手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:释放伊利亚

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Originals"

《始祖家族》前情提要
I assume I have the misfortune
我想我不幸
of speaking to my mother.
要和我母亲说话
I have come to heal my family.
我是来治愈我们的家庭
I will undo everything that has been done,
我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life.
然后赋予你崭新的生活
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我不记得曾有幸见过你
You mean you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
It's been a long time, Finn.
好久不见,芬恩
I have to get back to campus.
我得赶回学校
I'm meeting my new advisor.
见我的新导师
Mr. Griffith?
葛里菲兹先生
Call me Vincent.
叫我文森特就好
Aiden, you and Oliver escort the children.
艾登,你和奥利弗护送孩子
We'll handle the rest.
我们处理剩下的事情
No more.
停下
Oh, I'm afraid we've just begun.
我想我们才刚刚开始
What is it, Hayley?
什么事,海莉
Something has happened to Elijah.
以利亚有些不对劲
He's vanished.
他消失了
Stop fighting, Elijah.
别反抗了,以利亚
I want you to rejoin our family,
我希望你回归我们的家庭
take the body of a mortal.
重归凡人的躯体
We can all be happy again.
我们就能一起幸福地生活下去
Get out of my head.
滚出我的意识
The only way to find peace is my way.
要想解脱,就得照我的做
Sister...
姐姐
I've come to beg for your help.
我来请求你的帮助
What for?
帮什么
You know I've always wanted
你知道我一直想要一个
children of my own.
自己的孩子
Then go. Have your Viking children.
那就去啊,生你的维京孩子
It's been almost a full year,
已经快一年了
and I'm still not with child.
但我还是没有怀上
I fear I'm cursed.
恐怕我是被诅咒了
Dahlia, please.
达莉亚,求求你
Your magic, it could help me.
你的魔法,可以帮到我
You come to me needing favors.
你居然来找我帮忙
If you hadn't abandoned your talents with witchcraft,
如果你没有抛弃自己的巫术天赋
you could help yourself.
你自己就可以解决了
I was never as strong as you.
我从来都不如你强大
I know that just as I know
我知道,正如我也知道
you will not turn me away.
你不会忍心拒绝我
You are my sister, and whatever our quarrels,
你是我姐姐,不管有何争执
we are bound by blood.
我们终究血浓于水
Please help me.
求你了,帮帮我
What you ask of me,
你求我做的事情
it requires a heavy sacrifice.
代价很大
I will do whatever you ask.
你要什么都可以
I could never refuse you...
我永远都没法拒绝你
My precious, little Esther.
我亲爱的妹妹,埃丝特
Why don't you just kill me
你为什么不杀了我
and get it over with?
一了百了
Speak to her again, I'll feed you your tongue.
再敢跟她说话,我就把你舌头割了
Spread the word from here to the bayou.
把消息从这里传到河口去
Midnight tonight, he's to be put to death
今晚午夜,他将因帮助
for his part in aiding the escape of deserters.
他们逃跑而被处死
For now, chain him up in the lycee.
现在,先把他绑学院里面
Tell the other wolves to come and have a look
让其他狼人都来看看
and see what happens to traitors.
背叛者会是什么下场
Well done.
干得漂亮
Now, I believe you have a meeting.
你应该还有人要见吧
Good. I'll tend to your brother.
好,我去看看你弟弟
Still sleeping,
还睡着呢
lost in visions of horror and dreams of love...
迷失在恐怖幻象与爱情梦境之中
and still so strong, so full of life,
却依然强大,顽强不息
too willful to take my offer.
固执地不愿接受我的提议
I remember you as a little boy--
我还记得你小时候
innocent, kind.
天真,善良
If that boy had known the creature
如果那孩子知道长大后
he would one day grow up to be,
他会变成一个什么样的怪物
he'd have leapt into my arms
他就会奔进我怀里
and begged me to save him.
乞求我拯救他
I'd do anything for that little boy...
我愿意为那孩子做任何事
as I would for you.
对现在的你亦如此
Ah, I see your interrogation went well.
看来你的审讯过程很顺利
Turns out, these witches are delicate creatures.
原来,女巫也只是脆弱的生物
No matter.
不过没关系
As suspected, my mother has Elijah captive.
正如所料,以利亚在我母亲手上
Great. Let's go find them.
太好了,我们快去吧
Esther is too powerful.
埃丝特太过强大
She won't easily be found.
她不会这么容易被找到的
I need to draw her out.
我要引诱她出来
Wait. Where are you going?
等等,你要去哪
I'm going to change my shirt,
我要去换件衣服
and then I'm gonna find my brother.
然后去找我哥哥
Klaus, let me come with you.
克劳斯,让我和你一起去
I know you want to help, Hayley,
我知道你想帮忙,海莉
but you can't.
但你帮不了忙
My mother is wretched.
我母亲非常卑鄙
She will target you in order to thwart me,
为了阻碍我,她会伤害你
and I can't very well save Elijah
而我没法在救以利亚的时候
if I'm busy saving you, can I?
兼顾着救你,是不是
I did like you said -- kept a low profile,
我照你说的做了,低调行事
went all over the city.
转遍了整个城市
There's no sign of Elijah anywhere.
