Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day. Everyone's not me.
那天很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
How come I've never heard of this guy?
我以前怎么没听说过这个人
Who, Quinn?
谁,奎恩吗
Just check him out.
探探他的底
So he met some guy on a city bus?
他在公车上见了一个人吗
You know him? Dar Adal.
认识吗,达尔·阿德尔
That's Dar Adal?
他就是达尔·阿德尔
That's him, in the flesh.
是他,就是他本人
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
Carrie, I need you to go get my family right away.
卡莉,我要你现在就去把我家人接走
Take them somewhere safe.
把他们带到安全的地方
The CIA sent me, Jess. There's a threat.
杰西,中情局让我来的,有危险
Whoa! This is sick!
哇,逆天啊
Thank you...
多谢你
for being here.
能来陪我
Carrie, he's here; he's in America.
卡莉,他在这里,他到美国了
Abu Nazir?
阿布·纳齐尔
How is that even possible? Jesus Christ!
怎么可能,我的老天爷
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
如果是那设备,起码有200磅
Tac One, Tac Two, Tac Three, move now. Over.
战术一二三队,立刻行动,完毕
FBI!
联邦调查局
Show me your hands!
举起手来
It's not him.
不是他
It's not Abu Nazir.
不是阿布·纳齐尔
Stand down. We still need him. I say again,
停止行动,你还需要他,我再说一遍
stand down.
停止行动
What the hell are you doing here?
搞什么鬼,你怎么来了
We got 'em, Brody.
我们抓到他们了,布洛迪
Your information was good.
你的消息很可靠
Got 'em all?
全部抓住了吗
All but Nazir-- he's still out there.
除了纳齐尔都抓住了
Walter's Waffles for lunch every Tuesday.
每周二来沃尔特华夫饼店吃午餐
Some habits die hard, I guess.
看来有些习惯很难改掉
Little things I can count on
随着年龄的增长
mean more and more to me as I get older.
我越发注重这些小人无大志的生活
Do you find that?
你发现没有
I find that everything
我发现随着年岁增长
means more to me as I get older.
凡事都变得重要起来了
Plus, I've got a crush on Berta.
而且,我看上了贝尔塔
I went by your house.
我去过你家
New owners.
房主换了
Nice people.
人很不错
There's no point in keeping a house anymore--
留着那所房子没什么意义
I have to move every few weeks.
毕竟我每隔几周就要搬一次家
Christ, I miss the Cold War.
老天,我真怀念冷战时期
Prefer the daily threat of nuclear annihilation?
喜欢每天为核毁灭提心吊胆吗
No, I miss the rules.
不是,我怀念当时的规矩
The Soviets didn't shoot us, we didn't shoot them.
苏联不先找茬,我们也按兵不动
Boy, this bunch...
天啊,瞧现在这伙人
Thought you retired.
你不是退休了吗
Oh, I tried, I tried.
我倒是想呢,倒是想
Tell me about Peter Quinn.
跟我说说彼得·奎恩
Peter Quinn?
彼得·奎恩
You met with him last night around 8:00.
你昨晚八点左右见过他
Number seven bus.
在七路公交车上
Who's asking?
谁想了解情况
Me.
我
Just you?
只是你吗
Peter Quinn is one of mine.
彼得·奎恩是我的人
Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy
埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探
in charge of a straight-up intelligence operation?
负责这次正规的情报行动
He didn't tell me, he just asked for a soldier.
他没说明原因,只问我要个士兵
Soldiers kill people.
士兵是会杀人的
They also fix airplane engines and cook bad food--
士兵还会维修飞机引擎,烧得一手烂菜
it was a figure of speech.
那只是形象化说法
Maybe Estes put Quinn in there just to keep his eye on you.
也许埃斯蒂斯是为了派彼得去监视你
Maybe he doesn't trust you.
也许他不信任你
Why wouldn't he trust me?
他凭什么不信任我
You still afraid to get your hands dirty, Saul?
你还是不爱下黑手,索尔
I still prefer to figure the problem out,
我还是更想找出问题的答案
not obliterate it.
