Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day. Everyone's not me.
那天很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Who are they clearing the street for?
他们在为谁清场
Abu fucking Nazir, God willing.
狗日的阿布·纳齐尔,老天有眼
Holy shit, it's him.
妈的,是他
What about Abu Nazir? He got away.
阿布·纳齐尔怎样了,他跑了
We just took a hit.
我们受到了打击
We lost two in Beirut.
在贝鲁特损失了两个人
Your role is more important than ever now.
你扮演的角色比以往更为重要
So, Roya's pulling you into something, huh?
罗亚打算让你卷入某个计划中,是吗
I don't want to think about it.
我不愿细想这事
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
Some idiots hit her in a car, then took off.
某个混蛋开车撞了她,然后逃逸了
I want to tell.
我想说了
Tell who?
跟谁说
Our parents, the cops.
父母,警方
We killed someone.
我们杀人了
Jesus.
天啊
What?
什么
Hit-and-run a week ago.
一周前肇事逃逸
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
If she did something terrible,
如果她犯了很严重的错误
something criminal, we would go to the police, right?
犯了罪,我们会报警吧
What did she do? We wouldn't just gloss over her doing something
她干什么了,我们不能因为
really, really bad just because we're in politics, right?
自己身为政客就掩饰她的滔天大错吧
Why is she here?
她怎么在这
I have my daughter here.
我女儿在这
I see that. I'm sorry.
看到了,抱歉
What's going on?
怎么回事
You can't do this, go to the police.
你不能这么做,不能去警局
This is a private matter.
这是私事
It's not, actually.
其实不是
Brody, you won't have a deal anymore if you do this.
布洛迪,你要是这么做,交易就没法继续
What is this? We'll do this down the line.
这是什么情况,我们以后一定解决这事
No, Dad.
不,爸爸
You just... you really make me sick.
你真让我恶心
Hey, Dana...
丹娜
Dana!
丹娜
None of this is fucking okay!
这整件事都他妈太操蛋了
It's just me.
我一个人
Look, if I'm interrupting something, I...
如果我打扰到你了,我...
No, no.
没有没有
I'm just surprised you're here.
我只是很惊讶你会来
Me, too, I guess.
我也很惊讶
Okay.
好吧
Well, come on in.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢了
She'll be okay.
她不会有事的
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
She's 16 years old.
她都十六岁了
It's not like there's a five-year-old out there wandering the streets.
又不是一个五岁的小孩子在外面瞎逛
That's not the point!
问题不在这里
She ran someone over! I know!
她撞了人了,我知道
And she's trying desperately to do the right thing!
现在她拼命想补救
And you think I'm not?
难道我不是吗
I don't know what the hell you're doing, Brody, I really don't.
我不知道你究竟在干嘛,布洛迪,不知道
We told her we would go to the police and report this.
我们都说了带她去警局报案
I tried.
我去了
And when you didn't go through with it,
如果你不好好解决这件事
what was she supposed to think?
她又该怎么想
I told her we'd handle it later.
我跟她说以后再解决这事
Well, we told her we would handle it now!
我们跟她说的是现在解决
We are supposed to be her examples of what's right and wrong.
我们本该是她分辨是非曲直的楷模
We can't report it today, I told you!
我都说过了,今天不行
Right, national security.
是啊,事关国家安全
You know, you invoke that more than the president.
你提国家安全的次数比总统还多
I'm doing everything I can.
我已经尽力了
He's got a meeting with Roya Hammad in half an hour.
半小时后他就要跟罗亚·哈玛迪见面
Yeah.
是啊
He's basically already late. Yeah, from the sounds of it,
他已经算是迟到了,是啊,听这势头
he's not gonna be out of there any time soon.
他一时半会儿还出不来
He's got to be, he can't mess this up.
必须出来,他不能坏了这事
You act as if I have a choice in this!
你那意思就跟我有的选一样
I don't! Of course you do.
我没的选,当然有
So tell me what to do. Tell me! You don't know.
那你说怎么办,说啊,你不知道吗
You tell the CIA to back off!
告诉中情局滚远点
I mean, you tell them your daughter matters more!
跟他们说,你闺女才是第一位的
I can't, I can't, I can't!
我不能,我不能,我不能
Give me their number, I'll do it.
把电话给我,我去说
Hello?
喂
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Tell her I'll be right there.
告诉她我马上到
She's at Mike's.
她在麦克家
I'll go get her.
我去接她
Don't.
你别去
Chris, come on.
克里斯,快来
We need to get your sister.
咱们去接你姐
Hey, this is Nicholas Brody.
你好,我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
I gotta go in there.
我得进去
You want some help?
