手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第13集:奋不顾身去追梦的佩妮(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on The Big Bang Theory. This is just a minor setback. No, it's not, okay? I've been out here for, like, ten years. I have nothing to show for it.

前情提要。这只是个小挫折,才不是好吗?我已经在这大概10年了,却毫无建树
Well, you have me.
可你还有我
I do have you.
我的确还有你
Leonard Hofstadter, will you marry me? Um...
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔特,你愿意娶我吗?额...
Did you seriously just say, "Um..."?
你刚刚真的说了"额"吗?
It's an outrage. I know.
简直是场暴行!我知道
The university. They think they can do whatever they want. We just have to sit there and take it.
那所破大学以为他们可以为所欲为,而我们只能逆来顺受
You need to let it go, Sheldon. You work tirelessly for someone, and this is what you get.
算了吧,谢尔顿。你为他做牛做马,却只换来狼心狗肺。
Oh, my God! They're just making you use your vacation days!
天哪,他们只是让你休个假而已!
But I don't want a vacation. Okay, listen, I don't mean to diminish what you're going through, but I'm a little distracted right now.
可我不想休假。听着,我并不是置你的痛苦于不顾,但我现在没工夫管你这档子事
Oh, this again? So, Penny proposed, you didn't say yes, and now you think you may have lost her love forever.
又是你那桩破事儿吗?不就是佩妮跟你求婚,你没答应嘛,你就以为你可能永远失去她
How does this compare to me being forced to relax for a few days? It doesn't! Thank you!
这能跟我被迫休息的痛苦相提并论?不能!谢谢!
I'm gonna go talk to Penny.
我要跟佩妮谈谈
I'm going to go inside, put on my coziest pajamas, curl up with a good book and wait for this nightmare to be over.
我要回屋里,穿上最舒服的睡衣,蜷着读书,等这个噩梦结束
Penny. Sorry. Hi. Hey.
佩妮,抱歉。嗨!嘿!
Look, I'm sorry I didn't text you back. I just needed some time to think.
听着,抱歉没给你回短信,我只是需要好好想想
Okay. Here. Come in.
好,进来吧
Look, if you want to break up, just say it.
你如果想跟我分手就直说吧
Leonard... No, no, no, no. I take it back. Don't say it. Just-just hate me, but stay with me. It worked for my parents.
莱纳德...不不不,当我没说,不要直说,恨我吧,但还是跟我在一起,我爹妈就是这么过来的
Listen, I don't want to break up with you.
听着,我不想跟你分手
Oh. O-Okay. Good.
哦,好呀。太好了
So, it's cool if I cry a little?
那我现在哭会儿,妥么?
Yeah, I probably wouldn't. Yeah.
可我大概不会哭。是啊
Look, you did the right thing last night. I was a mess.
昨晚你做得对,我当时一团糟
I was just frustrated because my career is going nowhere. Look, I get it, and I want you to know that I support whatever you want to do.
我只是因为事业前路渺茫所以泄气。我了解,我想告诉你,我会支持你想做的一切
Great, because I've been thinking, if I really want this acting thing to work, I need to focus all my energy on it.
太好了,因为我一直在琢磨,如果我真想做个演员,我就得全身心投入
And to do that, I should quit waitressing at The Cheesecake Factory.
所以,我该把芝士蛋糕店的工作辞了
Wow! That... That's a big step. I know. So, before making any rash... I already quit. And I support you!
哇!这...这可是好大一步啊,是呀,在作出草率的...我已经辞了,我支持你!
Come on, take me to work with you. No. You're on vacation.
求你了,带我去工作吧。不,你在休假
Please. What if there's a big breakthrough in science today and I'm not there to see it?
拜托啊,万一今天有个重大科学突破而我却不在场呢?
Do you really think there's gonna be a breakthrough without you there to do it?
你真以为没有你会有科学突破吗?
No. I was just tricking you. Bye.
没有,这是计谋。再见
Leonard, wait! Take me with you. No! Please. No!
莱纳德等等!别丢下我。不!求你了!不!
Too bad. I'm coming with you. Oh, Sheldon, stay! But... I said stay!
由不得你,我就要跟着。谢尔顿,不许动!可是...我说了别动!
I'm going to work.
我要去工作了
Do not follow me.
不要跟着我
Hey, Stuart. Hey. Sorry. Did I startle you? Yes, but at this point, pretty much any customer does.
