Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情回顾
Quinn, I'm at the airport.
奎恩,我在机场
I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.
法哈德·加齐就在我眼前
What the fuck?
操他妈的
Saul. Take the shot.
是索尔,射击
Carrie! We're losing our window.
卡莉,就要错过最佳时机了
It's Saul. Take the shot, goddamn it!
是索尔,死神一号,立刻开火
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
That is Saul!
是索尔啊
You were one of the last people to see him before he was taken.
他被劫前你是最后见过他的人之一
Only because you sent him on a mission to stir up trouble.
那还不是因为你派他去挑起事端
That puts you at the center of this.
所以你现在是核心
You said you found something.
你说你找到一些东西
I used the key you gave me
我用你给的钥匙
to get into Carrie Mathison's apartment.
进了卡莉·麦吉森的公寓
Clozapine?
氯氮平(治疗精神分裂药物)
Her place is a fucking pharmacy.
她那儿就他妈是个药店
No, no.
不,不行
I'm fine! Get off of me!
我没事,放开我
Don't!
别
You...
你...
Yes, it's me.
对,是我
Hey, you're safe now.
你安全了
Brody...
布洛迪
Who's Brody?
布洛迪是谁
Who's Brody?
布洛迪是谁
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Here.
坐
I'm fine.
不用
You do seem better than last night at least.
至少你看着比昨天强了
You were in quite a state.
当时你相当狂躁
Is...
这...
is this your house?
是你家吗
Yes.
对
How did I get here?
我怎么来这里了
You don't remember?
你忘了吗
My men brought you here.
我的人带你来的
Why?
为什么
You were causing a commotion in the street.
你在街上引发骚乱
The police had you in custody by the time we got to you.
我们找到你前,警方控制了你
Like I said,
像我说的
you were in quite a state.
你相当的暴躁
You really don't remember.
你真不记得了吗
You told me some things about yourself last night.
昨晚你告诉我些自己的事
You thought I was someone else,
你把我认成了别人
someone you were fond of.
你的意中人
Someone who died.
去世的那位
Hey, you need to rest.
你需要休息
No.
没事
So, where in the hell is she?
那她到底在哪儿
Unclear.
不清楚
We're checking into that right now.
我们正在找
Should I be worried?
用担心吗
At this point, only about Saul.
这会儿只需要担心索尔
So, are we ready then?
那就是准备好了
Yeah.
对
We listen, right? Right.
我们听着,对吧,是的
Whatever they say, however incendiary it seems.
无论他们说什么,无论多令人生气
Okay, I get it.
好的,知道了
Keep my mouth shut.
我闭上嘴巴
It wasn't easy to repair the damage last time.
挽回上次的局面并不容易
Not sure I can do it again.
再来一次我也没底
You're cutting it close.
你时间掐得真准
I had an unexpected guest.
我收到了一份意外的礼物
I heard.
我听说了
You did?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
Do you want to tell me why you intervened?
打算告诉我你为什么要介入吗
I didn't "Intervene,"
我没介入
she was out in the streets acting crazy.
她在大马路上发疯
Wasn't going to end well.
任她继续下去不是好事
I thought the last thing we needed was another incident
中情局情报站长再节外生枝是我们
with a CIA station chief.
最不愿意看到的
Why do you think that was?
你认为这是怎么回事
What?
什么
Carrie Mathison out of her mind.
卡莉·麦吉森疯了
What was that about?
会是什么原因
Did you bother to ask yourself?
你有问过自己吗
She has a history of mental illness.
她有精神病史
I didn't know.
我不知道
She would've been on a plane right now,
她现在本该在飞机上
back home, relieved of her post,
回家,被停职
but you got in the way.
可你突然冒出来坏事
Should have told me.
你应该告诉我的
If you had something going on, you should have said.
你要是有什么打算,就该事先声明
We okay here? Not really.
这里没事吧,没事
Come on.
来吧
We have kept them waiting long enough.
我们让他们等得够久了
Get up.
起来
Get up, out.
起来,出来
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别做交易,不要
Nothing they ask.
别答应任何条件
Don't do it.
别答应
Not anything.
什么都别答应
Not a fucking thing.
什么都他妈别答应
You tell them to go to fucking hell!
让他们都他妈下地狱去吧
Tell them to go to fucking hell!
让他们都他妈下地狱去吧
You tell them if he's hurt, all bets are off.
