Here we are.
咱们到了
Ready?
听好了
"The Rains of Castamere."
"卡斯特梅的雨季"
You fucking deaf?
你他妈聋了吗?
Same wrong guess every fucking time.
每次都他妈猜错
Listen you cunt.
听好了,傻逼
"The Bear and the Maiden Fair."
"狗熊与美少女"
There's a man with an ear.
总算有个会听的人了
Too bad you got a hangnail for a cock.
长个袖珍老二真是太悲催了
First time I saw you with your breeches down
头一次见你脱裤子
I thought you were a eunuch.
老娘还以为你是个阉人
You've seen it girls.
你们都见过吧,姑娘们
Like a baby snail peeking out of his shell.
像只蜗牛从壳里探出个脑袋
Your baby was crying this morning.
你孩子今早又在哭
Woke me up.
把老娘吵醒了
You hear me?
你听见没?
Yes.
听见了
Well got anything to say?
那你有啥说的?
I'm sorry he woke you up.
抱歉他吵醒你了
I don't care if you're sorry.
老娘可不在乎你抱不抱歉
Keep that baby quiet
让那孩子闭嘴
or I will.
否则老娘亲自动手
Don't you ever touch him.
不许你碰他
Little wildling bitch.
你个小野人
You should have stayed with your own kind.
就该和你的同类混一起
You listening to me?
你听见没?
Shut your mouth. What?
闭嘴,啥?
It's just an owl you dumb bitch.
猫头鹰叫唤罢了,你个傻货
No it's not.
不,不是
Shh.
嘘
I should never have left her there.
我真不该把她留在那
You couldn't have known. Of course I could've known.
你也不能事先想到,我当然能事先想到
They've been raiding the villages close by.
他们一直在突袭周围的村庄
And we just cower in here while they slaughter our brothers.
他们在屠杀兄弟们,而我们却畏缩在这里,
Our brothers had orders to stay at Castle Black.
兄弟们奉命驻守黑城堡
So it's all right then? Black Jack and Kegs
所以就无关痛痒吗?黑杰克,木桶
and Mully chopped to pieces 'cause they broke the rules?
还有穆利被大卸八块,就因为违抗军令?
I didn't say it was all right.
我可没说无关痛痒
I'm saying they shouldn't have been there.
我的意思是他们就不该去那
We're pledged to guard the realms of men.
我们宣了誓要驻守领地
She's dead because of me.
她死了,都因为我
We can't even guard Mole's Town.
我们连鼹鼠村都把守不住
We can't go after them. You know that.
我们不能追击他们,你明白的
It's what they want.
这正中他们下怀
And little Sam.
还有小山姆
As if I cut their throats myself.
好像是我亲手杀害了他们一样
Maybe she managed to hide herself.
或许她设法躲起来了
I thought all of you was dead.
我那时还以为你们都死了
You went north with Mormont and no one came back.
你们和莫尔蒙一路北上,一个都没回来
Not for ages.
很久都没回来
But then you did.
可你们还是回来了
She survived Craster
她从卡斯特手里逃了出来
and he was the worst shit I've ever met.
那可是我见过的最可怕的烂人
She survived the long march to the Wall.
长途跋涉走回长城,她也活了下来
She survived a white walker for fuck's sake.
撞见了异鬼还竟然大难不死
She might have got out.
她有可能逃出来了
She might have.
有可能
If they hit Mole's Town
如果他们袭击了鼹鼠村
then we're next.
那下一个就是我们
Mance and his army must be close.
曼斯和他的人马一定不远了
100000 of them.
他们有十万之众
And there's what 105 of us left?
这边呢,就咱们105个?
You counting Black Jack Kegs and Mully?
你把黑杰克,木桶和穆利都算在内了?
102.
102个才对
How do 102 men stop 1000?
区区102个人,能抵挡得住十万大军?
Whoever dies last be a good lad
不管最后死的是谁,好人做到底
and burn the rest of us.
把其他人都烧了吧
Once I'm done with this world
等我死了
I don't want to come back.
我可不想再回来
You think he was spying on you?
你觉得他在偷看你吗?
No not spying.
不,不算偷看
The Dothraki think outsiders are ridiculous
多斯拉克人认为外族人以裸体为耻
taking shame in the naked body.
很不可理喻
They make love under the stars for the whole khalasar to see.
他们在星光下做爱,给所有卡拉萨族人看
Yes Your Grace.
是的,陛下
But you are not Dothraki.
可你不是多斯拉克人
No.
我不是
Well I don't see why it matters.
我觉得这无伤大雅
Grey Worm isn't interested.
灰虫子又不感兴趣
None of the Unsullied care what's under our clothes.
无垢者都不在乎我们衣服下的肉体
He was interested.
他感兴趣
What?
什么?
I believe he was interested.
我确信他感兴趣
When the slavers castrate the boys
奴隶主阉割男孩的时候
do they take all of it?
是把它全部切掉吗?
All of it?
全部?
The--
那个…
the pillar and the stones.
“柱子”和“石头”
I don't know Your Grace.
我不清楚,陛下
Haven't you ever wondered?
你不好奇吗?
Yes Your Grace.
好奇,陛下
Missandei.
弥桑黛
The lessons you give I in common tongue...
