手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第二季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集:小型的16岁生日聚会

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Take me now.
现在就要了我吧
Why?
为什么
To prove that nothing matters.
证明我一点都不在乎
That's not the blair i want.
这不是我想要的布莱尔
What are you doing with this insect?
你跟这害虫有什么瓜葛
Having the time of my life, thank you.
谢谢你,我们在享受生活啊
Serena is in "women's wearar daily."
瑟琳娜和波比?丽芙顿上了
with poppy lifton.
《最佳女士着装日志》
Remember when we were savannah and svetlana.
记得我们假扮萨凡纳跟斯维特拉娜吗
I totally forgot about savannah and svetlana.
我完全忘记了萨凡纳和斯维特拉娜
Andrew got caught in a riptide.
安德鲁陷入激流,被卷入海中了
Yeah, if we had known, we wouldn't have even bothered you.
嗯,如果我们知道的话就不会来麻烦你了
Is it over?
事情结束了吗
We've already lost one son.
我们已经失去了一个孩子
we weren't losing another.
我们不会重蹈覆辙的
So you excited for nate's big adventure this summer?
你为内特的大冒险而感到兴奋吗
He told you about our backpacking trip?
他跟你说了我们的背包旅行吗
i was talking about the internship at the mayor's office.
当时我在市长办公室讨论那个实习
i should go. -Wait. stay.
我要走了,等等,留下来
Mornings are simply more fun on the upper east side.
上东区的清晨总是更加有趣
Our favorite things to wake up to
我们最喜欢的事情就是醒来一看
the sun in the sky,
太阳高挂半空
The nikkei on the rise
股票势头正旺
And a wake-up call from your latest lover
新欢打来叫醒电话
Or your best friend.
或者是好朋友打来的
Again, serena?
瑟琳娜,又是你吗
Good. you're up.
很好,你起床了
Yes, i'm up, just like i was up yesterday
是的,就像我昨天起床了
And the morning before that.
和前天也起床了一样
Well, after the whole carter/chuck thing,
当这个卡特恰克门事件结束后
You can't blame me for wanting to check in on you.
也难怪我想跟你求证一下
And as much as i appreciate the concern, s.,
虽然我很感谢你的关心, S
My downward spiral is on the upturn.
我快堕落的灵魂已经在升华
I'm at home in my p.j.s, eating french toast
我在家穿着睡衣和多洛塔
With dorota.
吃法国吐司
Come on! what was that?
小心点,那个声音是什么
Get off the phone! -dorota has a cold.
过马路别打电话,多洛塔感冒了
Dorota, i told you not to use
多洛塔,我告诉过你不要
your handkerchief in the table
在餐桌上使用纸巾
It's disgusting.
真恶心
Oh, it sounded like a car horn. it must have been on my end.
听起来像车喇叭,可能是我身后传来的吧
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm on 73rd and madison,
我在73街和麦迪逊大街路口
headed to via quadronno
去意大利餐厅
To get some pastries for our new-family breakfast.
为我的新家人们拿些馅饼做早餐
Well, uh, if i wasn't so full on french toast,
额,如果不是吃吐司太饱了
I would ask you to bring me one. see you at school.
我也会让你帮我带一份的,学校见了
And tell dorota to feel better.
把我的祝福转给多洛塔
I have here in my hands my first fan letter.
我手上,是我的第一封粉丝信
What, did you write it yourself?
你自己写的吧
No. no. "the new yorker" forwarded it to me.
没有,《纽约客》转发给我的
Some kid read my story. he loved it.
某个孩子读了我的故事,很感兴趣
Sent me his own story. i mean, he wants my opinion.
于是给了我他自己的故事,想要我一些意见
But i figured it'd be good practice for yale
而我觉得这是为去耶鲁的很好的预习
Since they make you do a crit with your classmates.
因为他们会让你和你的同学互相评论
Oh, a fan that gives homework. lovely.
一个能让你做功课的粉丝,很好很强大
Mm. what's this?
嗯,这是什么
it's my entry packet from yale that come to.
是耶鲁的录取包裹
There's just a couple of forms for you to fill out,
还有一些你要填的表格
And then we're done.
然后我们就搞定了
Look at us. everything's working out.
看看我们,好事连连
You're in yale and jenny might actually make it to 16.
你去了耶鲁,珍妮马上也快16了
That was a little touch-and-go there for a while.
有段时间形势真是危机呢
Yes, but i still have 24 hours to mess up, so...
是的,但是我还有24个小时闹腾,所以
Uh, dad, i don't smell coffee.
爸爸,我没闻到咖啡味
Yeah, and the waffle iron is cold.
早餐饼干也还没做
Oh, yeah. lily's doing breakfast today.
是的,莉莉今天做早餐
She wants to talk to us. ominous.
她想跟我们谈谈,我有不详的预感
Or delicious.
我有美味的预感
I mean, do you know how many types of jam
你知道她家有多少种果酱吗
They have there? come on. we're gonna be late.
快点,我们要迟到了
A lot.
很多种
Hey. i'll be there in a second.
我马上就来
Would you care to read my fan letter in person?
你介意亲自看看我的粉丝信吗
As happy as i am for you, i'm a little freaked out.
虽然我为你高兴,但我有点抓狂了
I gave nate a week to call, and he hasn't.
我给了内特一周时间打来电话,但他没有
Well, if I remembere right
如果我没记错的话
You left him alone at a party
在那个让他备受瞩目的派对上
where he was being honored.
是你丢下了他
Which i feel terrible about.
对此我感到很糟糕
I just wish he would give me a chance to apologize.
我希望他能给我一个道歉的机会
Oh, he will, when he's ready.
当他准备好了的时候他会的
Okay.
好吧
Did you just set me up?
你刚刚给我开了个玩笑吗
What do you mean?
你说什么
Nate just sent me an e-mail.
内特刚刚给我了一封电子邮件
He wants me to meet him at his place in a half-hour.
他希望我半个小时后去他家找他
Really? well, that... i mean, i was just winging it,
是吗,额,我,我只是开个玩笑
But that's good.
但是效果很好
Serena!
瑟琳娜
Hi!
Poppy. oh, my gosh. hey. oh, it's so good to see you.
波比,我的天哪,见到你真高兴
I was beginning to think
本来还在想
We weren't running in the same circles anymore.
我们不会再有交集了
It's been so long. cute coat.
这么长时间了,衣服不错
oh, thanks. you...you look great
谢谢,你看起来也很不错
I love your hair and your tan.
你的头发和肤色真不错
oh, we just got back from Spain.
我们刚从西班牙回来
"we"? Yeah, me and my new boyfriend gabriel.
我们,我和我的新男友加布里埃尔
He's so wonderful, serena.
他真是棒极了,瑟琳娜
you'd love him. i-i'd love to meet him.
你会喜欢他的,我想见见他
You should.
你应该
But we're only in town for 48 hours, though.
但我们只在这里呆两天
Gabriel had to come in for business,
加布里埃尔来办事的
But we're gonna fly right back to costa brava on sunday morning.
但我们周日上午就要飞回陡峭海岸
so what about you? what's new?
你最近如何,有什么新闻吗
Seeing anybody? uh, yeah. dan and i got back together,
和谁约会了吗,是的,丹和我复合了
But then we broke up again.
然后又分手了
Oh, i'm sorry.
哦,对不起
And your friend... what's her name? blair?
