Previously on Homeland:
《国土安全》前情回顾
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, but I knew your friend.
不,可我认识你的朋友
Who's that? Sandy Bachman.
谁,珊迪·巴克曼
Once you've done all I've asked,
只要完成我的要求
you can leave Islamabad.
你就可以离开伊斯兰堡
So what's the plan to find him?
那到底打算怎么找他
I'm working on the nephew now.
我们正在从他侄子身上切入
Getting him to admit Haqqani's actually alive.
要让他承认哈卡尼还活着
He'd have to know he was risking his life by telling you.
他得知道告诉你可是有生命危险的
So, this is where you'll stay.
你就待在这吧
I thought... I thought we were going to London.
不是... 不是要去伦敦吗
You're safe here.
在这很安全
Farhad Ghazi.
法哈德·加齐
He's Pakistani Intelligence.
他是巴方情报人员
Don't say I never did anything for you.
可别说什么都没帮到你啊
I'm at the airport.
我在机场
I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.
法哈德·加齐就在我眼前
It's done.
搞定了
Good.
很好
Can I touch you again?
能再摸摸你吗
Why don't you tell me
告诉我
just what it is you're doing in there.
你到底在里面干嘛
I'm recruiting someone. Really?
我在招募线人,是吗
'Cause to me it looks like you're fucking a child.
在我看来你就是在跟个孩子乱搞
What is it to you anyway?
跟你有关系吗
Nothing.
没有
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你点事
He is alive.
他还活着
My uncle.
我叔叔
He's the only family I have left.
他是我唯一的亲人了
Who are you?
你是谁
Who's asking?
谁在问
Your name?
你的名字
Badar Jalali.
巴达尔·贾拉利
From?
哪里人
Rawalpindi.
拉瓦尔品第
Your father?
你父亲是
Arman, a civil engineer with the city.
阿尔曼,市里的土建工程师
Your mother?
你母亲是
Benazir.
贝娜齐尔
You couldn't find a less inflammatory name?
就不能用个不那么敏感的名字么
Focus.
认真点
I am.
我很认真呢
On this.
台词哦
You're a medical student?
你是医学院学生
Yes, at King's College London.
对,伦敦皇家学院
Why leave your own country to go to school in England?
为什么出国来英国读书
What's wrong with Pakistan?
巴基斯坦怎么了
There is nothing wrong with Pakistan.
巴基斯坦没怎么
There's just a thoracic surgeon at King's College,
可皇家学院有位脑外科医生
Chandler Brown,
钱德勒·布朗
and I'm hoping to study with him.
我想跟着他求学
Is that true? About the surgeon?
医生的事是真的吗
Well, he invented transcatheter valve replacement, so...
当然,他发明了经导管动脉瓣置换术,所以...
Good answer, then.
答得不错
I'm quite resourceful.
我很机智的
You may not have noticed.
你肯定没发现
I noticed.
发现啦
Open it.
打开看看
This is... a thousand pounds.
这足有... 一千英镑
Not just.
不止这些
Passport.
护照
Yours.
你的
We leave tonight.
我们今晚就走
Every day here is just another chance for you to get caught,
在这里多待一天你都有可能被抓住
or something to go wrong.
或是出什么乱子
You're ready.
你准备好了
You'll do fine.
你会没事的
I have a few things I need to finish here before we head out.
走之前,我还有点事得处理
Yeah, so do I. I have my stuff at the college.
我也是,我在学校还有点东西
Just leave it.
别管了
It's all I have left.
我只剩那些东西了
I can get in and out. I've done it before.
我可以溜进去再出来,我以前干过
No unnecessary risks.
别无谓冒险
Promise me.
答应我
We're almost there.
我们就快成功了
Good, you're here.
太好了,你在
I'm not the one who's never around.
是你自己经常不在吧
Don't start, okay?
别废话,好吗
I've got something that may require logistical support.
我有点事,可能需要后勤保障
I'll need a small team...
我需要一队人
three or four people, absolutely discreet.