你教我的通用语课…
these are precious to I.
对俺来说,弥足珍贵
To me. To me.
对“我”来说,对“我”来说
I don't remember teaching you the word precious.
我不记得教过你"弥足珍贵"这个词
Jorah the Andal he teaches I--
乔拉,那个安达尔人,他教俺…
he teaches me this word.
他教我这个词
Do you remember the name you were given at birth?
你记得你出生时的名字吗?
I remember nothing.
什么都记不得了
Only Unsullied.
只记得“无垢者”
When they cut you
他们阉割你的情景
do you remember that?
你还记得吗?
I'm sorry.
我很难过
I'm sorry they did that to you.
他们那样对你,我很难过
Why? Why sorry?
为什么?为什么难过?
It's a terrible thing to do to a boy.
这样对待一个男孩,太可怕了
If the masters never cut me
如果主人没有阉割我
I never am Unsullied.
我永远不会成为无垢者
I never stand in the Plaza of Pride
我永远不会站在荣耀广场
when Daenerys Stormborn orders us
接受“风暴降生”丹尼莉丝的命令
to kill the masters.
去杀光那些奴隶主
I never am chosen to lead the Unsullied.
我也永远不会被选为无垢者的首领
I am sorry I--
我很抱歉,我…
for today.
为今天的事情
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Kraken. Mmm.
海怪
Strong as long as they're in the sea.
只要在海里,就力大无穷
When you take them out of the water
一旦离开海水
no bones.
没有骨头
They collapse under their proud weight
它们支撑不起庞大的身躯,瘫在地上
and slump into a heap of nothing.
痿缩成一大坨
You'd think they know that.
你以为它们知道这个道理
Unfortunately they're not very bright.
很不幸,它们不是很聪明
What do you tell them?
你要跟那些人怎么说?
I'm Theon Greyjoy
我是席恩·葛雷乔伊
son of Balon heir to the Iron Islands.
巴隆之子,铁群岛的王位继承人
And what are you really? I'm Reek. -
你的真实身份是?我是臭佬
Are you sure?
你确定?
You do look very much like a lord.
你看上去还真像个贵族
Formidable proud.
威风凛凛,趾高气昂
I'm Reek.
我是臭佬
Until when?
直到何时?
Always.
永远是
Forever. That's right.
永生永世,那就对了
Until you're rotting in the ground.
直到你烂在土里
Remember what you are and what you're not.
别忘了你的真实身份,还有你的角色
Bring me Moat Cailin.
给我拿下卡林湾
No closer.
原地站住
Who are you?
来者何人?
I'm Kenning
我是肯宁
commander of this garrison.
此处要塞的指挥官
And you say you're Theon Greyjoy?
你说你是席恩·葛雷乔伊?
Yes.
是的
And why should I believe that?
我凭什么相信你?
I was born on Pyke to Balon Greyjoy.
我出生在派克岛上,是巴隆·葛雷乔伊之子
His third and last living son.
我是他的第三个也是唯一活着的儿子
I am your prince.
我乃尔等亲王
I swear it by the Drowned God.
我以淹神之名起誓
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
And if you were my prince
就算你是我们的亲王
why are you marching with a Bolton army?
为什么你和波顿的军队在一起?
Lord Bolton took me captive after Winterfell.
波顿大人把我从临冬城俘虏了过来
He sent me to treat with you in good faith
他派我来诚心诚意地与你们协商
as your fellow ironborn.
以铁岛同胞的身份
And what does Lord Bolton want?
波顿大人想要什么?
You are fading from sickness
你们遭遇疾病,人数骤减
you are badly outnumbered
完全寡不敌众
and you're hundreds of miles from the sea.
离大海又相距数百里
Lord Bolton implores you to protect your men
波顿大人恳求你顾及弟兄们的安危
and abandon this fortress you can no longer hold.
放弃这座注定失守的城池
Do this and he will be just and fair with you
若能照办,他必将以礼相待,公道合理
as he has been with me.
如同他对待我一样
The Boltons will give you safe passage to the Stony Shore.
波顿大军会让给你们安全通道,以抵达磐石海岸
He wants us to surrender?
他要我们投降?
My own father your king
我的父亲,你们的国王
surrendered years ago to Robert Baratheon.
若干年前归降于劳勃·拜拉席恩
I watched him bend the knee.
我看着他俯身下跪
There was no shame there.
这不可耻
He fought with honor as did you.
他身负荣誉而战,如同你们
"No shame." "Fought with honor."
“不可耻”“身负荣誉而战”
I'm sorry I didn't hear.
请原谅,我没听见
"No shame." "Fought with honor."
“不可耻”“身负荣誉而战”
Only a whipped dog would speak this way.
被抽的狗才这样说话
Or a woman.
或是娘们
Are you a woman boy?
你是娘们吗?
You don't know--
你不知道…
The ironborn will not surrender.
铁民不会投降
Reek. My name is Reek...
臭佬,我的名字是臭佬
You go tell your master that
去告诉你的主人
Theon Greyjoy
席恩·葛雷乔伊
or whoever the fuck you are.
或不管谁你他妈是谁
My name is Reek.
我的名字是臭佬
What in the hell are you muttering?
你嘀咕什么呢?
I'm Reek.
臭佬
Reek.