你的朋友,叫什么来着,布莱尔吗
Yeah. how's she doing?
是的,她过得如何
Uh, good now. there was this thing between us,
现在很不错,本来我们有点隔阂
But then we worked it out, so... wow.
但现在好了
Well, it sounds like everything's exactly the same
额,听起来一切和我上次见你的时候
As it was last time i saw you.
一模一样
Makes catching up easier, though, right? yeah.
让我们更容易沟通,不是吗,是的
I-i'm throwing a party this weekend.
我这个周末会举办一个宴会
Really? oh, what's the occasion?
是吗,什么类型的宴会
not that you need one.
不会是为办而办的那种吧
Oh, it's...it's for a friend. it's for her sweet 16.
是为一个朋友举办的,她16岁的生日宴会
Oh. that's... sweet.
哦,那太温馨了
Yeah. uh, you should come.
是的,你应该来
Yeah. i'll, um, i'll have to check my schedule,
好的,我会看看我的行程
But i'll let you know. yeah. please...please do.
但我决定后会告诉你的,好的
Okay.
好的
Well, um, have fun with your little party,
好的,在你的小宴会上尽兴吧
And, um, just take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己,好吧
Lily, i can't believe you made us breakfast.
莉莉,不敢相信你给我们做早餐
Oh, i just toasted some bagels and
我只是做了一些百吉饼和
fried some bacon and bugeen
炸了一些熏肉,还买了果酱
Oh, really, it's no big deal.
是吗,没什么的
Well, if you turned on a burner,
如果你打开了炉子
lil, it's a big deal.
莉莉,这就是件大事
You are really committed to making this family work.
你真的很关心这个家庭关系
I'm proud of you, mom. aw. thank you.
我为你骄傲,妈妈,哦,谢谢你
Oh, charles, are you staying for breakfast?
哦,查尔斯,你留下来吃早餐吗
I have an appointment
我有点事情
What does chuck bass do on 8 am?
恰克?拜斯早上八点起来干吗
It's not like you work out. i do my cardio in the evenings.
不像你啊,我晚上才做有氧运动
Morning is for business, for which i am late.
早上是做正事,而且我搞晚了
So if you'll excuse me...
所以如果你不介意的话
Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else?
你们觉得像不像情景喜剧
It feels like a reality show.
像个真人秀
Good. so i can vote you off.
很好,那我就能投票让你出局了
It would almost be scary
要是你没穿花格子大衣
If it wasn't wearing plaid. um, wait, wait.
我还会怕你三分,额,等等
You guys didn't start without me, did you? hey.
你们不能没等到我就开吃了
You didn't tell her yet. no.
你没告诉她吧,没
What? tell me what? well, we wanted
告诉我什么,我们准备
to tell you in person and all of you.
告诉你本人和大家
We are planning a sweet 16 party
我们在筹办一个16岁生日会
for you here, tomorrow night.
明晚此地
Fantastic caterer and beautiful flowers.
一流的厨师和服务,美丽的鲜花
D.j., the perfect guest list.
音响,和无与伦比的客人
We wanted it to be a surprise, though.
虽然我们想给你个惊喜
We heard you had one of those last year,
我们听说你去年有过一个
And it didn't go so well. oh, jenny cake.
但进行的不太好,哦,珍妮小蛋糕
Well, that's why this year, i was more than happy
这就是为什么我今年这么高兴
To delegate to people who know better.
邀请一些熟悉的人来
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Uh... wow. i...
额,我,哇
You're not excited?
你不惊喜吗
No, i am. i totally am.
没,我很惊喜,完全的
But...
但是
Okay, look, last year,
去年这个时候
I would have killed for a party like this.
我想这种宴会想得都要死了
But this year, i-i don't know.
但是今年,我不知道
Things just...things just seem different. like...like, okay,
事情有点不一样了,就像
I was just kind of hoping that it would be us
我只是希望有我们和
And vanessa and jonathan, and then i don't even...
瓦纳萨和乔纳森,然后我根本都没有
Maybe those two girls from my chem class
或许再加上两个我化学班上的同学
Who didn't light my hair on fire that one time.
那次没有点燃我头发的两个
I'm sorry. is that okay? yeah. yeah.
对不起,那样可以吗,当然
I mean, well, maybe you should just try the cake first.
我的意思是,或许你应该尝尝那个蛋糕
Of course it's okay. it's your birthday.
当然可以了,这是你的生日
It's whatever you want. yeah, yeah. no, it's not a problem.
你要怎么样都行,是的,没关系
I'll...i'll just... i'll cancel. i'm thinking my famous chili.
我去取消宴会,我在想我著名的那道菜
Maybe some board games.
或许一些棋盘游戏
Yeah. yeah.
是啊,是啊
Um, but really, thank you so much for thinking of me.
不过真的多谢你们想着我
It means a lot.
这很重要
Um, i'll just go cancel the caterer.
我去和饮食负责人说取消
I should probably get to school.
我该去学校了
I don't understand why she wouldn't want it.
我不明白为什么她不想要
Every culture in the world has
这个世界上谁不想要
some version of a sweet 16 party.
一个美好的16岁派对啊
It's like a universal rite of passage.
就像是个成年礼
Well, since she got back to constance,
自从她回到康士坦次
Jenny hasn't exactly made a lot of friends.
珍妮就没怎么交到过朋友
You know, downsizing the party might have something to do
你知道,如果害怕没人来参加
With the fear that no one will show up.
大概就不想那么大费周章了
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Word is out that your party went
听说你的派对在最后一刻
from 60 to zero in the last hour..
被紧急取消了
We knew you'd accept defeat gracefully.
你想保全面子,我们明白
What are you talking about?
你们说什么呢
You canceled jenny's party to move off penelope's date.
你取消了珍妮的派对来赴佩内洛普的约
Penelope's having a party tomorrow night?
佩内洛普明晚有派对
Since when?
什么时候有的
Since always. we were all going, but at least now
一直都有啊,我们都去,而且现在看来
We don't have to pretend to feel bad about missing yours.
我们不用因为错过你的派对而假装遗憾了
Hey, p. - hey, girls. how excited are
嘿, P姑娘们
you about the part don't cancel...
派对没取消你们是不是很激动
Spotted...s. learning the answer to the age-old question,
注意, S要学会回答这个老问题
"what if you were throwing a party and no one cared?"
如果你要办派对,却没人理睬时怎么办
When that happens, don't cancel...
答案是,别取消
Poppy, hey. it's serena.
波比,我是瑟琳娜
You know that party i was telling you about?
还记得我说过的那个派对吧
I was hoping we could meet up. I need your help.
我想见见你,我需要你的帮助
Make them eat cake.
用糖衣炮弹攻破他们吧
I see you got the e-mail i sent from Nate's account.
你收到我用内特的账号发的邮件了
His password has been "soccer" since the fifth grade.
从五年级开始他的密码就一直是"橄榄球"
Look, Blair leaves his place at this time every morning.
布莱尔每天早上都这时候离开他家
When you're ready to do something about it,
