We are explorers reading every sign.
我们去探索每一个符号
We tell the stories of our elders.
这里有我们的祖先
In a never ending chain.We know the way!
古老的故事与传承
Nae ko hakilia. We know the way!
千山万水
We were voyagers.
我们是航海者
We were voyagers!
我们是航海者
Why'd we stop?
后来发生了什么?
Maui! When he stole from the Mother Island. Darkness fell.
是毛伊 在他偷走了特菲提之心后 黑暗降临到了人间
Te Ka awoke.
恶卡苏醒了
Monsters lurked and boats stopped coming back.
海底的怪兽吞噬了渔船
To protect our people, the ancient chiefs Forbid voyaging.
为了族人的安全 历代酋长都下令禁止航海
And now we have forgotten who we are.
于是人们渐渐忘记了自己是航海者的后代
And the darkness has continued to spread.
然而黑暗势力仍在不断扩张
Chasing away our fish.
他们赶走了我们的鱼群
Draining the life From island after island.
霸占了一座又一座海岛
Our island
我们的岛
But one day
但是 终有一天
Someone will journey beyond our reef.
有人会重新扬帆起航
Find Maui.
找到毛伊
Deliver him across the great ocean.
并带他跨越整片大海
To restore the heart of Te Fiti.
归还特菲提之心
I was there that day.
那天我都看到了你
The ocean chose you!
大海选择了你
I thought it was a dream.
我还以为那只是个梦
Nope!
不是梦