臭佬
If we yield we live?
只要投降就能活?
Is that what it says on this paper here?
纸上是这么写的?
Yes. Have your men raise the white flag and open the gates.
是,叫你们的人举白旗打开门
You're going home.
你们就能回家了
You didn't really think I'd let them go did you?
你不是真以为我会让他们走吧?
It's fallen out of fashion flaying.
剥皮已经过时了
Sad but true.
悲哀,但是事实
Traditions are important.
传统很重要
Where are we without our history?
没有历史哪来的我们?
Eh? Yes my lord.
是吧?是,大人
Will we go home now?
现在我们能回家了吗?
I believe we will.
我觉得我们会
To our new home.
回我们的新家
You have foreign blood don't you Baelish?
你有异域血统是吧,贝里席?
A great-grandfather from Braavos yes.
是,我曾祖父来自布拉佛斯
I suppose all of our ancestors
我们所有人的祖先最初
came from somewhere else originally.
都来自其他地方吧
Our forebearers settled the Vale
我们的祖宗几千年前
thousands of years ago.
就在谷地定居了
We've fought off invaders ever since.
从那以后一直抵御外敌入侵
The beauty of the Vale is matched only
谷地之美只有
by the nobility of its great families.
谷地家族之高尚才相匹配
Lady Arryn often told me
艾林夫人经常对我说
that you were her rock Lord Royce.
你是她坚实的盟友,罗伊斯大人
She told me nothing about you Baelish.
她没跟我提过你,贝里席
But I didn't need to hear from her.
但她不说我也知道许多
Moneylender. Whoremonger.
放债,拉皮条
You've been licking Tywin Lannister's boots so long
你给泰温·兰尼斯特舔靴子这么多年
it's a wonder your tongue's not black. My lord--
舌头居然没变黑真是奇迹,大人…
And when Jon Arryn named you Master of Coin no one cared.
琼恩·艾林任你为财政大臣,无所谓
Always been a grubby job.
本来就是个肮脏活
Why not let a grubby man do it?
就让肮脏人去干吧
But when I heard you were lurking here
但我听说你藏在这
fawning over the Lady Arryn--
讨好艾林夫人…
Lady Arryn invited me.
是艾林夫人邀请我来的
She and I have been close since childhood.
我和她自孩提时代就很要好
Yes we all know how close you were.
是,我们都知道你们有多“要好”
Lady Arryn's predilections were her own affair.
艾林夫人的喜好是她的私事
Her death is our affair.
但她的死是我们的公事
Of course. Her suicide shattered us all.
当然,她自杀了,我们都深受打击
She was an odd fish.
她是个怪人
Everyone knew that. But suicide?
大家都知道,但是自杀?
She adored that boy of hers.
她那么爱她儿子
I don't see her abandoning him. Not by choice.
我觉得她不会甘愿弃儿子于不顾
Strange that within days of your arrival
真奇怪,你刚到没几天
you've married Lady Arryn and she's fallen through the Moon Door.
就娶了艾林夫人,然后她就从月门掉下去了
She was always prone to melancholy.
她总是多愁善感
My lady wasn't meant for a world as brutal as ours.
我夫人不愿像我们一样活在这残酷的世界
We were told there was a witness. A girl.
我们听说当时有目击证人,一个女孩
A niece of yours I believe.
据说是你侄女
A girl with no learning and scattered wits.
她什么都不懂,也不太会说话
I assure you she would be of no help.
问她真的没什么用
We'd like to speak with her.
我们想跟她谈谈
Let me fetch her. No need.
我去把她找来,不用了
We prefer to hear her testimony unadulterated.
我们更希望她的证词没有掺杂
Come closer child.
站近点,孩子
You have nothing to fear from us or him.
不用怕我们,或是他
Lord Baelish here is your uncle?
这位贝里席大人是你叔叔?
Your name is Alayne?
你叫阿莲?
Perhaps you would feel more comfortable if Lord Baelish left the room.
也许贝里席大人离开这屋子你会更舒服
My lady-- I wasn't asking you.
夫人…我没问你
He can stay.
他可以留下
Speak up girl you're not a damn kitchen mouse.
大点声,姑娘,你又不是蚊子
Tell us what you saw.
告诉我们你看到的事
I'm sorry Lord Baelish.
抱歉,贝里席大人
I have to tell the truth.
我必须说实话
I'll tell you everything.
我什么都告诉你们
Please Alayne leave nothing out.
请不要有任何保留,阿莲
My name is not Alayne.
我不是阿莲
It's Sansa Stark
我是珊莎·史塔克
eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark.
艾德·史塔克大人的长女
Lord Royce we met when you came to Winterfell.
罗伊斯大人,您来临冬城的时候见过我
You were escorting your son Ser Waymar to the Wall.
当时您正陪同儿子威玛爵士去长城
Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克?
You tell lies right to my face you little worm?
你居然当着我的面说谎,你个小人!
Lord Baelish has told many lies.
贝里席大人说过很多谎
All to protect me.
都是为了保护我
Since my father was executed
自从我父亲被处决
I have been a hostage in King's Landing.
我在君临就成了人质
A plaything for Joffrey to torture
如同玩物,任由乔佛里
or Queen Cersei to torment.
