Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Is that for a club?
这是是俱乐部的印章吗
Not a club so much as a party.
其实那更像是一个聚会
I used to see your friend there.
我以前在那碰见过你朋友
Maya?
玛雅吗
There's no more "A", so why are you lying to me now?
A已经不存在了,你为什么还要骗我
More silence. I'm done, Hanna.
又是沉默,我受够了,汉娜
You were friends of Ali's.
你们是艾莉的朋友
Me too. I'm Cece.
我也是,我是茜茜
Come in and meet... my mother. Hello.
这位是我的母亲,您好
The board has decided to delay any decision to transfer Mona.
理事会决定推迟梦娜的转院
I'm not gonna ask you to explain anything
我不会再让你跟我解释了
because you won't. I'll find out for myself.
因为你根本不会解释的,我自己去查
Tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample.
转告你母亲,带你来警局做血样检测
My blood is not on your evidence.
证物上的血迹不是我的
Why didn't you tell me Ted was a pastor?
你为什么不告诉我泰德是牧师呢
You really like him!
你真的喜欢上他了
There can be realworld compensations in your ending this.
如果你能和他分手,我会给你补偿
Do you mind if we try and break into Maya's site?
你介意我们侵入玛雅的网站吗
We have to.
我们必须这样做
I heard that Caleb was back from California.
我听说凯勒从加州回来了
I could ask him for
我只要请教他一些
some tips on how to get around a tough password.
破解复杂密码的窍门
Go ahead.
随便你吧
At least one of us might be able to be in the same room as him.
至少我们中还有人可以和他共处一室
We're in.
进去了
Okay, I understand you're really upset right now,
我知道你现在很不安
but can you please just look at this?
但求你看一眼这个
It's a photo of Maya.
这是玛雅的照片
Yeah, I saw it.
是的,我之前见过
I found it on her website last night, Spence.
我昨晚在她的主页找到的,斯宾塞
Look. There is a stamp on her wrist
看,她手腕上的印章
that matches the one Emily remembers from that night.
和艾米丽那晚的记忆刚好吻合
Holden really did see her there. Yep.
霍顿真的在那里看到她了,是的
Why are you not all gogogadget about this?
你为什么对这个一点都不惊奇呢
This is big! This is a real link between Maya and that night.
这是大发现,这是玛雅与那晚的真正联系
Look!
你看
Aria, I can't do this anymore, okay?
艾瑞亚,我不能在查这些了,好吗
I cannot keep running around looking for clues,
我不能继续东奔西跑寻找线索了
I can't spend hours hacking into websites.
也不能花时间在入侵网站上了
Five days ago I literally forgot to apply to college.
五天前,我居然忘了寄大学申请信
Do you get that?
你明白吗
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢,谢谢
First I drive Toby out of town, and now this.
先是逼托比离开镇上,现在又这事
Hey, it was just the early admissions deadline.
那只是第一批招生截止日期
You can still get in.
你还有机会申请的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有问题的
Upenn has been my dream school since I was eight, Aria,
宾州大学是我从小到大的梦想,艾瑞亚
and yesterday I found my dream crumpled up in the bottom of a bag
昨天我发现我的梦想差点被
underneath my A.P. French and my physics homework.
我的法语进修课和物理作业毁掉
Which, by the way, I got a "B" On."B."
我的分数是B,是B
So no, everything is not gonna be okay!
所以有大问题了
I'm dropping my Velma act.
我不要扮演维尔玛了
From now on, I'm Daphne.
从今天起,我是达芙妮
Because I have got a boyfriend to get back,
我要挽回我的男朋友
and I have a college to get into.
我还要申请大学
I think you're confusing
我想你误会了
which ScoobyDoo character would have gotten into an Ivy League.
史努比中哪个角色最终进了常青藤大学的
And both Velma and Daphne solve crime.
维尔玛和达芙妮都可以破案
Morning, ladies. This belong to one of you?
早上好,美女们,这是你们的吗
Yeah, that's mine. Thanks.
是我的,谢谢
Sure. Upenn. Who's applying?
不用谢,谁要申请宾州大学
Not me, 'cause I'm going to community college.
不是我,因为我要去社区大学了
She just missed the early admissions deadline.
她错过了第一批招生
Hey, you don't need early admissions. You're a Hastings.
第一批招生对你不重要,你是海斯汀家族的
If I can get in, you can get in.
我都能上,你也能
You went to Upenn?
你在宾州大学读书吗
Okay, dial down the shock.
好的,淡定
No. No, it's just that if you went,
不,如果你在那里念书
then maybe you know somebody that I can talk to about my application,
也许你认识可以帮我申请大学的人
like a dean or a professor a janitor, even.
比如院长或教授,甚至门卫也行
Well, there is this party tonight,
今晚有个聚会
some people I haven't seen since high school,
有些人我高中毕业后就没见过了
this guy Steven is supposed to be there.
但有个叫史蒂文的会到场
Last I heard, he got a job
上次我听说,他毕业后
working for admissions after he graduated.
在招生办工作
At Upenn? Yeah.
在宾州大学吗,是的
That is great. That is awesome!
太棒了,棒极了
Can we please go talk to him?
我们能跟他说上话吗
I could just bring my application
我可以带上我的申请
I really wasn't planning on going. It's not really my scene.
我真的不打算去,我不太感兴趣
Oh. You're not gonna stop staring at me
我要是不说同意你就一直
like a lost puppy until I say yes, are you?
像个可怜的小猫那样看着我,是吗
Fine. We'll go.
好吧,我们去
Meet me at seven outside the boutique.
七点钟在精品店门口见
Thank you so much.
万分感谢
Okay. Bye, lovely. Thank you!
好,亲爱的,再见,谢谢你
Bye.
再见
Well, look who just got their wish, Cinderella.
看来灰姑娘要实现愿望啦
You're gonna come too, right? Hmm. Negative.
你会一起来的,对吧,不行
I have gotta go talk to Ezra after school.
