Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
You gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison?
你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗
'cause she found your home movies?
就因为她发现了你偷拍的这些视频吗
You were friends of Ali's. Me, too. I'm Cece.
你们是艾莉的朋友,我也是,我叫茜茜
Oh, you're bleeding!
你流血了
Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble?
汉娜,你是不是惹上了什么麻烦
No.
没有
So he told you about Maggie.
他告诉你麦琪的事了
Ezra gets her pregnant, wants to do the right thing,
以斯拉把她肚子搞大了,本想对她负责
and then my mom shows up with her magic purse strings.
后来被我妈妈花钱摆平了
That was definitely stolen from Ali's grave.
这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了
Okay, nothing fits over this.
怎么搞都遮不住
Well, Hanna, if you just wait until your mom goes to work,
汉娜,你可以等你妈上班后再走
then we don't have to sneak around.
我们就不用偷偷摸摸的了
No, I am not going to school with a big open wound.
我不能带着这么显眼的伤口去上学
I thought you said Wren stitched it up.
任不是给你缝针了吗
He did, but I have to let it breathe
是的,但不能闷着伤口
or else it could get infected.
否则会感染的
Whoa. When did you get that?
这是哪来的裙子
Eighth grade.
八年级时的裙子
Did it come with castanets?
穿它配西班牙响板吗
It's not Spanish, it's Greek.
不是西班牙的服装,是希腊民族服装
I played "Peasant Lady" Mamma Mia.
我当时扮演《妈妈咪呀》里的大婶
Can you give me some pins, please?
能帮我别几个别针吗
I don't remember you in Mamma Mia.
我怎么不记得你演过《妈妈咪呀》
Good, because I look fat and hideous
那最好,我那时又胖又丑
and I had to stand next to a cardboard goat.
还跟一只纸制假羊站在一起
Um, Wren is calling you.
任打电话给你
Why don't you wanna talk to him?
为什么挂他电话
What's going on with you and Wren?
你和任怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Hanna. Hanna, come on, look at me.
汉娜,汉娜,拜托,看着我
Okay, I know that "A" has made it incredibly hard for you and Caleb.
我知道A让你和凯勒很难在一起
"Hard"? Try impossible.
很难,是根本不可能
So, what, is Wren moving in?
所以呢,任趁虚而入吗
Look, I know that he can be persuasive.
我知道很难抗拒他
I mean, the dimples, the accent
我是说,那迷人的酒窝和口音
Okay, can we not talk about this?
能不聊这个吗
You are not the first girl to fall for Downton Grabby.
你不是第一个沦陷于英伦魅力的姑娘
Hello, I've been there.
我也沦陷过
Well, I'm not... there.
我可没有沦陷
Now what?
又怎么了
Ugh, is she ever gonna leave?!
她到底还走不走
Uh, if you're on your way out
你要出门了吗
No, I was just making some coffee to go.
还没,我打算煮点咖啡带走
You want some? Oh, no, thanks. I just...
想来点吗,不了,谢谢,我来是...
Something came up at the church and
教堂出了点事
I wanted to speak to you before I contacted the police.
在报警前,我想先告诉你一声
Police?
报警
The contractor who's renovating
修缮教堂的承建商
found something under a back pew.
在后排的长椅下发现了个东西
Looks like it's been there for awhile.
似乎已经在那放了很久
What is it? Thumb drive.
是什么,一个优盘
I plugged it into my computer,
我在电脑里打开了它
hoping I could return it to whoever lost it.
想看看是谁的,好物归原主
It's not mine.
肯定不是我的
That's not why I brought it here.
我不是来找失主来的
It turned out to be a number of video files.
我发现里面有大量的视频
The first one I opened... Hanna's in it.
我打开了一个文件,里面有汉娜
Looks like she's hanging out
好像是她与她的朋友们
with a group of friends in a bedroom, just talking.
聚在她的卧室里聊天
But I don't think they knew they were being filmed.
但我觉得她们不知道自己被拍下了
There was a bully targeting Hanna and her friends last year.
去年汉娜和她的朋友受到过威胁恐吓
That's what I threw to get away from Ian.
那是我为了摆脱伊恩而扔下的
I thought Ian took it. So did I.
我以为伊恩捡走了,我也这么以为
This is so bad.
这下惨了
No, Hanna, it's gonna be fine.
别这样,汉娜,会没事的
No, Ali used those videos to blackmail Jenna, all right?
怎么没事,艾莉用这些视频威胁过詹娜
We promised we'd keep them locked up.
我们答应过不会让视频见光的
Okay, but we didn't find this.
但我们当初确实没找到它呀
It doesn't matter.
那也没用
If my mom takes them to the police,
如果我妈把视频交给警方
then Jenna will think that I gave them to her.
詹娜会以为是我给我妈的
Hanna, you need to chill.
汉娜,你先冷静下来
Me and Caleb, that's who she'll go after.
她要对付的是我和凯勒
Not you. Me. This is so bad!
不是你,是我,麻烦了
I better be going.
我该走了
You free for a late dinner tonight?
你今晚有空一起吃个晚餐吗
Just so I could end your day better than I started it?
我好弥补一大早给你带来的坏心情
Call me later. Yeah.
到时给我电话,好的
Hanna...
汉娜
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Did you know about these videos?
你知道这些视频的事吗
No, of course not.
当然不知道
Who took these videos? Mona?
谁拍的这些视频,梦娜吗
Hanna...Yes.
汉娜,是的
They're Mona's, all right?
是梦娜拍的
But that's over with, so can I just trash it?
但都已经过去了,让我销毁它好吗
If she planned to use these to blackmail you
如果她打算用视频来勒索你...
Mom, she had a meltdown, all right? But she's better now.
妈,她精神不正常,但现在有好转了
What is the point of handing it to the police?
把它交给警方有什么好处
So they can move her from a hospital room to a jail cell?