和瑟曦太后折磨
They beat me they humiliated me
他们打我,羞辱我
they married me to the Imp.
把我嫁给小恶魔
I had no friends in King's Landing...
我在君临一个朋友都没有…
except one.
除了他
He saved me.
他救了我
Smuggled me away when he had the chance.
找机会把我偷偷带了出来
He knew I'd be safe here in the Eyrie
他知道我在鹰巢城会安全
with my own blood my Aunt Lysa.
因为有我的亲戚,莱莎姨妈
The Lannisters have friends everywhere.
兰尼斯特到处都有朋友
Even the Vale.
在谷地也有
He made me swear not to tell anyone my true name.
他让我发誓不告诉任何人我的真名
Your secret is safe with us my lady.
我们一定为你保守秘密,小姐
Your father grew up right here in these halls.
你父亲就在鹰巢城长大的
We hunted together many times.
我们以前常一起打猎
He was a fine man.
他是个好人
Tell us what happened to your aunt Sansa.
告诉我们你姨妈怎么死的,珊莎
You knew her well my lords my lady.
你们都很了解她,大人,夫人
You knew she was a troubled woman.
你们知道她是个麻烦女人
She always loved Lord Baelish.
她一直爱着贝里席大人
She told me herself.
她亲口告诉我的
From the moment he arrived at the gates of Riverrun
从他八岁时,麻袋里背着全部身家
a boy of eight carrying everything he owned in a little sack.
来到奔流城城门那一刻起就爱他
She confessed to me she never loved Lord Arryn.
她向我坦言,她从未爱过艾林大人
She did as her father commanded as so many of us have.
她只是听从父亲安排,我们很多人都是
When the gods finally allowed her to be with Lord Baelish
当诸神终于允许她与贝里席大人在一起时
she was so happy.
她好开心
For a time.
但好景不长
My aunt was a jealous lady.
我姨妈善妒
She was terrified that Lord Baelish
她怕贝里席大人
didn't love her anymore.
不再爱她
That he would abandon her for a younger woman.
怕他会为年轻女人抛弃她
And then...
然后…
one day she saw him kiss me.
一天,她看见他吻我
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
It was a peck on the cheek Lord Royce nothing more.
只是问候时亲吻面颊,罗伊斯大人,别无他意
Lord Baelish is my uncle now in truth by marriage.
贝里席大人娶了我姨妈,他是我的姨父
He's always been so kind to me.
他一直对我很好
I was so happy to be here to be free.
我很高兴能来这,能重获自由
All because of him.
都要感谢他
But my aunt turned on me.
但姨妈向我发难
She cursed me. Called me a whore.
她诅咒我,骂我是婊子
Promised to throw me through the Moon Door.
发誓要把我从月门扔出去
When Lord Baelish tried to calm her
贝里席大人试着安抚她
she struck him.
她就打他
She said she didn't want to live anymore.
她说她不想活了
She stood on the edge of that Moon Door.
她就站在月门边
He tried to reason with her.
他努力跟她讲道理
Promised her she was the only one he had ever loved
发誓他只爱她一个
but she stepped through those doors and she was--
但她还是跨出那扇门然后她就…
Shh.
嘘
Shh it's not your fault sweet girl.
嘘,不是你的错,好孩子
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
You could see it in the way she raised that boy.
你也看见她是怎么抚养儿子的了
Feeding him from her own teats when he was 10 years old.
都10岁了还用乳头喂他吃奶
Lord Royce! This is hardly the time.
罗伊斯大人!现在不该说这话
Apologies my lady.
抱歉,夫人
And to you as well Baelish.
抱歉,贝里席
We treated you /Ca bit harshly.
我们对你太刻薄了
You want justice Lord Royce.
您想要公正,罗伊斯大人
I can hardly complain about that.
我不会怪你
I want the same.
我也想公正
Not much justice to be meted out in suicide is there?
自杀也谈不上公不公正吧
For Lysa no. But for her son?
对莱莎而言,谈不上,但她儿子呢?
Only 20 years ago the knights of the Vale
就在20年前,谷地的骑士们
rode behind Jon Arryn Ned Stark Robert Baratheon.
跟随琼恩·艾林、奈德·史塔克和劳勃·拜拉席恩出征
They fought together to overcome the Mad King.
他们一同作战反抗疯王
And since then Arryn and Royce
自那时起,艾林和罗伊斯
Corbray Waynwood
科布瑞,韦伍德等
all the great houses of the Vale watched from the corner.
所有谷地的大家族就躲在角落观望
A timid boy at a tavern brawl.
就像酒馆斗殴中胆小的孩子
Are you questioning our courage?
你是在质疑我们的勇气吗?
I want to know which side you're on.
我想知道你们站在哪边
Do you support the Lannisters
你拥护兰尼斯特
the house that executed your friend Ned Stark?
这个处死你朋友奈德·史塔克的家族吗?
Of course we don't support the damn Lannisters.
我们当然不拥护狗屁兰尼斯特
No? Catelyn Stark begged her sister for support and Lysa refused.
真的?凯特琳·史塔克求妹妹莱莎拥护,莱莎都拒绝了
By staying out of the fray you've allowed Tywin Lannister
你们不参与争斗,就使泰温·兰尼斯特能够
to destroy his rivals on every compass point.
