Pull over. I want to walk the rest of the way.
靠边停车,剩下的路我想自己走过去
Come on, guys.
拜托,伙计们
It's only a couple blocks.
只不过几个街区而已
And I haven't been outside the embassy in days.
我都好几天没出大使馆了
Hello?
喂
We're on our way.
我们马上过去
Hey, chief.
站长
How long to the target? A little over eight minutes.
发现目标多久了,八分多钟
We scrambled two Fox 15-echos
我们一收到情报
as soon as the intelligence came back.
就临时调用了两架F-15E
Are the jets authorized to enter Pakistani airspace?
战机获准进入巴基斯坦领空了吗
Waiting for word from CentCom.
在等中央司令部那边的指示
Can we send a drone instead?
能派一架无人机代替吗
Not in the time frame.
时间来不及
What about ground teams? There are none operating in the area.
地面小队呢,没有在该区域执行任务的
I need to talk to Islamabad.
我要跟伊斯兰堡方面对话
He's on the secure uplink.
他在加密卫星线路上
Okay.
好
Talk to me, Sandy.
说吧,珊迪
What's the issue?
有什么问题
No issue. Only that I'm just hearing about this for the first time.
没问题,只是我刚刚才听说这件事
He's number four on the hit list, Carrie;
他是暗杀名单上的第四号目标,卡莉
What more do you need to know?
你还想知道什么
The source of your intel.
情报来源
Same as the last four high-value kills.
跟前四次高质量暗杀一样
Does he have a name yet, this source?
这个线人有名字吗
The deal was anonymity in exchange for information.
条件就是让他保持匿名,以此换取情报
So far, it's been a very fruitful relationship.
到目前为止,我们之间的合作收获颇丰
Well, so far, we've always had time to get a second opinion,
到目前为止,我们都有时间听取其他意见
double-check the intelligence.
对情报进行复核
Well, consider the target.
考虑一下这次的目标
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, there's a reason you don't get many shots
对海赛姆·哈卡尼这样的家伙
at a guy like Haissam Haqqani; he's famously careful.
下手机会不多是有原因的,他谨慎出了名
Well, we trained him, didn't we?
是我们"训练"出来的,不是吗
Trained him? Hell, he learned how to jump out of airplanes
何止训练,他在82空降师时学会了
with the 82nd Airborne.
如何跳伞
Did CentCom get back?
中央司令部发出指示了吗
Authorization to engage. On your command.
他们给予我们授权了,听你的命令
Where's the live feed from?
现场信号是从哪传来的
We got lucky, jacked into a NATO satellite.
我们运气不错,进入了一颗北约卫星
And that's the location right there?
地点就在那里吗
Yeah, the building in the middle.
对,中间那栋房子
It's a farmhouse of some kind, I'm told.
据说那是个农舍什么的
How confident are we Haqqani's in the farmhouse?
我们有多大把握哈卡尼就在农舍里
One of those vehicles out front-- the red Hi-Lux--
前面停着的一辆车,红色丰田皮卡
we've seen it at his compound in Miranshah.
我们在他位于米兰沙阿的住所看到过
What about CDE concerns?
那么附带伤害评估呢
No other habitations within 75 meters of the target.
距目标半径75米内没有其他居民
Well, obviously anybody inside the farmhouse
但农舍里的所有人
would be collateral damage. Yeah.
都会成为附带伤害,对
I'd feel a lot better if we weren't so blind
若非掌握信息太少,时间又太紧
on such a short clock.
我会感觉好得多
Sandy's source has always been rock solid.
珊迪的线人一向很可靠
Yes, he has.
确实如此
And Haqqani's made a bad habit of killing American soldiers.
哈卡尼养成了杀美国兵的坏习惯
Where are the F-15s? Uh, they're buzzing the border.
那两架F-15在哪,它们在边境盘旋
They can be on the target in 60 seconds.
60秒内就能抵达目标
Any friendlies in the area? No.
那个区域有友机吗,没有
Ordinance restrictions? None.
有条例限制吗,没有
Send them in.
派它们进去
Yes, ma'am.
是,长官
Smash 11, this is control. How do you hear? S11
这是指挥站,能听到我讲话吗
I have you loud and clear.
很清晰
I have you also, Smash 11. It's playtime.
你的声音也很清晰, S11 该行动了
12 from 11. Currently in comms with JTAC. Dial in.
