Monica: Why would I have the keys?
为什么我应该拿钥匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因为你说你拿了!
Monica: But I didn't.
但是我没拿。
Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你应该拿。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because!
因为!
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No! No!Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his Tots It's my first Thanksgiving, and l It's all burnt, and I can't...
为什么?因为一切事情都该是我的责任吗?难道我给大家准备感恩节晚餐还不够吗?每个人要的土豆泥都不一样,我得做各种样式的土豆泥。有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗?没有!没有!菲比要有洋葱和豌豆的土豆泥 “马里奥”要有酒口味的 这是我第一次搞感恩节大餐现在全焦了……我……
Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗现在能听懂你说什么,好了门已经开。进去吧。
Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,别把钥匙丢了。
Chandler: No.
不。
Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
好啦,火鸡烧焦了。土豆毁了,土豆毁了,土豆毁了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the—this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我们沿着……”?妈妈的厨房可不是这个味。
Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不像是吧?你不是要土豆块吗,Ross?好,拿去,伙计。
Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要对我吼,是你把晚饭毁了。
Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
嗨,不要让她再发飙啦!
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了。
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. Okay? This was nobody's first choice.
我们本来都有更好的计划的,这不是大伙的最佳选择。