摧毁他的所有对手
Who stands against him now?
现在谁还反对他?
Who would you have us back Lord Baelish?
你想让我们支持谁呢,贝里席大人?
Robb Stark is dead.
罗柏·史塔克死了
I'd have you back Robin Arryn
我想让你们支持罗宾·艾林
Lord of the Vale.
谷地的公爵
Robin Arryn is a sickly little boy.
罗宾·艾林是个病态的小孩
And sickly little boys sometimes become powerful men.
病态的小孩有时会成为掌权之人
More often they die young.
但更有可能年纪轻轻就一命呜呼
I adored Lysa with all my heart.
我很倾慕莱莎,全心爱她
But she loved her son so much she became overprotective.
但她太爱她的儿子,有点保护过度了
He needs to learn how to swing a sword.
他要学会如何挥剑
How to ride a horse.
如何骑马
Aye it's time. Yes it's time.
啊,到时候了,对,到时候了
Time for him to tour the Vale
到了他拜访治下的所有城堡
to visit all the castles in his domain.
周游艾林谷的时候了
Time for Robin to leave the nest.
到了罗宾离巢的时候了
Ser Barristan.
巴利斯坦大人
Yes?
什么事?
Who sent you?
谁派你来的?
Ser Barristan. Ser Jorah.
巴利斯坦大人,乔拉大人
Have I forgotten a council meeting?
我忘记参加御前会议了?
No.
不是
What's this?
这是什么?
A royal pardon
皇家赦免令
signed by Robert Baratheon.
劳勃·拜拉席恩签的
You spied on her.
你曾经监视她
Who gave you this?
这是谁给你的?
Does it matter?
这重要吗?
Have you told her?
你告诉她了?
I wanted to tell you first man-to-man
我想先告诉你,开诚布公
rather than go behind your back.
而不是在背后搞动作
Let me speak with her in private.
我想单独和她谈
You'll never be alone with her again.
你不会再有和她独处的机会了
Why did the usurper pardon you?
篡位者为什么赦免你?
If we could speak alone.
如果我们能单独谈的话
No speak to me here.
不,就在这说
Explain it to me.
解释给我听
Who do you think sent this to Meereen?
您认为是谁把赦免令送来弥林的?
Who profits?
谁从中受益?
This is the work of Tywin Lannister.
这是泰温·兰尼斯特的杰作
He wants to divide us.
他想离间我们
If we're fighting each other we're not fighting him.
如果我们相互敌对,就不会对付他了
The pardon was signed the year we met.
这份赦免令是我们见面那年签的
Why were you pardoned?
你为什么被赦免了?
Unless you're saying this document was forged.
除非你说这份文件是伪造的
It is not forged.
不是伪造的
Why then?
那为什么?
I sent letters to Varys
我送信给瓦里斯
the spymaster of King's Landing.
君临的间谍头目
What was the content of these letters?
信的内容是什么?
Information. What information?
情报,什么情报?
When you and Viserys arrived in Pentos.
你和韦赛里斯到潘托斯的时间
His plan to marry you to Khal Drogo.
他把你嫁给卓戈·卡奥的计划
When you were married.
你结婚的时间
When your brother died.
你哥哥死亡的时间
You told him I was carrying Drogo's child?
你告诉他我怀了卓戈的骨肉?
I-- Yes or no?
我…有还是没有?
Khaleesi. Don't call me that.
卡丽熙…不许这么叫我
Did you tell him I was carrying Drogo's child?
你是不是告诉了他我怀了卓戈的骨肉?
Yes.
是的
That wine merchant tried to poison me
因为你的情报
because of your information.
那个酒商想要毒死我
I stopped you from drinking his wine.
我没让你喝他的酒
Because you knew it was poisoned.
因为你知道那酒有毒
I suspected.
我只是怀疑
You betrayed me
你背叛了我
from the first.
从一开始就是
Forgive me.
原谅我
I never meant--
我没想过会…
please Khaleesi forgive me.
求你了,卡丽熙,原谅我
You sold my secrets to the man who killed my father
你把我的秘密出卖给谋杀我父亲
and stole my brother's throne... I have protected you. -
窃取我哥哥王座的人,我曾经保护你
Fought for you. Killed for you.
为你战斗,为你杀人
...and you want me to forgive you?
还想让我原谅你?
I have loved you.
我一直爱慕你
Love?
爱慕?
Love? How can you say that to me?
爱慕?你怎么好意思说?
Any other man and I would have you executed.
要是换做其他人,我一定会处决他
But you I do not want you in my city dead or alive.
而你,我不想看到你出现在我的城市,不论死活
Go back to your masters in King's Landing.
回去找你在君临的主子吧
Collect your pardon if you can.
如果可以的话,获取你的赦免
Daenerys please.
丹妮莉丝,求你了
Don't ever presume to touch me again
别想再碰我
or speak my name.
也别再称呼我的名字
You have until dusk to collect your things
在黄昏前收拾好你的东西
and leave this city.
离开这座城市
If you're found in Meereen past break of day
破晓之后,如果你还在弥林
I'll have your head thrown into Slaver's Bay.
我就把你的头扔进奴隶湾里
Go.
走吧
Now.
现在就走
Moat Cailin is yours Father.
卡林湾是您的了,父亲
Walk with me.
