Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I see you! Who was it?
我看见你了,是谁
It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh.
就是那个变态,托比·加瓦诺
And I'll make sure everybody knows.
我会告诉所有人的
The cops took Hanna to the police station today.
汉娜今天被带到警局去了
You don't think she'd ever talk about... The Jenna thing?
你觉得她会提起,詹娜的事吗
We made a promise.
我们约好了的
Oh, my god. It's Jenna.
天呐,詹娜来了
Whatever it is you're holding onto,
不管你紧紧抓住不放的是什么
it's got to stop.
都该到此为止了
I think he's dangerous.
我觉得他很危险
And I think you need help.
可我觉得你需要帮助
You know what, Melissa...
你知道吗,梅丽莎
Spencer, we're pregnant.
斯宾塞,我怀孕了
I saw a photo on your website page
我看到你网页上有张照片
of you and Jackie.
是你和洁姬的合照
Why did you break it off?
你为什么跟她分手
I didn't. She did.
不是我,是她甩的我
I feel like you're breaking up with me,
感觉像是我们在分手
but we were never really together.
但我们却从没在一起过
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
And I think you deserve a better boyfriend.
我觉得你该有个更好的男友
You did this for money?
你这么做就为了钱吗
Jenna offered me cash to make myself available to you.
詹娜花钱雇我来监视你
You were spying on me.
你在监视我
Make sure she gets this.
把这个交给她
Toby's a friend.
托比只是个朋友
You need to be careful about who you associate with.
你得谨慎交友
I thought you were on our side.
我还以为你会站在我们这边
Being trailed is gonna help clear your name.
如果被监视能洗清你的罪名
Better it's me than someone who thinks you're guilty.
被我监视,总好过某些认定你有罪的人吧
Someone's been spying on us for years.
有人监视我们很多年了
Why did Alison have these videos?
为什么艾莉森会有这些视频
This is why she was killed.
这就是她被杀的原因
Is that Jenna?
那是詹娜吗
You're late.
你迟到了
Who's she talking to?
她在跟谁说话
Toby.
托比
It's not right.
这样不对
There's nothing wrong about us, Toby.
我们这样没什么的,托比
We're not really related.
咱们又不是亲兄妹
Be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy
对我而言,让咱爸妈相信
that you've been forcing yourself on me.
你对我有所企图是件很容易的事
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你根本不了解自己在跟谁作对
Turn it off.
关掉它
Do you realize what these videos are?
你们意识到这是什么视频吗
They're of us...Ali, Jenna.
拍的是我们,还有艾莉和詹娜
We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes.
我们这群小女孩们在自己的卧室里换衣服
We're naked!
我们都是裸体的
Exposed.
一览无遗
Do you think someone was watching us
你觉得是有人一直在偷窥我们
and getting it off on it?
并靠这些来自慰吗
Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls.
我们都清楚谁对小女孩有特殊喜好
I feel sick.
我觉得好恶心
In some of these, we were just kids.
我们那时都还只是孩子
Ian's been watching us for years.
伊恩这么多年来一直在偷窥我们
And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out.
他杀了艾莉森,以防真相败露
I wish Ali would've told us about these videos.
真希望艾莉当时能把视频的事儿告诉我们
You guys, it is not too late to help her.
姐妹们,亡羊补牢为时未晚
We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison.
我们可以以此证明是伊恩杀了艾莉森
How are we gonna do that?
我们该怎么做
We start by finding out what Jenna knows.
我们要先搞清楚詹娜知道些什么
Are you on something?
你脑子没坏掉吧
Jenna's at the top of our Alist.
詹娜可是A的头号嫌疑人
Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed.
我明白,但她知道这些视频的存在
She was looking for them.
她一直在找这些视频
That's why she hired Caleb to find that key!
所以她雇凯勒寻找这把钥匙
Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe
斯宾塞,我们怎么能相信
anything that bitch says?
那个贱人的话呢
If that bitch is "A", this could be a trap.
如果那个贱人是A,这可能就是个陷阱
You guys, Ian was watching all of us.
姐妹们,伊恩一直在偷窥我们所有人
For all we know, he still is.
据我们所知,他现在仍然死性不改
Spencer's right. We have to try.
斯宾塞说得对,我们得放手一搏
We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing,
自从詹娜事件后,我们就一直畏惧她
and now we finally have something that she wants.
现在我们终于握有她想要的东西了
Alison gave it to us.
