Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface
有时候我们需要透过现象看本质
Far beneath In some cases.
不过不一定能看得到
But I'm sure there's more to Heihei than meets the eye!
但我相信它肯定不会像看上去那么傻
It's the harvest.
这是今天摘的
This morning,I was husking the coconuts and...
早上我在剥椰子的时候
Well... we should clear the diseased treesand we will start a new grove.
那么…我们应该砍掉这些病树
There!
就在那儿
Thanks, Moana.
谢谢 莫阿娜
She's doing great!
她可真棒
This suits you.
这很适合你
Chief! There's something you need to see.
酋长 我相信你应该看看这个
Our traps in the east lagoon.
这是我们在东礁湖设的捕鱼篓
They're pulling out less and less fish.
最近能捕到的鱼越来越少了
Then we'll rotate the fishing grounds.
那就换个地方试试
We have. There's no fish.
试过了 还是没有鱼
Then we'll fish the far side of the island.
那就去岛的那一边试试
We tried.
也试过了
The windward side?
迎风的那边?
And the leeward side. The shallows, the channel. We've tried the whole lagoon!
还有背风的那边 浅礁 沟渠 整个礁湖我们都试过了
They're just... gone.
就是找不到鱼