手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集 汉娜需要支持

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
The bank loan came through.
我拿到银行贷款了
In a lasagna box?
用通心粉盒装的吗
This is our lifeline.
这是我们的救命稻草
And I will pay it all back.
我会全数归还的
If the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan,
如果银行发现这笔贷款的来历
That's like a felony, right?
这可是重罪吧
It's only a felony if they find out.
不被发现就没有事
You're not the only one who's got stuff
不是只有你一人
they wanna keep from their parents.
有秘密隐瞒着父母
You busy next Friday?
你下周五有空吗
Jenna, no, wait, don't hang up. Damn it!
詹娜,等等,先别挂,该死
You just gotta stop working on these videos. They're dangerous.
你别再弄这些视频了,太危险了
Especially since the people that we're talking about
更何况我们谈论的那些人
are in this town watching me.
在这镇上盯着我
What are you Hanna!
你这是,汉娜
You are out of the phone tap business.
你不许再摆弄那部手机了
Ezra, meet me tonight at 8:00.
以斯拉,今晚八点见面
If you come, it means that there's still a chance for us.
如果你来,就表示我们之间还有可能
I hooked up with someone when I was away.
我在离开的这段时间,跟别人好上了
You said it was over, right?
你是说结束了吗
It looks like he won't take no for an answer.
他显然不肯轻易放手
Training a horse is an art.
驯马也是门艺术
You have to work with the animal,
你要学会驯服动物
taking all the fight out if it until it truly is broken.
扼杀它全部斗志,直到将它彻底制服
That's how you're gonna feel when I'm through with you.
跟我相处,你就会明白这种滋味了
We're moving back to Rosewood.
我们要搬回玫瑰镇
"We"? Me, Isabel, Kate.
你们,我,伊莎贝尔,还有凯特
Kate's going to be in Rosewood?
凯特要搬来玫瑰镇
What do you mean, she destroyed the flash drive?
你说什么,她把优盘毁了
I kept a copy of the files.
我复制了一份
And I'll keep working on them, too,
只要你们不告诉汉娜
if we keep it a secret from Hanna.
我会继续破解它
Check this out. What is it?
看看这个,什么东西
It's just an old box.
就是个旧盒子
Turn the volume up.
音量调大点
Can you make the view full screen?
能全屏吗
Maybe make it lighter. The picture seems really dark.
最好调亮点,画面好暗
All right, that's it. I've officially stopped taking requests.
够了啊,我正式拒绝任何要求
Can you guys like back up a little bit?
各位能保持点距离吗
We're not even standing that close to you. Really?
我们站得离你不是很近,真的吗
Then how do I know you had a cheeseburger for lunch?
那我怎么闻出你午饭吃的是芝士汉堡
Once you're a member of the club, you're always a member of the club.
既然你入伙了,你就逃不掉了
Um, haven't we already seen this before?
这段我们不都看过了吗
Yeah, but look here.
是的,但看这里
It's the box Jason gave me of Ali's.
那是杰森给我的,艾莉的盒子
I still can't see what's inside of it, though.
但还是看不清里面是什么
Just give me a second.
再给我点时间
It's Hanna.
汉娜打来的
We may be able to get a clear shot if I
也许能得到清晰点的画面,只要我
Hanna.
是汉娜
If I play it out framebyframe
只要我逐帧播放
Uh, I can maybe blow up the image, but then
说不定可以放大图片,但是
Guess we know who's low man on the totem pole.
都知道我们几个中谁最没地位了吧
Yeah, I can't take this anymore.
我受不了了
Hey, Hanna.
喂,汉娜
Hey, Spencer. What are you up to?
斯宾塞,你忙啥呢
Not much.
没忙啥
Oh, well, great. Do you wanna watch a movie?
太好了,你想看电影吗
Oh, come on, I'll even watch one
拜托,要不去看
of those artsy foreign ones you like,
你喜欢的那种外国文艺片
where all they do is stare out windows.
里面主角成天惆怅地望着窗外
I'm sorry, Hanna, I really can't right now.
抱歉,汉娜,我现在真去不了
I'm just with my family.
我和家人在一起呢
Emily! You guys, shut up!
艾米丽,你们几个安静点
Sorry, Hanna. I really have to go.
抱歉,汉娜,我得挂了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. I get it.
好的,我知道了
Say hi to your family for me.
代我向你家人问好
You're kidding me.
你们开玩笑啊
I'm sorry, she was
对不起,她
Hey!
各位
Ladies.
女士们
Is that a driver's license?
那是张驾驶证吗
Yeah.
是的
Is that Melissa?
那是梅丽莎吗
I don't know. It could be Jenna.
看不清,也许是詹娜
It's just kinda hard to tell.
很难看清楚
Hold on.
等等
It's Ali.
是艾莉
But Ali already had a fake I.D.
但艾莉有一张假的身份证件
And it definitely wasn't this one.
绝对不是这一张
Why would she need an I.D. that didn't even look like her?
她为什么弄张完全不像她的身份证件
God, it's so weird seeing Ali with dark hair.
天呐,黑头发的艾莉看着真别扭
I can't even look at that anymore.
我看不下去了
Sorry, guys, I gotta go. I'm meeting up Mia,
抱歉,各位,我得走了,我约了米亚
but,see you tomorrow.
那么明天见吧
Bye, em.
再见
Bye.
再见
Wait, do you have to go, too?
等等,你也要走吗
I was hoping that you could sleep over.
我还想让你在这儿过夜呢
I thought maybe we could both use the company.
我觉得,我俩都需要人陪陪
I'd like that, but I've made plans with Holden.
我也希望留下,但我跟霍顿约好出去的
Oh. I thought you were only gonna hang out with him
我以为你只是为了见以斯拉
so you could see Ezra.