而不是把它抹掉
You're too sensitive for this line of work,
做这种工作,你还是过于感情用事
you always have been.
你一向如此
I'm amazed you've lasted this long.
真没想到你能坚持这么久
Me, too.
我也没想到
Has Brody called? Not yet.
布洛迪打电话来了吗,还没
He will. I know.
他会打的,我知道
Listen, Jessica, about last night...
杰西卡,昨晚的事...
Hey, shh.
嘘
I loved last night.
我喜欢昨晚的感觉
It was fun.
真开心
It was, wasn't it?
是啊,对不对
Yeah, it was.
没错
I keep waiting to feel guilty.
我一点负疚感都没有
Brody.
布洛迪
I'll be next door.
我去隔壁
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
Pretty posh.
房子不错
Thanks for helping out, Mike.
多谢帮忙,麦克
No problem.
不客气
Let me go pack my bags.
我去收拾东西
Everything good? Everything's great.
都好吧,都好
Hey, Dad.
嗨,老爸
Hey, buddy.
嗨,小伙子
Come here.
来
Hi, Dad.
嗨,爸爸
I'll be heading out.
那我走了
You guys need anything else, give me a holler.
有事吱声
Bye.
拜
See you around.
回见
Dad?
老爸
Are you a spy now?
你当间谍了
No. No, I'm just a congressman who helped the CIA.
没有,还是议员,给中情局帮帮忙
So you won't be disappearing again?
那你不会再消失了吧
No. I'm not going anywhere.
当然,我哪儿都不去了
I've got homework.
我还有作业
You, too. You got a book report to write.
还有你,读书报告还没写呢
So, what happens next?
下面怎么办
Do we get to go home? Not quite yet.
回家吗,还得等等
Well, the kids can't miss any more school
孩子们不能再缺课了
without falling behind.
要么就跟不上了
They're going stir-crazy.
他们都快憋出病了
I noticed. So am I.
我注意到了,我也是
I noticed.
看得出
It's good that Mike was here.
麦克能来挺好
Yeah. It helped.
对,确实有帮助
What are we doing?
我们这是干什么
I don't know.
不知道
Dana told me it was Carrie
丹娜跟我说
that stopped you from letting her go to the police.
是卡莉不让你带她去警局
Yes, it was.
没错
Go ahead, answer it.
接你的
Hello?
喂
So, the attorney general's ready to honor our agreement with you,
司法部长这就批准我们答应你的条件
but as we discussed, there are few things
不过按说好的,还有点事
you'll need to do first. Resign from Congress?
你得先做到位,辞掉议员吗
For starters. You'll also have to tell Walden
那是第一步,你还得告诉瓦尔登
that you're passing on the VP spot.
不想竞选副总统了
The press are gonna have a lot of questions when you do,
然后媒体就会问这问那
so we're gonna have to figure out what you're gonna say.
所以我们得给你想好借口
I could say it's personal.
我可以解释为个人原因
Just decided to put family before politics.
就说家庭重于事业
How is the family?
家人怎么样了
I honestly don't know.
老实说,不知道
Well, you can all go home soon.
好吧,你们马上就能回家了
That should help.
肯定有帮助
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
挺好的
You?
你呢
It's good to hear your voice.
听到你声音真好
Yours, too.
我也是
Talk to you later.
回头聊
Market stocks fell for a fifth day, led by resources...
受资源板块影响,股市连续第五天下跌
The President of the United States...
今晨,美国总统
personally called the director this morning
亲自致电局长
and congratulated him on a job well done.
对本次行动的成功表示祝贺
That's the good news.
这是好消息
The bad news is,
坏消息是
we still don't have Abu Nazir yet.
我们还未抓到阿布·纳齐尔
With FBI help, we've dropped a net over the DC metro area.
在联调局的协助下,整个华盛顿已铺开大网
Maryland, the Virginia State Police
马里兰和弗吉尼亚的州警
and the National Guard have joined the search.