跟我来
Has there been any word from Locke?
洛克那边有什么消息?
No.
没有
Unimportant.
也不重要
A cripple a young boy.
一个残废小孩
None of the northern lords have seen them.
北境的大人们都没见过他
Dead most likely.
很可能已经死了
Most of the ironborn have fled the North.
大多数铁民逃离了北境
Now more will follow thanks to you.
但现在更多铁民会追随我们,多亏你
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
Moors fields hills.
湖泊,田地,山丘
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Not nothing.
不是没有
The North.
北境
Ride 700 miles that way you're still in the North.
往这边骑700里,你还在北境
400 miles that way.
这边400里
300 miles that way.
这边300里
The North is larger than the other six kingdoms combined.
北境比其它六国加起来都大
And I am the Warden of the North.
而我是北境守护
The North is mine.
北境属于我
Now tell me what is your name?
告诉我你的名字是什么?
Ramsay Snow.
拉姆斯·雪诺
No not Ramsay Snow.
不,不是拉姆斯·雪诺
Open it.
打开
From this day until your last day
从今天开始直到你死亡的那天
you are Ramsay Bolton
你叫拉姆斯·波顿
son of Roose Bolton Warden of the North.
北境守护卢斯·波顿的儿子
You honor me.
我的荣誉是您给的
I swear I will uphold your name
我发誓
and your tradition.
维护您的姓名和传统
I will be worthy of you Father
我会对您有用的,父亲
I promise.
我保证
Come Reek I'll be needing a bath.
过来,臭佬,我要洗澡
Yes?
什么事?
First time I saw you you were just a child.
我第一次看到你的时候,你还是个孩子
A girl from the North come to the capital for the first time.
北境来的小姑娘,第一次来首都
Not a child any longer.
现在你不再是小孩了
Why did you help me?
你为什么帮助我
They would have thrown you through the Moon Door
如果他们发现你有罪
if they found you guilty.
他们会把你从月门扔出去
That's not an answer.
这不是答案
If they'd have executed you
如果他们处决你
what would they have done with me?
他们会如何对我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Neither do I.
我也不知道
Better to gamble on the man you know
所以把赌押在你了解的人
than the strangers you don't?
而非陌生人身上?
And you think you know me?
你以为你了解我?
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
Do you?
是吗?
I thought it'd make me happy
我以为这会让我开心
but it doesn't. Not really.
但事实上并没有
Nothing makes you happy.
没什么能让你开心
Lots of things make me happy.Like what?
很多事情让我开心,比如?
Killing Polliver killing Rorge.
杀死波利佛,杀死罗尔杰
So you're sad because you didn't get to kill Joffrey yourself.
所以你因为没能亲自杀死乔佛里而不开心
Is that it?
是吗?
At least I could have been there to watch.
至少我本可以亲眼看见
I wanted to see the look in his eyes when he knew it was over.
我想看见他知道要完蛋的表情
Aye nothing in the world beats that look.
啊,世界上最精彩的表情
You protected him for most of his life.
他的大半辈子都是你在保护
You think you could have saved him?
你觉得你能救他?
I wasn't the damn wine taster.
我不是该死的品酒师
Little shit deserved to die but poison--
这孙子死的活该,但是下毒…
poison's a woman's weapon.
毒药是女人的武器
Men kill with steel.
男人用剑杀人
That's your stupid pride talking.
骄傲又愚蠢的言论
It's why you'll never be a great killer.
这就是你永远不会成为伟大杀手的原因
I'd have killed Joffrey with a chicken bone if I had to.
如果能用鸡骨头杀乔佛里我也会干
I'd pay good money to see that.
如果能看见我愿意付你一大笔钱
You should have let me burn it.
你应该让我烧下伤口
It's a fleabite.
只是跳蚤而已
That fleabite's got you walking a lot slower than you used to.
这跳蚤让你比之前行动慢了很多
Well we won't have to walk too much further.
我们不用再往前走很多路
You really think my aunt will pay for me?
你觉得我阿姨会付赎金?
Aye she'll pay.
她会的
I've never even met her.
我从来都没见过她
Doesn't matter. You're her blood.
没关系,你是她的血亲
Family honor all that horseshit.
家人,荣誉,这些胡话
It's all you lords and ladies ever talk about.
就是你们这些大人和夫人们一直在说的
I'm not a lady.
我不是夫人
Who would pass the Bloody Gate?
是谁要通过血门?
The bloody Hound Sandor Clegane.
猎犬,桑铎·克里冈
And his...
以及他的…
traveling companion Arya Stark
旅伴,艾莉亚·史塔克
niece of your lady Lysa Arryn.
你们的夫人莱莎·艾林的外甥女
Then I offer my condolences.
我表示哀悼
Lady Arryn died.
艾林夫人去世了
Three days ago.
三天前
I've never left home before Uncle Petyr.
培提尔叔叔,我之前从未离开家过
I'm afraid to leave. You shouldn't be.
我害怕离开家,你不用害怕
The Lord of the Vale belongs in the Eyrie Mother said.
母亲说,谷地公爵属于鹰巢城
She said it's not safe outside.
她说外面不安全
It wasn't safe for her inside.
对她来说家里也不安全
People die at their dinner tables.