要帮手吗
No, stay here.
不用,在这待着
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody.
布洛迪
Roya's expecting you.
罗亚等着见你
You're already late.
你已经晚了
Brody, you need to go.
布洛迪,你得过去
No more.
我不干了
I can't.
干不下去了
You have to.
你必须去
She said she's taking you to meet a new contact.
她说要带你见新接头人
This is it, it's happening now.
时机已到,他们要开始行动了
Brody, remember why you're doing this.
布洛迪,想想你这么做是为什么
What, our deal?
我们约定好的那些吗
Your family.
你的家人
My family?
我家人
You were listening out there.
你们在外边窃听吧
You heard.
你也听到了
Everything's falling apart.
这个家算是毁了
This is a nightmare.
噩梦一场
It's almost over.
马上就要过去了
Come on.
打起精神
Come on.
来吧
I'm sorry about this.
真不好意思
No trouble.
没事
But she fell asleep upstairs.
她在楼上睡着呢
We were watching TV and she crashed.
我们正看着电视,她就睡过去了
Want a water?
喝水吗
No.
不用
What did she say?
她说什么了
Just that she needed to get away.
就说想出来散心
That's all? Yeah.
就这些吗,对
I mean, obviously, something's going on, though.
不过明显还是有心事
I'm surprised she even showed up here.
我奇怪她怎么会来找我
I'm not.
我不奇怪
She spent a lot of time here when Brody was gone.
布洛迪失踪时她在你家没少待
Mike, she was involved in a hit-and-run.
麦克,她牵扯进一桩肇事逃逸案
What?
什么
Someone else was driving,
别人开的车
and she's trying to make it right,
她想弥补错误
but, well, it's gotten very, very complicated.
不过这件事太过复杂
It's tearing her up.
她快承受不住了
And, please, you can't tell her I said anything.
你千万别和她说这些
Okay. Promise me.
明白,向我保证
Yeah.
没问题
Is there anything I can do to help though?
有什么需要我出力的吗
Just let her sleep, if that's okay.
如果可以的话,让她好好睡觉
I gotta go. Chris is waiting in the car.
我得走了,克里斯车里等着呢
I'll have her call you when she wakes up.
等她醒了我让她给你电话
Thanks.
谢谢
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
He look okay to you?
你看他状态正常吗
Better than he did at the house.
比在家里好些
He's under a lot of pressure.
他压力太大
Well, it shows.
看得出来
We're lucky she waited.
好在她还等着呢
You're late.
你来晚了
I know.
知道
You want to tell me why?
不想解释一下吗
Not really.
不想
I nearly left.
我差点就走了
Yeah? I nearly didn't come at all.
是吗,我都差点来不了
Sir, you hearing this? Yeah.
您听到了吗,听到了
You want to tell me what's going on with you?
能说说你出什么事了吗
What the hell is he doing?
这家伙搞什么名堂
Brody!
布洛迪
What?
干嘛
What's going on?
你到底怎么了
You know what's going on.
这你还不清楚啊
I'm being asked to be part of an attack on this country...
我按照吩咐要参与对美国的袭击
Okay. That's enough.
行了,别说了
...without knowing where or what or...
可地点目标原因统统不知道
or why, being told "he" needs me or "they" need me,
就知道是某人或某些人需要我
and who the fuck are "they" anyway?!
到底是他妈哪些人啊
That's what's going on with me.
这就是我现在的处境
How about you, huh?
你呢,又怎样
Everything good, I hope?
但愿没事吧
Look, I know it's been difficult lately.
听着,我知道你最近不好过
It's been impossible.
我已经顶不住了
And for what?
这又为啥呢
I'm through.
我不干了
What the fuck? Carrie's on site there, right?
这算哪一出,卡莉在现场对吧
Get her on the line.
把她接进来
I understand you're feeling confused.
我能理解你现在很纠结
You don't have a clue what I'm feeling.
你完全不知道我现在什么心情
Brody, quitting is not an option.
布洛迪,撒手不干可不行
You think whatever you're threatening
你以为威胁恐吓
can make my life any more fucked up than it is now?
还能给我这倒霉日子更糟糕些吗
I'm not threatening.
我没威胁你
Sure you are.
就是威胁
Come back, sit down and talk to me.
回去,坐下,跟我谈谈
There's nothing more to say.
没什么可谈的
What the hell was that?
搞什么鬼
Fuck!
操
Shit. It's Quinn.
妈的,是奎恩
He's gonna want to shut us down.
他肯定是要让我们停止行动
Oh, you think?
那还用说
Virgil, you have to kill
维吉尔,你得中断
the tracking on Brody's phone.