才跟他出去的
Well, I was. But...
之前的确是
I don't know, we actually started to become friends.
谁知道,但我们真的成朋友了
So have you heard from Ezra?
那你跟以斯拉联系过吗
No, I haven't.
没有
I just can't believe that he never showed up
真不相信他就真的不现身了
and he never called you.
一个电话也不打
Yeah.
是的
How about you? Have you talked to Toby?
那你呢,和托比谈过了吗
No.
没有
I didn't see his truck outside.
外面没看到他的货车
No, I drove it back over to his parents' house.
我把车开回了他父母家
I just sat in it for a while and, um...
我就是在车里坐了一会儿
and I listened to the radio.
听着收音机
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know how you're holding it together.
我不知道你是怎么振作起来的
Believe me, not as put together as I seem.
相信我,并没有看上去那么振作
Okay.
好了
You have to tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
I feel like I'm the reason that we're lying to hanna.
我觉得是因为我,我们才对汉娜说谎
Did I push us into doing this?
是我逼得大家这么做的吗
No, of course not.
当然不是
There are just,certain situations that you have to lie to your friends,
某种情况下,尽管你真的很不想
even if you hate doing it.
但是不得不对朋友撒谎
Yeah.
是啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I just...
还好,我只是
I don't know.
我也不知道
You seem kind of distracted.
你看上去有点心不在焉
I am.
是啊
Look, lying to my parents was one thing,
听着,对父母撒谎是一回事
but lying to my friends is really hard.
对朋友撒谎真的很难
Aria, I'm not asking you to lie to your friends.
艾瑞亚,我不是叫你对你的朋友撒谎
Well, it's not my friends that I don't trust.
我不是不相信我的朋友
It's... Other people.
是,因为其它人
I've been burned before.
我有过教训
I thought you said your mom was warming to the idea of us being a couple.
我记得你说过你妈妈对我们在一起的态度有所软化
She's...Thawing.
她是,在解冻
And your dad?
那你爸爸呢
How fast do glaciers melt?
冰川要多久才能融化
Not very.
很慢
That's why they call it the ice age.
所以我们才称之为冰川期
Well, you know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗
It just means we have to generate more heat.
意味着我们得多制造一点热量
So are your friends coming over?
你的朋友们来不来
No. I told you. They're being annoying.
不来,我告诉过你,她们很烦
What does that mean?
什么意思
Never mind. It's not a big deal.
没什么,不是什么大事
Okay, can we talk about the elephant in the room?
那好,我们能谈谈房间里的那头大象吗
Kate is not an elephant, she's a snake,
凯特不是大象,她是条蛇
and she's going to my school.
而且她还要转到我的学校
Mom, my life is completely ruined.
妈妈,我的生活彻底毁了
It's not ruined, it's just gonna be an adjustment.
你的生活不会毁掉,只是会有一些改变
The only thing she's adjusting are her plans to take me down.
唯一调整的只是她制服我的计划
I spoke to your dad and he said he made it clear to Kate
我跟你爸爸谈过,他已经跟凯特说清楚
that there'll be serious consequences if
如果再那样下去,后果很严重
Oh, please, she's not gonna listen to him.
拜托,她又不听他的
Look, hanna...
听着,汉娜
I'm not exactly looking forward
我也不期待
to running into Isabel at the super market,
在超市碰到伊莎贝尔
but if we don't take the high road,
但如果我们不积极主动
We're gonna be the ones who end up looking like trash.
我们最终只会一败涂地
So just promise me that you will do
向我保证,明天你会
everything you can to make Kate feel welcome tomorrow.
尽可能的热情欢迎凯特
Fine. I promise.
好的,我保证
Hey, guys. Hi.
好啊,孩子们,好啊
How was the movie?
电影怎么样
Pretty good. Great.
不错,很好
You know what, you guys? Can you hang tight for just a sec?
你们能先在这里待一会儿吗
I gotta get some cash out of the ATM.
我得去自动柜员机取点零钱
Okay.
好的
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You sure know how to make a guy sweat.
显然你很懂得如何让人胆战心惊
No, I know.
对不起,我知道
We tried to take this shortcut, and then we ended up
我们想抄近路的,结果我们却
Don't worry about it. Okay, so...Dinner.
别担心,好的,那么晚餐
You had the pasta with pesto,
你吃了香蒜通心粉
and I had linguini with meat sauce.
我吃了肉酱意面
Okay, great. Did we get any sides?
好的,知道了,我们点配餐了吗
Aria, your dad's not gonna ask if we ordered sides.
艾瑞亚,你爸爸不会问我们点配餐了没
Oh, trust me, he will.
相信我,他会的
My mom's got him on this lowcholesterol diet,
自从我妈妈让他吃低胆固醇食物
and he's living vicariously through everyone else's meals.
从此他就关心起所有人的饮食
Okay, then...
好的,那
Uh, garlic bread?
我们吃了大蒜面包如何
Sure.
当然
With extra butter.
配了双份黄油
So are we still on for tomorrow?
那么,明天老样子
Yeah, sure.
当然
What?
怎么了
I just realized that this
我刚刚意识到
will be the third time we've gone out this week.
这是我们这周出来的第三次了
What are people gonna think?
别人会怎么想
Let's keep 'em guessing.
就让他们猜去吧
So...
那么
What did you guys have for dinner?
你们晚餐吃了什么
So what'd you guys do last night?
你们昨晚做了些什么
Oh, we studied for a chem test.
我们在复习化学考试
We went to Spencer's for help.
我们去找斯宾塞帮忙了
So today is doomsday, huh?
这么说就是今天了
Why? Did you see her?
怎么了,你看到她了
Han, maybe Kate wants to start fresh.
