The difference is, they'd have cost me one hundred and fifty quid on the high street...
区别是 这双在名品街要一百五十镑
And I'm gonna sell those for eighty quid.
而我只卖八十镑
Cheap counterfeits to my fucking address?
卖山寨货 还寄到我家
I could have the Chinese Mafia or the bloody Customs at me door.
中国黑手党和海关会找上门来的
The brass neck of the bloody pair of you.
你俩真是不要脸到家了
Dan, these are not counterfeits.
丹 这些不是山寨货
They're from the same factory as these.
这两双是同一家工厂生产的
Exactly the same quality. Continuation of the same run.
质量和耐跑度分毫不差
D'you not believe us?
你不信我们吗
It's fucking genius.
商业奇才
How d'you manage this?
你是从哪弄到货的
Well I know a guy from Guangzhou, don't I, who works in the factory.
我一哥们儿 在广州鞋厂工作
Yeah, works in the factory.
人家在工厂工作呢
He's football mad.
狂热球迷
He knows everything about the teams, the players, everything.
球队球员如数家珍
So we do the deals by emails.
我们用邮件做生意
I send him the money by PayPal, then he sends me the package by post.
我用Paypal给他打钱 他再把货寄给我
Me, you mean.
是寄给我吧
Honestly, Dan, I did mean to say, like I get them sent to different mates.
丹 我原先是想提前打个招呼的 货分批寄给不同的人
You know, small packages like not to attract too much attention.
小批量不显眼
They usually get through.
一般都能顺利过关
I'll be able to tell all me mates I knew both of you before you were arrested.
等你俩进了监狱 我是不会想你们的
See these trainers, Dan, these are the future.
丹 我的未来就靠这些鞋了