Where's Elena?She's home.And you're here why?
埃琳娜在哪里 她回家了 你干嘛不陪着她
Because she wanted to be with Jeremy.
因为她想和杰里米待一会儿
Here.Thanks.Listen, uh, what Rose told Elena about the curse.
给你 谢谢 我说 罗斯告诉埃琳娜的诅咒的事
I know. We'll keep her safe.
我知道 我们能保护她的
You know the only way we're gonna be able to do that is if we're not fighting each other.
我们只有停止互相争斗 才能一起保护她的安全
We let Katherine come between us.We let that happen with Elena,we're not gonna be able to protect her.
之前让凯瑟琳离间了我们 要是现在为了埃琳娜争起来 我们是无法保护她的
Yes, Stefan.Heard it all before.
没错 斯特凡 但这些我早就听过了
Damon.What?I'm sorry.About what?
达蒙 什么事 我很抱歉 你抱歉什么
For being the guy who made you turn 145 years ago.
为145年前逼你变成吸血鬼
Enough, Stef. It's late.We don't need to rehash that.
够了 斯特 天晚了 过去的事不必再提
You know what? I've never said it out loud.
是这样 这些抱歉的话我从未说出口
I guess I just need to say it, and you need to hear it.
我想我需要说出来 你也需要听到
I'm sorry.What I did was selfish.
对不起 我的所作所为很是自私
I didn't want to be alone.
我不想孤单一人
Guess I just needed my brother.
可能我只是想要哥哥陪着我
You know what? This sounds crazy,but alcohol helps.
你知道吗 这听起来可能有些荒唐 但喝点酒就会好很多
Or at least it helps me.
至少对我很管用
You know, with all that inside jittery stuff.
神经过度紧张的时候 喝点酒就好了
I'm hot.It's like my skin is on fire.Really?
我好热 好像皮肤着了火一样 真的吗
I never had any of that.Guess wolves are different.
我从没这样过 也许狼人不一样吧