汉,也许凯特想重新开始
The last time I gave her the benefit of the doubt,
上次我这样觉得的时候
I ended up blowing chunks on my chunky heels.
结局是我吐在了我的鞋上
Oh, my god! Is that her?
哦,天哪,是她吗
What?
什么
Never mind.
没理她
Hanna, come on, you need to relax.
汉娜,别这样,放轻松
I would be if you guys were doing a better job keeping a lookout.
如果你们帮我好好盯着,我就能放松一点了
Hanna, I never got a good look at Kate to begin with.
汉娜,我从一开始就没有好好看过凯特
The only time I've ever seen her was across a crowded church.
我只有隔着拥挤的教堂看过她一次
What is hanging out under your sweater?
你毛衣底下的是什么
Is that a dude's undershirt?
是男生的汗衫吗
Maybe.
也许吧
It's Toby's.
是托比的
You guys, do not look at me like
你们别像看一条腿上装了轮子的狗
I'm one of those dogs with wheels for legs, okay?
一样看我好吗
Em, when is your mom coming?
你妈妈什么时候来
Tomorrow. I'm really excited.
明天,我真的很兴奋
Hanna?
汉娜
Kate.
凯特
Welcome to Rosewood high.
欢迎来到玫瑰镇高中
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, I'm Kate.
你好,我是凯特
We haven't officially met yet.
我们还没有正式见过
Hey, I'm Aria.
你好,我是艾瑞亚
Emily.
我是艾米丽
Spencer.
我是斯宾塞
So, I got my schedule,
我已经拿到课表
and first period, I have history with Mr. Barocas.
第一节是巴罗卡老师的历史课
Oh, yeah, Mr. Barocas. He's easy.
巴罗卡老师啊,他人很随和
Everybody likes him.
大家都喜欢他
Um, I can show you where it is.
我可以带你去教室
I'm actually in that class, too.
其实我跟你上同一堂课
Yeah, Kate, um, have we actually met before?
凯特,我们以前见过吗
You're right, we have, at the wedding.
见过,在婚礼上见过
It's nice to have met you all. Bye.
很高兴见到你们大家,再见
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你带我来
I wouldn't have blamed you
就算你不关照我
if you decided to make me fend for myself.
我也不会怪你的
Yeah, don't worry about it.
不用客气
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Oh, yeah, it's just my mom,
没事,是我妈
wondering what time I'll be home for dinner.
问我什么时候回家吃饭
Who knows what she needed it for.
真不知道她要这个干嘛
She was seeing Ian. Maybe they used to go out together.
她跟伊恩约会,可能他们经常一起去玩
So maybe Ali found a loophole, a way to fly under "A's" radar.
也许艾莉找到了空子钻,以此摆脱A的控制
What, by being someone else?
假扮成另一个人就行了
Yeah, the brunette on the I.D.
是啊,就是这张证件上的黑发女孩
I was never his number one fan,
虽然以前对他就没好感
but I can't even look at him now that he's with Jenna.
现在他和詹娜一起了,我都不想看到他
He's been going through girls in this school
他身边的女生换得那个勤啊
like they're Kleenex.
就跟用纸巾一样
Who cares that he's a player? He's "A's" new eyes.
管他是不是花花公子,他是A新的眼线
It's so frustrating.
真让人心烦
He and Jenna are always just out of reach.
我们一直触及不到他和詹娜
If we could just get close enough to...
如果我们能接近...
Wait. What if Ali wasn't trying to get away?
等等,也许艾莉不是想逃开呢
What if she was trying to get closer?
也许她是想主动进攻呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
By creating an alterego
乔装打扮,接近他们
so she could get close enough to investigate,
以便调查真相
maybe even to expose "A."
甚至揭露A的真面目
Hey. Hey.
你们好,你好
Where's the monster?
女妖精哪里去了
Who? Kate.
谁,凯特呗
Oh, she's at orientation,
她去参加新生指导了
And she's being freakishly nice to me.
她对我好得让我发毛
So why do you look like that?
那你怎么还这么沮丧
Do you think that Caleb still has that video file somewhere?
你们觉得凯勒手里是否还有视频文件
Because "A" thinks he does.
因为A觉得他有
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I got a text saying to call off my 'technoboytoy."
我收到短信,说让我的技术男停手
"A" maybe just got their wires crossed.
A可能自己搞糊涂了
Yeah, maybe they're just like a step behind or something.
也许是他后知后觉了
Since when is "A" ever a step behind?
A什么时候后知后觉过
Where are you guys going?
你们去哪儿
Uh, we have chem.
我们上化学课
Um, we'll talk to you later, okay?
我们一会儿跟你聊,好吗
Look, Hanna, I know it's not great timing.
汉娜,我知道现在时机不合适
Where are you going? To hang out with your family?
你去哪儿,去跟家人聚会吗
What?
什么
Spencer, I used to be a member.
斯宾塞,我曾是你们中的一份子
I know you guys are pissed at me for destroying the flash drive,
我知道你们怪我把那个优盘毁掉
but you can't just shut me out.
但你们不能就这么孤立了我
I did this to protect Caleb,
我这么做是为保护凯勒
and I would do it for any one of you if I could.
如果需要,我也会为你们任何一人这么做
It just feels so weird watching them all celebrate
看着她们庆祝胜利,而我不是其中一员
and not being a part of it.
那种感觉很怪
What can I do? Steal their swimsuits?
我能做点什么,偷她们的泳衣
No, no, no, drain the pool.
不不不,放干游泳池里的水
No, no, no, I got it, I got it.
不不不,我有招了
Fill their shampoo bottles with nair.
将除毛乳液装进她们洗发水里
Talk to me.
尽管开口
No, making them bald would
不行,她们秃了
actually give them an edge on the competition.
倒成了游泳比赛的优势
Trust me, I've already considered it.