还有国民警卫队将联合搜索
Find Adal?
找到阿德尔了
What did he say?
他怎么说
Quinn is one of his.
奎恩是他的人
So what's he doing here?
那他在这儿干嘛
That's a good question.
问得好
There'll be plenty of time for celebrating after we get Nazir.
等抓到纳齐尔,有的是时间庆祝
I am personally looking forward to at least several martinis.
我自己也会好好喝上几杯
I had a talk with Dar Adal.
我和达尔·阿德尔谈过了
He confirmed that Peter Quinn, or whatever his real name is,
他确认,彼得·奎恩是他那边的人
comes from his side of things.
谁知道他真名叫什么
So again I ask,
所以我还想问
what's he doing on my operation?
他跑到我的任务里来搞什么
His operation, Saul.
是他的任务,索尔
It's his operation.
是他的任务
And now it's over.
现在任务结束
Is it?
是吗
Yes.
对
Why is he still here?
那他怎么还在这
Brody knows that you and Walden ordered a drone strike
布洛迪知道是你和瓦尔登下令
against a madrassa full of kids. So?
空袭满是学生的伊斯兰学校,那又怎样
So it could be that Quinn's an insurance policy
所以奎恩有可能就是被派来
against that information ever becoming public.
确保消息不致外泄的
An insurance policy?
确保
Just what exactly are you implying?
你到底什么意思
Only that you and Walden went to great lengths once before
我是说,你和瓦尔登之前曾试图
to cover up the drone strike.
掩盖空袭内幕
Is this an accusation?
这是要指控我吗
I'm only asking a question, David. Well, goddamn it, Saul,
只是问问情况,大卫,装什么,索尔
I'm not gonna dignify it with answer.
我不屑于回答你这个问题
Is that a yes?
这算是承认了
Fuck you, Saul. Fuck you!
去你的,索尔,去你的
Am I interrupting?
打扰二位了吗
No. What's up?
没,什么事
Carrie's been in an accident. DC police found her car
卡莉出车祸了,华府警局在17号大街
on 17th Street all smashed up. It was broad-sided.
发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂
Is she hurt? They can't find her.
她受伤了吗,找不到她人
What do you mean, they can't find her? She's not there.
什么叫找不到人,她人根本没在那
They're looking in local hospitals.
他们正在本地医院里找
Get over to 17th Street.
赶紧去17号大街看看
He knows.
他知道了
Oh, you dog.
你个小滑头
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you hustling me?
你在诈我吗
Our friends at Secret Service reached out to us.
特勤处的人联系了我们
Finn Walden wants to come and visit Dana.
芬·瓦尔登想见丹娜
He says it's important.
他说有要紧事
Finn Walden wants to pay Dana a visit.
芬·瓦尔登想来见丹娜一面
I don't think she'd like that.
她不愿意见他吧
Shouldn't we ask her?
是不是该问问她本人
Ask me what?
问我什么
Finn wants to come see you.
芬想来见你一面
Why?
为什么
I don't know. He says it's important.
不知道,他说有要紧事
He's been texting me all day.
他给我发了一天的信息
He sounds like a mess.
貌似状态不太好
Okay.
让他来吧
I'll let them know. Thanks.
我去通知他们,有劳
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
No.
不是
I will call you back in one minute.
一分钟之后再打给你
Sorry. It's work.
抱歉,工作的事
Hey. I'm just stretching my legs.
我就溜达溜达
What the fuck have you done to Carrie?
你他妈对卡莉做了什么
Did you think it would be easy?
你真的以为会这么容易吗
That you could betray me and just walk away?
背叛了我还能一走了之
It's over.
都结束了
Get that into your fucking your head!
你他妈给老子记住
It's not over.
还没结束
Let me talk to her, goddamn it!
让我跟她说话,该死的
Nicholas, calm down.
尼古拉斯,冷静
If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you.
想救她的话,就照我说的做
I need you to get into the Vice President's home office.
你去一趟副总统的家庭办公室
Why?
干什么
There's a treadmill in there.