告诉他们如果他受伤了,一切免谈
They know that. Tell them.
他们知道,告诉他们
I'll try to convey the message.
我会试试传达消息
Oh, you'll try.
你必须得试
Abdul Zaheer.
阿卜杜勒·查希尔
Faysal Ahmad.
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
Amir Wasif.
阿米尔·瓦西夫
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Hafiz Jan.
哈菲兹·贾德
Mustafa Hashmi.
穆斯塔法·哈什米
Allahu Akbar.
真主伟大
Those are prisoner names, aren't they?
这些都是犯人的名字,对吧
Yes, the ones you're holding at Bagram.
是的,都是被你们关在巴格拉姆的人
So, he wants an exchange.
这么说,他想交换
Obviously this will take time.
显然,这需要时间
He must know that.
他必须知道这点
Amir Wasif was responsible
阿米尔·瓦西夫是
for the marketplace bombing at Karachi, am I right?
卡拉奇集市爆炸案的主谋,没错吧
Forget what he's done to us;
暂且不论他对我们如何
he killed three dozen of your citizens that day.
他那天害死了三四十个你们自己的公民
You really want him back on the street?
你们真想放他回到大街上吗
These are Haqqani's demands, not ours.
这是哈卡尼的要求,不是我们的
We're as shocked as you to hear that name.
我们听到那名字时跟你一样震惊
You are?
是吗
Really? Okay.
真的吗,好吧
This is an unexpected development.
这是我们双方都没想到的
Obviously nothing can happen
显然做任何决定前
until we consult with our respective governments.
我们都要跟各自的政府沟通
I'd like to suggest that we reconvene same time tomorrow morning.
我提议,我们明早再议
So you're feeling better.
看来你好点了
Can I get you anything?
有什么需要吗
Why... why were your men following me?
你的人为什么要跟踪我
They weren't.
他们没有
You said they brought me here.
你说是他们把我带来的
The police notified us you were acting strangely.
警方通知我们你的行为很古怪
Oh, so the police were following me.
所以是警方在跟踪我
Only after you beat up a security guard
都是因为你打了一个保安
and started shooting people with your fingers.
而且还用你的手当枪,到处乱打
Is that what I was doing?
我那样了吗
Well, maybe that was because someone fucked with my meds.
可能是因为有人对我的药动了手脚
What?
什么
My pills.
我的药
That I rely on.
我一直在服用的药
I'm wondering if someone tampered with them.
我在想是不是有人把我的药给换了
I guess you don't think it's out of the question.
看来你也觉得这是有可能
And what, you think I did it?
怎么,你认为是我做的
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
But did you?
但到底是不是你
No.
不是
Well, who did?
那会是谁
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But you'd tell me, right?
知道也不会告诉我吧
Mr. Helpful, with your men
你手下那些人难道
who just happened to be out in the streets?
刚好走在大街上吗,乐于助人先生
You have this all wrong. I saved you.
你搞错了,我救了你的命
Yeah. Well, thanks. You need to rest.
那谢谢你了,你需要休息
Get out of my way.
别挡我路
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Let me drive you back to the embassy.
让我送你回大使馆吧
I'll get there myself.
我自己走就行
Your new meds.
这是新的药
Thank you.
谢谢你
Carrie, where have you been? What happened?
卡莉,你去哪里了,发生什么了
We have a breach here at the embassy.
大使馆有个安全漏洞
What? Someone switched out my meds.
你说什么,有人把我的药给换了
Where's Lockhart?
洛克哈特在哪
With the ambassador, I think.
应该和大使在一起吧
Pry him away, discreetly.
你去悄悄地通知他
I need you, him and me in the secure room as soon as possible.
就我们三个人,尽快在密室里会面
Just the three of us,
就我们三人
until we figure out who we can trust.
直到查出这个安全漏洞
Okay.
好吧
How could this possibly happen?
这怎么可能呢
It's pretty clear how. Someone got in my room.
很明显,有人潜进了我的房间
Who could do this?
谁会干这种事情
I don't know.
我不知道
We need to bring the ambassador into this.
我们得让大使知道这事
We need to bring no one into this,
在我们搞清楚真相之前
not until we think it through.
谁都不能知道这件事
Do you know how many people go in and out of here every day?
你知道这里每天有多少人进出吗
Finding the one working against us--
要找出这个内鬼...
or who knows, maybe there's more than one.