相信我,我已经考虑过这招了
What? I'm kidding.
不会吧,我开玩笑呢
But thanks for offering.
但谢谢你出谋划策
It's my mom.
是我妈妈
So...she's coming tomorrow?
她明天要来
Yeah. I've been missing her a lot lately.
我最近特别想她
Does she still hate me?
她还那么讨厌我吗
She never hated you.
她从没讨厌过你
She hated me liking girls, but she's fine with that now.
她讨厌我喜欢女生,但现在也接受了
You sure about that?
你确定吗
'Cause the last time I your mom,
上次我见到你妈
she was getting me hauled off to druggie bootcamp.
她害我进了戒毒中心
Okay, she didn't know
她不知道
that your parents were gonna send you there.
你父母会把你送到那里去
Besides, she's a completely different person now.
再说,她现在观念完全变了
I'll believe it when I see it.
眼见才为实
So you moved here from Baltimore?
你从巴尔的摩搬来这儿了
Yeah, so I can still go home on weekends
是啊,这样我周末还能回家
and visit my friends.
去找朋友们玩
That's nice.
真不错
Do you have any family in Maine, by any chance?
你有没有亲人在缅因州
Nope. No, all in maryland.
没有,所有亲人都在马里兰州
Have you ever been to Maine? The northeast harbor area?
那你有去过缅因州吗,东北部海港那边
Nope.
也没去过
So, Kate, will you be joining any clubs or sports teams?
凯特,你准备参加什么俱乐部或运动队吗
Yeah, I was actually thinking
当然,我其实想
Debate!
辩论队
Orchestra.
管弦乐团
Sorry, I thought I must've seen you at a debate.
抱歉,我以为在辩论队里见过你呢
Are you sure that we haven't met before?
你确定我们以前没见过吗
Pretty sure.
相当确定
So I'm gonna head to class early
我得早点去教室
and introduce myself to the teacher.
认识一下老师
I will see you all soon.
各位一会儿见
Bye.
再见
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I know her. I know I know her.
我认识她,绝对认识她
I just don't know where I know her from.
我只是不记得在哪儿见过她了
Can you back off?
你能消停下吗
I'm not gonna let her complain to my dad
我不能让她向我爸抱怨
that my friends are giving her the fourth degree.
我朋友对她问北问南
It's the third degree.
是问东问西
Whatever. Just stop giving her degrees, okay?
不管怎样,别再问了行吗
So did you?
你想我吗
Mom!
妈妈
Look how gorgeous you are!
看看你多光彩照人啊
I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!
感觉很久没见你了
It's only been a couple weeks. Now wait a minute.
才几周而已,等等
Are you getting taller, or am I just getting shorter?
是你长高了,还是我变矮了
Shorter, No.
变矮,不
and early.
你来早了
I thought you weren't getting in until later tonight.
我以为你要今晚稍晚点才到
I know, but I wanted to surprise you.
但我想给你个惊喜
Chocolate macadamia?
给我买的巧克力夏威夷果吗
Yes.
是的
And don't eat it yet,
但别急着吃
because I made us an early reservation at the Grille.
我很早就在格栅餐餐厅定了位
Hey, do you wanna invite the girls?
你想邀朋友一起吗
I think they have plans tonight, but...
我想她们今晚已经有约了,但...
Is there someone else you'd like to invite?
你有其他想邀请的人吗
Someone special? Maybe someone new?
比如什么特别的人,或新朋友吗
In a way.
可以这么说
It's Maya.
是玛雅
We started seeing each other again.
我们重新开始约会了
Is she going to school here?
她在这里上学吗
No, Radford.
不是,在拉德福
Her family moved to Radford, so she's going to school there.
她家搬去拉德福了,所以她在那上学
Well, why don't you ask her if she wants to join us for dinner.
那何不邀请她与我们共进晚餐
Really? I know you weren't crazy about Maya.
真的吗,我知道你不是很喜欢玛雅
Honey, there was a lot going on back then.
亲爱的,先前发生了这么多的事
I feel like I really never gave her a chance,
我觉得自己从没试着了解她
and it'd be nice to have another opportunity.
很高兴还有机会
Hey, come on, you guys. Let's go.
快点,同志们,走了
Hanna, come on.
汉娜,走了
Spence, you coming?
斯宾塞,走吗
Uh, yeah, I'll see you guys in there.
里面见吧
Having trouble?
打不开吗
It'll come to me.
老是这样
You know, it's funny.
很不可思议
I can remember every single locker combination I've ever had,
我能记得我用过的每个锁的密码
going all the way back to middle school.
可以一直追溯回初中
Impressive. But ultimately useless.
敬佩不已,不过帮不了我
But that's why I knew I'd eventually get it.
但这就是我为何坚信我会想起你的原因
Shekomeko horse ranch,
谢科梅科马场
summer of 2006.
2006年的夏天
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
My sister Melissa was a junior counselor that year,
我姐姐梅丽莎当年在那做初中辅导员
and you were in her bunk.
你在她负责的营帐里
Fine. You win.
好吧,你赢了
We went to camp together.
我们一起去露营
And, yes, I'm her.
是的,就是我
I'm exactly who you think I am.
你一点都没记错
So what is it gonna take?
你开条件吧
What do you mean?
你什么意思
For you to keep this to yourself.
保守秘密的条件
Do you want money?
你想要钱吗
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我不会告诉其他人
But just so you know,
但你要知道
Melissa sent me a bunk photo that year.
梅丽莎当年寄了一张露营照片给我
So if you being nice to Hanna is just an act,
要是你对汉娜的友善只是演戏
you'd better keep it up.
最好一直演下去
Why are you giving me a break?
你为什么要放我一马
Because judging from the way that you treated Hanna,
因为以你那样对待汉娜
everybody's gonna see how ugly you are without any help from me.
