手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第三季 > 正文

国土安全第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 小情侣逃离康复医院

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击
We will make no distinction...
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
It was right in front of my eyes,
整个事件就发生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我丝毫没预料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我见过最聪明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那个人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Where am I?
我现在在哪里
Caracas.
加拉加斯
Your new home.
你的新家
Perhaps you'd care to comment
或许你应该评论一下
on the article in yesterday's paper.
昨天报纸上的一篇文章
The case officer in question,
受质疑的谍报人员
she's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被诊断为躁郁症
Carrie.
卡莉
She called a reporter.
她联系了一个记者
Apparently, she thinks it's important
显然,她认为有必要让他们
they, quote, "Hear her side of the story."
用她的话说是, "听听她的说法"
I just wanted you to know I'm gonna stop her.
我只想告诉你我会阻止她
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get off of me!
放开我
This is a fucking sham!
这他妈是个骗局
Dana has made great progress over the last month.
丹娜上个月进步明显
She's doing well.
表现很好
You mean for someone who got in the bathtub and tried to slit her wrists.
你是说一个在浴缸里想要割腕的人
Your sister's gone.
你姐姐不见了
I just really needed to see you.
我真的很需要见到你
He's not good for you.
他配不上你
And that is based on what, not knowing him at all?
凭什么这么说,你完全不了解他
He's unstable.
他会反复无常的
You know what you're here for?
知道为什么找你来吗
To examine the bank records.
检查银行账目
You're following the money to this guy here,
你要追踪流向到这个男人的钱
Majid Javadi.
马吉德·贾瓦迪
The Iranian who fronted the attack
这个伊朗人资助了12月12号的那场
on this Agency that occurred on 12/12.
对中情局的袭击活动
I was wondering if you could tell Saul Berenson
你能不能告诉索尔·贝伦森
how much better I'm doing.
我现在好多了
We both know I'm not here because I'm crazy.
你我都清楚我住院不是因为我疯了
I'm here because they don't know where else to put me.
而是因为他们没有别的地方安置我
I'm an associate at Bennett, Parr & Hamilton.
我是本尼特,帕尔和汉莫尔顿律师事务所的准合伙人
One of our partners would like to meet with you.
我们的一个合伙人想见见你
I'm talking about getting you out of here.
我的意思是把你弄出这里
I know what you're doing. What do you mean?
我清楚你在做什么,你什么意思
No, you think I'm vulnerable. Not at all.
你觉得我现在很脆弱吗,才不是
No, worse than that, you think I'm weak.
是的,比那还糟,你觉得我不堪一击
And maybe with just the right incentive,
也许在适当的诱惑下
I'll turn against the people who did this to me.
我会与对我做出这些事的人为敌
So whoever the hell it is that you're working for--
所以无论你他妈的是替叙利亚人
they Syrians, the Israelis, the Iranians--
以色列人,还是伊朗人工作
you tell them I would rather die in here.
告诉他们我宁愿死在这里
Let me go!
放开我
Leave me alone!
别碰我
Hold still!
别动
Get her on the bed.
把她按在床上
No!
No, please! Take her.
不,求你们了,抓住她
No! No, let me go!
不不,放开我
Hold still! Come on!
别动,快点
No!
Get her on the bed!
把她按在床上
No!
Hold still!
别动
No!
Get her legs.
抓住她的双腿
Help! Leave me alone!
救命,别碰我
No! Hold her legs!
别,抓住她双腿
Let me go!
放开我
Hold her legs! Let me go! No, no, no!
抓好她腿,放开我,不不不
No!
Everything in here okay?
没什么事吧
I'm not gonna repeat myself.
问你话听见没有
Everything's okay.
一切都好
This door stays open.
这扇门不许关
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
I did what you said. I followed the money.
我按你说的做了,追踪了钱的去向
The missing five percent.
消失的百分之五
Right.
Turns out it's skimmed off the top once the funds arrive in Caracas
我发现那笔钱一到汇隆银行加拉加斯分部
at the HLBC subsidiary there.
那百分之五就不见了
Which happens when?
什么时候发生的
The third Friday of each month.
每个月的第三个周五
Tell me how it works.
具体是怎么操作的
Well, first it's converted into small bills.
首先把这些钱换成小票面
Stacked on pallets,
堆在货盘上
loaded into a truck and delivered
装进货车
in the dead of the night to the Estadio Capital
在夜深人静的时候送往首都体育场
where it's held at the box office until the next day
在售票处存放一夜
and declared as receipts for the weekly football match.
伪装成每周足球赛的球票收入
I bet you didn't know that Del Paraiso FC draws more fans
你一定不知道这里每周六卖给
on those Saturdays than they have seats in their stadium.
德尔帕拉伊索队球迷的票比体育场的座位还多
That's a hell of a way to clean money.
这真他妈是洗钱的高招
And lots of it.
而且数额巨大
By our estimates, over $45 million
根据我们的估算,过去十年间
during the last ten years.
总额超过4500万
So somebody's got a sidebar with the bank.
那就是有人和银行串通一气
Who?
是谁
The owner of the team?
球队老板吗
Probably.
可能是
Except it's hard to know who that is exactly.
但很难确定具体是谁
The club is structured in such a way
这家俱乐部的组织结构设置方式
so as to shield the identity of its majority shareholder.
就是用来隐匿大股东身份的
You got a candidate, though, don't you?
但你还是有怀疑的人选,对吧
I do. Just not one that makes sense.
有,但觉得不太合乎情理
Nasser Hejazi.
纳赛尔·赫佳兹
Say again.
再说一遍
Nasser Hejazi.
纳赛尔·赫佳兹
Do you know him?
你认识吗
I know he played goalkeeper for Iran's 1978 World Cup team.
