So what the hell happened?
到底发生什么事了
Oh, I just ran out of patience with Sheldon's nonsense.
我对谢尔顿的胡闹失去了耐心
Tell me about it. I've had it with Raj, too.
深有同感,我也受够拉杰了
You know, like women, men have a monthly hormone cycle. Dips in testosterone can cause irritability.
其实男人像女人一样,每个月也会有荷尔蒙变化周期,睾丸激素的下降会导致男人易怒
Interesting. Maybe my male cycle synced up with Raj's actual period.
有意思,或许我的男性周期刚好跟拉杰的女性经期同步了
If Sheldon's testosterone dipped, he'd become a butterfly.
如果谢尔顿的睾丸激素下降,他要变成蝴蝶了
Maybe someone's here to apologize.
可能有人上门赔礼道歉了
Hey, Leonard. Stuart. Is this not a dressup party? No.
莱纳德,斯图尔特,这不是换装派对吗,不是
Was it ever a dressup party? No.
从一开始就不是换装派对吗,不是
Howard, didn't you tell me it was a dressup party? Yeah.
霍华德,你是不是告诉我这是换装派对,是的
I was told this is where to go if I'm mad at Howard.
据说如果不爽霍华德,就应该来这边
May I take your cloak? Thanks.
我帮您把斗篷挂起来吧,谢谢
This thing kept getting caught in the chain of my bike.
这玩意一直被卷进我自行车的链条里
Well, I'll catch you up. Uh, Penny is angry at Leonard, Leonard's angry at me and Penny, I'm angry at Leonard and Amy,
我来给你说明一下情况,佩妮不爽莱纳德,莱纳德不爽我和佩妮,我不爽莱纳德和艾米
Raj is angry at Howard, and I'm angry at George R.R. Martin 'cause there are no new books for me to spoil for Leonard.
拉杰不爽霍华德,我不爽乔治·R·R·马丁,因为他不出新书,害我不能跟莱纳德剧透
So what happened with you and Howard?
你和霍华德怎么了
Says I was talking too much about dating Claire and Emily, and I accused him of being jealous.
他嫌我不停说跟克莱尔和艾米丽约会的事,我说他就是嫉妒我
I'm jealous. Closest I've come to dating two women was that time I dated one woman.
我也嫉妒你,我最接近跟两个女人约会的一次,就是我跟一个女人约会的那次
I don't know how you put up with it. He's impossible. I mean, holding a meeting to decide what breakfast cereal we should buy.
真不知道你怎么受得了他,他简直有病,居然开个会来决定我们该买哪个早餐麦片
Yeah. Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries, move on.
有脆浆果的那款脆脆船长麦片,行了
Anyway, Amy, thank you for sticking up for me.
总之,艾米,谢谢你挺我
Oh, I honestly couldn't care less. Sorry?
老实说,我完全不在乎这事,我没听错吧
Well, I just took your side 'cause sometimes I get annoyed at how close Sheldon and Penny are.
我挺你是因为有时我不爽佩妮和谢尔顿的关系那么亲近
Well, they argue all the time. They aren't that close.
他们吵个不停好吗,没有很亲啦
Who's always comforting him when he's upset?
是谁总在他不高兴时安慰他
Penny, but... Who's the only one who can make him take his medicine when he's sick?
佩妮,可...是谁能让他生病时把药吃下去
I try to hide it in his peanut butter, but he spits it out.
我试过把药藏进他的花生酱里,但他吐了出来
Okay. And did you know she has him add things to the Roommate Agreement so she can get her way and not fight with you about it?
好吧,那你知道佩妮让他在《室友协议》里加了条款,让她既能得到想要的,又不用跟你吵架吗
Son of a bitch. Why is that funny?
这个贱人,你乐什么
I don't know. I like the pain of others.
不知道,我喜欢幸灾乐祸
Oh, then you'll enjoy this. Bernadette does the same thing with you and Koothrappali. No, she doesn't.
那你对这个肯定喜闻乐见,伯纳黛特对你和库萨帕里也是一样的,她才没有
She defends him all the time. She does not.
她总是替他说话,她才没有
Who told you to stop making all those Gandhi jokes about him? Well, she did.
是谁告诉你,不要再对他开甘地玩笑的,是她
And human resources. Who do you think told Koothrappali to go to human resources? Son of a bitch.
还有人力资源部,你觉得是谁让库萨帕里去人力资源部投诉,这个贱人
You're right, it feels good. All right, it's almost game time.
你说得对,的确挺乐的,好了,游戏时间马上到了
Get it? Game of Thrones, game time? Two women, huh?
懂没,《权利的游戏》"游戏"时间,这也能俩女友啊
Oh, perhaps it's Amy coming to her senses. What's up?
可能是艾米脑子终于转过来了,什么事
You know, you don't need to use Sheldon to get your way with me in a dumb Roommate Agreement.
