Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
It was right in front of my eyes,
就在我眼前
and I never saw it coming.
我万万没想到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我见过最聪明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那个人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
统统拿下
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
It's been 58 days since the attack on Langley
中情局总部遭袭至今已有58天
in which 219 americans lost their lives.
219名美国人在此次袭击中丧生
How can the CIA be expected to protect this country,
中情局连自己都保护不了
if it can't even protect itself?
又怎么能保护这个国家呢
Her history of insubordination and mental illness
对于我们来说,她之前不听指挥
might be more useful to us than a good performance
又有精神病史,这可能比在特别委员会面前
in front of the select committee.
有良好表现更为有用
I won't do that.
我做不到
I won't throw Carrie under the bus.
我不能把卡莉扔出去当挡箭牌
Dana has made great progress over the last month.
丹娜上个月进展明显
She's doing well.
非常棒
You mean for someone who got in a bathtub and tried to slit her wrists?
你是说对于那种在浴缸割腕的人而言吧
When can I see you again?
什么时候才能再见到你
Yeah, his name is Majid Javadi.
他叫马吉德·贾瓦迪
The other six make up the network he put together
另外这六人经他纠集织建网络
to plan and carry out the attacks on Langley.
策划并实施了对当局总部的袭击
Take 'em.
拿下他们
Have you seen the paper yet?
你有没有看今天的报纸
Alright, now, the headline is:
今天的头条是
"CIA officer linked to langley bomber."
"中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染"
I assume you've seen this.
我猜你已经看过这个了
We all know how we hate things getting out into the press,
谁不知道我们多讨厌有事情被捅到媒体上去
Unless of course we put them out there ourselves.
当然了,除非是我们自己把事情捅出去的
Carrie, you're making a bad mistake.
卡莉,你在犯一个很严重的错误
Fuck you! Fuck all of you!
操你妈的,操你们全家
Perhaps you'd care to comment on the article
或许你应该评论一下昨天报纸上的
in yesterday's paper.
一篇文章
The case officer in question,
受质疑的谍报人员
she's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被诊断为躁郁症
A condition she concealed from her superiors
这一情况,她对上级
for more than ten years. Did she conceal from you
一直隐瞒了十多年,她是否向你隐瞒了
the fact that she was sleeping with Congressman Brody?
她和布洛迪议员发生性关系一事
I'm afraid she did, yes.
我恐怕她确实隐瞒过,是的
God...
上帝
God...
上帝
Carrie. -I need to talk to Saul. Saul!
卡莉,我得和索尔谈谈,索尔
He's not here, Carrie. Saul!
他不在家,卡莉,索尔
He's not here.
他不在家
He left already. He had some early morning meeting.
他已经走了,去参加一个早会
With whom? I don't know.
和谁,不知道
We could call him. Well, if I could call him,
可以给他打电话,如果我能联系到他
why would I come all the way here?
还大老远跑来这里干什么
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Well, tell Saul I came by.
告诉索尔我来过
I'm sure he knows.
他肯定预料到了
What is going on with you two?
你们俩这是怎么了
Saul told me about the incident.
索尔给我说了那件事
What incident? At the restaurant.
哪件事,餐馆里的事
Oh, that.
那件事啊
He said you were very upset. Well, yeah.
他说你很生气,是啊
I-I guess I was.
我想是的
But, you know, if-if I think about an incident
但是如果要我说一件
that's upsetting to me,
让我生气的事
no, I think it would have to be when he sold me down the river
应该是他在参议院特别委员会
in front of the fucking senate select committee.
把我给彻底出卖了
Now, that...
这才
that was upsetting.
这才叫我生气
Be sure to tell him I came by.
一定要告诉他我来过
Carrie...
卡莉
Uh, he had his chance.
我给过他机会了
So they found nothing.
他们一无所获
So far.
别心急
Out of all this, including a damn laptop.
所有资料,包括这该死的笔记本都查过了
We're bringing in a specialist.
我们找了位专家
She'll find something.
她会有所发现的
There's a nine-year-old dead. She better.
我杀了个九岁的孩子,她最好能有所发现
Hello?
你们好
Is this conference B? Yeah.
这是B会议室吗,是的
You're Fara?
你是法拉
Yes.
是的
I'm Saul Berenson. This is Peter Quinn.
我是索尔·贝伦森,这位是彼得·奎恩
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
No.
没事
I got to take care of this.
我有事要处理
Peter, you'll get her up to speed?
彼得,你给她介绍一下情况
Sure.
好
So, how long have you worked here?
你来这里工作多久了
Since the first.
一号开始的
Of the year?
一月一日吗
Of the month.
是这个月
Eight days.
才八天
Our transactions expert arrived.
我们的数据分析师到了
How is she?
她怎么样
A kid in a headscarf.
一个带着头巾的孩子
And most of the banking division vanished in the explosion.
大多数的分局骨干都在爆炸中丧生了
You asked for a specialist with language skills.