说不定还不止一个人
Did you brief her on the Saul situation?
你把索尔的情况告诉她了吗
I was waiting for you.
我在等你说
Another clusterfuck.
又是狗操猪的烂事
What Haqqani wants for Saul.
看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件
A prisoner exchange.
囚犯交换
This is Haqqani's entire command structure.
这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢
We can't do it.
我们办不到
That's what I said in the meeting.
我已经在会上说过了
You give up these five,
你要把这五个人放走了
he basically controls from here to Kabul.
从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制
I think that's the point.
他应该就是这个目的
So what's the plan?
那现在的计划是什么
What plan?
什么计划
There's no plan.
根本没有计划
No one wants this.
没人想这样
Not us, not the white house,
我们不想,白宫不想
not Saul-- especially not Saul.
索尔也不想,尤其是索尔
But I will not have my predecessor joining
但是我不会让我的前任
Daniel Pearl and Jim Foley with their heads in a basket.
像丹尼尔·珀尔和吉姆·法利一样被斩首示众
So you tell me: what do we do?
所以现在告诉我,我们要做什么
We find another way.
我们另寻他法
I'm gonna need something more specific.
你得说得再详细一点
In the meantime,
与此同时
I need to let the ambassador know what happened to you.
大使得知道你出了什么事
Sir...
长官
I was cross with our Pakistani friends again today.
我今天又和我们的巴基斯坦朋友交手了
She made me promise:
她让我向她保证
transparency, teamwork...
透明公开,团队合作
there was another "T", I forget what the fuck it was.
还有一个T开头的,记不住是什么逼玩意了
You told me you were
你跟我说过
gonna get this place under control.
会控制住这里的局势
So you didn't exactly say
所以你没有说清楚
what happened to you last night.
昨晚都发生了什么事
I don't know what happened to me last night.
我不知道我昨晚怎么了
Really. I-I ended up at the residence of Colonel Khan.
我说真的,我后来在汗上校的房子里
The ISI counterterrorism chief?
你说三军情报局反恐处长吗
He said his men "found" me.
他说他的手下"找到"了我
Some police lockup, apparently.
很明显是警察把我抓起来了
And you don't remember?
你什么都记不得了
Not really.
记不得了
Just that it was...
我只知道
it was crazy.
一切都挺疯狂的
Pretty fucking low of them.
他们真他妈卑鄙
They exploited a weakness.
他们找到了一个弱点
They poisoned you.
他们给你下了药
At least there are no illusions where anyone stands.
至少现在谁是什么立场都清楚了
Oh, fuck.
他妈的
Goddamn it.
见鬼
Come on.
快开啊
God!
老天啊
You're sure about this? This breach?
你确定吗,这个安全漏洞
You tell me how else it could have happened.
你告诉我还能有什么解释
Fine. I'll start the changeover protocol.
好的,我马上变更规程
New locks, new codes.
换锁,换密码
I feel like I'm in a fucking war.
我感觉自己简直是在打仗
What did you expect?
你以为这是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Isn't Pakistan supposed to be on our side?
巴基斯坦不应该是我们这边的吗
I really don't know how you do it.
我真不知道你是怎么做到的
Sit across from them, day after day,
坐在他们对面,日复一日
knowing all they want is to stab us in the back.
明知道他们心里只想着给我们来一刀
I'm a diplomat.
我是个外交官
It's my job.
这就是我的工作
To eat shit.
去吃屎吗
To suck it up,
去忍气吞声
if that's what it takes to find areas of common interest.
从而促使双方找到利益共同点
They hate us.
他们恨我们
Good luck finding common interest in that.
看你能在这上面找到什么共同点
He doesn't look too happy.
他看起来可不怎么高兴
Neither do you, for that matter.
说起来,你也是
These may be just the thing.
这些或许能让你高兴点
From Reema's.
"瑞玛家"的外卖
I was passing by after work.
我下班正好路过
These are genuine Balushahi.
这可是正宗的巴鲁沙西(一种巴基斯坦传统点心)
That's like halfway to a donut.
和甜甜圈挺像的
Don't go outside, okay?
别出去了,好吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Let someone else teach your class for a while.
让别人替你带一段时间的课
Can you do that?
可以吗
It's not safe.
现在外面不安全
It's not like I'm an ex-director of anything.
我又不是什么前中情局局长
No one's gonna take me.
没人会抓我的
There are other things going on.
还出了别的事情
Like what?