哪里也没有以利亚的影子
Yeah. The humans I know said the same thing.
我认识的人类也告诉我了同样的消息
Maybe Klaus is having better luck.
也许克劳斯那边能顺利点
No. He's not, which sucks,
他也没有,情况很不妙
considering how low the bar is around here.
因为这里的人都没有下限
Listen. You two up for a rescue mission?
听着,你们俩愿意参加我的救援任务吗
Are we going after Elijah?
去救以利亚吗
Nope. That's all Klaus.
不,那都交给克劳斯了
I'm talking about Oliver.
我要救的是奥利弗
He and Elijah were fighting
当时他是和以利亚一起
the werewolves together.
对抗那些狼人的
I've heard that Oliver has been captured
我听说奥利弗被抓而且
and he's about to be executed.
就要被处决了
Now, look. If we can save Oliver,
如果我们能救出奥利弗
then we might be able to find out
也许就能找到
where Elijah is.
以利亚
Ok. So what do you want from us?
好,那你需要我们做什么
Just a little distraction.
帮我声东击西
Esther's son Finn, he's the one
是埃丝特的儿子芬恩
that's controlling the werewolves.
在控制着那群狼人
If you can keep him out of the way,
如果你们能帮我拖住他
I can go get Ollie myself.
我自己就能救出奥利
Can't take on all those wolves by yourself.
你不能一个人挑战所有狼人
You'll get killed,
你会死
and then I'll get killed for letting it happen.
而我也会因此被杀
I'm not going in alone.
我没打算一个人去
The werewolves may be answering to the witches,
现在狼人也许在听从巫师的话
but they still have an alpha.
但他们还是有首领的
I just have to find him.
我只需找出他来
Fancy seeing you here.
在这里遇到你真好
Ha! Not that fancy, seeing as I work here.
没必要惊讶,因为我就在这儿工作啊
I thought I mentioned that.
我不是告诉过你吗
Cami, half my patients work in bars.
卡米,我一半的患者都在酒吧工作
Can't avoid them all.
也没法全躲开呀
You ok? Let me guess.
你没事吧,我猜猜看
More drama with Klaus.
又是因为克劳斯吧
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah, actually. He has family in town.
真是这样,他的家人来了这里
They don't really get along,
他们的关系不是很好
and he's kind of flipping out.
他有点失控
I got sucked into the crazy.
我也被卷进了这场闹剧
Seems unfair that he would rely so heavily
我觉得他这么依赖你
on you for support.
有点不公平
Doesn't he have anyone else?
他就没有别人可依靠了吗
His sister left town.
他妹妹离开了这里
His brother has been... occupied.
他哥哥,最近有点忙
Rest of his family I wouldn't say has a healthy dynamic.
剩下的家人,恐怕关系也不怎么好
So I guess I just feel
我想我只是
a professional obligation to help him.
觉得从专业角度讲有义务帮助他
Cami, this is a person whom you've described
卡米,你自己也说过这个人
as being dangerous.
很危险
Not to me.
他不会伤害我
I don't want you to put yourself
我不希望你让你自己
in a position where he can harm you.
陷入一个他可能会伤害到你的境地
I know it's your job to give me advice,
我知道你的工作就是给我建议
but can we save the shop talk?
但我们能不能别在这儿说
I mean, it is happy hour.
现在可是休息放松的时候
You're right. Now is not the time.
没错,时机不对
Bartender, I'll have a whiskey, neat,
酒保,给我一杯威士忌,纯的
and for the lady, a sazerac,
给这位女士一杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒
two spoons of honey.
加两勺蜂蜜
You know what? Better cancel that.
还是算了
I actually have to run, but I'll see you monday.
我突然想起还有事,周一见吧
Are you watching this, mother?
你在看吗,母亲
Nothing says, "I loathe you," quite like desecrating a corpse.
没什么比亵渎尸体更能表达我厌恶你了
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
You seem troubled.
你好像在烦恼
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were worried.
不了解你的话我还会以为你在为谁担忧呢
What has she done to you?
她把你怎么了
1,000 years of murder, mayhem,
谋杀,重伤已经持续千年了
and mother believes she can still save our souls.
母亲还觉得她能拯救我们的灵魂
She wants to talk.
她想和你谈谈
Perhaps we should listen.
也许我们该听听
Enough...
够了
of the petty illusions, Esther.
别搞这种小幻术,埃丝特
Where is Elijah?
以利亚呢
He's preoccupied at the moment.
他现在有点忙
I'm helping him find his way,
我在帮助他找到自己的路
but not to worry.
但是不要担心
I'll return him to you.
我会把他还给你
All I ask is that you hear me out.
我只想让你听我说完
You expect me to sit through a sermon of your lies?
你想让我乖乖坐着听你的满口谎言吗
I have lied in the past, to my shame,
我过去是说过谎,我很惭愧
but I'm going to tell you the truth.
现在我要告诉你真相
I'm in the process of making Elijah
我正在改造以利亚
into the man he was meant to be.
把他变成他应有的样子
And I intend to do the same for you.
我也想为你做同样的事
This plantation, ruined by fire.
这个种植园,被大火烧毁了
How sad, not to mention symbolic.