对布洛迪电话的追踪
Why? Just do it.
为啥,你就停吧
If Quinn asks, tell him it failed.
要是奎恩问起来,就说是坏了
He won't believe that for a second. Well, make him.
他才不会相信,让他信
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I've got to keep this thing going.
我得让这行动继续下去
Keep what going? Brody just blew it up.
进行啥啊,布洛迪已经搞砸了
The whole operation's dead. No, it's not.
整个行动都玩完了,不,没有
His cover's still intact.
他的身份还没被戳穿
As long as his cover isn't blown,
只要他的身份没暴露
he's still in play.
他就还能执行任务
Kill the tracking.
停止追踪
Yeah.
喂
What the fuck, Carrie? Answer your goddamn phone.
搞什么,卡莉,这么久才接电话
Uh, we were having tech problems.
我们遇到了技术问题
We lost tracking on Brody.
我们追踪不到布洛迪了
Yeah, here, too.
是的,这边也是
He must have dumped his phone.
他肯定是把手机扔了
I'm on foot now.
我现在正在步行
Where? Looking for him.
去哪儿,去找他
Listen to me, Carrie... I want you to bring him in.
听我说,卡莉,我要你把他带回来
Right.
好的
I mean now. He's out of control.
我是说马上,他已经失控了
I want him off the streets.
我不想他在街上乱走
So do I.
我也不想
Off the streets, here
把他从街上
in front of me.
带到我面前来
He's a danger to all of us.
他对我们都是威胁
Tell me you hear me. I hear you.
告诉我你听到了,我听到了
If we do not pick him up, they will,
要是我们不马上抓他,他就会被他们抓走
and who knows what he'll say.
谁知道到时候他会说什么
This thing is over.
这行动执行不下去了
Carrie?
卡莉
I'll tell you if I find him.
我一找到他就告诉你
Hey, find out what happened to that phone. Okay.
查清楚那部电话怎么了,好的
Brody, give me the keys.
布洛迪,钥匙给我
They'll have backup here in three minutes.
增援小组三分钟后就会到
I'm trying to keep you from spending
我正在努力帮你
the rest of your life in a cage.
避免下半辈子在牢里度过
Do you think I really care what happens to me anymore?
你觉得我现在还在乎自己会怎样吗
Well, I do.
可我在乎
I care what happens to you, even if you don't.
我在乎你会怎样,就算你自己不在乎
Please.
拜托
Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
Your protege?
你的好徒弟
She's really outdone herself this time.
她这次可真是大显神通啊
Have a seat.
坐下说
I'll stand.
我就站着
Brody jumped surveillance.
布洛迪摆脱了监控
I heard.
我听说了
Carrie made it happen.
是卡莉一手造成的
You sure?
你确定
The two of them are missing,
他们两个人都不见了
Carrie's not answering her phone...
卡莉连电话也不接
Yeah, Saul I'm pretty fucking sure!
是啊,索尔,我他妈的简直太确定了
She took a confessed terrorist off the grid.
她带一名招了供的恐怖分子玩儿失踪
I went out on a limb to support you on this.
我可是冒着风险支持你这次行动的
I even kept Walden out of the loop,
我甚至连瓦尔登都瞒着
so that we could run Brody back against Nazir.
以便策反布洛迪去对付纳齐尔
Now Brody's unraveling.
可现在布洛迪却跑了
Ever occur to you Carrie's trying to fix that?
你就没想过,卡莉正在试图解决问题吗
Well, she's got a twisted thing for the guy.
她跟那家伙纠缠不清
Who knows what her motivations are?
谁知道她是什么动机
Well, she's trying to repair the situation.
她正在试图修复现有状况
I can't bank on that.
我可不敢指望
There's an attack planned, Saul, possibly imminent.
有人在策划袭击,索尔,也许马上就会发生
And I don't want to be the one standing in front of the Senate
到时候,我可不想自己站在议员们面前
explaining who Carrie was fucking when the bomb went off.
解释卡莉在炸弹引爆的时候正在跟谁胡搞
You burned your cover in Beirut to float this operation,
你为了这次行动暴露了在贝鲁特的身份
which, as of 20 minutes ago, is officially shit.
而这次行动在20分钟前,正式搞砸了
I'm the only friend you've got left in the building.
我是你在这座大楼里剩下的唯一一个朋友了
So if you have any idea where Carrie is,
所以,要是你知道卡莉在哪儿
you damn well better say.
你最好说出来
I'm not playing games here, Saul.
我不是来玩过家家的,索尔
Get up from that chair, find her and bring her back.
别在那坐着了,去找她,带她回来
With Brody.