什么事情
Fine. I understand.
好吧,我理解
There's been a breach here.
这里出了安全漏洞
In the embassy.
在大使馆里
You can't tell anyone, okay?
千万不要告诉任何人,好吗
Sure.
当然
Just be careful.
反正多小心点
Hello.
喂
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Carrie, it's me.
卡莉,是我
Quinn!
奎恩
Quinn, get up. Just a second.
奎恩,快起来,稍等
Saul escaped. Where is he?
索尔逃出来了,他在哪
He doesn't know; he's on foot.
他不知道,他在徒步
He's calling back in 15-- 11 minutes.
他十五... 十一分钟后会再打过来
We have to locate him and put together an exfil plan.
我们得找到他并且想出一个救援计划
Did he call?
他打来了吗
Not yet. You ready? Good to go.
还没有,准备好了吗,好了
We needed a break.
我们需要一个突破点
Maybe we finally got one.
或许我们终于找到了一个
Right on time.
非常准时
Saul.
索尔
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Saul, it's Quinn. We need to locate you first.
索尔,我是奎恩,我们需要先找到你
What can you see?
你周围能看见什么
Nothing. It's pitch black.
什么都看不到,漆黑一片
I can't see my feet.
我连自己的脚都看不见
Well, the good news is nobody can see you.
好消息是也没人看得见你
We have a GPS signal.
我们找到定位信号了
Hold on, think we got you.
等一下,我们好像找到你了
Give me topo five, 50 miles in every direction.
调出五级地形图,方圆八十公里
So where am I?
我在哪
Saul, I need you to calm down and breathe.
索尔,我需要你冷静下来喘口气
I'm fucking breathing.
我他妈喘着呢
I usually walk two blocks to the deli--
我平时也就走两个街区去熟食店
it's flat.
那还是平地
Okay.
好吧
Quiet now. Sound travels.
小声点,声音是传播的
Just...
你就
Just tell me what to do.
就告诉我怎么办
You said you wanted a break.
你说你想找个突破口
Take a look at this.
你们看这个
Makin.
梅金
We have an asset here.
我们在这里有个线人
Saul?
索尔
Yeah.
在
There's a ridgeline up the hill in front you
你面前的山上有条山脊线
tell me when you're there.
到了告诉我
How far out is drone support?
无人机支援有多远
Nearest is 350 miles away.
最近的560公里
Reroute them; we'll want eyes on Makin in the morning.
改变路线,明早得监视梅金那边的情况
Can we get Special Forces in there?
能派出特种部队吗
Far as I know, the road's passable.
我觉得可以
Okay, okay. I'm there.
好了,我到了
Good.
好
Get me out of here.
告诉我怎么出去
All right, listen, we're gonna move you.
好了,马上告诉你怎么走
Look back the way you came. To your left, ten o'clock,
转身看你来时的路,左边十点钟方向
you should see lights on the valley floor.
你应该能看到谷底的灯
That's Makin.
那就是梅金
We have an asset there.
我们在那边有个线人
How far is it?
有多远
Uh, 20 miles. Oh, shit.
32公里,靠
Oh, God.
天
No, it's good.
不,没事
20 miles, come morning,
走32公里才天亮
as far as they know, could be any direction.
而且他们不知道你往哪个方向走的
That's 1,500 square miles they have to cover.
他们得找近四千平方公里
You're a needle in a haystack.
简直是海底捞针
The asset's name is Azam Shah.
线人叫阿扎姆·沙
He's a grocer in the center of town, on the Ferozepur Road.
他在镇中心的费罗兹普尔路上卖杂货
Special Forces will extract you there. Repeat back to me.
特种部队会把你救出来,向我复述
Saul, when we hang up,
索尔,等会儿挂断后
we'll be radio silent until you reach the rendezvous point.
在你到集合点之前,我们都会保持无线电静默
Please repeat the extraction plan back to me.
请向我复述营救计划
Where's Carrie?
卡莉呢
Carrie?
卡莉
Yes, Saul.
我在,索尔
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Just you and me.
单独谈
Carrie, you there?
卡莉,你听着吗
I'm here.
听着呢
Just us, right?
只有我俩吧
Just us.
只有我俩
Listen.
听着
I'm not gonna be recaptured by those people.
我不想再被这些人抓回去
Understood-- that's why we're all here.
明白,所以大家都在努力
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不是这个意思
I will not be a pawn in this prisoner exchange.
