I'm gonna let you pretend a while
我就让你先假装
that you don't already.
你还没爱上我
When he wakes, he'll make his own decision.
当他醒来 他就会做出他的选择
You declared war when you came after my family.
当你对付我的家人 战争就已经开始
You don't understand.
你不明白
Slap them on a witch,
把这个铐在巫师手上
can't do magic as long as they're on.
他们就没办法施法术了
Kidnapping. Rather unpleasant way
绑架 真是不愉快的
to begin a family reunion.
家庭重聚啊
Well, wait until you see how we end it.
等着看我们如何结束吧
We arrive into this world as innocents,
我们天真无邪地来到这个世上
wideeyed,
对一切充满好奇
vulnerable.
脆弱不堪
It is the job of our parents to nurture and protect us.
养育和保护我们是父母应尽的责任
Unfortunately, our own parents failed miserably
不幸的是 我们的父母
at even the most basic of parental tasks,
却连这最基本的两点都做不到
but we are not beholden to the past
但我们不会被他们创造的过去
they created for us.
所禁锢
Today, a new future awaits.
今天 一个新的未来正等待着你们
Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself,
放下你们对以利亚和我的敌意
and instead join us against she who trully
选择加入我们一起对抗
deserves your ire our mother.
真正的敌人 我们的母亲
Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms.
这么做 我们就会全心接纳你们
But if you continue to oppose us,
但如果继续与我们为敌
a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns.
你要担心的就不只是吃不到糕点了
If all you wanted was my allegiance against mother dearest,
如果你们要的只是让我合力对抗母亲
you should have said so,
早说就好了啊
save me a night shackled to the wall.
这样我就不用在墙上拷一晚了
This was Niklaus.
这只是尼克劳斯的主意
My recommendation was to remove
我的建议是把你的四肢
your limbs one by one until you comply.
一条一条拆下来 直到你同意
We'vewe've no desire to torture you,
我们并不想折磨你们
provided you vow to stand beside us
只要你们作为兄弟 发誓站在
as brothers.
我们这边
Brothers?
兄弟
Does that word even apply to us
经过这么多世纪的背叛
after all these centuries of betrayal,
我们还能称得上是兄弟吗
and is loyalty to you ever really rewarded?
忠诚对你来说是否真的还有意义
If so, tell me Niklaus,
如果是 那告诉我 尼克劳斯
where is our sister Rebekah?
我们的妹妹丽贝卡在哪
She was blindly loyal to you for a thousand years,
一千年来 她一直盲目地忠实于你
and now nowhere to be found.
现在却沓无踪迹
Where did our sister go,
我们的妹妹到底去哪了
and how did she escape your vile machinations?
她又是怎么逃脱你那些阴谋诡计的
You think me vile?
你觉得我卑鄙
Well, what then, do you make of the one who cursed us?
那你怎么看待诅咒我们的那人
She was trying to make you mortal again,
她试图让你们重新成为凡人
and you both refused her.
你们却都拒绝了
Only proves how far you've fallen,
这只能说明你们堕落得有多彻底
but I expect Rebekah will have a different response
但我想丽贝卡对她的提议一定会有
to her proposal.
不同的反应
See, unlike the two of you,
不像你们俩
she always did cling to her humanity.
她一直坚持保留自己的人性
Rebekah's off limits, too.
你们不许动丽贝卡
You pursue her, and you will suffer.
如果你们敢去找她 我会让你们好看的
Do not let him goad you, Elijah.
别让他刺激到你 以利亚
Neither he nor Esther will find Rebekah
不管他还是埃斯特都找不到丽贝卡
unless she wants to be found, and she does not.
除非她想被发现 而她不想
Esther is quite determined.
埃斯特不会善罢甘休
She's been searching for Rebekah
她自从回来的那一天起
since the day she returned.
就一直在寻找丽贝卡
I imagine it's only a matter of time.
我想她被找到只是时间的问题
I enjoy a good bloodletting as much as anyone,
尽管我享受血腥杀戮的乐趣
but our brothers have power,
但我们的兄弟有法力
as well as knowledge of Esther's plans.
还清楚埃斯特的计划
We need them alive.
我们得留他们活口
Can you imagine what they would do to Rebekah, to Hope?
你能想象他们会对丽贝卡 对霍普做什么吗
Rebekah has been cloaked
丽贝卡的行踪已经
by powerful magic.
被强大的魔法所隐藏
Focus on the task at hand.
关注我们眼前的任务
We need to persuade our brothers.
我们得说服咱们的兄弟
I'm through with persuasion.
我已经厌倦了说服他们
Has the earth shifted on its axis,
这地球是倒着转了吗
you needing restraint from me?
你居然需要我的劝阻
It's me. I have the baby,
是我 宝宝在我这
and we're on the run.
我们正在逃亡
Esther found us.
埃斯特找到我们了
We're safe for now.
目前我们暂时安全
I've lost her bloody starlings,
我摆脱了她那该死的鹦鹆
but I have no idea where to go.
但我不知道该去哪里
Tell her to head west.
让她朝西走
I'll call Hayley.
我打给海莉
Do not tell Hayley.
别告诉海莉
Esther's too smart for that.
埃斯特一定会预料到的
The only advantage that we have is that
如今我们唯一的优势就是
she thinks the baby died.
她以为宝宝已经死了
Text me with plans.
把计划用短信发给我
Go. I'll take care of Kol and Finn.