多可惜啊,更别说它还有象征意义了
After all, you never intended
但你终究从没打算
to build a true home here.
真正安家于此
Even as Hayley carried your child,
就算海莉怀了你的孩子
as Rebekah and Elijah sought to defend you,
就算丽贝卡和以利亚全力保护你
your thoughts were focused only
你在乎的还是只有
on your conquest of the quarter.
夺取法属区
Tell me, how did that go?
告诉我,结果如何呢
I'm sorry. Is this some sort of motherly critique?
不好意思,这是慈母的批评教育吗
Please feel free to choke on it.
随便你怎么说吧
I mention your failures
我提起你的这些过失
only to make a point, my dear.
只是想表达我的观点,亲爱的
You've endured several lifetimes of misery,
你已受到几世折磨
never mind the suffering you've caused others,
也带给了他人诸多苦难
even to your own blood.
甚至让你的血脉蒙受痛苦
You yourself remain trapped
你自己一直受困于
in a perpetual state of despair.
无尽的绝望之中
I have come to offer you
我来是要帮助你
a means to escape that cycle.
让你摆脱这轮回
And that's about all the hypocrisy I can take.
你的伪善到此为止吧
I suggest you give me my brother
我劝你还是把我哥哥还给我
before I get angry.
趁我还没发怒
Such hatred.
如此的恨意
It breaks my heart to see you like this,
看你这个样子,我很伤心
the boy I loved.
我曾深爱的儿子
Your love was a curse, an affect you feigned.
你的爱是一种诅咒,是你装出来的情感
The truth is, you're no better than Mikael,
事实上,你比迈克尔好不到哪里去
and like him, you seem to have crawled back
和他一样,你们从地狱里爬回来
from the grave simply to ruin your own children.
就只是为了亲手毁掉自己的孩子
You didn't know. Yes.
你还不知道吧,没错
The destroyer has risen, brought back
毁灭者复活了,女巫达维娜
to kill me by the witch Davina.
为了杀我而让他死而复生
Surely Kol has revealed everything to you,
科尔一定把这些都告诉你了吧
or has mother's loyal, little boot licker
还是说对母亲俯首帖耳的人
not quite so loyal, after all?
实际上也不是绝对忠诚的呢
I bet you want a new advisor right about now.
我觉得你现在想要一个新导师了
Who is he, Marcel? I mean, really.
他是谁,马塞尔,我是说真正的他
Long story short is...impossible.
这事儿好像没办法长话短说
I checked the school's website.
我查过学校的网站
Vincent Griffith has no other academic credentials.
文森特?葛里菲兹没有其他的学历
And, according to my uncle Kieran's
而且根据基兰叔叔的
big book of New Orleans bloodlines,
新奥尔良血统名录
Griffith is a family of witches.
葛里菲兹是女巫家族
Oh, it's worse than that.
事实上比这更糟
Your therapist has a 1,000-year-old,
你的临床医学家体内藏着一个
dead vampire inside of him
1000岁的死而复生的吸血鬼
named Finn Mikaelson.
叫做芬恩?迈克尔森
My advisor is Klaus' brother?
我的导师是克劳斯的哥哥吗
Oh, god, Marcel, he came into Rousseau's today
天啊,马塞尔,他今天来了卢梭餐吧
asking questions about Klaus
问了些关于克劳斯的问题
and ordered my favorite drink
还点了我最爱的酒
like he's been watching me.
好像一直都在监视我一样
Why?
为什么
Probably to get the scoop on Klaus,
也许是想搜集克劳斯的消息
maybe to use you as bait for a trap.
也许想利用你作诱饵给他下套
I don't know. It doesn't matter.
我不知道,这无关紧要
Either way, you're done with that guy.
不管怎样,别再跟那家伙来往
No. I'm just getting started.
不,这才刚开始
If Mikael has returned,
如果迈克尔回来了
we will need to deal with him.
我们必须一起解决他
Ho ho! We? Is that a joke?
我们,你在开玩笑吗
Am I to forego centuries of hatred
我这是要放弃几世纪以来
for my evil mother in order to join her
对我魔鬼母亲的仇恨,和她一起
in besting the very demon
打败那个受她准许
she herself allowed to raise me?
养育我的恶魔吗
I am not evil, Niklaus.
我不是魔鬼,尼克劳斯
I am your salvation, and Mikael,
我是你的拯救者,而迈克尔
he was not always a demon.
他也不是一直是恶魔
Long ago, he loved his children with all his heart.
很久以前,他全心全意爱着他的孩子
He doted on your brother Finn,
他最宠爱你的哥哥芬恩
but it was our first-born Freya who was the apple of his eye.
但他的掌上明珠是我们的第一个孩子弗雷娅
Do you really think that saccharine recollections
你真的觉得这么久以前的美好回忆
of ancient history will have any effect on me at all?
对我能造成什么影响吗
What I think is that you have gone mad
我觉得几个世纪以来你对父母的恨意
from centuries of hating your parents.
让你失去了理智
But if you join me now,
但如果你现在选择我
I can grant you peace...
我能够给予你平静
And should Mikael return with the intent to harm you,
如果迈克尔回来企图伤害你
I will strike him down myself.
