Gossip Girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the sandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出了车祸
My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22.
我爸在22岁的时候赚了他的第一桶金
I hope to do it by the time I'm 21.
我希望我在21岁的时候就能做到
Oh, you're in love with her.
你爱上她了
It's all over your face. No.
全写在你脸上了,哪有
Blair told me you were responsible for sabotaging me at cotillion.
布莱尔说是你,破坏了我的舞会
Tripp is divorcing Maureen. We're going away together.
特里普和莫林要离婚了,我打算和他走
It is a huge mistake.
这是个大错误
You wanna talk to me about mistakes?
你要和我讨论什么是错误吗
You don't get to judge me.
你没资格说这些
Please don't get in the car. Serena, you coming?
不要上车好吗,瑟琳娜,上车吗
And who am I?
我到底是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是一个我永远不会说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.O.X.O., gossip girl. XOXO
八卦天后
If you don't mind...
如果你不介意的话
I do.
我介意
Serena, I can't stand this.
瑟琳娜,我受不了了
I love you.
我爱你
Tripp, everything is ruined, already
特里普,全都毁了
It's too late.
太迟了
Serena, it doesn't have to be,
瑟琳娜,这不一定
Tripp!
特里普
They say that there are no accidents.
有人说并不存在意外
Sometimes, reality comes crashing into us.
有的时候,是现实突然闯入了我们的生活
Other times, it dawns on us slowly,
有的时候,不管我们多么尽力地避免
despite our best efforts to ignore it.
它仍然缓缓降临
Morning. I brought your favorite.
早上好,我准备了你最爱吃的
Oh, you're up.
哦,你已经起来了
I haven't been sleeping well.
我没睡好
I know, hence the breakfast in bed...
我知道,所以我把早餐拿到床上来了
which will taste just as good in the living room.
其实在客厅里吃味道一样好
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Stop trying to pretend, Chuck. I know why you're upset.
别装了,恰克,我知道你为什么心情不好
Today is a day like any other.
今天是很平凡的一天
In fact, I'm going to a meeting.
事实上,我要去开会了
I'm looking at a property on the lower east side.
我在观望下东区的一块地
I can't be resting on my laurels.
我不能有点成就便止步不前
The empire's doing well.
虽然帝国饭店运行得还不错
It's time to look ahead.
但还要继续前进
Well, since I canceled my day,
我已经取消了今天所有的安排
I am now completely free, so I'm coming with you.
我什么事都没了,我要和你一起去
Hey. I thought you were getting
嗨,我以为你已经
ready for that co-op meeting.
准备好去邻里小社的聚会了
Oh. Right.
对啊
It slipped my mind.
差点忘了
You cleaning out the closet again?
你又在清理衣柜了
I thought you did that yesterday and the day before.
我记得你昨天还有前天都整理过了
Well, Vanya has organized a clothing drive--
瓦尼亚在计划一个服装捐赠活动
"coats for Kiev."
给基辅(乌克兰首都)的衣服
Vanya's from Minsk.
文雅是从明斯克(俄罗斯首都)来的
Lil, none of this is making much sense.
莉莉,这都说不通
Does this have something to do with Serena?
是和瑟琳娜有关吗
What, other than the fact that she won't speak to me?
因为什么,因为她不和我说话?
That she's holed up with some married politician,
还是因为她和十几岁的赖利?亨特一样
Acting like some sort of teenage Rielle Hunter?
和已婚的议员搞上关系?
Well, if it's this upsetting, let's do something about it.
如果那么烦心的话,那就想想办法吧
Where is she? Let's bring her back.
她在哪,把她找回来吧
Would you represent us at the co-op meeting today?
你能代表我们去参加邻里小社的聚会吗
It's about the rooftop garden.
是关于屋顶花园的
You know how strict
你知道这些环保人士对
those green people are about attendance.
出不出席非常在意
If it'll help you out, I'm totally free.
如果这能帮到你我当然愿意
I had a feeling you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没事,对不起
Look, I know our family's going through a lot,
我知道我们家最近发生了很多事
And I love... That you've made us your priority.
我爱,你一直都以家庭为重
It's at Park Avenue Autumn.
在派克大街的奥特区
No, no. Of course, sir. I'm thrilled.
不不,当然,我很惊讶
I'll be in touch with an answer. Thanks again.
我会再给你答复的,再次感谢你
You've been ducking work all week.
你这周一直没工作
Who was important enough for you to finally take their call?
能让你接电话,是谁这么重要呀
Barney Frank. Really?
巴尼?弗兰克,真的?
He asked me to serve on the finance subcommittee.
他让我去财政小组委员会工作
Oh! that's so exciting.
哇,那太棒了
Hey, maybe--maybe this will all blow over.
也许这一切很快就会过去了
Unfortunately, it has to blow up before it blows over.
不幸的是,在平息之前必须得爆发出来
It's only a matter of time before Maureen goes public.
莫林迟早都会把这些说出来
And I can't hide out here forever.
我也不可能永远躲着这儿
Well, if being together means everything will fall apart,
如果我们在一起会让其他事情都崩溃
Then so be it.
那就随它去吧
It'll be hard, but we'll figure it out,
虽然很艰难,但我们会解决的
Even if that means starting over.
哪怕要从头来过
Right.
没错
Starting over.
从头来过
Hey.
别这样
We'll get through this.
我们会解决好的
I'm gonna go into town and get some supplies.