你要找一个有语言技能的专家
That's what you get.
就只有这个了
So, what do you got?
你那边什么情况
Carrie.
卡莉
She called a reporter.
她联系了一个记者
Apparently, she thinks it's important they,
显然,她认为有必要让他们
quote, "Hear her side of the story."
用她的话说是, "听听她的说法"
She give any indication what that is?
她透露什么事了吗
Not yet, but you know what she's gonna say.
还没,但你也知道她会说什么
We knew Brody was a terrorist all along.
我们从头至尾都知道布洛迪是恐怖分子
He wore a suicide vest into a bunker
他穿了一件自杀式背心
with the vice president.
和副总统走进地堡
She tried to warn us; nobody would listen.
她试图警告我们,可没人听她的
So call the editor; get him to shut it down.
那就打电话给编辑,让他把事压下去
She's out for blood, Saul.
她不到黄河心不死,索尔
We keep her away from these guys,
我们搞定了这些人
she just goes somewhere else.
她还会另求他路
Look,
听着
we knew this might happen.
我们料到会有这情况
We planned for it.
我们有应对措施
I just wanted you to know I'm gonna stop her.
我只想告诉你我会阻止她
Okay, I'd like you to acknowledge that I am recording this
好了,你要知道我在录音
and that everything you say is on the record.
你说的一切都会记录在案
Yeah, I'm being recorded.
嗯,我正在被录音
I see the red light,
我看到红灯亮了
and I want everything on the record.
我想要全都录下来
I'm Nicole Hung, here with...
我是妮可·黄,坐在我对面的是...
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森
You've been with the CIA 14 years.
你在中情局工作了14年
Yes.
是的
You told me you had a falling out recently.
你说你最近发生了意外
No, what I said was
不,我说的是
I'm under attack.
我受到了攻击
A week ago, you published a story
一周前,你发表了一篇文章
that an unnamed CIA officer was in a romantic relationship
说中情局总部炸弹袭击者
with the Langley bomber.
与中情局人员有染
And is that officer you?
那人就是你吗
No, you're missing the point.
不,你没抓到重点
No one at the CIA was in a relationship with the Langley bomber.
中情局没有人和总部炸弹袭击者有染
Okay, wait, according to my source...
好吧,等等,根据我的消息来源
The CIA.
就是中情局
I can't confirm that.
我不能给你肯定的答案
Well, I don't know what kind of conversation you expect to have here
如果你连明摆着的事都不肯承认
if you won't acknowledge the fucking obvious.
那我们还他妈怎么往下谈
The CIA gave you that story to set me up.
中情局故意把报道透漏给你来陷害我的
For what?
他们这么做有什么好处
The big lie.
弥天大谎
Now, despite what they said,
听着,不管他们说了什么
Nicholas brody is not responsible for the explosion at langley.
尼古拉斯·布洛迪与中情局的爆炸无关
And you can prove this?
你有证据
Yeah, that's why I'm here.
没错,我就是为这个来的
Did Saul Berenson know when he testified before the senate subcommittee?
索尔·贝伦森在委员会作证前知道这事吗
Of course he did.
他当然知道
Everything he said was bullshit.
他说的一切都是谎话
Now, I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那个人
I'm the only one who got it right,
我才是唯一的明白人
And for the longest time,
而在此前非常长的时间内
I couldn't get anyone at the CIA to believe me.
中情局没有一个人肯信我
Did you tell anyone that I was coming here?
你告诉别人我要来了吗
Just my editor.
只有我的编辑
Just your editor?
只有你的编辑
Fucking Saul.
操你妈的索尔
Carrie Mathison,
卡莉·麦吉森
D.C. Metro.
特区警察
You need to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
what, three of you?
怎么,就来三个人
You think that's enough?
你们觉得这点人就够了吗
Standard procedure, ma'am.
只是例行公事,女士
Yeah, for-for what?
什么公事
What sort of bullshit charges did they make up?
他们又给我编了个什么狗屁罪名
There's no charges, ma'am.
没有什么罪名,女士
We've got a psychiatric detention order.
我们有一份精神问题拘留令
You understand what that is?
您明白是什么吗
Yeah, I understand.
明白,我明白
Hey, that's not necessary.
不用了
Is it?
对吧
Now, you're entitled to a full commitment hearing within 24 hours.
您有权在24小时内召开听证会
This is complete bullshit!
这他妈就是个陷阱
You know that, right?
你心知肚明,对吧
Ma'am, please.
女士,请
So, you've been back home now, what, almost a week?
你们回家快一周了吧
How's that going?
还好吗
Is it a challenge?
会很困难吗
Why would it be a challenge?
为什么会困难
I don't know.
我也不知道
Reentry, being back out in the world?
再次回到现实世界中来
I'm not back out in the world though.
我可不在现实世界中
I'm stuck at home.
我一直被困在家里
And why is that?
为什么会这样呢
Dana thinks that she's... Famous in a bad way.
丹娜觉得自己...臭名远扬
The word is "Infamous."