我会亲手杀了他
That's quite an offer,
这真是一个好提议
but, you know,
但是,你知道的
I've never needed any help
要杀了我的父母
when it comes to killing parents.
我从来不需要任何帮助
You reject me out of hatred,
你恨我,所以拒绝我
but I have something stronger.
但是我有更厉害的消息
I have the truth about your father.
我有关于你父亲的真相
Not Mikael, your real father.
不是迈克尔,你的生父
Is that your best shot?
你的准头就这样了吗
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that
你想要杀死一个混血儿
if you're gonna kill a hybrid.
就得拿出更厉害点的手段来
Stop.
住手
Jackson.
杰克逊
Hayley.
海莉
I see you met my friend Ansel.
看来你已经见过我朋友安瑟尔了
You know her?
你认识她
Yeah. Actually, I do.
是的,没错,我认识
She was supposed to be my wife.
她本来要成为我的妻子的
1,000 years ago in a fit if rage,
一千年前,愤怒的驱使下
you wrapped your bare hands around my neck
你用双手掐住我的脖子
and squeezed until I died.
一直掐到我死
Do you even remember why?
你还记得原因吗
Let's see.
我想想
You turned us all into monsters.
你把我们都变成了一群魔鬼
You cursed me, denied me of my hybrid nature.
你诅咒我,拒绝承认我混血儿的天性
You lied about my father.
隐瞒关于我父亲的真相
It's that one above all.
最后这个才是真正原因吧
You killed me because I kept you
你杀了我是因为
from ever knowing your true father.
我不让你知道自己的生父
My hatred for you runs so deep,
我对的你仇恨太过于强烈
it's difficult to pinpoint its origin.
已经找不到当初的理由了
Maybe I hate that I'm the product
也许我憎恨自己不过是
of a whore's lechery.
淫荡女巫纵欲后的副产品
Watch your mouth.
给我放尊重点
You would do well to remember
你会牢牢记住
that you are still my son.
你还是我的儿子
You judge me evil, yet it was your lust that made me what I am.
你觉得我邪恶,不过正是你的欲望才造就了我
Not once have I ever regretted
我从来没有后悔过
the love I had for your father,
我对你父亲的爱意
and you have never known the truth
你也从来不知道
of how that love came to be
那份爱意是怎么来的
or what happened in the months
也不知道迈克尔和我因为瘟疫
after Mikael and I lost your sister Freya to the plague.
失去你姐姐弗雷娅后,经历怎样的几个月
There are no words for the loss of a child,
失去孩子的痛无法用言语形容
as you well know.
你也清楚
After Francesca Guerrera took over the wolves,
弗朗西斯卡?格雷罗掌管了狼人以后
she offered me a moonlight ring
她给了我一个月光戒指
as long as I'd call her alpha.
条件是奉她为首领
I declined.
我拒绝了
So a couple of her brothers dragged me out here
所以她的兄弟们把我拖到这里
and left me for dead.
放我在这里等死
By the time I healed up,
等我伤好了以后
work had spread about what happened to you
你的事已经传开了
and to your baby.
还有你宝宝的事
So I knew it was over,
所以我知道没戏了
and I just drifted,
于是我开始四处漂泊
and that's when I met Ansel.
然后遇到了安瑟尔
See, he's been teaching me the old ways,
他教了我很多老派的做法
the traditions,
我们的传统
what it means to be a wolf.
狼人真正应该做的事情
You mean, by living out in the ass end of nowhere?
你是指住在荒无人烟的鬼地方吗
Hey, easy.
放轻松
Your kind makes him ornery.
你的族人让他很生气
My kind?
我的族人
Jack, whatever you and your friend think of me,
杰克,不管你跟你朋友怎么想我
my kind is the wolves.
我的族人是狼人
Even if they did pledge allegiance to a witch,
哪怕他们宣誓效忠于某个女巫
all that means is, they need an alpha.
也只是说明,他们需要一个首领而已
All I need is one, too.
我也需要一个首领
Yeah. I heard about that.
明白,我听说了
Thing is, Ollie betrayed me.
问题是,奥利背叛了我
He plotted with the Guerreras.
他跟格雷罗家族一起策划阴谋
He spilled his own people's blood.
屠杀了自己的族人
He was trying to make up for that.
他想要努力补救
It doesn't matter.
不重要了
Witches have him.
他已经是巫师的人了
He's dead, not that I care.
对我来说,他已经是死人了
You don't want to be the alpha, fine.
你不想当首领,没问题
I'll save Ollie myself.
我自己去救奥利
You got a problem, old man?
老人家,你有什么问题吗
I have no love of vampires,
我不喜欢吸血鬼
but I will not allow a wolf
但是也不喜欢看到
to be killed by witches.
狼人因为巫师而丧命
At least someone is interested.
还好至少有人感兴趣
After Freya died,
弗雷娅去世后
Mikael was inconsolable.
迈克尔悲痛欲绝
Compelled by his grief,
在悲伤的驱使下
we were forced to pack our things and set across the seas.
我们不得不收拾了行囊,远渡重洋安家
Eventually, his despair would drive us apart,
最终,他的绝望让我们越来越远
and that's when I saw him for the first time...
就在这个时候,我第一次见到了他
your father.