还有布洛迪
It's room number five, over there.
五号房,在那边
I really don't know what I'm doing here.
我真不知道我在这里干什么
But if that's the last thing I see before they lock me up,
但这如果是我被关起来前看到的最后风景
I could do worse.
我知足了
Here.
给你
You think you can save this... you can't.
你以为你能挽救这次行动... 你不能
I'll get us some food.
我去弄些吃的
They'll be looking for us, and someone might recognize you.
他们肯定在找我们,你可能会被人认出来
I promised your mother that you would call her.
我跟你妈保证过,你会给她打电话
I will.
我会的
As soon as you woke up.
我说你一睡醒就会打
Come on, you're making me look bad.
拜托,你可让我变成坏人了
Can I stay here?
我能留下来吗
Tonight, I mean.
我是说今天晚上
Would that be okay with you?
你觉得可以吗
Call your mom and ask.
打电话问问你妈
Go on.
打吧
Okay.
好吧
Hello.
喂
Mike said that you were having dinner over there.
麦克说你会在那边吃晚饭
Yeah.
是的
Um, can I stay over?
我可以留下来过夜吗
Well, did he say it was okay?
他同意了吗
He said ask you.
他让我问你
Well, it's fine with me.
我没意见
Just, um...
只是...
What?
怎么了
I miss you.
我想你了
Mom...
妈妈...
...is Dad there?
爸爸在吗
No.
不在
Where is he?
他去哪了
Um, I'm not sure.
不知道
He tell you why he backed out at the police station?
他告诉你为什么到警局门口又不进去了吗
No, not really.
没说
It was that woman from the CIA.
是因为中情局那个女人
Carrie.
卡莉
She just showed up
她出现了
and said something to him, and suddenly it was all off.
跟他说了几句话,然后他就变卦了
Mom?
妈妈
I didn't know.
我不知道这事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't say it to hurt you.
我告诉你并不想伤害你
I know, sweetheart.
我知道,宝贝
Night, Mom.
妈妈,晚安
Love you.
爱你
How long do you think before they find us?
你觉得他们多久能找到我们
Depends how hard they look.
得看他们用几分力气来找了
I'm guessing they'll look pretty hard.
我猜他们会用尽全力
I was thinking...
我刚刚在想...
I've finally done it.
我终于做到了
What?
什么
Burned every bridge.
毁了身边一切关系
With Abu Nazir.
跟阿布·纳齐尔的
With the CIA.
跟中情局的
With my family.
跟我家人的
I'm more alone now than I was
现在的我
at the bottom of that hole in Iraq.
比起在伊拉克囚洞时更孤立无援
Whatever damage you think you've done,
不管你觉得自己毁掉了什么
the only way to make it mean something
只有继续留在这个局里跟纳齐尔周旋
is to stay in the game against Nazir.
才不枉你牺牲掉的这一切
No, that's over.
不,都结束了
They need you.
他们需要你
Roya said.
罗亚说了
Believe me...
相信我...
whatever plan they had for me
他们给我的安排
has already been replaced by something else,
都已经被别的计划
and someone else.
和别的人取代了
I'm done.
我完了
Let the CIA do what they want.
要杀要剐,随中情局的便
At least I'll finally be able to stop lying to everybody.
起码我终于不用跟所有人说谎了
At least that part will be a relief.
起码这部分算是解脱了
Will you visit me in prison?
你会来监狱看我吗
I'll probably be in the cell next to you.
搞不好我就蹲你隔壁的号子呢
Which, I have to admit,
这个,我得承认
isn't the future I imagined for us.
这可不是我幻想中我们将来的样子
"Us?"
"我们"
What did you imagine?
那你怎么幻想的
I'm not sure.
不清楚
Maybe that if we saw this through together,
也许我们能一起识破他们的计划
if we finally stopped Nazir once and for all,
能彻底地阻止纳齐尔
then you'd be a real hero.
那你就是真正的英雄了
And that fact...
若能实现的话
...would somehow make everything you did before not matter.
你之前所做的一切就都无关紧要了
That it would all just be about
都只是成功路上的
getting... to there.
小花絮而已
Including what I did to you?
包括我对你做的一切吗
Including that.
包括
Just wouldn't matter anymore.
都不重要了
To either of us.
对你对我都是
You know how crazy everyone says you are?
你知道大家都说你有多疯狂吗
You're crazier than that.
你比大家说的还要疯狂
This deal of ours...
我们的这个所谓"交易"
...I think it's a way out for both of us.
我觉得这是你我共同的出路
You said you're all alone, and...
你说你很孤立无援
...you're not.
你不是
How far is the takedown team?