我得回城里用品去拿些生活用品
No. Don't be too long.
好吧,别太久了
Um, this building is a homeless shelter.
这幢楼是个流浪汉收容所
"a," gross, and "b," really?
第一,很恶心,第二,你确定吗
I'm not a huge advocate of the downtrodden,
虽然我并不支持压迫弱者
But I am a fan of not stepping
但我在约翰?德里安逛街的时候
on them when I'm at John Derian.
可不想看到他们
If you turn these into lofts,
如果你要把这楼变成饭店
Then where are they going to live?
你觉得那些人要住哪里?
I don't know, blair. One step at a time.
我不知道,布莱尔,还没想这么多
The owner of the building's waiting inside with the specs.
这楼的所有者带着设计图在里面等呢
I-I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
Far be it from me to be overcome with the holiday spirit,
我还没从假期中缓过来呢
But this whole scrooge act?
但你这也太像个守财奴了吧?
You should be at home today
今天你应该呆在家里
Or laying flowers on your father's grave.
或者去给你父亲扫墓
I know today is the anniversary of his death.
我知道今天是他的忌日
Why don't you take the car
你为什么不坐车回宾馆去
And meet me at the hotel later for lunch?
等我来吃午饭呢
We'll have our quiet time then.
我们可以共度安静的时光
Fine.
好吧
Pretend like you never get sad
装吧,装着你并不悲伤
And all you care about is making more money.
只是想赚更多的钱
But just so we're clear, I know better.
告诉你吧,我比你更清楚
And you, Chuck Bass, are not your father.
你是恰克?拜斯,不是你老爸
I know.
我知道
We make our own fortunes,
我们自己谱写了未来
And then call them fate.
然后说这是命运
Hey.
嗨
Can you meet me right now?
你现在能来见我吗
I think we should talk.
我想我们得谈谈
And what better excuse to choose a path
把自己选的路,强说成是命运
Than to insist it's our destiny?
没有比这更好的借口了
But at the end of the day,
但是最后
We all have to live with our choices...
我们还是得为自己的选择付出代价
You did the right thing, son.
你做对,的儿子
No matter who's looking over our shoulder.
不管是谁在身后看着我们
Spotted--an "it" girl with an "it" bag.
现场播报,时尚女拎着时尚包
Looks like the roadie to success is paved with cruel intentions.
看起来通往成功的路上,总是荆棘遍布
Can I hold the baby? Oh, it's beautiful!
我能摸摸这个宝贝吗,它真美
I've never seen one in the flesh.
我还没见过一个现货呢
Because it's not in stores yet.
因为它还没有上架
Even the waiting list is still waiting.
即使是预购都还在等
I guess it pays to be Lily Bass' daughter.
做莉莉?拜斯的女儿还是有好处的
Well, her name is "Humphrey" now,
她现在姓汉弗瑞了
And I got this through my own connections.
而且这一只是我通过自己的渠道拿到的
O.M.G.! Twins!
我的天哪,一模一样
You have the same bag! How did you get that?!
你居然有一样的包,你怎么拿到的
Well, great minds shop alike.
英雄所见略同
Although in the future, J, we should probably coordinate.
不过我们还是分配下时间好了
I'll take Tuesdays and Thursdays and alternate Wednesdays?
我周二,周四, 和隔周的周三带它出门,怎么样
How about you take yours back to the store?
不如你把它送回店里去,怎么样
You know I have first dibs on designer everything.
你知道我有权优先使用所有设计
I'm--I'm sorry, Jenny.
我很抱歉,珍妮
But my mom brought this back for me from Paris.
但这是我妈妈从巴黎带回来的
It had its own seat on the plane. Well,
还专门为它买了一张飞机票
since you apparently love your new bag
既然你喜欢你的新包
More than your old friends, I guess you can carry it...
多过你的老友,那我想你可以
Across the street.
在街对面拎着它
Enjoy being B.F.F.S with a hunk of leather.
跟一大块皮料去做好朋友吧
So who wants to hold it first?
你们谁想先来
Okay, that was totally humiliating.
刚刚丢死人了
That was kind of the point.
要的就是这个效果
If we wanna turn Carmen and Jane against Jenny,
如果我们要卡门和简对珍妮倒戈相向
We've gotta make them see that
要让她们看清楚
she is the meanest queen ever.
她是有史以来最刻薄的女王
Consider the mission a success.
那你的目的达到了
I had to pinch myself to keep from crying.
我站在那里要强忍着才没哭出来
I know it's hard, but you have to stick with the plan.
我知道不容易,但是你必须坚持
And if the plan doesn't work? If it does work,
如果计划不成功怎么办,如果成功了
We'll make sure you end up the new queen.
我们保证你当上新一任女王
You better. But in the mean time...
最好如此,但是与此同时
I'm keepin' the bag.
包包归我了
Are you ready for phase two?
准备好第二阶段计划了吗
Olivia called it, you know.
奥利薇亚要求的
I mean, and I was--I was too stupid or too stubborn
我当初太傻太固执
to realize that she was right about Vanessa.
没意识到她对瓦内萨的看法是正确的
And now my window's closed.
现在我没机会了
She's all off into
她已经全心扑在了那个
this Paul Hoffman guy.
叫保罗?霍夫曼的家伙身上了
Dan, do you really think
丹,你真的觉得
If you went toe-to-toe with Paul Hoffman
如果你和保罗?霍夫曼站在一起的话
that you couldn't take him down?