我知道他是78年世界杯伊朗队的守门员
He's a legend there.
他是一届传奇
Well, it can't be that Nasser Hejazi.
那就不可能是他了
Why not?
为什么不可能
Because he's dead.
因为他死了
Who's dead?
谁死了
I heard you were in the building.
我听说你在办公室
I left the DOJ documents on your desk.
我把司法部文件放在你桌上了
Yeah, I saw.
是啊,我看到了
You still want me to handle that?
你还是想让我来处理吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'll be up in a minute.
我一会儿就上去
I'll be waiting.
我等你
Where were we?
我们进展到哪里了
Exactly nowhere.
其实是毫无进展
Unless...
除非...
What?
什么
Say I'm an Iranian official whose job it is
假设我是一名伊朗官员
to fund terrorist operations in the western hemisphere.
负责为西半球的恐怖行动提供资金
Okay.
好的
Say I'm watching all these bankers get rich on the deal.
假设我眼见这些银行家因这项业务发家
Why not me, too?
我为什么不去做呢
Well, because you'd be taking a huge risk, for one thing.
原因在于,首先你要背负巨大的风险
Which is why I go to such great lengths to launder the proceeds,
所以我要绕这么一大圈来把钱洗白
all the while hiding behind a false identity.
并且在整个过程中使用假名字
Like a goalkeeper's.
比如用一个守门员的名字
Right.
没错
Still, if the Revolutionary Guard ever finds out
可是,如果革命卫队发现
you've been embezzling all that money...
你在侵吞那些钱...
Maybe I'm getting to the end of my career.
或许我将结束我的职业生涯
Maybe I'm looking to retire in style.
或许我正盼望着功成身退
Maybe I've always dreamed of owning a soccer team.
或许我一直都梦想着拥有一支自己的球队
Javadi?
贾瓦迪
Why Javadi?
为什么是贾瓦迪
Because it was his operation in the first place.
因为这本来就是他负责的任务
'Cause it makes sense that he was the one to approach
因为他与委内瑞拉银行进行接触
the Venezuelan bank.
合情合理
And because Nasser Hejazi was his boyhood hero.
还因为纳赛尔·赫佳兹是他儿时的偶像
Don't smile yet.
先别高兴
Right now it's just a theory.
目前这只是一种猜测
Morning, Carrie. How we feeling today?
早上好,卡莉,今天感觉怎么样
You have a brush?
你有气囊梳吗
Yeah. You sleep okay?
有,你睡得好吗
Uh, yeah, fine.
睡得挺好
So, I did a final review of your doctors and therapists,
我昨晚与你的医生和心理师做了最终回顾
followed up with them last night.
他们向我简述了你的表现
They all give you excellent reports.
他们给你写的报告都非常好
Do you have any blush?
你有腮红吗
You look fine.
你看起来挺好的
I look like a ghost.
我看起来像鬼似的
My dad and sister are coming, right?
我爸和我姐都会来的,对吗
Yeah, they'll be here.
是的,他们会来的
I called to remind them yesterday.
我昨天打电话提醒过他们
Maybe I should just say
或许我应该说
I'm gonna go live with them for a while.
我会和他们一起住上一阵子
I don't think that's necessary.
我觉得没有这个必要
The fact that they are committed to helping you transition back
其实他们坚持让你慢慢回归社会
into the community is more than enough.
也是没有必要的
Well, I don't want to leave anything to chance.
我不想存有侥幸心理
Trust me, we're not.
相信我,不是侥幸
Here, let me.
来,让我来
So, the medical staff is first up.
所以,先由医务人员陈述
They will present their reports, take some questions.
他们会呈递他们写的报告,回答几个问题
Then it's the independent evaluator.
然后是独立评估员
His name is Walter Walker.
他的名字是沃尔特·沃克
A friend, really nice guy.
我的一位朋友,人很好的
Then it's your turn.
然后就轮到你发言了
Then I go home?
然后我就可以回家了吗
Then you go home.
然后你就可以回家了
Carrie, it's time.
卡莉,时间到了
Okay.
好了
Oh, don't forget to tell the board
别忘了对委员会提及
how grateful you are
你对他们为你的康复
for all of their help in your recovery.
所提供的一切帮助有多么感激
Makes them feel like they made a real difference.
这会让他们觉得真的让你有所改变
Yeah, it always gets them.
没错,这种话总会打动他们
So, thank-yous all around.
那么,谢谢在场的所有人
Yeah, I can do that.
没问题,我能行
Good morning, Abby.
早上好,艾比
Where's my dad and sister?
我爸和我姐在哪里
They should be here by now.
他们现在应该到了
I don't know.
我不清楚
All rise.
全体起立
For the Sixth Circuit of the Commonwealth of Virginia,
有请尊敬的维吉尼亚州联邦第六巡回法院
the Honorable Special Justice Robert Strauss.
特派法官罗伯特·斯特劳斯
Please be seated.
请坐
Matter of Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森案
Why don't we start with you, Dr. Maloney?
我们从你开始吧,马洛尼医生
I understand there's been an issue
我听说病人治疗期间
with the patient's medication.
曾出现过问题
There was, Your Honor.
确实出现过,法官大人
I'm pleased to say it's been resolved.
不过我很满意问题已经解决了
Explain.
解释一下
I titrated her lithium dose
我使用滴定法将她的锂摄入量
in daily increments of 600 milligrams
按照每日增加600毫克的剂量
until a total daily dosage of 1,800...
提高到了每日摄入1800...
Carrie participates in daily group sessions
卡莉很热心地参与每天的分组会
and craft activities enthusiastically.
以及手工活动
She's demonstrated a real talent in ceramics.