艾莉森把这个交给了我们
So, I will cover this booster meeting,
我要负责这次的动员会
if you could pick Mike up after practice.
迈克训练结束后,你能帮我接一下他吗
Sure, um, and if it's okay with you,
当然可以,而且你要不介意的话
he can stay at my place.
他可以待在我那儿
Listen, thank you so much for coming over here.
谢谢你特意跑过来
It just makes it so much easier to do it in person.
当面说就简单多了
Yeah.
没什么
And thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
You still make the best cup in town.
你煮的咖啡还是镇上最棒的
I'm... having the faculty mixer tonight.
我今晚要举办个教师交流会
Everybody would love to see you.
大家都期望能看到你
Oh...I don't know, Byron.
呃,我也不知道,拜伦
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧,一定会很有意思的
Well, it's just
只是
What are we saying, "Welcome to our home?"
我们要怎么说呢,"欢迎造访我们家"吗
I mean, I don't exactly live here anymore.
我是说,我都不再住这儿了
It's just a party, Ella.
只是个聚会而已,埃拉
Dad? Hey, can I help?
爸,我能帮忙吗
Bet we make a great team.
我们肯定会合作愉快的
Absolutely. I'll take you up on that offer.
当然,我接受你的提议
Okay. Bye. Bye.
好的,再见,再见
So, you heard us?
那么,我们的谈话你都听到了
This is about so many different things.
这事儿牵扯的东西太多了
I hope you know that.
我希望你能理解
There's just no simple fix.
复合没有那么简单
Look, dad cares too much to say this,
听着,爸爸一直有所顾虑才没敢跟你说
but you either love him or you don't,
但无论你是否还爱他
so you should probably figure it out,
你都该把这事给弄清楚
because it sucks for all of us.
因为我们每个人都很不爽
Coffee's fresh.
新鲜出炉的咖啡
No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Just came down to get supplies.
我只是下来找点消遣
Supplies?
消遣
Yeah. I'm spending the rest of my life in bed.
是的,我准备余生就在床上度过了
Oh. Yeah. I tried that...
这个啊,我以前试过
After your father left.
在你父亲离开后
And you convinced me I was pretty and smart
不是你让我相信自己既美丽又聪慧
and Isabel was fat and ugly?
而伊莎贝尔又肥又丑的吗
Yeah, well, I lied about the last part.
好吧,最后那句我撒了谎
Well, I knew that, but I got out of bed.
我知道,可我还是撑过来了
I'm sorry you're hurting, Hanna,
看你受伤我很难过,汉娜
but you're gonna go take a shower,
但是你得去洗个澡
put on a beautiful dress,
换上漂亮衣服
and know that I'm making you go to school because I love you.
我得让你上学去,因为我爱你
Here.
给
What did the letter say?
信里说什么了
What letter?
什么信
Caleb brought you a letter.
凯勒带给你的信
After he left here yesterday,
昨天他离开这里后
he was on his way to give it to you.
就去给你递信了
Well, I guess he decided not to.
我猜他可能决定不那么做了吧
He seemed pretty determined to find you.
他看起来挺想去找你的
Oh, he found me, looked at me,
他找到我了,看了我一眼
and then got on the bus to bastardville.
就坐上巴士去恶人谷了
He won't be alone there.
他在那儿不会孤单的
Mm. Hey, babe.
宝贝儿
You, uh, sure you don't want me to give you a ride to the church?
你确定不用我载你去教堂吗
Don't be silly.
别傻了
I can walk from the station, daddy.
我可以从车站走过去的,孩儿他爸
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you later. Bye.
那一会儿见了,再见
Church?
教堂
We're planning the christening.
我们在准备孩子的洗礼
Isn't that a little premature,
会不会有点早了
you know, if it's not born a human.
要是生下来的不是人的话
That's not funny.
这一点都不好笑
Well, humor's subjective.
各人笑点不同
No, I know how you feel about Ian,
我知道你对伊恩有看法
but I honestly thought you'd be happy about this baby.
不过我真的以为你会为这个孩子而高兴
That was cruel.
那话太伤人了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well... it doesn't help to tell me that.
跟我说可没用
I need to talk to you about something.
我需要跟你谈点事
Is dad okay?
爸爸没事吧
Mom.
妈妈
Yes, honey, he's fine. He's fine.
亲爱的,他很好
They extended your dad's assignment,
他们扩大了你爸爸管辖的区域
and he wants us to come to Texas.
所以他想让我们搬去德州
You you mean for a visit?
你是说去探亲吗
For a year.