我放学后要去找以斯拉
Sorry to bother you this early, Mrs. Marin.
玛琳夫人,抱歉这么早打扰您
"Mrs. Marin." That doesn't sound good.
"玛琳夫人",听起来不妙
Is Hanna home?
汉娜在家吗
She's getting ready for school. What's going on?
她正准备上学,有事吗
The judge signed the court order.
法官签署了法院命令
The department now has the legal authority
司法部门有法定权利
to compel Hanna to provide a blood sample.
强迫汉娜提供血样
Barry the sample will be tested
巴里,血样将被测试
to see if it's a match with blood found on an anklet
看是否与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯脚链上
belonging to Alison Dilaurentis.
的血样相吻合
Lower your voice.
请声音小一点
Hanna has five days to comply, Mrs. Marin.
汉娜必须在五日之内履行法令,玛琳太太
You know how to reach us.
你知道我们的联系方式
Mom, did you see my hairbrush?
妈妈,看到我的梳子了吗
Check the bottom drawer.
看看最底下的抽屉
Good morning, Hastings & Reibman.
早上好,海斯汀与瑞布曼律师事务所
I need to speak to Veronica Hastings right away.
马上帮我接通维罗妮卡·海斯汀
Hey.
嗨
Have you seen Spencer?
看见斯宾塞了吗
No.
没有
Sorry.
不好意思
Can you give her this when you do?
见到她时,能帮我转交给她吗
It's the new login for Maya's website.
这是玛雅主页的新登录密码
How's your mom doing?
你妈妈怎么样了
Better.
好多了
How are you?
你呢
I'm fine.
挺好的
Good.
那就好
Thanks for passing that along.
谢谢帮我转交
Okay.
没事
"The Apple Rose Grille at closing time.
苹果玫瑰咖啡馆打烊之时
Go alone or Caleb pays. A."
只身赴约,否则凯勒将付出代价,A
What's at the grille?
那里有什么玄机
I don't know A's takeout?
我也不知道,没准是A的外卖
When did you get this? This morning.
你什么时候收到的,早上
I talked to Caleb for the two seconds and then bam! The text.
我才和凯勒说了几句话,短信就来了
Do you think it was because of Mona?
你觉得会和梦娜有关吗
"A" probably knows I'm the one who made her stay at Radley.
A可能知道了是我让梦娜留在拉德里的
Has Wren said anything about how she's doing?
任提起过她现在的情况吗
Oh II don't know.
我不知道
I haven't talked to him since then.
那次之后就没和他说过话了
You can't go. It's not safe.
你不能去,不安全
Spencer, if it were Toby being threatened
斯宾塞,如果有人拿托比要挟你
Then I would hope that you would tell me the same thing.
那我也希望你能这样劝告我
Look, I've already lost one person this week,
听着,这周我已经失去一个人了
and when Toby come back to Rosewood,
等托比回到玫瑰镇时
if he comes back, I'm just pray that it is in one piece, okay?
如果他能回来,我也希望一切无恙
So please promise me that you will not go.
所以向我保证,你不会去
Okay. I promise.
好吧,我保证
I haven't seen her smile like that since Maya.
玛雅死后我都没见她这样笑过
So I take it we're still not gonna tell her about
那我们还是先别告诉她
getting into Maya's website.
黑进玛雅主页的事了
She deserves a moment of happiness
在我们把她拽进玛雅的虫洞前
before we drag her down the Maya wormhole.
她应该享受一会儿幸福
Aria thinks it's a sign that
艾瑞亚觉得
we didn't get hold of her that night,
那晚我们打不通她电话是一种征兆
like the universe just wants her to be happy.
就好像老天想让她开心一样
The universe is a finicky little bastard.
那老天准是个难伺候的混蛋
Hi, Paige.
你好,佩奇
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样
Uh, it's... good.
还不错
Yeah. It's great.
棒极了
Great.
好吧
Um, okay. See you later.
好,那一会儿见
You can't pretend this isn't happening!
你不能假装对一切都视而不见
No, but I can kick you out of my apartment.
是啊,但我能把你赶出去
It's great that you have principles,
你有原则是不错
but you're only hurting yourself.
但你只会伤害你自己
I'm serious. Get out.
我说真的,滚
Dude, don't be an idiot. Take the offer!
兄弟,别傻了,接受这个提议吧
I'm not gonna
我才不会
You Aria? Not now, Wes.
你是艾瑞亚,换个时候,维斯
Dude, introduce me.
兄弟,介绍一下
Dude, keep walking.
兄弟,接着滚吧
And that was?
那是
That's Wesley. My brother.
那是维斯利,我弟弟
What offer was he talking about?
他说的提议是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Ezra, I could hear you two yelling from the stairwell.
以斯拉,我从楼梯间就听见你们吵了
Clearly you're upset I meant it.
很明显你们都很生气,我说真的
It's nothing you need to worry about.
没有什么需要你担心的
How much money is your mom gonna pay you to break up with me?
你妈打算给你多少钱,好让你和我分手
Why would you ask that?
你为什么这么问
Because she offered it to me first.
因为她先和我提出来了
The other day at the museum
在展览馆的那一天
my mother offered you money to break up with me?
我妈提出要给你钱和我分手
That's what I came here to tell you.
我今天来就是要告诉你这个
I'm sorry, I'm just...
对不起,我只是
processing.
还在思考
Well, can you please process out loud?
那你能说说你的想法吗
Why was your brother here?
你弟弟为什么来
He came to help buy back the car I sold.
他来帮我赎回我卖出的车
Why?
为什么
It's complicated.
说来话长
I can keep up, Ezra.
那就慢慢说,以斯拉
Technically, the jag wasn't mine to sell.
严格说来,那部车不是我的
My grandfather left it to me,
我祖父把它留给了我
but because I disowned my inheritance,
但因为我放弃了遗产
it defaulted to my brother.
