No more crap jobs.
对工作说不
No more shit from that warehouse.
对仓库的烂事说不
D'you know what the bastards did this morning?
你知道那帮混蛋今早干了什么
Got us in at five thirty.
天不亮 五点半 喊我们过去
Unloaded one truck. Guess how long that took?
就卸了一卡车货 知道用了多久吗
Fortyfive minutes. And you know how much I got paid?
四十五分钟 知道我报酬多少
Three pound and seventynine pence.
三镑七毛九分钱啊
Waste of my fucking time. It's worse than China.
浪费我时间 工资比中国还低
I'm gonna make it big one day, Dan. I'm serious.
我一定要出人头地 我是认真的
Hi there, can I help you? You look a bit lost.
您好 需要帮忙吗 您看上去有点迷惑
Aye. I have to apply for Jobseeker's Allowance...
我想申请失业津贴
Right, yeah. Mmmhmm. And I wanna use one of them to get on to that Internet web thing.
这样 想用那东西 上个因特网
Right, you could do that today.
没问题 今天可以办好
We're a bit busy at the moment.
现在暂时没有空闲的电脑
If you can come back a bit later, would that be okay?
您一会儿再来好吗