她在制陶方面展现出非常高的天赋
She's been a pleasure to have on the ward,
她给病房里帮了很大的忙
volunteering to deliver food trays,
还自愿帮助端送食物托盘
setting a good example for her fellow patients.
为她的病友们树立了很好的榜样
And it is my opinion as an independent evaluator
以我作为独立评估员的角度来看
that the patient Carrie Mathison
病人卡莉·麦吉森
meets all the criteria for discharge today,
现在已经达到出院的标准
with the one proviso
但附带条件是
that she continue therapy as an outpatient.
她必须在外继续接受治疗
What do you say, Ms. Mathison?
麦吉森女士,你有什么要说的
Do you feel well enough to go home today?
你觉得你现在可以回家了吗
Yes, I do.
我觉得我可以
And where is home?
你家在哪里
I live in Adams Morgan.
我住在亚当斯摩根区
Alone?
自己住吗
Yes, but my dad and sister are a quick 15-minute drive away
是,但我爸和我姐开车15分钟就能到我家
and we see each other all the time.
而且我们经常见面
They were scheduled to make an appearance today, were they not?
按计划,他们今天应该过来的,是不是
I talked with Carrie's father yesterday.
我昨天和卡莉的父亲谈过
They said they would be.
他们说会过来
If my dad says he's coming, he'll be here.
如果我爸答应过来,他一定会来的
He's probably stuck in traffic.
可能是堵在路上了
Thank you, Ms. Mathison.
谢谢你,麦吉森女士
The members of this committee will now confer
本委员会将即刻开始协商
and come to a determination.
并做出决定
Oh, and I want to thank everybody here
对了,我想对在座各位所给予我的帮助
for helping me.
表示感谢
I'm forever grateful.
我将终生感激
This shouldn't take too long.
我们不会讨论太久的
Go!
Mr. Crosby?
克罗斯比先生吗
Want to come with me?
可以跟我来一趟吗
Ladies?
女士们
Please, sit.
请坐
Ms. Mathison, I'm afraid I can't approve your release
麦吉森女士,恐怕我今天
from this facility today.
不能批准你出院
What? Un-fucking-believable.
什么,真他妈难以置信
I don't understand, Your Honor.
我不明白,法官大人
I've just been handed a writ from the Justice Department.
我刚刚接到一份司法部发出的文书
Saying what?
说了什么
That your client, in her current state of mind,
说你的委托人,以她现在的心理状态
poses a threat to national security.
会对国家安全造成危害
Her current state of mind is excellent.
她现在的心理状态非常好
Four mental health care professionals
四名心理健康专家
just testified to that fact.
刚刚证实了这一情况
The Government's worried she'll disclose classified information.
政府担心她会泄露机密信息
Isn't that what got her into trouble in the first place?
她之前不就是因为这个惹上麻烦的吗
Violating Federal secrecy laws?
触犯了联邦保密法
That was over a month ago, when she was off her meds.
那都是一个月以前的事情了,当时她停药了
And I'm inclined to agree with you, counselor,
我也倾向于同意你的说法,律师
but Ms. Mathison signed away
可是麦吉森女士早在
some of her constitutional protections
为中情局工作那天起,就已经签字
when she went to work for the CIA.
放弃了她所享有的一部分宪法保护
Is that true?
是这样吗
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, among others.
包括生活,自由以及追求幸福在内的权利
Well, do we at least have the right to appeal?
我们至少还有上诉的权利吧
Frankly, I don't know.
说实话,我不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
你不知道是什么意思
This is a new one for me, too, counselor.
我也没遇见过这种情况,律师
Ms. Mathison, I am sorry.
麦吉森女士,我很抱歉
But you've been designated a security risk.
不过你已经被定为危险人物
My hands are tied.
我也束手无策
Ms. Mathison?
麦吉森女士
I'm gonna have to take you upstairs now.
我现在得把你送回楼上去
I need a few minutes with my client.
我需要和我的委托人单独待会儿
Carrie, I am going straight from here
卡莉,我从这里一出去
to the Circuit Court to file an emergency appeal.
就直奔巡回法庭申请紧急上诉
You're wasting your time.
别白费力气了
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
Yeah, I do.
我就是知道
Did you see the guy in the hallway
咱们回听证室前
right before we went back into the hearing room?
你看到走廊里的那个人了吗
No. Who was he?
没有,他是谁
Dar Adal.
达尔·阿德尔
He's the former head of a group inside the Agency
局里有个行动小组没人愿意提起
nobody likes to talk about.
他是那个小组的前领导人
If he wants to keep me in here,
他要是想让我待在这儿
then I'm not getting out any time soon.
那我短时间内肯定出不去
I need your phone.
我得用下你的手机
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能给你
I just want to call my dad,
我只想打给我爸
make sure he and my sister are okay.
确保他和我姐没事
Make it quick.
长话短说
Ah, excuse me.
请见谅
God, I hate these things.
天呐,我讨厌手机这些玩意儿
Hello.
Where were you guys?
你俩去哪儿了
What do you mean?
什么意思
You were supposed to be at my hearing today.
你们今天本该出席我的听证会的
I thought it was canceled.
不是取消了吗
Well, who told you that?
谁告诉你的
I don't know, Maggie spoke to somebody last night.
我不知道,昨晚有人和麦琪说的
Was it Saul?
是索尔说的吗
Uh, look, I don't know who it was.
我不知道是谁
And, um, I'm -I'm not at home right now.
我这会儿没在家
Look, dad, I need you to do something for me, okay?
爸爸,我需要你为我办点事,好吗
Saul's not talking to me anymore, so you have to.
索尔不跟我说话了,所以你得帮我转达
What do you want me to tell him?
你想要我和他说什么
Tell him that I give up.
告诉他我放弃了
Tell him I...