你要是想做点什么
You know where i am.
你知道去哪找我
And when you're not from the upper east side,
如果你不是来自上东区
Sometims a morning is just beginning to a very bad day.
有时候早上就预示着这是糟糕的一天
I'm all foyou and nate
你和内特,是不是有点像
Isn't that a bit "been there, done that, got dumped twice"?
就在这,就这样做,被甩两次
Nate and I are purely platonic.
我和内特是纯洁的男女关系
I've seen you leave his place in the morning.
今天早上我看见你从他家出来
Oh, of course you're stalking me.
你在跟踪我是吧
You know, if you were any good at it,
如果你擅长做这个的话
You would know i bring him breakfast.
你就会知道我是去给他送早餐的
We're just friends. we haven't
我们只是朋友
shared so much kiss even
都没有接过吻
Friends?
朋友啊
That makes total sense.
原来如此啊
There's no spark between you two, never was.
你俩从来不来电是吧
You're like a green twig and a soggy match,
就像是翠绿的树枝和湿润的火柴
A rusty hammer and an icy nail.
生锈的锤子和冰冷的钉子
Nate and I have... had plenty of spark.
内特和我有,曾经很来电
Better than that...fireworks. That was us.
比烟火还要灿烂,那是我和你
Chuck...
恰克
Don't act like i didn't fight for you.
别装的好像我没争取过你似的
I did...hard, and for a long time.
我争取过你,那么努力,那么久
So please,
所以拜托你
Forgive me if now that we're over, i'm exhausted.
既然我们结束了就原谅我吧,我精疲力竭了
So what, you're with nate because it's easy?
那你和内特在一起是因为很轻松咯
I'm not with nate.
我没有和内特在一起
But if i was, what's wrong with easy?
就算有,轻松又有什么错
Maybe it's easy because it's right.
也许轻松是因为找对了人
Oh, really? is that why nate is so reluctant
是吗,那为什么内特那么难过
To break things off with vanessa?
就因为和瓦内萨闹僵了
You do know they're still dating, right?
你知道他们还在约会吧
Try this.
尝尝这个
Wonderful.
很好吃嘛
hey, is the, uh, yale packet around, dad?
爸爸,耶鲁寄来的包裹在哪
I just...i wanted to look at the dorms.
我想去看看宿舍
Oh, jeez. i-i think i left it at lil's. sorry.
见鬼,我丢在莉莉那了,抱歉
Oh, okay. that's all right. I'll just get it tomorrow.
没关系,我明天去拿吧
But, uh, let me know if you two need help. hmm.
你们两有事就叫我吧
Why did you just lie to him? the packet's right there.
你为什么要对他撒谎,包裹就在这里
Dan was denied... financial aid at yale.
耶鲁拒绝了,丹的经济救助
Funds are limited,
资金有限
And these days, there are a lot of other students
而且最近,他们收的很多学生
That need it more than we do.
比我们更需要救助
I'm sorry. do you save,
真遗憾,你存钱了吗
Of course, but i-i planned
当然,但是我以为
On at least part of his tuition being subsidized.
他的学费至少有一部分补贴
Well, um, i mean, i could help you out.
我想,我能帮你点忙
Thank you, but no. as kind as it is for you to offer,
谢谢,不过算了吧,不用你来支付
I think i need to handle this on my own.
我想还是自己解决比较好
I just wish i had an idea.
我只希望我能想出办法
Well, you could sell the loft, and then you'd have, um,
你可以把房子卖了
Enough for dan's tuition and then some.
然后就有钱付丹的学费了
And this is where dan and jenny grew up.
这是丹和珍妮成长的地方啊
Besides, where would we live? on the streets?
再说我们要住哪里,流落街头吗
Well... you could move in with me.
你们可以搬来和我住
That's a big step, lil.
这是重大的一步,莉莉
I know. but i always saw it as the next one for us anyway.
我知道,但是我一直觉得会有这一天
Are we ready for that?
我们已经准备好这样做了吗
Well, there's one way to find out.
也想不出别的办法了
Look, why don't you just talk to an agent
你为什么不找个经纪人谈谈
And see what they say?
看看他们怎么说
You know what i was just thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
Jennifer aniston is totally fine now.
珍妮弗安妮斯顿现在过的很好
I'm sure brad doesn't even feel bad anymore. okay.
布拉德皮特也不会再觉得愧疚了,好吧
I mean, i'm sure that there was some collateral damage,
我是说,我知道一定有一些附带的伤害
Which is always sad,
会一直难过
but his fate lay with angelina,
但是他命中注定要和安吉丽娜在一起
And he knew that,
而且他也知道这一点
So he had the tough conversation and moved on.
所以他必须要下狠心继续前进
This is your way of saying i should break up with vanessa?
你是在暗示我应该和瓦内萨分手吗
So me and you can... embrace our fate.
这样我和你就能,拥抱我们的命运
Ah. yes.
是啊
Okay. well, i wasn't actually gonna tell you this till afterwards,
好吧,我其实不想和你说这个的
but vanessa called a couple hours ago,
不过瓦内萨几小时之前打来电话
And she just wants to talk,
说她想和我谈谈
So i asked her to meet me for dinner.
我约了她一起吃饭
But can't you just text?
你就不能发短信说吗
No.
不行
But what if when you see her,
那万一你见到她以后
There's sparks or fireworks, even?
又像烟火似的火花四射呢
You know, they say breakup sex is
你知道,他们说分手时上床最
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿
Vanessa and i...it feels over,
瓦内萨和我,没感觉了
And i'm sure she's gonna tell me the same thing.
我敢肯定她也想和我说同样的事
Listen, i promise i'll come straight over after it's done.
听着,我保证完事后直接来找你
On their first trip to africa,
他们第一次去非洲旅行时
Brad and angelina's lovemaking was so intense,
布拉德和安吉丽娜的性趣如此高昂
The guards thought they were being attacked.
以至于保镖还以为他们被袭击了呢
Well, how about i just start by talking to vanessa
那我去和瓦内萨谈谈
And see where all this goes? sound good?
然后再做决断,好吗
Sounds great.
很好
Okay.
那就好
Oh, you must be jenny. it's so nice to meet you. oh.
你是珍妮吧,很高兴见到你
I'm poppy. - hi.
我是波比,你好
Serena, i wasn't expecting any of this.
瑟琳娜,太出我的意料了
Oh, well, my mom wanted you to have your dream dress.
我妈妈想让你挑一条你最爱的裙子
We thought missoni would be right,
我们觉得米索尼是不错的选择
So i brought a friend to help with the selection.
所以我就带了朋友来帮忙挑咯
So what about that one?
那条怎么样
Well, i wish i was the kind of girl
我也希望自己是
Who was having the kind of party
穿着这种裙子
Where i could wear this kind of dress.
参加这种派对的那种女孩
I'm not, so...
可我不是,所以
I-i think...i guess i'll just... i'll just try this one.
那个,我还是试试这条好了
Hey. thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你能来
After i saw you this morning, i felt kind of terrible.
今早见过你之后,我真是感觉糟透了
I'm...i'm in a rut, aren't i?
我太单调乏味了,对吗
Yeah. well, a girl like you
是啊,像你这样的美女
