手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第二季 > 正文

真爱如血第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 把她献给酒神做贡品

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

She wants you downstairs with the egg.

她想让你带着蛋一起下楼去
Yeah? Now.
什么?现在就去
Tara...
塔拉...
Tara.
塔拉
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
He's coming.
他要来了
This means he's coming.
这说明他要来了
Tara! Tara, what--? Tara! Tara
什么...?塔拉
Lafayette, sweetie? Lafayette
拉法耶,亲爱的?
I'm your friend. I know you're in there somewhere.
我是你的朋友,我知道你没有完全迷失
You don't want to do this.
这本非你所愿
Prepare her for bromios, prepare her for eleutherios prepare her
把她献给酒神做贡品
Take off your clothes. What?
脱衣服,什么?
Listen to what you're saying.
你都在乱说什么
I have thousand-year-old vampire blood in me.
我身体里留着千年老吸血鬼的血
Now, take off your fucking clothes!
赶紧给我把衣服脱了!
Now put this on.
穿上这件
Get down here. We're waiting for you.
快下来,我们都在等你呢
Here she is, just like you wanted.
她已经按您的吩咐打扮好了
Just in time.
时间刚刚好
What the hell are you doing in my grandmother's wedding dress?
你穿着我奶奶的婚纱干嘛?
Welcome, Sookie.
欢迎你,苏琪
You're gonna be my maid of honor.
你将是我的伴娘
Eggs, let me go.
艾格斯放开我!
don't fight it. Just let it take you.
别挣扎了,欣然接受吧
I've spent enough time being taken recently.
我这辈子接受的已经够多了
Shush, you haven't been taken. Just borrowed.
嘘,你还没有被接受呢,你算是“借来”的
To go along with old, new and blue over here.
配上这里的旧,新,蓝
Which one am I?
我是哪个配件呢?
You have no right to wear that dress
你无权穿这条裙子
I should have asked, but I couldn't find you.
我是应该提前打声招呼,但是我找不到你嘛
You'll never use it anyway. Oh, go to hell.
反正你用不着的,你去死
Please don't be so negative.
别这么悲观嘛
It is my day.
今天是我的好日子
And you're in my house. And those are my friends.
但是这里是我家,她们是我的朋友
Plus Jane Bodenhouse.
算上简.博登豪斯
I've always liked you, Sookie. You give me extra pickles.
我一直都很喜欢你,苏琪,每次你都给我很多酸黄瓜
I don't know how you did what you've done to them,
我不知道你都给他们施了什么魔法
but I will not let this happen.
但是我不会袖手旁观的
Girls, would you mind going and helping with the refreshments?
姑娘们,去准备一下吃的东西吧?
I need to have a moment with my maid of honor.
我想跟伴娘单独谈谈
Come on, Lafayette.
快来,拉法耶
Oh, and bring some vines.
拿些树藤回来
You too, Eggs. She's not going anywhere.
你也去吧,艾格斯,她逃不了的
I'm all yours. Give it your best.
现在只有我和你了,出招吧
My best what?
出什么招?
The electricity. Do it again.
放那个电啊,再放那招啊
I can't.
我放不出来
It's never happened to me before. I don't even know what it was.
以前从来没试过,我都不知道是怎么回事
I never felt anything like it.
我从没试过这种感觉
It was like nature herself was shooting out from your fingertips.
好像大自然本身从你指尖喷薄而出
That's hitting me.
你这是往我身上打
You're not committing to this at all.
你一点也不用心
I do not have electrical powers. I am a human being.
我不会放电,我是人类
You keep saying that. But if you were human...
你总这么说,但是如果你是人类...
I would have taken you over by now.
我早就控制住你了
Come on.
老实招了吧
It'll be our little secret.
我不会告诉别人的
What are you?
你到底是谁?
I'm a waitress.
我是个女服务员
What the fuck are you?
那你丫又是谁?
Mama, no!
妈妈,不要跑!
What good's it do you to keep your mother locked up in her own house?
你把你老娘关在家里,安的是什么心?
Norman bates.
神经病!
I'm gonna take everything you've said for the last two days about me, about daddy,
这两天你说了我和我爸爸的事情
and I'm gonna lock it up in a little box,
我会给它们套上记忆的枷锁
and forget it ever happened.
全部忘记得一干二净
This is bigger than your petty, little feelings.
这比你的个人感情更重要
A god is coming into our midst.
神即将降世
Does any part of your puny brain understand what that means?
你个笨蛋懂个什么屁?
We're staying home.
我们哪儿也不去
Think back.
回想一下
Wasn't there ever a time you felt someone, or something, watching over you?
你会不会觉得有人在暗中看着你?
Yes. God.
是的,是上帝
Well, you can call it that.
随你怎么说
But it's not the Same one the blind Billions worship.
但是却不是冥冥众生所俯仰的那个
And in your heart of hearts, you know it.
你扪心自问,会发现答案的
Fine. Then what am I?
好吧,我到底是谁?
You're definitely beyond human.
你绝对比人类更高级
I live off human energy. And yours I can't channel.
我就是依靠人类的能量而生存的,但是我无法感应到你的能量
That's very rare, though surprisingly not unique in this town.
本来是很不寻常的,但是镇上却不止你一个
Sam.
萨姆
You're marrying Sam?
你要嫁给萨姆?
Please.
快算了
My husband is a god.
我的丈夫是神
Sam is...
萨姆只是...
he's just the ideal wedding gift.
他不过是最理想的新婚礼物罢了
Oh, it's been such a long wait.
我等这一天,等得太久太久了
I'm sorry.
抱歉失态了
I'm getting a little overexcited. I'll smear everything.
激动得热泪盈眶了,妆都花了
How do you know he's coming tonight?
你怎么知道他今晚就会降世?
Oh, no time has ever been more perfect.
今晚是绝佳的时机
I know my special sacrifice is on his way.
我的特别贡品就要送来了
He's done nothing to you.
他跟你无冤无仇
He is the vessel.
他就是寄物(寄托之物)
He appeared to me naked,
他和我曾赤裸相对
a virgin, drawn to the very statue that represents the birth of my god.
他的处子之身,是神的绝佳依托
Should have sacrificed him then and there, but I foolishly let him go.
那个时候就应该把他献给神灵,我居然放他走了
By "sacrifice," does that involve cutting out his heart?
献祭,就是要挖他的心出来?