有人会在晚餐桌上死去
They die in their beds.
在睡梦中死去
They die squatting over their chamber pots.
在解手时死去
Everybody dies sooner or later.
每个人早晚都会死
Don't worry about your death.
别担心你会怎么死
Worry about your life.
担心你该怎么活
Take charge of your life
掌控你的生命
for as long as it lasts.
只要你还活着
That is what it means to be Lord of the Vale.
这才是谷地领主要做的
Shall we go?
可以走了吗?
Wine always helps.
酒总能消愁
I thank you for it.
谢谢你带给我
Trial by combat.
比武审判
Deciding a man's guilt or innocence
在诸神的见证下
in the eyes of the gods
让另外两个人互相砍成碎片
by having two other men hack each other to pieces.
来决定一个人有罪与否
Tells you something about the gods.
这就是诸神
How much longer?
还要多久?
Soon.
快了
Do you think Oberyn has a chance?
你觉得奥柏伦有机会赢吗?
The Red Viper of Dorne.
多恩的红毒蛇
You don't get a name like that unless you're deadly right?
能得这名号肯定很厉害,不是吗?
I've never seen him fight.
我没见过他打
Oh he's going to die. I'm going to die.
他死定了,我死定了
Oberyn believes in himself.
奥柏伦有自信
That's putting it mildly.
那只是委婉说法
What's the punishment for regicide?
弑君的惩罚是什么?
Drawing and quartering? Hanging?
拖死分尸?绞刑?
Breaking at the wheel? Beheading.
轮刑?砍头
Seems rather ordinary.
听着很普通嘛
And he was my nephew as well so what is that?
他也是我侄子,那又叫什么?
Fratricide is brothers.
弑兄杀的是兄弟
Filicide is sons.
弑子杀的是儿子
Nepoticide. That's the one.
弑侄,应该叫这个
Matricide patricide
弑母,弑父
infanticide suicide.
杀婴,自杀
There's no kind of killing that doesn't have its own word.
杀人行为都有各自的叫法
Cousins.
堂兄弟
Cousins you're right.
堂兄弟,你说得对
There is no word for cousin killing.
杀堂兄弟没有叫法
Well done.
说得好
Do you remember cousin Orson? Orson Lannister?
你还记得堂兄弟奥森吗?奥森·兰尼斯特?
Of course.
当然
Wet-nurse dropped him on his head.
奶妈摔到他的头
Left him simple. Simple?
害他变傻了,变傻?
Used to sit all day in the garden.
他总在花园里坐一整天
Crushing beetles with a rock.
用石头压甲虫玩
Nothing made him happier.
没有什么能让他更开心了
Nothing made you happier.
没有什么能让你更开心了
You'd think being tormented from birth
你自认为出生起就备受折磨
would have given you some affinity for the afflicted.
这让你们在受折磨上有所共鸣
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
Laughing at another person's misery
嘲笑别人的苦难
was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else.
是我与他人唯一的共同点
The joke wore thin though.
不过也没那么好笑
For you. You drifted away.
就你觉得,你走了
I had other interests.
我有别的爱好
Yes other interests.
对,别的爱好
But I stayed with Orson.
但我陪着奥森
Why?
为什么?
I was curious.
我很好奇
Why was he smashing all those beetles?
他为什么要压碎所有甲虫?
What did he get out of it?
他这么做能得到什么?
First thing I did was ask him.
我做的第一件事是问他
"Orson why are you smashing all those beetles?"
“奥森,你为什么要把这些甲虫都压碎?”
He gave me an answer. "Smash the beetles.
他回答说,“把甲虫压碎”
Smash 'em."
“把它们压碎”
I wasn't deterred.
我没有放弃
I was the smartest person I knew.
我是我认识的人里最聪明的
Certainly I had the wherewithal to unravel the mysteries
当然有方法揭开秘密
that lay at the heart of a moron.
傻子心里的秘密
So I went to Maester Volarik's library.
于是我去了佛拉里克学士的图书馆
Volarik. Tried to touch me once.
佛拉里克,有一次想碰我
Turns out far too much has been written about great men
发现写的大多是关于伟人的
and not nearly enough about morons.
很少有关于傻子的
Doesn't seem right.
不对啊
In any case I found nothing
不管怎样,我没找到任何说法
that illuminated the nature of Orson's affliction
来解释奥森的苦恼
or the reason behind his relentless beetle slaughter.
或是他无休止地屠杀甲虫的原因
So I went back to the source.
于是我回到源头
I may not have been able to speak with Orson
我可能无法跟奥森说话
but I could observe him watch him
但我可以观察他,看着他
the way men watch animals
就像人类观察动物
to come to a deeper understanding of their behavior.
来加深对其行为的了解
And as I watched
我看着他时
I became more and more sure of it.
越来越能确定
There was something happening there.
有什么事发生着
His face was like the page of a book
他的脸就像书页
written in a language I didn't understand.
写着我看不懂的语言
But he wasn't mindless. He had his reasons.
但他不傻,他有理由的
And I became possessed with knowing what they were.
我着魔似的想知道理由是什么
I began to spend inordinate amounts of time watching him.
我开始花大量时间观察他
I would eat my lunch in the garden
我在花园里吃午餐
chewing my mutton to the music of...