要在那待一年
Look, honey, we've been separated too long.
亲爱的,我们分开得太久了
It's not good for us.
这对我们大家都不好
Mom, II get it, but...
妈妈,我知道,但是
You know, maybe this is what we need,
也许这就是我们所需要的
you know, a fresh start.
一个新的开始
I don't need a fresh start.
我并不需要新的开始
I felt like an outsider for so long.
我一直觉得自己是个外人
I'm just starting to feel like I belong here.
现在才刚刚开始感觉自己属于这里
You're 16, Emily.
你才16岁,艾米丽
You belong with your family.
你属于你的家人
I've been calling you all morning. Where are you?
我一早上都在给你打电话,你在哪
I was talking to the principal.
我当时在和校长谈话
What happened?
怎么了
I...
我
I just gave my resignation.
我刚交了辞呈
Ezra...
以斯拉
Hollis offered me the job.
霍里斯大学给了我一份工作
You scared the hell out of me!
你吓死我了
That hurt. I don't care!
很疼的,我才不管呢
The cops, the ten messages you sent me
有空发十条警察短信
doesn't ring a bell?
就没空给我打个电话吗
I'm sorry. I panicked last night
对不起,我昨晚吓傻了
because the guy was standing in my doorway
因为有个家伙在我门口
asking questions about a student.
一直问一个学生的事
We're fine. Wasn't about you.
没咱俩的事,不是关于你的
It was about Spencer and the trophy and...
是关于斯宾塞和奖杯还有
props, and I...
道具什么的,我
Aria, I'm not gonna be your teacher anymore.
艾瑞亚,我再也不是你的老师了
We can grab a cup of coffee, go to a reading.
我们可以一起喝咖啡,一起看书
We can live outside my apartment.
离开我们的小公寓
I'm sorry I punched you.
抱歉刚才打了你
Professor Fitz!
费兹教授
So, I'll be attending the faculty mixer at your house tonight.
我今晚要去你家参加教师交流会
Right, I'll give you the tour.
好的,我会领你参观的
I'll show you my room.
给你看看我的房间
Ahem! Okay then.
那就这样
I know it hurts, Hanna.
我知道你很难过,汉娜
He was your first poor boy,
他是你的第一个乞丐王子
and that's ohsoromantic,
而且你们之间又是那么浪漫
but you deserve better.
但是你应该找个更好的
Caleb told my mom he wrote me a letter.
凯勒跟我妈说他给我写了封信
He didn't leave anything for me, did he?
他没留什么东西给我吧
Well, let's pretend he did.
就算他留了
It wouldn't change anything.
也改变不了什么
I mean, he was a jerk!
他就是个混蛋
You wanted him to go away, right?
你也希望他离开,对吗
You know, I think I'm more mad at myself than him.
我觉得我更生我自己的气
For what? For being stupid.
气什么,气我怎么这么蠢
I actually believed he loved me.
我还真以为他爱我呢
Sorry.
对不起
You're not gonna be mad at me forever, are you?
你不会永远都生我的气吧
Probably.
有可能
Who's there?
谁在那
It's Spencer.
斯宾塞
Who else?
还有谁
Aria, Emily...
艾瑞亚,艾米丽
And Hanna.
还有汉娜
Should I call security?
我是不是该叫保安了
We have what you hired Caleb to find.
我们有你要凯勒去找的东西
You didn't think it was wrong, but Toby did.
你觉得那样没事,但托比不这么认为
So, you've seen it?
这么说,你们都看过了
Every frame.
每个画面
What do you want from me?
你们想从我这里得到什么
The truth.
真相
Can you handle that?
你能说实话了吗
Look, when I said Alison came to visit me at the hospital,
我说艾莉森来医院看我
I was telling you the truth.
这是真有其事
She didn't come to talk about you, Spencer.
但她来不是谈论你的,斯宾塞
That was a lie.
我撒谎了
And how do we know that you're not lying to us now?
那我们怎么知道你现在就没撒谎呢
You knew Alison, okay? You knew what she was capable of.
你们是了解艾莉森的,知道她的本事
We're listening.
听着呢,继续
It was the day before she went missing,
她在从乔治亚州回家的路上
and she was on her way home from Georgia.
就是她失踪的前一天
She had just found the video...
她发现了这个视频
She couldn't wait to play it for me.
她迫不及待地要我看那个视频
It'll be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy
让咱爸妈相信
that you've been forcing yourself on me.
你对我有所企图是件很容易的事
Where did you get that?