It's the food of the gods.
那是上帝的食物
My husband will love it.
我的丈夫会爱死的
It's the very thing that gives him life.
正是它让神重生
You'll never get Sam.
你抓不到萨姆的
He can escape you.
他能逃走的
That is why you are here.
所以你被抓来了
It's fate.
这就是天数
Just as Sam Merlotte is the one who will bring forth my husband,
正如萨姆·梅罗特,就是让我丈夫重生的人
you, my dear, are the one who will bring forth Sam Merlotte.
而你,亲爱的,就是将萨姆·梅罗特引来的诱饵
The moment he learns where you are,
他一知道你在这里
he'll come running like a dog.
就会像只狗一样拼命跑来
Maybe even as a dog.
或许就以狗的身躯赶来呢
There.
戴好了
Oh, isn't that beautiful?
真是太漂亮了
How long does this game go on for?
这个游戏要玩多久?
We play to 5 million.
我们要玩到500万
She's way ahead.
她太厉害了
It's pure luck.Yahtzee is the most egalitarian game in the world.
完全是运气,骰子游戏是世上,最公平的游戏了
You could be my social, physical, or intellectual inferior,
或许你们的社交能力,身体素质,还有智力都比我差
but your chances are equal to mine.
但是运气人人都是一样的
It's the perfect antidote for this world,
这正是世俗的解药
where things such as superiority and inferiority do Matter.
放弃所谓的高人一等
Oh, uh, speaking of which, I heard about your maker.
哦,说到这点,我听说了你的制造者的遭遇
That blows.
真可惜
Thank you.
您有心了
Your majesty is very kind—Yahtzee!
女王陛下真是仁慈...骰子游戏!
That's six in a row. It is a magic.
连续又是6肯定有魔法
I do not cheat.
我没有出千
What would be thpoint?
出千来干嘛呢?
I'm sorry. You were saying?
对不起,你想说什么?
I was just saying thank you. Your majesty's kind--
我只是想感谢陛下您的宽厚
oh, yes. Now I remember.
哦,对了,我想起来了
Did you know that there's a Maenad in Renard parish?
你知道在雷纳德教区也有美娜德吗?
Yes, that is the reason I came to see you, your majesty.
知道,这就是我来见您的原因,陛下
I wouldn't get involved if I were you.
我是你,我就不会插手这事
Stick to what you're good at.
继续你的老本行吧
I gave William Compton a few bits of
我向威廉·康普顿讲述了
hand-me-down folklore we've accumulated over the centuries, but
几百年前流传的民间传说
who knows if it's gospel or gorilla shit?
但是谁知道到底这是鬼还是神呢?
You know, I think he's monogamous with his human.
我觉得他对那个人类太专一了
He is in love with her, yes.
他爱上她了,是的
He is?
真的?
Well, of course he would be with her.
他当然可以和她在一起
You probably are too.
你或许也可以
I do not love humans.
我不爱人类
She's not entirely human.
她也不完全是人类
Have you tasted her?
你吸过她的血没有?
Sadly, no. don't.Ever.
可惜没有,永远不要
One vampire falling in love is bad enough.
有一个吸血鬼爱上她已经够麻烦了
Yes.Bill Compton certainly has a knack for finding trouble.
恩,比尔·康普顿总是惹事上身
For instance, how does he know I'm having you sell vampire blood?
比如,他是怎么知道,我命令你贩卖吸血鬼鲜血的?
The guards hear everything. Your majesty, I'm sorry.
门卫全都听见了,陛下,对不起
There's no way he could--that is really bad.
他破坏不了...这真是够糟的
He does not know you are supplying it.
他不知道你在提供血源
He'd better not.
他最好别知道
I'm holding you responsible.
到时我就找你算账
There they are.
牙齿出来了
Aren't yours lovely.
你的尖牙真好看
You may be the strongest, oldest vampire in my queendom,
在我皇国里,你或许是最老最强的吸血鬼
but if I wanted, I could own your fangs as earrings.
但是只要我喜欢,照样可以拿你的尖牙当耳环
Understand?
明白了没?
I will take care of Bill Compton.
我会处理好比尔·康普顿的事儿
Personally.
亲自去
Your turn to make a yahtzee.
轮到你掷骰子了
You suck at this.
你玩得真烂
You sure you wanna go in with no backup?
没有后援你也敢进去?
You're my backup.
你就是我的后援
Now, this is special ops.
现在是特别行动时间
We're surgical. One shot.
我们得精确无比,只有一次机会
Say hello to my little friend.
见识一下我的家伙吧
Hasta la vista, baby.
去死吧
I love the smell of nail polish in the morning.
我超爱早起闻到指甲油的香味
holy shit.
我靠
That's Stackhouse property.
这里是斯塔克豪斯的家产
They got no right to do that.
他们无权这么做
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you just gonna run in there?
喔,你就这样冲进去?
We're way outnumbered.
我们人手太少了
Uh-uh, not with kid glock on my side.
老子有家伙呢
And yours.
还给你准备了
I never killed nobody before.
我从来没有杀过人
You see that house?
你看见那间房子没?
It's been in my family for 150 years.
150年来都属于我的家族
Now, what kind of man would stand by while his grandmother's house
看着自己奶奶的房子被人家糟践
gets torn to the ground?
我袖手旁观算什么男人?
It's not my grandmother's house.
晕,又不是我奶奶的房子
But it's in the town you swore to protect.
但是这是你誓死捍卫的家乡
It's times like these when this town needs a good man, Andy.
小镇是时候需要英雄来拯救了,安迪
And that man is us.
而我们就是英雄
Let's hit it.
走吧
Ooh, detective Bellefleur.
噢,贝尔夫勒尔探长
Frisk me.
跟我一起跳啊
Hey, get off.
嘿,放开我
Come here.
过来
Jason! Andy!
詹森! 安迪!
No one sees the bride before the wedding.
婚礼前不准见新娘
The what?
什么?
Step away from the house.
快离开我家房子!
Jason! Andy!
詹森! 安迪!
don't fight it. don't fight it.
不要抵抗,接受她吧
Andy!
安迪
Andy, where are you? Andy
你在哪儿?
Right here.
在这儿呢
Hi.
He's coming!
神要降临了!
Fuck, yeah!
哇靠,是啊
All right, they're asleep in the trailer.
好了,他们在房车里睡着了
Lisa was so worried about her mom she was afraid to go to bed.