三到四个人,一定要特别谨慎的
For what?
为什么
It involves Haqqani's nephew.
跟哈卡尼的侄子有关
So, I'm guessing clothing is optional.
那衣服可以穿得随便点了
What is your fucking problem?
你他妈有病吗
My problem?
我有病
My problem is that a surveillance operation crashed and burned
我的病就是监视行动彻底搞崩了
because you were nowhere to be found.
就因为你到处找不见人
Really? I seem to recall you showing up on my doorstep.
是吗,我怎么记得你明明来过我门口的
Fine.
好吧
Whatever you say, Carrie.
随你怎么说,卡莉
You're the boss.
你是老大
You know what? Forget it.
得了,不用你管了
I'm gonna go find somebody actually willing to do their job.
我会去找个真正愿意好好做事的人
You got a second?
你有时间吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I can see that. Where?
我看出来了,去哪
London.
伦敦
London?
伦敦
Moving there.
搬过去
For good?
不回来了吗
How will you move to London?
你怎么搬过去
Where will you stay?
你住哪
With a friend.
跟朋友一起
A friend.
朋友
A journalist is helping me.
有个记者在帮我
I thought it was a journalist making your life difficult.
那个记者不是在骚扰你吗
Not this one.
这个不一样
You can't tell anyone.
你不能告诉任何人
Really, if anyone finds out...
真的,如果被人发现
So, you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye?
你打算连再见都不说就这么走了吗
That's not fair.
这么说不公平
How is it not fair?
怎么不公平了
Were you?
你是这么打算的吗
So, what am I supposed to do,
那我该怎么做
go to your house, knock on your door?
去你家敲门吗
The whole reason I'm in this situation is
我会陷入这种境况
because of your father.
都是因为你爸爸
He made life impossible here.
他让我没法在这继续生活
He got me kicked out.
让我被学校开除
At least in London, I can still be a doctor.
至少在伦敦,我还能继续做一名医生
I just, I have to go.
我必须走
Take me with you.
带我一起走
I-I can't.
不行
Take me with you... No!
带我一起,不行
I have to go alone.
我得自己走
You mean with the journalist who is helping you.
是要跟那个帮你的记者走吗
Who you'll be staying with.
你和那个记者在一起
You don't understand. She saved me.
你不懂,她救了我
She?
她
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
When did you meet her?
你什么时候认识她的
How did you meet her?
怎么认识
It doesn't matter. I just did.
这不重要,反正认识了
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
She arranged for me to go to college in London.
她安排我去伦敦读大学
Do you?
是吗
I've only known her a short while.
我和她认识的时间不长
I have to go, Kiran.
我得走了,基兰
Good-bye.
再见
Mr. Quinn, I was hoping you could help, sir.
奎恩先生,我希望你能帮个忙
I wanted to give this to Redmond; nowhere to be found.
我要把这个给雷蒙德,但到处都找不到他
He was here. I can get it to him when he comes back.
他刚还在,等他回来我帮你给他
If you want.
那最好了
I should probably leave a note.
我留个便条吧
Redmond had to bail me out the other night.
那天晚上雷蒙德来送我回家
Hence the apology.
我来表示歉意
Apparently,
当然
I was up in arms about crazy-ass ball-breaking women.
我是受够了那些疯癫女魔头
My wife, obviously.
当然我是指我的妻子
Your boss, Carrie Mathison.
还有你上司,卡莉·麦吉森
Her name came up.
我想到了她
A conversation you and I have had before.
我们之前有谈过
Well, I've had before.
我之前就说过了
You really just nod your head
你只需要点头
and try to ease me off my barstool.
然后慢慢把我服下酒吧的凳子
You about done there?
你写完了吗
Oh, yeah, quite sorry. Didn't mean to offend.
快了,很抱歉,我无意冒犯
Again.
再一次道歉
So, is she? Is who what?
她也这样吗,谁
Mathison-- a crazy-ass ball-breaker.