S12收到,正在联系联合攻击引导员,拨入
Hey, where you going?
你要去哪
I think you can handle it from here.
我觉得接下来你能处理了
Just have the pilots do a couple of recce passes
结束后让飞行员做几次侦查
afterwards for damage assessment.
进行伤害评估
Uh, stick around, will you?
先别走,好吗
I'm supposed to be on a skype call with my sister.
我本该跟我姐姐视频通话的
Stick around. Control standing by.
留下吧,控制站待命
The group has a little something planned.
组里策划了个小活动
Control, we're two mikes out. Calm winds.
指挥站,我们已出发两分钟,无风
Copy that. Two mikes out.
明白,出发两分钟
Call weapons gone and time of flight.
汇报武器发射及飞行时间
Wilco. Hammer down. Three, two, one.
收到,启动轰炸,三,二,一
Weapons free, ten seconds.
武器十秒后击中目标
Copy that. Ten seconds to impact.
收到,十秒后击中目标
Blast two coming left. Pick up a heading 270.
第二波爆炸发生在左翼,方向270
Clearing airspace.
空域清理
Okay. Shut it down. Well done.
好,关闭系统,干得漂亮
Thank you, everybody.
谢谢各位
Chief. Thanks, chief.
站长,谢谢站长
For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个好姑娘
For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个好姑娘
For she's a jolly good fellow
因为她是个好姑娘
Which nobody can deny
无人可以否认
Happy birthday, chief. Happy birthday.
生日快乐,站长,生日快乐
"The drone queen"?
无人机女王
Speech, speech. Speech.
说两句,说两句吧
Uh... Well, I, uh...
我...
I don't know what to say.
我不知说什么才好
Blow out the candles. All right.
那吹蜡烛吧,好吧
Hey, Maggie.
麦琪
What happened to you?
你怎么回事啊
I know. I'm sorry. I couldn't get away.
真不好意思,我实在走不开
Well, you just missed them.
他们刚刚走
No, don't tell me.
别跟我讲了
We waited and waited. Finally dad gave up
我们等啊等,最后爸爸放弃了
and took her to the park. Shit.
带她去了公园,该死
I've been looking forward to this all day.
我一整天就盼这会儿呢
Well, they'll be back in a couple hours.
他们过几个小时就回来了
Oh, what am I saying? It's after midnight there.
看我说什么呢,你那边半夜了吧
I've just taken my ambien, so...
我刚吃完安必恩(安眠药),所以
You really need to wean yourself off that stuff, Carrie;
你真得戒了那玩意,卡莉
it's not good for you.
对你没好处
Well, neither is not sleeping.
睡不着也没好处
happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
So? What'd you do for your birthday?
你生日怎么过的
Interrogated a couple prisoners, flew another mission.
审了几个犯人,又搞了次空袭
It's all over the internet right now just how bad it is there.
现在网上都在说那边局势多糟糕
Well, that's mostly in the tribal areas.
主要是部落领地那边
The capital's been relatively peaceful lately.
首都最近相对平静些
If you can call eight suicide attacks
如果一周八起自杀式炸弹袭击
in a week relatively peaceful.
也称得上相对平静的话
You should be in Istanbul, out of harm's way,
你该待在伊斯坦布尔,远离危险
and Franny should be with you.
弗兰妮应该和你在一起
Well, that was the plan.
本来是这么计划的
How is she, anyway?
对了,她怎么样
A week older than the last time we talked.
比我们上次通话又大了一星期
You guys spent $134 billion
你们去年花了1340亿美元
on operational contractor support last year.
用于支持行动的承包商
That figure's high.
这钱可不少
Call it $120, then.
那减到1200亿吧
Ballpark.
可以接受
Okay. Ballpark.
好吧,可以接受
But I do know for a fact that expenditure will double
但我知道这花销要翻一番
when the U.S. and NATO combat mission ends in December.
因为美国和北约的作战任务年底就会结束
Meaning we're gonna have to hire a lot more
就是说我们还得雇佣更多
private military companies like yours to fill the security vacuum.
你们这样的私人武装力量填补治安真空
That's why we're here, General.
这就是我们此行的目的,将军
We have a proposal.
我们有个提议
What is it?
什么
Saul's gonna brief you.
索尔将向您汇报
Saul?
索尔
The force multiplier effect.