我说的是"声名狼藉"
Is that what you think, that you're infamous?
是吗,你觉得自己是声名狼藉吗
Okay. No, I'm not.
好吧,不,我不觉得
Well, which is it?
到底怎么想
Well, let's see.
好吧,来回顾一下
My dad blew up the CIA, he killed 300 people,
我爸炸了中情局,杀了三百多人
They call it the second 9/11, and it was
人称第二次911
All anybody talked about for a month and a half.
有很长一段时间,这是街头巷尾的唯一话题
What your dad did?
这是你爸做的事
Right.
没错
What about what you did?
那你自己做的事呢
What I did? This?
我,这个吗
By comparison, it's, like, nothing.
比较起来,这完全不值一提了吧
I know what you mean by that, but it's not nothing.
我知道你的意思,但这并非不值一提
It's why we're here, the three of us.
所以我们三个才在这里见面
So, what about you?
那么你呢
Me?
我
Same question. How are you doing?
还是那个问题,你怎么样
I'm fine.
我很好
Okay.
好吧
Really.
真的
I'm just glad that she's home.
我很高兴她回来了
Good.
很好
I mean, there have been some adjustments,
的确,事情有些变化
But we knew there would be.
但我们知道这是在所难免的
What kind of adjustments?
什么样的变化
She remodeled the bathroom...
她重新装修了浴室
Where I did it.
就是我自杀的地方
I didn't.
我没有
Yeah, you did. You remodeled the whole thing.
你明明就有,整个浴室都变样了
I didn't.
我没有
I didn't remodel it.
我没有重新装修
The blood wouldn't come out of the grout,
渗入水泥的血迹擦不干净
So I had to replace everything, which I did myself with a book.
我只能把它们都换了,是我自己照书装的
We don't have to talk about that.
没必要再说这事了
With you there.
同意
Hi. I need to make an appointment
你好,我想预约
For, um, Thursday for Dr. Richardson.
理查森医生,周二
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Dana, come on.
丹娜,走吧
Carrie Mathison, I'm Dr. Harlan.
卡莉·麦吉森,我是哈伦医生
Harlan. I can read.
哈伦,我识字
I'll be with you tomorrow at your commitment hearing.
我会陪你出席明天的拘禁听证会
I'd like to explain to you what that is.
我想向你解释一下
I know what a commitment hearing is.
我知道什么是拘禁听证会
I just can't believe they're actually going through with it.
我只是不敢相信他们真要这么干
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不太明白你的意思
Well, I mean, I get it.
我的意思是,我懂
Someone tries to tell the truth,
有人想说出真相
You counter by calling them crazy.
你们就说他们是疯子
I admire the move; it's elegant, but it's...
我很欣赏这招,真体面
It's unnecessary.
不过真的没必要
Tell them that.
告诉他们吧
I'm standing down.
我退出
You're standing down?
你退出
I've learned my lesson, so can I get out of here, please?
我受到教训了,能让我走了吗
Says here you stopped taking your meds.
这上面说你停止服药了
Says where? What? What? What is that?
哪里说,什么,那是什么
It's your medical history.
你的病历
According to whom?
谁给的病历
Your doctors.
你的医生们
Really? 'cause...
是吗,可是...
No doctor of mine, one that I am actually seeing,
我真正去看的医生
Would write that.
没人会那样写的
Did you stop taking your meds?
你有停止用药吗
I didn't... I didn't just stop taking my meds.
我没有,我不是单纯的停药
I have a routine to compensate.
我用了另一套方法来代替药物
A routine that I have worked out
这方法是我的医生建议的
With my actual doctor, not some CIA shill
我真正的医生,不是中情局的那帮骗子
Who's trying to shut me up.
他们就是想让我闭嘴
I, um... I run every day, six miles.
我每天都跑步,跑六英里
Sometimes more.
有时候还更多
Singing helps. Go figure.
我还唱歌,想不到吧
And, um, and I meditate.
还有,我还冥想
To stay calm.
以此保持冷静
Are you... Calm?
你冷静吗
Well, considering
考虑到
I'm chained to a gurney in a hospital gown,
我正被铐在医院的轮床上
I'd say I'm beyond calm.
能这样就算够冷静的了
I'm fucking zen!
我他妈都快入定了
I just... I can't...
我只是... 我不...
I can't do the meds anymore.
我不能再用药了
Why not?
为什么
Because they dull my head.
因为那会让我的脑子变得迟钝
I miss things when I'm on them.
我做事的时候会忽视重点
Miss, not... As in "Yearn for,"
不是忽视
But miss as in "Fail to see."
是"抓不住"
Fail to see what, for example? Well, for example,
抓不住,比如什么,比如
The explosion at langley that killed 219 people.
中情局总部的爆炸导致了219人丧生
And I see it already,
我看到了
The doubt on your face, but I-I am cia.
你脸上的怀疑,可我真是中情局特工
You can verify it.
