My Lord. I regret to report that the Druid boy has escaped from the dungeons. What! ? How?
陛下。我很遗憾地向你报告那个德鲁伊男孩已经从地牢里逃走了。 什么?怎么会?
My Lord. He was assisted by some accomplices. The guards are searching Camelot as we speak.
陛下。有人协助他逃跑的。现在卫兵们正在满城搜查。
Find him and his accomplices and kill them. Yes, my Lord.
找到他和他的同谋杀了他们。 是,陛下。
If I discover that you were somehow involved in freeing this boy the consequences will be extremely severe.
如果我发现你跟这孩子的潜逃有任何关联那后果将会非常严重。
My Lord, you know I respect you too much to ever betray you like that.
陛下,你知道我对你的尊敬,我不会那样背叛你的。
I made a promise to your father that I would protect you.
我向你父亲承诺过我会保护你。
But if you cross me again, I will break that promise without a second thought.
但你如果再跟我做对,我会不加思索地打破这个诺言。
We are forever indebted to you, Arthur Pendragon for returning the boy to us.
我们永远亏欠你,亚瑟 潘达贡,谢谢你把孩子送还给我们。
You must not let it be known that it was I who brought him to you.
你必须确保没有人知道是我把他带给你们的。
We will tell no one. You have my word.
我们不会告诉任何人的。我发誓。
Wait, I don't even know your name. At least tell me your name.
等等,我还不知道你的名字。至少告诉我你的名字吧。
It's all right.
没事的。
My name is Mordred.
我的名字叫莫德雷德。
Good luck, Mordred.
祝你好运,莫德雷德。