手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第7集:不烦人则死不休的谢耳朵(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

If someone had told me that people would still call me Professor Proton when I was 83 years old, I never would have quit smoking.

如果有人告诉我,在我83岁的时候还有人称呼我为质子教授,我一定不会戒烟的
I'm sorry, Dr. Jeffries, I'm just excited. This nano vacuum tube idea of yours is really interesting.
对不起,杰弗里斯博士,我太兴奋了,你的这个真空管的想法真的很有趣
Hello, Leonard. Oh, hello, Arthur.
你好,莱纳德。噢,你好啊,亚瑟
What an odd coincidence that you're both here.
你们俩都在这儿真是巧合啊
Why is it odd?
怎么个巧法?
Because as it just so happens, I'm also spending the day with a beloved children's television science personality.
因为刚刚好,我也要和我挚爱的儿童科学电视节目人度过难忘的一天
Isn't that right, new friend and colleague, Bill Nye the Science Guy.
你说是吧,我的新朋友以及同事科学狂人比尔·奈
Sorry, I replaced you with a newer model.
抱歉,您已经被新人代替了
Wow, Arthur Jeffries. It's an honor to meet you.
哇,亚瑟·杰弗里斯,很荣幸见到你
My show never would have happened without yours. That's what I told my lawyers.
要是没有你的节目,我的节目也不能播出。我也是这么对我的律师讲的
Mr. Nye, hello. I'm sorry he got you involved in this nonsense.
奈先生,你好。真抱歉他把你卷到这破事里头来了
He said I'd be speaking to a class.
他对说我是去一个班级讲课来着
No, I said you were teaching someone a lesson. Now let's go.
不,我说的是你去给某人上一堂课。现在我们走吧
What are you guys working on?
你们在研究什么呢?
Oh, uh, we're making nano vacuum tubes.
噢,我们正在研制纳米真空管
Oh... That's interesting.
这样啊……真有意思
Haven't you stolen enough from me? Back off, bow tie!
你剽窃我的还不够吗?滚开,戴领结的蠢货!
Hey, guys... What do you think?
嘿,小伙伴们……漂亮吗?
Wow, Penny, good job.
哇,佩妮,干的漂亮
Thanks. Target, $4.99. I'm getting a drink.
多谢夸奖,Target超市买的,4.99美元,我得去喝一杯
What are you working on?
你在做什么?
Oh, I'm making a necklace for my mom. That's sweet.
噢,我准备做个项链送给我妈。真贴心
Yeah, she and my dad are going through a bit of a rough patch, so I wanted to do something to let her know I was thinking about her.
嗯,她和我爸现在正渡过一些难关,所以我想做点什么让她知道我一直惦记着她
What's going on with them?
你父母怎么了?
They're just having a little trouble communicating.
他们就是有些沟通上的障碍
My dad says it's because the sound of my mom's voice makes him want to tear his ears off and sew them over his eyes so he never has to look at her again.
我爸说都是因为我妈的喋喋不休让他想把耳朵扯下来,然后缝到眼睛上这样他就眼不见为净了
Hi. Hey, guys. Hello.
嗨,嘿,你们好啊
Look who's here to put the "Jew" in "Jewelry Night"!
看看哪位仁兄来此准备给珠宝之夜加入犹太因素啦!
Oh, sure, so it's fine when you say it.
噢,好吧,所以你这么说的时候就没事是吧
Sorry we're late. I wanted to swing by the lab and pick up some even cooler tools for us to use.
不好意思我们迟到了我想顺路去实验室取些更酷炫的东西给我们用
I didn't know you were coming again. Well, last week was a blast.
我不知道你今天也来。上周很有意思啊
Plus, I thought you might like having a guy here.
再说了,我觉得你们会想要一个爷们儿在这
It was not funny.
这一点都不好笑
So, what tools did you bring? Everything we need to make jewelry molds. Here's some silver, a crucible and an acetylene torch to melt it down.
话说回来,你带了些什么工具?我们做首饰模具需要的所有东西这有些银,一个坩埚,以及融化银的喷灯
Ooh, that looks like fun.
噢,看起来真酷啊
Maybe you should master glue before you move on to fire.
可能你应该在用火之前得先学会用胶水
Okay, who's up first?
好啦,谁先试试?
Rajesh, do you want to make a bracelet for your mom to go with the necklace? No, thanks.
拉杰什,你想给你母亲做一个和项链配套的手镯吗?免了吧,谢谢
I was gonna make a necklace for my mom, but unfortunately, she doesn't have a neck.
