I was administering his meds. He was babbling.
我在给他吃药,他在喃喃自语
His usual ranting, then he's ice cold. He overpowered me.
他惯例吼闹,然后突然不说话。一下子压制住我
He forced me to take him out through the maintenance exit.
他逼我从维修出口带他出去
I thought he was harmless. Basically a vegetable, you said.
我以为他没有威胁,这不是你说的吗
I know. Which means... I've interviewed him dozens of times in the past few months.
我知道,这几个月我一直在观察他
To be deceived by a patient so completely... Don't worry. We'll find him.
这么被一个病人完全欺骗...别担心,我们会找到他的
He's going to find prison a lot harder to break out of.
会让他进一个无法逃离的监狱
Detective... He's dangerous. Don't underestimate him.
警官,他很危险。千万别低估他
Did we get anything from the security cameras?
监控录像里能找到什么吗
Not according to the orderly here.
据这里的护理员说没有什么问题。
Due to budget cuts,the cameras were the first to go. That is unbelievable.
为了节省预算,第一个拆的就是摄像头。真是荒唐。
There's another angle. Veronica Sparks, the dead girl from Verdant?
不过我们在别处有了发现。维罗妮卡·斯巴克斯,那个从俱乐部出来的受害者。
I checked her LUDs. The last person she texted before she died was Tommy Merlyn.
我查了她的用户数据信息。她死前最后联系的人是汤米·梅林。
He said he didn't know her.
他不是说不认识她嘛
Merlyn has two collars for possession, one with intent.
梅林被指控两项罪名,其中一项是蓄意谋杀
Yeah, that was over five years ago.
对,那是5年前的事
Maybe he's just better at not getting himself arrested.
或许他更擅于逃脱法网
Well, Laurel says he's changed ever since his father cut him off.
劳瑞尔说他爸不给他钱以后,他改变了很多
Yeah, a leopard and his spots, you know?
江山易改,本性难移啊
Maybe pushing Vertigo at his new club is a way of maintaining his old lifestyle.
或许在他的夜店贩毒只是维持他以前生活作风的一种方式
Yeah, or maybe going after Meryln's a great way to get my daughter to stop speaking to me again, Hilt.
是啊,或许去找梅林能让我女儿别再跟我闹僵,希尔特。
Look, Quentin, you know I get that. But here's the thing... on a hunch, I subpoenaed the club's bank accounts.
昆汀,我了解你的难处。还有,凭直觉,我查了夜店的账户
There's ten large missing from their operating expenses.
他们的营业费用中有1万美元亏空
You think Merlyn spent that money on Vertigo?
你觉得梅林用那些钱买致幻剂了吗
I think I can't explain how that much money just gets misplaced.
我很纳闷,那么多钱花哪儿了
Look,I'll take a run at it. Keep you out of it.
我会继续查的,你别管了。
No. I should do it.
不。还是我来吧。