你比不过他吗
You're using him as an excuse.
你只是把他当作借口
No, no, he's a..He's a..he's a handsome guy, a sophomore.
不是的,他很帅,还是二年级生
He and Vanessa have a lot in common.
他和瓦内萨有很多共同爱好
He's a douche. Listen, you have two options here--
他就是个蠢蛋,现在你有两个选择
You can man up, go to war and fight for the girl you love,
你可以像个男人一样,为了你爱的女人而战
Or just forget her and move on to a palate cleanser.
或者干脆忘了她,另找一个妞
So you're saying my only choices are
你是说我仅有的选择就是
Extreme emotional vulnerability with a good friend,
为我的好朋友神经衰弱
Or meaningless sex with a stranger?
或者随便找个人上床
Yeah, pretty much. All right.
差不多,好吧
Hi. We were just talking about you. Oh.
我们刚刚还在说你呢
Uh, we're going up to my country house this weekend,
我们这个周末要去我家的田园别墅
And I wondered if you wanted to come. And there's a hot tub.
我想问你要不要去,那里有按摩浴缸
It's kind of a writers retreat. And Paul's coming.
有点像是作家疗养,而且保罗也来
Oh... you know, that sounds-- that sounds so tempting.
听起来很吸引人
But I think, um, I got a lot of homework
但是我有很多家庭作业要做
So I think I'm gonna stick around here.
我还是留在这儿吧
Oh. Okay. I'll call you when we get back.
好吧,我们回来了给你电话
Okay. See ya.
好的,到时候见
Dude, what was that? You should totally go.
伙计,你在干吗,你肯定要去的啊
You can box Paul out of the hot tub
你可以把保罗从按摩浴缸里踢出去
Or get with Willa. Willa?
或者去泡薇拉,薇拉
Oh, yeah, she's so cute. Look at her.
当然,她那么可爱,看看她
And she's a drama major. Actresses are crazy.
她还是主修戏剧的,女演员都是很狂野的
Willa! - yeah?
薇拉,什么事
Yeah, you know what?
我想说
Um... on second thought, I'd love to go.
我想了一下,决定一起去
It sounds like fun. Really?
听起来很好玩,真的吗
Yeah. Great.
当然,太棒了
We're meeting at the dorms tonight. Come find me.
我们今晚在宿舍楼集合,到时候来找我
Will do.
没问题
You're welcome.
不用谢
Looks like I won.
看起来我赢了
Hi, I'm Rufus Humphrey, Lily's--
你们好,我是鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞,莉莉的
Husband. Hi. Holland Kemble.
老公,你好,我是霍兰德?肯布尔
We'd been placing bets on when
我们还在打赌你什么时候会现身
you'd show up, and I had today.
我押的今天
Oh, why? Did Bart used to come to these meetings?
为什么,巴特以前也来吗
Nope. Not once.
一次也没来
But an attractive man like yourself
但是像你这样一位有魅力的男人
Moves into the building... based on your comings and goings,
搬了进来,根据你进出的时间
It doesn't seem like you have a boardroom to run
看起来你不需要主持董事会
Or a hedge fund to manage,
或者管理基金
So we figured it was just a matter of time.
所以我们想你早晚会来的
I-I-I think you have the wrong idea.
我想你理解错了
I'm not some sort of trophy husband.
我不是那种傀儡丈夫
My family's just in transition.
我的家人还在磨合期
It's okay. We all sacrifice our independence for love.
没事,我们都为了爱牺牲了自己
At first it seems totally worth it.
一开始看起来很值得
It's just later after you've given everything up
但是后来你发现你已然放弃了一切
That you realize you have nothing left to offer.
再没有东西可以给予
That's when your husband starts banging his yoga teacher.
而后你的丈夫就和他的瑜伽老师勾搭上了
Sorry.
对不起
That was probably an overshare.
一不小心说得有点多
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们,还有这位绅士
Let's begin.
我们开始吧
You said you were getting groceries.
你说你去买日用品了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm with my grandfather, actually.
事实上我和祖父在一起
He got wind of what was going down and called.
他知道下一步该如何办,所以打电话来
Honestly, I'm relieved to get his advice.
老实说,他能出主意真让我如释重负
Well, I'm glad you're working things out,
很高兴你都解决了
But you left me alone.
可你抛下我一个人
And there's no coffee or cable.
这里没有咖啡,没有电
And I came here to be with you.
我来这里是想和你在一起
I know, and I so appreciate you being patient.
我知道,也很感激你这么耐心
You're there for me 100%, and I'm the one who's a mess.
你全身心的为我着想,而我却搞不定
True.
没错
But your life is pretty complicated,
但你的人生就是这么复杂
And I knew what I was getting myself into.
我很清楚自己在做什么
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你能理解
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Wait, tonight?
等等,晚上才见吗
Deep breath, Tripp.
放松点,特里普
If we handle this right, you'll be able to keep
如果我们处理得当,你还能保有
The career you worked so hard for
你努力经营的事业
And get the woman of your dreams,
并且得到你的梦中情人
And I'll still have my marriage.
我也可以维持我的婚姻
Why are you okay with this? We both share
为什么你会妥协,我们都有
a dream we're not willing to give up on.
不愿放弃的梦想
I was hoping you'd come to your senses, and now you have.