你可以去查证
Unless, of course,
当然
They expunged my records, which...
除非他们抹去了我的档案
...Come to think of it, is a real possibility.
仔细想想,可能性非常大
Look, my sister is a doctor.
听着,我妹妹是名医生
You can call her.
你可以给她打电话
She'll tell you everything I've said is true.
她会告诉你我说的一切都是真的
They said you were looking for me?
他们说你在找我
I didn't want to bother you.
希望没有打扰到您
No bother. What do you got?
不会,发现什么了
I managed to source all the accounts on the laptop.
我设法追踪了笔记本上的账户
There weren't that many.
并没有很多
And the documents in the briefcase, too.
文件也都在公文包里
And?
结论是
Nothing originates in iran.
没有与伊朗有关的东西
Let me know when you find something that does.
等你发现了再告诉我
Sir?
长官
I'm not sure what you expect me to do.
我不太明白您到底希望我找什么
I've looked at all the accounts like you asked.
我已经照您的要求浏览了所有账户
There's nothing there.
没有任何异常
You know what you're here for?
知道为什么找你来吗
To examine the bank records.
检查银行账目
You're following the money.
你要跟踪钱的流向
From Hong Hong lending bank to this guy.
从香港贷款银行到这个男人
Here.
这儿
Majid Javadi.
马吉德·贾瓦迪
The Iranian who funded the attack on this agency
这个伊朗人资助了12月12号的那场
That occurred on 12/12.
对中情局的袭击活动
I know.
我知道
Good.
很好
So do that.
那就好好干吧
And you know what else?
还有
While we're talking about an event
我们说的是
That left 200 americans dead on the ground,
一场造成两百名美国公民死亡的袭击事件
And what you're doing about it, which is apparently nothing...
而目前你所做的一切,似乎都是无用功
forgive me.
请原谅我态度不好
You wearing that thing on your head
你头上戴的那玩意儿
is one big "Fuck you" to the people
对于那些本该成为你的同事
Who would've been your coworkers,
却在爆炸中不幸牺牲的人来说
Except they perished in a blast right out there.
就相当于一个巨大的"操"字
So if you need to wear it, if you really need to,
如果你一定要戴它,如果真的非戴不可
Which is your right,
这是你的权利
You better be the best analyst we've ever seen,
但你最好是我们所见过的最好的分析师
And that means don't tell me there's nothing.
所以别跟我说什么没有异常
Give me a plan.
给我个计划
Give me a goddamn plan or don't say anything.
要么给我个计划,要么就闭嘴
Is that clear?
清楚了吗
You understand the mission now, what we're trying to do here?
现在你明白我们想做什么了吗
Yes.
是
Good.
很好
I...
我
What?
又怎么了
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Well, tell it to me.
你说
We bring in people from this bank.
我们把这家银行的人带进来
Ask them about wire transfers from these three branches.
审问他们在中东的这三家银行支行的
In the middle east.
电汇情况
The bankers we want to talk to,
而我们需要审问的银行工作人员
They're in New York.
他们现在在纽约
Okay, I'll get them down here.
好,我会把他们带来
We'll talk to them tomorrow.
明天我们就跟他们谈谈
The two of us.
我们俩一起
Dana?
丹娜
What?
怎么了
It's getting cold out. Do you want a sweater?
外头越来越冷了,你要加件毛衣吗
I'm fine.
不用
Mom.
妈妈
Something to eat?
需要吃的吗
I said... Mom, just leave her alone.
我说... 妈,让她一个人呆会
I just asked if she wants some food.
我只是问问她要不要吃的
Well, don't. You're driving her crazy.
别,你快把她逼疯了
When someone doesn't eat all day, it means something.
一整天什么都没吃,肯定有事
Maybe she's not hungry.
可能她只是不觉得饿
Sweetie?
宝贝
Mom, really, don't.
妈,真的,别这样
Shit, Carrie.
见鬼,卡莉
Have a seat.
请坐
I didn't know about this.
我都不知道这事
I came as soon as I heard.
一听到消息我就赶过来了
Did you come to get me out?
你是来把我弄出去的吗
I-I can't.
我不能
Just-just leave.
那滚吧
You can't go around spilling agency secrets.
你不能到处泄露情报局的机密
You know that.
你知道的
Saul's panicked.
索尔都慌了
About me.
因为我
About the CIA, if it even has a future.
因为不能确定中情局的将来
So he blames the explosion on me.
所以他把那场爆炸怪罪到我头上
That's his plan to save the agency.
这就是他拯救情报局的计划
It's fucked up, I know. Good.
我知道这事很操蛋,知道就好
But it's not gonna get you out of here. No.
但这并不能让你离开这里,不
No, my family will be at the hearing tomorrow,
不,明天我家人会出席听证会
And they will get me out. Carrie, you have to...
他们会把我弄出去的,卡莉,你必须...
What? What do I have to do?
必须什么,做该做的事吗
Look where they put me.