武力倍增效应
Yeah.
是的
What Aaron means is that, uh...
亚伦的意思是...
Actually, I have another thing I was gonna mention.
实际上我想提另一件事
Just a thought I want to throw out there.
有个想法希望在这里提一下
Okay.
好
If we'd known in 2001 we were staying in Afghanistan this long,
如果2001年我们就知道要在阿富汗耗这么久
we'd have made some very different choices.
恐怕会做一些截然不同的选择
Right?
对吧
Instead, our planning cycles rarely looked
然而,我们的规划周期很少能够
more than 12 months ahead.
超过12个月的
So it hasn't been a 14-year war we've been waging,
因此我们发动的并不是一场历时14年的战争
but a one-year war waged 14 times.
而是每年一次的战争,打了十四次
I think we're walking away with the job half done.
我认为我们这是留下了一个烂尾工程
Saul, could I speak with you?
索尔,我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Ask the general what he thinks.
问问将军的想法
Have we given our counterinsurgency program
我们是否给了镇暴计划
a chance to work? Saul.
足够的时间,索尔
Excuse us.
我们失陪一下
Saul, what are you doing?
索尔,你在做什么
I think I have an obligation.
我觉得我有义务说出来
What are you doing?
你在做什么
A troop drawdown will only inspire the enemy.
撤回军队只会鼓舞敌人的士气
Afghan security forces are nowhere near ready
阿富汗安全部队根本没做好
to step into the breach.
接防的准备
Save it for your op-ed.
那些话你留来写专栏吧
We're trying to win a contract here. Wasn't it Trollope
我们现在是在争取合约,特罗洛普(英国作家)
who said the best capitalist is someone who's greedy and honest?
不是说过贪婪和诚实的人是最好的资本家吗
First, the drawdown's happening, whether you like it or not.
首先,不管你喜欢与否,撤军照样进行
Second, it represents a significant market opportunity
其次,这给我们公司提供了
for this firm.
巨大的市场机会
I was there when we first went in, Aaron.
我们刚进入喀布尔时我在场,亚伦
Kabul looked like one of those black-and-white photos
那里就像黑白照片里的德累斯顿
of Dresden, 1945...
在1945年的样子...
blasted, wasted, deserted.
荒凉,荒废,荒芜
I'm aware of how much of your life you have invested
我知道你为了这场战斗
in this fight... Girls not allowed in school,
投入了多少光阴,女孩不准上学
roving gangs of men with whips enforcing Sharia Law,
一帮男人挥着鞭子,强制执行伊斯兰教法
a safe haven again for Al-Qaeda.
那里是基地组织的安全港
It's not your job anymore to have a say in the matter.
现在你已经没有责任再为这个问题发言了
We really want to risk going back to all that?
我们真的要放任它回到从前那样吗
Did you hear me, Saul?
听到我说的话了吗,索尔
It's not your job anymore.
那已经不是你的责任了
Do we have the after-action download from the cockpits?
我们从驾驶舱下载收尾侦查资料了吗
We do.
是的
I want to see the reconnaissance photos.
我想看看侦察照片
Mary's got them on her laptop.
玛丽存在她电脑里了
The deaths of over 40 civilians.
超过四十名平民死亡
The strike took place at 11:04 p.m. in Dande Darpa Khel,
晚上11点04分,在丹德达巴科尔
a militant stronghold in the north Waziristan tribal agency
靠近阿富汗边界的北瓦济里斯坦部落区
near the Afghan border.
一处军事要塞遭到空袭
Members of the Pakistani Taliban
巴基斯坦塔利班成员
vowed retaliation for the alleged attack.
发誓要报复此次袭击
"Haissam Haqqani has been martyred," said a spokesperson
据巴基斯坦塔利班的一名发言人称
For the Pakistani Taliban,
"海赛姆·哈卡尼已被杀害"
who added that Mr. Haqqani
他补充道,袭击发生时
was attending a wedding at the time of the attack
哈卡尼先生正在出席婚礼
and that over 40 members of his family were also killed.
他的四十多位家人也被杀害
"They have turned a wedding into a funeral pyre," he said.
他说, "他们把一场婚礼变成了葬礼"
"Our revenge will be unprecedented."
"我们复仇将史无前例"
Fuck you, too.
我也操你妈
Katie, fly a reaper over the AO.