你的生父
I'd never seen a man like him,
我从来没有见过像他这样的人
powerful yet wise but loved by his people,
充满力量,但又睿智深受族人喜爱
and...because Mikael had chosen
然后,迈克尔因为伤心
to leave me alone in his grief,
选择无视我的存在
shunning me from his life...
对我紧锁心门
I found myself drawn to another.
我发现自己逐渐迷恋上另外一个人
Spare me the sordid details of my origin.
别跟我说我出身的这些肮脏细节
I only speak the truth.
我只是在陈述事实
Then tell me this, mother.
那告诉我,母亲
Why did your Adonis abandon his son?
为什么你的阿多尼斯抛弃了他的儿子
Why did he allow me to be raised by a monster who hated me?
为什么他要让一个憎恨我的禽兽来抚养我
Why not claim me for himself,
为什么他不公开承认我
raise me among the wolves,
让我在狼人堆里长大
or was he as ashamed of his bastard as you were?
还是他也和你一样为我是个杂种而耻辱
No, no, no. He loved you.
不不不,他爱你
It was I who forbade it.
是我不让他这么做的
I knew if Mikael had learned of my infidelity,
我知道要是迈克尔知道我对他不忠
he would've destroyed us in his rage.
就会一怒之下杀了我们
I had no choice.
我别无选择
So, what,
所以你要干嘛
you're gonna spy on a witch
你要侦查一个和克劳斯
with a 1,000- year-old grudge match against Klaus?
千年来都旗鼓相当的巫师吗
I'm not gonna let you go anywhere near that guy.
我不会让你接近那人的
I can handle myself.
我自己能解决
Look. Ok. I get it.
你瞧,好吧,我知道了
You're mad at the guy,
你对那人很生气
and you want to get even.
你想要报复
It's not about getting even, Marcel.
我不是去报复的,马塞尔
Look around.
看看周围
Everything in this room, this is my family's legacy,
这个房间里的一切都是我家的遗产
and if I had just embraced it the first time around,
要是我一开始就继承了
I could've uncovered Francesca guerrera's secret,
我就能揭露弗朗西斯卡?格雷罗的秘密
and the wolves would never have taken over the quarter,
狼人就不会接管这里
and Klaus' baby would still be alive.
克劳斯的孩子也就不会死
so don't tell me not to get involved.
所以别叫我不掺合
Hold that thought.
等一下
Tell me you got your alpha.
告诉我你找到你首领了
He's out of commission,
他不加入
but I got the next best thing.
但我有了另一个好人选
I'm assuming you have a plan to keep Finn occupied.
我猜你有计划拖住芬恩了
Yeah. Yeah. I think I might have an idea.
是,是,我大概有主意了
When I learned I was with child,
当我知道我怀孕了
I went back to Mikael.
我回到了迈克尔身边
I told him I was having his baby.
我告诉他我有了他的孩子
He showed no joy,
他一点都不高兴
but neither did he suspect the truth.
但也没怀疑
When you were born, it renewed his spirits
你出生以后,他重返生机
we had Kol, Rebekah, Henrik.
然后我们又生了科尔,丽贝卡和亨里克
Because of you, we were a family again.
因为你,我们又重新变成了一个家庭
A family built on secrets and lies.
一个建立在秘密与谎言的家庭
Oh, you were my secret joy,
你是我隐秘的快乐
and to protect your secret,
为了保守你的秘密
I denied you a life with your father,
我没让你跟你父亲回去
but what if I could make up for all that
但如果我能弥补呢
by curing you of this sickness that's infected your soul?
治愈这侵入你灵魂的病
Whereas I put Kol and Finn into the bodies of a witch,
不同于把科尔和芬恩放进女巫的体内
you I shall place into the body of a werewolf
我会把你置入狼人体中
so you can live out your days
所以你就能在余下的日子
as what you were always meant to be.
过上你命中该有的生活
What could possibly make you think i would agree to such a thing?
你凭什么认为我会同意这种事
With mortality, you could start over.
没有了不死之身,你可以重新来过
You could have a family of your own,
你可以拥有你自己的家庭
happiness, and peace,
快乐,平静
all the things you've long been denied.
长久以来你所没有的一切
Enough!
够了
Tell me where Elijah is, or I will kill you
告诉我以利亚在哪,要不我杀了你
in this body or any other
无论是现在
you choose to jump into from now
还是以后你所在的身体
until bloody armageddon.
直到末日
I had hoped there was some part of you
我曾经希望一部分的你
that yearned for an end to your vicious ways,
会渴望结束你那邪恶的做事方式
but if you are determined to perpetuate the cycles of violence
但如果你决定继续维持
to which you have become accustomed,
你那早已习惯的暴力循环
well, then I'll have to accommodate you.
那我就得帮帮你了
Apologies for the headache.
抱歉让你头有点疼
Were you dreaming?
你做梦了吗
I was remembering the day I found out who my real father was
我梦到我发现我生父的那天
only hours after Mikael slaughtered him.
就在迈尔克杀了他之后数小时
My darkest hour.
我最黑暗的时刻
Had you yourself not killed me soon thereafter,
就算那之后你没有杀了我
I doubt I ever would have recovered.
我也很怀疑我是否还能够痊愈
You woke earlier than I expected.