告诉他我...
I can't stand another second in this place.
这个地方我多一秒都待不下去了
I'm going out of my mind. Carrie.
我快疯掉了,卡莉
Dad, t-tell him that I'll do
爸爸,告诉他无论怎样
whatever he wants,
我都会照他说的做
just not this. Carrie, please.
只是别让我待在这儿,卡莉,把手机给我
I could lose my job.
我可能会丢了工作
Okay, I gotta go.
好的,我得挂了
Call Saul. Tell him what I said.
打电话给索尔,把我的话转告他
Perfect timing.
回来得正是时候
Your nails have gotten long.
你指甲长长了
We'll have to trim them later.
等会儿给你剪指甲
Backpack.
在我书包里
Front pocket. Yep.
书包的前袋,知道了
Who is it?
是谁打来的
"Jessica"?
杰西卡
My mom.
我妈
What the hell is that?
你搞什么啊
They can catch us with the GPS.
他们能通过定位系统找到我们
They're gonna catch us anyway.
无论怎样他们都会找到我们的
Doesn't mean we make it easier for 'em.
但也不能让他们找得这么容易啊
Come on, Dana, pick up, pick up.
拜托,丹娜,接电话啊
Voice mail.
语音信箱
Here.
给我
Let me.
我来说
Hey, Dana, it's me, Mike.
丹娜,是我,麦克
Your mom and I are a little worried about you.
我和你妈妈有点担心你
Plus, she'd really like her car back, so...
而且,她要用车,所以
give us a call so we know you're okay.
给我们回个电话报平安
"A little worried"?
有点担心
It's all I can do to keep from screaming at the phone.
我只能做到不在电话里大喊大叫
Nothing's gonna happen to her, Jess.
她不会有事的,杰西
Jessica.
杰西卡
This is Martin and Lynn Carras,
这两位是马丁和林恩·卡拉斯
Leo's parents.
利奥的父母
Hello.
你们好
Um, this is a friend of mine, Mike Faber.
这是我朋友,麦克·费伯
Do we know anything yet?
有什么消息了吗
Not yet.
还没有
It's early.
为时尚早
Any idea where they might be?
有哪些他们可能会去的地方吗
A friend's house, favorite hangout?
朋友家里,最喜欢去的地方
I've tried everybody I could think of.
能想到的人我都打听过了
Nobody's heard from her.
没人有她的消息
All I know is that she's in my car.
我只知道她开着我的车
It's an Outback. Blue.
是辆蓝色的傲虎
If you would just report the car stolen,
要是你们之前就报告车辆被盗的话
they could put out an APB on her right now.
他们早就能全境通缉她了
She didn't steal it.
她没有偷车
She said she was going to Trader Joe's.
她说她要去乔氏超市
Well, she was lying.
那她说谎了
Obviously.
显而易见
Look, Mrs. Carras,
卡拉斯夫人
I want to find them as much as you do,
我和你们一样很想找到他们
and if there's anything I can do to help...
如果有任何我能帮忙的...
It's not an official Missing Persons for 24 hours.
没到24小时,不能以失踪人口正式立案
The State Police have a description,
州警察局那边已经拿到体貌特征
and they're aware that Leo's a fugitive from here.
他们也知道利奥是从这里跑出去的逃犯
A fugitive?
逃犯
Most of the time in these situations,
大多数情况下
from my experience,
根据我的经验
kids show up after a few hours.
孩子们会在几个小时后出现
They're out blowing off some steam.
他们出去排解思绪
It's hormones, young love...
荷尔蒙作祟,年轻的爱人
Come on, we've all been there.
拜托,我们都是过来人
It's not hormones.
这跟荷尔蒙无关
He's under a bad influence.
他是近墨者黑
Excuse me?
你说什么
We know who you are, Mrs. Brody.
我们知道你是谁,布洛迪夫人
Then you should know that my daughter
那你们该知道我女儿
is not responsible for what her father did.
没必要为她父亲的所作所为负责
Your car for the Camry.
用你的车换辆凯美瑞
Yeah, maybe you throw in a little extra?
是的,也许你还要再额外返点钱
I just put a whole new transmission in that Camry.
我刚给那辆凯美瑞换了个全新的变速箱
It'll go another 100,000, no problem.
再跑十万公里都没问题
That Outback? What, maybe another 20,000,
那辆傲虎,也许再跑2万公里
it blows a rod?
大梁就报废了
Yeah, but the Outback's worth more in parts
就算你给那凯美瑞装10多个变速箱
than a dozen new transmissions in that Camry.
也没有这傲虎的零部件值钱
This car of yours hot?
这辆车是你们偷来的吗
Yeah.
是啊
We just carjacked it.
我们刚抢来的
We're Natural Born Killers.
我们是闪灵杀手
Do I know you from someplace?
我好像在哪里见过你
I don't think so.
我没见过你
Uh, 200 bucks, it's a deal?
200块,成交吗
What do you say, Aurelio?
你觉得呢,奥雷利奥
Is there a problem here?
有什么问题吗
You want to trade,
你们要想换的话
it's car for car.
就以车换车
None of this "$200 extra" bullshit.
别跟我扯什么再加200块
Well, we can just go down the street.
我们可以沿着这条街走
I know you.
我认识你
Deal.
成交
Let's go.
我们走
Carrie?
卡莉
You just gonna lie there,
你是想就那么躺着
or are you gonna get packed?
还是想收拾行李
What?
什么
You're out.
你可以出院了
Carrie, you are out.
卡莉,你能出院了
I'm out?
我能出院了
By emergency order of the Sixth Circuit Court of Maryland.
刚收到马里兰州第六巡回法庭的紧急命令
I can go?
我能走了
Yeah.
没错
How the hell did that happen?