去吧 科尔和芬恩交给我
Splendid, and in your hands,
再好不过了 在你手上
I assume they'll be dead by nightfall.
我看他们到不了晚上就会死了
I will show restraint. Hope needs her father.
我会克制的 霍普需要父亲
What she needs, what
她需要的
what we need are allies to help us defeat our mother.
我们需要的是能帮我们打败母亲的同盟
Finn and kol must be turned to our side.
芬恩和科尔必须投靠我们
Without their help, there will be nowhere left for Hope to run.
没有他们的帮助 霍普也会无处可藏
Klaus, you child.
克劳斯 你太幼稚
I have waited months
为见女儿
to see my daughter.
我已经等了几个月
I can wait one more day.
我可以多等一天
Elijah.
以利亚
Do whatever it takes to keep her safe.
不论如何都要确保她的安全
I give you my word.
我保证
Wolves are freaking out.
狼人们都吓坏了
They know it had to be an insider
他们知道昨天拿下
who took down Vincent last night,
文森特的肯定是内奸
seeing as no one could have been anywhere near him.
因为其他人都没法接近他
Anybody suspect it was you?
有人怀疑你吗
No, not yet, but they're gonna figure it out,
还没有 但他们总会发现的
which pretty much means I'm screwed
基本上确实我是完了
unless we come up with a plan.
除非我们想出个办法
Call a meeting,the whole pack tonight.
召集一次会议 整个狼群
If they're so scared, now's the perfect time
如果他们在害怕 现在就是最好时机
to convince them they need to ditch Esther.
说服他们抛弃埃丝特
She gave them moonlight rings.
她能给他们月光戒指
Well, those rings make you slaves.
正是那些戒指让你们成了奴隶
No. They make us powerful.
不 戒指让我们强大
We were exiles before,
从前我们是被流放的
but now we run the city.
现在整个城市都是我们的
The vampires are scared of us,
吸血鬼怕我们
and no one, including me is just
没有人 包括我
gonna walk away from that because
会随便放弃这一切 就因为
Set the damn meeting.
给我召集这次会议
So are you gonna work on a rousing speech
你是在想篇振奋人心的演讲呢
or just get day drunk?
还是想白天就买醉
Little bit of both.
两个都有吧
Jack, it's 10 A.M.
杰克 现在才早上10点
You know, for months, I wrote down every single word Ansel said,
几个月来 我一直在记录安瑟尔所说的
the entire history of our people.
我们族人的全部历史
If only I'd know he was Klaus' father,
要是我当时知道他是克劳斯的父亲
I would have asked him a hell of a lot more.
绝对要再多问一些
You know, I was up all night looking through this,
我整晚都没睡 在读这个
trying to find something,
想找点办法
anything that will help me
任何能帮我们
figure out how to get the people back together.
重新召回我们的族人的办法
Let me guess no such luck.
我猜猜看 没找到吧
Nothing viable.
没有一个可行
And now Ansel's dead
而且现在安瑟尔死了
along with Ollie, so forgive me
奥利也死了 所以请原谅
if I need a beer because right now,
我现在需要一瓶啤酒
I can use all the help I can get.
我需要一切能帮到我的
I screwed up, you guys.
我错了 两位
I was with Kaleb last night,
昨晚我和卡莱布在一起
and he took the white oak stake when I was asleep.
我睡着时他拿走了白橡木桩
II'm sorry. I never should have trusted him.
对不起 我就不该信任他
Kol doesn't have the stake.
木桩不在科尔那儿
Klaus does.
在克劳斯手里
Matter of fact, Klaus has Kol, too.
事实上 科尔也在克劳斯手里
What? How is that possible?
什么 怎么可能
D, I'm the one who took him.
达 他就是我抓的
I saw an opportunity, and I wasn't gonna pass it up,
我看到了机会 也把握了机会
and trust me we are all safer this way.
而且相信我 这样我们都更加安全
Not Kaleb. Klaus will kill him.
卡莱布不安全 克劳斯会杀了他的
His name isn't Kaleb. It's Kol,
他不叫卡莱布 他叫科尔
and Klaus has had a thousand years to kill him,
而且克劳斯有一千多年时间可以杀他
and he hasn't, so worry less
但他却没有 所以还是
about him and more about yourself.
少担心他 多担心一下你自己吧
All right. This guy is not your friend.
好吗 这个人不是你的朋友
He wants to use you to get his own way.
他只是想利用你达到自己的目的
You don't know him like I do.
你没有我了解他
I know him better than you do.
我比你更了解他
Now I'm sorry I had to go behind your back,
我很抱歉 瞒着你干了这事
and I hate lying to you, I really do,
而且我很不愿意对你说谎 真的
but believe me, this is for your own good.
但是相信我 这是为了你好
I got to take care of some business, all right?
我还有事要处理
Stick with Josh.
别离开乔什身边
Everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会好的
Elijah's off his bloody rocker.
以利亚精神错乱了
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Are you gonna help me or what?
你到底要不要帮忙
If you were a little more clever,
你要是再聪明点
you would recognize that there's
就能意识到
opportunity in our current circumstances.
我们现在的处境带给了我们机会
Opportunity to what, get a beating?
什么机会 被揍吗
Gentlemen, I apologize for keeping you waiting.
先生们 抱歉让你们久等了
Good news is I have returned with an old friend,
好消息是我带来了一位老朋友
someone who wants to say hello.