卡蒂,派一架死神无人机到攻击地点
I want to see ground zero in the light of day. On it.
我想在白天看看事发地点,马上办
Well, at least we got confirmation of Haqqani's death.
至少我们确认了哈卡尼已经死亡
Yeah, but if this wedding's for real,
对,可如果真有婚礼
nobody's gonna give a shit.
那功绩就没人在乎了
I saw the kill list after 9/11.
我看了911事件后的追杀名单
Do you know how many names were on it?
你知道上面有几个名字吗
Seven.
七个
Including Bin Laden and Al-Zawahiri.
包括本·拉登和扎瓦西里
You know how many names are on it today?
你知道现在的名单上有多少名字吗
Over 2,000.
超过2000个
It's Alice in fucking Wonderland.
这真是他妈的爱丽丝仙境
You don't even have to be a terrorist anymore, apparently.
你不必是真正的恐怖分子
You just have to look like one.
只要长得像就会被算上
Where's Sandy anyway?
话说珊迪人呢
He said he's coming.
他说他在路上了
Where is it written that an ambassador must spend 90%
哪里有明文规定,大使90%的工作时间
of her time cleaning up after her chief of station?
都是在为她的站长做善后工作
Nowhere,
没有
but it is the case almost everywhere.
不过现在几乎都是这样
Well, we get along.
我们相处融洽
Why can't you be my station chief?
不如由你来当我的站长吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Peter has just been filling me in
彼得刚告诉我
on the well-wishers gathering outside our front gate.
我们大门口来了很多人
I saw that. Hey, Peter.
我看见了,你好,彼得
I've also got the foreign minister on my call sheet.
会见外交部长也排上了我的日程表
What can I tell him?
我该怎么跟他说
That Haissam Haqqani's dead.
海赛姆·哈卡尼死了
I know that already. What else?
我已经知道了,别的呢
It's pure PR bullshit, the wedding claim.
关于婚礼的说法,纯粹公关手段
Technically, it wasn't even a drone strike.
理论上讲,那根本不是无人机空袭
Technically?
理论上讲
It was a bombing run.
那是轰炸
Two F-15es. You're right.
两架F-15战斗机,你说得对
I don't think I'll share that with the foreign minister.
我不会将此事告诉外交部长
But just so I'm clear...
不过由此我也知道了
somebody high up in the Pakistani government
巴基斯坦政府的某位高层
signed off on this, right?
授权了这次行动,对吧
Oh, come on, Martha. What?
别瞎想,玛莎,怎么
It's their airspace, their sovereignty.
那是他们的领空,他们的主权
They scream bloody murder, but it's theater, it's face-saving.
他们控诉谋杀不过是演戏,碍于面子
They want these assholes dead as much as we do.
他们和我们一样,都想弄死这群王八蛋
They're a little less enthusiastic
我们杀害平民的时候
when we kill civilians.
他们可不太乐意
Haqqani was a legitimate target.
哈卡尼是合法的打击目标
Everybody in that farmhouse
在农舍的每一个人
had to know who he was, a marked man.
都得知道他是被追杀的人
He put their lives at risk, not us.
是他将那些人置于险境,不是我们
Can you get in closer?
能靠近一点吗
Who's he? Do we recognize him?
他是谁,我们认识他吗
I think he's just a kid from the village.
他只是村里的一个孩子
Well, he's definitely spotted us.
他绝对发现我们了
You want me to go with him?
你要我跟着他吗
No, stay here. See if you can I.D. any of the casualties.
别,原地不动,看能不能认出这些死者
You got it.
明白
Jesus,there were a lot more people in the farmhouse than we thought.
天啊,农舍里的人比我们想象中的多
Hey, chief. A call for you.
站长,有电话找你
Hello?
喂
Carrie, it's Quinn.
卡莉,我是奎恩
Quinn.
奎恩
Long time.
好久不见
Yeah.
是啊
What a clusterfuck, huh?
一片大乱,是吧
How you holding up?
你怎么样
It was a taliban spokesperson.
一个塔利班的发言人而已
I'm trying not to get too worked up about it.
我在尽量保持镇定
Yeah, we got protesters outside the embassy here.
大使馆外面有很多抗议者
They pull this shit all the time. If it wasn't a wedding,
他们总是来这一套,要么说是婚礼
They'd say it was a mosque we hit or a...
要么说被炸的是一座清真寺
orphanage or a mosque for orphans.