这他妈怎么回事
Who cares?
管他呢
Start packing.
收拾行李吧
Go.
去吧
Don't be alarmed.
别惊慌
I apologize for the intrusion.
我为非法闯入道歉
You.
是你
I should have known.
我早该知道的
Get the fuck out of my house.
滚出我的家
Just hear me out.
听我把话说完
I told you before, no.
我告诉过你了,休想
We went to a lot of trouble to get you out of that hospital.
我们费了很大力气才把你从医院弄出来
You can give me two minutes.
给我两分钟就行
If I had known, I would have stayed in the hospital.
早知道是你,我宁愿待在医院
I doubt that.
我可不信
But the furlough's only good for 24 hours anyway.
好在离院有效期只有一天
So...
所以...
How did you arrange my release?
你怎么把我弄出来的
A judge we know, who, by the way,
我们认识的一位法官,顺便说下
is more than willing to make it permanent.
他更愿意让你永久离院
In exchange for...?
用什么交换
A sit-down with one of the partners in the firm.
和一位公司合作人坐下面谈
That's all?
这样就行
Nothing's that easy.
肯定没这么简单
You're probably right,
或许你是对的
but that's above my pay grade.
可是我挣多少钱管多少事
My job is to get you to the meeting.
我只负责安排你去见面
Do I have a choice?
我还有其他选择吗
Why not at least listen to what the man has to say?
你为什么不去听听那人的说辞呢
What have you got to lose?
又没什么损失
When's this meeting supposed to happen?
需要什么时候见面
Tomorrow.
明天
8:00 am.
早八点
I can pick you up here.
我来接你
Okay, then.
那好吧
Okay what?
好什么
I'll sit down with him.
我可以和他见面
Good.
很好
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
Hey, Helen.
海伦
Have you seen my car?
看见我的车了吗
Your car? What do you mean?
你的车,什么意思
It's gone.
车不见了
That's strange.
那就怪了
I haven't seen it in days.
好几天都没看到过了
Which circuit court in Maryland?
马里兰哪一个的巡回法院
The sixth.
第六院
Well, do they have jurisdiction over a County mental hospital
他们对弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿的县级精神病院
in Arlington, Virginia?
有管辖权吗
Okay, thanks.
好的,谢谢
Carrie? Yeah, I just heard.
卡莉的事吗,是,我听说了
She's angry and vulnerable.
她既愤怒又脆弱
Right now, she could be saying anything to anybody.
现在,她什么都能跟别人说
Do we know who petitioned the judge to get her discharged?
知道是谁提请法官让她出院的吗
No. Maybe it was her family.
不知道,可能是她家人
Not according to her father, it wasn't.
不是她父亲,应该不是
The Agency's still weak, Saul.
中情局仍旧不堪一击,索尔
It could die of the common cold.
小病小灾都能灭了它
And she's a full-blown contagion.
何况她是个传染源呢
Find her.
找到她
Get her off the street.
别让她在外面跑
I'm afraid you can't access your funds and deposit at this time.
恐怕您现在无法使用你的存款
I don't understand.
什么意思
Your account's been frozen.
您的账户被冻结了
It's been what? Frozen.
被怎么了,冻结了
It says here, "By order of the Department Of Justice."
上面写道, "奉司法部命令冻结"
You under Federal indictment or something?
您现在被联邦政府起诉了吗
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有
I'm also instructed to confiscate any credit cards
我还收到指示要没收
you may have in your possession.
您所拥有的信用卡
Well, those you're not getting.
我不会给你的
Well, they won't do you much good anyway.
在您手里也没什么用了
They've been canceled.
已经被注销了
I just need to get out of town for a few days.
我只要出门待几天
I can't help you there.
那我也帮不了你
Come on, you know I'm good for it.
拜托,我不会亏待你的
It's not about the money.
不是钱的问题
What, then?
那是什么问题
My livelihood.
我的饭碗
You are radioactive, Carrie.
卡莉,你就像核物质
I shouldn't even be talking to you right now.
我现在都不该跟你说话
I've got no one else to ask.
现在没有别人能帮我了
Well, you've got to make things right with Saul first.
那你应该先跟索尔消除分歧
Well, I'm trying.
我也想
He says that you went to the press.
他说你去找了媒体
Oh, Jesus Christ, Carrie.
我的老天啊,卡莉
What are you trying to do-- get us all thrown in jail?
你想干什么,让我们全蹲监狱吗
No, I made a mistake. It won't happen again.
不会,我错过一次,不会再错
I should fucking hope not.
我也拜托你别出乱子了
What about your van?
你那台货车呢
Can I at least borrow your van?
至少可以货车借给我吧
No, you can't borrow my van.
不,不能借给你
Just for the weekend, to go up to the lake.
一周就好,就去湖边
Carrie, I can't.
卡莉,不行
Virgil, please.
维吉尔,求你了
I'm in trouble.
我现在有难
Okay, fine.
那好吧
Great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢
I just need it back first thing Monday morning.
周一早上立马还给我
Absolutely, you got it.
说到做到
When-when can I come by?
我什么时候过来
I'm going to be in and out all day.
我一整天都忙进忙出
I'll leave the keys.
我把钥匙留下
Say hi to your mom for me.
帮我向你母亲问好
My mom? What are you talking about?
我母亲,你在说什么
Virgil?
维吉尔
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
在元上都,有忽必烈汗
a stately pleasure dome decree
旨建庄严宫苑
where Alf The Sacred River ran
圣亚佛河恰在此处奔流
through caverns measureless to man
穿过无人及底的深穴
down to a sunless sea.
直落入不见阳光的大海
And then it goes on.
从此奔流不息
It's kind of beautiful, though, huh?