让他们把她从病房弄进牢房吗
This might come as a shock to you,
这也许会让你不好受
but I am not Mona's biggest fan.
但我可不同情梦娜
Can you just let me have it?
你就不能把它给我吗
No, I won't.
不行
I plan to watch these by the end of the day.
我打算今晚看看这里面的内容
And then I will decide what action to take.
然后再考虑如何处置它
All right, let's go. I'll drive you to school.
走吧,我送你去学校
Then you can explain to me
然后你说说
why you're wearing your costume from Mamma Mia.
为什么会穿着你《妈妈咪呀》的戏服
Hey. You're still sleeping?
你还在睡吗
Am I?
是吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Ah, give me a second.
让我再缓一缓
I'll be more charming when I'm awake.
我完全清醒的时候会更迷人
I was up late.
我昨晚睡得很晚
Really late. Why?
非常晚,为什么
When we got off the phone,
我们挂电话的时候
you said you were almost done with work.
你不是说工作都快做完了吗
Yeah, I got sidetracked.
我还做了别的事
I wrote an email... to Maggie.
我写了一封邮件,给麦琪的
I didn't send it. Why not?
我没有发出去,为什么
What if her life spiraled
要是当年我妈妈把她赶走
out of control after my mom sent her off?
使得她的生活彻底毁了,那该怎么办
Wait, two days ago you were assuring me
等下,两天前你还向我保证麦琪的事
that Maggie was ancient history, you had moved on.
已经时过境迁,你已经看开了
Why are you suddenly assuming the worst?
为什么你突然又往最坏处想呢
What happened?
发生什么事了
Hearing what my mother did to you at the museum
听你说我妈竟然在博物馆里那样对你
really threw me.
让我很震惊
Hey. You're not spending your birthday like this.
你不会就打算这样过生日吧
So just call her and see how she is.
给她打个电话看看她怎么样了
I can't.
我不能
It's not fair for me to crash into her life.
我这样闯进她的生活对她很不公平
I just wanna know if she's okay.
我只想知道她过的好不好
Do you wanna finish this?
你想不想吃这个
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
So what do you have first period?
你第一节课是什么
English.
英文
I already asked you that, didn't I? Yeah.
我已经问过你一次了是不是,是的
What's going on, Em?
怎么了,艾米
A couple of nights ago, when I was comforting Nate...
几天前的一个晚上,我正在安慰内特
Things got a little intense.
发生了一点小状况
We kissed.
我们接吻了
Why do you think that happened?
你觉得为什么会那样呢
In the moment, it felt right.
那个时候,感觉来了
And now? I don't know.
那现在呢,我不知道
I'm just as confused by this as you.
对于这件事,我和你一样迷惑
I'm not confused by it.
我可不觉得迷惑
I think you miss Maya.
我觉得你是因为想念玛雅
And so does he.
他也是
You both loved the same person.
你们都深爱着同一个人
Doesn't mean you feel that way toward each other.
但这并不等于你们对彼此也是那种感觉
Maybe those lines are just a little blurry right now.
或许只是那些感情的界线现在变模糊了
So it was there the whole time?
所以那东西一直都在那儿吗
Yeah. Hanna's freaking.
是啊,汉娜吓坏了
She's terrified of what Jenna's gonna do.
她害怕詹娜会做出什么事情来
I thought that we were backing off
我想我们又绕回诺埃尔和詹娜
the whole Noel and Jenna are the "A" team.
或许就是A的问题上来了
I am, but Hanna won't listen to me.
我也这么想,但汉娜不听我的
Are you?
你呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just trying to figure out a way
我正在想怎样
to say "Happy birthday" without the "Happy."
在没法快乐的情况下对人说"生日快乐"
Birthday?
生日
Yeah, Ezra's not in the mood to celebrate.
以斯拉没有心情庆祝生日
He's obsessed.
他现在纠缠不清
He's convinced that he's ruined Maggie's life.
总觉得是自己毁掉了麦琪的生活
Well, why is he still thinking about his high school girlfriend?
他为什么还想着高中时候的女朋友
Probably because I pushed him to.
可能是我造成的
God, I just...
天呐,我真
I just wish that there was a way
我真希望能有办法
that I could get in touch with her.
让我和她联系上
That is a terrible idea.
这想法糟透了
No, no, no. I just want
不是的,我只是想
That is such a terrible idea.
这想法糟糕至极
Stay out of it. It is none of your business.
别管这事儿,跟你一点儿关系都没有
It is my relationship, Spencer.
请别插手我的感情问题,斯宾塞
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just... we can't move forward until he does.
但要是他想不开的话我们没法继续
What is she doing back in high school?
她回高中来干什么
I don't think she ever left.
我觉得她从来没离开过
See ya.
一会儿见
Hey, Cece? What are you doing?
茜茜,你在干吗
Panicking.
惊慌失措
It's almost show time and I thought I had some help,
走秀都快开始了,我原以为有人能帮我
but I never heard back from you.
但是还没有听到你的回音
That trunk show's tonight?
新装发布会是今天晚上吗
Oh, my god, I spaced.
天啊,我给忘了
Yeah. Yeah, you really did.
是啊,你确实忘了
But don't sweat it, sweetheart.
但是别担心,亲爱的
Hopefully there are some
或许这个缺乏品位的小镇上
other fashionistas in this fleeceloving town
还会有个别愿意为一条免费皮带
that'll skip a kegger for a free belt.
而放弃啤酒聚会的时尚爱好者
I will be there, okay? I promise.
我会去的,我发誓
And I'll get all my friends to help you. Thanks.
我会把朋友都带去给你帮忙,谢谢
I was kinda hoping after that upenn favor,
我希望看在我帮你申请宾大的份上
I wouldn't have to ask twice.
你在帮我忙时能干脆利落点
I'm really sorry.