这视频你是从哪儿弄来的
The guy I like likes to make movies.
我的男朋友喜欢拍摄电影
I thought they were just of me.
我以为他只拍了我
You think you know people...
你以为自己很了解别人
And then they surprise you.
然而他们却出乎你的预料
Turns out, the boy next door
看来,邻家男孩
gets off on watching all the girls next door.
偷窥的是所有邻家女孩,以此来自慰
And darling Jenna isn't the victim.
亲爱的詹娜并非受害者
Freak Toby is.
变态托比才是
I'm not proud of that.
我并不以此为傲
I so don't care.
我管你呢
I'm gonna keep this under lock and key.
我会把这个锁起来
And if you keep our secret, it'll stay there.
如果你能保守我们的秘密,它就不会外传
Fine.
好
I thought you'd see it my way.
你知道我的作风
Oh, and Jenna...
对了,詹娜
If you ever come back to Rosewood,
你要敢回玫瑰镇的话
I'll bury you.
我会亲手埋了你
She was on her way home from Georgia?
她从乔治亚州回来的吗
Ththat's what she said.
她是这么说的
And then she made some joke
她还开了几个玩笑
about her... tan.
炫耀她晒棕的皮肤
Too bad I couldn't see it.
很遗憾我看不见
Did she tell you anything else?
她还跟你说什么了
It was a short visit.
她没说几句就走了
Look, II have given you what you've asked for.
我已经把你们想知道的事情都告诉你们了
What are you gonna give me?
你们能给我什么
We'll make sure the video stays in a safe place.
我们会把视频藏在一个安全的地方
Okay.
好吧
We've all made mistakes.
我们都犯过错
Remember, I'm still paying for yours.
记住,我还在为你们犯的错而受罪
Sick.
真恶心
For all we know, she wrote that story.
据我们所知来看,她肯定是在瞎扯
And we still don't know how Ali got the video.
我们还是不知道艾莉是怎么拿到视频的
Yes, we do. That video was Alison's insurance policy,
我们知道,那个视频是艾莉森的保险单
and she cashed it in the day that she got it.
她从拿到的那天起就不断地向人勒索
Which means she was with Ian when she found it.
就是说,她发现视频时还跟伊恩在一起
And she couldn't wait to play that video for Jenna.
她迫不及待地让詹娜看那个录像
God, do you remember how happy Ali was
天啊,你们还记得艾莉度假回来时
when she came back from that trip?
是多么开心吗
I think it's because, for her,
我想是因为,对她来说
the Jenna thing was over.
詹娜事件已经结束了
Nice of her to share the safety net with us.
还好她把这个杀手锏留给了我们
"Wait for it, girls. Wait for it."
"别着急,姐妹们,好戏在后头"
Wait for what?
什么好戏
That's what Ali said when we met her at the taxi.
这话是我们在计程车旁遇到艾莉时她说的
Maybe that's what we were waiting for.
也许这就是我们在等的重头戏
Do you remember at Alison's funeral,
你们记得在艾莉森的葬礼上
when we were all wondering why Jenna was there?
我们都很奇怪詹娜怎么会来
If she's telling the truth,
如果她说的是实话
Jenna came back because she could.
詹娜回来,是因为她可以回来了
And Ali's the one who got buried.
而艾莉成了被埋的那个
Well, if you want, my dad can call your mom
如果你需要,可以让我爸给你妈打个电话
and officially offer you the guestroom.
正式邀请你住在我家的客房
This is so not fair.
这太不公平了
I mean, we lost each other for a year.
我是说,我们已经分开一年了
I can't imagine not being... I got it.
我不能想象如果,我拿到了
Okay, you're sure Ian can't trace this number back to us?
好,你确定伊恩追踪不到是我们干的吗
It's a prepaid phone, I used cash,
这是一个预付费电话,我用现金买的
and the number isn't registered, so...
这个号码也没注册,所以
Service is anonymous.
完全匿名
How do you know this stuff?
你怎么知道这些
Don't you ever watch CNN?
你都不看CNN的吗
Not any chance of that.
应该是不可能了
Homeland security is trying to ban these things.
国土安全局正试图制止这种电信服务
He acts like he doesn't have a care in the world.
他表现得全然不在乎一样
He thinks he got away with it.
他以为自己逃掉了
Well, he hasn't.
好日子到头了
Okay, so we convince Ian
好了,我们要让伊恩
that this isn't about anything but money.