我不要做囚徒交换
I will not play Haqqani's game.
我不当哈卡尼的棋子
No one should suffer for my mistakes,
没人应该因为我的错误受苦
let alone a whole country.
更不用说整个国家
Carrie, you hear me?
卡莉,听到了吗
Yeah.
好
You need to promise--
你向我保证
something goes wrong, you drop a bomb on the whole mess.
有任何不对,就丢颗炸弹解决一切
You know what this exchange plan is about.
你知道这个换俘计划是怎么回事
You know it can't happen.
你知道不能这么做
Escape or die, promise me.
要么逃掉要么死,答应我
Okay.
行
No.
不
No, no, no, not "Okay."
不,不,不能只说”行”
You need to promise I will not be allowed to fall back
你得保证不会让我再落入
into the hands of the Taliban,
塔利班的魔爪
or, swear to God, I'm stepping off a cliff right now.
不然我发誓现在就跳下悬崖
Escape or die.
要么逃掉要么死
I promise.
我保证
Asset is Azam Shah.
线人叫阿扎姆·沙
Runs a grocery store on Ferozepur Road, Makin.
在梅金的费罗兹普尔路上开杂货店
I'm starting now.
我马上动身
Saul?
索尔
Saul's almost there.
索尔快到了
What's the word on Special Forces?
特种部队那边什么情况
About an hour and a half out.
已出发约一个半小时
Is there anything you want to tell me?
你有什么想跟我说吗
You mean what Saul said to me last night.
你是说索尔昨晚跟我说了什么吗
He's not gonna allow himself to be recaptured.
他不想让自己再被抓
He said take him out if it comes to that.
说如果再被抓就炸死他
Which is exactly what you said he'd want.
你之前就说过他想要这样
No one wants that.
没人想要这样
He made me promise.
他让我向他保证了
If it comes to that.
如果真到那一步的话
Yep. Which it won't.
对,但不会的
Right. That's what Special Forces is for.
是的,特种部队就是干这个的
The Pakistani delegation just arrived.
巴方代表团刚刚抵达
You ready?
你准备好了吗
The ambassador has a list of questions to present.
大使会提出一系列问题
A stall, basically.
说白了就是拖时间
She figures the entire agenda will take 20 minutes,
她推算整个议程需要二十分钟
after which we're back here on Saul.
到那时索尔已经跟我们会合了
You think they know?
你觉得他们知道吗
That their great bargaining chip has vanished?
知道他们最大筹码不翼而飞了吗
Please, they were told the second he escaped.
拜托,他们第一时间就知道了
It's been a series of calls with the White House.
我们跟白宫进行了多次通电
You can imagine the levels of scrutiny.
可想而知我们对此事的严谨程度
But I'm sure Mr. Lockhart will be here shortly.
但我确定洛克哈特先生很快就会过来
They know.
他们发现了
What?
什么
About the pills, they know. Calm down.
那些药片,他们发现了,冷静点
You told me Carrie Mathison
你跟我说卡莉·麦吉森
would be on a plane by now.
这时已经坐上飞机了
She's not. She's on a rampage,
但她没有,她怒不可遏
trying to find out who fucking poisoned her.
想揪出那个给她下药的人
I'm pretty sure she has other things on her mind.
我确定这会儿她有更要紧的事
I need you to do something for me, Dennis.
你得帮我办点事,丹尼斯
Forget it, it's too hot.
算了吧,这个时候太冒险了
It's going to be easy.
很简单的
Calling it a breach. That's the word they used.
他们用了"安全漏洞"这个词
Oh, here they are.
他们来了
Sorry for the delay.
抱歉来晚了
We're all ready then.
那我们就开始吧
It can't be a surprise to anyone
白宫对哈卡尼
that the White House has a number of questions about
提出的人质交换有一系列疑问
Haqqani's request for an exchange of prisoners.
在座的各位应该不会感到意外
To avoid misunderstanding, I've itemized them here.
为了避免误会,我列出了各项问题
Item one.
第一项
The president insists that proof of life
总统强烈要求每日发送
be provided on a daily basis.
人质还活着的证据
I'm afraid we have no way to guarantee
我恐怕无法保证每日都与他们
daily communications, Madam Ambassador.
保持联系,大使阁下
The president requires daily proof of life
人质的人身安全得以保证
to authorize the release.