丽萨很担心她妈妈,都不敢睡觉了
If you'd let me glamour them, they would have been asleep in seconds.
你要是让我魅惑他们,他们马上就能睡着
You've heard there is a Maenad in our midst.
你听说了吧,镇上有个美娜德
Yeah, I'm familiar.
恩,我知道
Are you aware she's here because of you?
你知道她出现在这儿是因为你吧?
Something like that.
大概是吧
I need you, and Sookie needs you,
我需要你的帮助,苏琪也需要
to make this right.
我们得让一切恢复原样
If I thought it was as easy as giving myself up to Maryann,
要是这事只要我牺牲自己那么简单的话
I'd have done it by now.
我早就做了
And what's to say she's gonna stop at me?
但谁知道她杀完我会不会满足?
Killers don't just suddenly quit killing.
嗜杀者不会就这么停止杀戮的
You ought to know that.
你应该明白的
And standing by idly is not an option either.
但绝不能就这么冷眼旁观
You must come with me.
你必须跟我走
No, I'm not sure I wanna be doing that.
不,我才不想跟你走呢
I'm not sure I'm giving you a choice.
你没得选的
Okay, what is with this egg?
够了,那个蛋是怎么回事?
Did you lay it?
你下的?
No, silly, it's an ostrich egg. It represents fertility.
不是,别傻了,那是个鸵鸟蛋,代表着生育
Anoint it with his blood.
我们得给蛋涂上他的血
You're the maid of honor. You have to lick the egg.
你是伴娘,你必须要舔这蛋
Just lick it, already!
赶快舔!
Oh , yeah.
哦,耶
Only through the bloodwill he come.
只有经过血的洗礼他才会降临
Your vessel has arrived.
您的寄物到了
Oh, Jason, no.
哦,詹森,不会吧
Sookie, you look beautiful. Sookie
你...真美
Girls, the time has come.
女孩们,良辰已到
You too.
你也去
I will not be part of anything so evil.
我不会参与这么邪恶的仪式的
You. You're the brother?
你,你是她哥哥?
Maybe I could kill you.
也许我可以杀了你
Fine, I'll go.But please,
好吧,我去,但是求你...
just don't hurt anyone else.
不要再伤害任何人了
Make sure she behaves.
让她乖乖听话
Here we go.
要开始咯
You're gonna break my arm!
你快把我胳膊弄断了!
don't make me, because I'll do it.
别逼我,不然我真下手
Maenad!
美娜德!
Bill!What the hell are you doing? Bill
你在干嘛?
I have your sacrifice. Oh, my sweet vessel.
你的祭品在这,哦,我的亲亲寄物
I offer him in exchange for Sookie.
我拿他换苏琪
No!She'll kill him!
不要!她会杀了他的!
She's not gonna stop with me.
她不会因我而罢手的
Take her to the dead man.
把她交给那个活死人吧
She's served her purpose.
她已经没用了
Bill, you can't let her kill Sam!
比尔,你不能让她杀了萨姆!
SorrY.This is the only way.
对不起,没有别的办法了
Get your fucking hands off me!
把你该死的手拿开!
Sam, no!
萨姆,不要啊!
Let go of me!
放开我!
Get her out of here.
把她带走
I won't have her watch me die.
我不想让她看着我死
I will always be grateful to you.
我会永远感激你的
This isn't for you.
我这么做不是为你
Gentlemen, he's yours.
先生们,交给你们了
Hi, Sam!
嗨,萨姆!
Get the hell off me.
放开我
This is what your vampire source told you to do?To give up Sam?
这就是你那个吸血鬼能人,告诉你的?牺牲掉萨姆?
Sookie, you have to trust me. Sookie
你要相信我
Let us call forth our god.
让我们呼唤我们的神吧
The god with horns!
生角之神灵!
Worship him, bitches!
膜拜他,贱民们!
Now the sacrificial egg.
现在把祭祀的蛋拿来
He's coming, he's coming, he's coming, he's coming!
神要降临了,降临了,降临了,降临了
Hail dionysus. Hail dionysus.
向迪奥尼索斯致敬,向迪奥尼索斯致敬
Bacchus. Bacchus.
(罗马神话中的酒神)
Bromios. Bromios.
(吵闹神,酒神的绰号)
Eleutherios. Eleutherios.
埃莱夫塞里奥斯
Dendrites. Dendrites.
树突
All these names of yours, our bull-horned god.
这都是您的名字啊,我长牛角的神啊,
Upon this occasion of our marriage,
在我们新婚大典这神圣时刻
our offering symbolizes the rebirth of our god.
我们以祭祀象征着您的重生
When he was a child,
当他还年幼时
the jealous titans ripped him to shreds,
嫉妒的泰坦(巨人)将他撕成碎片
eating all but his heart.
将他全部果腹,只剩下心脏
And this last piece was saved by his sister, pallas athena,
他的姐姐帕拉斯雅典娜,把他这唯一的遗存保留了下来
who placed it into the womb of his mother so that he could be reborn.
放入他母亲的子宫之中,以盼他的重生
Oh, great mother,
哦,伟大的母亲
soon you shall have the heart that will make your egg grow fertile,
即刻我便献上所需的心脏,它会使巨蛋成熟
and your son, our bull-horned god, will come and stand in your place.
这样您的儿子,我们的神,将会重生与您面前
No! Stop! Sam!
不要!停下! 萨姆!
Oh, at last.
哦,终于...
At long, long last.
等了这么久,这么久
He is yours, my lord.
我将他献上,我的神
Stop! No!
停下!不要!
You're lucky, Sam.
你很幸运,萨姆
It's everyone's wish to have their life mean something.
所有人都希望他的生命有所价值
So few ever get to realize that.
可没多少人能真正实现
Come on, do it already. Do it.
赶紧的,动手吧!动手
Sacrifice him!
把他祭了吧!
Sam, use your gift. Sam
快用你的超能力
Sookie, use yours. Sookie
用你自己的能力
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sam!
萨姆!
Sam...
萨姆...
bring the blood to me.
把血给我
Oh, yes.
哦,没错
He is the vessel.
他就是寄物
My lord, this is the vessel who shall unite us.
我的神,这寄物将会让我们相逢
Sookie.
苏琪
Sookie.
苏琪
Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
真对不起
Destroy it.
毁了它
All of it.