相信这一切只不过是为了钱
Hopefully that'll throw him off of us.
但愿这样能让他不怀疑到我们头上
If he wants his home movies,
他要是想拿回他的那些偷拍片的话
it's just gonna cost him.
就得花大价钱
And then when he shows up for the swap, we...
这样他就得出面交易,我们
Make our own movie.
就把一切都录下来
Right, and we take that, the flash drive,
对,我们就把这个录像,优盘
and the prepaid phone into the police.
还有预付电话一并交给警察
The second he responds with a text, we know that he's guilty.
只要他回短信,我们就知道他有罪
Send it already.
快发啊
There must've been a part of me that didn't believe it,
一定是我内心深处还不相信这是真的
because I just... II feel...
因为我觉得
Numb?
麻木
Somehow II thought I'd feel better
不知怎的,我本以为查到真相
when we found out for sure.
会让我好过一些
Well, I know what they do to guys like him in prison,
我一想到像他那样的杀人犯在监狱里
and that makes me feel a lot better.
会过怎样的日子,我就好过很多
It's just my mom making sure I stayed out of bed.
是我妈,问我起床了没
He wants to know what we want.
他问我们想怎样
Is this the "Let's love on Hanna" Lunch Committee?
这是"关爱汉娜"午餐委员会吗
Feeling better, sweetie?
亲爱的,感觉好些了吗
I'm sorry, I have this thing that I have to do.
对不起,我有点儿事
And then there were four.
那就剩咱们四个了
I'll help. Yeah, me too.
我得去帮忙,我也是
And then there were two.
现在就剩咱俩了
Um, I'm really sorry, Mona,
梦娜,真对不起
but Spencer has this thing,
斯宾塞遇上了这么一档事儿
and she really needs her friends right now.
她现在很需要朋友
And then there was Mona.
那就只剩我梦娜了
Hanna!
汉娜
Caleb, I'm glad you called.
凯勒,很高兴接到你的电话
Yeah, I gave her your letter, and she threw it in the trash.
我把你的信交给她了,她却丢进了垃圾桶
Do yourself a favor, Caleb, lose her number,
放自己条生路,凯勒,删掉她的号码
because she's already lost yours.
因为她已经删掉了你的号码了
Yeah, byebye birdie. Sayonara, Sam.
拜拜,菜鸟,再见
Hello?
喂
What's that look about, hermie?
你摆着个臭脸干嘛,人妖
Having your period?
难不成你大姨夫来了吗
Hanna never got that letter, did she?
汉娜根本就没收到那封信吧
She thinks he left without saying goodbye.
她还误会他不辞而别
You know, you act like such a terrible person,
你这么做简直就像个恶魔
but I always thought some of it was just an act.
本来我还以为那只是表象而已
I guess I was wrong.
看来是我搞错了
I didn't give her the letter because Caleb really hurt her.
我没把信给她是因为凯勒伤她太深
You think we should let him do that to her again?
难道我们要让他再伤害她一次吗
I see no combination of "You" and "I" that forms "We"
"我"加"你"并不等于"我们"
I know I've made a lot of jokes at your expense,
我知道自己平时没少挖苦你
but I was just having fun.
但那只是开玩笑而已
Is that your version of an apology?
你是在向我道歉吗
I am sorry.
对不起
And if you forget about the stupid letter,
要是你绝口不提那封信的事
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
I'll help you transform from hermie to her man.
我帮你把她追到手
She's not into me like that.
她对我可不来电
Not yet.
以前是不来电
This is your chance, Lucas.
但现在你的机会来了,卢卡斯
Are you gonna man up or not?
你敢不敢拿出勇气来追她
They found the video.
她们找到了视频
And they've seen it.
而且还看过了
You don't need to worry.
别担心
I'm taking care of it,
这事我来解决
and I'll be there soon.
我很快就过去
Hey. Emily.
嘿,艾米丽
Um, can we can we talk for a second?
能聊会儿吗
Are you watching me now, too?
你不会也来监视我吧
No, not at all.
当然不是
It's forced family fun night with the Reynolds.
雷诺兹警官拉我来他们家玩
Dancing with the stars is on and they vote,
他们在看《与星共舞》 还发短信投票
so they're all really invested.
真是舍得花钱啊
When I realized you were a cop,
一开始知道你是警察的时候
I thought we had someone on our side.
我还以为你是站在我们这边的
Well, it might not look like it,
也许看上去不像那么回事
but I am on your side.
