You are, I can see you in the face.
我没有。你有,从你脸上能看出。
Their souls are very clean, of course I'm proud of them.
他们灵魂纯洁,我当然为他们骄傲。
Have you ever seen this Black Knight before?
以前见过这位黑骑士吗?
I don't believe, sir.
我想应该没有。
Didn't recognize his crest? Crest?
没认出他的冠饰?冠饰?
Which house is it?
他是哪儿的?
I'm not sure, I didn't see that clearly.
不知道,没看清。
Yeah, he's not someone you'll forget in a hurry, is he? No.
看上去不像容易被淡忘的人,是吧?是的。
So you don't recognize him from around here?
那你看他也不是这附近的人?
Doesn't seem likely.
我看不像。
Then what's he doing here?
那他到这儿来干嘛?
Merlin, your faith in my old seeing knowledge is both touching and wholly misplaced.
梅林,你对我这双老眼的信赖真让人感动,不过你肯定是信错了地方。
Maybe if you've finished your work, you could go to bed and leave me to finish mine.
要是忙完了就去睡觉,别打扰我做事。
Okay, I'm going. Gaius. Merlin.
好,我这就走。盖乌斯。梅林。
Do you think Ow ain can beat him?
你觉得欧文能赢吗?
We'll find out soon enough.
我们马上就会知道。
He shouldn't have picked up the gauntlet.
他不该拾起铁手套。
So put an end to this.
那就取消决斗。
The chanllenge has been taken, the fight can not be stopped.
挑战已经被接受,决斗无可避免。
Then fight in his place.
那你就代他出战。
I can't. Why not?
不行。为什么?
Owain picked up the gauntlet, Owain is the one who must fight, that's the knight's code. He knew that.
欧文拾起了铁手套,欧文就必须亲自去战斗,这是骑士法典的规定。他明白这点。
But it's a fight to the death. I know.
但这会是一场殊死较量。我知道。