Next! Next!
下一个!下一个!
This is unbelievable. Everyone trying to get their taxes filed by midnight.
真不可思议。大家都想赶在半夜前把自己的税单寄出去
Wow, I haven't seen this much last-minute licking since the cops raided that Thai massage parlor.
哇,自从上次警察突袭泰式按摩院后,我再也没见过这么多"舔"最后一口的人
I'll grab an extension form. You get in line.
我去拿一张延期申请表,你去排队
The line's longer than I expected. No, we have to file. She's nursing. Don't worry. We're fine.
这队伍比我想象中要长。不,我们一定得报税。他在吃奶。别担心,我们没事
I'm a bum. She's got a baby hanging off her nipple and her taxes are done.
我就是个懒蛋,人家还有个孩子在吸奶,可她的税都弄好了
Max, you can't compare yourself to other people. You'll do it your way.
麦克斯,别拿别人跟自己比。你有你的步调
And there's a blind guy. No eyes, taxes done.
那还有个瞎子。看都看不见,人家税也报好了
I guess he wasn't distracted by YouTube clips.
可能人家不会被在线视频分心
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're filing an extension, and then you'll get them done.
别对自己这么苛刻。你申请了延期,之后就会报上了
You say I'm going to file, but will I? I say I'm going to clean out my purse, but do I?
你说我会补报税,可我真的会吗?我还说我要整理我的包包呢,可我做了吗
Sophie says she's gonna tell Oleg, but did she?
苏菲还说她会跟奥列格坦白,可她说了吗
An extension is just another excuse for me to put it off and create a bigger mess.
申请延期只是个让我推迟报税,然后把事情弄得越来越糟的借口
Hey, Max. What's up?
麦克斯,你好吗
Bob. Wow, what are you doing here?
鲍勃,你怎么在这儿
Oh, I just filed my taxes like everyone else. Bob had a good year. Ha.
就跟其他人一样,来报税呗。鲍勃今年盆满钵满啊
Who was that? My dealer.
那是谁?我的药头。
Forget the extension. If my pot dealer can file, I can file.
去他的延期。如果我的药头可以报税,那我也可以
We still have half an hour.
我们还有半个小时
Run home and get my W-2s while I stay in line and fill out the 1040.
我边排队边填1040表,你跑回家把我的W-2表拿过来
Maybe I should stay and fill it out, and you can run home.
要不我呆着这儿帮你填,你跑回家拿
No, I have to do this. Don't worry, if I get stumped, I'm surrounded by procrastinators.
不,我得亲力亲为。别担心,如果我不会填,我周围都是拖延症者
One of them will help... eventually. Okay, here's a pen.
总会有人...,帮我的。好的,那笔给你
I'm gonna go drop off Earl's return in the slot, and I'll be back as soon as I can. Okay.
我去把厄尔的报税单投进邮筒,然后我会尽快赶回来。好。
Uh, hi, can you hold my place while I get a tax form for this year?
你好,我去拿今年的报税单时,能帮我占一下位置吗
Oh, cutting it close. You're worse than me. Go, I got your back. And she's got your front.
时间掐得真紧,你比我还拖拉。快去,我帮你占着后面。前面被她占着