但我的确是站在你们这边的
I don't enjoy following Spencer,
我也不想监视斯宾塞
but if she hasn't done anything wrong...
但如果她没做错什么事的话
If?
还如果
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Off the record,
偷偷告诉你
I know she wouldn't have done anything to hurt Alison.
我清楚她是绝不会伤害艾莉森的
Here's my cell number. Call me if you need anything.
这是我的电话,有什么需要就打给我
Thanks, Garrett.
谢了,加勒特
I'm glad I ran into you.
真高兴碰见你
Me too.
我也是
Hey, uh, if you want to join in on the fun,
对了,要是你想找点乐子
there's an extra lazeboy.
别忘了还有我这个大闲人
Thanks, but I should... really get...
谢了,不过我真的该,回去了
That's cool. I get it. Heh.
没事儿,我懂的
Hanna?
汉娜
I don't want to be alone.
我不想一个人待着
I ran into Lucas in the parking lot,
我在停车场碰见了卢卡斯
and he asked me to give you this.
他让我把这个带给你
I think you left it in the cafeteria.
你可能把它落在餐厅里了
How did things get so screwed up?
事情怎么会变得一团糟
Now your mom's back there packing boxes.
你妈正忙着整理东西呢
Maybe we could pack her up.
干脆把她也一起打包算了
Mm. I thought things were better between you guys.
我还以为你俩处得好些了呢
They are.
是好些了
Texas...
德州
It's beauty queen capital of America.
那地方可是全美美女集中地啊
Well, that could be a good thing
要是对你胃口的话
if that's your type.
那不挺好的嘛
It's not.
可惜不是
So, you have a type?
这么说,你有喜欢的人了吗
Okay, just promise me
好啦,答应我
that you all won't come back with big hair.
你可别弄个爆炸头回来
I promise.
知道啦
Well, I'm glad you're here.
你能来我很高兴
I don't want to be alone, either.
我也不想一个人呆着
Are you sure this is how you want to spend the afternoon?
你一下午真就打算这么过吗
I like having you here.
我喜欢你在这儿的感觉
Because it makes a statement to your family?
因为这样就能向家里人表态吗
No. Because I like having you here.
不是,因为我喜欢你在这儿陪我
I like being here.
我也喜欢在这儿陪你
Do you want to talk about tonight,
想谈谈今晚的行动吗
about what might happen?
关于可能会发生的事情
I think I'm... kind of all talked out, you know?
我想,该说的都说了吧
Come here.
过来
Come over here.
到这边来
What?
干嘛
Alison's so cunning.
艾莉森实在是太狡猾了
She's still taunting us from the grave.
她都入土了,还阴魂不散
If this video gets out, we will lose everything.
这个视频要是传出去的话,我们就完了
I won't let that happen.
我绝不会让这种事发生
Promise me?
你保证吗
I promise you.
我保证
Hi, I'm Jackie Molina.
你好,我是洁姬·莫里娜
Is this the Montgomery house?
这里是蒙哥马利家吗
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I teach at Hollis.
我在霍里斯大学教书
This is the faculty mixer, right?
教师交流会是在这儿,对吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Oh, it's from Melissa.
是梅丽莎
Ian never showed up at the church. She wants a ride.
伊恩压根就没去教堂,她要我去接她
I'll keep Jenna busy like you asked me to,
我会照你要求,让詹娜忙起来
but I wish I was going with you tonight.
可我真希望今晚能和你一起去
Hey, you're helping me by
你帮我查清她是不是共犯
finding out if she's a part of this or not.
已经是帮了我大忙了
Look, I've never had a safe place to land...
我从未有过一个避风港
but now I feel like I do, so...
但现在我感觉有了
I want you to stay safe.
我希望你一切平安
If you need anything tonight...
如果你今晚有什么需要
I'll be there for you.
我随叫随到
I love knowing that.
爱你的贴心
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
What, it didn't occur to you that she'd be here tonight?
怎么,你没料到她今晚会来这儿吗
No, it didn't, Aria.
是的,我真没料到,艾瑞亚
I haven't seen her since last summer,
自去年夏天后,我就再没见过她了
and she was a T.A. then.
那时她还是个助教
I can't help but think that you still have feelings for her.
我会不由自主地觉得你对她还有感觉
There's no other reason for you to keep that from me.
你没理由不告诉我的呀
She is not a part of my life anymore.
她已经走出了我的生活
Yes, she is!
不,她还在
She's downstairs having wine with my dad.
她就在楼下,跟我老爸喝酒
I screwed up.