我希望你能理智面对,现在看来的确如此
I do care about my career,
我非常在意我的事业
But not as much as I care about Serena.
但仍比不上我对瑟琳娜的感情
I just wanna make sure I'm being clear about that.
我只是想确认我说清楚了
It's my personal opinion that Serena is just a phase.
我认为爱上瑟琳娜只是你一时冲动
A few years from now,
许多年后,当我们回首往事
We'll look back and all this will be a faded memory.
会发现这一切不过是褪色的记忆
Well, that's where our opinions diverge.
这就是我们意见分歧的地方
I'm willing to take that chance.
我愿意冒险一试
I guess now we see if Serena's willing to bet against you.
那就看看瑟琳娜会不会答应
I'm thinking a personal appeal, woman-to-woman.
我想跟她来次女人间的谈话
I liked what I saw today.
今天发生的事让我很高兴
Seems like the right property at the right time.
资产和时机都恰到好处
You have the cash.
你有现金
You should've signed at the site,
你应该当场签约
Be moving forward by now.
现在就开始动作
There's just a few things I need to figure out first.
我想先解决几件事
Like the building's residents?
你说楼里的住户吗
They're not your concern.
他们不是你该关心的
And if you want the write-off for '09,
如果你想在09年销帐
You need to be breaking ground by the new year, so...
新年之前就要开始地层爆破了
Ho ho homeless.
至于那些流浪汉
No disrespect,
无意失礼
But I don't need your advice.
我不需要你的建议
I've been doing pretty well without you.
没有你我也可以
Oh, yeah.
没错
The empire.
帝国
Nice hotel.
很不错的酒店
Thank you.
谢谢
But to be honest,
可老实说
I haven't seen anything in the last year
去年我没看到任何提议
That suggest you have what it takes.
说你有接手的资格
If anything.
压根没有
You've been a disappointment.
你真是太令人失望了
You opened your heart to Blair,
你向布莱尔敞开心扉
And it made you weak.
那让你变得很懦弱
You cannot be
你不可能做个
One person at work and another one at home.
工作家庭都能兼顾的人
If you're soft, you're soft.
如果你软弱了,那就真的软弱了
And well, let's face it--
那么面对现实吧
You're soft.
你就是个软弱的人
"I love you, too."
"我也爱你"
Hey, I'm sorry to call.
抱歉打给你
I know you probably don't wanna
我知道感恩节后你可能不想
hear from me after Thanksgiving.
再接到我的电话
No. No, of course I do.
不是的,当然不会
I've been thinking about you.
我一直都在想你
Just worried.
我很担心你
Is everything okay? Where's Tripp?
一切都还好吗,特里普去哪儿了
He's out. I'm at the cottage, and the heat died.
他出去了,我在小屋里,暖气没有了
I know you've been here before.
我知道以前你也住过这里
So do you know how to restart it?
你知道怎么开暖气吗
You know, I've actually, um,
实际上,你知道
only been there over the summer.
我只是夏天在那边待过
I don't...I don't know how to help you.
我也不知道如何帮你
Okay, heat is optional,
好吧,也不是非开暖气不可
But please tell me there's a microwave or Wi-fi.
拜托告诉我这里有微波炉或能无线上网
I'm--I'm starved and bored out of my mind.
我饿了,而且无聊透顶
Ever read "the old man and the sea"?
读过《老人与海》吗
I prefer Fitzgerald to Hemingway.
我更喜欢菲茨杰拉德,而不是海明威
Yeah, I've never read it either,
是啊,我也从没读过
But go look for it on the bookshelf.
不过你可以去书架上找来看看
It's blue with a yellow bookmark.
蓝色封皮,夹着黄色书签
Oh! And the location of your secret boyhood pot stash.
这还是你少年时期放赌金的窝点啊
Just don't tell grandfather.
别告诉祖父
Tripp and I hid it there a couple of summers ago,
我和特里普几年前的夏天藏在这里的
So it might be a little dusty,
可能有点落灰了
But it's the best I can do
不过在特里普回来前
Till Tripp gets back.
这是我唯一能帮上忙的
Where is he, anyway? Actually, he's with your grandfather
他到底去哪了,他和你祖父在一起
getting advice on the difficult days ahead. Nate?
探讨接下来的办法呢,内特
Yeah, just, um... listen, stay warm,
好吧,听着,注意保暖
And if you need anything else, just give me a buzz.
需要什么的话,告诉我一声
Like a lighter?
像点打火机那样吗
Hey, I'm...I'm really glad we can still talk.
我真高兴我们还能聊天
Yeah, me, too. Bye.
我也是,拜
Hello, Serena.
你好,瑟琳娜
Maureen. You have no reason to be here.
莫林,你不该在这里
Get out or I'll call Tripp.
出去,不然我打电话叫特里普了
Who do you think told me you were here?
你以为是谁告诉我你在这儿的
Tripp and I aren't getting divorced.
我和特里普不会离婚的
You can have him in private,
你可以做他的秘密情人
But I get him in public.
但在公众面前我才是他的妻子
He keeps his career, I keep my pride and position,
他保有他的事业,我保有我的尊严和地位
And you get...
而你得到
whatever you're getting.
你向往得到的
Screwed, I think they call it.
奸情,人们是这么说的吧
Y-you're asking me to be your husband's mistress?
你是想让我当你丈夫的情妇吗
It's a time-honored political tradition.