总统才能释放囚犯
I will convey the request.
我会转达这一要求
Next.
下一项
Uh, one of the names on your list...
你们的名单中有一个叫...
Not our list.
不是我们的名单
Of course.
当然
One of the prisoners,
其中一个囚犯
Faysal Ahmad,
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
is undergoing treatment for a viral infection.
正在接受病毒感染的治疗
U.S. Medical personnel estimate he can travel in three days.
美国医务人员估计三天之后他才可出行
Estimate?
估计
Three days. Estimate?
三天,估计吗
That's what I was told.
他们是这么跟我说的
Hello?
有人吗
Azam Shah?
阿扎姆·沙
Stop.
不许动
Who are you?
你是谁
Didn't they say?
他们没跟你说吗
Who?
谁
The Americans.
美国人
Shut up.
闭嘴
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then shoot me.
如果你不知道我在说什么,那就开枪吧
But if you do, I've come for help.
但如果你知道,我是过来求援的
As long as Mr. Ahmad can walk,
只要艾哈迈德先生还能走路
he should be on that transport with the other exchangees.
他就应该和其他几位一起被送过来
Item 7B.
第七项B条
Amir Wasif.
阿米尔·瓦西夫
I'm sure that everyone here is aware
我相信在座各位都很清楚
that this name poses particular challenges.
此人是个特殊的难题
These challenges...
这些难题...
Excuse me.
失陪一下
These challenges are only exac...
这些难题只有...
Carrie.
卡莉
They know.
他们知道了
They know where Saul is.
他们知道索尔在哪儿
That was fast.
这么快就完了
It's still going on.
会议还在继续
Fuck. Fuck!
我操,我操
What is it?
怎么了
We've been saying they have to locate a single human being
我们一直以为,他们要在一千平方英里内
in a thousand square miles, a needle in a haystack,
找到一个人,无异于大海捞针
but that's not true.
事实却非如此
They don't have to find Saul.
他们不必找到索尔
All they have to do is find that.
他们只需要找到一样
Find us.
找到我们
We have a drone directly over Makin.
我们在梅金上空就有一架无人机
They not only know where Saul is,
他们不仅知道索尔在哪里
they know the only direction help could be coming from.
还知道后援来自何方
Check flight operations.
查看飞行情况
I want to know everything
我要知道
the Pakistani air force has been doing since sunrise.
巴基斯坦空军今天的一切活动
That's why they were so smug in there.
这就是他们得意洋洋的原因
Five sorties, all in the border region.
起飞五架次,全都在边界地区
They know.
他们知道了
We've got to get everyone on the ground a heads up.
我们得警告在地面执行任务的人
Three one delta.
31D。
Three one delta. This is Islamabad.
31D,这里是伊斯兰堡
Your position, please.
请报告你的位置
Three one delta. We're closing on M-town.
这是31D 我们快到M镇了
We're currently four klicks out.
目前还有四公里
Three one delta. Repeat, please. 31D
请重复
Can we do something about this?
有什么办法吗
Let me see.
让我看看
Three one delta. Be advised... 31D
请注意...
Fuck, back it up.
我操,退后
Looks like the Taliban are everywhere.
塔利班的人真是无处不在
Three one delta. Wait out. 31D
待命
Rerouting via raw street seven niner.
改变路线至79号砂石路
Say again-- raw street seven niner.
重复, 79号砂石路
It's gonna take them forever.
这样永远也到不了
Haqqani's Taliban,
哈卡尼的塔利班
they showed up five years ago,
他们五年前来到这里
making noise about Sharia law,
宣扬伊斯兰教教法
demanding to see people's papers,
要求查看百姓的证件
asking for I.D.s they couldn't even read.
查看他们根本看不懂的身份证
When they shut down the school, it was clear what they wanted--
他们关闭了学校,很明显他们想
for us to become like them.
让我们变成他们那样
My father...
我的父亲
My father stood up to them.
我的父亲不肯就范
They placed a mine outside his house,
他们在我父亲房外,他最喜欢的树下面
under his favorite tree.
放了一个地雷
When he died, everyone else backed down.
他死了之后,大家就妥协了
The next day, I called the Americans.
第二天,我就打电话给美国人了
I need to talk to your guest, please.
我要和你的客人谈谈,谢谢
Yeah.
喂
Saul, how you doing?
索尔,你怎么样了
Well...
那个...
Ready to get out of here.