是我搞砸了
Not telling me about her was a lie.
对我隐瞒她的事就是在撒谎
I'm sorry.
对不起
Until today...
迄今为止
You were the one guy who had never lied to me.
你是唯一一个没对我撒过谎的人
So, why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because Hanna deserves to be happy.
因为汉娜值得拥有幸福
I talked to him this afternoon.
我今天下午跟他说过
He was taking care of the contractor,
他当时在招待承包商
then heading straight for the church.
然后就直接开车来教堂了
Something's wrong, I can feel it.
肯定出事了,我有预感
Calm down, okay?
冷静点,好吗
Ah, I can't find my phone.
我找不到手机了
Do you want me to call your number?
需要我打你手机吗
Damn it! I left it at the church.
该死,我把它落在教堂里了
Melissa, you have to relax.
梅丽莎,你得冷静点
Please, this cannot be good for the baby.
拜托了,这样对孩子不好
Spoken like a sister who actually cares.
说得好像你这个妹妹还真关心我一样
II care, okay?
我是关心你
I wish I could believe you.
真希望我能相信你
Do you want me to go back to the church?
要我开回教堂去吗
Yes.
要
Spence, it's us again.
斯宾塞,又是我们
It's 7:30 and we're at the park. Where are you?
已经七点半了,我们都在公园,你在哪
Maybe she's on her way and she just doesn't have a signal.
或许她在路上,手机没信号而已
I don't know.
我不知道
If she's not here in ten minutes, we're calling the cops.
她要十分钟内还没到的话,我们就报警
Oh, Spencer.
斯宾塞
She's stable, but they're monitoring the baby.
她的情况稳定,但孩子还在观察中
Monitoring for what?
观察什么
They say it's too early to tell
医生说现在预测
how significant the trauma was.
创伤的严重性还为时过早
And are you okay?
你还好吗
The car came out of nowhere.
那辆车突然就冲出来了
Oh, honey, it wasn't your fault.
宝贝,那不是你的错
What?
怎么了
It's not Spencer.
不是斯宾塞
It's from "A." It's for all of us.
是A给我们所有人
Does "A" know we're here?
A知道我们在这吗
"A" knows everything.
A无所不知
We have to find Ian. I've left him three messages.
我们得找到伊恩,我给他发了三条短信
She's not gonna relax until we find him.
没找到他之前,她是不会安心的
Maybe he went to the church.
或许他去教堂了
She left her phone there, anyway.
反正她也把手机落在那里了
It's just a couple of blocks. I'll go look.
离这儿也就几个街区,我去看看
Spencer, about what I said this morning.
斯宾塞,关于我今早说的那些
Melissa knows that you love her.
梅丽莎知道你爱她
Spencer Hastings?
是斯宾塞·海斯汀吗
Yeah?
有事吗
We recovered this from your vehicle.
我们在你的车里发现了这个
Thank you.
谢谢你
He's here.
他来了
Spencer, where are you?
斯宾塞,你在哪
No! Stay with Melissa.
不用,你陪梅丽莎吧
We're safe.
我们没事的
Okay. Bye.
好,再见
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能前来
Trust me. I'm glad you called.
相信我,很高兴你们能打给我
Okay. So, no one else knows you're here but me, right?
那么除我之外,没人知道你们在这了吧
Well, I left a note for my mom
我给我妈留了个便条
in case anything happened to us.
以防我们会出什么事
All right, well, this looks like the only way in,
好吧,看起来这是唯一的入口
so if Ian shows, I'll see him coming.
如果伊恩出现,我就能看到他
Hello?
有人吗
He's got a gun.
他有枪
He does?
有吗
Guys, he's a cop.
姐妹们,他可是个警察
Did you really leave a note for your mom?
你真给你妈留便条了吗
Yeah."Dear mommy,
你说呢,"亲爱的妈妈
I went to the woods to trap a killer."
我去树林抓杀人凶手去了"
Hello? Reverend Ackard?
有人吗,阿卡德牧师在吗
Someone's coming.
有人来了
I want the three of you to stay out of sight.
我希望你们三个躲起来,别让他看到
Stop right there.
站住
Put your hands where I can see them and turn around.
举起双手,转过身来
It's not Ian.
那不是伊恩
Lose something?
丢什么东西了吗
Look, someone paid me to drop off this bag
听着,是有人雇我来一手交钱
and pick up a package.
一手交货的
He found me online. My name is Logan Reed.