抓捕小组还有多远
Five minutes.
五分钟后到
Don't do it.
别那么干
Estes told us to shut this down.
埃斯蒂斯说了让我们结束行动
It is premature.
为时尚早
Or maybe we should have done this weeks ago.
也许几周前就该结束了
There is a fucking attack coming.
恐怖袭击迫在眉睫
And Brody is our only entry point to Roya and the cell.
唯一能接近罗亚和恐怖组织的人就是布洛迪
Why did you tell us where to find them
如果你要任由这种狗血剧情上演的话
if you were gonna pull this shit?
干嘛还要告诉我们他俩在哪
You have got to give Carrie a chance.
你得给卡莉一个机会
She's turning it around.
她马上就要逆转局势了
Turning it around?
逆转局势
Is that what you think is going on there, really?
你真觉得那是她正在做的么
Turning it around? Really?
逆转局势,确定吗
Turn it off.
关了吧
No, tell me... really, I'd like your expert opinion.
不,告诉我,我真心想听你的专家见解
Is that somebody turning something around,
到底是某人要逆转局势
or is that a stage-five delusional getting laid?!
还是一个疯婆子在与人苟合
I am telling you she can fix this.
我告诉你她能搞定
She didn't run off to Mexico.
她没逃跑去墨西哥
She went to a safe harbor site where she knew I could find her.
而是去了一个她知道我能找到她的安全屋
All she's asking for is time.
她需要的只是时间
Give her some.
就给她一些吧
Tell the takedown we wait. Copy that.
让抓捕小组先按兵不动,收到
I'm good.
不用
Yes.
喂
I want to explain... about yesterday.
我想解释一下,昨天的事
That's not necessary.
没必要
Yeah, it is.
有必要
Give me a minute.
等我一会
Are you there?
你在听吗
I'm here.
听着呢
I've been under a lot of pressure.
我压力太大了
I know.
我明白
No, you don't know all of it.
不,你只知其一不知其二
There's been things happening.
最近发生了一些事
Have nothing to do with... with us.
与我们的行动无关
I'm having some troubles at home...
我家里出了点麻烦...
with my daughter.
跟我女儿有关
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这些很遗憾
Look, I, um...
我...
I lost it yesterday, and, uh...
我昨天失态了
I wish I could take back some of the things I said.
我希望能收回某些话
Did you hear me?
你听到了吗
I heard you.
听到了
It won't happen again.
我以后不会那么做了
You said I'd be part of this thing and I...
你之前说要我参与某项任务
I just want things to be the way they were.
我只希望一切维持原样
I'm glad you feel that way.
很高兴你能这么想
Thanks for the call.
谢谢你打电话过来
That's what you wanted, right?
这下如你所愿了吧
And Quinn and everybody else listening, the whole CIA?
奎恩和整个中情局的人都在听吗
Yeah, them, too.
对,他们也在听
You think she believed it? Roya?
你觉得罗亚相信我说的话吗
It was the truth.
你说的是实话
Talk to me next time.
下次再有什么心事
Before it gets to be too much.
就来找我聊聊,别自己憋着
How'd you sleep?
睡得怎样
Pretty well. Uh...
很好
I guess I felt better after talking to my Mom last night.
昨晚跟我妈聊完之后,感觉好多了
Good.
那就好
You know what she said, though?
你知道她怎么说吗
She said that she trusts my judgment.
说她相信我的判断
That's news to you?
她以前没对你说过这种话吗
My head practically exploded, yeah.
对啊,当时我脑子就懵了
If you could hear what she says about you,
你要是听到过她对你的评价
you'd know.
就不会大惊小怪了
Dana, she thinks the world of you.
丹娜,她对你的评价相当高
Can I ask you something, Mike?
能问你件事吗,麦克
Sure.
行啊
Just before my Dad got back,
我爸回国之前
you were around all the time.
你经常来我们家
You had practically moved in.
你基本上算是搬过来住了
And I was thinking, last night,
我昨晚就在想
how that must have been hard for you,
从我们的生活里一下消失得无影无踪
vanishing from our lives the way that you did.
对你来说一定很难
So, was it?
对吗
Yes, it was.
没错
It's difficult.
的确很难
There was no question in my mind
但我心里很清楚
what was the right thing to do.
应该怎么做
And you actually did it.
而且你的确做到了
I need to go see someone in Columbia Heights.
我要去哥伦比亚海茨见个人
Do you think that you could give me a ride?
你能送我去吗
Sure.
好
Any response from Roya?
罗亚那边有动静吗
Nope. Still waiting.
没有,还在等
We've doubled up on surveillance,
监视人力已加倍
so whatever she does next,
所以无论她下一步有何动作
we'll be on it.