麦吉森,也是疯癫女魔头吗
I heard rumors that she's on her own planet.
我听有人说她是外星来的
Not, like, lovable eccentric; I mean hard-core chemical.
不是那种呆萌精怪,而是危险的异类
Him, too. Redmond gave me that exact
和他一个表情,我问雷蒙德的时候
same empty stare when I asked him.
他用和你一样的空洞眼神盯着我
You spooks stick together, huh?
你们还真是团结
Why don't you finish your note, Dennis?
先写便条吧,丹尼斯
Peter?
彼得
You asked to be informed when farhad Ghazi landed in Johannesburg?
你说法哈德·加齐抵达约翰内斯堡就通知你
Did that happen? Not quite.
他到了吗,没有
Plane arrived. He wasn't on it.
飞机抵达了,但他不在飞机上
You sure?
你确定吗
We had a team of four there waiting.
我们安排了一只四人小组在那边等着
Did Berenson actually see him get on the plane?
贝伦森亲眼看到他登机了吗
Yeah, that was my impression.
是,我印象中是这样的
Saul's en route to D.C.
索尔在去华盛顿的路上
Get him for me when he touches down. Fuck.
他一着陆就抓住他
Oh. Uh, note's all taken care of. Thanks.
笔记都做完了,谢谢
So, who was it that saw you?
看到你的人是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
But he definitely followed you?
但他肯定跟着你
I said I lost him.
我说我甩掉他了
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
I don't think you know how serious this is.
你大概不知道这事有多严重
Not for me. For you.
我倒没什么,而是你
I'm a foreigner. There are limits on what they can do to me.
我是外国人,他们没办法太难为我
But you're a national.
但你是本国人
If that was the ISI that you saw,
如果是三军情报局的人
the same people who roughed you up before,
之前对你动粗的那些家伙看到了你
and they somehow know what we've got going on,
并且知道了我们搞得这些动作
this time, there are no limits.
这次就不会轻易放过你
You will end up at the bottom of a hole.
你可能被扔进一个坑里
Or worse.
或者更糟
We've got to push back our departure.
我们得延期离开
No. Just until things cool off.
不,等风头过了的
They won't.
过不去的
What do you mean?
什么意思
What else happened?
还出了什么事吗
When I was back in my room, Kiran showed up.
我回宿舍时,基兰在那里
What, your friend from school?
你在学校的朋友吗
More than friend.
不止如此
She was.
曾经是朋友
Did you tell her that you're leaving?
你告诉她你要走了吗
I didn't have to. She could just... see.
用不着我告诉她,她看出来了
Did you say where you're going?
你告诉她要去哪了吗
That's why I think we need to leave now.
所以我觉得我们现在就得离开
I've got someone at security in the airport.
我在机场安检有熟人
They can give me a heads-up if you're on the watch list,
如果你上了监视名单,他们会告诉我
but if you are, then what?
但之后又怎么办呢
I don't know.
我不知道
There's no safe way to get you out of here.
现在没办法安全的带你离开
My uncle.
我叔叔
If there's a problem,
如果有麻烦
he can get me across the border through Afghanistan.
他能带我越境进入阿富汗
And deliver you to England?
然后送你去英国吗
To the infidels.
异教徒的地盘
Do you think he'll do that?
你认为他会这么做吗
Listen, everything's not simple like you say, okay?
听着,所有的事都不像你说得那么简单
He paid for my college. He wants a life for me.
他花钱送我上大学,让我有自己的生活
He would help.
他会帮忙的
Okay?
好吗
Are you still angry at me?
你还在生我的气吗
I'm not angry. I just...
我没生气,只是...
I shouldn't have let my guard down.
我不应该放松警惕
Go! Go!
快走,快走
Go!
快走
Was this really necessary?
有这个必要吗
You said you wanted it to look convincing.
你说过要演得逼真
Convincing, not broken.
逼真,不是破相
So, what's next?
接下来干什么
Back to the embassy.
回大使馆
I meant for the kid.