这是约定俗成的政治交易
I'm Jackie. You're Marilyn.
我做正房,你是小三
I love Tripp, and I'd do anything to make him happy.
我爱特里普,只要他快乐我做什么都行
What makes him happy is being with me.
和我在一起他才会快乐
I know Tripp would never send you here.
不可能是特里普让你来的
He knows that I wouldn't agree with this.
他知道我不会同意的
He was skeptical, it's true.
他是很怀疑,没错
But he didn't know that I have this.
但是他不知道我还有这个
Where'd you get that?
你从哪里得到的
The more relevant question is what your stepfather will say
更关键的是当你继父发现
when he finds out your mother is a cheating whore.
你妈是个骗人的婊子的时他会怎样
Your mother and father alone in his hotel room...
你妈和你爸单独在酒店的房间里
What do you think they were doing?
你认为他们在干什么
I don't know. The letter doesn't say.
我不知道,这封信上没写
Knowing Lily, I think we can assume the worst.
据我对莉莉的了解,完全可以做最坏的打算
I'm pretty sure Rufus will.
我确定鲁弗斯也会的
Okay, then.
好了
You think about my offer.
你考虑一下我的建议
Honestly, with this letter,
说实话,有了这封信
I could've forced you out of the picture altogether.
我本可以逼你退出
But it's not what Tripp wants, so I'm being pragmatic.
但是特里普不愿意,所以我决定务实一点
I hope you'll decide to do the same.
希望你也一样
I thought you were meeting me for lunch.
我们说了要一起吃午饭的
I had too much to drink.
我喝的太多了
Oh. Well...
好吧
We'll just order room service.
叫客房服务好吗
Look, I really don't need you to take care of me.
其实我不需要你照顾我
I know...
我知道
How hard it was for you to let your guard down
让你放下防备
to let me in.
让我走进你的内心是多么困难
But you've changed.
可你变了
I'm buying that building.
我要买下那栋房子
Chuck...
恰克
Don't tell me what to do. I'm not.
别告诉我该怎么做,我没有
Just talk to me.
和我谈谈可以吗
Blair...
布莱尔
I need you to get out of here now.
你希望你现在离开这里
Chuck.
恰克
Now.
走吧
Maybe there's hope for you yet.
或许你还有救
You know, Jenny said that if she was chosen to be queen,
珍妮说如果她能当上女王
Then things would be better,
事情就会好很多
But if you think about it, things are actually kinda worse.
可是想想看,其实更糟了
Blair never banished a girl for getting a gift.
布莱尔从没因为一份礼物驱赶别的女孩
It is almost Christmas.
已经快到圣诞节了
Right. There could be wish list carnage.
没错,你们的愿望清单会被抹杀掉
Think about it.
想想吧
Did someone mention christmas? Happy holidays, ladies.
有人提到圣诞节了吗,节日快乐,女士们
See, that's why I was so mad at Sawyer,
这就是我为什么生索娅的气
Cause she ruined the surprise.
因为她毁了这次惊喜
It's Y.S.L. For everyone.
这是送你们的伊夫圣罗兰
O.M.G.B.G.E.!
天哪,太谢谢你了
Oh, my god! Best gift ever! I love you!
这是我收到的最好的礼物,爱死你了
I love you, too!
我也爱你
Jenny, where did you even get the money?
珍妮,你哪来的钱
My mom's generous, but she wouldn't give you
妈妈是很慷慨,可她不会让你
The price of a smart car to spend on purses.
用一辆车的价格去买包包
Come on, ladies. Let's go buy matching lipstick.
走吧,姑娘们,咱们去选合适的口红
Chuck's having such a difficult day,
今天对恰克来说真是难熬的一天
And since I'm sure you are, too,
你应该也很难熬
I thought you might have some words of advice.
我以为你可能会有些建议
Cyrus says it's an essential
塞勒斯说扫墓是人生中
part of life, honoring the dead.
必须经历的一部分
But Chuck refuses to visit Bart's grave even today.
可是恰克今天都不愿意去给巴特扫墓
On the anniversary of his death.
即使今天是他的忌日
Do you know that Chuck's never been to his mother's grave once?
你知道恰克也从没去给,他妈妈扫过墓吗
I can understand not going on the date she died...
毕竟那天是他的生日
It is his birthday after all...
要是他不去我可以理解
But Bart refused to tell him where Evelyn was even buried,
可巴特甚至都没告诉他伊芙琳的墓在哪里
Said it was morbid for a child to visit a cemetery.
他认为让一个孩子去扫墓很惊悚
Lily? Mm.
莉莉
Are you listening? Yes, of course I am, Blair.
你在听吗,当然在听,布莱尔
And I will go see Charles and talk to him.
我会去找查尔斯谈谈的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello, Mr. Humphrey.
你好,汉弗瑞先生
Blair. What brings you here?
布莱尔,你怎么来了
I was just looking for backup from Lily.
我只是想找莉莉帮个忙
Bart's 1-year mark.
是关于巴特忌日的事
Oh. Lil, why didn't you say something?
莉莉,你为什么没告诉我
No wonder you're so upset today.
怪不得你今天情绪这么低落
Bart's death was such a tough time.
巴特的死让我很难释怀
Thank you for standing by me. Mm.
谢谢你的理解
I don't know what I would ever do if I lost you.