看看他们把我关在什么地方
I don't have to do anything.
我什么都不用做了
You have to be careful.
你要小心点
There are things that happened before the explosions
在爆炸前,在你甚至还没意识到的时候
You're not even aware of.
发生了一些事
People targeted...
他们针对...
I'm worried you're gonna get yourself hurt.
我很担心你会受到伤害
He sent you here, didn't he?
他派你来的,对吗
Who? Saul.
谁,索尔
He sent you to threaten me.
他派你来恐吓我
No, no, he did not send me.
不,不是,他没派我来
Just leave.
你走吧
Okay, would you just listen?
你听我说好吗
Leave me alone!
别管我
What's going on?
怎么了
Are you okay?
没事吧
Everything is fine.
什么事都没有
He was just leaving.
他马上就走了
Dana?
丹娜
Dana?
丹娜
Dana, where are you?
丹娜,你在哪
Mom, what happened?
妈,怎么了
Your sister's gone.
你姐姐跑出去了
Go through the door.
走门
Wait.
等等
You okay?
你还好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait.
等等
Watch out.
小心
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I just really needed to see you.
我真的很需要见到你
Maggie?
麦琪
Coming.
来了
What is it?
怎么了
Pay stubs.
我需要找工资单
Carrie wants her paystubs for the hearing.
卡莉要在听证会上用到她的工资单
Why? Well, she says it's evidence.
为什么,她说做证据用
You know, they reinstated her after the damn explosion
在那次该死的爆炸之后,她不止是复职
With a huge promotion.
还升官了
Is that what you do if it's her fault?
如果这是她的错,你们真准备这么做吗
It's not the CIA on trial though.
不过这又不是中情局受审判
Hope she gets that.
希望她能明白这点
Here.
在这
I really can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你有脸过来
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Hello, Frank.
弗兰克,你好
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Yeah, why are you here?
对啊,你来干什么
Look, I, uh...
我...
I understand you're angry.
我知道你们现在很生气
Hey, skip the phony sympathy.
收起你的鳄鱼眼泪吧
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I know both of you hate me right now,
我知道你们俩现在都很恨我
But I'm on her side.
但是我是站在她这边的
Oh, bullshit. I am.
扯淡,我真的是
Doesn't change the fact that the way she's carrying on,
但是这改变不了她现在正在走上歪路
She's her own worst enemy.
她最大的敌人就是她自己
You need to reign her in; she can't be running
你们得把她拉回来,她不能
To a reporter every time she gets upset.
一不高兴了就跑去找记者
Is that what she did?
她这么做了吗
What, she didn't even mention it to you?
她没跟你提过吗
No. Well, what do you expect her to do?
没有,你想让她做什么
Not even fight back?
打不还手吗
She's not fighting back.
她不是在还击
She's making herself a target.
她是在让自己变成众矢之的
Agency runs on secrecy.
中情局靠机密吃饭
There are people who want her indicted on criminal charges.
有人希望她被刑事起诉
So you're threatening us?
你这是威胁我们吗
I'm telling you the truth.
我只是在告诉你们事实
Best thing you can do for Carrie right now
现在你们能为卡莉做的最有益的事
is convince her to stay inside.
是说服她待在里面
You mean the psych ward?
你是说那个精神病房吗
I mean out of sight, someplace she can level out.
能让她远离喧嚣,冷静下来
You know she's off her meds, right?
你知道她停药了,对吧
Unless you think that's a good idea,
除非你觉得这没问题
you really have to help me.
否则就帮帮我
Good.
真好
What?
什么
You're smiling.
你在笑
So are you.
你也是
Wonder why that is.
我也奇怪为什么会笑出来
You know they're gonna find out soon that I'm missing.
他们很快就会发现我不见了
And your mother is just...
还有你妈妈...
Don't.
别说了
Please.
求你了
Just want it to be us.
我只想要这二人世界
And appliances.
还有洗衣机
I just want it to be us and appliances.
我只想要二人世界和这洗衣机
'cause we're not defective.
因为我们没有毛病
You know?
知道吗
We're not.
我们没有
It's everything out there.
外面的一切才有毛病
Then I'd rather stay here with all the other crazies.
那我宁愿在这里做个疯子
You're not crazy.
你才不疯
So what if I am?
如果我真是疯子呢
You're so beautiful.
你真的好帅
He says he's here
他说如果你有需要
as a character witness, if you need him.
他可以来帮你做人品证人
I already told him I don't.
我跟他说过不用了
If you make a fuss and have him removed,
要是你大吵大闹把他撵走了
I don't think it'll help you with the magistrate.
怕是会给法官留下坏印象
It's not bad to have someone else on your side.
多个人帮忙又没坏处
Okay, fine. Just leave him then.
那好吧,让他留下
So what are my chances?
我机会有多少
We're asking that you be released to your family.
我们会申请放你回家
So as far as I'm concerned,
就我来看
they're excellent.
机会很大
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
I just want this to be over.