你好呀,斯图尔特。嗨!抱歉,我吓到你了吗?是呀,不过这节骨眼上,是个顾客都会吓到我
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮你的吗?
Well, I need a little help.
有个小事麻烦你
I accidentally destroyed one of Howard's comic books this morning, and was hoping I could replace it.
今天早上我不小心弄坏了霍华德的一本漫画书,我想换一个新的
Wow. What happened?
怎么弄坏的?
Batman got his ass kicked by my curling iron.
蝙蝠侠被我的卷发棒虐了
Well, don't let The Riddler know that.
可别让谜语人知道哦
It's a comic book joke.
这是个漫画书笑话
Or maybe it's not.
也许不是
Do you have this one?
你有这本吗?
Uh, well, it's-it's pretty rare. Can you give me a few days to track it down?
额,这本挺稀有的,能给我几天时间找找吗?
Ooh, I was kind of hoping to get it before Howie comes home from work.
我想在华仔下班回家前就拿到
Oh. What's the hurry?
干嘛这么着急?
Well, he's always saying I should be more careful with my curling iron, and it seems like a dangerous precedent to let him think he can be right.
他总唠叨,用卷发棒的时候要小心一点,让他觉得自己还有说对的时候,绝对后患无穷
Well, I'll do what I can, but I can't make any promises.
我尽力吧,可我不能保证
You know, I do work at a pharmaceutical company.
我可是在一家大型制药公司工作的哦
If you can make this happen today, I can hook you up with anxiety medication, antidepressants. Really?
如果你今天能给我找到,我可以给你提供点焦虑症药和抗抑郁药哦。真的?
Do you have any of these?
这些药你有吗?
Hello, Mr. Rat Brain.
你好,老鼠脑先生
Not so bitey without the rest of the rat to back us up now, are we?
失去老鼠之身,猖狂不起来了吧?
Anybody home?
有人在吗?
Hey, what brings you guys here?
嗨,什么风把你们吹来啦?
Well, we were just on our way to lunch and wanted to see if you'd like to join. Why?
厄,我们正准备去吃午饭顺便过来看看,你是否愿意一起去。为啥?
Because Sheldon's not here this week, and you don't think I have any other options? I'm just kidding. I'll get my purse. Hi, Amy. I... Oh.
因为谢尔顿这周不在,你们就以为我没人一起吃饭啦?开玩笑的,我去拿钱包。好呀艾米,我...哦
I'm sorry. I didn't know you had any company. That's okay.
不好意思,我不知道你有伴了。没关系
Uh, Bert, this is Howard and Rajesh. Guys, this is Bert.
厄,伯特,这是霍华德和拉杰什,这位是伯特
Hey. Good to see you. Hey.
嗨,很高兴认识你,嗨
Anyway, I wanted to show you this tourmalinated quartz that we got in the lab.
不过,我想给你看看,我们实验室的黑发晶
This is so pretty.
这太漂亮了
Bert works for the geology department.
伯特在地质学组工作
Yeah. You know what, uh, geologists and Bon Jovi have in common?
嗯,你知道地质学家,和邦·乔维的相似之处吗?
You're both into rock? Yeah.
你们都喜欢石头(摇滚)?没错
Well, see ya. Oh, you forgot your quartz.
唔,回见。哦,你忘了你的水晶
Oh, it's okay. I want you to have it. Bye.
哦,没事,现在这是你的水晶,再见
He's nice. Yeah, he's nice because he likes you.
他人不错。嗯,他对你好因为他喜欢你
What?! No, he doesn't. He brought you a pretty rock. So? He does that every day... Oh.
什么?!不,没这回事。他给你送了个漂亮的石头。那又怎么样? 他每天都...噢
You know, if you'd rather skip lunch and hang out with your boyfriend Bert, it's totally okay.
知道吗,如果你宁愿省掉午饭和你男朋友伯特一起度过,绝不干涉
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我的男朋友
Are you sure? He's tall, pale and awkward. That sounds like your type.
你确定吗?他身材高大,脸色苍白而举止怪异,听起来是你的菜
Should someone as lonely as you really be making fun of me?
像你这么寂寞的人还有心情拿我开涮吗?
Yeah, grow up, Howard. God.
就是,霍华德,成熟点,天呐
What do I do? I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我该怎么办?我不想伤他的心
Maybe the problem is he thinks you're available. Does he know you're dating Sheldon?
也许问题是他觉得你是单身的,他知道你和谢尔顿在拍拖吗?
I guess it hasn't come up.
我想我还没提起那事
There you go.
就是的嘛
And does Sheldon know you're dating Sheldon?
那么谢尔顿知道你在和他拍拖吗?
I'm sorry. Who are you dating?