或者孤儿院,或者是养孤儿的清真寺
Uh, this one feels different somehow.
不过这次感觉不太一样
Why?
为什么
The time frame, the way we went in.
时间线,行动方式
The fact we didn't have eyes-on before we ordered the strike.
我们下令袭击之前,根本就没有目击确认
Well, way to stay positive.
你还真挺乐观
You still there?
你还在听吗
Yeah, I'm here.
在
listen to me, Quinn,
听我说,奎恩
Worst case scenario: It was a wedding.
最坏的情况,那是一场婚礼
Obviously not ideal.
显然不够理想
But Dande Darpa Khel's about as deep in the tribal area
不过丹德达巴科尔所处的位置
as you can get.
深入部落区
I'm-I'm not following you. Nobody, that's who.
我不太明白
We're bulletproof on this.
这事儿我们绝无纰漏
Bulletproof?
绝无纰漏
Completely.
绝对没有
Sorry.
抱歉
We missed the 4:00. Did you get my text?
我们错过了4点的火车,你收到我的短信了吗
I did. Thank you.
收到了,谢谢
We sat on the platform at Trenton for over an hour.
我们在特伦顿的月台上坐了一个多小时
Can you grab those wine glasses?
帮我收拾一下那些酒杯
Yeah. I really wanted to be here.
我真的想赶回来的
I know.
我知道
It's just, Michael's my boss, and...
只不过麦克尔是我老板,而
Well, I'll call him tomorrow, I'll explain everything.
我明天给他打电话把事情解释清楚
Thank you.
谢谢
Everybody thinks we should buy that apartment on 103rd.
大家都觉得我们该买下103街那间公寓
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,是的
What's wrong with renting?
租房有什么不好
It's not committing.
这样没有安定感
So we keep our options open.
让我们有更多的选择余地
Come on, Saul. You promised to give new york
别这样,索尔,你答应在纽约
at least three years. Three years?
至少待三年的,三年
I'll be pickled and on the top shelf by then.
我到时候都该发霉了
Don't say that.
别这样说
Honestly.
真的
It's not working out with Aaron.
和亚伦一起工作行不通
Are you gonna get fired? Is that what you're saying?
你是在说你被解雇了吗
No.
没有
It's just, I really screwed up today.
只是,我今天真的搞砸了
Then unscrew yourself.
那就赶快纠正
You go in tomorrow morning,
你明天一早就去
you apologize, you do whatever it takes.
向他道歉,竭尽所能
Mira... No.
米拉,不
It's my turn. We agreed.
我们说好了这回听我的
Aayan.
阿亚安
Where have you been? We thought you...
你去哪了,我们以为你...
Yeah. Well, I'm not.
我没死
We've been texting you for days. Why didn't you answer?
我们一直在给你发短信,你为什么不回
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know anything anymore.
我什么都不知道了
Hey, are you all right?
你还好吗
I feel like a ghost.
我觉得自己像个鬼魂
Lost them all.
我失去了他们所有人
Whole family.
我全家人
Hey, can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
If you're interested in the ballgame, sure.
如果你喜欢棒球就可以
If not, you're wasting your time.
如果不喜欢,你就是在浪费时间
None of the above.
两者都不是
Well, you're pretty enough.
至少你长得够漂亮
I'll say that for you.
我能这么说
You're Mathison, chief of station.
你是麦吉森,情报站站长
Who are you?
你是谁
First Lieutenant J.G. Edgars.
J·G·埃德加中尉
Uh, well, you got my name right,
你说对了我的名字
But I'm not Agency;
但我不是中情局的
I'm an FSO in the political section.
我是一名外交官
Bullshit.
扯淡
Ma'am.
长官
What do you want, Lieutenant?
你要干什么,中尉
You know me as Smash 12.
我的代号是S12
I flew the mission into Pakistan the other night.
那天晚上在巴基斯坦执行任务的人就是我
Hey, why don't you sit down.
你坐下来
Let me buy you a beer. No, thanks.
我请你喝瓶酒,不用了,谢谢
Is it true what they're saying?
他们说的是真的吗
It was a wedding party?
那是一场婚礼
I don't know.
我不知道
Even if I did, I couldn't tell you.
就算我知道也不能告诉你
Well, I feel sick to my stomach about it.
这让我觉得恶心极了
Yeah. You?