如果失去了你我真不知道该怎么办
Well, I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不会去的
It's not that I believe Maureen,
我没有相信莫林
But Tripp hasn't returned any of my texts or messages,
可是特里普一条短信都没有回
And I need to talk to him.
我需要和他谈谈
I think that you should be open
我觉得你应该接受
To the idea that at least some of what Maureen was saying
莫林提的那些建议,她说的很可能
Might be true. Why would you say that?
是真的,你怎么能这么说
I've risked everything to be with Tripp.
我历尽千难万险才和特里普在一起
I have to have faith. Your grandfather just loves to talk.
我必须要有原则,你爷爷只是很爱聊天
Tripp will be home soon, and he'll explain everything.
特里普很快就会回来,然后解释清一切
Serena, my grandfather's in Bermuda.
瑟琳娜,我爷爷现在在百慕达
What? When we got off the phone earlier,
什么,我们之前那通电话之后
I called my mom, just to be sure.
我给我妈打过电话确认过
I don't know where Tripp is, but he's lying
我不知道特里普去哪了,不过他在
to you. Will you excuse me? I have to go.
对你撒谎,不好意思,我得挂了
Look likes the love nest has become a hornet's nest...
看来爱巢变成了马蜂窝
Sir, how long till we get to Nassau county?
还有多久才能到纳苏郡
And here comes Nate to stir it up.
而内特正好捅了这个马蜂窝
Come in.
进来
I, um, I'm ready to go. So I don't know if you got a car
我准备好了,你有车吗
Or we're taking the train or what.
还是我们去坐火车去
I told Paul and Vanessa we'd be a while.
我跟保罗和瓦内萨说了我们晚一点再走
I'd like your thoughts on something
刚好我们现在独处
while we're still alone.
我想让你提点意见
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. What is it?
好啊,行,关于什么的
It's a performance art piece I did.
是我做的一个行为艺术片
It's kind of Karen Finley meets
类似于卡伦?芬利和达伊尔?汉纳
Daryl Hannah in "Legal Eagles,"
在《法网雄鹰》里的戏
but without...
只是
clothing.
没穿衣服
You're, uh...
你是
You're naked there.
你是裸体出镜的
Hello, Charles.
你好,查尔斯
How are you?
怎么样
Busy. I told the front desk not to bother sending you up.
很忙,我告诉过前台不要让你上来
I'm on my way out.
我正准备出去
Well, wherever you're going,
不管你有多忙
will you put it off for a few hours
能不能空出几个小时
and come with me to the cemetery?
和我一起去一下公墓呢
I can't. It's business.
不行,这是生意上的事
Well, we both know that your father was a complicated man.
你我都知道你父亲很复杂难懂
And I honestly think that he thought
而且我坚信他一直认为
it was just easier to be alone. And you know what?
一个人独处更为惬意,你知道吗
There are moments that I think I agree with him.
有些时候我很赞同他的观点
But we're not that way, I'm afraid. We need each other.
恐怕我们不能那样,我们需要彼此
And right now, I need you
而且,现在我想要你和我
to do this with me.
一起去公墓
I'm sorry, Lily,
很抱歉,莉莉
But I believe
可我觉得
The way to honor my father is to work.
纪念我父亲的唯一方式就是工作
Sometimes we need to do something
有些时候我们需要做些什么
to show people how we feel,
好让别人知道我们的感情
even when they're not here to see it.
尽管他们已经看不到了
Oh, I'm sorry. It's Serena.
不好意思,瑟琳娜的电话
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Mom, it's me.
妈妈,是我
Serena, are you okay? You sound upset.
瑟琳娜,你还好吗,你听起来很沮丧
I'll be fine, eventually.
我总会没事的
I know how mad you are that I chose to go with Tripp
我知道我选择跟特里普走,你有多生气
Rather than following your advice. Well, I
我没有听你的劝告,我
never wanted to punish you, just protect you.
我从没有怪过你,我是在保护你
You don't need to explain.
我不想听解释
Right now... I just need my mom. Okay?
就此刻,我只要我的妈妈
Of course, darling.
当然,亲爱的
Maureen has my letter from dad.
爸爸给我的信在莫林手上
What?
什么
I don't know how she got it,
我不知道她怎么弄到的
But she doesn't want to leave Tripp,
可是她不想和特里普离婚
And she's threatening to show it to Rufus.
她威胁说要把信给鲁弗斯看
Oh, my god.
天啊
What does Tripp say?
特里普怎么解释
I don't know, because I can't get in touch with him.
我不知道,因为我联系不到他
And it doesn't matter anyway,
可那再也不重要了
Because I know he's lying to me.
因为我知道他在欺骗我
Oh, Serena, I'm so sorry for that letter
瑟琳娜,关于那封信和你爸爸的事
and what happened with your father.
我感到很抱歉
I'll tell Rufus everything,
我会对鲁弗斯坦诚相告
which I should have done already.
我早就该这么做了
Look, just get home,
回家来吧
And we'll fix everything, okay? I promise.
一切都会解决的,我保证
Thank you, mom. I love you.
谢谢你,妈妈,我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So much for the day of the dead.
今天对死者的纪念就此结束了吗
Yes, I'm afraid I have to attend to the living right now.
是的,恐怕我现在得转向现实了
Look, I hope you'll consider what I said,
我希望你能考虑一下我说过的话
maybe do this for both of us.
也许可以代表我们两个去
They should be yellow roses. They were my mother's favorite.