所以就归为我弟弟所有
About a month ago I needed money,
一个月前我需要用钱
so I called Wes and he said I could sell the car
所以我打给了韦斯,他说我可以卖车
and keep the cash.
套现自用
Okay, so...?
好吧,然后呢
So...
然后
my mother found out,
我妈发现了
and she's now claiming it's a sentimental family heirloom.
她声称那是一个令人感伤的传家宝
Oh, yeah, 'cause she is just so sentimental.
她可真是多愁善感
I have to buy the car back,
我必须买回那辆车
and now the guy is asking for double.
但现在那人要双倍价钱
Which means I have to borrow... from her.
所以我还得借她的钱
I have to meet somebody about the car.
我得去见个人谈车的事情
Right now?
现在吗
Yeah.
是啊
Okay
好吧
Han? Hey, wait up.
汉,等我一下
Hey. Where's Paige?
佩奇在哪
Headed home. We're gonna meet up later.
她回家了,我们稍后会见面
Look, I know you're not telling me something.
我知道你有事瞒我
I haven't heard an update about Maya's website in a few days.
我都好几天没听到玛雅主页的消息了
If it even is Maya's.
还不知是否真是玛雅的
I mean, we always knew that Mona might be playing a trick,
我们都知道可能是梦娜在捣鬼
and if that's what you guys aren't telling me
如果是因为这个你们不愿告诉我
This isn't a trick.
这不是恶作剧
Then what is it? Do you know?
那是什么,你知道吗
Caleb found a way around the password.
凯勒破解了密码
It's this site where Maya kept stuff.
玛雅就在这个网站上保存资料
Photos, blog entries, videos
照片,博客,视频
Videos of what? Of Maya?
什么视频,是玛雅的吗
And one she took of you.
还有一个她给你拍的
How long have you A few days.
你知道多久了,有几天了
And you kept it from me?
你却一直不告诉我
She was my girlfriend. How could you keep this from me?
她是我女友,你怎么能瞒着我呢
Because we saw how happy you were with Paige,
因为我们看到你和佩奇在一起很开心
and we couldn't bring ourselves to ruin that.
我们不能亲手毁掉你们的快乐
Come on, Em, at least one of us deserves to be happy.
艾米,我们中至少有一个人理应得到幸福
Look, I know you're trying to protect me,
我知道你们是想保护我
but it's not up to you.
但你们不能擅作主张
I don't appreciate being lied to.
我不会为此感激你们
You're right, and... I'm sorry.
你说得对,对不起
Here's the login info for Maya's website.
这是玛雅主页的登录密码
I can look at it with you, if you want.
如果你愿意,我可以和你一起看
No. I... want to do it on my own.
不用了,我想自己看
Ashley.
艾什莉
So, what brings you to my neck of the woods?
什么风把你吹到我的地盘上来了
Just a few errands.
来办些公务
Maybe we could grab coffee sometime. I should get going.
抽空一起喝杯咖啡吧,我得走了
We should. Coffee would be great.
可以,挺好的
Okay. Okay.
好的,好的
Well, it was nice seeing you. You too.
很高兴见到你,我也是
Bye.
再见
He basically kicked me out.
他基本上是把我撵出门的
He did not kick you out, okay?
他没撵你,好吗
He had someplace to go.
他只是要出门
I'm kind of lying here despondently right now, Spence.
现在我躺在这儿快沮丧死了,斯宾塞
Well, can you just sit despondently? I need the bed.
那你能坐起来沮丧吗,我要用床
No. Lying is more despondent.
不要,坐起来就不够沮丧了
Please?
拜托啦
Okay, fine.
好吧
Show me options. Okay.
给我看看吧,好
Gray... or blue?
穿灰的,还是蓝的
Definitely neither.
都不行
These are my most collegiatelooking blazers.
这已经是我最具大学生气质的西服了
You did not just say that.
不是吧
Spencer, you're going to meet this UPenn guy
斯宾塞,你是要在周五晚的派对上
at a party on a friday night, okay?
见那个宾大大人,好吗
So I really don't think that the attire is business formal.
我真不觉得着装要正式到商务级别
Did I mention how happy I am that you're coming with me?
我说了你能陪我去我很高兴吗
You mean you don't want to go alone
你是说不想独自与
to some random party with a 22yearold stranger?
一个22岁的陌生人一起参加一个莫名的派对吗
She is not a stranger.
她不是陌生人
She is Ali's older, gorgeous,
她是艾莉非常要好的朋友
very wellconnected friend that...
成熟美丽
somehow we never knew anything about.
但我们却对其一无所知
Yeah. Ali would have dangled her
没错,艾莉应该会在我们面前
in front of us like a pair of diamond earrings.
像炫耀钻石耳环一样炫耀她
Why didn't she? I don't know.
可她为什么没有呢,我不知道
Is that your mother's?
这是你妈妈的衣服吗
No!
不是
Maybe.
或许是吧
Help!
救救我吧
Please.
求你啦
Perfect. You can wear this.
好极了,你可以穿这身
You and Ezra are gonna be fine.
你和以斯拉会没事的
I promise.
我保证
If you say so.
借你吉言吧
His family is
他的家人
Look, I get it, okay?
我懂,好吗
My nanna once offered me $200
我奶奶曾经给我200美元
to shave my father's sideburns in his sleep
让我趁老爸睡觉时刮掉他的络腮胡
because apparently they were "an affront to his upbringing".
因为它们明显"有辱门风"
And he still has a scar really close to his ear.
至今他耳朵附近还有块伤疤呢
You actually did it?
你真去刮了啊
I was ten!
我那时才十岁
That was like a million dollars back then!
那笔钱对我来说就像一百万
Are you kidding? Oh, my God.
开啥玩笑,天啊
I'd do it again.
要是时光倒流,我还是会刮的
So they're coming back to a party at Rosewood?
他们回玫瑰镇来参加派对吗
You never know what you're gonna get.
你永远都不知道你会得到什么
People either love you
他人要么爱你
or they don't remember your name.