你比我预计的醒得早了点
No matter.
无所谓了
It is time.
到时间了
Time for what?
什么时间
You said you wanted Elijah.
你说你要见以利亚
He's sleeping,
他在睡觉
chained to the wall of a tomb in Lafayette Cemetery.
绑在拉法叶公墓一个墓穴的墙上
I've lifted the spell that hides him.
我解除了隐藏他的咒语
You are free to take him home.
你可以带他回家
Now his own mind will work out his choice for him.
现在他自己的思想会左右他做出选择
When he wakes, he will make his own decision.
当他醒来,他就会做出他的选择
Every single thing I've said to you tonight
今晚我和你说的所有
is the truth, Niklaus.
都是事实,尼克劳斯
Whether you choose to believe it
你是否选择相信
is up to you.
取决于你
All good, not a werewolf in sight.
一切正常,没有发现一个狼人
I appreciate you being here.
我很感激你能在这儿
How's Blondie doing?
布隆迪怎么样了
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
Just keep an eye out for wolves, all right?
注意狼人,好吗
All right.
没问题
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
I feel bad about being so abrupt earlier.
我为之前的鲁莽行径道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
That was my fault.
那是我的错
I was being unprofessional.
我表现得十分业余
My apologies.
我向你道歉
You're sorry. I'm sorry.
你道歉,我也道歉
Let's call it even and have a drink.
我俩算扯平了,喝一杯吧
Ollie,
奥利
Ollie, wake up.
奥利,醒醒
What the hell are you doing?
你到底要干什么
Who the hell is that?
他是谁
We're here to save your ass, huh?
我们来救你出去
Please tell me you know where Elijah is.
告诉我你知道以利亚的下落
They know we're here.
他们知道我们来了
Sorry. No time to be gentle.
抱歉,没时间慢慢来了
Let's go.
我们走
So how would you diagnose my friend Klaus, if I may ask?
冒昧地问一句,你对我朋友克劳斯的诊断是怎样
Well, he's clearly depressive,
他生性压抑
low self-esteem, paranoia,
自暴自弃,偏执
impulse control.
克制冲动
Wouldn't you agree?
你不同意吗
A lot of it is beyond me,
很多东西我都难以理解
too much history I don't know,
很多他过去的事情我不知道
like all the stuff with his siblings.
比如他和他兄弟姐妹之间的事情
You know the resentment.
他们彼此间的恩恩怨怨
How do you manage it?
你怎么应对的
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍
In one of our first sessions,
在一次我们最初会面中
you mentioned that you don't get along very well
你有提到过你和你的兄弟们
with your brothers.
相处并不愉快
Do you stay in touch with them?
你还与他们保持联系吗
In a manner of speaking.
在某种意义上讲
We are not particularly close.
我们并不是很亲密
And your parents, are they still around?
那你的父母亲呢,他们还健在吗
Am I prying? I'm totally prying.
我在刺探隐私吗,我就是在刺探隐私
All this talk about my family
你问我家人的情况
when you so recently scolded me about boundaries.
之前你却责备我关于限度的问题
Just searching for coping methods,
只是想找到应对方法
trying to learn from the master.
尽力向大师学习
Is that so?
真是这样吗
You must be lost.
你们肯定迷路了
Vampires caught in the quarter
在法属区看到吸血鬼
are to be killed on sight.
格杀勿论
Go. Run as fast as you can.
跑,有多快跑多快
Just leave me here. Go.
别管我,快走
To hell with that.
让他们见鬼去吧
If they want a fight, I'll give them a fight.
如果他们想打架,我就和他们打
No.
不行
I came with you to save one of my own,
我和你来是为了救一个我的同类
not watch as you kill scores of them.
而不是眼睁睁地看着你杀死他们
Take your friend out the back.
把你的朋友带到后面去
Move as fast as you can.
有多快走多快
I'll hold them off here.
我在这里拖住他们
Come on!
赶快走
Look. If I've offended you, I'm sorry.
听着,如果我冒犯了你,我向你道歉
You haven't offended me.
你没有冒犯我
It's just, you seem on edge.
只是你看上去紧张不安
Perhaps it's this Klaus business.
可能这与克劳斯的事情有关
Is there something you haven't shared with me?
是不是你还有什么事情没有对我讲
I guess I'm just nervous around you.
我想我和你在一起会紧张而已
I mean, I keep badgering you with my dumb questions.
我是说,我一直用很愚蠢的问题来纠缠你
Your questions are quite smart.
你的问题相当巧妙
They're just personal,
只是太私人了
and your interest is unexpected.
你的兴趣让人意想不到
Maybe this is my passive-aggressive way
也许这是我采取的一种消极方式
of trying to change the subject
来尽量改变我们的话题
from where I'm afraid you're headed.
以免谈到我不想你谈到的话题
Which is?
那是什么话题
I think you're going to tell me
我想你会告诉我
to stop spending time with Klaus.
不要和克劳斯来往
Cami, you're an intelligent woman.
卡米,你是一个明事理的女人
You're articulate, poised.
你口齿伶俐,镇定自若
I think you can tell for yourself what's best.
我想你自己可以分辨什么才是最好的
You know, sometimes I ask myself
你知道吗,有时候我会问自己
why I let people like klaus into my life.