还是有种别样的美感,是吧
Yeah, he would've liked it.
是,他应该会喜欢的
You think so?
真的吗
He would've liked you.
他也一定喜欢你
He was one year younger?
他比你小一岁吗
11 months.
小十一个月
Irish twins.
我们是爱尔兰双胞胎,爱尔兰双胞胎,同年同一母亲所生的兄弟姊妹
Still.
还是很难过
Guess it was my job.
可能因为那是我的责任
What was?
什么责任
To protect him.
保护他
Isn't that what older brothers are supposed to do?
哥哥不就该保护弟弟吗
He killed himself.
他是自杀的
With a gun.
还是用枪
It's hard to blame anyone but him.
这很难归咎于别人
Believe me, I should know.
相信我,我懂
Leave it to my daughter to fall in love on the psych ward.
任由我女儿在疯人院里谈恋爱
I know some guys in the Arlington PD.
阿灵顿警局我有熟人
I'll make some calls.
我打几个电话
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
没事吧
I just can't seem to do one thing right anymore.
我现在好像没有一件事能做好的
Hey, they were the ones who were rude.
是他们那些人粗鲁无礼
It's no excuse.
不能怪他们
Come on.
别这样
You're way too nice.
你就是人太好
No.
I just almost lost Dana.
我几乎要失去丹娜了
So I know how they must feel.
我知道做父母的感受
I should've just let you move in here like you wanted to.
早该听你的让你搬进来
Jess...
杰西...
You were always so good with her.
你和她相处得总是那么好
So much better than me.
比我强多了
I'm not her mother.
可我不是她的母亲
It was Brody who broke her heart.
是布洛迪伤了她的心
I could kill him, Mike.
我能杀了他,迈克
I swear to God, I could.
对天发誓,我真做得出来
Can you guess?
能猜出这是哪里吗
It's where your dad was stationed.
你爸参军时的驻地
And?
还有呢
And... I don't know.
还有... 我不知道
Right there.
就在那边
Where those buses are.
就是停公交车的地方
There was a long line of them.
他们排了很长的队伍
I was over there.
我当时就在那边
The other side of the parking lot
停车场对面
with Chris and my mom
跟克里斯和我妈一起
and all the other families.
还有其他人的家人
Chris was so freaked-out.
克里斯吓坏了
He wouldn't let go of my hand.
他紧紧抓着我的手不肯放开
You know, everybody was hugging
我们周围都是人
and crying all around us.
大家都在相拥而泣
The day your dad deployed for Iraq.
就是你爸被派去伊拉克那天
There was a Marine band playing.
当时还有一支海军乐队在演奏
And when my dad walked out
当我爸和他营里的战友们
with all the other guys from his battalion,
一起走出来的时候
you could tell that he was excited.
能看出来他很兴奋
He wanted to go.
他想去
He was some kind of sniper or something, right?
他是个狙击手什么的,对吧
Yeah.
How old were you?
你当时多大
Eight.
8岁
Fuck.
But that's not why we're here.
不过我们不是为了这个而来的
We're here...
我们来这里
because this is where it happened.
因为这里是这一切的起点
The last true statement he ever said to me.
是他最后一次对我说实话的地方
Which was?
他说了什么
"Good-bye."
"别了"
Everything after that was a lie.
之后的一切都是谎言
Hello.
你好
Remember me?
还记得我吗
You're kind of hard to forget.
想要忘记你可不容易
Listen, I know this is awkward, but, um...
听着,我知道这很尴尬
I kind of need a place to stay.
我需要个地方留宿
Probably I should've called first.
可能我应该先打个电话的
Probably.
可能是吧
Uh, but it's just for the night.
不过就待一晚而已
Well, I got exactly one couch and one bed.
我只有一张沙发和一张床
Bed's cool with me.
有床就行
Come on in.
进来吧
So it is him.
看来就是他了
Javadi.
贾瓦迪
That's him, third from the right.
就是他,右数第三个
Jesus, he's gotten old.
天啊,他真是老了
Standing next to him is Edgar Cedeo.
他旁边的就是埃德加·塞德尼奥
The banker we targeted in last month's mission.
上个月的行动中我们锁定的银行家
When was this photograph taken?
这照片是什么时候拍的
2009.
2009年
According to passenger manifests,
根据旅客名单显示
Javadi visited Venezuela exactly twice.
贾瓦迪只去过委内瑞拉两次
Once at the time of this photograph
一次是拍这张照片时
and once in November 2003.
还有一次是2003年11月
To set up the deal with Cedeo's bank.
去跟塞德尼奥的银行谈交易
Each time traveling under the name Nasser Hejazi.
两次都是化名纳赛尔·赫佳兹前往的
His alter ego.
他的另一个身份
He couldn't resist the joke.
他总拿这个开玩笑
Now it's gonna bury him.
这一点现在会害死他
With your blessing, I'd like to open an OFAC investigation
您允许的话,我想开展海外资产控制
into his majority ownership position
调查他在德尔帕拉伊索足球俱乐部的
at the Del Paraiso Football Club.
控股所有人身份
No.
不行
Why not?
为什么
Now's the time for patience.
现在需要耐心
Don't force the pieces.
不能操之过急
Store them away.
要积蓄力量
But we have him.
可我们抓到他的把柄了
He's embezzled over $45 million from the Revolutionary Guard.
他从革命卫队中挪用了4500万公款
They get wind of it, they'll just put him up against a wall.
他们如果听到风声,一定会想办法解决他
They'll shoot him. Good.
他们会杀了他,那正好
No.
不好
It's of negative value.
这是负面损失
He's second-in-command at the Intelligence Directorate, Fara.
他是情报局的二把手,法拉
He ordered the attack on this building.
他指挥了针对这栋楼的恐怖袭击
I need him in a room.
