Where you going?School.I'm late.
你去哪 学校 我要迟到了
Let me, uh,let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you.
等我去收拾一下东西 跟你一起去
That's ok. I know where it is.
不必 我知道怎么去学校
She's in denial.Shut up, Damon.
她不理你呦 闭嘴 达蒙
Here. I got it.Thanks.Where's Elena?
我来吧 谢谢 埃琳娜去哪了
She's, um,she's actually runnin' late today.
她 她今天迟到了
So what are you doin' later?You wanna hang out at the grill, shoot some pool?
一会儿你要干什么去 去酒吧坐一会儿 打打桌球怎么样
Winner runs the table.
赢家清台
Um, why?Why what?Well, you never asked me to play a game of pool before,So why now?
为什么 什么为什么 你以前从没邀我去打过桌球 现在为什么叫我一起去
Uh, I don't know. I thought,thought it would be fun. Never mind.
我不知道 我以为 以为会好玩 当我没说
No. Hey, ok.Sure. It's just.Just what?
不是啦 好吧 我去 只是 只是什么
It's just you're Elena's brother, and,Sure.
只是你是埃琳娜的弟弟 而且 好的
It's just I'm really bad at pool.Yeah. Yeah, I thought you might be.
只不过我桌球打得实在很烂 我想你也可能不怎么会打
Excuse me.Do you guys know which way's the office?
打扰一下 请问你们知道办公室怎么走吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Through the double doors,uh, straight ahead, quick left,
穿过那边的双开门 直走 再左转
and then your first right. You must be new here.
右手第一间就是 你是新来的吧
Yeah, I am. It's kinda hard to hide it.
没错 藏都藏不住
My name's Luka.I'm Jeremy. This is bonnie.Hi, Bonnie.
我叫洛卡 我叫杰里米 这是邦妮 你好 邦妮
Anyway, Luka, I'm, uh,I'm actually headed in that direction.
这样吧 洛卡 我正好要往那边走
Why don't you follow me?It could get confusing.Ok, thanks, man.It's nice to meet you, Bonnie.
跟我一起走吧 有点不好找 谢了 伙计 很高兴见到你 邦妮