其实你没必要利用谢尔顿在愚蠢的《室友协议》里搞定我
Where'd you get that from? From Amy.
谁告诉你的,艾米
Ugh. Amy, why did you tell him that?
艾米,你为什么告诉他
Because you were defending Sheldon like you always do.
因为你总是替谢尔顿说话
I don't always defend Sheldon.
我没有总替谢尔顿说话
Oh, yes, you do. You know you have a weird brothersisterElliottE.T. Relationship with him.
你有,你知道你自己对他有诡异的姐弟加埃利奥特与ET情感
What about your weird relationship with him?
那你对他的诡异情感呢
That's different. I'm like the little girl in Poltergeist and he's the creepy thing in the TV.
那不一样,我就像是鬼片里不怕死的小女孩,而他就是电视里的那个妖魔鬼怪
Um, guys? Were there any nuts in that food?
各位,食物里是不是有坚果啊
I don't think so. Why? Well... just a feeling.
应该没有,怎么了,就是有不祥的感觉
It just said "Italian sub." I had no idea mortadella has pistachios in it.
它就叫意大利三明治,我没想到意大利香辣肠里会有开心果
Interesting fact: In Italian, the "Morta" In "Mortadella" means death. Sheldon.
有意思小知识,在意大利语中,意辣肠的前半段有死亡的意思,谢尔顿
I didn't say "fun" fact. I'm not a monster. He's gonna be okay.
我可没说"有趣"小知识,我又不是冷血怪物,他不会有事的
Now it's a fun fact.
现在就是有趣小知识了
Boy, stuff like this really puts things in perspective. Why are you dressed like that?
天啊,这种事情真能让人更理智看问题,你为什么穿成这样子
Oh, uh, Howard thought it'd be funny to tell me it was a costume party.
霍华德骗我这是个换装派对,他觉得看我出糗很有意思
That wasn't nice. No, but he almost died, so we're cool.
这太坏了吧,不过他差点死了,我们扯平了
You know, if you think about it, tonight was kind of like a reallife Game of Thrones. How?
仔细想一想,其实今晚就像现实版的《权力的游戏》,怎么会
Well, Howard eating that pistachio was like when King Joffrey got poisoned.
霍华德吃下开心果就像乔佛里被毒死那幕
Okay, well, that was murder, this was an accident. Okay.
可那是谋杀,这是意外,好的
But you using Sheldon to do your dirty work is like when Cersei used the King's Guard to do her bidding.
可你利用谢尔顿去干那些肮脏勾当正像瑟后利用御林铁卫执行她的命令一样
Cersei uses her body to manipulate men. Penny just takes me to The LEGO store.
瑟后是靠卖肉操控男人,佩妮只是带我去了乐高店
Okay. Oh, how about this? Stuart's dressed like a brother of the Night's Watch, and they don't have sex.
好的,那这个呢,斯图尔特穿得像个守夜人的兄弟,而他们没女人睡
There you go. That's true. Fair enough.
说得好,没有错,没瑕疵
You all right? I'm fine. Just a little embarrassed I had to be carried down the stairs like a baby. Thanks.
你没事吧,没事,就是觉得被人像抱婴儿一样抱下楼,有点丢人,谢了
Let's get out of here. That was scary.
我们走吧,太吓人了
Well, the important thing is I said that big sandwich would ruin everything, and I was right.
重点是我说过那个三明治会毁了一切的,被我言中了吧
Hey, Jon Snow! How come your horse has a basket on it? How come your head has your face on it?
琼恩·雪诺,你的马上怎么还有个篮子,你的脑袋上怎么还有张脸
They don't wear bicycle helmets in Game of Thrones.
《权力的游戏》里可不会戴自行车头盔
You're thematically inaccurate, but I applaud your commitment to safety.
虽然你装扮有瑕疵,但我为你的安全意识点赞
Don't you guys have anything better to do?
你们就没别的正经事可干了吗
Better than watching a guy in a fur cloak ride a girl's bike? Nope.
比看一个穿皮草斗篷的人骑妇女车还重要的事吗,没有
That's it, you just lost bathroom privileges at the comic book store.Horse has a basket on it. Stupid...
够了,你们刚刚失去了漫画店里的厕所特权,有篮子的马,一群傻子
Leonard. Leonard. Leonard. What? I never got to ask my question about Batman.
莱纳德,莱纳德,莱纳德,干嘛,我还一直没机会问你那个蝙蝠人的问题
What is it?
什么问题
If Batman were bitten by a radioactive ManBat, and then fought crime disguised as ManBat, would he be ManBatManBatMan or simply ManBatManBatBatman?
如果蝙蝠人被一个放射性的人蝠咬了后,然后穿成人蝠的样子去打击犯罪,那他是人蝠人蝠人吗,还是人蝠人蝠蝙蝠人
Is he still wearing the Batman suit under the ManBat suit? I'll be back.
他在人蝠装的底下还穿着蝙蝠人装吗?容我思考一下再回来