我要抓活的
You want to interrogate him?
你想审问他
I want to rip him down to the studs.
我要把他钉在地上
I want the name of every agent
我要他交代他在美国安插的
he's ever run in the United States.
每一个情报人员的名字
And I want to know just how close
我还要知道
the regime is to a nuclear weapon.
伊朗离拥有核武器到底有多远
Ms. Mathison?
麦吉森女士
Leland Bennett.
我是利兰·本尼特
What is this place?
这是什么地方
The firm keeps it for our more
是我们事务所接待
privacy-sensitive clients.
高私密度客户的地方
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I tried to tell your colleague Mr., um...
我本想告诉你的同事,那位...
Franklin.
富兰克林
Mr. Franklin, uh...
富兰克林先生
You're wasting your time.
你们是在浪费时间
Well, how do you know that
你们知道
when you haven't heard our proposal yet?
你还没听过我们的提议呢
I'm not for sale.
我不图钱
Well, we're not trying to buy you.
我们也没想买通你
Really.
真的
And no one's going to ask you to do anything
没人会逼你做任何
you're too uncomfortable with.
让你感到不适的事
Well, I'm already uncomfortable.
我已经感觉不适了
It's up to you to draw the line you won't cross.
你可以为自己划定一个底线
For all I know, you're FBI and this is a sting.
我知道你是调查局的,这是你们布的局
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
You have an active imagination.
你太有想象力了
Well, somebody shut down my bank account and repossessed my car.
有人冻结了我的银行账户,还收回了我的车
Your own Agency did that to you.
那都是中情局干的
Yeah, that's my point. I'm not going to jail.
我就是这个意思,我可不想进监狱
It seems to me you're already there.
在我看来你跟在监狱也没什么区别了
There are no recording devices or cameras in this room,
这里没有窃听器,也没有摄像机
if that's what you're worried about.
你没必要为此担心
Would you like to step outside?
要出去走走吗
Okay, I'm listening.
好吧,你说吧
Our firm has longstanding relationships
我们事务所跟中东一些国家
with several countries in the Middle East.
有着长期的合作关系
We lobby on their behalf,
我们替他们游说
quietly represent their interests here in Washington.
暗中为他们在政府争取利益
Yeah, I know how this works.
我知道这是怎么运作的
So... what does your client want?
直说吧,你的客户想要什么
To pick your brain from time to time.
他们想时不时借用你的大脑
Put you on retainer, as it were.
要保持你大脑的正常运作
Pick my brain?
借用我的大脑
On what subject?
哪一部分
Your area of expertise.
你的专业知识
For example?
比如呢
For example, he recently lost six business associates.
比如,他最近损失了六个生意伙伴
Maybe you heard about it.
可能你听说过了
So this is Iran we're talking about.
原来我们说的是伊朗
He'd like to know how those men were identified and targeted.
他想知道他们是怎么被锁定的
That line you mentioned.. we just crossed it.
你刚才提到的底线,被你打破了
Ms. Mathison...
麦吉森女士
No, I won't do it.
不,我不干
Iran was behind the Langley bombing.
伊朗是中情局爆炸事件的幕后主使
Which they carried out in retaliation
这是他们对以色列空袭
for Israeli air strikes on their nuclear facilities.
其核设施实施的报复行动
I reject the comparison.
我反对这种比照关系
Why?
为什么
It's one military target for another.
这是以军事目标换军事目标而已
Iran takes great care in its proportional response
伊朗很用心地选择了与侵略行为
to acts of aggression.
相对等的报复行动
An airliner for an airliner,
航班换航班
a Mossad agent for a physicist.
摩萨德特工换物理学家
Sounds like you've drunk the Kool-Aid.
你是喝迷魂汤喝多了吧
I'm a professional.
我可是专业人士
I'm paid to make arguments, not wave a flag.
客户雇我是为了据理力争,不是摇白旗投降
Good-bye, Mr. Bennett.
再见,本尼特先生
You'll be back in County lockup by the end of the day.
不出今天,你就会被关回精神病院去
Put there by the very institutions
被你竭力保护的体制
you're trying to protect.
软禁起来
I'll take my chances.
我宁愿自生自灭
Well, you know how this works.
你知道这事是怎么运作的
You said so yourself.
你刚自己也说了
Meaning what?
什么意思
You familiar with the term "Controversialize"?
知道"争议化"这个术语吗
No.
不知道
Well, that's what they're doing to you.
这就是他们在对你做的事
They're turning you into the story.
他们要把你变成他们编派出来的人物
They started by leaking your relationship with Congressman Brody.
他们先是泄露你和布洛迪议员的关系
Next it was Saul Berenson's testimony
然后由索尔·贝伦森
in front of the Senate Select Committee,
在参议院特别委员会上作证
then they had you committed.
接着他们把你关起来
Pretty soon, it's not a story
很快,这就不再是
about a terrorist attack anymore or how the people meant
一次恐怖袭击事件或者民众安全保护者
to protect us screwed up.
无能渎职的事了
It's about you.
它成了你的事情
It's about sex between a bipolar CIA officer
一位狂躁抑郁的中情局特工和她那位
and her brainwashed boyfriend.
被洗脑的男朋友的性丑闻
I'm not a traitor.
我不是叛徒
No.
没错
What you are is a liability to a lot of people
对于那些患得患失的大人物
who've got a lot to lose.
你是个累赘
So far, they've kept your name out of the press,
目前他们还没对媒体透露你的名字
but how long do you think that's gonna last?
但你觉得这能维持多久呢
And what happens then?
那之后会发生什么呢
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你会发生什么
You're destroyed.
你会被毁掉
You're a pariah.