要么与你形同陌路
Look at Jason
就说杰森吧
He won't return my phone calls, and we dated for how long?
我们曾恋爱过那么久,现在他都不回我电话
Jason's just going through a really rough time right now.
杰森这段时间很难熬
Apparently.
显然是的
Wait. I've been here before.
等等,我以前来过这
We both have. This is Noel Kahn's cabin.
我们都来过,这是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋
Yeah, Eric does have a little brother, doesn't he?
埃里克的弟弟,对吧
Tell me, does douchebaggery run in the family?
这家有什么惹到你们的讨厌鬼吗
Is Noel gonna be here?
诺埃尔会来吗
I'm betting he doesn't think we are. Something wrong?
他肯定想不到我们要来,怎么了
No. Nothing. Just...weird history with Noel.
没什么,和诺埃尔有些纠结的往事
What kind of weird history? They used to date.
什么纠结往事,他俩以前约会过
I wouldn't exactly call it it ended really badly.
我才不觉得是约会,最后不欢而散
Oh, so it does run in the family.
看来这家的确有个讨厌鬼
Listen, I understand the hex of the ex, believe me.
我理解旧情人的尴尬
But Noel's gonna be one of two hundred people at this party,
即使他出现了,他也只不过是
If he even shows.
这宴会上众多过客之一
And we drove all this way,
我们大老远赶来
so I say we go in, find Steven and give him your application,
就该进去,把申请表交给斯蒂文
and if it's totally awkward we can bail, okay?
太尴尬的话我们就离开,好吗
Cece Drake.
茜茜·德雷克
And I brought friends.
我带了两个朋友
Stamp me.
给我也印个
Thanks.
谢了
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
I cannot believe this is where the stamp was from.
真不敢相信那印章就是从这来的
Yeah. Everybody here is Eric's age.
是啊,这里的人都和埃里克年龄相仿
What would Maya be doing with this crowd?
玛雅来这干嘛
Yeah.
是啊
Who was that guy with the stamp at the
艾莉的坟墓被挖开的那晚
diner the night that Ali's grave was dug up?
晚宴上,手上有印章的到底是谁
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Maybe I should have brought two.
我该带两份来的
Maybe you should have just left it in the car. What?
你该把它留在车里,什么
I'm sorry, but...hello?
抱歉,但这环境
I know. Ladies.
我知道,姑娘们
Did you find Steven?
你找到斯蒂文了吗
Hon, you gotta meet the
亲爱的,在把申请塞给他前
guy before we shove your stuff in his face.
你应该先找到他
Don't worry. I'll get it where it needs to go.
别担心,我帮你搞定
Game room. Follow me.
游戏间,跟我来
This one's called "that night".
这个被称作"那一晚"
Dire moments, last goodbyes,
温存一刻,最后的吻别
your kisses dance like fireflies,
你的吻就像萤火虫
I'm gone tonight to a dark unseen.
今晚我将深入未知之境
A wish to take your light with me.
希望你的光能伴我前行
You were my first, but it won't be our last.
你是我第一个,但绝不是最后一个
Time travels till it's in the past.
时光穿行直到过去
You'd think our love was some thickening plot...
我们的爱是一幅浓墨重彩的画幅
...they don't know that it's all we've got.
但旁人不知,这是我们的全部
Looks like Eric Kahn's still playing truth or dare.
看起来埃里克·卡恩还在玩真心话大冒险
Okay, it's official, you were right about the blazers.
好吧,你猜对夹克那部分了
Cece drake...
茜茜·德雷克
Back from the dead.
你又重归人间了
How the hell are you?
你怎么样
Worse, now that I'm seeing you, Eric. But thanks for asking.
埃里克,遇见你更糟了,不过谢谢关心
That's no way to treat the host.
这么对主人可真不客气
But you've brought a virgin sacrifice,
但既然你献出了处女之身
so all is forgiven.
所以我原谅你了
These are my ducklings, so play nice.
这些是我的小跟班,友善点
You're mean when you're cute.
你卑鄙的时候真可爱
Only rule of the game room is you gotta play to stay.
游戏间唯一的规矩,努力留下来
Other than that, dad's finest is right here.
不然,老爹可要发火了
Help yourself.
别客气
Doesn't look like Steven's here yet.
看起来斯蒂文还没来
Don't worry, he will be.
别着急,他会来的
Relax, take a load off.
放松,别紧张
Can I make you a drink? Uh, no, thank you.
要喝的吗,不了,谢谢
No one's gonna narc on you.
没人会告发你的
I've seen cops do way worse in this room.
警察在这都是睁一只眼闭一只眼
Yeah. Still no.
还是不了
Oh. Girl in bra, boy in boxers.
男女生都已经坦诚相见了
Did we skip truth and head straight to dare, or...?
我们是跳过真心话直接大冒险,还是
Stephanie was warm, Alex was being Alex.
斯蒂芬妮睡着了,亚历克斯在扮自己
Well, in that case, I challenge you to a round of truth.
那这轮,我挑战你的真心话
All right, Cece. We're playing oneonone truth rounds.
好吧,茜茜,我们来玩一对一真心话
You get caught in a lie, it's sayonara, sweetheart.
你撒谎被拆穿,结束了,亲
This ain't my first rodeo, Eric.
这可不是我第一次玩,埃里克
It's your last night on earth.
假如这是你在地球的最后一晚
Who in this room do you sleep with?
你会和这屋子里的哪个人谁上床
Suraci.
苏拉奇
No one deserves to die a virgin.
没人应该临死还是童子军
Where are you going? I was just about to make dinner.
你去哪,我正要做晚饭
The grille. Aria and I have plans.
咖啡馆,和艾瑞亚约好了
I bought stuff for chicken parmesan.
我准备做巴马芝士吉列鸡扒哦
You did?
真的吗
I wanted to make us dinner.
我想给咱俩做晚餐
Okay, you only cook when you have to tell me something.