他想向你们问声好
Hello.
你们好
How's it going, fellas?
最近还好吗 伙计们
Ah, you again. You ever get bored
又是你 你总被我哥哥欺负
of getting bullied by my brother?
就不觉得烦吗
Oh, I volunteered for this.
这次我是自愿的
Did you? Yeah. The way I see it,
是吗 在我看来
you have it coming.
这是你自找的
First, you messed with Davina.
首先 你玩弄了达维娜
Now I hear you want to drag Rebekah into all this.
现在我听说你还要把丽贝卡扯进来
Not happening.
没门
Well, I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother,
我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲
but I'll happily settle for one or the other.
但有一个人加入我也很高兴
Either way, if you continue to defy me,
不管怎样 如果你们继续反抗我
your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence
你们的生命里就会只剩下无穷无尽的
of agonizing torture.
痛苦折磨
So...
所以
which is it to be?
你们自己选吧
I've got to say I'm gonna enjoy this.
我必须得说 我会很享受的
Out of the whole twisted family sit down
扭曲的家庭闹剧 给我坐下
You are the one that I like the least.
你们之中 我最不喜欢你
Yeah? Well, there's a pretty young lady
是吗 有个年轻女孩儿
who disagrees with that opinion.
不这么认为呢
Then let me make myself perfectly clear.
我跟你把话说清楚
You go near Davina, and I'm gonna cut off parts of you
你再招惹达维娜 我就把你某个部位剁了
that you'd rather keep.
你应该还是想留着它的
Ahh. More threats.
又来威胁这一套
How bloody inventive.
真有新意
Thing is, Klaus needs me,
问题是 克劳斯需要我
so that backs you into a bit of a corner, doesn't it?
所以这就把你逼进了角落 是吗
Well, until we get rid of your mom.
在我们干掉你母亲之后
I wonder what happens then.
我很想知道会发生什么事
Well, Klaus might not need me when mother's gone,
母亲死后 也许克劳斯不需要我了
but you might.
但你可能会需要我
Come on, Marcel. You were king of the city once.
马塞尔 你曾经是这座城市的统治者
You really think he's just gonna give it back to you?
你真以为他会拱手相让吗
You always got an angle, don't you?
你的视角总是很独特 不是吗
You see, individually, we can't do anything,
你想 若是单干 我们什么都做不了
But together, well, Klaus wouldn't stand a chance.
但如果我们联合 克劳斯就不会有丝毫机会
Probably not, but then I'd have to trust you,
也许吧 但那意味着我得相信你
and I don't.
而我做不到
At least with Klaus, I know exactly what I'm getting.
跟着克劳斯 至少我很清楚能得到什么
I thought you had more fortitude, Marcellus.
我还以为你有多坚韧呢 马塞勒斯
You disappoint me.
真让我失望
Nobody cares for your opinion.
没人在乎你怎么想
Klaus just wants to know what you're up to.
克劳斯只想知道你想干什么
Tell me everything, maybe you'll get to live.
一五一十地招来 我也许会留你一命
If not...
否则
For the record, yes,
声明一下 没错
I knew what Marcel was up to, and you can hate me if you want to
我知道马塞尔在干什么 你可以恨我
I don't hate you, Josh.
我不恨你 乔什
I'm just sick of worrying about you
我只是厌倦了一直担心你
and Marcel, and most of all,
担心马塞尔 最重要的是
I am tired of Klaus always being in the middle of it.
我厌倦了克劳斯总是卷入其中
You know, every time I try to stand up to him
每次我想对抗克劳斯
It hasn't worked out so well.
结果都不怎么好
Yeah. Well, failure, party of two.
看来我们两个都很失败
You seem to be doing all right.
你看起来过得挺好的啊
Uh, yeah, except that
是 只不过
every werewolf in town is trying to kill me.
这座城市所有狼人都想要我的命
Well, except for the superhot one that I'm sort of dating,
除了我在泡的超性感的那个
But that's got its own problems, though.
不过也还是有不少问题
It's kind of a, uh, Romeo and Romeo thing.
算是罗密欧和罗密欧的情事吧
And how hot is this Romeo?
那个罗密欧有多性感呢
Pretty hot!
真性感
Definitely worth the drama. Yeah.
这一切绝对值得
Invite him over.
请他过来吧
Yeah. I want to meet him.
我想见见他
Come on. Do it.
快 约他
Do you think our mother is even the least bit
你觉得母亲对于你的安危
concerned for your wellbeing?
有一丝一毫的担忧吗
She knows I don't need rescuing.
她知道没必要来救我
You can toy with me all you want, Niklaus,
你想怎么整我都可以 尼克劳斯
But you've had innumerable opportunities
但你有那么多机会
to kill me.
可以杀我
But I didn't, did I?
但我没有 不是吗
Finn, I understand your devotion to her.
芬恩 我明白你对她的忠诚
She must have clung to you with desperate need
姐姐弗雷娅死后 她一定表现得
after our sister Freya died,
极度需要你在身边
making you believe
让你相信
it was your responsibility to care for her
照顾她是你的责任
always and forever,
直到永远
a burden which you accepted without question
你毫不质疑地接下来这个负担
because you were a good son.
因为你是一个孝顺的儿子
Small children lack the capacity to question their parents,
小孩儿没有能力质疑自己的父母
but you're a man now, Finn.