我们都会跟上
So we're good.
这么说我们没事了
Well, "good" is probably an overstatement.
要说"没事"可能有点过于乐观了
No one's talking about throwing Brody in lockup anymore.
不过倒是没人说要拘捕布洛迪了
Just so you know, we tracked you and Brody
对了,昨晚我们跟踪你和布洛迪
to the motel last night.
到了那家旅馆
So, what...
这么说...
was anyone listening in?
当时所有人都在监听吗
To most of it, yeah.
对,大部分内容都听到了
I don't know what's worse...
我不知道哪种情况更糟
Quinn's perverts with their idiot smirks
是奎恩的变态手下冲我傻乎乎地假笑
or you giving me that look.
还是你用这种眼神看我
"Do I really know what I'm doing?
"我清楚自己在做什么吗
Am I getting too close to him?"
我是不是跟他太过近亲了"
Or... whatever euphemism you'd find.
或是别的什么委婉说法
Are you getting too close?
你跟他是不是太过亲近了
He was running off the rails.
他当时想要放弃计划
I did what I had to do.
我不过是尽力挽回局面
So that's all it was.
难道就没有别的原因吗
I'm not even gonna to answer that.
我不会回答这个问题的
Well, not too many months ago,
就在几个月前
you told me you were in love with him.
你还跟我说你爱上他了
Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then.
对,但我当时精神状态很不稳定
It's okay now?
现在稳定了吗
Have I lost it again?
我是不是又精神失常了
Is that what you're asking?
你是这个意思吗
No, I'm saying, if you're back there again,
不,我的意思是如果你重蹈覆辙
in that place with Brody...
又跟布洛迪到那种程度的话...
What?
那又怎样
It ended badly last time.
上次的下场很惨烈
For you.
对于你
For everyone.
对于所有人
I'm not your daughter, Saul.
我不是你女儿,索尔
I don't need you telling me what to do.
用不着你来教育我
We just picked up Roya on the security cameras.
监控摄像头刚刚拍到罗亚了
Uh, where?
在哪儿
The Rayburn parking garage.
雷伯恩大楼的停车库
And our favorite congressman just happens to be on his way there.
我们招人待见的议员碰巧正在往那儿赶
Did I miss something here?
我错过了什么吗
No, everything is fine.
没有,一切正常
Good. Come on, you'll want to see this.
那就好,来吧,看看他们有何动向
Turn around.
调头
We're leaving.
离开这里
Okay, where are my follow cars?
好了,跟踪车辆开始行动
We need to be all over this.
跟紧他们
We have visual.
已发现目标
Nervous?
紧张吗
Hmm? No.
不紧张
No, I just have a lot to do today.
只是今天日程排得比较满
Really?
是吗
Your chief of staff said you were wide open.
你的参谋长说你今天没有任何安排
You must be wondering if I recorded your outburst
你一定想知道我昨天有没有把你发怒的事情
to our friends yesterday.
向我们的朋友报告
I did. I also reported the call you made this morning.
我报告了,你今早给我打电话道歉的事
Your apology.
我也报告了
If that's the right word.
如果你那算是道歉的话
Do we hear those communications?
有监听到她打电话的内容吗
No.
没有
Why not? Who's she talking to?
为什么,她在跟谁说话
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改变了主意
I told you, I was under a lot of pressure.
我说过我压力很大
Your daughter. Right.
关于你女儿,对
Where did you spend last night?
昨晚你在哪过夜
Not at your house, I know that.
你不在家,我知道的
I was with Carrie Mathison.
我和卡莉·麦吉森在一起
And you woke up this morning
今早你醒来
and called to say we were on the same track.
还打电话说,我们在同一轨道上
Look, if you don't trust me...
如果你不相信我...
I didn't say that.
我没那样说
You said renew the relationship with Carrie--
如果不是你叫我和卡莉重修旧好
which I wouldn't have done, by the way--
我就不会那么做...
but okay, as instructed, I fuck her,
好吧,按你指示,我和她上床了
I get the information I can to you,
我得到信息,向你汇报
and now you're giving me a hard time about it?
而你现在却来为难我
I didn't say that, either.
我也没那样说过
No, you don't say anything, do you?
对,你什么都没说,不是吗
You need to calm down.
你要冷静
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Really? You think that's gon--
不是吧,你觉得这样...
Why did we lose audio?
怎么没声音了
Tighten up the follow vehicles now.
跟踪车辆要跟紧
We cannot afford to lose them.
不能跟丢了他们
Keep line of sight.
让他们在视线之内
And get me two more vehicles in pursuit.
