At the beginning, I was very, very emotional.
一开始 我的情绪非常不稳定
Everything was heightened.I have that.
每件事都反应过激 我也是
How can you be a vampire?How can you be a werewolf?
你怎么会是吸血鬼 你怎么会是狼人
Who else is like you?Just me.
还有谁跟你一样 就我一个
It's a really long story.We can share another time.
说来话长 下次再详谈吧
Uh, how many other werewolves are there?Just me.
还有多少狼人呢 就我一个
And my uncle Mason,but he left town.
本来还有梅森叔叔 不过他离开小镇了
Look, Tyler...You can't tell anyone, OK?
听着 泰勒 别跟其他人说 好吗
Not about you, not about me.No one will understand.I know.
别说出我们的秘密 他们不会理解的 我明白
I want to tell you about my mom and yours and the founding families and the council,
我想跟你聊聊我们的妈妈 还有创始家族以及理事会
but I need you to promise me no one will find out about us.
可你得保证不让其他人发现我们的真面目
This is life and death, Tyler.
事关生死 泰勒
I have no one else to tell.I'm sorry about earlier.
我根本无处倾诉 刚才 对不起了
It's just,I'm alone with this.It's gonna happen to me.
因为 我独自承受着这些 事情就要发生了
On the next full moon, I'm gonna turn,and I won't be able to stop it.I'm scared.
下一次月圆时 我就要变身了 而我却无法控制 我很怕