我明白,你呢
Ever feel that-- sick to your stomach?
你感觉到恶心过吗
Sometimes.
有时候
I try to see the big picture, though. The mission.
但我努力从大局着眼,执行任务
It was a wedding, wasn't it?
那是一场婚礼,对吗
I told you, I don't know.
我告诉你了,我不知道
I killed four Canadian soldiers in January on bad orders,
一月份,错误命令让我杀了四名加拿大士兵
dropped a 200-pound bomb on their heads.
在他们头上扔了一颗200磅的炸弹
I'm sorry. I really am.
我很抱歉,真的
Monsters.
禽兽
Wh-what did you say?
你说什么
Fucking monsters, all of you.
你们都他妈是一群禽兽
Get the fuck out of my face, Lieutenant.
给我他妈滚出去,中尉
Yes, Ma'am.
遵命,长官
Most countries are run by madmen.
大多数国家都是疯子在统治
This one is no different.
这个国家也是
Hey, keep your voice down.
小声点
Why? Who do you think is listening?
干嘛,你觉得有人会听吗
No one will listen if you keep shouting like that.
你要是继续这么嚷嚷,就没人会听
I'm not shouting.
我怎么嚷嚷了
Is this a study group?
我们这不是学习小组吗
Do we not have an exam tomorrow?
明天不是有考试吗
I don't know how you can study after what's happened.
都发生这种事了,你哪还有心情学习
Yeah, well, it's much better than being sad all the time, so...
总比一直沉浸在悲伤里要好
Well, the American Ambassador was on TV again this morning.
那个美国大使今早又出现在电视上了
So?
所以呢
She's still saying there was no wedding,
她还坚持说当时没有婚礼
that it never happened.
从来就没有什么婚礼
For the last time, Rahim, no.
拉希姆,再说最后一次,别再提了
But they are dishonoring your family.
但是他们侮辱了你的家族
People must know the truth.
应该把真相公之于众
He honors his family by continuing his studies, huh?
他只有继续学业,将来成为医生
And becoming a doctor.
才能为家族争光
We can upload the video anonymously,
如果你们担心此事会祸及你们
If that's what you're both so worried about.
可以匿名上传视频
I said, no.
我说过了,不行
No video, no nothing.
不传视频,什么都不做
But it's the right thing to do.
但这样做才是正确的
It's politics.
这是政治
I want no part of it.
我不想搅进去
Well, I don't know why I'm surprised.
真想不到会这样
And what's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思啊
Oh, I should know by now who I'm dealing with.
我现在知道我身边都什么样人了
Cowards.
一群懦夫
Hello.
你好
Carrie Mathison?
是卡莉·麦吉森吗
Speaking.
我是
Hold for Director Lockhart, please.
正在转接洛克哈特局长,请稍等
Carrie, you awake?
卡莉,你醒了吗
Uh, kind of.
算是吧
You been online this morning?
你今早上网了吗
No.
没有
Well, Dande Darpa Khel's gone viral.
丹德达巴科尔上头条了
Uh, say that again.
你说什么
300,000 hits.
点击量已经过三十万了
Video's only been up for a couple hours.
而视频只上传了几个小时而已
What does it show?
内容是什么
A wedding, little girls dancing.
一场婚礼,几个女孩子翩翩起舞
A bride and her mother, and then the missiles hit.
新娘还有她的妈妈,然后导弹袭来
It's devastating.
画面惨烈
Authentic?
是伪造的吗
Sure as hell looks that way.
绝对是真实的
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
操了,他妈的
Have you talked to Sandy?
你跟桑迪谈过了吗
He was my first call.
我第一时间就打给他了
You two are gonna have to put your heads together,
你俩得好好商量一下
find me a way to spin this.
帮我想出应对之策
Well, why not come clean, say we got the target right,
讲明真相如何,就说我们击中目标
but the wedding was an honest mistake?
但婚礼的事只是无心之过
That's not gonna cut it.
没那么容易了事
It has the benefit of being the truth.
真相怎么会没用呢
Look, Carrie,
听着,卡莉
The President's apoplectic, I'm not far behind, and
总统快气中风了,我也差不多
the Pakistan armed forces
巴基斯坦军事武装部队
want a full accounting by tomorrow.
明天需要一个详尽解释
Whatever you need, sir.
一切听从您的安排,长官
What I need is you on the first transport down to Islamabad.