毁了那一切
The egg! You killed our sacred egg!
圣蛋!你砸了我们的圣蛋
It's not sacred. None of it's sacred.
那根本就不神圣,这一切都是不神圣
It's evil.
都是邪物
How dare you spoil my offering?
你竟敢毁了我的祭品?
Lord dionysus, forgive me!
酒神啊,请宽恕我!
Allow me to sacrifice all of them for you.
就让我把所有人做为祭品献给您
Stop it!
停下!
You're hurting them!
他们受不了的!
You brought this upon everyone.
这一切都是因为你
Bill!
比尔!
My lord?
我的神?
My husband.
我的夫君
Oh, you've come.
哦,你终于来了
I am here, my love.
我在这,我亲爱的
We're together at last.
我们终于在一起了
Come to me.
来吧
My god.
我的神
I am the one to be sacrificed.
我为您而牺牲
Oh, I am the vessel. Yes.
哦,我就是寄物,没错
I'm happy to die.
我愿意献出我身
I'm yours.
我是您的
Was there no god?
神,不存在吗?
Sam!
萨姆!
He killed you.
可她杀了你啊
No.
没有
Almost.
差点儿
Is is she gone?
她...她死了吗?
I think so.
应该是
Is Sam all right?He had to drink more of me than I expected.
萨姆没事吧?他喝掉的血比我预期的多
He's okay.
他没事
I promised Sam that I would heal him.
我答应萨姆,我会治愈他
We knew no other way of destroying her.
想杀她,除此以外别无他法
I understand.
我懂
I'm sorry if I worried you.
抱歉让你担心了
I so badly wished that you could hear my thoughts.
我真希望你能读出我的想法
Sam, you were willing to die for us. Sam
你愿意为了我们牺牲自己
Bill kind of promised he wouldn't let that happen.
比尔答应我不会让我死
But if things didn't work out, I guess I...
但是如果事情不顺利的话,我也...
I was ready.
豁出去了
Holy fuck.
我的老天
We got her?
她死了?
You remember anything? No.
你记得发生了什么事吗?不记得
It was bad, wasn't it?
不是什么好事,对不对?
Bill, get rid of her body. Bury it.I don't care where.
比尔,把她尸体弄走,埋了,埋哪儿都行
Jason, Sam, help everyone get home.
詹森,萨姆,把所有人送回家
Ain't you gonna tell what happened? Not now.
你不打算告诉我发生了什么事吗?以后再说
Just get everyone off my lawn.
先把所有人送走
Come on. It's all over now.
一切都过去了
Sookie, why do I have this sick feeling that it's not?
苏琪,为什么我还是有不好的感觉?
Mama, you're okay.
妈妈,你没事的
You're okay, mama. Mama.
你没事的,妈妈,妈妈
Oh, thank you, god. Thank you.
哦,感谢上帝,谢谢
Well, how'd we get home?
我们怎么回到家里的?
What, you don't remember anything?
啊,你什么都想不起来了?
The last thing I remember is meeting that red-headed vampire of yours, and then I...
我只记得跟你的,红头发吸血鬼小妞见面,然后...
She didn't bite me, did she?
她没有咬我吧,恩?
You let a vampire feed on me?
你让吸血鬼咬我了?
Why on earth would you choose that girl over your own mother?
你怎么了能向着那小妞,不要你妈妈
I didn't.
我没有
In brought you straight back here right after she...
她做了那事以后,我直接就带你回家了
did that, and then I-I haven't spoken to her since.
从那之后我就再没跟她说过话
What sort of evil monster would attack an innocent person for no reason?
什么样的恶魔能无缘无故地,伤害无辜的人?
Oh, look, she was kind of...
哦,那个,她有点...
provoked.
被激怒了
It wasn't you.
那不是你
Whatever it was that had control of you
你被什么东西控制了
made you say a bunch of things you didn't mean.
所以你才会说些违心的话
Well, like what?
哦,比如说?
Spiteful stuff. About Jessica.
恶意的话,关于杰西卡的
About me.
关于我的
Uh, and daddy.
嗯,还有爸爸的
Lies, about how he shot himself.
说他是开枪自杀之类的胡话
That's not true, right?
那不是真的,是吧?
It was a burglar.
是小偷干的
Oh, you're nearly 30. You should know the truth.
哦,你都快30岁了,你应该知道真相了
I should have known the truth when I was 10!
我10岁的时候就该知道真相了!
Or, hell, when I was 25.
要不,我25岁的时候也行啊
All these years you keep me here, you keep me from moving out,
这些年你拦着我,你不让我搬出去
you keep me from going to college...
你不让我上大学
from doing anything
拦着我做任何事
all because you were scared of some burglar that never existed.
都是因为你害怕一个根本不存在的小偷
I was scared.
我是害怕啊
I'm still scared.
我到现在还怕
Hoyt, you're all I got left.
霍伊特,我就只剩下你一个了
I had to hang on to you.
我不能让你也走了
You lied to me
你骗我...
for 18 years
骗了18年...
just because you didn't want to be alone,
就因为你不想孤独一人
instead of letting me be an actual person.
而不是想让我成为一个实实在在的人
You know what I wish?
你知道我希望什么吗?
Mama, I wish that Jessica had finished you off.
妈妈,我希望杰西卡当时将你完全吸干
Oh...
哦...
I'm sure you're-- you're just asleep.
妈妈希望你们..只是睡着了
Oh, god, I pray you're asleep.
哦天啊,我祈祷你们是睡着了
mama's gonna be home real soon, okay?
妈妈很快就回家了,好么?
I love you.
我爱你们
That's the third call. Why aren't they picking up?
已经是第三通电话了,他们怎么还是不接?
Yeah, come on. Let's walk.
算了,我们走回去
Whoa, Arlene, I can give you a lift.
艾琳娜,我可以载你一程
My truck's just down the road.
我的卡车就停在路的那头
Oh, could you? God bless you.
哦,真的么?上帝保佑你
What is it?
怎么了?
I think...
我想...
I think I found my finger.
我想我找到我的指头了
Holy moses. How the hell did you...?
我的老天,你怎么会...?
It's okay.
没事的
Arlene, you mind if Jane comes with us?
艾琳娜,你不介意简跟咱一起走吧?
We need to get her to the er.
我们得带她去看急诊
Of course.
当然不介意
How the fuck did I get he?
我他妈是怎么来这儿的?