做好逃离的准备了
Good.
很好
Uh, there's been a slight change of plans.
计划有些小小的变化
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. We just want to move you to the south edge of town,
没事,我们要把你转移到小镇的南边
closer to pickup. There's too many people;
离接应地点更近,你那儿人太多了
we don't want you stuck in the center.
我们不想让你被困在镇中心
Fine.
好
There's a hospital about four streets down.
四条街外有个医院
You can get there by the alleyway, straight out the back.
你可以从巷子过去,就从后面走
Okay.
好的
Behind the hospital,
医院后面
there's a large park that backs up to the hills,
有一个公园坐落在山脚下
we'll meet you there.
咱们的人去那里接你
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
Keep your phone on; we need to track you.
把手机开着,我们得追踪你
They said I should take this.
他们让我带着手机
Good.
好
You can take that, too.
把手枪也带上
Thank you.
谢谢
You're always welcome here.
这里的大门永远向你敞开
I apologize for my colleagues' absence.
很抱歉我的同事中途离席
I'm not sure what's keeping them.
不知道是什么让他们不能脱身
I wonder if we should take a formal recess.
不如我们暂时休会吧
No. We'll wait.
不,我们可以等
I'm sure they'll be back soon.
他们肯定很快就回来
Islamabad.
伊斯兰堡
Three one delta. Hit a roadblock.
我是31D,遇到路障
Eight enemy. Stand by.
八个敌人,待命
Someone tell me this isn't happening!
请告诉我这不是真的
Keep them coming. They got to pull back.
让他们继续往前,他们得撤退
They need to get to town.
他们得去镇子
Damn it.
该死的
Now, where did these guys come from?
这帮家伙从哪冒出来的
Fuck.
操
Okay, I want these guys tagged, all of them.
标记这些家伙,全都标上
We have to track where they go.
得追踪他们的去向
Yes, ma'am, I'm tagging them now.
遵命,长官,正在标记
Get me Saul.
接通索尔
Yeah.
喂
Saul?
索尔
I need to redirect you slightly.
我得微调一下你的路线
Turn right... now.
右转,马上
Okay, good.
很好
Something wrong?
出事了吗
Uh, no.
没有
Carrie, what's going on?
卡莉,出什么事了
We're seeing some Taliban presence in town.
我们发现一些塔利班出现在镇子里
Not some.
不是一些
A lot.
是很多
And they're searching.
他们在搜查
Uh, hold on one second.
稍等一下
Tag these.
这几个也标上
Carrie...
卡莉
They know I'm here.
他们知道我在这里
There are too many of them.
他们人太多了
I can't get through.
我过不去
Just hang tight.
别着急
It's not that bad.
没那么糟
You got to trust me.
你得相信我
I've got the big picture here.
我能看到全局
Okay.
好的
Now listen carefully.
仔细听我说
No.
不
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What we said.
我们说好的
No, you have to keep moving.
不行,你得继续走
I will not go back to those people, Carrie.
我绝不让那些人抓回去,卡莉
Saul, we're almost there.
索尔,我们快要成功了
I had a good run of it.
我已经尽力了
No, no! Saul! What are you doing?
不,索尔,你在干什么
You've got to listen to me. It's not over.
你得听我说,还没完呢
They're everywhere.
到处都是他们的人
You must see them.
你一定看到了
Too many.
太多了
No! I'm here!
不,我在这里
I'm here in the ops room.
我在行动指挥室
I am looking at the screen and I am telling you
我看着大屏幕,我郑重告诉你
it is not hopeless.
还有希望
There is a way.
还有生机
Saul?
索尔
Saul, we will thread the needle, you and I.
索尔,我们会共同克服困难
We will get you home,
我们会带你回家
but you need to put that gun down and focus.
但你得放下枪,集中精神
You need to do exactly what I say.
你要完全按照我说的做
Saul?
索尔
Saul?
索尔
Where are Special Forces? They're not coming.
特种部队呢,他们过不去了
Turn them around. We can't.
快让他们回去,不行
Saul, they're waiting for you at the rendezvous.
索尔,他们在约定地点等你
Don't let them down.
别让他们失望
Saul, you're in a courtyard.
索尔,你在一处庭院
You need to exit it now.
你得马上出去
He's moving.
他动了
Okay.
好的
So, at the alleyway, you're gonna take a right.
到小巷里以后,往右转
That's the way I came.