不需要我,人们也都会看到你的丑恶
If you have any trouble with the app,
如果程序出现问题
just give me a call. I put my digits in there.
就打电话给我,我号码存在里面了
Cool, thanks.
行,谢了
Emily.
艾米丽
Hi, Maya. It's great to see you.
玛雅,见到你很高兴
You look beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮
You know what they say about clean living.
他们教育我要过纯净的生活
Well, whatever you're doing, it's working for you.
无论如何,看来对你很有帮助
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm just gonna let her know that we're ready, okay?
我去告诉服务生,人到齐了
So when did Noel become your phone repair guy?
从何时起诺埃尔成了你的手机维修员
Oh, he saw me struggling and offered to help.
他见我为此纠结,就出手相救了
He's really sweet.
他真友好
No, he's not.
不,他不是
But his smile takes up half his face,
但他笑容满面
so I see how you could be confused.
我能理解你被迷惑了
All right, ladies,
女士们
I think our table's ready.
我们的桌子准备好了
Nice work, Pam. You say jump and they say how high, huh?
干得好,帕姆,你说东他们绝不敢往西
Okay, so my dad said that he'd pick us up at 11:00.
我爸说他11点来接我们
Do you wanna meet back here at quarter till?
10点45回来会合,怎么样
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Great. Well, have a good night.
好极了,玩的尽兴点
You, too.
你也是
Thanks.
谢了
Actually, my plans kinda got cancelled.
实际上,我的计划取消了
So I was just gonna wait here till you got back.
我只能在这儿等你回来
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
No, it's fine, really. I brought magazines.
没有,没关系,我带了杂志
I just didn't wanna bail on you. I didn't wanna bail on you.
我不想失信于你,我也是
My plans got cancelled, too.
我的计划也取消了
Seriously?
真的吗
Well, why didn't you tell me?
那你怎么不告诉我
I don't know. Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道,你怎么不告诉我呢
Because I didn't wanna ruin your night.
因为我不想扫你兴
Same here.
我也是
Okay, well, should I call my dad and have him pick us up early?
要不我打电话给我爸,要他早点来接我们
Look, seeing as we were both gonna kill time here anyway,
既然我们都得在这消磨时间
you wanna order a large to split?
你想点个普通装披萨分吗
I don't know. I'm not really
不知道,我真的不太...
I'll even get half plain, half green peppers.
一半奶酪原味,一半青椒
Your favorite, right?
你的最爱,对吗
I cannot believe that you actually remember that.
真不敢相信你还记得
You know what else I remember?
知道我还记得啥吗
You, uh, used to be kind of a mean player.
你还是个奸诈的对手
Still got the chops?
打不打削球
I kinda just wanted to sit and read.
我还是找个地方坐着看看杂志好了
Oh, so you don't.
那就是不了
Okay, let's go. You're on.
好啊,来啊,谁怕谁
You're dead, by the way.
丑话说前头,你死定了
So, mom, Maya joined the jazz band at her new school,
妈妈,玛雅加入了她们学校的爵士乐队
and they're really good.
才华横溢的乐队呢
Wonderful. Thank you.
真不错,谢谢夸奖
You know, actually, when I was in college,
你们知道吗,在大学的时候
I had a huge poster of miles Davis right over my bed.
我的床头挂着一张超大的迈尔斯·戴维斯海报
I absolutely worshipped that man.
我对他简直是神魂颠倒
Really? That's surprising.
是吗,太不可思议了
Really? I mean, what kind of music
为什么,那你觉得
would you think I would have been listening to?
我当时该听什么样的歌
Oh, I don't know.
我也说不清
Classical music, I guess. Something very sophisticated.
古典乐吧,反正是比较成熟典雅的
Well, I think jazz is sophisticated.
我觉得爵士够成熟典雅的了
Oh, me, too, but, you know,
我也这么认为,不过
jazz musicians are also known for...
爵士音乐家可是出名的...
So, uh, Maya,
那么,玛雅
do you enjoy the people
你和你们
that you're playing with in your jazz band?
乐队的人相处很愉快吧
Yeah, they're great.
当然,他们人超好的
Sorry about that.
抱歉
It's just my stalker.
是我跟踪人打来的
Excuse me.
哪位
Oh, nothing. I'm just kidding.
没谁,我开玩笑呢
I dated this guy at true north,
只是我之前在戒毒所的约会对象
and he's having trouble accepting that it's over.
他一时接受不了我们分手的事实
But it's cool. Everything's fine.
但问题不大,一切正常
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
听你这样说我就放心了
What'd you pick?
你带了什么东西
Ooh! The notebook.
就是,笔记本啊
Um, I'm actually trying to wean myself off of that one.
说真的,我实在不想再看那个了
Right, no, we don't have to watch that one.
也是,我们没必要再看了
You know what? No, let's watch it.
算了,我们还是看看吧
I'm just really glad that you came over.
你能过来看我,我就够感激了
So I'm not in the doghouse with you guys anymore?
这也就是说,你们不再孤立我了吗
No, you never were.
对,我们从没孤立你
Well, good,
那就好
because I really don't need to stress out about that
我可不想在惹上了烂人凯特的同时
on top of all this Kate crap.
还为这个问题劳神费脑
Hanna, I really don't think that you need to worry about Kate.
汉娜,我真心觉得你没必要担心凯特
She's been nothing but nice to you, right?
她一直对你很不错,是吧
Oh, yeah, but it's a trap.
是,但这恰恰是她的狡猾之处
Do you remember in bio we learned about those animals
你还记得生物课学的那些动物吧
that can change their appearance to look harmless
它们改变外表以掩盖凶残本性
and then they lull their prey into a false sense of security
然后迷惑猎物,让它们降低防备
and then they just bite their heads off?