你做饭总是因为有事要说
No I don't.
不,才不是
The police came by this morning with a court order.
警察今早送来份法庭决议
But I don't want you to worry.
但你不用担心
Spencer's mom is on it,
斯宾塞的妈妈正在努力
and she's assured me that you're gonna be fine.
她跟我保证你会没事的
But I just wanted to tell you.
我只是想告诉你这事
Okay.
好吧
Go ahead. Say hi to Aria for me.
去吧,替我跟艾瑞亚问声好
Yeah. Thanks, mom.
好的,谢谢妈妈
Hi, Ted? It's Ashley.
喂,泰德,我是艾什莉
I know it's late, but...
我知道现在很晚了,不过
have you eaten yet?
你吃过晚饭了吗
Have you ever been arrested?
你被逮捕过吗
Funny you ask that since you dared me
你这问题真有意思,上次我们玩真心话大冒险
to steal a car last time we played.
是你让我去偷车
And then called the cops.
然后又报了警
I did, didn't I?
我干过这事,不是吗
You did? Yep.
你干的吗,是的
Ever make a sex tape?
录过性爱影片吗
I'm really starting to think it was a bad idea that we came here.
我开始觉得,来这儿并非明智之举
There is no way that I'm playing truth
我绝不跟这群烂醉又饥渴的大学男生
or dare with a bunch of drunk, horny college boys.
玩什么真心话大冒险
Okay, shall we go back upstairs?
好吧,那我们回楼上吧
Yes okay.
好的
Well, I guess that's to be expected.
不出所料,他来了
Yeah, but she's not.
没料到她也会来
I think we just found a reason to stay and play.
看来我们有留下继续玩的理由了
Noel Kahn.
诺埃尔·卡恩
Who invited you?
谁邀请你们的
Cece Drake. You know her?
茜茜·德雷克,认识她吗
Not as well as my brother does.
没我哥熟
So, you guys back together now?
这么说,你们俩又和好了
So many questions.
问题还真多
I wouldn't mind a few answers.
我还有话想问你们呢
Then how about a game of truth, Noel?
何不玩一把真心话大冒险,诺埃尔
We're up next.
我们玩下一轮
Me and Montgomery.
蒙哥马利跟我
Caleb, what are you doing? You have to leave.
凯勒,你来这干嘛,你得离开这
Hanna, get in the car. No. Listen to me.
汉娜,上车,不,听我说
You have to go now, Caleb. Please.
你得马上走,凯勒,求你
Hanna, I sent the text.
汉娜,是我发的短信
What?
什么
I'm "A."
我是A
Get in.
上车
Hanna, look at me.
汉娜,看着我
Look, I know that you're scared,
我知道你害怕
but "A" isn't going to find us out here.
但A不会找到这儿的
I'm not scared. Okay, good.
我不是害怕,这就好
I'm freaking out.
我是吓得要死
You think you know what's going on, but you don't!
你以为你知道发生的一切,但你不明白
You showing up to the grille proves that I do.
你今晚出现了,证明我是明白的
Oh, right.
是,没错
So you figured out there's another "A" out there.
你自己搞明白还有另外一个A
Caleb, you don't even know what that means.
凯勒,你甚至不知道那意味着什么
It means that you can stop lying to me.
这意味着你不用继续说谎骗我了
We can be together.
我们可以在一起了
Hanna!
汉娜
Look, it's not that easy, Caleb.
凯勒,事情没这么简单
This person dug up a grave and stole a body.
这个人掘墓偷尸
This person might have killed Maya
很有可能是杀死玛雅的凶手
because she knew something she shouldn't have.
就因为玛雅知道了些她不该知道的事
This person...
这个人...
What, Hanna?
怎么了,汉娜
"A" ran your mom off the road.
你妈妈是被A开车撞倒的
"A" flew to Montecito to scare the crap out of me, and it worked.
A飞到蒙特其托恐吓我,并且奏效了
That's why I couldn't tell you what was going on.
所以我才不能把一切都告诉你
I wanted to, but I couldn't.
我想告诉你,但我不能这么做
You think I would have just let you walk out the door
要是我有选择的话
if I had the choice?
我会就这么让你走掉吗
Go. Where did you meet your current boyfriend?
开始,跟你现任男友在哪遇见的
At a bar. Did you ever invite Maya St. Germain
一家酒吧,你邀请玛雅·圣日耳曼
to any of these parties?
参加过类似的派对吗
Geez, you're morbid.
天哪,你没病吧
This is a party, Aria.
这是个派对,艾瑞亚
Ask me how many sexual partners I've had.
问问我有过几个性伴侣
Just answer the question.
回答刚刚的问题
She came to a few. She had an open invite.
她来过几次,可以随意来去
You ever have sex with your teacher?
你有跟你老师上过床吗
No. I never had sex with my teacher.
没有,我从没跟我老师上过床
Bull. It's my turn.
胡扯,到我了
How do you know Maya?
你怎么认识玛雅的
Hot new girl and she likes the ladies
新来的辣妞,还是个蕾丝边
and she moves into the Dilaurentis house.
她搬进的还是迪劳伦提斯家
Everyone knew Maya.
人人都认识玛雅
You ever frame anyone for, say,
你陷害过别人吗,比如
stealing answer sheets to the midterms?
偷期中考的答卷
Maybe you had access to a certain teacher
或许你跟某位老师走得很近
That wasn't me.
不是我干的
Where were you the night that Alison's grave was dug up?
艾莉森墓地被挖的那晚你在哪
Seriously? You're really asking me that?
来真的吗,你真要问我这事
II don't even know what night that was.
我压根儿不知道那是哪天
Friday right before Labor Day.
劳动节前的那个周五
I don't know. I guess I was here.
我不知道,我想我是在这儿
I can vouch for that. He came,
我能证明,他来了
then...showed, and they left.
露了个面,然后他们就离开了
You know I can see you now.
你知道我现在能看见你的吧
Thanks, Eric.