Come on by the station in the morning. I'll give you your badge back.
早上过来警局吧,我吧警徽还给你
Really?
真的?
I won't let you down, bud.
我不会让你失望的,巴德
And I'm never touching another drink again.
而且我再也不会碰酒了
This towns a hell of a mess,
这个镇子陷入一片混乱
and I'm man enough to know I can't shoulder it myself.
作为一个男的,我是拉不下脸独自承担的
You might have your faults, Andy,
你也许犯了些错误,安迪
but at least you got pants on.
但至少你有穿裤子
I wanted to thank you for trusting me with your life.
我想谢谢你,愿意将性命托付于我
That couldn't have been easy.
这么做一定很不容易
Well, Sookie's safe. You got what you wanted.
总之,苏琪没事了,你得到了想要的结果
You wanted it too.
这也是你想要的
Well, she's family.
嗯,她也算是亲人
But they all are.
但他们都是亲人
If there was a way to save 'em, how could I say no?
若有方法能救他们,我怎能说不?
I am grateful that you would reveal your gift for the sake of the town.
你为了全镇的安危而暴露自己的秘密,我很感激
It took me this long to realize it,
过了这么久我才领悟到
but you suffer a lot more hiding something than you do if you face up to it.
心里藏着秘密比坦然面对还要难受
Where's Maryann?
玛丽安在哪儿?
She's gotta know what happened.
她一定知道发生了什么事
We're okay. That's all that Matters.
我们都没事,这才是最重要的
Blood on my hands is not okay, Tara.
塔拉,我手上全是血,怎么会没事
Sookie helped me remember some of the things I lost.
苏琪帮我想起了昏迷时发生的事
And I wish I could forget it again, trust me.
我真希望能再忘掉
There's things you don't want to know.
相信我,有些事情你不会想知道的
How do you know I don't wanna know 'em?
你怎么知道我不想知道?
All that stuff's in the past.
都已经是过去了的事情
Why dwell on it? can't we just start fresh?
为什么还要刨根问底?我们就不能重新来过吗?
Fuck, there's blood under my fingernails.
妈的,我指甲里还有血
Hey.
Finally got everyone home.
总算让大伙们都回家了
Did Bill come in?
比尔有没有进来?
I-I think he went upstairs.
我...我想他在楼上
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I just...
没事,我只是...
I' m so sorry for bringingall this craziness into your house.
我很抱歉将这些疯狂的东西,都带进你家
I got sucked in 'cause she made me feel like I was a part of...like,
我被吸引进去了,因为她让我觉得我像是...
a family or something.
家里的一分子之类的
Hey. You have a family.
嘿,你有家
We're family.
我们就是家人
And tomorrow, we're gonna clean every single thing
明天我们就将房子里,那只怪物碰过的
that monster touched in this house.
每一件东西都清理干净
Oh, my god, is--?
哦我的天啊...
Is Mike Spencer still here?
麦克·斯宾塞还在这儿?
I kinda knocked him out.
我迫不得以把他敲晕了
I'll wake him up.
我来把喊他起来
You go to bed. Thank you.
你去睡吧,谢谢
How long before sunrise?
离日出还有多久?
Forty-one minutes.
41分钟
Hold me for 40.
抱我40分钟吧
Well, I certainly never expected anything like that to happen here.
我真的没想到,那样的事情会发生在这里
I know.
我知道
Hey, than ks for opening today.
嘿,谢谢你今天开门营业
I know you didn't have to, but
我知道你本不必开的,但是...
everyone's grateful for a little something familiar.
能回到熟悉的环境,大家都很感激
Ah, it's not just my bar. It's everybody's.
这不仅是我自己的酒吧,也是大伙的
But it's called Merlotte's.
但它的名字是梅罗特啊
Merlotte is just a name.
梅罗特也只是个名字罢了
Doesn't really say anything about me, does it?
又没有说什么关于我的事,对吧?
Mama, we forgive you.
妈妈,我们原谅你了
Oh.
You shouldn't even have to know what that word means.
是我不好,你们这么小都要原谅人了
Mama, it's okay.
妈妈,没事的
Mr. Merlotte kept us company.
梅罗特先生一直陪着我们
He took us to see some vampires,
他还带我们去见了几个吸血鬼
and one of them can fly.
其中一个还能飞呢
Well, heh, mr. Merlotte's a good man, but
呃...梅罗特先生是个好人,但...
he ain't your family.
他不是你的家人
I'm the one that should have been there.
一直陪伴你们左右的应该是我
I'm so sorry about that, okay?
我真的很对不起,好么?
But I promise you that from now on,
不过我向你们保证,从今以后
I'm gonna be the best mama in the world, okay?
我会做世上最好的妈妈,好吗?
Stick 'em up.
举起手来
Tell you what,
告诉你们
you kids keep an eye on your mama when she's at home,
妈妈在家时,你们俩就好好看着她
and I'll make sure nothin' bad happens to her when she's here.
我也担保她在这儿的时候不会出事
That way, we can all take care of each other, okay?
这样,我们就能相互照顾了,好嘛?
Sure, I guess.
好...吧
Sounds like a plan to me.
我觉得这个计划不错
Hey, Arlene.Terry. We're drowning back here.Come on.
艾琳娜特里后面快忙到咽气了,快来
Okay.
好了
You can skip to the ice cream if you want.
如果你想,可以直接吃冰激淋
Um, mama?
嗯,妈妈?
When you went away for all that time,
你不在的那段时间
you didn't go see Rene, did you?
你不是去看雷恩了吧?
Uh, no.
呃,不是
I think he's still on his vacation.
我想他还在度假
Eat, eat.
吃吧
Yep, I'm pretty sure he's dead. Yep.
没错,我敢肯定他已经死了,嗯
Gas leak, my ass.
煤气泄露?骗鬼啊
You know the real reason no one remembers anything?
你知道大家都失忆的真正原因吗?
It's the way the aliens wanted it.
这都是外星人干的
The what?
什么?
"Maryann Forrester" rhymes with "martian foreigner." Maryann Forrester
跟火星来客押韵
She's a fugitive from her home planet.
她是她那个星球上的逃犯
Everyone knows that, uh, aliens erase people's memories.
大家都知道,外星人能抹除人类的记忆
It just adds up.