我要你第一时间赶到伊斯兰堡
I'm assuming this was you?
这是你做的吧
You did this?
你传的视频吗
It had to be done.
我必须这么做
ake it down right now.It's too late.
马上把它撤下来,太晚了
Half a million people have already watched.
已经有五十万人看过这个视频了
Rahim, I don't care. Just do it.
拉希姆,我不管,马上撤下来
Anyway, I can't.
不管怎样,我办不到
What do you mean, you can't?
你办不到是什么意思
It was my cousin who uploaded it.
是我的堂兄上传的
Your cousin?! Oh, what?
你堂兄,怎么了啊
He knows the internet.
他懂网络这一套
He masked the IP using a proxy server.
他使用代理服务器隐藏了IP地址
What does that even mean?!
我都听不懂你说的是什么
Means, don't worry so much.
就是说你不用担心
No one will ever be able to trace it back to you.
没人能追查到你这里来的
Of course they will, Rahim! I'm in the video!
怎么不能,拉希姆,我被拍到了
Any idiot could join those dots.
傻子都能顺藤摸瓜
So you'll be famous then.
那你到时候就火了
You know, fuck you...
去你妈的
Call your cousin.
给你表哥打电话
Tell him to take it down. Now.
让他把视频删了,快点
Call him!
打电话
Okay, okay!
我打,我打
What's signals saying?
信号查出来了吗
Well, there's heavy traffic on social media sites
现在社交媒体网站和移动通讯
and cellular services, so no doubt about it.
都出现了拥堵,所以毫无疑问
We're gonna have street demonstrations later on.
等会儿街上就会有示威活动
Any more on who put out that video?
有没有查到是谁上传的视频
We'll have a name for you by the end of the day.
今天晚上可以把这个人找出来
You believe this?
你相信吗
I mean, what are the fucking odds?
这他妈有多大概率呢
The ambassador's demanding a sit-down with the entire station.
大使要求跟整个情报站的人谈谈
Tell her after lunch. -She wants before.
告诉她午餐之后,她希望是之前
Well, tell her there's no point till Mathison gets here.
那就告诉她在麦吉森来之前没什么好谈的
I'm picking her up at 12:30.
我十二点半去接她
Okay, that works.
这个可以
Hold on a second.
等下
All right, let me know when Mathison gets in the building.
好,麦吉森来的时候告诉我
I will. Where you going?
好的,你这是要去哪
Lie down. I feel like shit.
躺会儿去,难受死了
Guts again?
又是肠胃病吗
Yeah. Is a normal bowel movement too much to ask for?
对,要个省点心的肠胃也这么难
Welcome to Pakistan.
欢迎来到巴基斯坦
Uh, can we sit for ten minutes?
我们能坐个十分钟吗
You give me the lay of the land?
你把状况向我说明一下
Sure.
当然
The ambassador's out front with the locals on this,
大使暴露在一群本地人面前
so she's pissed.
所以她气得要命
Oh, I can't say I blame her.
这怪不得她
Sandy's intel was good until now.
珊迪的情报之前都还不错
What do you think happened? No idea.
你认为是怎么回事呢,不知道
Not even his own case officers know
就连他自己的情报官都不清楚
what he's up to half the time.
他一半的时间在干嘛
Lone wolf.
独来独往
Leaves the embassy odd hours, doesn't say where to.
在不正常的时间离开大使馆,也不说去哪了
Girlfriend?
在谈恋爱吗
Maybe, or maybe he's meeting the asset
可能吧,也有可能是去见
who's feeding him these upper-tier targets.
那些向他提供高级目标的线人
So who is this asset of his?
他这位线人到底是谁
Thought you knew. Nope.
我以为你知道呢,不知道
I have no clue either, so you'll have to ask him.
我也不清楚,你得问他
Well, I will, 'cause I'm the one dropping fire on all these people.
我会的,毕竟是我往这些人头上扔了炸弹
Yeah, well, I know what that's like.
我知道这是什么感觉
What?
什么
Checking names off a kill list for a living.
终于书写生死簿
It's a job.
这是工作
Doesn't bother you?
你能安心吗
What about when it goes wrong?
要是出了岔子呢
Doesn't happen that often.
一般不会的
But it did this time.
但这次就发生了
They were Haqqani's family.
他们是哈卡尼的家人
They knew who he was.