我想给我妈做一个项链,可不幸的是,她老人家没有脖子
She's just chins and fat and feet.
她就是由下巴,脂肪和脚组成的
Okay, we're almost ready to go. Once we bond the wires, we can test the tubes.
好啦,我们差不多可以开始了,一旦我们连上线,我们就能测试纳米管啦
This is so exciting, I-I feel... like I'm 75 again.
这太令人兴奋了,我觉得我又重回75岁了
Oh, God. What... what is it?
噢,我的天,发生什么事了?
Sheldon just sent me a picture of him and Bill Nye getting smoothies.
谢尔顿刚给我传来一张他和比尔·奈一起吃冰沙的照片
Can-can I ask you a question? Yeah, sure.
我能问你一个问题吗?当然,您说
W-Why do you put up with Sheldon?
为为什么你能忍受谢尔顿呢?
Oh, uh, you know, because we're friends. Why?
嗯,你知道的,因为我们是朋友啊。为什么?
Wow, you ask really hard questions. Yeah.
哇,你这问题真是难倒我了。我也觉得
Look, I-I know he can be aggravating, but what you have to remember is that he's not doing it on purpose. It's just how he is.
我知道他有时候令人抓狂,但是你要记住的是他不是故意这样的,他就是这样的人
But he's also loyal and trustworthy and we have fun together...
但他也非常忠实,可以信赖而且我们在一起也开心
You... you know you're describing a dog.
你...你知道你在描述一条狗么?
He did bite me once.
他确实咬过我一次
But in his defense, I came up behind him while he was eating, so...
但用他的话来说,我在他吃东西的时候从背后突然袭击,所以...
Yeah, they-they hate that.
是啊,他们他们讨厌这样
You know what, Sheldon is the smartest person I have ever met.
你知道吗,谢尔顿是我见过的最聪明的人
And he's a little broken and he needs me.
他心里很脆弱也很需要我
I guess I need him, too.
我觉得我也很需要他
Why-why is that? Boy, you will not let this go, will you?
这又是为什么呢?天哪,您别刨根问底了,行不?
Oh, geez. Another photo from Sheldon?
噢,我的上帝,又是谢尔顿传来的图片吗?
No, I have to go pick him up. Bill Nye ditched him at the smoothie place.
不是,我得去接他了,比尔·奈在冰沙店把他给甩了
He probably stole his wallet, too.
估计也把他钱包偷了
You know, if you guys are interested, here's a technique where I can take a lock of your hair, refine it into carbon dust,
如果你们有兴趣的话,有一种技术,我可以取一撮你们的头发,把它精炼成碳尘
and use the hydraulic press at work to turn it into a tiny little diamond with your DNA in it.
然后用工作的液压机把它制成有你们基因的袖珍钻石
Oh, that's amazing! Yeah. See Bernie's engagement ring? That came right off my mom's back.
喔,太神奇了,是啊,见到妮妮的订婚戒指了没,那就是从我老妈的背上弄来的
He's kidding. If that were true, it'd be so much bigger.
开玩笑的,如果是真的话,钻石会大得多
"My name is Howard.
我是霍华德
"I can make your hair into diamonds. "My mom is morbidly obese. Everybody love me."
我能把你的头发变成钻石,我老妈超级肥胖,大家都喜欢我
Whoa, where is that coming from?
哇哦,这是怎么回事
I'll tell you where it's coming from.
我告诉你是怎么回事
All you do is make fun of me for coming to girls' night and now you're here ruining it for everyone.
你所做的一切都是为了嘲笑我参加女生之夜,而且现在你把一切都毁了
Raj, cool it... he's gonna make us hair diamonds.
拉杰冷静一点……他要给我们做头发钻石
How am I ruining anything?
我怎么搞破坏了
I'm just trying to help you make better jewelry. But this isn't about the jewelry. This is about me having a place where I can open up about my feelings.
我只是想帮你们做点更好的首饰而已,但是这和首饰没有关系,是因为我在这里可以完全敞开我的心扉说出我的感受
Since when can't you open up with me?
从什么时候开始你不能对我敞开心扉了
There are just some things that I feel more comfortable sharing with the girls,
就是有些东西我觉得和女生讲会更舒服一点
because they won't make fun of me or and call me names, or ask me if my "Koothrapanties are in a bunch."
因为她们不会取笑我或者给我起外号,或者问我小库库是不是又小题大做了
Buddy, I was just joking around.
哥们,我只是开玩笑而已
Yeah, well, sometimes your jokes hurt.
是啊,不过你的玩笑有时候很伤人
Well, you're right.
你说的是
I didn't realize I was making you feel that way.
我没意识到会让你那么难受