里面有台跑步机
Somewhere near it, there is a plastic case the size of a book.
那附近有个东西,是个书本大小的塑料箱
Inside that, there is a serial number.
里面有个序列号
How the fuck do you know all this?
你他妈怎么知道这些的
New York Times, believe it or not.
《纽约时报》上看到的,信不信由你
Get me the number.
帮我弄到这个号码
Why?
为什么
Tell me, goddamn it!
你他妈快告诉我
Walden has a bad heart.
瓦尔登心脏不好
So?
那又怎样
His pacemaker can be wirelessly accessed with that number.
用那串号码可以无线访问他的起搏器
You're shitting me.
你骗我
I'm not.
没有
I won't do it.
我不干
Yes, you will.
你会干的
No. I won't.
不,我不会
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Send me the number, or I will kill her.
把号码发给我,要不就杀了她
Oh, you'll kill her anyway.
反正你怎么都会杀了她
Right here.
此时
Right now.
此地
Okay.
好
Okay, okay.
好,听你的
Okay, just...
遵命,只要...
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Nazir?!
纳齐尔
Hey, Dad?
爸爸
We gonna finish our game of Hearts?
"红心大战"继续吗
Not now.
现在不行
Carrington.
我是卡灵顿
Jim? It's Nick Brody.
吉姆,我是尼克·布洛迪
Is the Vice President there?
副总统在吗
Oh, he's in a meeting with the Israeli ambassador.
他正在接见以色列大使
Great. I need to talk to him.
好,我想找他谈谈
Something of an emergency.
有要紧事
Well, I can't interrupt the meeting.
会议中我不能打扰
All right. I understand.
好吧,我理解
Uh, I'll be over.
那我过去一趟
Will you keep him there?
你能留住他一会吗
I'll do my best, Congressman.
我尽力,议员先生
I got a small cyclone stirring over the matter of wheat subsidies.
就飓风来袭的小麦补贴一事
I got to go talk to the Vice President.
我得找副总统谈谈
Of course.
当然可以
I'll need a car to take us to the Naval Observatory in ten minutes?
安排一辆车,十分钟后送我们去海军天文台
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, where the fuck are you, Carrie?
卡莉,你到底在哪里
There's no record of her
本地所有医院和急诊室
at any of the local hospitals or emergency rooms.
都没有她的记录
Cops are still canvassing the neighborhood.
警察们还在附近逐户排查
We might get lucky.
幸运的话会有发现
Lucky? No one saw the crash?
幸运,没人目睹这起车祸吗
Well, one guy says he saw a woman running away.
有个人说看见一个女人跑开了
Another says
另一个说
he saw a guy dragging a woman into another car.
有个男的把一个女人拖进另一辆车里
Any surveillance tape?
没监控录像吗
There's cameras all over the place down here.
这地方到处都是摄像头
Well, the cops are collecting what they can find.
警察正在搜集线索
Our computers will run a search.
我们也会用电脑查
We dropped the ball.
我们大意了
Never should have let Carrie wander around unprotected.
真不该让卡莉一人四处乱跑
If it's Nazir, what's he up to?
如果是纳齐尔干的,他目的何在
Maybe Carrie's his bargaining chip
可能会把卡莉当人质
to get himself out of the country.
以便离开美国
Then why haven't we heard from him?
那为什么他没有联系我们
I don't know.
不知道
Carrie?
卡莉
Is that you?
是你吗
Brody, this is Saul Berenson.
布洛迪,我是索尔·贝伦森
I'm calling on her phone.
我用的是卡莉的手机
Carrie's missing.
她失踪了
Police found her car over on 17th Street,
警方在17号大街发现了她的车
smashed to shit.
被撞得稀巴烂
Looks like some kind of hit-and-run.
看起来像是肇事逃逸
Last number she called was you.
她的最后一通电话打给了你
What she say? She tell you where she was going?
她说什么了吗,有没有说她要去哪里
Brody, you there?
布洛迪,你还在吗
Yeah, I'm here.