我真的很对不起
Do you have any rich friends I can put in the seats?
你有没有什么有钱的朋友来给我捧场
I really need to rack up some serious cash.
我是真的需要赚些钱才行
Whoa. Hold on.
等等
Is Emily into her?
艾米丽喜欢她吗
Who? Paige? Yeah, they're dating. Why?
谁,佩奇,她们在交往,怎么了
Oh, my god. That is seriously so messed up.
我的天呐,那可真够混乱的
If Alison were alive
要是艾莉森还活着
to see Emily cuddling up to "Pigskin"...
看到艾米丽搂着,"猪皮"...
Sorry, who's "Pigskin"?
谁是"猪皮"
Her.
她呀
Alison and that wench had it out for each other.
艾莉森和那个乡下妞曾经较量过
That looks amazing on you, Spencer.
斯宾塞,你穿那个真好看
Ali, look at that top.
艾莉,看那件上衣
Sweet.
不错哦
I'll trade you. Why?
我要跟你换,为什么
Oh, come on, hon.
拜托,亲爱的
That's not the part of your body you wanna advertise.
这衣服不能突显出你身上最该展示的部分
Show off those Hastings' legs.
你应该秀这双海斯汀独家美腿啊
Come on, let me try it on. Please?
来嘛,让我试试
Ouch. Ali, how'd you get that?
天呐,艾莉,你那里是怎么弄的
How'd I get what?
我怎么了
Oh, that.
哦,那个啊
Yeah, I fell down in soccer
我踢球的时候摔倒了
and "Pigskin" kicked me.
被"猪皮"踢了一下
Who's "Pigskin"?
谁是"猪皮"
She's just this freakazoid in my gym class.
她就是我健身班里的一个小怪物
Don't worry, it won't happen again.
不用担心,不会有下次了
Wait, is that the girl who threw that muffin at you?
等等,她就是朝你扔松饼的那个女孩吗
No, that's "Triple nipple." She's harmless.
不,那是三奶怪人,她不能把我怎样
"Pigskin" is psychotic.
猪皮女才是那个疯子
Why do you call her "Pigskin"?
为什么叫她猪皮女
Cause she's got these weird bumps on her thighs.
因为她大腿上有个很奇怪的包块
I mean, she says it's eczema, but I'm like,
她说那是湿疹,但我想说
"Honey, you better stop poking yourself below the equator."
亲爱的,你别装了
Wait. Who is this person? What's her real name?
这人是谁,她叫什么
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
Once I'm done with that noneck bitch,
一旦我搞定那个又肥又贱的女人
she won't even exist.
她就不复存在了
Looks like we got a winner.
感觉我穿这衣服比你好看
Sorry, spence.
对不起了,斯宾塞
There's no way I can unload all those boxes by myself.
我没办法一人搬动所有的盒子
He guaranteed the shipment today. So can you do it?
他说只有今天提供装运,你能帮我吗
Sorry, what?
不好意思,你说什么
After school? Help me set up?
放学后帮我个忙
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
好,当然可以
Excellent. Thanks.
太好了,谢谢
If this thing goes to the cops, we'll both be run off the road.
如果这东西到了警察手里,我们都完了
Should I steal it?
要我去把那东西偷到手吗
So what should I do?
那我该怎么办
I'm finding it really hard not to come over there
不能过去吻你
and kiss you.
我感觉很难受
Other people need to use the computers, too.
其他人也需要用电脑
Your time is up.
你的时间到了
Hey there.
你来了
Nice wheels. Not mine.
好帅的车,不是我的
I borrowed Paige's bike 'cause I've gotta race to swim practice.
我借佩奇的自行车赶去游泳训练
I bet she doesn't look as good as you taking those corners.
我敢说她骑得肯定没你好看
Look, I called you because I'm glad you did.
我打电话是因为...很高兴你这么做
I hope you haven't eaten yet. I'm starving.
你还没吃饭吧,我饿死了
You wanna grab a slice?
想去吃点什么吗
Um, no, but I'll walk with you.
不了,但我和你一起走去
What time is your practice over? I'm done at seven.
你训练什么时候结束,我七点就有空了
I thought maybe if you wanted to go into Philly,
我觉得我们可以去费城
could catch a movie, have some dinner after.
然后看场电影,再吃餐饭
There's this place on South Street
南街有个地方
Nate, slow down.
内特,等会
Sorry. It'd just be nice
抱歉,我觉得要是能和你
to spend time with you outside of this town.
出镇逛逛的话,感觉会很好
I know. I just think before we make plans, we need to talk.
我知道,但我们在计划前需要谈谈
Look, I think we need to keep things on a friendship level.
我觉得我们还是做朋友的好
But what about the other night?
那天晚上的事怎么解释
I don't regret it, but it doesn't change things.
我没后悔,但有些事情是改变不了的
You and Maya really did have a lot in common, didn't you?
你和玛雅确实有些相像,不是吗
What does that mean?
什么意思
She always used to say she was being spontaneous,
她总说自己是不由自主
but really she was just being reckless.
但其实她是鲁莽的
I wasn't being reckless, Nate.
内特,我没有鲁莽
You can stop.
你停停吧
I remember Maya, sitting in my car on her phone,
我还记得玛雅在我车里打电话
giving that same speech to about 20 different guys.
跟20个不同的人说过同样的话
Maybe we should talk later.
或许我们等会可以再谈谈
Emily, wait.
艾米丽,等等
No, I don't wanna be late. We'll talk later.
我不想迟到,待会再谈吧
You must be Amy.
你一定就是艾米吧
Hi. Are you Maggie?
你好,你是麦琪吗
I am. Did you have any trouble finding the place?
我就是,这地方挺难找的吧
No, no. It was it was fairly easy.
没有,挺好找的
Did you say you were grad or undergrad?