但你已经是个成年人了 芬恩
Is that the extent of your argument?
你的论据就是这个程度吗
I'm a man now, so I should join your wretched cause?
我是个成年人了 我就应该加入你的邪恶事业吗
Is it not better to join me
难道和我一起
than spend the remainder of your mortal life
不比把余生浪费在一个女人身上好吗
aligned to a woman who always manipulated you?
一个整天操控你的女人
Brother, I offer you the opportunity to free yourself.
哥哥 我给你一个释放自己的机会
Side with me, and I will give you
站在我这一边 我能给你一种
the life she never once offered,
母亲从未给过你的人生
a chance to choose your own path.
一个自己选择道路的机会
The choice is yours, brother.
选择权在你 哥哥
You want to stop playing mountain man
你能别再扮演野人
and explain why you kept this from me?
解释一下为什么不让我看这个吗
Why don't I jog your memory?
不如让我来提醒你
"The werewolf's power can be traced back
狼人力量可以追溯至
to the myth of the unification ceremony,
神秘的联合仪式
a ritual that bestowed certain unique abilities
这个仪式将某种特殊能力
onto every member of the pack."
置于族群每个成员内
Do you believe this?
你相信吗
I didn't at first,
一开始不信
and then Ansel swore he saw it with his own eyes,
后来安瑟尔发誓说他亲眼见到过
and then he dies,
接着他就死了
and I find out he's resurrected from a thousand years ago,
然后我发现他在一千多年前就已经死了
which means he was alive to see it.
意味着他确实能亲眼所见
How did I not know about this?
我怎么会不知道这些呢
You didn't grow up out here.
你不是在这儿长大的
Every kid grows up hearing the stories.
这里的每个孩子都听说过这些故事
Back in the day, werewolf bloodlines were all distinct, right?
从前 狼人血统都是各自独立的
Some had speed, some had strength,
一些族系速度快 一些力量大
some could sense enemies from miles away.
一些能相隔千里察觉敌人的踪迹
Now to evolve, you would perform a ritual.
若要进化 就要进行仪式
A shaman would marry the alphas of each bloodline,
巫师会让各族的首领互相联姻
and then the special abilities of each
这些族系的特殊能力
would be inherited mystically
就会神奇地继承下去
by everyone who participated in the ritual.
每个参与仪式的人都会获得这些力量
See, after a few centuries, everybody had the same abilities,
数个世纪以后 所有人都获得了相同的能力
so alpha marriages became political.
于是首领联姻变成了政治联姻
They became about power, about territory.
变成了为了权力 为了领土的婚姻
But I have a unique ability.
但我有特殊的能力
Becausm a hybrid, I can control when I change,
因为我是混血儿 我可以控制何时变身
so if this mystical marriage thing works,
如果这神秘的婚姻能管用
then our people get my power,
那么族人就能拥有我的力量
and they can ditch the rings,
他们就能摆脱戒指
which means Esther no longer has a hold over them.
这样埃丝特就没办法再控制他们了
Jack, this is exactly the answer that we've been looking for.
杰克 这就是我们一直在找的答案
Let's find a shaman, we'll say some vows.
我们去一位巫师 说些誓言
Hell, we'll make it a party.
就当是开一场派对
It ain't just a party.
不仅仅是一场派对
If the vows ain't honored, it doesn't work.
如果誓言不是神圣的 就不管用
It's got to be a real marriage in every way
在各方面都要是一场真实的婚礼
for the rest of our lives.
一辈子持续下去
Are you up for that?
你打算这样做吗
Didn't think so.
我看不是
Hayley, hey. What's up?
海莉 怎么啦
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
Are you sure you're ok?
你确实你没事吗
Yeah. I must just be coming down with something.
没事 我肯定是生病了
I'm sorry to drag you out of bed for this.
抱歉为此把你从被子里拖出来
Please. You just discovered an ancient marriage ritual
拜托 你刚发现一项古老婚姻仪式
with pretty drastic supernatural and personal implications.
其中包含强大的超自然力量和个人暗示
The least I could do is get out of bed.
我至少能帮忙起个床吧
So this is everything I found in my uncle's files about
这是所有我能在叔叔文件里找到的
werewolf ceremonies and rituals.
关于狼人庆典或者仪式的记载
Mostly it sounds like old folklore and fables.
大部分都像是民间传说跟寓言故事
But I'm guessing you're not here
但是我猜你要找的
looking for some kind of proof.
也不是什么事实证据
I don't know what I'm looking for.
我不知道我要找什么
Not to pry, but does Jackson have any answers?
不是我八卦 但杰克逊那边怎么说
He doesn't even want to talk about it.
他压根不想谈这件事
He doesn't even want to put me in this position.
他不想我去做这种事情
He's a good, decent guy,
他是一个善良的正人君子
if those even exist anymore.
如果这种人还存在的话
And I'm assuming he knows about Elijah.
我猜他知道了以利亚
Elijah and I have barely spoken
以利亚自从我变成混血儿以后
since I became a hybrid,
就没怎么和我说过话了
but still he is...
但是他依然
Under your skin.
让你想念着
Well, there's no right answer to this.
这种问题没有正确答案
You just have to figure out what's best for you,
你只要弄明白怎样是对自己最好的
and think long and hard about your decision,
做决定前一定要深思熟虑
because you're the one who's going to have to live with it.
因为你自己是要承担这个结果一辈子的人
No pressure.
不要有压力
What's that on your back?
