Come on. Down you come. Come on.
来吧 下来吧 来
Oh, thank Paracelsus.
感谢帕拉塞尔苏斯
If you'd have got out that could have been quite catastrophic.
要是你也跑出去那就天下大乱了
You see, he's the real reason I came to America.
我来美国的真正原因就是为了它
To bring Frank home.
我想把弗兰克带回故乡
No, sorry, stay there, he's a wee bit sensitive to strangers.
抱歉 别靠太近 他对陌生人有些敏感
Here you are, here you are. He was trafficked, you see.
乖 乖 它被非法贩卖了
I found him in Egypt, he was all chained up.
我在埃及发现的它 全身绑着锁链
Couldn't leave him there, had to bring him back.
不忍心丢下它不管 我得带它回家
I'm going to put you back where you belong, aren't I, Frank?
带你回归属之地 对不对 弗兰克
To the wilds of Arizona.
回到亚利桑那大荒野