再多派两辆车跟踪
Carrie?
卡莉
She knows.
她识穿了
Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.
说不准,我们走着瞧
I'll go in the follow car with Max and Virgil.
我陪同麦克斯和维吉尔一起去
All right, but Carrie, promise me,
好吧,但是卡莉,答应我
just stay the fuck back, okay?
不要有任何行动,好吗
Where the hell are they going?
他们到底要去哪
It was you.
真是你
I should have known.
我早该猜到
Maria, shh.
玛丽娅,嘘
She's not mine, if that's what you're thinking.
她不是我的孩子,别想歪了
I wasn't.
我没那样想
I guess... it was obvious.
我想,这很明显
Some girl shows up in the hospital
我妈妈出事后
right after my mother's hit.
一个女孩来医院看她
Of course you killed her.
肯定是你杀了她
I didn't kill her.
我没杀她
Why are you here, then?
那你来这儿干什么
I was in the car.
我当时在车上
It's the same exact thing.
那有什么分别
I...
我...
am so sorry.
很抱歉
And I'm trying...
我想...
Trying what?
想干嘛
To take responsibility.
想负责任
What does that even mean?!
这话是什么意思
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry.
你很抱歉
I want to go to the police.
我想去自首
Oh, now you do.
现在才做
When it would just make things worse.
这样只会帮倒忙
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean it's not the deal.
我是说,这样违反了约定
What deal?
什么约定
To keep quiet.
守口如瓶
Not say anything about it.
只字都不能提
I got two sisters to take care of,
我还有两个妹妹要照顾
so don't you dare mess that up.
你休想搞砸这一切
You need to keep your mouth shut,
你得闭上你的嘴
because if you tell anyone...
如果你告诉任何人...
I get nothing.
我什么都得不到
You say you want to help?
你说你想帮忙
Go away and never come back.
马上离开,别再回来
Get out!
给我滚
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
还好,还好
Just drive, please.
请开车吧
Don't worry, we're almost there.
别担心,快到了
We'll need our headlights soon.
一会就得开车头灯了
Okay... there.
好了,在那儿停下
Virgil, stop the van.
维吉尔,停车
They stopped up ahead. Stop the van.
他们在前面停下了,停车
Target has stopped
目标停在
County Road 66, vicinity Needham Meadow.
尼达姆牧场附近的66号县道上
Follow One, continue north to 68.
跟踪一号,继续往北走朝68号路走
Follow Two, turn right at Creek Pass.
跟踪二号,在克里克通道右转
I want a loose cordon around the target.
我不想离目标太贴
Very loose-- one mile minimum distance.
要远点,至少一英里距离
Carrie?
卡莉
We're holding south.
我们在南面
Why'd they stop?
他们为什么停车
We're way back, we can't see anything.
我们离得太远,什么都看不见
Anyone?
有谁看到
Anyone have visual?
有谁能看到目标
Can you turn that off?
你能把灯关了吗
Do you want to tell me what we're doing here?
能告诉我,我们在这儿干什么吗
You say you want another chance.
你说你想要另一个机会
This is it.
就是这个
I think there's a third person.
我好像看到了第三个人
Can anyone else see anything?
有人看见什么了吗
No, I don't think so.
没看见
Quinn's pulling them now.
奎恩叫他们停在路边了
I don't like this.
我讨厌这样
No one does.
谁都不喜欢
We need to protect Brody.
我们要保护布洛迪
I want to get actual eyes on.
我想看个清楚
What?
怎么了
It's Carrie-- she wants to take a look.
是卡莉,她想去一探究竟
Carrie, you promised you'd stay back.
卡莉,你答应过不会有所行动的
I just want to drive by to see what's going on.
我只是想开车经过看个究竟
Look, I know you're worried about him.
我知道你担心他安危
We all should be-- he's our only asset.
我们都应该担心,他是我们唯一的线人
Yeah, okay, one clean pass.
好吧,可以过去,别被发现了
That's all.
最多这样
Are you expecting somebody else?
还有其他人会来么
Can you see anything yet?
有发现吗
It's dark out here, Carrie.
外面漆黑一片,卡莉
I don't know if I'll be able to see them at all.
我都不知道能不能看到他们
Max, you want to dim those lights?
麦克斯,把灯光调暗好吗
It's like the Starship Enterprise in here.
车里亮得跟"进取号"星舰一样
Brody, get in the car.
布洛迪,上车
Why?
为什么
You're a public figure, get in.
你是公众人物,上车
I think somebody just got in the car.
好像有人刚刚上车了
Who? A humanoid shape.
谁,某个人
I told you, I can't see shit out here.