你是研究生还是大学生
Undergrad. Of course.
大学生,当然了
You look so young.
你看起来好年轻
Well, come in. Have a seat.
进来吧,请坐
I've been looking for you. Where have you been?
我一直在找你,你去哪里了
I had to talk to Nate.
我得跟内特说些事情
I think I may have led him on,
我觉得我让他产生了误解
but I made it clear that I'm dating Paige.
但我跟他讲清楚了,我和佩奇在一起
Why were you looking for me?
你找我有什么事
Has Paige ever mentioned her history with Ali to you?
佩奇跟你说过有关她以前和艾莉的事情没
Her history?
她以前吗
Yeah, they weren't passing acquaintances, Em.
是的,她们不是陌生人,艾米
They were, like, in a war.
她们以前还吵过架
Who told you this? Cece.
谁告诉你这些的,茜茜
No, look, I know that it sounds weird, okay?
听着,我知道这听起来很怪异
But once she told me Ali's nickname for paige, it clicked.
但当她一提到艾莉为佩奇取的外号,就对上了
Alison had nicknames for half the people in this school.
艾莉森给学校一半的人都起过外号
That doesn't really qualify as having a history.
这并不能说明过去有什么怪异的
Okay, I get it, but according to Cece, this was
我知道,但是根据茜茜所说的,这是
Why are we suddenly trusting Cece?
你为什么突然这么相信茜茜
Because Ali might have told her things that she couldn't tell us.
因为艾莉可能跟她说过一些没跟我们说过的东西
I gotta get to practice.
我要去训练了
Emily, look, you and Paige
艾米丽,想想,你和佩奇
have been seeing each other on and off for almost a year,
断断续续在一起快一年了
and you don't think it's a little odd
你不觉得奇怪
that she's never mentioned anything about Ali to you?
她为何从未提起和艾莉的事情吗
I think what's odd is watching history repeat itself.
我觉得最奇怪的事是回忆以前的事
Alison loved pitting us against one another,
艾莉森喜欢让我们互相争斗
and now Cece swoops in
而现在又出来个茜茜
This isn't about Cece, okay?
这不关茜茜的事,好吧
A friend of ours had an ongoing feud
我们的一个朋友
with someone whom we both know has a bit of a dark side.
和一个我们都知道有点黑暗面的人有仇
Excuse me?
再说一遍
I'm not accusing her of anything,
我没说她犯过什么
but let's not forget, Emily, this girl once tried to drown you.
但别忘了,艾米丽,那女孩有次险些害得你被淹死
I don't thinink tt was a love dunk.
我不觉得那是爱意的表现
There were other issues going on in her life back then.
那时她遭遇了些事情
Yeah, like being sneaky.
比如说鬼鬼祟祟的
She also got you kicked off of the swim team.
她还害得你被赶出过游泳队
I'm not calling her a snake
我不是说她卑鄙
Okay, are you finished? Because I am.
好了,你说完了没,反正我听够了
Hey, Jenna, can I talk to you for a minute?
詹娜,我可以跟你谈一下吗
You know that video that Ali threatened you with?
还记得艾莉用来威胁你的那个视频吗
The one with you and Toby in your bedroom?
你和托比在卧室里的那个
Why are you dredging this up?
干嘛提起这个
There's a thumb drive that was found at the church.
有人在教堂发现一个U盘
Found?
发现
Yes, found.
是的,发现
And they're taking it to the police.
他们要把U盘交给警方
So I just wanna let you know that we me and my friends
我只是想告诉你,我和我的朋友们
had nothing to do with it.
与此事无关
Look, I know you hate us, Jenna,
我知道你讨厌我们,詹娜
but don't punish us for something we didn't do, okay?
但不要冤枉我们
Are you hearing anything I'm saying to you?
我的话你听到没
I never had a problem with my ears, Hanna.
我耳朵一向很灵,汉娜
We're just gonna have to see how things turn out, won't we?
我们只能坐看事态发展了,不是吗
Hanna! You got a second?
汉娜,有空吗
Have you seen Emily?
看见艾米丽了吗
She's at swim practice.
她有游泳训练
I'm kind of lost here.
我有点迷茫了
Emily and I were in this groove,
艾米丽和我本来进展得好好的
and suddenly she just pinkslipped me.
结果她突然不理我了
Um, Nate? She's gay. She dated your cousin.
内特,她是同性恋,她和你表妹交往过的
Yeah, I get it.
我知道
I figured it was about the person, not the equipment.
我以为这要看人,不是看性别
Maya was pretty fluid.
玛雅也很善变的
Look, I don't know what Emily said to you,
我不知道艾米丽对你说了什么
but she doesn't play games...
但她从不耍花招
Unlike some people.
不像某些人
You got that right.
没错
She's all up in your face one day,
她昨天还和我眉来眼去的
and the next, she's looking right through you.
今天就当我是透明人了
Yeah, well, she perfected that
她扮演海伦·凯勒期间
when she was still playing Helen Keller.
把这项技能练得炉火纯青
What do you mean, playing?
扮演什么意思
Never mind.
没什么
No, hold it.
等下
You're telling me that she was faking?
你说她是装的吗
Being blind?
装作看不见
Hey, Jenna.
詹娜
Don't pretend you don't see me, girl.
别假装没看见我,小姑娘
I know you saw me.
我知道你看到我了
Have you thought about what grade you'd like to teach?
有没有考虑过要教哪个年级
Uh, first.
一年级
I like this age.
我喜欢这个年龄的学生
It makes me feel taller.
能显得我比较高
Yeah, I'm just not sure if I wanna live
我只是还不确定
in an urban setting or the suburbs.
是住在市区还是郊区
You know, being single and trying to meet people...
我还单身,想多认识些人
You'd be surprised. I've done fine.
事情会出乎你所料,不过我适应的不错
Okay, you guys, time to clean up.