最后再一口咬下猎物的头
That's Kate.
凯特就这样
Hanna, do not lose sleep over this girl.
汉娜,别为了她劳神费脑
No, it's those fish! What are they called?
我没,是那种鱼,叫什么来着
Fangblennies. Yes.
尖牙粘鱼,对
Kate is a fangblenny.
凯特就是一只尖牙粘鱼
No.
不对
She's a boil n' baggy.
她只是个脓包脸
I don't remember that one. Is that like a blowfish?
我不记得那是什么了,像河豚一样吗
I am showing you this to
看完这个
prove that you have nothing to worry about.
你就知道没什么好担心的了
Did you hear me?
我没骗你吧
What are those?!
这什么啊
They're bug bites.
都是被虫咬的
God, it looks like something
天哪,她脸上好像
laid eggs on her face and then exploded.
被下了蛋还炸开了花
Ugh. I want more.
够恶心,我还要看
Melissa said everyone felt sorry for her for like a minute,
梅丽莎责备大家对她的关心不够
and she was the one with the skin condition,
明明是她自己有皮肤病
but she treated everyone else like lepers.
她却把其他人也当成麻疯病患者
What's this?
这是什么
It's an I.D.
身份证
How did you get it?
你怎么弄到的
Caleb came over after you destroyed the flash drive,
你烧掉U盘后,凯勒来了一趟
and he offered to help us as long as we kept it a secret.
他说愿意帮我们,前提是要保密
From me?
对我吗
I'm so sorry, Hanna.
真的很抱歉,汉娜
No, please, just let me explain
拜托别走,听我解释
No, don't even try to apologize.
不用了,道歉也省省吧
Hanna, no, come on, stay and talk to me.
汉娜,别走,跟我谈谈
I am such an idiot!
我真是蠢到家了
This whole time I'm worried about Kate backstabbing me,
我一直在担心凯特会不会暗箭伤人
I didn't even realize that you were holding a knife.
没想到最后拿着箭的是你
Hanna. Hanna!
汉娜,汉娜
Ok, I'll be right back. Would either of you two like some desert ?
我马上回来,你们要什么甜点吗
Maybe. Is there a menu? Thank you. We're fine.
好啊,有菜单吗,不用了谢谢
Okay. I'm gonna go find our waiter and get the bill.
好吧,我去找找服务生顺便买单
What the hell was that?
你到底在搞什么
I thought we could get a brownie to split.
我们可以分个布朗尼啊
Stop. Why were you acting like that?
够了,你干嘛要这样
You're the one who's been
明明是你在这三个小时里
freezing me out for the last 30 minutes.
对我不理不睬冷若冰霜
Because you completely torpedoed dinner.
因为你完全搞砸了这顿晚餐
How do you see that?
何以见得
You kept making jokes about weed.
你不停地拿毒品开玩笑
I made one joke and
我就开了一个玩笑
And every time I tried to changed the subject,
而且每当我想换个话题
you brought it back to true north.
你就要说回到正北戒毒所
I asked you to start over with my mom.
我再三地请你不要在和我妈抬杠
And that's what I was doing.
我明明没有啊
I was trying to be honest.
我只是实话实说
Being honest is fine.
实话实说很好
You were trying to get a rise out of her.
但你明明是想激怒她
Why else would you bring up dating that guy?
还有,为什么要提跟男人约会的事
I finally got my mom to come on board with me dating girls
我好不容易说服我母亲同意我和女的约会
And you bring that up?
而你却提那种事
It's confusing for her.
这只会让她烦躁不已
Is the fact that I dated a guy confusing for your mom...
我跟那男的约会,是让你妈烦躁了
or for you?
还是让你烦躁了
All right, we're all set.
好了,搞定了
I'm glad you could join us.
很高兴你能来
Thank you for inviting me. It's an honor.
十分感谢您能邀请我,万分荣幸
No, it's a bunch of boring old farts discussing dead authors.
只不过是群无聊的老头讨论一些故去的作家们
But it's nice to have some young blood in the mix.
但年轻人的新潮思想也是欢迎的
I'll admit, I have an ulterior motive for dragging you here.
我承认我拖你过来是别有用心
I've recommended you for an associate dean's position
我向纽霍利斯卫星学校
at the New Hollis Satellite School.
推荐了你做副院长
I don't know what to say. I had no idea.
我简直不知道说什么好
It's an honor.
太荣幸了
If the board approves, and I can't see why they wouldn't,
如果董事会批准了,他们一定会批准的
you would need to be in Louisiana by the beginning of the month.
你月初就可以去路易斯安那州上任了
I assumed that the extension program was in Philadelphia.
我以为那个推广项目是在费城的
No, it's in New Orleans.
不,是在新奥尔良
We're participating in a grant program
我们参与了一个赞助项目
set up to revitalize the city.
以推动城市繁荣
Well, I think I'll need a few days to think about it.
我得花几天时间好好考虑考虑
Ezra, I'll be candid.
以斯拉,我坦白告诉你
You weren't on the shortlist for this position.
你并不在这个职位的候选人名单上
It's only because Byron Montgomery
只不过因为拜伦·蒙哥马利
insisted you were perfect for the job
强烈坚持你才是最适合的人选
that I even considered it.
我才考虑你的
I don't get it.
我不知你为何这样
You knew how long it took me to trust you again.
你知道让我重新信任你花了多长时间吗
Why would you ruin that?
你为什么要再次毁了这份信任
I didn't think you'd find out.
我以为你不会发现的
Wow.
哇哦
Wrong answer.
回答错误
Just let me finish, okay?
让我先说完好吗
I didn't think you'd find out until
我以为在我解决了一直困扰
I solved whatever it is you guys are trying to solve.