我是说那孩子
We cross our fingers, see where he goes.
耐心等待,看他去哪里
Good, you made it.
很好,你成功了
What happened to your nose?
你的鼻子怎么了
He punched me.
被他打的
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
Hey. We ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, everybody's at station.
所有人都到站里了
How'd it go on your side? He's on the move.
你那边情况如何,他行动了
This is Fara. John Redmond.
这是法拉,这位是约翰·雷蒙德
Hi. And Max. He put the tracker in place.
你好,这位是麦克斯,是他装的追踪器
Well done. You want to come with me?
干得不错,愿意跟我来吗
No. Max.
不愿意,麦克斯
Yeah. Sure.
愿意,没问题
Hey, I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮我做点事
What do you mean by tracking? What's going on?
追踪是什么意思,怎么回事
Aayan's passport has a signaling antenna.
阿亚安的护照里有个信号发射器
We're following him to the border.
我们正在跟踪他去边境
You mean to his uncle.
去找他叔叔
Well, that's the hope.
希望如此
Why? Do you have some kind of problem with that?
怎么,你对这事有疑问吗
'Cause he's right at the top of our kill list.
他可是在我们暗杀名单的第一位
The uncle is, not the boy.
他叔叔在,那孩子不在
Well, we're targeting the uncle.
我们要杀的是他叔叔
With a 50-pound warhead?
用一枚50磅的弹头吗
I wouldn't want to be standing nearby.
没人愿意站在那附近
Do you know what I'd like to hear from you for once?
你知道我想听你说什么吗,哪怕就一次
I'd like to hear you ask how you can help our effort,
我想听你问该如何助我们一臂之力
our collective fucking effort, to make our country safe.
帮助这个该死的团队,保卫国家安全
Do you think you could manage that?
你觉得自己能做到吗
All I asked was what's happening with Aayan.
我只是问问阿亚安的情况
No. You said "The boy,"
不,你说"那男孩"
like he's some kindergartner instead of a grown adult
好像他是上幼儿园的小孩
who's been smuggling drugs to jihadists.
而不是给圣战分子送药的成人
Do you know what else, actually,
我们盯上这个目标后
since we're on the subject?
你猜怎么着
If you or Quinn, or you and Quinn,
如果你或者奎恩,或者你们俩
have got problems with this,
对行动有意见
with what I've done with "The boy,"
看不惯我对"那孩子"的做法
none of it would have been necessary
如果你们能做好本职工作
if you had just done your job.
这些根本都不需要发生
You were supposed to recruit him.
本该是你去招募他
I had to go in after you fucked that up.
你搞砸了之后我才接手的
And so now, if it doesn't offend your sense of right and wrong,
现在,如果这事没冒犯你的是非观
this is what I'd like you to do.
我希望你去办点事
I'll like you to go the safe house,
我要你去安全屋
bag anything that points to him or us and remove it,
把所有指向他或者我们的东西打包挪走
in case somebody noticed there was an incident there
以防有人注意到今早发生了什么事
this morning and goes poking around.
然后进行窥探
Do you think you could do that?
这事你能办好吗
You think you could work a Hefty bag
为国效力,弄个大垃圾袋
in the service of our country
以防整个行动被发现
so this whole operation doesn't go bust?
这件事你应该能办好吧
There wouldn't be an operation if it weren't for me.
如果不是我,根本就不会有这个行动
I followed Aayan, I found out Haqqani's alive,
我跟踪了阿亚安,我发现海赛姆还活着
so don't treat me like I'm the enemy.
所以别像对待敌人一样对我
There's a car waiting for you out front.
有辆车在外面等你
Text me when you're done.
办完给我发短信
So, how we doing?
情况如何
We have a signal. UAV is arriving overhead.
有信号了,无人机已经到位
Well, what's the problem?
那这是怎么回事
Why are we dark? No problem.
怎么什么都看不到,没问题
We're just waiting on you.
我们只是在等你
Lights up, please.
请调亮屏幕
Reaper on video two.