我在听
Well, what did she say?
她都说了些什么
Oh, she told me it was time to tell Walden
她说,是时候告诉瓦尔登
that I could no longer be a candidate for VP.
我不会继续竞选副总统了
That's it?
就这些
We also discussed my resigning from Congress.
还谈了谈我辞去议员一职的事
If you hear from her again, let me know.
有她的消息马上通知我
I will.
会的
What are you guys doing here? In hiding or something?
你全家怎么到这里来了,是在躲谁吗
Turns out my dad is, like, a super spy, and
原来我爸是个超级特工似的人物
terrorists want to kill him or some shit.
恐怖分子想要杀他还是别的啥破事
I don't know.
我也不清楚
That sounds kind of insane.
听起来够疯狂的
Doesn't it.
可不是嘛
How come you didn't answer any of my texts?
怎么不回我短信
What do you want, Finn?
你到底想怎样,芬
Every morning I wake up,
每天早上一睁眼
and for a few brief seconds, I'm free.
只有那么短短几秒钟,我会感到自由
I can just... look at the sky,
可以,仰望天空
or... listen to the birds.
或者,听听鸟叫
And then...
然后很快
wham.
砰的一声
I remember the sound of that woman hitting the windshield.
耳边就响起那个女人撞上挡风玻璃的声音
I remember that I've killed another human being,
就想起了自己夺去了一个人的性命
and I can't take it back.
无法挽回
You're the only one I can talk to about it.
而这件事只能跟你一个人说
It makes me sick that...
让我难受的是
you hate me.
你竟然恨我
Did you know what your dad would do?
你当时知不知道你爸会怎么做
That he would pay them off?
知不知道他会用钱把人打发了
That's how the world works.
有钱能使鬼推磨
I didn't know that, I guess.
我以前并不知道这一点
Remember that night...
还记得那晚吗
top of the Washington Monument?
我俩在华盛顿纪念塔顶
Can't we start over?
能重新来过吗
Whatever we felt...
那种感觉
we broke it.
已经被破坏了
We killed it...
被我俩杀死了
just the same way that we killed that woman.
就像我俩杀死了那个女人
That's Nazir less than 20 minutes
这就是纳齐尔,之后不到二十分钟
before Carrie's accident.
卡莉就出事了
Security cameras caught him.
监控摄像头拍到了他
That's his car.
那是他的车
We traced the license plate.
我们跟踪到了车牌
He probably used a fake ID, it's a rental.
很可能是他用假身份租来的
Where is this place?
这是什么地方
Five blocks from where Carrie's car
离17号大街,也就是卡莉出事的地方
was hit on 17th Street.
有五个街区
Fuck you doing here?
你他妈来这里做什么
You're supposed to be in Walter Reed.
不是应该待在沃尔特里德医疗中心吗
I heard about Carrie.
我听说了卡莉的事
I want to help.
想来帮忙
Here, take a look at this.
看这个
No.
不
As you please.
喝不喝随便你
This is what you did to Brody, isn't it?
你就是这么对待布洛迪的对吗
A lot of pain, a little love.
打十巴掌,给颗甜枣
Am I supposed to feel grateful?
我是不是该对你心存感激
I don't care what you feel.
我不在乎你怎么想
There's no way he can just waltz into the Naval Observatory
他绝不可能轻松地走进海军天文台
and get you that serial number.
帮你搞到序列号
He's a resourceful man when he wants to be.
只要他想,就一定有办法
Not that resourceful.
不见得
He will do it to save you.
他会为了救你而那么做
You're going to kill me no matter what happens.
不管什么结果,你都会杀了我
Brody knows that.
布洛迪清楚这一点
A man gambles with what he has.
男人都会孤注一掷
He will try.
他会努力去做的
Don't be so sure.
别那么有把握
He's smarter than you think.
他比你想象中聪明
You love him, too.
你也爱他
Perhaps we have that in common.
也许这是咱俩的相同之处
We have nothing in common.