不好意思,你女朋友是哪位?
Yeah, knock it off, Howard!
就是,省省吧,霍华德!
Oh. Hey, Sheldon. Hello.
哦,你好,谢尔顿。你好
You okay?
你没事吧?
I'm on vacation. What do you think?
我在休假,你觉得呢?
Why are you sitting in the stairwell?
你为啥坐在台阶上?
Leonard told me to stay.
莱纳德叫我呆在这儿
Oh. Well, good boy.
好吧,真乖
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Oh, I have a ton of errands to run. I need to make copies of my headshot, send them off to agents and sign up for a new acting class and... Well, have fun. Okay.
哦,我有好多事要办,我要去复印几张证件照,送去经纪公司,然后去报名新的表演班,然后...好吧,玩的开心。好滴
You want to come with me? Really?
想和我一起去吗?可以吗?
Come on, boy. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
来吧,乖,我们走,走起
Get in the car. Come on.
快点,上车
All right, thanks a lot.
好的,谢谢
They have one at Capital Comics.
在首都漫画城里有一本
Oh, that's great. No, it's not. I hate that place.
哦,太好了,不,一点都不好,我讨厌那个地方
Guy who owns it is a jerk.
那地方的老板是个混蛋
He's always making me feel bad about myself.
他总是让我觉得自己很失败
Oh, that's terrible.
哦,那太糟了
What's the address?
地址在哪?
You know, why don't I just take you there? That way, I can make sure he doesn't rip you off.
算了,我还是带你去吧?这样才能保证他不会把你大卸八块
Oh, thanks, but I don't want you to close up. I mean, won't you lose business?
哦,谢谢,不过我不想你因此关门休息 我的意思是,这样不会影响生意吗?
Sorry. That was mean.
对不起,这话太刻薄了
Penny really quit The Cheesecake Factory? Yeah.
佩妮真的辞了芝士蛋糕店?是啊
So, what is she doing today? I don't know.
那她今天干啥呢? 我不知道
She already thinks I don't support this, so if I call, it might look like I'm checking up on her.
她已经察觉我并不支持这件事,所以如果我打电话问,搞得就像我在查岗一样
Well, do you support this?
那么,你支持这件事吗?
Of course I do.
我当然支持
She's a great actress. I'm proud she's taking this risk.
她是个很棒的演员,很高兴她能迈出这一步
That's nice. You bought that? Great!
真窝心。你吃这套?太好了!
I got to call her before I forget how I said it.
我要马上打电话以免忘了这套台词
Hey. Hi. What's up?
嗨。嗨,怎么啦?
Oh, how's it going? You taking Hollywood by storm?
哦,今天过得如何?你席卷了好莱坞没?
Actually, I'm at The Cheesecake Factory.
实际上,我在芝士蛋糕店
You got your job back. That is great news.
你找回工作啦,好消息哇
I didn't want to say anything, but you are making the right choice. To plunge yourself into debt right now would be literally insane.
我本不想说什么,但你总算做了正确的决定,这么早就陷入债务之中实在是太愚蠢。
Yeah. I'm just returning my uniform.
嗯,我只是去把工作服还回去的
And I support you.
我支持你
Before we begin your guided meditation, close your eyes and picture yourself in a peaceful environment. Okay.
在进入冥想前,闭上双眼,想象自己在一个静谧的地方。好的
I'm inside the CERN super collider.
我在欧洲核子研究中心的超级对撞机里
Now, take a deep, relaxing breath in through your nose. And let it out.
现在用鼻子柔和地深吸,呼气
Wow. Didn't see that coming. In.
喔,没想到还要呼气。吸
Let me guess. And out.
我来猜猜。然后呼
What was I gonna do? Two "ins" in a row?
不然我怎么做?连"吸"两次吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
setback ['setbæk]

想一想再看

n. 顿挫,挫折,退步

联想记忆
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
comic ['kɔmik]

想一想再看

n. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素
adj.

联想记忆
curl [kə:l]

想一想再看

n. 卷曲,卷发,年轮,漩涡,[足]曲线球
v

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
breakthrough ['breik.θru:]

想一想再看

n. 突破

 
outrage ['autreidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 暴行,侮辱,愤怒
vt. 凌辱,激怒

联想记忆
precedent ['presidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 先前的
n. 先例,惯例

联想记忆
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。