Should be on the arm of a designer
应该是前一天还在和
At the costume ball one day
设计师形影不离参加化妆舞会
And yachting around the maldives the next,
然后第二天环着马尔代夫快艇破浪才对
Not making up and breaking up with the same high school boy
而不是和同一个男生分分合合才对
And feuding with your frenemy.
还整天和闺中密敌争吵不休
I know.
我知道啊
What...what can i do?
那我怎么办
Well, this party would be a good place to start.
这个派对会是个好开始的
Yeah, i-i-i thought that,
我也这么想
But jenny is just really set on something more simple.
但珍妮一门心思只想越简单越好
Any 16-year-old girl would love
只要是16岁小女孩
The kind of party that you should be throwing...
都会喜欢你将要办的派对的
Adult, elegant, the right notables in attendance.
成熟,典雅,出席现场的各界名流
And you saw the way that she looked at that dress.
你也看到她怎么看那条裙子了
She loves it. she wants a party like this.
她喜欢的,她会想要这样的派对的
She just needs someone to hold her hand a little.
她只是需要旁人助其一臂之力
So... what do you think?
怎么样啊
We like that one better.
我们还是比较喜欢那条
Okay. i guess... i guess i'll just try it on.
那好吧,我去试试好了
See? she loves it. that's all the proof you need.
看吧,她多喜欢啊,这就是证明
You know, it's not too late.
现在还为时不晚
Why don't you start making some phone calls?
不如开始打几个电话如何
Hi. it's serena van der woodsen.
你好,我是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Um, i know my mom might have called you this morning,
我知道今早我妈妈打给你过
But there's been a mistake.
但其实是出了点差错
The party's not canceled. it's...it's still on,
派对不会取消,还会继续
And actually, it's...it's gonna be bigger.
事实上,还会更加盛大
Hi.
好啊
Hi.
Thanks for meeting me. it's really good to see you.
谢谢你来见我,很高兴能看到你
I have a feeling you're not gonna like what i have to say.
我下面要说的话,你听了不会舒服的
Hey, don't act surprised, v.
别一副很惊讶的样子, V
You saw this coming. i mean, you left first.
你眼看事情变成这样的,先离开的人是你
I know, but...
我知道,可是
I mean, i'm sure we can do something
只要我们肯努力,一定还有办法的
To figure it all out, if we tried.
能解决我们的问题
Okay.
那好吧
Well, at least we can end things honestly, right?
至少我们是坦诚分开的,对吗
Right. - because if there is someone else,
对,所以假如有第三者的话
You could tell me.
你完全可以告诉我
Probably make things easier.
这样还能让分手更顺理成章些
This is about you and me. no one else.
这只是我们之间的问题,无关他人
Really? - yeah, really.
是吗,对,没错
It's 10:30, dorota. what took him so long?
多洛塔,已经10点半了,他怎么那么慢
Maybe girl from Brokenly cry.Mr Nate nicely boy.
也许那布鲁克林姑娘哭了,好好先生内特
He wipe tears. he touch her hair.
便帮她擦眼泪,摩挲她的头发
She touch his.
她也回手摩挲他
Dorota.
多洛塔
Not that it's ever happen to me.
我又没经验
It's done.
结束了
Whoa. don't look too happy.
也不用这么高兴吧
Oh, right. sorry.
是哦,抱歉
Was it awful?
分手过程痛苦吗
No. things had come to a natural end, so...
不,我们已经没什么感情了,所以
And it had nothing to do with anyone else.
况且和旁人毫无干系
Of course. it was just about you guys.
当然,只是你们之间出了问题
Hey, listen. it's, um, it's getting late,
现在已经很晚了
And i've had a really tough day.
况且今天我也不好过
So how about tomorrow, okay?
明天再见吧,好吗
We could hang out this weekend.
我们这周末可以待在一起
Pour that dom down the drain, dorota.
多洛塔,把它倒进下水道去
Wait. is that the '96?
等等,这是96年份的吗
What happened, miss blair?
布莱尔小姐,怎么了
He kissed me on the forehead,
他亲了我的额头
Like he was a man, and i was a little girl.
好像他是叔叔,我是小女孩一般
No passion, no spark.
没有激情,也无火花
Maybe chuck was right.
也许恰克说的没错
Maybe all nate and i have together is just...
也许我和内特拥有的只是
History.
过往云烟
Poor b. it's hard to turn up the heat with an old flame.
可怜的B旧情复燃本非易事
But stand back.
可退一步来说
Someone's about to add fuel to this fire.
某人将要火上添油了哦
I have to say, i was a little surprised when you called.
我得承认,你能打来真是出乎我意料
That he dumped me, i can accept,
我可以接受他甩我
But then he had the nerve
可他居然睁眼说瞎话
To say that there was nothing between him and blair.
拒不承认他和布莱尔的事
The "just friends" speech? i got it, too.
"只是朋友"的说辞吗,我也听过了
They're making fools of us.
他们把我们当傻瓜耍
Well, not anymore.
再也不会了
Wow. you got a lot of board games there.
棋盘游戏真多啊
Uh, you know, we're going to a birthday party.
我们要去的是生日聚会
It's not a bomb shelter.
又不是避难集中营
Yeah, well, i want to have options.
我想选择多点嘛
Uh, do you know if vanessa's coming? - yeah. -
瓦内萨也去吗,那个啊
Yeah, she and nate broke up last night.
昨晚她和内特分手了
It seems like she's taking it pretty hard,
她似乎很伤心
But, uh, she wants to come to the party,
不过她还是想去参加聚会
Said she'd call. Okay -
还说到时电话联系,好
Oh, and that's probably her.
估计是她打来的
Hello?
Mr. humphrey? it's gail from brooklyn realty.
汉弗瑞先生,我是布鲁克林不动产局的加尔
I wanted to schedule a time
我想和你定一个方便的时间
For our appraiser to come out to your loft.
去你的阁楼估价
Is this a bad time?
现在不方便吗
Uh, yeah. you know, i'll call you later.
是的,我再打给你
Not vanessa?
不是瓦内莎吗
No. you know, we should probably start getting ready.
不是,我们得快点准备好
Okay.
好吧
Wait. back up, blair. nate and vanessa broke up?
等会,你刚才说内特和瓦内莎分手了
Oh, they had a falling-out after the van der bilt party,
范德?比尔兹家族聚会后他们就吵开了
Hadn't spoken for a week and broke up last night.
一周互相都没联系,然后昨晚分手了
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道的
Have you dumped me for vanessa?
难道你把我撇一边跑去安慰瓦内莎了吗
No. i've just been spending a lot of time with nate.
不是,最近我经常和内特在一起
Oh. where is this coming from?
你们怎么突然又好起来了
What? - you and nate?
什么啊,你和内特啊
After all that you've been through?
在那么多风风雨雨过去之后
You sure it's not just because nate's not chuck?
你确定你和他一起,不只为他不像恰克吗
I thought chuck was my future,
我曾以为恰克才是我的未来
Nate a part of my past.
以为内特是我不堪回首的往事
But now i'm thinking
但我现在却深切感到
Chuck was just something i had to get out of my system
恰克是我必须忘却剔除的那个
In order to realize nate was my destiny all along.
这样我才能看清内特才是我的最终归宿