你背上是什么
Nice music. Girl's got taste.
音乐不错 这女孩有品位
Oh, please. That was my call.
拜托 这是我的挑的
She wanted Puccini.
她想放普契尼的歌剧
You must be Aiden...
你一定是艾登
Supercool, superhandsome...
非常酷 非常英俊
Werewolf traitor.
狼人的背叛者
I'm sorry. That was a dumb joke.
抱歉 刚才那句玩笑太冷了
I was gonna go order some food.
我准备叫些外卖
Do you like Thai?
你喜欢泰国菜吗
Uh, sure.
当然
Great.
太好了
That wasn't planned at all, was it?
刚才完全没有计划好的 对吧
Nope.
没有
Hey. You ok?
你还好吧
The "werewolf traitor" thing.
"狼人背叛者"的事
Is there more trouble with your pack people?
族群还有别的麻烦事吗
Guess we'll find out soon enough.
估计我们很快就知道了
I actually called a meeting tonight
我今晚召集了大家开会
For Hayley and Jackson, so one way or another,
为海莉和杰克逊 所以不管怎样
it's all coming to a head.
事情都会有个头
You know, those people look up to you.
你知道吗 这群人仰慕你
I mean, trust me. I've seen you in action.
我是说 相信我 我亲眼见过
You're a badass.
你相当厉害
So just go in there and tell them what's what.
所以就直接告诉大家是怎么一回事
I'm not the alpha.
我不是首领
No, but Jackson is,
不是 但是杰克逊是的
and the pack respects both of you,
族群尊敬你们两位
so if you stand with him,
所以 如果你和他站在一起
they will listen.
他们会听你的
One thing I learned from Marcel...
马塞尔教会了我一件事情
Loyalty sends a powerful message,
忠诚的力量是无穷的
And hey, look. If you get nervous,
听着 如果你紧张了
or, like, need a vote of confidence or whatever,
需要增加点自信心什么的话
just remember that, uh...
就记住了
I think you're pretty amazing.
我觉得你很了不起
I'm a little surprised we don't hear clapping right now.
我有点吃惊 这会居然没有掌声
Yeah.
就是
Hey, Davina.
达维娜
You can come down now.
你可以下来了
Davina.
达维娜
We can deep doing this as long as you want,
只要你想 我们可以一直进行下去
Or...
或者
I can kill you now
我现在就杀了你
and turn you into A brandnew baby vampire.
然后把你转变成一只新生的吸血鬼
Go on. Do it.
来吧 动手吧
My mother's got plans for me whether I like it or not.
不论我喜不喜欢 母亲都已经替我计划好了
If I die, she'll just pop me into another body,
要是我死了 她不过再替我找一个肉身
not that my family will care that much
我家人也不是真的关心
if the death was permanent.
我是不是永远地死了
What are you really up to,
你到底有什么目的
and what's it got to do with Davina?
跟达维娜有什么关系
You're afraid I'm gonna break her little heart.
你是在担心我会伤了她的心
That's downright paternal of you, Marcel.
十足的父亲范呢 马塞尔
Easy, Marcel, easy.
放轻松 马塞尔 放轻松
Let's give Kol a little longer to decide
在砍掉科尔脑袋之前
before we lop off his head, hmm?
还是再给他一些时间考虑吧
Comments like that
说这种话
He already thinks that you don't care.
他已经认为你不在乎他了
Is that so, brother?
是吗 弟弟
You only daggered me a dozen times.
你多次用匕首封住我
You always cared more for Marcel than you did for me.
你总是关心马塞尔多过我
Well, I didn't realize I'd hurt your feelings.
我没意识到这伤了你的心
Well, that's the thing, isn't it, Nik?
问题就在这里 对吧 尼克
You don't know squat about me.
你根本不了解我
Ah, but thanks to Marcel,
但是多亏了马塞尔
I know all I need to.
该了解的我都知道了
You're desperate to be a part of this family, aren't you?
你很渴望成为家族的一分子 对吧
All of your mischief was just attempts for attention.
所有的恶作剧也都只是想获得关注而已
You know, the truth is, Kol,
实际上 科尔
you're right to feel slighted.
你感觉不被重视 这就对了
I mean that. You're right,
我说真的 你是对的
But perhaps there's still time
不过也许我们还有时间
to make it up to you.
来补偿你
You have reached the voice mailbox of
已为您转至语音信箱
Tell me...
告诉我...
Has there been anyone out of the ordinary here today?
今天有谁不是常客吗
Just you.
只有你
I am so sorry. Let me
很抱歉 让我...
That's quite all right.
我没事
Thank you.
谢谢
I told you to clean yourself up...
我让你将自己收拾干净
that if you were clean,
如果你身上干净了
no one would know what you are or what you'd done.
就不会有人知道你是什么 你做了什么
So, brother.
哥哥
Ready to embrace your new life of freedom?
准备好迎接你自由的新生活了吗
I'm already free, brother.
我本来就很自由 弟弟
You're aware our mother cares nothing for you?
你知道母亲根本不在乎你吗
Niklaus, I assure you, my mother loves me.
尼克劳斯 相信我 母亲很爱我
She loves all of her children.
她爱她的每一个孩子
We would not exist without her sacrifice.
若不是她的牺牲 我们都不会存在
Do you even know the truth,
你知道真相吗
that she was barren,
她本来不育
And she grew so desperate for a family
对家庭的极度渴望
that she begged one of
促使她跑去乞求
the most powerful witches in history for help,
有史以来最强大的女巫
Her sister Dahlia.