我只想赶紧了结
Oh, good, they're here.
他们可算来了
Maggie, dad, hi.
麦琪,爸爸,嗨
This is Dr. Harlan.
这位是哈伦医生
Hey.
嗨
Did you find everything? Yeah.
都弄到了吧,是的
Okay. I was wondering where you were.
很好,我还在想你跑哪去了
What's this?
这什么
We want to talk about your medication.
我们想谈谈你用药的事
Obviously, you already have.
显然你们都商量好了
Carrie, listen... No, I've got a hearing
卡莉,听我说,不,几分钟后
in about three minutes.
我就有个听证会
The whole point being that I don't need
关键就是我不想
anyone telling me what to do.
任人摆布
You said you would help.
你们还说要帮忙
We are helping. -No, not when you pull this shit!
我们是在帮你,你们这叫帮倒忙
We're concerned, okay?
我们担心你啊
About you getting yourself into trouble. Don't be.
怕你出问题,省省吧
I mean, from what you've been saying.
你那些话让人担心
I've been saying nothing!
我什么都没说过
I've spent the last 24 hours
过去24小时
checked in here. No, before that.
我一直关在这里,不,是之前
Oh, you mean the reporter.
你说记者那事啊
Yes.
对
You want to tell me how you even know about that?
你又是怎么知道,记者那事的
God... fucking Saul.
操,索尔那混蛋
He's worried about you.
他也是担心你
Really?
是吗
You're divulging classified stuff.
你那是泄露机密
He told you that he was worried about me,
他说句担心我
and you believed it,
你们就真信了
when he's the one who put me in here.
正是他把我弄进这里的
God, he's... he's try...
天呐,他这是要...
he's trying to crush me when I am trying
他这是要彻底整死我
so hard to do what's...
而我还在苦苦
what's right.
做正确的事
Fuck.
操
No, he pretended to be my friend, and he's not.
他简直人面兽心,根本不是朋友
You know what, really?
说句难听的
no different than you.
你们也一样
All rise.
大家起立
The sixth circuit,
巡回听证会第六场
the Commonwealth of Virginia,
有请弗吉尼亚州
the honorable special justice William Chesney.
特别法官威廉·切斯尼
Matter of Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森一案
Is that you?
是你吗
Your honor...
法官大人
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get off!
闪开
No!
不
This is a fucking sham!
这他妈是个骗局
Come on.
快走
With all respect, you've had a long history
恕我冒昧,长期以来
of questionable transactions with iran.
贵方与伊朗方面都有可疑交易
Item four from the office of the controller of the currency,
根据货币管理署出具的四号物证
three years ago in October, they issued a cease and desist
三年前的十月间,他们曾下发一份
ordering your client to stop dealings
要求你的当事人与德黑兰阿斯卡利银行
with the Al Askari Bank in Tehran.
终止业务往来的禁止令
My client complied with that order.
我的当事人的确执行了禁令
You continued dealings with their trading company.
但你们仍旧与其贸易公司进行交易
The order applied only to the bank.
该禁令只限于银行业者
That's your position?
是你们自己定义的吗
That's the language in the paper.
是禁令上的白纸黑字
So you proceeded to accept wire transfers
于是在此期间,你们通过电子转账
from an iranian trading company to the tune of $900 million
从某伊朗贸易公司
over that time period.
累计收款9亿美元
Systematically altered
还有组织有计划
the transaction headers
篡改交易方抬头
to conceal the true source of the funds.
企图掩盖资金的真正来源
We're not sure where you're getting your information from.
我们并不知晓你们情报的来源
My client made every effort to comply with federal regulations.
我的当事人已尽了全力履行联邦法规
We have an e-mail here saying the opposite.
我们有电邮显示结果迥然
An instruction to Al Hazlawin Trading:
有一条对哈兹拉文贸易公司的指令中写着
"Delete all Iranian customer names to avoid any sign
"删除所有伊朗方面客户的姓名
of U.S. legal breach."
以免触犯美国法律"
These legal breaches,
触犯法律
those are violations of the laws
就是违反了你们刚刚所讲的
you just told me you were complying with.
全力履行的联邦法规
I wouldn't know what it refers to.
我不知您所指是什么
How can you not know? You sent the e-mail.
你怎么会不知道,邮件就是你发的
Subject line is "Do not reference Iran."
标题就是《勿提及伊朗》
We have the phony wire transfers--
我们掌握了虚假电子转账交易
thousands of them.
成千上万笔
We want the real ones with the real names.
我们想要真正交易者的名称
Where did you get this?
你们从哪儿搞来的
That's your question?
这就是你的问题吗
Your client is funding attacks by terrorists on this country,
你的当事人在资助对本国的恐怖袭击
and all you want to know is how did we find out?
而你却只想知道我们情报的来源
So who did you say this is again?
你刚才说的是谁来着
You know your bank?
你们了解你们的银行吗
It's been trafficking in human misery
它自鸦片战争起
since the opium wars.