Well, if that's really how you feel,
如果你真这么想
Then i'm happy for you.
那我祝你幸福
It's not exactly like i was rooting for chuck,
虽说我以前也没站在恰克那一边
And nate is good for you. no drama.
内特很适合你,平平淡淡
Nate and i have plenty of drama and sparks and fireworks.
我和内特的激情似火,燃情无限
Uh-huh. when are you getting to my party?
你什么时候来我的派对
You mean jenny's party.
是珍妮的派对才对
So do you have any idea what's going on out there?
你知道外面是怎么一回事吗
B., i gotta go. i'm sorry. B
不好意思,我得挂了
Jenny's gonna love it.
珍妮肯定会喜欢的
Hey, vanya.
你好,瓦雅
"Guilty liberal 'victims' and their assault on america"
"罪孽,自由受害者与其对美国的进攻"
By ann coulter?
安?寇勒著
Dorota gave to me.
多洛塔让我看的
She said important to know enemy.
她说知己知彼,百战不殆
It's okay. i read to make dorota happy.
无所谓了,我看了多洛塔才能开心嘛
I have to say, i'm excited.
我好兴奋啊
Oh, you should be.
这样就对了
Dad only makes his chili on very special occasions.
只有在特殊场合老爸才做拿手辣椒酱呢
Well, not just about my birthday.
我兴奋不仅是因为生日
I mean, of course about my birthday, but, you know,
虽说生日确实令人激动,可是
Lily and dad and all of us together?
莉莉和老爸,还有我们共聚一堂
I don't know. things just seem to be going really good.
好像一切都进展顺利啊
Yeah. a little too good.
是啊,顺利的有点过头了
What? since when is "good" too good?
什么,为什么说"过头"
Dan?
Uh, y-you know that phone call that wasn't vanessa?
记得那通不是瓦内莎打来的电话吗
It was a real estate agent.
是地产经纪人打来的
I think dad might be selling the loft.
老爸好像要把房子卖了
What? no. where would we live?
什么,那我们住哪
Well, i'd be at college.
我到时已经去上大学了
I guess you and dad would be...
你和老爸应该就会
Moving on up to the east side,
搬到东区这边住吧
To a deluxe apartment in the sky-y-y.
搬到这个高耸入云的高级公寓
Okay, yeah, yeah, funny. first of all,
行了,我明白,首先
You need to stop watching so many old sitcoms on hulu,
你得少看点情景喜剧了
And second, dad on the upper east side?
其次,老爸会住上东区
I mean, there's no way. no, we can't
不可能的,我们根本
live up here. we're
不可能来这里住,我们是
Humphy's. Damn straight -
汉弗瑞家的嘛,太对了
We grew up good. you know that?
我们成长的很茁壮,知道吗
Yeah.
是啊
Okay. it looks familiar
这里看起来好眼熟
And yet...
可是
Not bad, little j.
不错嘛,小J
What are you doing here?
你们来干嘛
Once i heard poppy lifton was coming to your party,
我一听说波比?丽芙顿会参加你的派对
I canceled mine. in the last 20 minutes,
就把自己的取消了,在刚才的20分钟内
I've been hit on by two bronfmans
已经有两个精英
and a gay designer.
和一个同志设计师来和我搭讪了
It was so worth it.
太值了
Kudos on rising from the social grave.
恭喜你从社交坟墓中爬起来啊
Speaking of graves, did something die in that pot?
说到坟墓,那罐子里装的是尸体吗
It's cumin.
那是茴香粉
I liked my social grave.
我就喜欢待在社交坟墓里
I dug it myself, and i was happy to lie in it.
是我亲手自掘的,我就爱躺在里面
What's going on? why are they here?
到底怎么回事,他们干吗都来了
I don't know.
不知道啊
This chili weighs a ton, though.
这辣椒酱太重了
I need to find a caterer.
我得去找宴会负责人
Jenny, hey. i didn't see you come in.
珍妮,我都没看到你来了
How could you with all this fabulous going on? well done.
你今天怎么这么美啊,不错嘛
Happy birthday, jenny.
珍妮,生日快乐
Poppy, i didn't expect to see you.
波比,没想到能见到你
Hey, uh, will you get us some drinks? - sure.
你能帮我们拿杯饮料吗,好啊
Well, surprised?
惊喜吧
Confused. i mean, what is all this?
是困惑才对,这是怎么回事
Where's my dad and lily?
我爸爸和莉莉在哪里
they're at "billy elliot," fifth road center
他们去第五大道电影院看"舞出我天地"了
I-i told them that a girl only turns 16 once,
我跟他们说女孩只有一次16岁生日
And she needs to spend it with her friends
和朋友一起度过才是最好的
And friends of friends. my present to you.
还有朋友的朋友,是我送你的礼物哦
serena, i didn't want this.
瑟琳娜,我不想要这样
Well, i thought you didn't want a social fiasco
你想抛弃的,不是社交失意吗
Where...where you planned something
你以为就算你筹划了派对
And people didn't show up, but this is perfect.
却没人来参加,但现在多完美啊
I mean, jenny, all of these people are here for you.
珍妮,这些人都是为你来参加的
Patrick, hey. uh, would you take a picture
帕特里克,你能帮我和小寿星
With me and the birthday girl? - sure.
拍张合影吗,没问题
It's a birthday?
今天是她生日吗
Excuse me.
失陪
Enjoying my party?
我的派对,玩的开心吧
You know, i was just saying to jonathan
我正跟乔纳森说呢
That this is a lovely, intimate family gathering.
这只是一个和谐,亲密的家庭聚会
Nothing says "jenny humphrey"
也只有特别订制的鸡尾酒餐巾
Like a customized cocktail napkin. mm.
才能突显珍妮?汉弗瑞的风格了
Eric, i don't get it.
艾瑞克,我不明白
Why would serena hijack my birthday?
瑟琳娜为什么要抢我的生日
Well, i know she was trying to do something nice for you.
我知道她很想为你做点特别的事
Maybe she just got a little carried away.
也许她只是做过火了
And maybe she wanted to prove to everyone
也许她只想向大家证明
She could still throw a great party.
她办派对的能力不减当年
Well... if she wants people to know
如果她真想让路人皆知
What a great party she can throw,
她办的聚会真不错啊
Why not tell everyone?
为什么不告诉所有人呢
I came to you because i wanted to do something
我来找你是想除了自怨自艾以外
Besides feel sorry for myself, but all it's been is
做点别的,不过看起来
Sleazy platitudes and...
都是白费力气,而且
You staring at my boobs.
你盯着我胸部干嘛
I came up with several excellent ideas.
我想到了一些妙计
You just shot most of them down.
而你把大部分都否决了
Yeah, because they all involved
对,因为它们都是
Leaking a chuck/vanessa sex tape to the internet.
把瓦内萨和恰克的性爱录像弄上网之类的
We don't have to leak the tape if you don't want to.
你不乐意的话可以不用把录像弄上去
Consistent, if twisted.
特殊情况,特殊对待
Why are they here?
他们怎么在这
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Spotted...two people who should know better
现场播报,两个该搞搞清楚的人
And two people who don't know what hit them.
和两个还搞不清楚状况的人
No, of course there's no keg!
不,这压根就没那玩意
Serena, who are these rowdy children?
瑟琳娜,这些野孩子是哪冒出来的
I mean, i know jenny's young,
我是说,我理解珍妮还小
but this is embarrassing.
不过这也太那个了
I know. i know. i'm so sorry.
我知道,我知道,我很抱歉
Um, just give me a minute, and...and i'll figure this out.