她的姐姐达莉亚
Of course, Dahlia's price was high.
达莉亚开出的条件自然很高
She agreed to make our mother fertile,
她同意让母亲怀孕
But in exchange, she sought the firstborn as sacrifice.
但代价是 她夺走长子作为祭品
Having no other choice...
别无选择...
Our mother gave away our beloved Freya.
我们的母亲只能交出亲爱的弗雷娅
Our sister died of plague.
我们的姐姐死于一场瘟疫
Esther gave her away.
埃丝特把她送出去了
Think about that,
好好想想
the pain,
痛苦
the grief.
悲伤
If you what you say is true,
如果你说的是真的
than death is far too delicate a fate for her.
那命运于她是真心残忍啊
She loves us more than you realize.
她根本没意识到她有多爱你
And is love the reason she wanted my child dead?
爱到想杀死我的孩子吗
She was trying to protect you from Dahlia's curse.
她是在保护你不受达莉亚的诅咒
What curse?!
什么诅咒
Dahlia demanded the firstborn of every generation.
达莉亚索要每一代的长子
Had your child lived, she would have paid the price,
你的孩子活下来 她就要付出代价
and if anyone had tried to protect her,
如果有人企图保护她
Dahlia would come and destroy us all.
达莉亚会过来灭掉我们所有人
Look at you.
看看你啊
So big, so perfect.
长这么大了 这么健康
I can't imagine the joy of spending every day with her.
无法想象每天都和她在一起会有多开心
It's...
感觉...
Quite lovely.
很美好
Feels so human.
感觉很人性
Yes.
是的
Some would argue the most human of experiences.
可能是感觉最人性的体验了
I know I have to give her back to Hayley
我知道当有一天时机成熟
when the time is right,
我要把她送回海莉身边
but she's made me realize
但是她让我意识到
how much I want that child of my own
我是多么想有一个自己的孩子
that I know I can't have.
但我永远都不会有
A lovely dream.
一个美好的梦
Unfortunately, it's one that's just beyond our reach,
不幸的是 我们永远无法拥有
considering the curse of our existence.
因为让我们存活的诅咒不允许
Seems Esther's attacking with her usual fervor.
看来埃丝特还是那么热衷伤害她
Yes. Mother tortured me for days with memories
是的 母亲用我埋藏已久的记忆
I thought I'd buried long ago.
折磨了我好几天
Then she made an offer
然后她提议
to make us all mortal again.
让我们重新做回人类
You see, sister, mother believes that
妹妹 母亲认为
by placing us in new bodies
把我们放进新的身体里
we could then reclaim some kind of purity,
我们就能找回纯洁了
even begin families of our own again.
甚至可以组建自己的家庭
And I have to confess, Rebekah,
不得不说 丽贝卡
this invitation, however cruel the delivery,
这个提议 虽然传达的方式很残忍
had a certain kind of...
却让我觉得很有..
appeal.
吸引力
You needn't worry.
别担心
We're safe.
我们很安全
Looks like this little one needs her diaper changed.
看起来小宝贝要换尿布了
Here, my love.
过来 亲爱的
I'm done leaving messages, Elijah.
我都留了无数条信息了 以利亚
To say this is urgent would be a gross understatement.
情况已经不能用紧急来形容了
We need to speak immediately.
我们得马上谈谈
I was wondering whether you'd show up.
我还在想你什么时候现身呢
I'm afraid I'm not done torturing your darling Kol.
恐怕我还没折磨够你的宝贝科尔
You best run along while you still can.
趁你还有机会的时候赶紧逃吧
I'm not going anywhere, Klaus.
我哪儿都不会去 克劳斯
D, today is not the day. D
今天别闹
Actually, I think it is.
事实上 我觉得是
Looks like it's just you and me now.
看来就剩咱俩了
I know you're angry and scared,
我知道你们愤怒 恐惧
But we are a pack, no matter what.
但我们是一个族群
You've been checked out for months.
你失踪了数月
Why should we listen to you?
我们为什么要听你的
Because he's the alpha.
因为他是首领
You got a problem with that?
你有意见吗
I want to hear what Jackson has to say.
我愿意听杰克逊的计划
This is a pack meeting.
这是族群会议
You're not one of us anymore.
你已经不是我们的一员了
No?
是吗
I am still a wolf,
我仍是一个狼人
and I didn't need any magical rings
而且我不需要什么魔法戒指
to control when or how I change.
就能控制变身的时间和方式
You want the same? Then sit down, shut up,
你们也想要这能力吗 那就坐好 闭嘴
and listen.
乖乖听话
You forget yourself.
你忘了
You're not as powerful as you once were,
你并不像之前那么强大了
harvest girl.
收获祭女孩
Doesn't mean I can't still kick your ass.
并不意味着我不能收拾你
Such hubris,
一个会轻易流血的人类
and from one who bleeds so easily.
竟敢如此狂妄不羁
You talk such a big game,
你就只会嘴上逞逞威风
but you couldn't even kill Mikael when you had the chance.
但给你机会你都不能杀死迈克尔
He was right about you, you know?
知道吗 他说得没错
You're weak.
你太软弱了
It's impressive.
真令人钦佩
What exactly did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I channeled dark objects, turned my blood to poison.