It was very brave of you to tell me. Thank you.
你能告诉我真的是太勇敢了。谢谢
It wasn't easy.
真的很难启齿的
They're gonna have sex before Sheldon and I do, I know it.
我就知道,他们会在我和谢尔顿之前发生性关系的
Arthur. Hi, Sheldon. I'm surprised to see you here. Yeah, me, too.
亚瑟。你好,谢尔顿,我很惊讶在这里见到你,是啊,我也是
Somewhere around the third floor, I began to see a white light.
在三楼附近我已经两眼冒白光了
I'll get Leonard.
我去叫莱纳德
No, no, no, I'm... I'm here... I'm here to see you.
不不不,我是……我是来这里...找你的
If you're hoping to get in touch with Bill Nye, I can't help you.
如果你是想找比尔·奈,我没办法帮你
I've been informed that he's now Bill Nye the Restraining Order Guy.
我现在已经得知他现在是比尔·奈,发禁止令的人
No, I'm... I-I was thinking, if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to get your opinion about my-my paper.
不,我是...我是想如果不是太麻烦的话,我想听听你对我论文的建议
Thank you. It would be an honor. Oh. Uh, great.
谢谢,真是太荣幸了,哦,那太好了
Well, actually, I don't need that.
其实我不需要这个
I hacked into your e-mail account and read it.
我已经黑进你的电子邮箱读过了
And... what did you think?
你觉得如何
Well, first, I think the fact that you use your birthday as a password is embarrassing. Mmm. Thank you.
首先,你把生日作为邮箱密码实在太二了。唔,谢谢
Second, um... I thought your paper was inspired.
第二嘛...我觉得你的论文十分精彩
Oh, well, that... that means a lot to me.
我,那真的是太好了
Can I invite you in for tea?
可以请你喝杯茶吗
Uh, no, no. I-I really... I have... I have to run.
喔,不不,我...我真的得走了
Hey, Arthur. How are you?
嗨,亚瑟,你好啊
Well, I guess one cup wouldn't hurt.
我觉得喝一杯茶也没什么
Oh, hey, buddy, what's up?
哦,嗨,哥们,怎么了?
Well, I was feeling bad about how I acted the other night, so I made you a little something.
我对我那天的表现觉得很内疚,我给你做了个小玩意
You didn't have to do that.
你没必要那么做的
Well, it was fun. I used some of the jewelry techniques you taught us.
哇,很有趣啊,我用了一些你教给我们的做首饰的技术
It's a lightsaber belt buckle.
这是一个激光剑的皮带扣啊
Wow, this is so cool, Thanks. Oh gets better.
哇哦,真的好酷,谢谢,还有更牛的
Wow! And that's not even the best part. See? I have one, too.
哇哦,这还不算是最牛逼之处,看,我也有一个
Check it out. You can wear yours and we can have little sword fights whenever we want.
试试。你可以带上你的,这样我们就能玩激光剑大战了,什么时候都行
Yeah, and my eighth favorite episode of Professor Proton was "Alka-Seltzer Rocket."
质子教授的演出中我第八喜欢的是泡腾止痛片火箭
You said, "Plop, plop, "fizz, fizz, oh, what a blast-off it is."
你说"噗,噗,嘶,嘶,哦,看它飞出去了
Remember? Remember that? Remember?
记得吗?记得那个吗?记得吧?
He can't help it. He can't. He really can't. Oh! Wait here.
他控制不了,他不能,他真的不能,哦,等一下
I'll get some Alka-Seltzer, we can build that rocket, and we can shoot it at Bill Nye's house.
我去拿点泡腾止痛片去,我们可以做一个火箭出来,然后我们可以朝着比尔·奈的家里发射
As long as I'm not within 500 feet of it.
只要我不在他500英尺范围内即可
So, you, uh... you have... you have any... single grandmothers?
所以,你,额...你有...你有什么...外婆是单身的吗
Sorry, they're both married. Good. Mmm. H-Happily?
对不起,她们俩都结婚了,好吧,唔,幸福吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
informed [in'fɔ:md]

想一想再看

adj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,

 
vacuum ['vækjuəm]

想一想再看

n. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器
adj. 真空的

联想记忆
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
diamond ['daiəmənd]

想一想再看

n. 钻石,像钻石的物质,菱形,纸牌的方块,棒球内场

 
jewelry ['dʒu:əlri]

想一想再看

n. 珠宝,珠宝类

 
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 补丁,小片
vt. 修补,补缀

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。