给我几分钟,然后,然后我会处理好的
We're leaving. you should come with.
我们走的,你也一起得了
Trust me, i would love to get out of here right now,
相信我,我超级想赶快离开这
But i think i should deal with the table dancers first.
不过得先应付了那些桌子上跳舞的
I'll...i'll catch up with you later.
我等下,等下去找你
well, do try, for your own good
一定试试搞定他们,速度
Yeah.
好的
Jenny. jenny, please help me get
珍妮,珍妮,麻烦帮我把
rid of these pf
这些聒噪的派对动物弄走
Um, they're not crashing, serena.
他们不是来闹场子的,瑟琳娜
I invited them.
我邀请的他们
Well, you have your guest list, and i have mine.
你有你想请的人,我也有我的
Yeah, but...but this can't be what you want.
好吧,不过你不可能想要个这种派对
Like you care what i want.
你又不在乎
Jenny, i genuinely thought that
珍妮,我真的以为
when you got of
你看到这
You would be thrilled, and if you weren't,
会很惊喜,如果你没有
Then i'm sorry, but you should have just said something.
那我很抱歉,但你该提前说的
Serena, i did, at breakfast,
瑟琳娜,在早饭时我说了
and you clearly...
而且你清楚地
Serena -um... it's fine. jenny and
瑟琳娜,没事,珍妮和我
are just having our first fight.
只是在破天荒第一次吵架罢了
There are strangers having sex in your bed. -oh, my god.
有陌生人在你床上嘿咻呢,天哪
Wait. did you get that out of my mother's closet?
等下,你从我妈的衣柜了拿了那衣服吗
The word he used was, uh, uh, "haunting,"
他用的词是"徘徊"
"a haunting sense of immediacy."
身临其境的感觉萦绕在脑海里
I love that. oh. yeah, he's... he's a smart guy, my fan.
我爱死了,他,他很有才,我的最爱
He's a good writer. he's a good writer.
他是个不错的作家,非常不错
dan, help.
丹,帮个忙
Well, i'm kind of in the middle of something.
我这正有事呢
Well, i need you to be in the middle
我需要你去处理些
Of something else.
别的事
Where'd your boyfriend go?
你男朋友呢
We're not a couple.
我们不是一对
It's just physical.
只是生理本能
I'll take your word for it.
我相信你的话
But listen, whatever's going on between you two,
听着,不管你俩之间发生了啥
Just make sure chuck
搞清楚恰克
Doesn't talk you into doing something you regret.
并没有怂恿你做些令你后悔的事
Whatever's going on with chuck wasn't his idea. it was mine,
不管发生什么都不是恰克的主意,是我的
And least he doesn't pretend to be one thing,
而且至少他不是当婊子
When really he's another.
还立贞洁牌坊
You said there was no one else. -there's not.
你说过没有其她女人,是没有
Blair's my friend. nothing's happened between us.
布莱尔是我朋友,我们之间很清白
Well, not yet.
暂时性的
But he's telling you the truth.
不过他说的是真的
Nate's a good guy.
内特是个好男人
If you'd have seen that, maybe you'd still be together.
如果你早点看清楚,也许你们还会在一起
Now that he's free, who knows what will happen?
现在他单身了,谁知道未来会发生什么呢
Exactly. we don't know. we're just hanging out.
确实,我们不知道,我们只是一起玩玩
Sure, that's what people do at parties, hang out.
是啊,就像派对上其他人那样
But later, when we're alone... blair...
不过后来,当我们独处时
We'll talk about it.
布莱尔,我们待会再说这个
What is there to talk about?
有什么好说的
Okay, do you guys want to have this conversation
好了,你们介意去别的地方单独
Somewhere else, alone? why are you still standing here?
继续你们的对话么,你怎么还杵在这
Blair, what are we doing in here?
布莱尔,我们来这干嘛
You're not leaving this room until we find out
不搞清楚我们到底是不是纯粹的朋友关系
Once and for all if we're really just friends.
你就别想踏出这屋子半步
Well, don't just stare at me. do something.
别仅仅盯着我看嘛,做点什么
Blair, stop acting like me being your friend
布莱尔,别再搞得像我是你朋友
Is some kind of plot to humiliate you, okay?
就能让你难堪一样,好不
Did you ever think that maybe
你想过吗,我们之间
Things didn't work out between us
之所以发生不了什么就是因为
Because we weren't friends?
我们其实不是朋友
You're right, nate.
你说得对,内特
This week, you've become my friend.
这个星期你已经成了我的朋友
It's amazing,
真不可思议
And i've never wanted to kiss my friend so much in my life.
我这一辈子从没如此渴望过我好朋友的双唇
We're at a party full of people in chuck's room,
我们还在派对上呢,在恰克的房间里
And he and vanessa are right behind the wall.
他和瓦内萨与我们只有一墙之隔
That doesn't excite you?
难道这不让你兴奋吗
Blair...
布莱尔
Don't.
Only my boyfriend gets to touch my hair.
只有我男友可以碰我的头发
They have been in there for a while.
他们在里面有段时间了
What if all we did is push 'em closer together?
如果我们所做的只是加速了他们在一起
You just need to relax
放松点
And trust in the power of our overwhelming sexual chemistry
要相信我们之间无人能敌的性魅力
To drive a wedge between them.
足以破坏他们的关系了
Go intercept him.
去拦着他
It looks like that went well.
看来你们进展不错嘛
You wanted to be more like blair waldorf?
你想成为第二个布莱尔么
Well, congratulations. you succeeded.
恭喜你,你成功了
Poor v. nobody gets what they want
可怜的V没人可以不用付出
Without losing something they love,
就能有所收获
Like their integrity.
比如她们的正直
Stains. -ooh. ew! gross!
脏床单,恶心
I can't believe jenny would turn
我不敢相信珍妮会把一场精致的酒会
A sophisticated soiree into a teenage rager.
变成小屁孩们的游乐场
Well, you did turn her sprabble and sloppy joe party
不过你确实把她的拼字迷游戏派对
Into a sophisticated soiree, so... you know,
搞成了精致酒会,所以嘛
Not that the punishment exactly fits the crime.
现在一切扯平了
Well, maybe on some entirely subconscious level,
可能潜意识里
I was thinking of myself.
我只想着自己吧
Well, yes, it...it may have been somewhat conscious,
好吧,可能不是潜意识是有意的啦
But i don't know.
我不知道啦
My...my life has just felt so normal lately.
我的生活最近过的太正常了
Getting back together with you and breaking up again,
跟你和好又告吹
Fighting with blair and then not...
跟布莱尔干架,然后
It just...it all felt so high school.
只是,这些都太高中化了
well, we are iihat's going o
我们本来就在高中
At least for a little while longer.
至少短期内是的
Old people seem oddly nostalgic
老人家似乎才会喜欢
for this time ihat's going on
经常的缅怀过去
Is it gonna make me sound like my dad
你还有一辈子的时间
If i say that you have the rest of your life
去举办这样的精致酒会
To throw these fabulous society parties,
但像这样把在你床上嘿咻的陌生人轰走的机会
But this might be the last opportunity you have
可能就这一次了
To roust naked strangers from making love on your mattress?
我这样说的话会不会听起来像我老爸呢