伴着“吭吭吭”的声音吃羊肉
And when I wasn't watching him I was thinking about him.
我不是在观察他,就是在想他
Father droned on about the family legacy
父亲就家族传承喋喋不休
and I thought about Orson's beetles.
我却在想着奥森的甲虫
I read the histories of Targaryen conquests.
我读了坦格利安征服的历史
Did I hear dragon wings? No.
我听到龙翅膀的声音了吗?没有
I heard...
我听到了“吭吭吭”
And I still couldn't figure out why he was doing it.
我还是搞不清楚他为什么这么做
And I had to know because it was horrible
我必须搞清楚,因为这很恐怖
that all these beetles should be dying for no reason.
那么多甲虫无缘无故地死了
Every day around the world
每天全世界
men women and children are murdered by the score.
有相同数量的男人,女人和小孩被杀
Who gives a dusty fuck about a bunch of beetles?
谁他妈关心几只甲虫?
I know I know. But still it filled me with dread.
我知道,我知道,但我还是害怕
Piles and piles of them years and years of them.
一批一批,年复一年
How many countless living crawling things
多少活生生爬着的动物
smashed and dried out and returned to the dirt?
被压碎,死去,回归尘土?
In my dreams I found myself
我在梦中发现自己
standing on a beach made of beetle husks
站在甲虫壳做成的沙滩上
stretching as far as the eye could see.
沙滩一望无际
I woke up crying
醒来我哭了
weeping for their shattered little bodies.
为他们那被砸碎的躯体落泪
I tried to stop Orson once.
我阻止过奥森一次
He was twice your size.
他有你两倍大
He just pushed me aside with a "kuuh"
他推开我,说了声“吭”
and kept on smashing.
继续砸
Every day until that mule
每天都砸,直到那头骡子
kicked him in the chest and killed him.
踢到他胸口,踢死了他
So what do you think?
你怎么想?
Why did he do it?
他为什么那么做?
What was it all about?
究竟怎么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道
Good luck today.
祝你今天好运
Looks like very light armor.
盔甲看起来很轻啊
I like to move around.
我喜欢到处走动
You could at least wear a helmet.
你至少可以戴个头盔
You shouldn't drink before a fight.
打斗之前不能喝酒
You learn this during your years in the fighting pits?
这是你在战场上那么多年学到的?
I always drink before a fight.
我总会在打斗前喝酒
It could get you killed. It could get me killed.
这可能会害死你,也会害死我
Today is not the day I die.
今天不是我的死期
You're going to fight that?
你要跟那个人打?
I'm going to kill that.
我要杀了那个人
He is the biggest man I've ever seen.
他是我见过的块头最大的人
Size does not matter when you are flat on your back.
倒下时块头就不重要了
Thank the gods.
感谢诸神
In the sight of gods and men
在诸神和各位的见证下
we gather to ascertain
我们相聚来查明
the guilt or innocence of this...
这个人有罪与否…
man Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂·兰尼斯特
May the Mother grant them mercy.
愿圣母惠泽于他们
May the Father give them such justice as they deserve.
愿天父给予他们应得的公正
And may the Warrior guide the hand...
愿战士指导我们的…
...of our champion--
胜者之手
Don't leave me alone in this world.
别留我一人在这世上
Never.
绝不
Have they told you who I am?
他们告诉你我是谁了吗?
Some dead man.
将死之人
I am the brother of Elia Martell.
我是伊莉亚·马泰尔的弟弟
Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking
知道我为什么一路来到这个恶臭
shit-pile of a city?
肮脏的城市吗?
For you.
因为你
I'm going to hear you confess before you die.
在你死前我要听你认罪
You raped my sister.
你强奸了我姐姐
You murdered her.
你杀了她
You killed her children.
杀了她的孩子
Say it now and we can make this quick.
说出来,我就速战速决
Say it. You raped her.
说啊,你强奸了她
You murdered her.
你杀了她
You killed her children.
杀了她的孩子
You raped her!
你强奸了她!
You murdered her!
你杀了她!
You killed her children!
杀了她的孩子!
You raped her!
你杀了她!
You murdered her!
你杀了她!
You kill her children!
你杀了她的孩子!
Wait. Are you dying?
等等,你要死了?
No no no.
不不不
You can't die yet. You haven't confessed.
你还不能死,你还没认罪
Say it.
快说
Say her name. Elia Martell.
说她的名字,伊莉亚·马泰尔
You raped her. You killed her children.
你强奸了她,杀了她的孩子
Elia Martell.
伊莉亚·马泰尔
Who gave you the order?
谁下的令?
Who gave you the order?!
谁下的令?!
Say her name!
说她的名字!
You raped her! You murdered her!
你强奸了她!你杀了她!
You killed her children.
你杀了她的孩子
Say it. Say her name.
快说,说她的名字
Say it!
快说!
Elia Martell.
伊莉亚·马泰尔
I killed her children.
我杀了她的孩子
Then I raped her.
强奸了她
Then I smashed her head in like this!
然后像这样捏碎了她的头!
The gods have made their will known.
诸神已经表明了他们的意见
Tyrion Lannister
提利昂·兰尼斯特
in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon
以拜拉席恩家族的托曼一世国王
First of His Name
之名
you are hereby sentenced to death.
你被判死刑