谢了,埃里克
Anytime, bro.
随时效劳,兄弟
Why don't you tell us all who your boyfriend is...
不妨跟我们说说你男友是谁
and what he did for a living
在你们交往的前几个月
during the first few months of your relationship?
他是做什么工作的呢
It's okay, Aria.
不要紧,艾瑞亚
We already know the answer.
我们早就知道答案了
Time.
时间到
You are so next.
等我来收拾你
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Come on, talk to me. Are you okay?
拜托,理我一下,你没事吧
I'm not going back in there. I'm sorry, but I can't.
我不会再进去了,很抱歉但我不能
You do not have to.
你不用勉强回那里的
I cannot believe I let Noel
真不敢相信我让诺埃尔
get to me in a freaking game of truth or dare.
在尼玛真心话大冒险里抓了把柄
What is this, sixth grade?
这算什么,小学生的游戏么
Not the way they play it.
玩法不同
Listen, you did not say anything that could get Ezra into trouble.
你没有说任何对以斯拉不利的话
Didn't I?
没有吗
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking that I know you want to leave,
我在想,我知道你想走
but I have to stay and find out
可我必须留下
what else they know about that night.
看看他们对那晚还知道些什么
What they know, or what they did?
知道什么,还是做了什么
There you guys are.
你们在这里啊
Is everything okay, Aria?
你还好吗,艾瑞亚
Things got a little vicious in there.
他们好像有点不怀好意
Ohh. You are so much prettier than Jenna.
你比詹娜漂亮多了
Honestly, I don't get what the fuss is about.
说真的,我不明白有什么好大惊小怪的
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Jenna just said she's about to leave,
詹娜说她马上要走了
so if you want to get that round in, you better go quick.
所以如果你想和她玩一局,最好快回去
I'll be fine, okay? Really.
我没事的,真的
I've got a boyfriend on speeddial
我马上就能联系到男朋友
who can come and get me, so go.
让他来接我,你去吧
Go talk to her.
去和她对质
Hello? Ezra?
你好,是以斯拉吗
Uh, no, sorry. It's Wes.
不是的,抱歉,我是维斯
The brother.
是弟弟啊
Hi, it's it's Aria.
你好,我是艾瑞亚
Oh. The girlfriend.
女朋友啊
Yeah, that's me.
对,就是我
Um, sorry, where is where is Ezra?
不好意思,以斯拉去哪了
Oh, right. Uh, he's sort of being detained at the moment.
他目前有点脱不开身
Detained? Yeah. The dude who bought the jag called,
脱不开身,买车的人来电了
and Ezra left to meet him.
所以以斯拉去见他了
You want me to tell him you called?
要我告诉他你来过电话吗
Tell him I was wondering if he could come and pick me up.
帮我问问他能不能来接我
I'm like 30 minutes outside of Rosewood.
我在玫瑰镇外,30分钟车程
Uh, sure, yeah.
没问题
What's the address?
地址是什么
Sure you're not a saint?
你确定自己不是圣人吗
You just rescued a raccoon with a broken leg.
你刚救了只跛腿的浣熊
That was not about me being a saint,
那不能说明我是个圣人
that was about me being an idiot.
只能说明我是个白痴
That raccoon had rabies.
那只浣熊有狂犬病
More wine?
再来点吗
I'm gonna need to take that. I'm sorry.
这电话我必须接,抱歉
Hello.
你好
No, I am not fine.
我一点也不好
I have had enough of you targeting my daughter, detective Wilden.
我受够你针对我女儿了,威尔顿警探
If you so much as touch one hair on her head...
要是你敢动她一根汗毛
I am telling you, Noel,
我告诉你,诺埃尔
I am not gonna be bullied by Spencer Hastings again.
我再也不要受斯宾塞·海斯汀的威吓了
Come on.
别这样
There's gotta be a few things you're dying to ask her.
你肯定有些问题很想问她的
I heard you were leaving.
听说你要走了
You heard wrong.
你听错了
I think Emily has got a very old soul.
我感觉艾米丽的灵魂非常古老
I feel it when I kiss her.
当我亲吻她时就能感觉到
I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards.
我仿佛能听到全世界的时钟倒转
If reincarnation exists,
如果真的有轮回
then Emily was once Cleopatra.
艾米丽前世一定是埃及艳后
Actually, no, I think she proves reincarnation exists.
事实上,正是她证明了轮回的存在
You can definitely trace her back to the pyramids
你完全可以在她身上找到古埃及的影子
I'm sorry. Your mom let me in.
不好意思,你妈妈让我进来的
Why is your mother defending a murderer?
你妈妈为什么要为杀人犯辩护
Because she thinks that Garrett's innocent.
因为她认为加勒特无罪
Maybe Maya's murderer is still at large.
或许杀玛雅的凶手还在逃
You don't think it's because he started dating your sister?
你不认为是因为他开始和你姐约会了吗
I think you're gonna have to wait your turn.
我认为现在还轮不到你提问
What you told us about Emily,
你告诉我们那晚艾米丽的事时
you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night.
从未提过诺埃尔和你在一起
What else did you lie about?
你还隐瞒了什么
You know what mutually assured destruction is, right?
你知道什么叫做"同归于尽"吧(MAD,冷战时美苏同归于尽的策略)
You promised me something the day I told you about Emily.
我告诉你艾米丽的事时,你保证过
Are you going to keep that promise?
你会遵守诺言吗
Where did you find Emily?
你们在哪里找到艾米丽的
It's funny. I'm starting to wonder
真有趣,我开始好奇
where she was when you found her.
你们又是在哪找到她的了
Just answer the question.
回答我的问题
We were trying to help your friend, okay?
我们当时在试着帮你的朋友好吗
We saw her at some diner, drunk off her ass
我们在一个餐馆看到她,醉得一塌糊涂
Oh. So you found her in a diner, not in the middle of the road.
原来是在餐馆啊,不是在马路中央
Well, the "drunk off her ass" part is true.