这是我来时的路
Well, we're gonna retrace your steps a bit.
你得做一些迂回
What now?
现在呢
Uh, up ahead,
往前走
there's, uh... one, two, three buildings.
有... 一二三个建筑
Veer left.
左转
Carrie...
卡莉
Don't worry, I see them.
别担心,我看着他们呢
There-there should be a door to your left.
你左边应该有扇门
It's locked.
锁着呢
Try the next one.
试一下第二扇
No good.
不行
Okay, okay, I'm in.
好了,我进来了
Keep moving.
继续走
You're looking for an exit across the building.
去建筑对面找一个出口
Where?
在哪
Uh, t-to your left
你先往左边走
and then your, uh, then your right, probably.
然后应该在右边
I see one.
我看到了一个出口
Good. That'll take you out
很好,那个出口
to a street, and the park is two blocks away.
通向街道,再走两个街区就是公园了
Okay.
好
Just keep moving.
继续走
I am.
我在走
Carrie!
卡莉
Help me!
帮我
Carrie! Get off of me!
卡莉,放开我
You fucking lied to me! Goddamn you!
你他妈的骗我,王八蛋
You fucking lied!
你他妈的骗我
You fucking lied to me!
你他妈的骗我
Fuck you! Fuck you!
操你妈的,操你妈的
Goddamn you! Goddamn you!
王八蛋,王八蛋
You fucking lied to me!
你他妈的骗我
Oh, goddamn you! Goddamn you!
王八蛋,王八蛋
Just... turn it off.
关了吧
I think I'll go back to the conference room.
我还是回会议室去吧
I was really looking forward
我本来非常期待
to telling those people to go fuck themselves.
告诉那帮家伙可以回家吃屎了
But I don't see that happening now.
但现在看来不行了
Tell Haqqani we'll meet his demands.
转告哈卡尼我们会满足他的要求
I was trying to do the right thing for once.
我本想自己能努力做一回对的事情
I was trying to keep someone alive, instead of...
我努力想救人,而不是...
steering them to their death.
害死他
Which you did.
你做成了
I don't know what I did.
我不知道我做了什么
I betrayed Saul.
我背叛了索尔
He was counting on me, and I betrayed him.
他信任我,而我背叛了他
I mean, how...
怎么会...
how could saving someone's life be the wrong choice?
救人怎么就成了错误的选择呢
But it was, because there are only wrong choices.
可确实是的,因为只有错误的选择
And it's like I'm-I'm finally...
就好像我现在终于...
seeing it now for the first time.
第一次认识到了这点
Nothing good can happen in this fucked-up world
在这个被我们亲手蹂躏了的世界里
that we've made for ourselves.
根本不会有好事发生
Can it?
对吗
We've been up for two days.
我们两天没合眼了
I think...
我觉得
we could both use some rest.
我们俩都需要休息一会
Good night.
晚安
Well, you won.
你们赢了
Did we?
是吗
You said you had something to tell me.
你说你有事要告诉我
What happened to you the other night with the drugs,
偷换你的药,让你那天晚上发疯
it wasn't me.
不是我干的
You said that already. I know.
你已经说过了,我知道
More than once.
说过好几次了
I need you to believe me.
我需要你相信我
Why?
为什么
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Maybe because it's true.
或许是因为这是事实
You make everything so hard,
你让所有的事都变得这么难办
you know that?
你知道吗
Next time you complain
下一次你抱怨
about the distrust between us,
我们之间互不信任的时候
you remember this.
请你记住这件事
Right now.
记住现在
That was fucked-up, what they did to me.
他们对我做的事太操蛋了
And-and maybe it was fair;
也许这也很公平
maybe it's what we do to each other all the time, but...
也许这就是一直以来我们对待彼此的方式
it didn't feel fair.
只是感觉不公平
Not at all.
一点都不公平
I believe you though.
不过我还是相信你
I know you're telling the truth, because...
我知道你说的是真话,因为...
I remember.
我记起来了
Not...
不是...
not everything, but enough.
不是每件事,不过也足够了
The part at the end with you.
最后和你在一起的那些事
But you can't do this.
但你不能这样
You can't tell me you have something important...
你不能说你有重要的事要说...
It was Dennis Boyd who switched your pills.
换你药的人是丹尼斯·博伊德
The ambassador's husband.
大使的丈夫
He's working against you.
和你作对的人是他
That's all I can say.
我只能说这么多