死神在二号屏幕
That's the bus station at Rawalpindi.
拉瓦尔品第的长途汽车站
Where is he? Max?
他在什么地方,麦克斯
He's boarding at gate three.
他要去三号门登车
Gate three is the 1:00 to Karachi.
三号门的车一点开往卡拉奇
It's the wrong direction.
方向不对
It's the wrong fucking direction.
方向是他妈错的
Okay, hold on. Gate four?
等等,四号门呢
Gate four is... Bannu.
四号门是去巴努
His uncle has a training camp near there. In Gosa.
他叔叔在那儿附近有个训练营,在戈萨
He's on his way.
他要出发了
He's got a six-hour bus ride ahead of him.
他得坐六个小时的车
Why don't you get some rest?
你去休息会儿吧
No, I'm fine.
不用了,我很好
There's a couch in the next room.
隔壁有沙发
I'll get you if anything happens.
有事儿我会叫你
Carrie.
卡莉
Wake up.
醒醒
Carrie. What?
卡莉,怎么了
You need to get up.
快起来
Is he already there? No.
他到了吗,没
But something's happened.
出事儿了
Fuck.
操
They're checking papers.
他们要查证件
Passport.
护照
Badar Jalali. Badar Jalali.
巴达尔·贾拉利,巴达尔·贾拉利
Carrie. Wait a minute.
卡莉,等一下
We don't have a minute. It's going south. It's not.
我们不能等了,要出岔子的,不会的
No way he's prepped for this.
他不可能有准备的
I know. But...
我知道,不过...
I know him.
我了解他
He's resourceful.
他很机智
Fuck. Wait.
操他妈的,等等
Carrie... Just wait.
卡莉... 先等等
Oh, good. You're still here.
很好,你还在这里
Any luck? Well, we still haven't found Ghazi,
有收获吗,我们还没找到加齐
if that's what you mean.
你想问这个的话
We're reviewing passenger manifests for other flights
我们还在查其他航班的旅客舱单
he might have taken but, so far, nothing.
他可能被抓了,但目前还不确定
Well, keep looking. Yeah, we will, but...
行,继续找,我们会的,但...
something else has come up.
发生了其他情况
I tried to contact Saul when he landed in D.C., like you said,
索尔航班到华府后,我尝试联系过他
but he never got there. What do you mean?
但他根本没抵达,什么意思
He's not at Langley. Check with his company's London office.
他不在总部,去问问他公司的伦敦办事处
Maybe he laid over.
他也许去那里了
Already checked. He didn't.
问过了,他没有
Try his wife in New York.
联系他在纽约的妻子
I did. Left a message, anyway.
联系了,她没接,但我留了言
It's lunchtime there. She's probably out.
那边是午餐时间,估计出去了
Carrie may have a better number. Ask her.
卡莉可能有更方便联系的号码,问她
She's not available at the moment.
她现在没空
Well, to me, anyway.
反正她没空理我
She's got something going on in Ops One.
她在行动一室忙着呢
No one's saying what. Very need-to-know.
没人知道是什么事,保密级别很高
But I'm sure she'd be happy to talk to you.
但我确定她会乐意跟你说
Give Langley a call.
给总部打个电话
Ask them to track the wife. Mira.
让他们去找他妻子米拉
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
And keep trying Saul.
继续给索尔打电话
He's got to be somewhere.
他肯定在什么地方
Let me know when they get back to you.
有任何回复马上告诉我
I think we're getting there.
貌似到了
Last stop.
最后一站
What is that?
那是什么
Can we get closer?
能再近点吗
It's a pay phone. Max?
是公用电话,麦克斯
I'm on it.
马上
Come on. We need this.
快点,我们得听听
I said I'm on it.
马上就好
He's talking to someone. There's nothing on Telecard.
他在跟人说话,通过电话卡查不到
Try TF.
试下免费电话
This won't go on forever. I know. I...
不能一直这样,我知道,我...
We need to hear this.
我们得知道内容
What's the number?
