Dad! I was only looking at the boats.
爸爸 我只是在看看那些船
I wasn't gonna get on them.
我没打算要上去
Come on. There's something I need to show you.
来吧 跟我一起去个地方
I've wanted to bring you here from the moment you opened your eyes.
从你出生时起 我就一直想带你来这的
This is a sacred place.
这里是个神圣的地方
A place of Chiefs.
每代酋长都来过
There will come a time
总有一天
When you will stand on this peak and place...
你也会站在这里 给这座山
A stone on this mountain.
添上一块石头的
Like I did.
像我一样
Like my father did.
我的父亲
And his father and every chief that has ever been.
他的父亲 每一代酋长都这样做
And on that day...
你要知道
When you're at your stone.
当你把石头放上去的时候
You will raise this whole island higher.
这整座岛又会变得高一点
You are the future of our people, Moana.
你是我们族人的未来 莫阿娜
And they are not out there.
他们不在别的地方
There are right here.
就在我们这里
It's time to be who they need you to be.
是该你为他们做事的时候了
We make our nets from the fibers.
椰子可以做捕鱼网
The water is sweet inside.
椰汁又清凉
We use the leaves to build fires.
我们用叶子把火生
And cook up the meat inside.
能够做好菜
The village believe in us. That's right!
村民都相信我们 对啊
The village believe!
村民都相信
The island gives us what we need.
这小岛给我们所需
And no one leaves!So here I'll stay.
不用离去 就在这里
My home, my people beside me.
与我们的家人在一起
And when I think of tomorrow.
我的未来就在这里
There we are.
我的家