同学们,到清场时间了
Transitions can be tricky.
交接会比较难
Can I have a play date with Brian?
我能和布莱恩一起出去玩吗
Not today, Malcolm.
今天不行,马尔科姆
So sweet. They want your permission for everything.
好可爱,他们什么事都会向你请示
Well, it's a special case.
他情况特殊
Malcolm also happens to be my son.
马尔科姆刚好是我儿子
You're doing the math, aren't you?
你在算时间吧
Yeah, I was a teen mom way before it was a reality show.
我当上少女妈妈时那档真人秀还没影呢
Okay, how are we doing?
进展怎样啦
Aria is not free, and I still haven't heard from Hanna.
艾瑞亚没空,汉娜还没回复
But we have Emily.
我们还有艾米丽
Uh, maybe not.
可能没有了
Oh, don't tell me she ditched us for Pigskin.
不要告诉我她为了那女的放我们鸽子
I need bodies here.
我需要人手
No, I get it. It's just that
我知道
I might have approached her in the wrong way.
但我貌似说错话了
You brought up Ali's war with her girlfriend, didn't you?
你跟她讲了她女朋友和艾莉吵架的事吧
Bad move, Spencer.
大错特错啊,斯宾塞
Well, what were they fighting about?
她们为什么吵架
Emily.
因为艾米丽
Okay, so I snuck into Emily's bedroom
我溜进艾米丽的卧室
and stole some of her stationery.
偷了些她的纸笔
Love it!
不错哦
And I wrote Pigskin a super steamy note.
然后给猪皮女留了张色色的便条
Think moist.
很色很色那种
Okay, I just threw up a little in my mouth.
我刚喷了点在嘴里
I told her that I was dating this guy,
我告诉她,我在和一个男的交往
but I was having some seriously hot fantasies about her
但又对她浮想翩翩
and needed to know if she felt the same way.
想知道她是否也如此
Mama's proud, but Emily is gonna crucify you.
听着真过瘾,但艾米丽非恨死你不可
Oh, please, she's clueless.
算了吧,她完全蒙在鼓里
I told Paige that she can't email or text me
我告诉佩奇不可以发邮件或短信给我
because my boyfriend's suspicious.
否则男朋友会起疑心的
Does Emily even have a boyfriend?
艾米丽有男朋友吗
Is that her?
那是她吗
That's her! Get down!
是她,趴下
You get down. She doesn't even know me.
要躲你躲吧,她又不认识我
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
I told her to leave her note under that sign.
我让她把回信放在那个标牌下
No, no, no, no!
别,别,别
Do you want me to deliver this to Emily?
要我帮你交给艾米丽吗
I probably should since I was the one that wrote to you.
我该这么做的,因为给你留言的可是我
Should I open it here or should I just forward it to daddy?
我是在这打开呢,还是转寄给你爸呢
Is he still that big old deacon at the church?
他还在教堂做他蠢头蠢脑的执事吗
Give it to me.
还给我
Aw. Why should I?
为什么呢
I'd much rather watch your daddy blow up
我更乐意欣赏你爸发火的样子
when he finds out you wanna slip your
因为发现你...
Give it to me!
还给我
Think again, Pigskin. I own you now!
再想想吧猪皮女,你落在我手上了
Drive. Drive!
开车,开啊
What did she do with Paige's letter?
她把佩奇的信怎么样了
Alison? Probably nothing.
艾莉森吗,估计没怎么样
She'd never admit this,
虽然艾莉没亲口承认过
but I think Ali was a little scared of that girl.
但她应该是有点怕那姑娘的
Does wool make you itchy?
你对毛料过敏吗
Paige?
佩奇
Remember on one of our first dates,
还记不记得我们刚开始交往时
You mentioned my liking bold women?
你说我喜欢勇敢的女人
yes. Why? Have you changed your mind?
对,怎么了,换口味了吗
You brought up Ali,
你提到了艾莉
And I was just trying to remember how you knew her.
我想不起来你们是怎么认识的了
I didn't. I knew of her.
不是,我只是听说过她
Why?
怎么了
It's just that Spencer thought that maybe you and Ali had a
斯宾塞觉得你和艾莉可能有过交集
Why are your friends talking about me
为什么你的朋友们在背后谈论我
instead of to me?
而不是直接和我谈
Sorry.
对不起
Forget I brought it up.
当我没说
Has it ever occurred to you that
你就从没想过
maybe it's your friends you should be questioning?
或许是你的朋友有问题吗
Don't you think it's strange that
你就不觉得奇怪吗
there were four people drinking at Spencer's that night
那晚有四个人在斯宾塞家喝酒
and you were the only one who got drugged?
却只有你一人被下了药
My friends didn't poison me.
我朋友没有给我下药
Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend
好吧,但梦娜装作是你朋友
for like a year, and she turned out to be a mutant.
装了有一年之久,结果她是个怪物
Mona was never my friend.
梦娜从来就不是我的朋友
I trust these girls with my life.
我可以拿生命担保,她们不会骗我
You're right. You're right.
好吧,好吧
I just think maybe I need to spend some more time with them.
也许我该多花些时间和她们相处
Oh, sorry. I, uh... I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉,我不是有意要吓你
I just stopped by to drop that off.
我只是顺路来送礼物
I didn't wanna leave it at the front door,
我不想把东西放在前门那里
so the manager let me in.
所以门房让我进来了
You okay? You still look freaked.
你还好吗,看起来还是很受惊的样子
No, I'm fine.
没有,我没事
Why did you tell me that story about Maggie?
你为什么要告诉我麦琪的事
Again, I, um...
还是那句
I just assumed my brother already had.
我以为我哥哥都和你说了
I didn't do it to mess with your head.
我不是故意要搅乱你生活的
What's wrong?
发生什么了
I saw her.
我见到她了
What? Where?