应该是黄玫瑰才对,那才是我妈妈的最爱
Serena, where are you going?
瑟琳娜,你要去哪儿
Away from you, liar. I'll find a cab.
远离你这个骗子,我自己打车走
Serena, wait.
瑟琳娜,等等
Tell me it isn't true.
告诉我那不是真的
Tell me that you're getting a divorce,
告诉我你是真的想离婚
That you spent the entire day talking to your grandfather
你真的一整天都在和你爷爷谈话
And that you didn't send Maureen here,
你也没有让莫林来找我
And Nate is just jealous.
内特只不过是嫉妒
I can't even look at you.
我都不愿意看你
Serena, let me at least drive you.
瑟琳娜,至少让我开车送你
I'll take you back to the city. We can talk in the car.
我带你回市区,我们在车里谈谈
You know... I want to be with you more than anything.
我别无他求,只想跟你在一起
Please.
拜托了
Let me explain.
请让我解释
I'll get in the car, but no talking.
我可以上车,但是什么也不谈
I'm done talking.
我一个字都不想说
Tripp!
特里普
Maureen?
莫林
Something terrible's happened.
发生了可怕的事
I need help.
我需要帮助
Oh my god
我的天啊
Serena!
瑟琳娜
What happened?
发生什么了
Where's Tripp?
特里普在哪儿
Tripp?
特里普
Is he okay?
他没事吧
No, Serena, Tripp's not here.
瑟琳娜,特里普不在这儿
He was driving.
是他开车的
This is Tripp. Leave a message.
我是特里普,请留言
Tripp?
特里普
I need to see you right now.
我要见你,马上
You meet me at the hospital or I'm going to the cops.
你到医院来见我,不然我报警了
What is that heavenly smell?
什么闻起来这么香
I am christening the kitchen with a little bolognese.
我正用香料给厨房来个洗礼
I figured you could use some comfort food today.
你今天有口福了
Are the kids home yet?
孩子们回来了吗
Not yet.
还没呢
Well, since we have a little alone time,
既然现在就我们两个
There's something I want to tell you.
我有些事想跟你说一下
Sounds serious.
听起来很严肃嘛
It is.
没错
Oh, god. It's 5-1-6. It might be serena.
天啊,从纽约打来的,可能是瑟琳娜
Hello?
喂
Mm. Mm. I'm...I'm s..I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我,对不起,不好意思
It's 100% me. It's not you, you know.
是我的原因,不是你,你要知道
Um, and your...this performance thing is amazing.
而且,你的表演很销魂
You're..you're a-a great kisser.
你,你的吻技很高超
Uh, I just..oh.
只是我
You know what? I gotta...I gotta take this. I'm sorry.
我得接一下这个电话,不好意思
Serena's been in a car accident. What?
瑟琳娜出车祸了,什么
Yeah. I-I don't know much, but we gotta go.
具体情况我也不太清楚,我们该走了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Wait. Where are you going?
等等,你要去哪儿
I'll explain on the way. Come on. What?
路上再解释,快来,什么
What now, Blair?
又有什么事,布莱尔
I'll see you there.
我马上到那儿跟你碰面
Arthur, change of destination. We're going to Nassau county.
亚瑟,换地方了,去拿梭县
What are you doing?
你在干吗
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Everyone's waiting.
大家都在等你
I'm sure they're gonna have a backup offer lined up.
有很多人等着补上呢
Would you just leave me alone?!
你能不能安静会儿
You get to the L.I.E.
你直接开往目的地
Stop looking at me.
看我干什么
What were you thinking, Tripp?
你到底是怎么想的,特里普
Have you seen her? Is serena okay?
你看过她了吗,瑟琳娜没事吧
You left her alone in a wrecked car
你把她留在撞烂的车里
And you moved her?
还把她换到驾驶位去
What happened to you, man? You know, you were--
你到底怎么回事啊,你
You were the good guy. You were the honest one.
你是个好人,是个诚实的人
Nate, you've gotta understand--
内特,你要理解
Oh, I fully understand. I called 9-1-1.
我很理解,我打电话报警了
Oh, come on. Are you serious?
得了吧,你还有脸说这个
Look, I know we're family,
听着,我知道我们是一家人
But what you did is unforgivable.
但你的所作所为实在是不可原谅
When the cops start asking questions,
等警察来问话的时候
I'm telling them the truth.
我就会告诉他们真相
The truth is that Tripp was with me.
真相就是特里普当时跟我在一起
I told you to stay in the car.
我让你呆在车里的
I think the days of you telling me what to do
我想你对我发号施令的日子
Are behind us, don't you?
已经过去了,你觉得呢
I've spoken to William.
我已经跟威廉谈过了
He's got Tripp's back on this one.
这件事上他会支持特里普的
If anyone starts asking questions,
如果有人来问话
I'm ready with a statement
我已经准备好说辞了
That says Tripp was with me all night.
我就说特里普整晚都跟我在一起
What about serena's statement?
那瑟琳娜的证词呢
With her history of drinking and drugs,
想想她酗酒嗑药的那些历史记录吧
Not to mention her unstable family background
更别说她那混乱的家庭背景
And the many, many men...
还有交往过的无数男人
In any case, your grandfather is very well liked
不管怎么说,你祖父在这边的
by the sheriff's department around here.
警局很吃得开
Coming, Tripp?