我连通了黑暗物品 把我的血变成了毒药
How did you get free?
你怎么会放出来
Oh, it's a long story. Better question is
说来话长 更好的问题是
if he's not dead, then what are you gonna do when he recovers?
如果他没死 那他醒来你要怎么办
We have an hour, maybe less,
我们最多有一小时的时间
Enough time to chain him, bleed him,
足够我们把他绑起来 放光血
dump him in the river.
然后扔进河里
That's a bit harsh, isn't it?
这有点残忍吧
Since when do you care what happens to Klaus?
你什么时候开始在乎克劳斯了
Kol is with us now.
科尔现在跟我们是一伙的
We're gonna be going up against Esther,
我们要共同对抗埃丝特
assuming Klaus is upright.
要是克劳斯肯老实合作的话
Look. Nik, he's a pain in the ass,
尼克的确是个混蛋
but, well, she's a problem for us all.
但她是我们所有人的问题
Klaus is the problem.
克劳斯才是我们的问题
I don't give a damn what happens to Esther.
我才不在乎埃丝特想怎么样呢
Yeah? Well, I sure do.
是吗 但我在乎
Should I even ask?
我还要问吗
Cami, you should go. It's not safe.
卡米 你赶紧走吧 这不安全
No kidding. I woke up with puncture wounds
可不是嘛 我醒来发现脊骨上
all up and down my spine and no idea
全是穿刺伤口 完全不知道
how they got there.
这是怎么一回事
According to my uncle's files,
根据我叔叔的档案
they're a part of this ancient spell,
这是古老咒语的符号
and I don't know about you guys,
不知道你们会怎么想
but when I see "ancient" and "spell"
但一听到"古老"和"咒语"
in the same sentence,
出现在同一句话里
I think Esther.
我首先想到的是埃丝特
You all need help, and you know it.
你们都需要帮助 这你们心里清楚
Now whatever it is that you think of me,
不管对我有什么看法
I was born a Crescent.
我是新月狼族的一员
I'm the last of the Labonair line,
我是拉波瑟家族最后的族人
which makes me an alpha.
所以我就是我们家族的首领
Jackson is your alpha.
杰克逊是你们的首领
Now I don't know how many
我不知道有多少人
of you bought the story you grew up with,
相信小时候听到的故事
the Unification Myth.
合姻神话
Well, it is all true.
这一切都是真的
Which means if Jackson and I get married,
这意味着如果杰克逊和我结婚
anyone with the guts to turn up to the ceremony
任何有胆量参加婚礼的人
has as much control over their wolf form as I do.
都能像我一样完全掌控狼身
Hayley, what are you doing?
海莉 你在干什么
What needs to be done.
干我需要干的事情
This isn't just about uniting our pack.
这不仅仅是为了团结我们的族群
It's about forming a new community.
是为了组建一个新的族群
This ceremony will change everything for us.
这场婚礼会改变一切
It will give us the strength we need to defend ourselves.
能给我们力量自保
Then and only then will we finally have peace.
只有在那之后 我们才会拥有和平
The choice is yours.
选择权在你们手上
Keep the rings and be somebody's bitch,
留着戒指 当别人的走狗
or be part of the greatest pack that ever lived.
或是成为史上最伟大的族群中的一员
I'm in.
我加入
Yeah, that's mum's work all right.
没错 这绝对是母亲的杰作
She must have wiped your memory.
她肯定是抹去了你的记忆
Not the first time that's been done
这不是你们家的人第一次
by a member of this family.
抹去我的记忆了
What does it mean?
这符号是什么意思
It's a byproduct of a preparation spell.
这是一个准备咒语的副作用
Preparation for what?
为什么而准备
To make her a vessel.
让她成为容器
He means Esther prepared your body
他的意思是埃丝特准备让别人
for someone to jump into.
进入你的身体
Likely herself. I mean, knowing mother.
很有可能是为她自己准备的 我了解母亲
Where's Vincent?
文森特在哪
Why me out of everyone in this city?
全市那么多人为什么偏偏选我
Because you're perfect...
因为你是最完美的人选
Healthy, beautiful, smart, and alone.
健康 美丽 聪明且孤身一人
No one would question any personality changes,
没人会对你的性格转变起疑
and as I discovered from our sessions,
从我们的会面中我发现
Niklaus would never allow you to be harmed.
尼克劳斯永远不会让你受到伤害
Fix this.
解除咒语
Do something to stop it.
想办法阻止这一切
I can't. Only my mother can.
我办不到 只有母亲能做到
I will step in front of a moving truck
我宁愿被车撞死
before I let your mother take over my body.
也不愿意让你们母亲占用我的身体
She wasn't preparing you for herself, Cami.
你不是她为自己准备的容器 卡米
She was preparing you for Rebekah.
她是想把你当做丽贝卡的容器
Well, she is all sorted and ready for an adventure.
她已经都收拾好 准备好冒险去了
Aren't you, luv?
是不是啊 宝贝
It's difficult to believe we were all this innocent once.
很难相信我们曾经都这么天真
We mustn't let the world ever hurt her.
我们一定不能让这世界伤害她
You're right. We mustn't.
是的 我们必须不能
How long do I have?
我有多久时间
Well, now that Esther knows where she's hiding,
既然埃斯特知道她躲在哪里了
not long.
那就不会太久了
The only way to stop it is to stop her.
唯一阻止这的办法 就是阻止她
Then let's do this.