你们的问题之前,你是不会发现的
I don't need that.
我不需要
I needed you not to go behind my back.
我不要你背着我做这些
Hanna, I know that you were trying to protect me,
汉娜,我知道你想保护我
but I was worried about you.
但是我很担心你
You're not the only one I'm trying to protect, Caleb.
你不是我唯一想保护的人,凯勒
Last year, it was really bad for me and my mom.
去年对于我和我妈来说都非常痛苦
What do you mean?
什么意思
No one really even knew because...
没有一个人知道真相
I was still wearing the same clothes and driving the same car,
因为我还是穿着同样的衣服开着同样的车
but we were totally broke.
但是当时我们穷困潦倒
What's broke?
什么是穷困潦倒
It might mean something
你口中的穷困潦倒
completely different for you than it does to me.
肯定与我的毫不相同
We almost lost our house.
我们差点把房子卖了
My mom got money from the bank to tide us over.
我妈从银行拿了钱回来救急
Do you still need No.
那你还需要,不
That's not why I'm telling you.
我想说的不是这个
My mom didn't borrow money from the bank.
钱,不是我妈从银行借的
She stole it.
是她从那偷的
I've never told anyone that,
我从没告诉过第二个人
not even my friends.
连我的朋友都没有说
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你这么信任我
I promise I won't tell anybody.
我保证不会告诉别人
But someone else knows.
但还是有人知道了这件事
And they're holding it over me.
他们在拿这件事威胁我
Who? Who?
谁,是谁
Is it Jenna?
是珍娜吗
I don't know who it is.
我不知道那是谁
But it's their phone that you're working on.
但是你破解的手机是他们的
Winning really brings out the nerd in you, huh?
赢了一局,你就乐得像个傻逼
Okay, I'm gonna ignore all of your hostility right now
少来,我现在可不会在意你的酸葡萄心理
because I know that it comes from a place of shame.
我知道你那是自惭形秽
How about some soda?
要喝点苏打水吗
That's cool. I got.
不错,来一杯吧
So what happened to that theatre guy?
那个剧院男怎么回事
Uh, he couldn't make it tonight.
他今天晚上来不了了
How long have you two been, uh...
你们俩好了多久了
We don't need to talk about that.
我们不提这个行吗
Rematch?
再来一轮怎样
Gonna massacre you again.
继续把你杀个片甲不留
Yes!
太棒了
What were you doing?
你在干什么
Just knocking on the door.
敲敲门而已
Who were you looking for?
你找谁
Jenna. Have you seen her?
珍娜,你看到她了吗
No, not for a while.
没,很久没见到她了
What do you wanna see her about?
你找她干什么
That's between me and her.
那是我和她之间的事
Well, if you're looking to get your old job back,
如果你是想来重温旧梦
it's too late.
那为时已晚了
She found someone else. No.
她早找别人了,不是
Actually, I came by to tell
我只是想告诉她
her to stop threatening Hanna and her friends.
别再威胁汉娜和她的朋友们了
You better be a lot scarier than that
如果你想让珍娜听进去的话
If you want Jenna to take you seriously.
你可得再凶神恶煞些
I'm gonna go now.
我先走了
Yeah, you do that.
对,走吧
Don't slam the door in my face.
别再当着我的面摔门而去
I wasn't going to.
我没打算摔门
What I did, it wasn't an act of betrayal.
我的所作所为并不是背叛
It was an act of desperation.
那只是走投无路后的力挽狂澜
We've all been desperate.
我们都走投无路了
That's not an excuse.
那不是借口
Okay, I know.
好吧,我知道
It's just that "A" Has taken everything from me.
只是A把我的一切都夺走了
Please, I can't lose you, too.
但,我不能再失去你
You haven't.
你没有失去我
So my dad just texted, and he's almost here.
我爸刚发了短信给我,他马上就要到了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
What is that from?
那伤怎么来的
Oh, it's nothing. I play touch football.
没事,玩触身橄榄球弄的
So does my little brother,
我弟弟也玩那个
and I've never seen a bruise like that on him before.
但我从没看到他有那么大一块创伤
Please don't say anything.
拜托你别说出去
Holden, that's a serious bruise.
霍顿,你伤得很严重
Promise me you won't say anything.
答应我别说出去好吗
I was so stupid.
我真是太傻了
I thought if we could use the phone
我以为通过手机把A找出来之后
to nail "A" once and for all,
就能一劳永逸
it'd be worth the risk.
一切的危险也就不值一提了
Makes sense.
可以理解
I don't know.
我有些迷茫了
We got nothing from the I.D.
那个假身份毫无用处
It was a complete dead end.
根本不能找出任何线索
I'm not so sure.
这可不一定
I didn't tell you this earlier 'cause I was mad,
我之前在气头上所以没说
but I've seen Ali with dark hair before.
但我见过艾莉黑发的样子
You have?
你见过
Yeah, about two years ago.
是,大概两年前
Vivian, listen to me. It's fierce.
薇薇安听着,这是烈性的
Can you please get Miss Darkbloom a cup of coffee?
你能帮德克布鲁小姐倒杯咖啡吗
It's your first time here, isn't, honey?
甜心,你第一次来,是吗
Yeah. Okay.
是,好的
You want cream or sugar,Vvivian?
要加奶油还是糖,薇薇安
No thanks, I don't like it sweet.
谢谢,不用了,我不喜欢甜的
Ali?
艾莉
Hanna?
汉娜
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
My mom made me an appointment.
我妈妈帮我预约了
I didn't know you came here.
我不知道你也来这儿
Your hair looks great.
你的头发不错啊
I didn't even recognize you.
我都没认出来
Just trying something new, testing the waters.
只是尝试点新东西而已,尝尝鲜
Here's the thing.