我和你没有任何共同点
Sometimes, when you're breaking a man,
有时候,你在摧毁一个人时
an emotional transference takes place.
内心会发生情感转移
For me, with Nicholas, it was quite powerful.
我对尼古拉斯的情感很强烈
It was really a kind of love.
那真的是一种爱
You're never going to leave this country alive.
你不会活着离开这个国家的
I know and I don't care.
我知道,可我不在乎
Bullshit.
胡扯
You can't even imagine that, can you?
你根本无法想象对吗
Believing in something bigger than you,
信仰一个比自我更强大
more important than you?
更重要的事物
We are at war, I am a soldier.
这是场战争,我只是一名士兵
You're a terrorist.
你是恐怖分子
Imagine you are sitting down to dinner
想象一下,你坐在餐桌前
with your wife and children.
准备和妻小共进晚餐
Out of the sky,
晴天霹雳
as if thrown by an angry god,
犹如一个愤怒的神灵
a drone strike hits and destroys all of them.
无人机袭击毁掉了这一切
Who is the terrorist?
谁才是恐怖分子
It's the last day of Ramadan.
那是斋月的最后一天
A young man enters a Shia village,
一个年轻人推着小车进入了什叶派村落
pushing a cart full of candy and toys.
车里装满了糖果和玩具
He waits in the school playground
他坐等所有的孩子
for all the children to gather.
聚集到学校操场
Then he reaches back and flips a switch.
然后将手伸到背后扣动了按钮
We fight with what we have.
我们有什么就用什么打仗
You pervert the teachings of the Prophet and call it a cause.
你歪曲先知的教义为自己找借口
You turn teenagers into suicide bombers.
你教唆少年成为自杀式炸弹袭击者
Generation after generation must suffer and die.
子子孙孙必须为之奋斗终生
We are prepared for that.
我们时刻准备着
Are you?
你们呢
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Really?
是吗
With your pension plans and organic foods,
就凭你们的养老金计划和有机食物
your beach houses and sports clubs?
你们的海景洋房和运动俱乐部吗
Do you have the perseverance, the tenacity, the faith?
你们能不屈不挠,坚韧不拔,坚持信仰吗
Because we do.
我们可以
You can bomb us, starve us,
你们可以炸我们的房,断我们的粮
occupy our holy places,
甚至占领我们的圣地
but we will never lose our faith.
但我们绝不会丧失信仰
We carry God in our hearts, our souls.
我们将安拉供奉在心中,在灵魂里
To die is to join him.
死亡就是与他相聚
It may take a century, two centuries,
可能需要一个世纪,两个世纪
three centuries,
三个世纪
but we will exterminate you.
但我们最终会消灭你们
Like I said...
如我所说
you're a terrorist.
你是个恐怖分子
ID, please.
请出示证件
Ma'am.
女士
I've got Congressman Brody for the vice president.
我带布洛迪议员来见副总统
Stacy.
史黛西
Congressman Brody. Hello.
布洛迪议员,你好
I'm sorry, but the vice president's still
很抱歉,副总统仍然在跟
in his meeting with Ambassador Elon.
伊隆大使进行会晤
Oh, no worry, I'll wait.
没事,我等着
Might be a while.
时间可能会长一些
I don't mind.
没关系
Can I get you anything... water, lemonade?
喝点什么吗,纯净水,柠檬水
Double shot of your best bourbon.
来两杯最好的波旁酒
Just kidding, I'm fine.
开玩笑,不用啦
Nature calls.
去一下洗手间
Gentlemen, bathroom?
先生们,卫生间在哪
Thank you.
谢谢
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
I've got the number.
我拿到号码了
Text it to me.
发过来
Let Carrie go first.
先放了卡莉
Text me the number,
号码给我发过来
then I will let her go.
我就放了她
No, you won't.
你不会的
Once you've got what you need, you'll kill her.
你拿到需要的东西就会杀了她
The minute I let her go, you won't text me the number.
我放了她,你就不会给我号码了
God, you've got to trust me.
天呐,你得相信我
How could I possibly trust you?