你会被社会遗弃
And in six months or a year,
过个一年半载
if you haven't killed yourself by then,
即使你还撑着没自杀
they'll do it for you.
他们也会杀了你
You're naive to think they won't.
你要是以为他们下不了手就太天真了
You'll slip in the shower
你会在浴室滑倒摔死
or they'll force-feed you lithium till your heart stops
或被灌一肚子锂,直到心脏停跳
or they'll hang you on a doorknob and call it suicide.
或被吊在门把手上,说你是自杀
Let us help you, Carrie.
卡莉,让我们帮你
We're very good at it.
这方面我们可是专家
You can keep me out of the hospital?
你能把我弄出医院吗
I can.
可以
I'm broke.
我没钱了
I don't have a dime to my name.
我名下一毛钱都没了
You'll be compensated handsomely.
你会获得一笔丰厚的补偿
Well, then,
那好
I never want to see you again, Mr. Bennett.
本尼特先生,我不想再见到你
I will see your client...
我会见你的委托人
but only him and only face-to-face.
但只见他本人,而且是面对面的
That could be a problem.
这可能有点困难
His problem.
这是他的问题了
And tell him I won't name names, either.
转告他,我不会说出人名
I won't betray my people in the field.
我不会出卖一线的特工
That's between you and him.
这个你可以和他商议
No, that is non-negotiable.
不,这点没有商量的余地
Okay.
好吧
Think of it this way.
这样想想看
Maybe you two can find some common ground.
说不定你们俩能找到双方的利益共同点
Put the world right.
拨乱反正
Save us all.
拯救所有人
Fuck you.
胡说八道
I'm sorry. Did you say something?
抱歉,你刚刚说什么
Yeah. Fuck you.
我说,胡说八道
Mr. Bennett wanted you to have this as a show of good faith.
本尼特先生希望你能收下,这是他的心意
How would he feel about me buying a plane ticket to Southeast Asia
如果我现在买张机票飞到东南亚的丛林
and disappearing into the jungle for a while?
躲一阵子,他会作何感想
You might want to consider a car trip to Atlantic City instead.
也许开车去趟大西洋城对你来说更靠谱
Why's that?
为什么
You're on the TSA no-fly list
你在美国运输安全局的禁飞名单上
and your passport's no longer valid.
而且你的护照也已经无效了
Good to know. Thanks.
多谢告知
Have a nice walk.
走好
Have you heard anything?
有什么消息吗
No.
没有
What is it?
这是什么
This. A detective buddy of mine got it for me.
我的一个侦探哥们帮我弄到的
Leo wasn't in the rehab facility for treatment.
利奥在康复院不是为了治疗
His parents made a deal with the DA
他父母和地方检察官做了个协议
to keep him from being charged with a homicide.
使他免于被控杀人
What?
你说什么
Details are sketchy, but somehow he managed
细节不详,但他设法
to get his hands on his father's gun.
搞到了他爸爸的枪
Maybe it was a suicide pact, maybe it wasn't.
可能是商量好一起自杀,也可能不是
Either way, the brother ends up dead,
不管怎样,他弟弟死了
and this Leo walks.
而这个利奥却逍遥法外
Oh, God.
我的天
What time is it?
现在几点了
Who cares?
管它呢
I just want to stay like this forever.
我只想时间能停驻此刻
You know, usually I wake up and I feel so... strange.
通常我早上醒来都感觉格格不入
But today...
但是今天
This is just perfect.
感觉好极了
I never want to go back.
我再也不想回去了
Then we don't have to.
那我们就不回去
Carrie.
卡莉
Saul.
索尔
Give us a minute.
让我们单独待会
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Don't worry, I wasn't followed.
别担心,没人跟踪我
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
你确定吗,确定
I used every trick in the book.
我用上了生平所学
It took me over five hours to get here.
花了足足五个小时才到了这里
I'm all right.
我没事
It worked, Saul.
成功了,索尔
They picked me up this morning.
今天早上他们来接我了
Who did?
谁来接的你
A man named Franklin.
一个叫做富兰克林的男人
He took me to a house in Potomac,
他带我到波托马克街的一栋房子里
where I met with Leland Bennett.
在那儿我见到了利兰·本尼特
The lawyer.
那个律师
Yes.
What did he say?
他说了什么
What did he say, Carrie?
卡莉,他说了什么
What were his exact words?
他的原话是什么
He said his client recently lost six business associates
他说他的委托人最近折了六个生意伙伴
and would like to know how those men were identified
他想知道他们是怎么被认出的
and targeted.
怎么被定为攻击目标的
Javadi.
贾瓦迪
It has to be.
一定是他
Did you hold out for a meeting in person?
你有坚持要求亲自会面吗
I did it just the way you said.
我按你说的做了
I told Bennett the meeting had to be face-to-face.
我告诉本尼特这个会见必须是面对面的
And he went for it?
然后他答应了吗
You're an amazing person, Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森,你真是个了不起的人
Amazing.
太了不起了
I don't know.
我不知道
You've been very, very brave.
你表现得非常非常勇敢
You should've gotten me out of the hospital, Saul.
索尔,你早应该把我弄出医院
You shouldn't have left me in there.
你不该把我丢在那里
It's almost over.
这事快结束了
No, it's too hard. I can't keep going.
不,太难了,我撑不下去了
Yes, you can.
你可以撑下去的
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Come on in.
进去吧
Mira will make you a nice cup of tea.
米拉会给你泡杯好茶
Come.
Here.
给你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
determination [di.tə:mi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. (正式)决定,规定,决心,测定,定位

联想记忆
liability [.laiə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 责任,可能性,债务,不利因素,倾向

联想记忆
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
associate [ə'səuʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人
n. 准学士学位获得

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 疗法,治疗

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。