号码是多少
I'll get it from the log.
我去电话记录里找
It's Haqqani.
是哈卡尼
What did they say?
他们说了什么
They're meeting. Where?
他们要见面,哪里
Where they went when he was a boy.
小时候他们去过的地方
Yeah.
喂
Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
Are you there?
你在听吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm here.
在,我在听
I'm here.
我在听
I was so afraid I wouldn't hear from you again.
我还担心再也听不到你的消息了
No, I'm-I'm okay. I got away.
没事,我没事,我逃掉了
Good.
太好了
Can you talk?
你方便说话吗
Well, I don't know who might be listening.
我不知道有没有人在窃听
But you're okay.
但是你没事吧
Well, they gave me 24 hours to leave the country, but...
他们限我24小时内离开这个国家,不过...
yeah.
我没事
Listen...
听我说
I had a long ride.
我坐了好久的车
I had a lot of time to think, and...
有好多时间来想事情
well...
结果
all I thought about was you.
我满脑子想的只有你
You know, you...
要知道,你
you saved me. Not once; many times. And...
你救了我,不止一次,好多次
I just...
我只是
I need you to know that...
我需要让你知道
I love you.
我爱你
And I can't wait to see you again.
我迫不及待地想再见到你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Delivery came for you from your protégé.
你的小学徒送了些东西过来
Fara?
法拉吗
Yeah. Looks like garbage bags filled with trash.
对,看起来像是一堆装满垃圾的袋子
Uh, leave it in my office. I'll deal with it later.
放我办公室吧,我一会去处理
So what do you think?
你怎么想
About what exactly?
想什么
You heard me talking to him. Everyone did.
你听到我和他的谈话了,大家都听到了
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think you don't care what anyone thinks.
我想你根本不在乎别人怎么想
Say I do.
如果我在乎呢
When you came back from D.C.,
你从华盛顿回来的时候
we all thought Haqqani was dead.
我们都以为哈卡尼已经死了
We were ready to let him rest in peace
我们都已经不再去管他
while he prepared to do
而天知道他在
God knows what.
准备做什么
Now we're about to get him for real.
现在我们却马上就要真正找到他了
You made that happen.
是你实现了这一切
I guess that's what I think.
我大概就是这样想的
Mostly, anyway.
反正基本上是这样
It's kind of early for you, isn't it?
对你来说有点早,对吧
I'm turning over a new leaf.
一种全新的生活
Up and at 'em.
开始吧
You said you found something.
你说你找到一些东西
Several things, yeah. I used the key you gave me
不少东西,我用你给的钥匙
to get into Carrie Mathison's apartment.
进了卡莉·麦吉森的公寓
Clozapine?
氯氮平(治疗精神分裂药物)
Clozapine,
氯氮平
Clonazepam, Nortriptyline,
氯硝安定,去甲替林
Lithium. Her place is a fucking pharmacy.
锂盐,她那儿就他妈是个药店
I'd say that the new station chief is at least bipolar,
新站长至少患有躁郁症
possibly beyond that.
甚至更严重
You didn't know, did you?
你不知道这个吧
Despite trying to make me believe
你也就想让我相信
that you've got the whole place wired--
那里装满了窃听器
that no one breathes without your knowing--
什么都逃不过你的法眼
because you know what else you don't know, I'm guessing?
但你也知道自己还是有局限的吧
That.
那里
What? That building, the yellow one.
什么,那栋楼,黄色那栋
It's a CIA safe house
中情局的一处安全屋
set up by the same nutburger station chief.
也是那个精神病站长搭的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I followed her sidekick here.
我跟踪了她的助手
There was a big cleanup yesterday,
他们昨天貌似完成了什么任务
like the end of an operation.
在做大规模清理
I found these.
我找到了这些
This is the guy who shot the wedding video.
是婚礼摄影的那个人
Aayan Ibrahim.
阿亚安·易卜拉欣
Maybe not anymore.
有可能已经不是了
Badar Jalali, 19.