Actually, you know, it sounds a lot like college.
事实上,你知道,这听起来更加大学化了
Serena, we have a problem.
瑟琳娜,我们有麻烦了
How was i supposed to know that if i threw you
我怎么知道我给你举办一场年度最佳酒会
The best party of the year, you would sabotage it?
你却会搞砸它
How was i supposed to know how many kids would show up?
我怎么知道会有多少人会来
Parasites! hooligans! get!
走开,你们这些吃饱了没事做的混混
Vanya. vanya, what's going on?
瓦雅,瓦雅,怎么回事
Worse than the rats,
比鼠患还闹心
with their cell phones over and over.
举着他们的手机一群一群的来
It's too much. go home!
太多了,快回家去
Away, before i...
走开,在我
Call the cops. -politzia.
叫警察,警察来了
Well, at least they scared everyone away.
至少他们都被吓跑了
Hi, kids.
孩子们
We're home.
我们回来了
Oh, my god. oh, my god.
我的天,我的天
Okay, lil, deep breath.
好了莉莉,来深呼吸冷静一下
Oh! things definitely got out of hand,
很明显事情失去控制了
But the most important thing is that the kids are okay.
不过最重要的是孩子们都没事
Yes, well, that may be the most important thing,
是啊,就算那是最重要的
But the second most important thing is the apartment...
但第二重要的是我的公寓
The furniture, the...the rugs, the art,
我的家具,我的毯子,我的收藏
the...my closet.
我的衣橱
I thought i recognized that dress.
我是说我以前见过那件衣服
Serena, how did this happen?
瑟琳娜,这是怎么回事
Mom, i admit i made a few phone calls.
老妈,我承认我是打了几个电话
If you want to punish someone for the passed hors d'oeuvres,
如果你想为刚才的大闹天宫处罚谁的话
Point the finger here. guilty as charged.
看这里吧,罪名已经成立了
But as far as all the people...
不过所有的人
Oh, and you expect me to believe that jenny was behind this?
你指望在珍妮让我取消了城里最好的
After she had me cancel the best caterer in town
宴会筹办公司就因为她想要
Because she wanted clue and a crock-pot.
我会相信珍妮跟这事无关吗
Mom, you could...
老妈,你可以
Could at least make an attempt to mask your distaste.
你能稍微掩饰一下你的厌恶吗
Don't you dare leave me here to clean up this mess, serena.
你敢让我独自一人收拾这残局吗,瑟琳娜
When this family was just me and eric,
当这个家里只有我和艾瑞克时
If things got out of control,
如果出了什么乱子
It was a pretty safe bet that it was my fault. that's true.
那你可以很肯定的说是我的错
But as this family grows, so does the pool of suspects.
但随着我们都长大了,嫌疑犯也跟着变多了
This is not my mess.
这不是我的烂摊子
Okay, so whose mess is it?
好吧,这是谁的烂摊子
I mean, all i did was carry the chili
我就拿了点辣椒酱
And prevent teenagers from having unprotected sex.
还制止那些没有安全措施的小孩子们嘿咻
Serena may have had her own motives
瑟琳娜可能有她自己的动机
I may have helped
我也可能怂恿了一下
With the crowd situation with a few inspirational words,
造成了这失控的场面和一些提示的话
But, um...
但是
But i was the one who posted the party on "gossip girl."
是我在"八卦天后"上面发布有派对的
Look, i'm sorry, lily,
对不起,莉莉
And i'm sorry, dad.
是我不好,爸
And i don't know. maybe serena was just trying to be nice,
我不知道,也许瑟琳娜是想为我做点什么
But the party that she threw was totally embarrassing.
但她办的派对太让我丢人了
Jenny, i don't understand.
珍妮,我不明白
Um, it sounds to me like what serena put together
在我看来,瑟琳娜将大家聚在一起的行为
Was... delightful.
很贴心啊
You know, at least last year, it was my face on the cake.
至少去年蛋糕上的照片是我的
And the people at my party might have hated me,
即使我派对上的人都恨我
But at least they knew who i was.
但至少他们知道我是什么样的
I know that it's hard for you guys to understand,
我觉得对你们来说很难理解
But i like being me, and as crazy as it may seem,
但我喜欢这样的我,虽然你们看来不可理喻
I choose not to be a park avenue princess
我不想变成上流社会的公主
On my birthday or any other day,
不论是在我生日,或是任何一天
No matter what my address might be.
无论我的住址是哪里
What are you talking about, jenny?
你在讲什么啊,珍妮
The real estate agent called today.
今天房地产公司来电话了
Dad, you and lily might want to live together,
老爸,也许你和莉莉想搬到一起住
But i'm just not ready to stop being a humphrey.
可我还不想放弃汉弗瑞这个身份
Wait. live together?
什么,搬到一起
Teenage ragers,
愤怒的青春期少女
Annoying sort of siblings, being yelled at by my mother...
不好相处的未来妹妹,被我妈妈骂一顿
This should not be my life.
我的生活怎么会这样
It doesn't have to be, sweetie.
亲爱的,你的生活不用这样
I mean, so what if your stock took a dip in last quarter...
就算你的股票暂时下跌又怎样
Whose didn't? but that doesn't mean
谁没有过,可那不意味着
You can't still turn things around.
你不能扭转乾坤啊
well, then what are your suggestion...
你的建议是什么
And don't say to host another party.
不要再说办派对了
No.
Uh, well, it sounds to me like you need to get away.
好吧,我觉得你应该离开了
Yes. yes! road trip.
恩,对,来次公路旅行
No. i was thinking more like a private jet to spain.
不,我想的是一架去西班牙的私人飞机
Yeah. mm, see, even my fantasies are becoming dull.
对,尽管我的理想破灭了
Listen, gabriel's parents' place is insanely beautiful,
加布里埃尔父母那边很漂亮
And the weather and the food
还有那里的气候和美食
And gabriel's hot friends...
还有加布里埃尔的帅朋友
Mm. when do we leave? - tomorrow morning.
我们什么时候走,明天早上
Tomorrow?
明天
I... i'm embarrassed to say this,
告诉你真不好意思
But i-i think i might be grounded.
我有可能会被禁足
Serena...
瑟琳娜
No.
不要
I know.
我知道
Yeah, i mean, you're right.
是的,你是对的
Yeah, let's go to spain.
对啊,咱们去西班牙吧
To espa! - to espa!
敬西班牙,敬西班牙
Uh-oh, looks like someone's up to their old tricks,
看起来有人要玩老把戏了
And just in time, too.
而且时候正好
Cuidado, espa. here comes el problema.
小心喽,西班牙,你的麻烦来咯
Ugh. i can't tell if it's chili in my pot
搞不清楚锅里面的到底是辣椒酱
Or if some kid threw up in here.
还是别人的呕吐物
And wait it out while an army
在训练有素的部队
of highly traine circumstance restores our home.
来修复我们的房子时,我们耐心等待
did you ever hear from serena?
你有瑟琳娜的消息吗
Yeah, she left a message saying she was sleeping at poppy's.
有,她留言说在波比家过夜
Oh, i shouldn't have jumped to conclusions,
我不该那么武断
Been so hard on her.
对她语气那么重
And jenny should have spoken up sooner.
而且珍妮应该早点说出来
Lil, i'm really sorry.
莉莉,我真的很抱歉
And so is she. i know.
我知道她也是
I just think we might be moving a bit fast.