这样就说得通了
I heard that Maryann Forrester
我听说,火星来客
was an agent of the pharmaceutical companies
其实是好几家制药公司
and the liberal media,
和自由派媒体的代理人
and she poisoned our water supply
她在我们的供水系统里
with lsd as a mind-control experiment.
下了LDS(迷幻剂)来作精神控制实验
Like they did to san francisco?
就像三藩市那次?
Yeah, and that's why I stick to mountain dew.
是啊,所以我一直只喝山露汽水(百事公司的一个品牌饮料)
Refill?
要续杯吗?
Please.
劳驾了
You know, uh, between us, the real story?
那个,私底下说,想知道真相么?
Atf shut down a distillery in breaux bridge last week over a bad batch of vodka.
烟酒枪械管理署上周因一批劣质伏特加,关闭了布鲁桥那儿一家酿酒厂
Pure ethanol.
100%酒精
No. Yeah.
不是吧,是的
Apparently that's what they were serving up last night.
很明显昨晚他们提供的,就是这批劣质酒
Yeah.Mountain dew.Smart choice.
是的,山露汽水,明智的选择
I knew it.
我就说嘛
God bless who made those jeans.
那个牛仔裤是什么人做的啊
I'm serious, I'll wear him like a scrunchie.
我说真的,毛茸茸的都可以做发带了
Hit me.
我绝望
Everybody been acting so crazy, I forgot how stupid they were.
大家都这么疯癫,我都差点忘了,他们有多愚蠢
Ah, there it is.
啊,这感觉才对
Sook, I feel for you the most. Sook
我最同情你了
What? Why?
什么?为什么呀?
'C you know what really happened,
因为你知道整个真相
and you got to carry the burden of that.
你得承受这个负担
I mean, I'm thrilled I got a choice, and I don't ever wanna know.
我很开心我有一个选则,而我选择永远也不要知道
don't tell me nothing, even if I beg for it.
别!别告诉我一个字,就算我求你也别说
I don't think it's healthy to know everything you've done.
正常人肯定不想知道你都干了些什么
Its like knowing what's in a sausage.
人们也不该管香肠里有什么
You should just eat it. You should enjoy it.
你只管吃,尽情享受就行了
Oh, speaking of which, Jane Bodenhouse wants a jambalaya.
说到这个,简·博登豪斯,点了份什锦饭
I don't know.
我不知道
It was so traumatic I must have blacked out,
伤得这么厉害,我肯定昏过去了
but I'm thinking a gator must have bit it off
但我在想,肯定是我在湖边
while I was down at the lake.
被鳄鱼咬掉的
I've been doing a lot of sunbathing lately.
最近我常去晒太阳
But the doctor who sewed it back on
但那个做接合手术的医生...
says I have wonderful bone structure, so hopefully it'll take.
说我的骨骼结构很好,有很大希望能长好
Luckily, I use my right hand for most things.
幸好,我惯用的手是右手
It wasn't no gator and you weren't down by the lake.
根本就没有什么鳄鱼,你也没去湖边
Andy, shhh. Andy
别说了,安迪
I saw you pull that finger out of a giant statue of meat.
我看着你从那一大桩肉雕像里,挑出你的指头
Just like I saw you getting it from behind from Mike Spencer.
我还看到麦克·斯宾塞,压在你身上乱搞呢
Oh, Andy.
哦,安迪
Whatever you're drinking, we all want some of that.
不管你在喝什么,我们都想点一杯
It's diet coke with lime.
我在喝青柠健怡可乐
Great.
棒极了
Used to be they all thought I was crazy.
以前他们都以为我疯了
Now they know I'm tellin' the truth, and they can't face it.
现在他们知道我说的是实话,他们却无法面对
Zombie-eyed freaks. Hey, let it go, bubba.
一堆僵尸眼的怪胎,嘿,看开点,老兄
Look, you and me both know we saved her and everybody else.
听着,你我都清楚,咱俩救了她的命,我们救了大家的命
We're-- we're heroes to this town.
过来,我们是镇上的英雄
What?
什么?
They don't remember anything, we don't remember anything.
他们都不记得了,我们也不记得了
How does that make us heroes?
我们凭什么自称英雄?
We gotta be.
我们肯定是呀
We set out to save this town from Maryann.
我们决心要从玛丽安掌心,救回这个镇
Now today, she's gone,
而今天,她已经不在了
and everybody's okay.
大家也没事
We must have done something right.
我们肯定是有贡献的
In my book, if no one thinks we're heroes, it don't count.
在我看来,如果没人觉得我们是英雄,那就不算数
Of course it counts.
当然算数了
It's like if a tree falls in the woods. It's still a tree, ain't it?
例如,一棵树在树林里倒下了,它还是一棵树,对吧?
The whole point in being a hero is to do something greater than yourself.
当一名英雄,关键在于,要做比你自己更伟大的事
It'd be easy to do it for the glory or the girls,
若是为了荣耀和女人去做,倒是很简单
but we're bigger men than that, right?
但我们可是比那还真汉子,对吧?
Yep.
就是这样
Strange to see you working here.
看到你在这儿工作,真是奇怪
It's been a while.
你好久没上班了
It's just like riding a bicycle.
这驾轻就熟的
Hey, uh...
嘿,呃
you think you can keep an eye on things here,
你能否照看一下酒吧的生意?
uh, without me for a couple days?
呃,我得离开几天
Why, where you going?
怎么了,你要去哪儿?
Well, I...
呃,我...
I'm the only one who hasn't had a break.
只有我还没休过假
in case you didn't notice, last night was a little rough for me too.
如果你没留意到,昨晚我也不好过
I don't have the words to thank you for what you did.
我不知道该怎样表达对你的谢意
No.
不用了
It's probably best you don't.
最好不要
I'm not sure we want people knowing...
我不太想让别人知道...
well, any of it.
这整件事
Well, I for one wish everyone knew how special you are.
我反倒希望每个人都知道你有多特别
Hi. Sookie Stackhouse?
嗨,你是苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吗?
I'm autumn from maison maribel in ruston.
我是奥特姆,来自拉斯顿的Maison Maribel商店
Special delivery for you.
为您送货上门的礼物
Oh. Thank you.
噢,谢谢
Lucky girl.
幸运的女孩儿
You've got one classy admirer.
你有个有品味的仰慕者
Uh, can I have a minute?
呃,我能离开一会儿吗?
Sure.
当然
I've owed you an evening out for some time now.