但醉得一塌糊涂是真的
You get her that way? No. Did you?
你把她灌醉了吗,没有,是你么
No. So why did you lie?
不,那你为什么撒谎
I lied because I was trying to protect someone.
我撒谎是为了保护某人
Isn't that why you lied about your parents' lake house?
你撒的关于湖边别墅的谎,不也源于此吗
Don't worry, that was rhetorical.
别紧张,那不是我的问题
This isn't: where is the video?
这个才是,视频在哪
What video do you mean? There is more then one.
你说的是哪个,有不止一个视频
You know which one. Where is it?
你知道是哪个,它在哪里
It's safe. Where?!
在安全的地方,到底在哪里
I want to know where Ali's body is.
我想知道艾莉的遗体在哪里
And if you can tell me that,
如果告诉我这个
you can have all the damn videos you want.
你就能把你想要的那些狗屁视频都拿走
Oops. Time's up.
糟糕,时间到了
Hey. Hop in.
上车吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, Ezra's really busy. So
以斯拉太忙了,所以...
First you take his phone, then you take his car...
你拿了他的手机,又开走了他的车
What's next?
接下来要干什么
Actually, don't answer that.
算了,不用你回答了
You mind if we grab a bite on the way?
路上吃点东西怎么样
What about Maya's website? Caleb
玛雅主页怎么样了,凯勒...
If we figure out who killed Maya,
如果我们能揪出杀害玛雅的凶手
then we can figure out who "A" is.
就能查出A是谁了
I'm not going down this road with you.
我是不会和你去冒险的
Hanna, this could be somebody that you were really close to.
汉娜,那个人可能就在你身边
Another Mona. Are you prepared for that?
另一个梦娜,你有想到过吗
Caleb! This isn't easy for me, either! All right?
凯勒,我也很难做,你懂吗
I have missed you so much,
我太想念你了
it's making me do stupid things, crazy things.
这逼得我要发疯,做傻事了
Hanna, you're talking to the guy
汉娜,你面前的这个人
who just kidnapped his own girlfriend.
刚刚绑架了自己的女朋友
And you know what? For the record...
再说了
I am going to help you stop "A."
我是来帮你阻止A的
And I'm not asking for your permission.
我不是来请求你的允许的
Well, figured that out, finally.
终于找对地方了
Hey. I've been looking everywhere for you.
我正到处找你呢
Good luck.
祝你好运了
Okay, here I am. What's wrong?
好吧,我在这儿呢,怎么了
What's wrong?
什么怎么了
Aria left, I don't know anybody at this party,
艾瑞亚走了,这里我谁都不认识
you're my ride, and I couldn't find you anywhere.
是你带我来的,可我却找不到你
I was a little preoccupied.
我刚刚有点事儿呢
Okay. Why did you really bring me here?
好吧,带我来这里到底要干嘛
There's no UPenn guy who works at admissions anywhere in this cabin.
这里又没有宾大的招生办人员
Was this just some excuse so you could hook up with Eric?
你只是想趁机勾搭埃里克吧
Can I please just have my application back?
能把申请还给我吗
No, you can't.
不行
Steven has it. What?
在斯蒂文手里呢,什么
You left the game room after your round with Jenna.
和詹娜玩了一局之后你就离开游戏厅了
Steven showed up for all of two minutes, slipped out.
斯蒂文只出现了两分钟就溜走了
I gave him your application,
我把你的申请表给他了
I told him how smart you are. We had a lovely chat.
我告诉他你很聪明,我们聊得可开心了
It's probably in the "On time" pile
我们说话这会儿,它可能已经被塞进
as we speak right now.
"按时递交"那一堆文件里了
You had a lovely chat with Steven about how smart I am.
有关我很聪明的话题,你和他聊得很开心吗
Yes.
没错
Okay, can we please just get out of here?
好了,我们能走了吗
What?
什么
We both got what we came for, right?
我们都已经达到目的了,不是吗
So can we please just go?
所以赶紧离开这儿行吗
Yeah. Let's go.
行,走吧
I can't thank you enough, Veronica. Really.
维罗妮卡,真是太感激你了
Okay, you too. Bye.
好的,你也保重,再见
So I guess it's too late to open the red.
现在才开红酒,为时已晚了吧
Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just... idle hands.
我只是闲着没事儿做
You're apologizing for cleaning up my kitchen.
你是在为替我清理厨房而道歉吗
Please, don't.
请别这样
I'm the one who's sorry. I've ruined the evening.
我才应该道歉,我毁了今夜的大好时光
I guess you may have gathered that wasn't my divorce lawyer.
你应该猜到那不是我的离婚律师了吧
I've got one of those.
我也有负责离婚事宜的律师
They usually don't call at nine at night
他们一般都不会在晚上九点
asking about blood tests.
来电询问验血结果
This deranged cop wants to get Hanna in trouble
这个神经病条子想要陷害汉娜
for something she couldn't possibly have done.
那些事汉娜根本不会去做的
But he's already decided she's a criminal,
可他已经基本确定她就是罪犯
so who cares about probable cause?
根本不去管根据是否合理
Sounds like Hanna's gonna be okay, though.
不过,听上去汉娜应该没事吧
Yeah.
是的
Thank god.
谢天谢地
When you left the church social that night,
那晚你离开教堂联谊会的时候
was it because you thought I might judge you for,
是不是因为你觉得我可能
I don't know, being...human?
把你当成普通人
I'm not a saint.
反正我不是圣人
You know, police officers aren't the only ones
又不是只有警察
who make assumptions about people.
才会对别人进行臆测
Just because a man has been ordained...
这是因为我被授予圣职
It's really was wonderful seeing you.
认识你真是件很幸福的事
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我们真是出师不利
I'm really a nice person.
我这人其实挺好的
You didn't give Ezra the message, did you?
你没给以斯拉发短信对吧
If you were gonna wait for him to get to you,
如果你想要等他去接你
you'd have been waiting all night.