他在网上找到我的,我叫洛根·瑞德
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的都是真的
Spence, um, Ian didn't show.
斯宾塞,伊恩没现身
He sent a messenger.
他派了个信差过来
We're on our way to the hospital, okay?
我们这就去医院,好吧
Melissa left her phone here.
梅丽莎把手机落这儿了
We've been trying to call you.
我们一直在联系你
You know, I got the strangest text message today.
话说我今天收到条奇怪的短信
The number was blocked, but I could reply to it.
查不到号码,不过我可以打回去
Yeah, asking for money.
不错嘛,勒索要钱
That was clever.
挺聪明的嘛
Are your friends waiting for me?
你的朋友们都在等我吗
Look, there's been an accident.
听着,梅丽莎出车祸了
Yeah, I know. I got the messages.
我知道,我收到短信了
I've just been waiting for you to leave the hospital.
我一直在等你离开医院
You know, Melissa
梅丽莎
would want me to take care of this.
应该也希望我能解决这事
She'll understand.
她会理解的
You gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison?
你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗
Well, is that why you killed her?
这就是你杀她的理由吗
'cause she found your home movies?
就因为她发现了你的这些偷拍视频吗
Do you want some popcorn to go with that?
需要点爆米花好好欣赏下吗
No. Come on, come on.
不会吧,拜托了,快呀
Spence?
斯宾塞
I can't give you the videos more than once!
我怎么可能让你再一次拿走视频
Spencer?
斯宾塞
My mom knows I'm here. She knows I'm in the church.
我妈知道我在这儿,她知道我来教堂了
Picked a perfect place for your suicide.
倒是选了个完美的自杀地嘛
It's Ian. Call 911.
是伊恩,快打110
Oh, you didn't mean to hurt Alison, huh?
你就不是故意伤害艾莉森的吗
It was an accident.
那就算意外了吗
You pushed her, and she fell.
你推了她,把她推倒了
Is that what happened?
不就跌个跟头吗
She just hit her head and she never woke up.
她跌到了头,再也没能醒过来
Alison died of suffocation.
艾莉森是窒息而死的
Yeah, the letter that I wrote on your computer
我在你电脑上写的那封信
won't answer all the questions, but it will answer enough.
无法解释所有的问题,不过也够了
The guilt was just too much for you.
你的罪过大了去了
Aah! No! No!
啊,不,不
Please.
求你了
If you love my sister, you won't do this.
你要是爱我姐的话,你就不会这么做的
I'm doing it because I love her.
我这么做正是因为我爱她
Let go of me!
放开我
Please don't! No! Please!
别这样,不要,求你了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Aah!
啊
Spencer! Spencer!
斯宾塞,斯宾塞
Spence!
斯宾塞
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Guys.
这边
Spencer! Spencer!
斯宾塞,斯宾塞
Spence!
斯宾塞
Spencer! Spence!
斯宾塞,斯宾塞
Where is she? Spencer!
她在哪儿,斯宾塞
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
Hey, look, you did what you had to do, okay?
听着,你这么做是逼不得已的,懂不
No, I didn't. Someone else did.
不,不是我干的,是别人干的
No, spence, there was nobody else here.
不会的,斯宾塞,这儿就没别人
Maybe he fell.
也许是他自己失足摔下去的
All I saw was a black hoodie.
我只看见个黑色连帽衫
"A"?
难道是A
Ian killed Alison, and he tries to kill me.
伊恩杀了艾莉森,他还想杀我
No, hey, Spence.
不会的,斯宾塞
Hey. He's dead, okay?
他已经死了,知道吗
It's over. It's over. Okay?
一切都过去了,都过去了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的,没事的
Stop right there.
站住
Is this some kind of a joke?
你们是在耍我吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's nobody in there.
里面根本就没人
Come with me.
跟我来
Ella!
埃拉
I got a text from Aria.
我收到了艾瑞亚的短信
I heard Ian Thomas is dead.
听说伊恩·托马斯死了
She's all right.
她没事
I'm so sorry, Byron.
真对不起,拜伦
No, it's okay.
别介,没事的
We're okay.
我们都很好
Those girls knew Alison.
这几个女孩儿认识艾莉森
Are they lying? Why would they lie?
她们撒谎了吗,她们干嘛要撒谎
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Does this mean...?
这是说
"It's not over until I say it is."
"我没喊停就还没完"
"Sleep tight..."
"睡个好觉"
"...while you still can, bitches. 'A'"
"趁你们还能睡的时候,贱人们,A"