You have the Petrova fire.More blood?
真有佩特洛娃家遗风 还要吗
It's a long story,Klaus and I,
一言难尽 我和克劳斯
goes all the way back to England, 1492,after I left Bulgaria.
得从1492年的英格兰说起 在我离开保加利亚之后
Or was thrown out.Thrown out?
或者说 被扫地出门之后 扫地出门
My family, your true ancestors,they disowned me.
我的家人 你真正的祖先 和我断绝了关系
My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time.
那个时代 我的轻率之举是不被容忍的
I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame.It was kept secret?
我未婚生子 家族的耻辱 你生孩子的事被隐瞒了
My baby was given away.
我的孩子被送走
I was banished to England,and I had to learn to adjust.
我被放逐到英格兰 不得不学会适应新环境
So I quickly became English.
于是我很快变得像个英格兰人
It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus.
正是那时 我引起了一位叫克劳斯的贵族的注意
I was taken with him at first,until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me.
一开始我被他所吸引 直到我发现了他的真面目 知道了他想从我这里得到什么
And then I ran like hell.
然后我没命地逃跑
She's here.Katerina!I know you're near!
她就在这 卡特琳娜 我知道你就在附近
I can smell your blood.It's pointless to run.
我能闻到你的血 逃跑是没用的
Klaus'll find you wherever you are.
你逃不出克劳斯的掌心
This way.There's more blood over there.
这边 这里血迹更多