你可能会等上一整夜的
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮个忙而已
Yeah, like you were trying to help him out with the car?
是啊,开走他的车算是帮忙吗
And now you're trying to help your mom get him to buy it back?
然后再让你妈联系他把车买回去是吗
I know my family must seem really weird and dysfunctional
我知道我的家人看上去很诡异很不正常
No, I get dysfunctional. I have dysfunctional.
不,是我不正常,我一直都不正常
You people are hostile.
我和你们相处不来
You're throwing money around
你们挥金如土
I mean, these are people's real lives. You know that, right?
人们的现实生活是怎样的你知道吗
So he told you about Maggie.
他告诉你麦琪的事了吧
I didn't even find out until recently.
我也是到最近知道的
I was pretty young when it happened.
那事发生的时候,我还很小
Ezra gets her pregnant, wants to do the right thing,
以斯拉把她肚子搞大了,本想对她负责的
and then my mom shows up with her magic purse strings.
后来我妈妈花钱摆平了此事
Whoosh! There goes that problem.
于是就有了这一出
What do you mean, "There goes that problem"?
你说"有了这一出"是什么意思
Mom made sure, you know, she took care of it.
妈妈负责,她把问题解决掉
Ezra didn't tell you about that, did he?
这个部分以斯拉没告诉你,对吗
No, he did not.
他没有
Is there any way you can just drive
请问你能否
this thing a little bit faster, please?
把车开快一点吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This isn't the way I wanna tonight to go.
我并不想今晚变成这样的
I shouldn't have put this all on you.
我不该把这一切加诸到你身上
I just found out about the website,
我只是刚刚才发现那个网站
and this was the first time hearing her voice.
而且这是我这段时间以来第一听到她的声音
My grandfather passed away when I was fifteen.
我爷爷去世的时候我十五岁
He had this outrageous sense of humor.
他的幽默感常让人哭笑不得
I mean, he would do anything for a laugh.
他开起玩笑来什么都干得出来
Last spring my mom was cleaning out the basement,
去年春天我妈在清理地下室时
and she found this old home video.
找到一盒以前拍的家庭录像带
My dad had bought her a camcorder for Christmas,
我爸在圣诞节时送她了一架摄像机
And everyone was passing it around and being silly,
摄像机从这人传到那人,拍下大家的搞怪表情
and by the time it got to my grandpa Allan...
等传到我爷爷艾伦那里时
he just mooned the camera.
他用屁股对着那摄像机
We're talking 70yearoldmanbutt, full frame,
于是我们就有了一张全框的70岁老人的臀部像
and there was a tattoo.
上面还有纹身
Oh, my god, stop.
天哪,别说了
It was a tulip.
那是朵郁金香
That's amazing.
太强了
And then he just burst out laughing.
后来他也大笑了出来
The sound...
那笑声
it was like he was in the room.
看着录像,仿佛他就在屋子里
It was spooky, actually. But...
是有点像闹鬼,但是
also really good.
真的感觉很开心
I don't want it to keep hurting.
我不想再难过了
Good, you're back.
你总算回来了
I left my phone inside.
我把电话落在屋里了
Yeah, I know, I... called you for a ride and was picked up.
我知道,我给你打电话想让你来接我,结果是别人接的我
He told me about Maggie.
他跟我讲了关于麦琪的事情
Come inside. I can't.
进来说,我不能
You can't?
不能
I need to know what happened.
我要知道发生了什么
Well, I can't believe that Wes would tell you that in the first
维斯怎么可以跟你讲那事
He thought that I knew, Ezra.
他以为我早就知道,以斯拉
He thought we were the kind of people
他以为我们是那种相互坦诚
who told each other things, and so did I.
毫无保留的关系,我曾经也这么以为
So I need to hear the truth from you, right now.
因此我要从你那里听到全部事实,就是现在
Wait no. Araria.
等等,别走,艾瑞亚
Aria, wait.
艾瑞亚,等等
You got somebody pregnant in high school?
你高中的时候就让别人怀上了你的孩子
It was the summer after graduation.
是毕业后的那个夏天
Maggie. What happened?
是麦琪,发生了什么事
My mom happened.
我妈插手了
She and I always saw things differently
我们对任何事都有分歧
for as long as I can remember.
从我记事时起
But I was scared.
那时我很害怕
Maggie was scared.
麦琪也是
We thought she could help.
我们以为她能帮忙
I told her about Maggie, and she said that she'd...
我跟她讲了麦琪的事,她说她会
she'd handle it.
她说她会处理好的
Eighteen years old and pregnant,
18岁的时候怀孕
and here's this woman telling you how it's gonna be.
这个女人告诉你会导致什么
Your mom offered her money?
你妈给她钱了吗
She was determined to keep me on track,
她一心想让我回到正道上来
and that didn't include me becoming a father at eighteen.
当然就不能让我在18岁时当上父亲
That's one word for it.
你可以这么形容
I was going to go to vassar,
我后来去了瓦萨尔学院
but then that suddenly became too close to home,
但那里似乎离家还是很近
so I transferred to Hollis and I became a Fitz.
因此我就转到了霍里斯大学,成为了费兹
And Maggie?
那么麦琪呢
There were terms involved with the money.
条件里除了钱之外
They included never talking to me again.
还有不许再和我联系
Please come inside.
进来吧
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好吧
I just called to say I miss you...
我打来只是想说,我想你
I'm worried about you, and...
很担心你,还有
I just really miss you.
我真的好想你
Just a moment, dear.
亲爱的,请等会
It should be right here.
应该就在这里的
I think you'll be very happy with the unit.
你肯定会很喜欢这个套间的
As long as you pay on time,
只要你按时交房租
you won't be hearing from the landlord much, either.
你都不用常常跟房东联络
Hang on. Let's see.
等等,我看看
It was here.
之前是在这的
Oh, here we are.
找到了
Unit "A," Right?
A单元,对吧
Shall we?
我们一起去看看吧