我还欠你一个约会
I would very much like for you to wear this tonight. Bill
真心希望你今晚能穿上它,比尔
Oh, my god, you scared me half to death.
噢,天啊,你把我吓得半死
I'm sorry, Sookie. I just...
抱歉,苏琪,我只是...
I gotta talk to you. What is it?
我想跟你谈谈,什么事?
You look like you haven't slept all night.
你看上去整晚没睡
There's gaps...
那些空白的记忆...
where I can't remember anything.
我什么都不记得
But I have to know what I did, and...
可我得知道我干了什么...
please, Sookie. I need your help.
拜托,苏琪,我需要你的帮助
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
It's not as easy as that.
不是那么容易的
I had blood on my hands last night, and I can't remember why.
昨晚我满手是血,可我什么都不记得
Now, I know I did a lot of terrible things in my past, but I paid for 'em.
我知道我以前做过很多恶事,可我已经偿还过了
I thought that was all over. But if it's not...
我以为那些都已经过去,可是如果没有...
I got a right to know.
我有权知道
Are you sure?
你确定?
'Cause Maryann made a lot of people do a lot of things they wouldn't ordinarily do.
玛丽安让很多人做了很多,他们平时不会做的事
Like--?Like what?What things?
比如说?哪种事?什么事?
I can't live with myself not knowing what I did.
我无法忍受不知道自己做过什么
I don't know what I am.
我不知道自己是谁...
You can help me, I know you can help me.
你能帮我,我知道你能帮我
I know it.Please help me. Please help me.
我知道,求你帮帮我,求你帮帮我
I can't promise it'll work.
我不保证会有用
I had Bill with me last time.
上次还得比尔帮我才行
Please, just tell me what to do. I want you to find it.
拜托,告诉我该怎么做,我想知道
You have to open yourself up.
你要敞开你的思想
You have to let me in, okay?
让我进入,知道吗?
Okay. Let's go back to your first blackout.
好吧,我们回到,你第一次记忆中断的时候
Do you remember that?
你记得吗?
Yeah. Okay.
是的,好
Take me back there.
带我回到那时候
What's the last thing you remember?
你最后记得的是什么?
I'm with Maryann in her car.
我和玛丽安,在她的车里
She's taking me somewhere.
她要带我去什么地方
Then it's just blank.
然后就一片空白了
Concentrate.
集中思想
Let me in. I'm trying.
让我进去,我在努力
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
You're in the woods.
你在树林里
There's a woman there with a-- with a cane?
有个女人拄着拐杖?
Yeah, yeah, I see her.
是的,是的,我看到她了
You're a vessel to the other world.
你是通向另一个世界的寄物
You will bring forth my god.
你能召唤来我的神
I ain't no vessel. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
我不是什么寄物,我不知道我在干什么
It wasn't you. You had no free will.
那不是你的责任,你失去了自由意志
I killed people. I cut out their hearts.
我杀了人,挖出他们的心脏
No, listen to me.
不,听我说
That wasn't you. Maryann used you.
那不是你的错,玛丽安利用了你
But it was my hands.
可动手的是我
My hands that did all that.
是我做了那些事
Please...
拜托...
don't blame yourself.
不要责怪你自己
Eggs, I'm so sorry. Eggs
我很抱歉,艾格斯
Eggs!
艾格斯
Jessica.
杰西卡
Hi.
You look quite a vision.
你看上去真动人
Are you off to see Hoyt Fortenberry?
是去见霍伊特·福滕伯里吗?
So what if I am? You're going to see Sookie, aren't you?
是又咋样?你是去见苏琪,不是吗?
It's fine.
没事的
In my day, the gentleman came to the lady's house to court her,
在我的时代,都是男士去女士家里示真情
but times change.
可时代不同了
I see his mother's gone.
我看他母亲已经离开了
He took her home yesterday.
他昨晚带她回家了
Good.
很好
I hope she's better.
但愿她好点了
And I hope you and Hoyt have a nice time.
我也希望你和霍伊特能玩得开心
Thanks.
谢谢
Actually, we kinda had a little fight,
实际上,我们有点小争执
but I was just gonna go over and make an apology.
可我会去向他道歉
Well, he'd be a fool not to accept.
如果他不接受,那他就是个傻瓜
Where are you going with Sookie?
你和苏琪去哪?
To a french restaurant.
去一个法国餐厅
Do you know I haven't been to one in over 70 years?
你知道吗,我有70多年没去过法国餐厅了
Humans seem to love them.
人类似乎很喜欢那地方
They-- they go there to celebrate.
他们,他们去那里庆祝
Okay.Just be back by 5.
好吧,5点前回来
You be back by 4.
你要4点前回来
Mrs. Merlotte.
梅罗特夫人
Oh, dear god.
哦,我的上帝
You, uh, threw away all the pictures of me?
你们...把我的照片都扔了?
We have 'em. It's just, uh...
没扔,只是,呃...
it'd be hard to explain to friends who think we never had children.
很难向那些,认为我们没有孩子的朋友解释
Will you sit down?
要坐下吗?
No, I don't plan on staying.
不,我没想多待
We never thought we'd see you again.
我们从没想过还会再见到你
Never say never when there's the internet.
有了互联网,一切皆有可能
Sam, if you came for an explanation, um, Sam
如果你是来要个说法
I don't have a good one.
我没什么可辩解的
Mitchell and I were down to our last nickel, and we were scared.
米切尔和我当时已经一穷二白,而且我们吓坏了
We still don't know what we saw that night.
我们仍不确定那天晚上看到了什么
You saw me turn into a dog.
你们看到我变成了一条狗
And apparently that was worth abandoning me over.
这样的我,当然值得被你们抛弃
So I spent the next 19 years
所以接下来的19年里
making sure nobody would know who I really was.
我一直确保没人知道我的真面目
That's what you left me with.
这都是拜你们所赐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry, Sam.
真的很抱歉,萨姆
We never meant to hurt you. Hey, hey.
我们不是有意要伤害你,嘿,嘿
I'm not here for an apology.
我不是来要你道歉的
I wanna find the people you adopted me from.
我想找到是谁,把我寄养给你们
I wanna meet my parents.
我想见我的亲生父母
I can't do that.
我不能告诉你
I swore to them I'd never say anything.
我向他们发过誓,只字不提
Jesus christ. Please.Trust me.
见鬼,请你相信我
You don't wanna know them.
你不会想认识他们的
They're bad people.
