Our ancestors believed, Maui lies there.
我们的祖先相信毛伊就在那里
At the bottom of his hook.
在钩形星座的尽头
Follow it, and you will find him.
朝着它的方向走 你就能找到毛伊
But... Why would it choose me?
但是 大海为什么会选中我呢?
I don't even know how to make it pass the reef.
我连怎么驾船出海都不会
But I know who does.
但我知道谁能教我
The crops are turning black!
庄稼都变黑了
What about the fish?
那鱼呢?
This is happening all over the island. Please.please.
现在整座岛都是这样 安静
Settle down! What are you going to do?
请安静 我们该怎么办?
We will dig new fields.
我们会开垦更多田地
We will find a way to... We can stop the darkness!
找到解决方法的 我们能战胜黑暗势力
Save our island!
拯救我们的小岛
There's a cavern boats!
我发现一个山洞里有船
Huge canoes!
很大的船
We can take them, find Maui
我们可以驾着那些船找到毛伊
Make him restore the heart.
让他归还特菲提之心
We were voyagers.
我们是航海者
We can voyage again!
我们应该重新出海
You told me to help our people.
你说过族人需要我们的保护
This is how we help our people!
只有这样才能保护他们
Dad? What are you doing?
爸爸你要干什么?
I should've burned those boats a long time ago!
我早就应该把那些船全都烧掉
No! Don't!
不 不要
We have to find Maui.
我们必须找到毛伊
We have to restore the heart.
然后归还特菲提之心
There is no heart!
根本没有什么心
This...this is just a rock!
这就是一块石头
No!
不