为什么会让像克劳斯这样的人进入我的生活
I have this destructive pattern.
我有这种自毁模式
I'm always drawn to the bad boys.
坏男人总是能吸引我
Maybe deep down,
也许在内心深处
I feel like that's what I deserve.
我觉得这是我应得的
Cami, I'm expert in unhealthy patterns.
卡米,我擅长治疗不健康的行为模式
I've broken some of my own,
我已经打破了自己的
and I can help you do the same
如果你愿意
if you'll let me.
我可以帮你
Come on out!
出来
We know you're here.
我们知道你在这里
Why don't you just let us go,
不如你们放我们走
and we can call it a day?
今天我们就可以到此为止
No. I don't think so.
不,我觉得不行
Then we do this the hard way.
那我们就来硬的吧
You idiots.
你们这群傻瓜
You're lining up to fight a hybrid?
你们排着队来和混血儿打
For what, so you can kill me,
为了什么,就为了杀我吗
all because some witch gave an order?
就因为某个女巫给你们下了命令
I know I ain't innocent,
我知道我不是无辜的
but I never lost sight of what I was fighting for.
但我从不会忘记自己为之奋斗的目标
We were gonna be a pack.
我们就要变成一个族群
Now...
而现在
You're turning on each other,
你们却相互背叛
killing your own people.
杀死同族
We do that,
这么做
we're nothing.
我们就什么都不是了
You.
Niklaus--
尼克劳斯
- No. No. You're not real. - Niklaus--
不不,你不是真的,尼克劳斯
No!
You're a phantom conjured by Esther.
你是埃斯特用咒语召唤出的幻象
That is all you are.
你就是幻象
Mother, stop this charade.
母亲,别再弄得这么神神秘秘的
I know that thing is not real.
我知道那玩意不是真的
Look at me, Niklaus.
看着我,尼克劳斯
I am flesh and blood...
我是血肉之躯
You'r flesh and blood.
和你一样
You've been dead 1,000 years.
你已经死了一千年了
Through that time,
在那段时间里
I lingered on the other side
我在那一边苟延残喘
watching you let the world fall apart
看着你让世界分崩离析
until I woke 4 moons past
直到我在4次月圆前
in a land of wolves like myself.
在和我一样的狼群中醒来
No. No.
不不
No. You're just in my head.
不,你只是在我的脑海中
You're an illusion meant by my mother
你是我妈妈弄出来的幻象
to sway me to accept her bargain.
动摇我让我接受她的交易
I do not speak for Esther.
我不是为埃斯特
I know nothing of her bargains...
我不知道她的交易
But you are my son.
但你是我的儿子
Even if what you say is real...
即使你说的都是真的
You are nothing to me.
你对我来说也什么都不是
For all I care, you can crawl back to hell.
你可以爬回地狱,与我无关
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这能行吗
Klaus' blood is the only cure for a wolf bite.
克劳斯的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法
Thing is, I'm running low.
问题是,我现在快用完了
So new rule-- don't get bit.
所以新规矩,不要被咬
I got bit saving your ass.
我是为了救你才被咬的
Yeah, and you did good, too.
是的,你干得很好
I got to admit, though, when you took off,
我得承认,你离开的时候
I thought you were gone.
我还以为你真的走了
All my life, when things got tough,
在我这一生,一旦情况变糟
that's what I would do.
我就会这么做
I would run because I never fit in, anyway,
我会逃走,因为我从没能和融入进去
but this place, what you're building here,
但这里,你在这里建造的一切
it fits.
很适合我
So I'm in,
所以我就融入进来
no running, no matter what.
不管怎样,不会逃跑
And thanks for sticking it out.
谢谢你坚持到底
Yeah.
是啊
I got to take this.
我得接电话
You ok?
你没事吧
Yeah.
是的
To be honest, not the worst date I've had in this city.
说实话,并不是我在这里经历的最糟的约会
Yeah. Seemed like you had him wrapped around your finger
嗯,似乎我离开的时候,你让他
by the time I left.
勾着你的手指
More than that.
不止呢
Vincent, Finn, whoever he is,
文森特,芬恩,不管他是谁
I think he likes me.
我觉得他喜欢我
I don't know if I'd call that good news.
我不知道这能算得上好消息
Don't you get it? I'm his blind spot.
你不明白吗,我就是他的弱点
If he's distracted, he's vulnerable,
如果他分心了,他就容易受攻击
which means I can help take him down.
这就意味着我能帮忙解决他
Well, you got him.
你抓到他了
Great.
好极了
Where's Ansel?
安瑟尔在哪
He was busy being a man.
他忙着做男子汉呢
He should be right behind us.
他应该就跟在我们后面的
Jack, I have to tell you--
杰克,我得告诉你
I already know, Ollie.
我已经知道了,奥利
You sold me out to Francesca.
你向弗朗西斯卡出卖了我
Look.
听着
I know that I can't make up for that...
我知道我不能弥补
But you need to hear this.
但你真的得听我说
You're the one.
你就是最重要的人
You're the alpha.
你是首领
Our people are not meant to be slaves.
我们的人不该被奴役
You can free them.
你能解放他们
Ollie? Ollie?