他们是坏人
Well, I guess you know a thing or two about that.
我看你很明白啥是坏人
Melinda & Joe Lee Mickens, last known is Megrolia, Ark. I'm sorry
梅林达和乔·李·米根思,最后地址:阿肯州,Megnolia,我很抱歉
Jessica!
杰西卡!
Uh, no, before we go any further,
在我们更进一步之前
there's something you ought to know.
有件事你应该知道
Yeah, what's that, sugar?
什么事,甜心?
That I'm... I'm a virgin.
那个...我还是处女
Oh, yeah?
噢,真的?
That's okay.
没事
I'll be gentle with you.
我会很温柔的
In fact, I kinda like it.
事实上,我还挺喜欢
Really?
真的?
Well, I don't like it one bit.
我可一丁点儿都不喜欢
Welcome, mr. Compton.
欢迎光临,康普顿先生
We are all ready for you. Thank you.
我们都准备好了,谢谢
I'll get the music started.
我去开音乐
You rented out the whole place?
你把整个地方包下来了?
The sight of you is not something I wish to share with others tonight.
今晚我不想和任何人分享你的容颜
Oh, Bill, you didn't have to do all this for me.
哦,比尔,你不用为我那么做
I love nothing more than to see you happy.
我只想看到你快乐
It's really quite selfish.
确实是太自私了点
Well, I know I'm gonna eat, but
我肯定会吃东西
what's there for you to do at a restaurant besides look at me?
可你在餐厅里,除了看我还能干什么呢?
We can dance.
我们可以跳舞
May I?
赏脸吗?
Andy Bellefleur.
安迪·贝尔夫勒尔
Whoa, whoa.
喔,喔!
Hold up. Hold up!
别过来,别过来!
No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不
Listen, I'm a killer.
听着,我是个凶手
I'm a murderer. I murdered innocent people.
我是个杀人犯,我杀害无辜的人
Now, you-- you just have to lock me up, please.
你,你得把我关起来,求你了
All right, man, well, why don't you put the knife down, we'll talk?
好吧,伙计,你把刀放下吧,然后我们好好谈谈?
It's the murder weapon, you dumb fuck!
这是凶器,你个傻屄!
The voodoo woman, Daphne, Sam Merlotte.
那个巫婆,达芙妮,还有萨姆·梅罗特
I used it on all of them.
都是我用这把刀杀死的
Hold on, now.We both know you were under Maryann's spell.
等等,我们都知道你被玛丽安控制了
But it was me who cut out those women's hearts, Andy.
可是把那些女人的心脏,挖出来的人是我,安迪
Calm down. Calm down.
冷静,冷静
Give me that knife-- - you call this a knife?!
把刀给我,你把这叫刀?!
I saw their eyes.
我看见了他们的眼睛
Looking up at me, holding this knife out.
看着我将这把刀拔出来
That was the last thing they saw, Andy.
这就是他们临死前看到的一幕,安迪
He was gonna...
他是要...
Holy shit.
见鬼了
I ain't never killed nobody before.
我从来没杀过人
Fuck, this ain't even mine.
操,这都不是我的枪
Give it to me.
给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
You didn't see anything.
你啥都没见到
You weren't here.
你没来过这儿
Get the hell out of here. Go on.
给我滚得远远的,快走
Go!
走!
Somebody call an ambulance. Oh, my god, what happened?
叫救护车,老天,发生什么事了?
We got a confession from our killer and a murder weapon.
凶手带着凶器来自首
He was coming after me, and, uh...
他朝着我跑来,然后...
I got him.
我打中他了
Oh, no, Tara, honey, don't...
哦,不,塔拉,亲爱的,别...
Oh, no.No.No, no, no, no.
哦,不,不,不,不,不,不
No, please.
不,天啊
Please.
天啊
It's a good thing you don't eat.
还好你不吃东西
'Cause I wouldn't have shared it with anyone.
我可不愿和任何人分享这甜点
I can't think of a better way to top off the best meal of my life.
这是我这辈子最美妙的晚餐,没有任何东西能跟它媲美了
I do have one last thing.
实际上还有一件事
Plane tickets?
飞机票?
Where's burlington? It's in vermont.
伯灵顿在哪?在佛蒙特州
Vermont? Why would we...?
佛蒙特州?为什么我们要...?
This is the other part.
这个,则是另一部份
Miss Stackhouse,
斯塔克豪斯小姐
will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
不知在下是否有幸承蒙您下嫁?
That is, assuming that last night didn't scare you off weddings for good.
假如昨晚的事,没有让你对婚礼退避三舍
Sookie?
苏琪?
Say something.
说话啊
I've dreamed of this since I was a girl.
从小我就梦想着这一刻
And in my dreams, I always say yes.
而且在我的梦中,我总是说愿意
Well, then it ought to be easy.
那应该不难了
Then why can't I say it?
可为何我说不出口?
My heart's flying around in my chest.
我心头小鹿乱撞
I can't even think straight.
甚至无法思考
My life's inside-out.
发生了那么多事
With all that's happened,
我的生活天翻地覆
I'm not sure about anything.
我对什么事都不那么肯定了
I don't even know if I'm human.
我都不知道自己是不是人类
What? Maybe I am some kind of freak.
什么?也许我是种什么怪物
I've only met one other person in the world like me, and
我只碰到过一个同类
who even knows where he is?
现在他也不知道上哪去了
And what happens when I grow old and weak
当我年华老去,变得虚弱
and you're still the Same? What then?
而你却什么都没变呢?那时会怎样?
Sookie, I don't care about any of that. Sookie
我根本不在乎那些
I want you just as you are.
我要的只是原本的你
But I'm not even sure what I am.
可我自己都不知道原本的我是什么
Are you saying no? No.I'm saying...
你是在拒绝吗?不,我是说...
I-I don't know what I'm saying.I--
我,我不知道我在说什么,我...
I need a minute to clean myself up.I'm sorry.
我要去梳洗一下,抱歉
Yes.
我愿意!
Yes, Bill Compton, I will marry you.
我愿意,比尔·康普顿,我愿意嫁给你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
admirer [əd'maiərə]

想一想再看

n. 赞赏者;钦佩者;爱慕者

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
superiority [sju.piəri'ɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 优越性,优势

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
statue ['stætju:]

想一想再看

n. 塑像,雕像

联想记忆
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。