我们好像进展的有些过快
I don't think we should move in together.
我们还是不要搬到一起比较好
I love the idea of our family sharing a place together.
我很喜欢这两家共同生活的点子
One day.
总有一天会的
It's gonna be complicated to say to list
过早规划不太好
We need to find our way and the kids need to find theirs.
我们得找出自己的解决方法,孩子们也是
We shouldn't let circumstance
我们不应该给他们
Impose a time line.
强加上时间限制
I agree. but what are you gonna do about dan and yale?
我同意,但你准备怎么处理丹和耶鲁的事
We'll figure something out.
我们会解决的
Figure out what?
解决什么
What do we need to figure out between me and yale?
要解决我和耶鲁的什么事
I'm gonna go get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
Wait. is that...is that why you were moving in with lily?
等等,难道你是为这和莉莉搬到一起吗
To pay for my education?
来承担我的学费
Uh... what...at happened?
到底怎么回事
Yale has great financial aid.
耶鲁有很周到的经济补助
Well, as of now, we're a low priority.
直至目前,我们不占优势
It's all determined by need. and
是否得到补助取决于你的需求
I'm...i'm... we're we’re not need enough?
我,我们需求的不够吗
It's all relative, dan.
只是相对的,丹
Well, what do we do?
好吧,我们要怎么做
Well,I'm never let money getting a way
我之前从来没有因为钱的问题
Of your education before. i'm not gonna start now.
让你不能受好的教育,现在也一样
We've got some time.
我们还有时间
And you need to stay positive about your future.
你要积极面对你的未来
Did you call that kid who sent you a fan letter?
你打电话问给你寄信的粉丝是谁了吗
I bet he's dying to hear back from you.
我打赌他收到你的回应会激动死的
Yeah, well, i mean, it was great of him
是啊,他接到一定会很高兴的
To reach out like that, so i'll give him a call.
我会打给他的
Dan.
We'll figure out a way.
我们会想到办法的
Oh, i-i know.
哦,我知道
I should have known it was too good to last.
我该知道,我俩好不了太久的
It's just... i was having so much fun
只是,我和一个像内特
Hanging out with a normal guy like nate.
这样平凡的人一起,是这么有乐趣
We may not have had the drama or the electricity,
我们也许不会那么戏剧化或者激情四射
But you know what we did have? fun?
但你知道,我们很开心啊
Yes, dorota, fun.
对,多洛塔,开心
Nate...he's so nice.
内特,他真是太好了
Being around him wasn't hard.
和他在一起并不艰难
It didn't hurt... until now.
也不会受伤,至少以前不会
I miss my friend nate.
我想念我的朋友内特
Maybe you get happy soon.
也许你很快就会开心的
True.
The ducks do soothe me.
鸭子的确安慰到我了
Give me my loaf.
给我面包
Mr. nate called to ask where your favorite spot...
内特先生问你最喜欢的地方是哪
That be where he want first kiss.
他想在那里给你初吻
Is it true that you brought me here?
真是你让我来的吗
Well, you ran off too quickly last night,
你昨天晚上走得太快了
All i want to tell you
我想告诉你的就是
Is that i do want to be with you...
我的确想和你在一起
Just not like that.
只是不是像那样
Excuse me. do i know you?
对不起,我认识你吗
Uh, i don't think so, no. i met you
恩,我不这么认为,不,我见过你
last year, around this time actually
去年,就是这时节
You were with a friend of yours,
你和你的朋友在一起
And you were calling yourself savannah.
你说你自己是萨瓦纳
Hi. sorry i'm late. mmm.
嗨,对不起我来晚了
I got some freshments for the ride. hey! hey! yeah.
路上我买了点新鲜货
Did you two introduce yourselves? uh, not exactly.
你俩互相介绍了吗,呃,还没
It's serena.
我叫瑟琳娜
I figured. well, it's nice to meet you again.
我就知道,很高兴再见你
I'm gabriel.
我是加布里埃尔
Oh, my god. we're gonna have so much fun.
哦,天哪,我们会超级开心的
Hold this. i gotta get my coat.
拿着,我要去拿我的大衣
Scott!
史考特
Your phone!
你的电话
Who does, uh, scott know in brooklyn?
史考特在布鲁克林有熟人吗
No one.
没人
Hello?
Hey. is this scott? i'm sorry.
嗨,是史考特吗,对不起
scott can't come to the phone right now
他现在接不了电话
Can i give him a message? yeah, this is daniel humphrey.
我能留言给他吗,我是丹?汉弗瑞
He wrote me a letter, so, uh,
他给我写信了,所以
I guess if he wants to talk,
我想如果他想谈谈
Tell him he can... he can give me a call back.
转告他可以给我回个电话
Certainly. i'll pass the message along.
好的,我会转告他的
Okay. thank you.
好,谢谢
So who was it?
刚才是谁
Scott wrote a letter to rufus humphrey's son.
史考特给鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞的儿子写了封信
Why would he...
他为什么要
He knows.
他知道了
How do you delete an incoming call?
怎么删除来电记录
Mistakes, we all make them.
人人都是会犯错
They usually start with the best of intentions,
他们经常是好心办错事
Like keeping a secret to protect someone...
就像为保护某人而保守秘密
Ready? i'll be just a second.
好了吗,我马上来
Or getting some distance from the person you've become.
或是对自己的过往不能坦诚相对
Sometimes we don't even know what mistakes we've made to get where we are.
有时候我们甚至不知自己犯了什么错
Or we figure it out just in time
或是及时醒悟
To make it right again.
重归正轨
But every mistake happens for a reason...
但是事出总是有因
To teach you a lesson you would otherwise never learn...
来教会你可能永远不会学到的事情
You were going to leave without saying good-bye.
你要不辞而别吗
I knew you more like me than you were letting on.
我知道你会跟我一样不会勉强
Chuck, it's morning now, as in "cold light of,"
恰克,天亮了,该"冷静下来"了
As in "let's pretend last night didn't happen."
就像"昨晚什么都没有发生"
We could just as easily as pretend of this that will happen so.
我们也可以简单的装作,这还会再发生
And hopefully you never make that mistake again.
希望你不会一错再错
So we're clear?
我们说明白了吧
This is just between us.
这事只有我俩知道
It means nothing.
没有任何别的意思
What means nothing?
什么没有任何别的意思
Lucky for me, that never happens
我真幸运,从没出过这种事

xoxo gossip girl

XOXO八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
delegate ['deligit]

想一想再看

n. 代表
vt. 派 ... 为代表,委派<

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
impose [im'pəuz]

想一想再看

v. 加上,课征,强迫,征收(税款)

联想记忆
sabotage ['sæbətɑ:ʒ]

想一想再看

n. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,

 
spark [spɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 火花,朝气,情人,俗丽的年轻人
vi.

 
ominous ['ɔminəs]

想一想再看

adj. 预兆的,不祥的

联想记忆
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。