其实呢
I'm pretending to be someone else, so play along.
我在假装另一个人,别拆穿我哦
Okay...
好吧...
But why?
但为什么呢
Because I'm bored. I do it a lot.
生活乏味啊,我经常这样
You should try it some time.
你也应该试试
I mean, aren't you just sick and tired of being you?
你不觉得总是做自己令人厌倦么
I guess I never told you guys before
我之前没跟你们说大概是因为
because I thought it was just typical Ali weirdness.
我觉得这只是典型的艾莉怪癖
What is it?
怎么了
It's the name on the I.D. Vivian Darkbloom.
那个假身份证的名字,薇薇安·德克布鲁
It's gotta be.
肯定是
Now if we can only find out where she used it,
如果我们能找到她在哪用过这名字
maybe we can figure out why.
也许能找出原因
"Vivian Darkbloom" Gets over 300,000 hits."
薇薇安·德克布鲁"有超过30万点击量
Is that good or bad?
这是好还是坏呢
"Vivian Darkbloom" Is a pseudonym
薇薇安·德克布鲁是
for Vladimir Nabokov.
弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫的笔名
It's an anagram of his name.
是他本名的变位词
Speak English.
说英语
There were like ten big words in there I didn't understand.
一句话里有十个词我听不懂
He's an author. He wrote Lolita.
他是个作家,他写的《洛丽塔》
Is that the book with the heartshaped glasses on the cover?
是那本封面有心形玻璃的书吗
Yeah. How did you know that?
对,你怎么知道
I stole it... From Ali.
我从艾莉那里...偷来的
What? Why?
什么,为什么
I didn't really steal it, I borrowed it,
不是真的偷,我借来的
but I kept seeing her with it, and I was curious.
我只是看她一直带着,觉得好奇
I was supposed to give it back to her,
我本想还给她的
but I never got the chance.
但没找到机会
Hey, sorry I missed your call.
嘿,抱歉我没接到电话
It's kind of early.
现在时间也太早了吧
I know. I wanted to talk before school.
我知道,我想在上课前跟你谈谈
The thing is...
其实...
I do have a problem with you dating that guy,
我确实介意你跟那男孩约会
but not for the reasons you think.
但不是你以为的原因
I have a problem with you dating anyone but me,
你和除我之外的任何人约会,我都会介意
and knowing you're into guys and girls,
而且我知道你是双性恋
it just doubles the amount of people I have to compete with.
这又增加了我的竞争对手
Trust me, you have no competition.
相信我,你无可取代
And you were right.
而且你是对的
As much as I'd like to be zen about it,
无论我表现得有多么不在意
I'm still mad at your mom for busting me.
我还是为你妈对我的误解十分介意
So now what?
那现在怎么办呢
Can I show you something?
我能给你看些东西吗
I started working on this last night.
我昨晚才开始做这个
Can I open my eyes now?
可以睁开眼了吗
Yeah.
可以了
Oh, my gosh.
啊,上帝呀
This is so beautiful.
太漂亮了
My way of saying sorry for ruining dinner.
这是我为毁了晚餐的赔礼道歉
If the sharks won't let you back in the water,
如果鲨鱼队不让你重回水中
I'll bring the water to you.
我就把水带给你
I can't believe you would do all this for me.
我不敢相信你为我做了这些
I admit, I like to live life in the grey area,
我承认,我喜欢生活在灰色地带
but the way I feel about you is crystal clear.
但我对你的感觉如水晶般透明
I love you, Emily.
我爱你,艾米丽
I love you, too, Maya.
我也爱你,玛雅
Hello, J&L.
你好,JL事务所
Hey, you guys are open. Yeah.
嘿,你们营业了,是的
I just found my claim ticket.
我刚找到我的行李单
It's a little bit crazy. It's from a really long time ago.
有点抱歉,单子开出很久了
What's the number?
单号是多少呢
0421
0421.
All right, hang on a sec.
好的,请稍等
It's a miracle, but I actually still have it.
很神奇,但东西我还留着
When would you like to pick it up, Miss Darkbloom?
你准备什么时候来取呢,德克布鲁小姐
Hello? Miss Darkbloom, are you still there?
德克布鲁小姐,还在吗
Hello? Yes, I'm here.
你好,我在
Thanks, Marin.
谢谢,玛琳
You made my day.
你今天太令我开心了
What?
什么意思
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是在想什么呢
About what?
什么什么
If that's taking the high road, what's the low road?
如果这是正路,那什么算歪道呢
Did you have a stroke? You promised you wouldn't say anything.
你中风了吗,你保证过什么都不说的
Hanna, why would you do this?
汉娜,你为什么要这么做呢
You're gonna be in so much trouble.
会惹上很多麻烦的
Can one of you guys please tell me what I did?
你们谁能告诉我我做什么了
I didn't do this.
这不是我发的
Where would I have even taken that picture?
我到哪去照这种相片啊
It looks like it was taken in the girls' locker room.
看起来像是在女更衣室照的
No, I did not send this to you guys.
不,我没给你们发这信息
Hanna, you didn't just send it to us.
汉娜,你不仅发给了我们
You sent it to everybody in your address book.
你发给了电话簿里所有的人
If you didn't send this
如果不是你发的
Do we even have to ask?
这还用问吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
associate [ə'səuʃieit]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人
n. 准学士学位获得

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆
hostility [hɔs'tiliti]

想一想再看

n. 敌意,敌对状态,公开战争

 
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
betrayal [bi'treiəl]

想一想再看

n. 背叛,暴露

 
motive ['məutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 发动的,运动的,积极的,动机的
n.

联想记忆
orientation [.ɔ:rien'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 信仰,趋向,定位,适应,情况介绍
[计算

联想记忆
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 绝望的,不顾一切的

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。