So this Beth, who I've never actually met, is she one of those real-life move-around girls?
这个我从来没见过的贝丝,她是真正的活生生的姑娘吗?
No, she is a real girl.
她是真正的姑娘。
Fine, but, you know, she flew all the way over here for some coast guard training.
好吧,但她都大老远飞来进行海岸警卫队训练了。
She can't drive a couple hours to see you?
她都没法开几小时车来见你吗?
She's been saving drowning mannequins all morning, and some of them are plus-sized, because a lot of people fall off cruise ships.
她一早上都在拯救溺水的人体模型,有些是特大号的,因为很多人是从游艇上掉下来。
Okay, but doesn't it bother you that she's flaked for, like, the hundredth time?
好吧,但她都放了你一百次鸽子了,你难道就不觉得不爽吗?
I know you have a problem with Beth, but what we have works for me, okay?
我知道你不喜欢贝丝,但我俩的关系在我看来挺好,好吗?
And if we're pointing fingers...I want you to help me find my keys.
如果我们要进行指责(伸出手指)。我需要你帮我找钥匙。
Wait. Shh.
等等。
They're in my jacket. - Okay.
在我的外套里。-好吧。
Got it.
知道了。
Mom, that perv is ogling you again.
妈妈,那个变态又在盯着你看了。
No! I was reading my horoscope.
没有,我在读星座运势。
"You will borrow a huge swimsuit today." What?
"你今天会借一件超大的泳衣" 什么?
Ay, no, the plane!
不,是飞机!
The plane! It's always spying on me!
那架飞机!总是在偷窥我!
Go away or I'm gonna call the policeman!
走开,不然我要报警了!
Wow, don't even waste your time, Gloria.
别浪费时间,歌洛莉亚。
Johnny Law's got no chance with that baby.
警察可搞不定用这种飞机的人。
You're looking at a freeling cloudgazer with after-market frequency scrambler. Untraceable.
这是一架云端凝视机配备后市倒频器,无法追踪。
As you can guess, I'm a droner myself.
你大概能猜出,我也是无人机爱好者。
Yes, you're droning right now.
是啊,你现在就在嗡嗡嗡。
Ay, it's getting closer!
越来越近了!
Mom, maybe you should cover up.
妈妈,也许你该盖住身子。
No! That's crazy.
不,那太疯狂了。
We can just knock it out of the sky.
我们可以把它打下来。
Manny, grab the hose.
曼尼,拿着水管。
I'll use this to blind it.
我来弄瞎它。
My eyes!
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
我的眼睛!