什么,在哪里
Yeah, II took a train into Wilmington,
我坐火车去了维明顿
And I...I sat in her classroom.
去了她的教室
Why would you do that?
为什么要那么做
Because Ezra needed to know that she was okay.
因为以斯拉想确定她过得好不好
But... She's not?
但...她过得不好吗
Oh, no. She's she's great...
没有,过得挺好的
And a mom of a sevenyearold little boy
一个七岁小男孩的妈妈
that looks a lot like that.
孩子和他长得像极了
Wait, what are you saying?
等一下,这是什么意思
Oh, man.
我的天
No, maybe she just said that because she felt threatened by you,
也许她这么说,是因为受到你的威胁了
his girlfriend checking her out.
他的女友来探查情况
No, she didn't know who I was.
不会的,她不知道我是谁
Why wouldn't she tell him that he has a son?
她为什么不告诉他他有个儿子
Spencer, how many boxes have you got in there?
斯宾塞,里面有几个箱子
Two, one is a shoe's, another one is a belt's.
两个,一箱鞋子,一箱皮带
Damn, we're missing one, i gotta stop them before it leaves.
见鬼,少了一个,我去找搬运工
Cece,please help me
茜茜,快来救我
Ok, we're missing a box.
丢了一个箱子
It was alive? Was it crawling?
是活的吗,在爬吗
Was there a text from "A"?
A有发短信给你吗
Jenna knew that you would ask me to help.
詹娜知道你会向我求助的
Okay, get off of the blind girl train.
好了,不要再说那个盲女了
I am telling you that
我要和你说得是
I actually used the word "Snake"
我真用了"蛇"这个词
When I was talking to Emily outside of the girls' locker room.
当我和艾米丽在女更衣室门口说话的时候
Paige is not after us.
佩琪不会跟踪我们
She's in love with one of our best friends.
她只是爱上了我们的好朋友
Okay, but she was with Emily that night,
好吧,但是那天晚上她和艾米丽在一起
And she never said a word until Emily brought it up.
而艾米丽说起之前,她只字未提
Maybe instead of hooking up with Emily,
也许她不是为了和艾米丽在一起
she was hauling her off to an open grave.
而是利用她接近那座坟墓
Spencer...
斯宾塞
No, we really need to review that security tape because
我们有必要再看一遍监控录像
I guarantee you anything
我敢向你保证
that was a girl's shadow
在诺埃尔小屋前抓走玛雅的影子
that grabbed Maya outside of Noel's cabin.
绝对是个女人的
And you think this was paige/pigskin?
你觉得佩琪就是那个猪皮女
Yeah, don't you?
对,你认为不是么
She's been obsessed with emily for years.
她迷上艾米丽很多年了
She was jealous of Ali. She was jealous of Maya.
她嫉妒艾莉,嫉妒玛雅
She hated them. She probably hates us.
她讨厌她们,十有八九也讨厌我们
who is that? Is that Wren?
谁的电话,是任吗
It's Emily.
是艾米丽
Well, give me it! We don't know what we're gonna say to her!
把电话给我,我们还没想好和她说什么呢
I'm going to say "Hi."
我就说声"嗨"
Look, it's about the knife in Maya's bag.
我们要说玛雅包里的刀的事儿
Hi. Please tell me it's not rusty.
嗨,请别告诉我刀已经生锈了
It's not here.
刀不在这儿
We must've lost it when we were racing to the car.
一定是往车上跑的时候弄丢了
No, we didn't lose it, we put it in the bag.
没弄丢,我们把它放在包里了
Where is the bag?
包哪去了
It was under my bed.
在我床底下
Someone must've broken into your house.
一定有人闯进你家了
Then why wouldn't they take the whole bag?
那为什么不把整个包都偷走
We must've dropped it outside of Noel's cabin.
我们一定是掉在诺埃尔小屋的外面了
No, the only thing we dropped,
没有,我们只掉了一样东西
Emily, was a pound of my flesh!
艾米丽,就是我的一磅肉
Now, did you check your car?
车里找过了吗
Yes, but I'll check again.
找过了,我会再找一遍
There's no way we left it outside of noel's cabin.
我们不可能把刀掉在诺埃尔小屋外面
"A" must've snuck into her house.
肯定是A潜入了她家
"A" May also go by the name "Paige."
A的名字可能就叫佩琪
Why would you sneak in
如果你是光明正大进去的
when you're invited?
就没必要偷偷溜进去了
How am I not supposed to mention this over an entire weekend?
我怎么才能一整个周末都不提此事
Aria, you don't have to bring it up right away.
艾瑞亚,你不用马上就说
The longer I wait, the bigger the lie.
等得越长,谎言越深
Well, maybe I could tell him.
或许,由我来告诉他
I could say I was the one who went to Wilmington.
我可以说是我去了维明顿
Right, and when Maggie describes you as a petite coed named Amy?
麦琪到时说起你是个叫艾米的娇小女生
Yeah, it's gotta be you.
对,只能你来说
But I could be there for moral support.
我可以在你旁边提供精神支持
Hey, listen to me.
听我说
This doesn't change anything between you and Ezra.
这不会影响你和以斯拉之间的感情的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
You and I were learning fractions when this kid was born.
这个孩子出生时,你我还在学分数呢
And I've never had to deal with anything like this before.
我从来就没遇到这种事情
He's on his way.
他在回来的路上了
I figure the rack can be in the back,
我猜衣架可能在后面
and you can change in the... Dressing rooms?
你可以到,更衣室么
Yeah, no, thank you.
得了吧,谢了
Guys, animal control has already been here.
姐妹们,动物管理局的人已经来过了
I swear. They took it away
我发誓,他们已经把蛇带走了
and went through all the other boxes for nests.
还彻底检查了其他盒子,没有蛇窝
Nests?
蛇窝
Hanna, you could rock this.