奥利,奥利
What is wrong with him?
他怎么了
It's the witches.
是女巫
Ollie?
奥利
They said we only had until midnight.
他们说我们最多只能到午夜
Stay with me.
坚持住
Jack...
杰克
Wake up, brother.
醒醒,哥哥
Elijah--
以利亚
He won't wake, not yet,
他不会醒,暂时还不会
which gives you and I one last chance
这就给了你和我最后一次
to discuss my offer.
讨论条件的机会
You promised me Elijah's safe return...
你保证过,会让以利亚安全
Or was that a lie
还是那只是谎言
just like that ghoulish atrocity
就像外面那个毛骨悚然的东西
outside claiming to be my father
自称是我父亲
back from the dead?
起死回生
Your father's return is real.
你父亲的复活是真的
I pulled him from the other side before it collapsed,
我在另一边倒塌前将他救了回来
left him in the bayou to join the wolves,
将他留在河口和狼人一起
and I used the execution of one of his own
我利用对一个狼人的处决
to draw him here,
将他吸引至此
where I knew he'd find you.
我知道他会找到你
To what end besides my torment?
除了折磨我,还为了什么
I brought him here to be the father you never had,
我让他来是让他做你从未拥有过的父亲
to teach you to become the man you always longed to be.
教导你成为你想要成为的男人
Once you are remade as a werewolf,
一旦你被再变回狼人
you can join him.
你就可能和他一起了
His return changes nothing.
他的复活,什么都改变不了
It changes everything.
会改变一切
It is my gift to you, Niklaus.
这是我给你的礼物,尼克劳斯
This offer is your last chance at salvation.
这是你最后的救赎机会
Reject me now,
现在拒绝我
and you will live out
你就会永生
your endless days unloved and alone.
都孤独寂寞无人关爱
Do not refuse me out of some ancient spite.
不要因为以往的怨恨就拒绝我
Not spite, hatred,
不是怨恨,仇恨
a pure and perfect hatred that's greater now
完完全全的仇恨,比我第一次
than the day I first took your life.
杀死你时更加深重的仇恨
Why?
为什么
After all I've done to explain to you,
我做了这么多事情,给你解释
why must you persist--
你为什么一定要坚持
Because you came for my child,
因为你对我的孩子下手
my daughter, your own blood!
我的女儿,你的亲生血脉
You don't understand.
你不明白
My child!
我的孩子
Niklaus, I had to--
尼克劳斯,我不得不
You declared war when you came after my family,
当你对付我的家人,战争就已经开始
and for that,
因此
I will make you suffer as only I can.
我会尽力,让你痛苦
After all I am my mother's son.
毕竟,我是你的儿子
Please do not do this.
请你不要这么做
You wanted a family.
你想要家庭
Fate said otherwise,
命运却不是这样安排的
and so you came to me,
所以你来找我
and for a price, I granted your wish.
我满足了你,但却是有条件的
Now I must collect.
现在我必须拿到报酬
When Mikael returns from his journey, I swear--
等迈克尔回来,我发誓
You will tell him Freya grew ill and died.
你就告诉他,弗雷娅病了死了
No, Dahlia.
不,达莉亚
You were forced to burn her body
你被迫烧了她的尸体
to stop the spread of the plague.
为了防止瘟疫的蔓延
Sister, please, I cannot give up my child.
姐姐,拜托,我不能交出我的孩子
You've already offered me more
你答应我的远远不止
than just this one child.
这一个孩子
Our bargain was for this firstborn
我们的交易是这个长子
and every firstborn of each generation
还有每一代的长子
that is to come for as long as your line shall last.
只要你们的血脉延续,就一直要这样
You do this, if you take my daughter,
你这么做,如果你带走我的女儿
I swear to you,
我发誓
I will return to the black arts,
我会重拾魔法
and I will grow in power as a witch,
我会变成强大的女巫
and I will make you pay!
我会让你付出代价
Your power is nothing against mine.
你的能力根本无法和我匹敌
Foolish girl, you knew the bargain you made,
傻姑娘,你知道你和我的约定
and should you defy me,
你要是敢反抗我
then I will take all your children,
我就夺走你所有的孩子
including little Finn,
包括小芬恩
even unborn Elijah.
甚至还有没出生的以利亚
No. Dahlia--
不,达莉亚
Freya. Wait!
弗雷娅,等等
Mama!
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
What happened?
发生了什么
Niklaus... refused my offer.
尼克劳斯,拒绝了我
He's still burdened with hatred for me...
他还背负着对我的仇恨
For what happened to his child.
为他孩子所遭遇的事情
He's a fool.
他是个傻瓜
Your action saved this family.
你的举动救了整个家族
If that child had lived--
如果那孩子还活着
Dahlia would return...
达莉亚就会回来
and she would come for us all.
她会来追杀我们所有人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
spite [spait]

想一想再看

n. 恶意,怨恨
vt. 刁难,伤害

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
uncovered [,ʌn'kʌvəd]

想一想再看

adj. 无覆盖物的;未保险的;无盖的 v. 脱帽致敬;

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
infidelity [.infi'deliti]

想一想再看

n. 不信神,无信仰,背信

联想记忆
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。