便一直从事罪恶勾当
That's not an aberration.
这不是过失
It's not a mistake.
也并非疏漏
That's your business plan.
这就是你们的商业计划
You move money for embargoed governments
你们为武器禁运国转移资金
or phony charities.
做虚假募捐
Where it goes, you don't want to know,
至于资金用途,你们不闻不问
as long as you get your fee.
只要能赚到佣金就行了
But we're telling you where it went this time.
但是这次我们要告诉你们钱去了哪里
Into an suv full of c4 that blew up
是用在了一辆载满C4炸药的汽车上
right outside this building three months ago.
就在三个月前,就在这幢楼的外面
You passed the blast site on your way in.
你们进来的时候还驶过了爆炸点
We know the funds moved through your bank.
我们知道资金经由你们的银行转移
We need to know where they originated.
但我们还想知道资金的源头
You do?
是吗
Yes.
是的
All respect, ma'am...
抱歉,女士
in this country, that's not the way we ask for help.
在美国,这样可寻求不到帮助
Did you think for even a second
你就完全没想过
how worried I would be?
我有多担心吗
There was no need to worry.
没必要担心
How do you figure that?
怎么会没必要
He's not good for you.
他配不上你
And that is based on what, not knowing him at all?
凭什么这么说,你完全不了解他
He's got problems, obviously.
他明显有问题
He's unstable.
不稳定
Is that your professional diagnosis, mom?
这是你的专家诊断吗
He's... Dana, he's not what you need right now.
他...丹娜,现在你需要的不是他
Maybe he's exactly what I do need.
也许我需要的正是他呢
Dana, every doctor at the center, every pamphlet,
丹娜,康复中心每个医生,每册资料
every book that I've read on getting well,
还有我看过的每本书
they all say the same thing:
都告诉我们相同的事
you don't want to start a relationship.
就是现在最好先不要恋爱
What, with someone who actually understands you?
什么,即便碰到真正懂你的人吗
Is that what they say?
他们是这样说的吗
Do you realize how crazy that is?
你知道这有多白痴吗
You think they know something, the people in here.
你以为那帮人有什么真本事
Well, they don't.
其实屁也不是
They just yack and yack and yack
就会神叨叨鬼话连篇
until the people who are paying for it feel better.
直到埋单的人心里平衡些为止
Like everyone is getting well.
好像真被他们治好了似的
I really don't understand.
我真的无法理解
Yeah, that's right.
那就对了
Hey, glad you're all right.
你没事就好
I'm not all right.
哪里没事了
Mom, it's okay.
妈,没关系
Is it?
是吗
When someone runs away to the nuthouse?
她跑到疯人院去还没关系
What does she want me to do?
她到底想让我怎么样
Do you want my attention?
你是想引起我注意吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
Because you got it, completely, believe me.
我现在注意力都在你身上,真的
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
I wasn't looking for attention.
我不是想引起注意
Dana, what are you doing?
丹娜,你想干嘛
Showing you something.
给你看些东西
No, no!
放开
It wasn't a cry for help what I did.
我并不想让你听到我哭喊呼救
I didn't want anyone's attention.
我并不想引起任何人注意
I wanted to kill myself.
我当时真的想自杀
I wanted it all to be over, and I wanted to die
我想死了就一了百了
because I could not stand it anymore!
因为我已经受不了了
But now I can.
但我现在能承受了
Now I want to be alive.
我现在想活着
And the reason for that is Leo.
利奥就是原因
I was happy last night for the first time
我已经不知道有多久
since I-I don't even know when.
没像昨晚那样开心过了
And I am not gonna do this anymore.
我不想再这样下去
I am not gonna let everybody tell me what I should be fucking thinking
我不会再让别人对我指手画脚了
all the time, like I can't decide for myself,
就好像我自己不能做决定一样
like something is wrong with me.
好像我脑子真有毛病一样
Because Leo is not crazy,
利奥没疯
and I am not crazy.
我也没疯
And in case you're wondering, neither are you.
你在怀疑自己疯了吗,你也没疯
Dad was crazy.
爸爸才疯了
He was a lot of things.
他经历了很多
He was a psycho
他是个疯子
who did nothing but lie from the minute he set foot in this house,
从他回家的那一刻就满嘴谎话
and he ruined our lives.
毁掉了我们的生活
It's the truth.
这就是事实
But I am okay now.
但我现在没事了
I really am. I can... I can tell.
我真的好了,我敢这么说
Because you know what?
你知道为什么吗
Right now, at this moment,
因为现在,此刻
I want to be alive.
我想活下去
Any word from the bankers?
银行那边有消息吗
Nothing.
没有
I did get calls from about 30 congressmen though.
但我接到30个国会议员的电话
Telling you to back off.
让你停手
Remind me I'm supposed to be catching terrorists,
提醒我该去抓恐怖分子
not bringing down the international banking system.
而不是搞垮国际银行系统
Sit.
坐
No, I'll stand.