他们知道他是谁
They knew the chance they were taking being there.
他们知道去了那里会付出什么代价
Sandy said the same thing.
珊迪也这么说
Well, he provides the coordinates,
行啊,他给坐标
I fly the missions.
我扔炸弹
We make a good team.
我们合作得不错
I guess Istanbul was too tame for you.
我猜伊斯坦布尔对你来说太无聊了
Well, I was looking forward to it, but Kabul opened up.
我本来挺期待,结果喀布尔的机会来了
It's a hardship post. It's more money.
那岗位很艰苦,钱也更多
Like you care about that. It's more action.
好像你在乎似的,那边更刺激
But you can't bring dependents.
但你不能带家属
I wanted to bring you.
我本想带你来着
Why didn't you come?
你为什么没来
We should get you to the embassy.
我们该去大使馆了
Quinn.
奎恩
Fucking hell. Come on.
他妈的,快走
Hello.
喂
Sandy, it's Quinn. Where are you?
珊迪,我是奎恩,你在哪
In the residence.
在家
No, you're not. Security was just there.
不,你不在,保安刚才去过了
Okay. I'm off campus.
好吧,我在外面
Listen to me carefully, Sandy. You are blown.
听仔细了,珊迪,你曝露了
Somebody leaked your picture to the press.
有人把你的照片曝给了媒体
What?
什么
We need to bring you in now.
我们得立刻接你过来
I have to know exactly where you are.
告诉我你的准确位置
Did you hear me, Sandy?
听到了吗,珊迪
Your face is all over the goddamn tv news.
电视新闻里播的全是你
Yes.
听到了
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm on Korang Road in I-9.
我在科朗路I-9号
Did you take a vehicle? No.
你是乘车来的吗,没有
What's the intersection? Street 10.
哪个路口,10号街
Okay, we can be there in five minutes.
好,我们五分钟到
Keep your damn phone on.
把手机开着
Found him. He's in the field.
找到他了,他在外边
Corner of Korang road and street 10.
10号街和科朗路的交叉路口
I'm on my way, but send a squad.
我正在赶去,给我派支队
Copy that.
收到
Back! Back! Back!
退后,退后,退后
Get back!
退后
Go! Go! Go!
快走
Fuck! Shit!
妈的,混蛋
Quinn, go!
奎恩,快开车
I can't. There's another weapon in back.
动不了,后面还有一把枪
Base, this is Sandy. Contact with maybe
珊迪呼叫基地,我在10号街和科朗路交叉口
a hundred locals on street 10 and Korang road.
遭遇约一百名当地群众堵截
Ask him how far out the squad is.
问他后援队什么时候到
There's no gun back here, Quinn.
后面没枪,奎恩
It's under the seat! It's not here!
在座位下面,没有
Goddamn it.
妈的
Goddamn it!
他妈的
Let him go!
放开他
Get off me!
放开我
Get back!
走开
Goddamn it! Help me!
妈的,救我
Help!
救我
Quinn!
奎恩
Quinn!
奎恩
Carrie, no!
卡莉,不要
We can't leave him! He's gone!
我们不能丢下他,他完了
There's nothing more we can do! Now get down!
别白费力气,快趴下
Come on. Just give me a minute.
走吧,给我一分钟
We don't have a minute.
一分钟也等不起
The ambassador needs to be briefed.
我们要赶紧向大使汇报
Yeah, well, I need a minute.
我知道,让我缓一会儿
Plus, the director's gonna want an after-action report asap.
还有,局长肯定要我们赶出一份行动报告
We need to get our story straight.
我们得把故事给圆好
Carrie, give me a goddamn minute.
卡莉,我只要一分钟
Okay.
好
What do you mean, story?
编故事,你什么意思
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
We could have done more back there.
我们应该能做得更好的
You kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
No, I'm not. It was within our power.
不,我是认真的,我们本来能搞定的
You know what? Fuck you.
我操你妈
No, really, Carrie. Fuck you.
我讲真的,卡莉,操你妈
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你有病吗
What is wrong with you?
你有病吗
Five minutes. Inside.
五分钟内给我进来
I'm Carrie Mathison. I need to see the ambassador.
我是卡莉·麦吉森,我要见大使
Ma'am, you have blood all over the side of your face.
女士,你这边脸上全是血
Where's the bathroom?
卫生间在哪
To your right.
右边