汉娜,你穿这个绝对惊艳
Be even better if you pinned your hair up, though.
你把头发扎起来应该会更好
Oh, yeah. No, my hair is just...It doesn't...
不是的,我的头发没有...
Use the dry shampoo.
用这个干洗发剂
You're not the only one that didn't
你不是唯一一个早上
have a chance to wash your hair this morning, hon.
没时间洗头发的人,亲爱的
This length, those legs perfect.
这样的长度配这双美腿,绝了
Uh, you probably should actually give that to Emily.
你应该给艾米丽试试这件
Emily's coming? Fabulous.
艾米丽也来吗,那太好了
Look, I got her to come here. I don't know if she'll stay.
我能让她来,但不保证她能留在这
Well, you don't have to bring up Paige right away.
你不用马上就提佩奇的事
Just check her temperature first.
先探探她的口风再说
Spencer, you should wear this.
斯宾塞,你应该穿这件
It's so you.
太适合你了
No, you know what? That is so me. Thank you.
才不是,这件比较适合我,谢啦
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I talked to your mom.
我跟你妈妈谈过了
You did? Yeah.
是吗,是的
What'd you say?
你说了什么
Well, I told her that if she handed over those videos,
我跟她说,如果她把录像交上去的话
Wilden and his cronies would
威尔登和他的狗友们
be watching you change into a bikini on a loop.
将会反复观看你脱到三点式的画面
Kinda kicked in her maternal instincts.
这话算是激发她母性的本能了
So she's not gonna turn them in?
那她不会把录像交上去了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But I also reminded her that one of Rosewood's finest
但我还提醒了她,玫瑰镇的一位警官
is about to go on trial for the murder of two of your friends.
将因被疑谋杀了你的两位朋友受审
Thank you.
谢谢你
Caleb, you didn't have to do that.
凯勒,其实你不用做这些的
Yeah, I did.
不,我必须做
I don't know how much longer I can do this, Hanna.
我不知道自己还能坚持多久,汉娜
I need to touch you.
我需要感受你的存在
Hanna, I have some shoes out here for you. How's that dress look?
汉娜,我给你找了双鞋,那裙子怎么样
Hot.
很性感
So how are you gonna sneak out of here?
你要怎么溜出去呢
Same way I came in.
怎么来的就怎么走
Why? Is Jenna coming to this thing?
怎么了,詹娜和这事有关吗
I don't think Jenna's the one we have to be afraid of anymore.
我觉得詹娜不再是我们需要提防的人了
Hello.
你们好
Hi.
嗨
The birthday boy man whatever.
寿星宝宝,寿星男,随便啦
Wes dropped off a gift for you,
维斯给你带了礼物来
so I invited him to stay for dinner.
所以我邀请他留下来一起吃饭
Yeah, hope that's cool.
希望没有打扰到你们
No, glad you're here. The more the merrier.
很高兴你能来,人越多越好
So now you wanna celebrate?
现在你想庆祝了吗
I sorta do.
有点吧
I called Maggie.
我给麦琪打电话了
And she's doing great.
她过得很好
What does that mean?
怎么个好法
She got a masters in education, she has a good job,
她获得了教育学硕士学位,有个好工作
owns her own home, lives by herself,
有自己的家,自己养活自己
and she's really happy.
过得很开心
She told you that?
这些是她告诉你的吗
We didn't talk more than five minutes,
我们说了不到五分钟
but honestly, that was enough.
但是,已经足够了
I'm incredibly relieved.
我现在觉得特别轻松
I'm gonna take a shower and then we can celebrate.
我去洗个澡,然后我们一起庆祝
Look who's here!
看谁来了
I have such the fiercest outfit for you!
我有件超火辣的衣服给你
Hi, Em.
嗨,艾米
Hello.
你好
I hope you don't mind. I brought a guest.
希望你不会介意,我带了个朋友来
Hey, Spencer.
你好,斯宾塞
Hello.
你好
Let's try this on you.
快来试试吧
Can I help?
需要帮忙吗
Sure.
当然
What are we doing?
我们要做什么
Rings on these and bracelets on that.
给这些带上戒指,给那些带上镯子
This is nice.
这个真漂亮
Not that I could ever pull it off.
但我可从来驾驭不了这种东西
I put on something like this and
我带过类似这样的东西
it looks like I'm trying to be somebody I'm not.
让我看起来像是另外一个人
Well, you have your own style.
你有你自己的风格
More by default. I don't do flashy.
宁缺毋滥,我不喜欢太花哨的东西
I feel better under the radar.
我还是喜欢低调点的东西
Being with Emily has made me feel much more confident.
和艾米丽在一起让我更加自信了
I know you guys still have your reservations about me.
你知道你们几个对我还有所保留
Did Emily tell you that?
艾米丽告诉你的吗
Didn't have to.
不用说我也看得出来
We both know I've acted out and done stuff I regretted.
我以前是做过一些让我很后悔的事
But I'd really like her, Spencer,
但是我真的很喜欢她,斯宾塞
If we could make a fresh start.
如果能重新开始的话
Oh. Oops.
不好意思
Happy birthday! Happy birthday.
生日快乐,生日快乐
Did you even make a wish?
许愿了吗
I don't need to.
没那个必要了
Everything I want I've already got.
我想要的已经在我身边了
I'll cut the cake.
我去切蛋糕
Dude, you are getting old. What are we listening to?
老哥,你又老了一岁,我们要听什么
Hootie and the Blowfish?
"混混与自大狂"吗
I think I know why she lied to him.
我想我知道她为什么说谎了
What if my mom is paying her to keep quiet?
会不会是我妈妈付钱让她保守秘密的
You think that your mom knows?
你觉得这事你妈妈知道吗
She might.
她可能知道
How do you guys feel about Supertramp?
你们觉得"超级流浪汉"怎么样
Who?
