I am not flirting!
我没有在调情
I'm just saying, don't go getting attached, he's going to have to be obliviated!
我只是提醒你 别陷太深 最终要给他施遗忘咒的
It's nothing personal.
这是规矩
Hey, you okay, honey? Miss Goldstein,
你还好吗 亲爱的 戈德斯坦恩小姐
I think Mr. Kowalski could do with an early night.
我想科瓦斯基先生应该早点休息
And besides, you and I will need to be up early tomorrow morning to find my Niffler, so...
而且你和我明天也得早起去找我的嗅嗅 所以
What's a Niffler? Don't ask.
嗅嗅是什么 别问了
Okay, you guys can bunk in here.
你俩就在这儿加张床睡吧
I thought you might like a hot drink?
不知道你们想不想喝点热乎的
Hey, Mr. Scamander... Look, cocoa!
斯卡曼德先生 热可可哎
The toilet's down the hall to the right. Thanks... Very much.
厕所在走廊尽头右拐 谢谢 非常感谢
Come on.
来啊
For the love of...
真是服了