我告诉过你,我他妈什么都看不见
Okay, wait.
好,等等
What is it?
怎么了
Roya and somebody.
罗亚和某人
I can't tell.
看不出是谁
Oh, Christ.
老天
Mirror it to Quinn.
给奎恩看
Shit.
靠
Quinn, did you get that?
奎恩,你看到了吗
Yeah.
看到了
We got to stop.
我们得停车
No, keep moving. We've got to go back.
不,继续开,我们得回去
Hey, you're the one who just told us for the last 24 hours
是你在过去24小时里让我们
to keep Brody in play.
保证布洛迪继续参与行动
Goddamn it, Virgil! Just stop!
该死,维吉尔,快停车
Quinn, that man slaughtered our agents in Gettysburg.
奎恩,那个人在葛底斯堡杀了我们的探员
Yeah, I was there.
知道,当时我在场
He's got a ton of explosives.
他持有大量炸药
Which is why we need to follow him.
所以我们才要跟踪他
No, we-we're past that.
不,那个时机我们已经错过了
Nazir's got maybe a half a dozen people on the ground here.
纳齐尔可能派了六个人过来
We've got two of them in our sights right now--
现在其中两个已经进入我们视线
three, counting Brody-- that's a critical mass.
算上布洛迪是三个,这是极其关键的阶段
We can shut this down.
我们可以终止他们的任务
You hope. All we know is...
你想得美,我们只知道...
you move in, the operation is blown.
你一旦擅动,行动就前功尽弃了
I think it's already blown. Listen to me--
我觉得行动已经毁了,听我说...
I am listening, and I'm hearing a bad idea
我在听,你这个主意简直糟糕透顶
that you wouldn't entertain in a million years
你如果不是对那个昨晚
if it wasn't for your personal attachment to a terrorist
和你打炮的恐怖分子有私情
you were boning last night.
你永远也不会考虑这么干
He's a asset-- our only one-- and he's in danger.
他是我们唯一的线人,现在面临危险
Yeah, the whole country is.
对,整个国家都面临危险
Carrie, we have got this contained.
卡莉,我们已经控制住局面了
Stay the fuck back.
你他妈的别插手
That is a direct order. Acknowledge.
这是直接命令,确认收到
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Carrie, what are you doing? Don't do this!
卡莉,你在干什么,别这么做
Carrie, acknowledge.
卡莉,确认收到
They just grabbed him.
他们刚刚抓了他
Carrie, stay put.
卡莉,别轻举妄动
They're gonna kill him.
他们会杀了他
That's an order, goddamn it!
这是命令,该死
Tell me you hear me.
快回答我你听到了
Shit.
操
Carrie!
卡莉
Weigh in here, Saul.
劝劝她,索尔
What I'm wondering...
我在想...
what are they doing stopped in the middle of nowhere?
他们在这荒无人烟的地方停下来做什么
Next to the only clearing for miles around.
来到方圆几英里内唯一的空地附近
They're loading him into a helicopter.
他们要把他送上直升机
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
Fuck! Tell me you hear me!
我操,告诉我你能听到
You-- wait, you have to track it-- they're about to take off.
等等,你们得赶紧追踪,他们要起飞了
We're losing him.
我们要跟丢他了
Quinn?
奎恩
They're gone.
他们走了
They're... they're gone.
他们... 他们走了
They're just gone!
他们就这么走了
You're back.
你回来了
Mike.
麦克
Hey, buddy.
伙计
We're up five against Miami--
我们领先迈阿密五分
can you believe that?
你相信吗
No way.
不可能吧
Rough day?
今天很不顺吗
I went to see her...
我去看她了
the daughter...
那个人的女儿
even though Dad told me not to.
虽然爸爸叫我别去
Okay... how'd that go?
好吧,情况如何
She basically called me a murderer.
她说我是杀人犯
Sweetie, you're not.
亲爱的,你不是
It's how I feel about half the time.
我经常这么觉得
I'm not gonna go see the police, though.
但我不会去报案
She told me not to.
她叫我别去
Did you know that they paid her off?
你知道他们付她封口费了吗
No. Really?
不知道,真的吗
I didn't know... but I guess I'm not surprised.
我不知道,但我并不意外
There's a presidential campaign in the works.
总统竞选正在进行
So, what, it... it just goes away?
那又怎么样,就这么算了吗
We're supposed to pretend like it never happened?
我们应该假装什么都没发生吗
Because I can't.
我做不到
I killed someone.
我杀了人
You didn't.
你没有
I did. No.
我杀了人,你没有
We... drove away and just...
我们开车逃了,就...
left her there, Mom.
弃她不顾,妈
It's okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