我怎么可能相信你
Send me the number
给我号码
or I will kill her.
不然我宰了她
Nazir, if you kill her,
纳齐尔,你要是敢杀她
you will never get this number.
这辈子都别想得到号码了
You have five seconds.
给你五秒钟
Listen to me, listen to me, Nazir, listen.
听我说,纳齐尔,听我说
Let Carrie go and I swear I will send it to you.
我发誓只要你放了卡莉,我马上传给你
I swear on the soul of Issa.
我向埃萨的灵魂发誓
Why would I believe that?
我凭什么相信你
Because you know how much I loved him.
因为你知道我有多爱他
And because you know how much I hate Walden.
而且你也知道我有多恨瓦尔登
He deserves to die for what he did.
他过去犯下的,和他成为总统后将要犯下的罪
And what he will do as president.
他理应去死
Swear again.
再发一次誓
I swear.
我发誓
Swear on the immortal soul of my son Issa Mohammed.
向我儿子埃萨·默罕默德不朽的灵魂发誓
I swear. I s...
我发誓,我...
I swear...
我向
on Issa's...
埃萨
immortal soul.
不朽的灵魂发誓
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Nazir?!
纳齐尔
Go.
快走
Go!
快走
Go.
走啊
Let me see her, goddamn it!
让我看到她,该死的
I want to see her actually getting away, Nazir.
我要看到她确实离开了,纳齐尔
It's too dark.
太暗了
It's too dark, Nazir.
太暗了,纳齐尔
I can't see her.
我看不到她
She's gone.
她走了
Send me the number.
号码发过来
Send me the number now.
快点发过来
Send me the number
快发过来
or I will go after her.
不然我马上去追她
Asshole!
混蛋
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I thought you left.
我以为你走了呢
Getting a feel for the joint?
感受一下这座位吗
Yeah. Hope you don't mind.
是啊,希望你别介意
Not at all.
完全不会
Be yours soon enough.
很快就是你的了
You all right? What's the matter?
你没事吧,怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
How was, uh... how was your meeting with, uh,
你跟伊隆大使的会晤
Ambassador Elon?
进展如何
We're getting close.
谈得差不多了
Another week or so,
再有一周吧
we'll be ready to deliver the bunker buster Israel needs
我们就能给以色列送去他们需要的钻地弹
to take out Iran's nuclear enrichment plant at Natanz.
端掉伊朗在纳坦兹的核浓缩工厂了
I thought that was off the table.
不说不给他们吗
It was.
曾经是
Estes told me what you did for CIA.
埃斯蒂斯跟我说了你为中情局做的一切
Not the details, of course, but...
当然没说细节,但是...
he said you were instrumental in bringing down Nazir's network.
他说你帮忙摧毁了纳齐尔情报网
I was able to help a little, yes.
我是帮了点小忙,对
How do you manage to do all that and keep it to yourself?
你怎么做到默默完成这么多事的
I don't know.
我也不知道
As soon as I can get that operation declassified,
等我让这次行动销密后
we are gonna tell this whole fucking country
我们就向全国公告
what you did.
你所做的一切
"Marine Fights Terrorists At Home As Well As Abroad."
陆战队员勇斗恐怖分子,无论身在何处
What did you want to see me about?
你来找我想说什么
Right.
对了
Right, um...
对了
Well, sir, uh...
先生
I'm afraid...
恐怕...
that in fact this can never be mine.
这一切永远都不会是我的
Why not?
为什么
Because...
因为
I've decided to withdraw my name from consideration
我决定退出副总统的
for the VP spot.
候选名单
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉,先生
It's for my family.
这是为了我的家人
Fuck your family.
去你妈的家人
We're talking about the second highest office in this land,
我们说的可是这个国家一人之下的职位
the possibility someday of the highest office in this land.
可能有一天还会坐到最高位
You don't walk away from that.
你不能就此退出
Not for anyone.
为了谁都不行
You okay?
你没事儿吧
I don't know.
不知道
Actually, it's not for my family.