不用,我站着
I went to Carrie's hearing today,
我今天去了卡莉的听证会
and I saw her being hauled off,
我看到她被拉下庭
kicking and screaming.
乱踢乱叫
I heard she lost it.
我听说她失控了
She didn't lose it.
不是她失控了
We did that to her.
是我们让她失控了
We did it.
是我们
I would never bail on you in the middle of something,
我不会中途退出
but I want you to know what's going on here
但我想让你知道,这里发生的事情
is not okay with me.
我无法接受
Peter...
彼得
It's been a rough week.
这周确实难熬
I'm aware.
我懂
But we're onto something.
但我们现在有了方向
And if it leads to where I think,
如果跟我的预期一致
it will all have been worth it.
这一切都值得
I don't know, Saul.
我不确定,索尔
Just have a little faith.
有点信心吧
The thing is,
问题就是
I don't.
我没有
And when this is over, I'm out.
这事一结束,我就走人
We'll see when we get there.
等事情结束再做决定吧
I'm telling you now.
现在就说定了
It was a mistake, Peter.
那是个意外,彼得
What happened to that child.
那孩子的死是个意外
Yeah. It was my mistake.
没错,但那是我造成的
And I'll deal with it.
要由我来承受
But I don't know what the hell we're doing, I really don't.
但我真不明白我们到底要干什么
I saw you at Langley today.
我今天在中情局看到你了
Sorry, I don't remember.
抱歉,我不认识你
That's understandable.
可以理解
You were pretty busy lying your ass off.
你当时正忙着扯淡呢
What?
什么
You lost a colleague this week.
这周你失去了一个同事
That's right. He was gunned down, his son, too.
没错,他和他儿子都被枪杀了
It was a horrible mistake.
这是个可怕的意外
I hope it's not repeated.
希望不会重演
Tell me who you are.
告诉我你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
It's aggravating, isn't it,
不回答问题
when someone won't answer your questions?
是不是很让人恼火呢
Talk to my lawyer... I'm talking to you.
跟我律师谈,我就跟你谈
And I'm telling you, you have a choice.
我还要告诉你,你现在还有得选
You can give us the information we're asking for,
你可以给我们需要的信息
or you can keep up your stupid charade.
不然你就跟自己打哑谜吧
But if you make the latter,
但如果你选择后者
I want you to know I try very hard
我会竭尽全力
to be patient with venal shit heads like you...
让你们这帮有钱的傻逼死得很惨
But I can only do it so long.
现在我只能做这么多了
You have a good flight home.
祝你平安飞到家
They're all here?
都在这了吗
The records? Seem to be.
银行记录,应该都在
So what'd they give us?
能从中找到什么线索
Everything.
所有线索
HLBC basically ignored the cease and desist order,
银行基本无视禁止令
just like we said.
跟我们说的一样
They stopped dealing with al-Askari bank,
他们虽然停止与阿斯卡里银行(巴基斯坦)合作
but they continued with the trading company.
但仍在与贸易公司合作
In fact, the number of transactions increased,
实际上,交易额反而增加了
especially toward the date of the explosion.
尤其是接近爆炸的日子
Know who all was involved?
查到涉及此事的所有人了吗
We're getting there.
还在查
On the receiving end, we've already identified
我们通过最终收款人已经确定了
half a dozen known associates of Abu Nazir.
大约一半与阿布·纳齐尔有联系的人
What about the source?
资金来源呢
We're still putting names to the transactions,
我们把名字输入交易记录中
but it's all pointing to Iran.
全部指向伊朗
Not just the country.
不仅仅是这个国家
Inside the government.
而是直接指向政府内部
So why did they suddenly decide to cooperate?
他们为什么会突然决定合作了
I'm not sure. We want to know.
不确定,我们该查清楚
What is this?
这是什么
Something I noticed when I was reconciling the accounts horizontally.
我横向比较各个账户时发现的
All the Iranian funds had 20% stripped off by our banker friends--
所有来自伊朗的资金有20%流向了银行
a standard fee for prohibited transactions.
这是处理违法交易的标准收费
But... a quarter of that disappeared.
但,其中四分之一不见了
To where?
去哪儿了
I don't know yet.
还不清楚
Just seems to have vanished.
就凭空消失了
All I know is it was not retained by their bank.
反正银行没有吞这笔钱
Find it.
查清楚
Find out where it went. I'm trying.
查清楚这钱到哪儿去了,我尽力
Make it your number one priority.
这是你的首要任务
That right there, that's the key.
这些钱就是关键
Almost $45 million.
近四千五百万美元
Fara...
法拉
Yes, sir?
是,长官
Keep it between us, for the time being.
这事先暂时保密
I don't know what you think you're proving.
我不知道你想证明什么
All anyone's asking is that you take your meds.
但大家只是想让你服药
I mean, you're not leaving us any choice.
这是你逼我们的
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
Right over there.
她在那边
Carrie.
卡莉
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Fuck...
操...
You, Saul.
你妈,索尔