谁
That's what I thought.
我就知道你们不认识
You need to talk to your mom then.
你得跟你妈妈谈谈
And say what? I don't know.
说什么,我不知道
But if you're right and we say something now,
但是如果你猜对了,而我们又说出来的话
then Maggie might get punished
那麦琪就惨了
and that little boy gets cut off.
他们会把那个孩子带走的
I'm sorry. I thought Emily was coming alone.
抱歉,我以为艾米丽会一个人来呢
Yeah, well, her plus one suddenly wants to be our bff.
她的另一半突然想要成为我们的好朋友了
She's trying to kill us with
她企图用怀柔手段迷惑我们
kindness before she actually just... kills us.
然后再不择手段干掉我们
Do we think that the knife is in that bag?
那把刀会不会就在她的包里
Hey, Paige?
佩奇
Um, can you give this to Emily and help her out?
能麻烦你把它给艾米丽并帮她穿上吗
It's kind of a twowoman operation.
她一个人估计不方便穿
Yeah.
好的
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
We're leaving.
我们走吧
Emily...
艾米丽
No, don't be so forgiving.
别劝了,你也别心软
I'm changing and then we're out of here.
等我换了衣服就走
Great.
好极了
Now she really hates us and Emily hates us even more.
现在她肯定恨死我们了,更不用说艾米丽
Emily will get over it. We needed proof.
艾米丽不会记仇,我们只是要找证据
And we got it.
而我们也找到了
Do you wanna sit inside?
想坐里面去吗
No, this is good.
不用,这里挺好
Thanks.
谢谢
We should never have gone
我们不该去...
It was my idea. I made you go.
是我的主意,我让你去的
I don't even know how to apologize for them.
我真不知该如何替她们向你道歉
I just feel like Cece started this whole
我觉得是茜茜挑起的这一切
It started with Alison.
一切源于艾莉森
She was more than someone I knew in passing.
她比我认识的人是有过之而无不及
I knew her well enough to hate her guts.
我太了解她了,恨不得把她拆骨入腹
She was one of most of ninth grade torturing me.
她从我九年级时就开始折磨我
At first, it was just teasing.
一开始,只是言语上的
I got through it. I pushed back.
我还受得住,并回敬她
If she wanted to play dirty, then so could I.
她要是玩阴的,我也奉陪
But...
但...
I had no idea what I was up against.
我根本想象不到她有那么残忍
She was relentless.
她心狠手辣
I had nobody to turn to.
而我也找不到人帮我
I was completely alone.
我完全是孤军奋战
Finally, it didn't matter what Alison could do to me,
最后,艾莉森对我再狠也不重要了
because...
因为
I was willing to do much worse to myself.
我已经忍心对自己更狠
And then I thought...
我还想...
if I disappeared forever...
要是我永远地消失了
she would win.
她就赢了
And I wouldn't let her win.
而我不能让她赢
I couldn't.
我不能
Did you watch it?
你看过了吗
I did.
我看了
And?
然后呢
I'm gonna take care of it.
我来处理它
Look, mom, if you just give me a chance to explain, then...
你要能给我个解释的机会...
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't do that just for you. I did it for me.
我不只是为你这么做的,我为了我自己
Apparently, Mona liked to spy on grownups, too.
显然梦娜还喜欢暗中监视成人
She recorded a moment of me and detective Wilden.
她录了我跟威尔登警探的镜头
One night, he drove me home
一晚,我喝多了之后
after I'd had too much to drink.
他开车送我回家
Yeah, I remember.
是的,我记得
No, you only remember some of it.
不,你只是记得部分而已
And now I might have a future
现在我终于找到一个
with somebody that I really, really care about,
我爱的人共度一生
and I just wanna forget all of it.
所以那些事一定得消失
Hi, come on in.
进来吧
Howdy.
晚上好
You look great.
你心情不错啊
You're smiling. That's a good sign.
言笑晏晏,是个好兆头
I was worried those videos might of
我还在担心录像可能会...
Oh, no. Um...
没有的事
I watched them and I'm pretty sure
我看过了,我万分确定
It was the work of that bully I was telling you about.
那就是我和你提过的那个恶霸做的
Glad it's history.
过去的事就让它过去
I still think we'd better drop it off at the police.
但我还是觉得把录像送到警局去更好
Right.
好吧
The thing is, Ted,
泰德,情况是
I'm not gonna be able to give it back to you because...
我无法把录像还给你的,因为
I destroyed it.
我销毁掉了
I'm' sorry. I just...
我很抱歉,我只是...
I didn't want anyone to see it.
我不想让任何人看到这录像
So... I got rid of it.
所以我销毁了
I see.
我明白
Well, I guess that's that.
这事就这样吧
Shall we?
那我们走吧
Did "A" send this to you?
这耳环是A寄送给你的么
No, I took it out of Paige's bag.
不是,我从佩奇包里找到的
Why would Paige have it?
佩奇怎么会有这东西
Because I'm betting she dug it out of Ali's grave.
因为我笃定是她挖了艾莉的墓地
What are you saying?
这是什么意思
I'm saying, she probably has Ali's bones, too.
意思就是,她还可能藏着艾莉的尸体
She may be "A," Aria.
她可能就是A,艾瑞亚
The only question is, how are we gonna tell Emily?
关键问题是,我们怎么告诉艾米丽
More tea?
还要吗
No, I'm good.
不,我不用了
I'm gonna go wash my face.
我要去洗脸了
Jenna?
是詹娜吗
I need to talk to you about your friend.
我得跟你谈谈你的朋友
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh. I thought you were alone.
我以为你是一个人
Why? What's the matter?
为什么,怎么回事
Jenna, what did you come here to tell me?
詹娜,你来这要跟我说什么
Be very careful who you spend time with, Emily.
小心你身边的人,艾米丽
Very careful.
十万分小心