其实,这不是为了我的家人
It's for me.
是为了我自己
Because I want to feel clean again.
因为我想重拾清白的感觉
And because I pretty much
因为你所说所做的一切
disagree with everything you say and do.
我都无法苟同
That's very funny.
真好笑
You got some balls, Brody. I'll give you that.
真有胆量,布洛迪,我不得不承认
I'm not joking.
我可不是开玩笑
Call a doctor.
叫医生
I don't think so.
不会叫的
Goddamn...
该死的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
You still don't get it, do you?
你还不明白,是吗
I'm killing you.
我在送你归天
Are you fucking nuts? Jesus.
你他妈疯了吗,天呐
What happened to you? Give me your cell phone.
你怎么了,把你手机给我
I'm not giving you my fucking cell phone.
我他妈才不会把手机给你
This is a matter of national security.
事关国家安全
Give me your fucking cell phone!
他妈的把手机给我
No! Hey! Hey! Come back with that!
不行,你,你,给我拿回来
Yeah.
喂
Saul, it's Carrie.
索尔,我是卡莉
Carrie, where the fuck are you?
卡莉,你他妈的在哪
Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill.
阿布·纳齐尔在一所废弃的工厂里
Where?
在哪
I have no idea. Give me my phone,
我不知道,把手机还给我
you bitch! Where are we?
你个贱人,我们这是在哪
Where the fuck are we?! What?
这他妈是什么地方,什么
We're on Highway 50.
这是50号高速公路
Where on Highway 50?
50号高速公路的什么地方
East of Chantilly.
尚蒂伊东部
Highway 50, east of Chantilly.
50号高速公路,尚蒂伊东部
We'll find you. Stay put.
我们去找你,待在原地
Do not go after Nazir.
别去追纳齐尔
We're on our way.
我们这就过去
Highway 50, east of Chantilly.
50号高速公路,尚蒂伊东部
Here.
给你
I'm sorry. It was an emergency.
抱歉,事情紧急
"National emergey."
关系国家的紧急事件
East of Chantilly, east of Chantilly.
尚蒂伊东部,尚蒂伊东部
50, 50. There.
50号, 50号,在这儿
Dalton's Mill. Halfway between Middleburg and Chantilly...
道尔顿工厂,在米德尔堡和尚蒂伊中间
Okay, call state police and tell 'em to surround the place.
好,打给州警,叫他们包围那里
Then grab every available body and get over there!
把能去的人都带上,赶去那里
Yes, sir. I'll alert the FBI
是,长官,我会通知联邦调查局
and the rest of Homeland Security.
和国土安全部的其他人
Hey, get a doctor! I need a doctor!
叫医生,需要医生
The vice president is having a heart attack!
副总统心脏病发作了
Will somebody get a doctor?!
有人能叫个医生吗
Saul Berenson? Yes?
索尔·贝伦森,什么事
You're wanted upstairs.
到楼上去
Upstairs? What for?
楼上,干什么
It's important. That's all they told me.
有要事,他们只跟我说了这么多
I'm on my way to catch a terrorist.
我要赶着去抓恐怖分子
What could be more important than that?
有什么事能比这更重要
They didn't say.
他们没说
Jesus Christ.
老天呐
Go ahead. I'll catch up.
你们先走,我随后就到
Who's asking for me? I don't know, sir.
谁找我,我不知道,先生
What do you mean you don't know? Who told you to get me?
什么叫你不知道,谁让你来找我的
They just want to ask you some questions, sir.
他们只是想问你几个问题,先生
Questions? They?
问题,他们
What the fuck are you talking about?
你他妈的在说什么
There's a room waiting for us downstairs.
楼下有间房等我们过去
I thought you said we were going upstairs.
你不是说去楼上吗
Who the fuck... Hey, hey! Get your fucking hands off me.
他妈的是谁... 你他妈的别碰我
Call Deputy Director Estes.
打电话给埃斯蒂斯副局长
He'll straighten this out.
他会跟你们解释的
He's fully aware.
他已经知道了