巴达尔·贾拉利, 19岁
Someone's traveling.
有人要跑路
There were whole bags of this shit there.
那边有好几大包这些东西
They've taken a major interest in him.
他们对他很感兴趣
You have a real gift for this.
你做这个很有天赋
I guess everyone's good at something.
每个人都有擅长的事
I need to take these to some people right away.
我得立刻把这些拿给别人
I'm sorry I can't stay.
抱歉我得走了
These guys-- who are they?
这些人,他们是谁
Sweep east, let's get a better look.
向东搜索,调整视角
Okay, grab that, there.
看那里
And there.
还有那里
The one in the middle looks like Azir Makdeshi.
中间那个人看着像阿兹·马赫什
Okay, and check that guy, too.
好,再查查那个人
Bashir Keshan. He's been one of Haqqani's guys for years.
巴希尔·凯沙,他跟了哈卡尼好几年了
Do we recognize those vehicles?
能分清那几辆车吗
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Looks like nothing.
像是无事可做
They're waiting.
他们在等
Haqqani might be coming here.
哈卡尼可能会来
This may be it.
可能是个机会
What's our protocol?
行动规程是什么
If we engage,
一旦交火
I don't see any way to protect our asset.
就没有任何办法保护线人了
These men are confirmed associates of Haissam Haqqani.
这些人已经确定是海赛姆·哈卡尼同党
If the target appears, we will take him out.
目标如果出现,我们就干掉他
Alan Hensleigh-- you seen him?
阿伦·汉斯林,你看到他了吗
No.
没有
Anybody seen Hensleigh?
有人看到汉斯林了吗
No, haven't seen him.
还没见到
Hey, what does this mean-- "Saul never got on the plane"?
索尔不在飞机上,这是什么意思
Just what it says. I couldn't find him.
就是字面意思,我找不到他
Langley couldn't find him, either. So I checked.
中情局也找不到他,所以我就查了一下
He never boarded his flight,
他没登机
and they removed his luggage. So he's still here.
行李也被搬走了,这么说他还在这里
I guess. When'd you find out?
应该是吧,你什么时候发现的
Just now.
就刚刚
Couple hours ago. You should have told me the second you knew.
几个小时前,你发现后就应该立刻告诉我
Wider, please.
扩大搜寻范围
What are they looking at?
他们在看什么
Is that him? Is that Haqqani?
是他吗,是哈卡尼吗
We need a positive I.D.
必须确认他的身份
Continue to sweep south-southeast.
继续往东南偏南方向搜寻
Carrie. Hold on.
卡莉,等一下
We're right in the middle of it here.
我们正忙着呢
Saul's missing. He never got on his plane.
索尔不见了,他没上飞机
We're getting an image here. Zoom in.
有图像了,放大
That's him right there. Marking target.
就是他,标记目标
Islamabad station, we are eyes on three vehicles.
伊斯兰堡站,我们盯住了三辆车
HVT is in sight confirmed, Haissam Haqqani.
确定有高价值目标,海赛姆·哈卡尼
Lock target. Time to go to war.
锁定目标,准备行动
We're locking coords. Arm.
正在确定坐标,准备行动
Arming.
是
What the fuck?
操他妈的
Saul.
索尔
Holy fuck.
操他妈的
Take the shot.
射击
Take the shot.
快射击
Carrie. We're losing our window.
卡莉,就要错过最佳时机了
It's Saul. Reaper One, weapons away.
是索尔,死神一号,立刻开火
That is the ex-director of the CIA-- do not shoot.
那是前中情局局长,不许开枪
Goddamn it, what did I say?
该死的,没听到我的话吗
Miss Mathison.
麦吉森小姐
Take the shot, goddamn it.
快开枪啊,妈的
Wipe that fucker out!
把那混蛋给我干掉
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
That is Saul down there.
索尔在他们手里
Saul.
是索尔
Weapons tight. We're standing down.
别开火,放弃袭击
Which one should I follow?
我应该听谁的
Sir?
长官