那我们就这么做吧
Marcel's a vampire,
马塞尔是吸血鬼
you both are powerful witches.
你们俩是强大的女巫
Esther's stronger than anything I've ever seen.
埃斯特是我见过的最强大的人
We go up against her,
我们要对付她
we're gonna need Klaus.
那得需要克劳斯
No. No. We can do this without him.
不 不 没有他我们也可以
I'm never gonna say this again,
我绝对不会再说第二次
but Marcel's right.
但马塞尔说得对
We do need the bastard.
我们的确需要那混蛋
Davina...
达维娜
I know this is asking a lot,
我知道这个请求很过分
but please.
但是求你了
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
All you need to know is that I beat you again.
你只需要知道 我又一次打败了你
And yet you relented,
然后你又大发慈悲
which means you need me, don't you?
这就意味着你需要我 是不是
Did I really lose?
我真的输了吗
I'm sorry I sprung that on you.
我很抱歉我突然那样对你
You know, I always thought it would be me popping the question
我一直都以为会是我求婚
instead of being the one put on the spot.
而不是站在那个尴尬的位置上
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定想这么做吗
Are you?
你呢
Look. I know you're only doing thito help our people,
我知道你这么做是为了帮助我们的族人
but I promise I will be a good husband to you.
但我保证 我会是你的好丈夫
Hayley Marshall, will you marry me?
海莉?马歇尔 你愿意嫁给我吗
No ring?
没戒指吗
Quite nice of you coming to my rescue like that.
你那样来救我 真好啊
You know, it's a good thing you didn't actually steal
你知道 你没有从我这里偷走木桩
the stake from me,
真好
or I'd have been the one torturing you.
否则折磨你的就是我了
That mean you trust me now?
这意味着你现在相信我了吗
Provided you're not busy concocting
倘若你们不着急图谋
a new paralytic to use against me,
对付我的新计划
I'd like a word with my brother.
我想要跟我弟弟私聊两句
Well, to be honest, I can't stand being around you anyway.
老实说 我真没法站在你身边
For the record, didn't know a bloody thing
郑重声明 我发誓 我不知道
about mother's plan for Cami, I swear.
母亲会对卡米做出如此残忍的事
Well, I think I can judge for myself
我想我可以自己判断
which of her schemes she would entrust to you
她哪些阴谋会托付给你
and which she would not.
哪些不会
I believe this was Finn's task.
我相信这是芬恩的任务
And where, pray tell, is he now?
你能告诉我他现在在哪吗
He's waiting uncomfortably for me
他正非常不悦地等着我
to return and deliver his punishment.
回去 给他惩罚
Pass the beignets, would you?
请给我递个面包圈好吗
Now it's only a matter of time before mother
现在 母亲受够了等你放我们走
gets bored of waiting for you to let us go. Thank you.
也就是早晚的事情 谢谢
Well, Finn at least.
至少是等你放了芬恩
Don't expect she'd care if I never came home.
不指望她会在乎我是否能回家
A mother cares for her children, a monster does not.
母亲在乎孩子 野兽才不会在乎
Once you accept she is the latter,
一旦你接受了她是后者
you'll stop expecting the former.
你就不会再期待她会是前者
And despite what you might think, Kol,
不管你可能会怎么想 科尔
I did mourn you after your death,
你死后 我的确为你哀悼
and I did attempt to avenge you.
我的确试图为你复仇
I would do nothing less because we are brothers
我不会什么都不做 因为我们是兄弟
always and forever.
永远都是
Excuse me.
抱歉
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Nik, it's me. Something's wrong.
尼克 是我 出事了
Elijah slaughtered a dozen people whose only sin was
以利亚杀了十几个人 只因为他们
their terrible taste in food.
对食物的品味很差
I mean, when have you known him to kill
你什么时候看过他明明可以
When he can otherwise compel?
精神控制却直接杀人
It's the kind of act that will draw our mother's attention.
这种举动会吸引母亲的注意
Her torture must have affected him more deeply than I realized.
她的折磨对他的影响一定比我认为的还要深
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
I broke his neck to keep us safe,
我扭断了他的脖子确保我们的安全
but I have no clue what to do next.
但我不知道接下来该做什么
Do you recall where we dined
你还记得我们从迈克尔手里逃走后
the christmas after we fled Mikael?
吃圣诞晚餐的地方吗
Of course. Go there now.
当然 现在就去
If you enjoyed last night's activities,
如果你很喜欢昨晚的活动
then you're in for a treat.
那你一定会喜欢今天的
Niklaus, listen to me. Our mother
尼克劳斯 听我说 我们的母亲
Not another word.
一个字都不许再说
No more fairytales about witches and curses.
不许再说什么女巫什么诅咒的童话故事了
If it's a fairytale,
如果这是童话故事
then why do I see fear in your eyes?
那为什么我在你眼里看到了恐惧
Marcel!
马塞尔
Bring it in.
拿进来
No.
不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
No, Niklaus.
不 尼克劳斯
Oh, don't worry, brother.
别担心 哥哥
I made some air holes, small ones.
我留了气孔 许多小气孔
Klaus, have you seen Elijah?
克劳斯 看到以利亚了吗
There's something I need to tell you both.
有件事我得告诉你们俩
You can tell me on the way.
你可以在路上跟我说
What? Where are we going?
什么 我们要去哪儿
To see our daughter.
见我们的女儿