你要来吗,特里普
I'd love to see her. You don't think you could help me get...
我想见她,你能帮我
Spotted-- the fall of a politician...
现场播报,一个政客的倒下
You stay the hell away from her.
你给我离她远点
And the rise of a hero.
以及一位英雄的崛起
Poor congressman. You've been vetoed.
可怜的小议员,遭到否决了吧
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I guess I had to learn the hard way.
我想我注定要经历一些磨难
Well, like mother, like daughter.
有其母必有其女
Is Rufus here?
鲁弗斯也来了吗
Well, um, he's coming,
他正在赶来
But I asked him to look for your health insurance papers.
但我让他找一下你的医疗保险
They're somewhere in my desk.
大概是在我的抽屉里
Mom, my insurance card is in my wallet.
妈,我的医疗保险在我的钱包里呢
You didn't tell him, did you?
你还没告诉他,是吧
Well, I was going to,
我是准备告诉他的
And then the hospital called.
然后就接到了医院打来的电话
And, um, with Maureen and who knows what else,
然后莫林什么的都来了
I didn't know what we'd be walking into here.
我不知道这边是什么情况
I-I just need to rest now.
我现在只想好好休息
Please.
拜托了
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
Nice outfit.
衣服真好看
You, too.
你的也是
You were so right about this one.
你这次说得真对
What are you doing out here?
你还站这儿干什么
Come on.
快过来
I'm sorry, Mrs. Bass.
我很抱歉,拜斯太太
Charles, the doctors say there's nothing more they can do.
查尔斯,医生说他们无能为力了
We have to let him go.
我们只能让他去了
Chuck, stay.
恰克,别走
Be here with us.
跟我们一起留在这儿
How's Serena?
瑟琳娜怎么样了
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
Lily's here?
莉莉也在这儿吗
Eric's here?
艾瑞克呢
Everyone's here.
大家都来了
Chuck?
恰克
My father always thought I was weak.
我爸爸总觉得我很没用
And in the moment that mattered most, I was.
他还在世的时候,我确实很没用
I couldn't be there when he, uh...
就连他死的时候,我也不在他身边
I left, ran away.
我逃开了,逃得远远的
I've been...
我一直
pushing myself
逼着自己去奋斗
to prove him wrong, and...
去证明他是错的
been pushing you away.
还想要让你离开我身边
I don't think you ran away
我觉得你不是因为无法面对死亡
because you couldn't handle death.
而选择了逃避
I think it's because you couldn't handle feelings.
我想你只是无法控制感情
But you're not like that anymore.
可你不再那么脆弱了
You're strong.
你现在很坚强
You carry people.
你是很多人的依靠
You carry me.
你是我的依靠
You're becoming a man in a way that...
你已经成长为
Your father never was.
你父亲难以企及的男人
Come.
来吧
Let's say good-bye.
告别过去吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You want a sip of my coffee?
要不要喝口我的
No, thanks. I was just offering.
不了,谢谢,我只是客套一下
Just declining the offer.
那就免了吧
Eric, I'm sorry.
艾瑞克,我很抱歉
Jenny, can we stop this?
珍妮,拜托你别说了
So I'm assuming you set sawyer up with that bag.
我认为关于包包的事是你设的套
Me and Kira, yeah.
是的,我和姬拉干的
I heard you talking to that shopgirl on the phone.
我听到你和店员的电话了
I knew you were listening to that call.
我知道你在偷听
Which is why you were ready with the bags for Jane and Carmen.
所以你才为简和卡门也准备了包包
You are starting to scare me.
你已经让我毛骨悚然了
Right back at ya. And I wouldn't have had to do it
以牙还牙而已,要不是你毁了我的舞会
If it wasn't for your smear campaign.
我是不会这么做的
Which you totally deserved.
那可是你罪有应得
Hey, truce?
我们停战吧
Yeah. Come on. Let's go buy Serena
好吧,我们去礼品商店为瑟琳娜
one of those hideous stuffed bears at the gift shop
挑一个丑陋的小熊吧
with the "get well soon" balloon.
再附上一个"早日康复"气球
Maureen, hi.
莫林,你好
I-I-I'm actually on my way out.
不好意思,我刚要出门
I know you must be surprised to see me,
我知道我的拜访让你觉得很意外
but if you have a moment...
不过如果你能抽出点时间
I've been having some difficulties in my marriage,
我的婚姻正处于艰难时期
and I'd hate to see anyone
我也不希望别人和我
suffer through the same pain that I have.
一样经历相同的遭遇
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你的意思
Somehow this ended up in my coat pocket at Thanksgiving.
感恩节那天这封信被意外放进了我的口袋
Just read it.
读一下吧
I mean, imagine if Serena would have hit her head
想想要是瑟琳娜的头撞得再重一些
A little harder or the car rolled or the--
或者是车身翻滚
Vanessa...
瓦内萨
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Dan.
丹
That was not the reaction I was hoping for.
那可不是我期望的反应
Dan, sometimes when people are under a lot of emotional stress,
丹,当人们遭受巨大的压力时
They say things that they don't really mean.
他们会错误的表达他们真实情感
Yeah, I was, uh, I-I-I think I-I read that somewhere.
我也看过这篇报导
I'm gonna go see if Serena needs anything.
我去看看瑟琳娜还有什么需要
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Sinatra sings,
斯拉特拉在歌里唱到
"New York, New York, it's a helluva town."
"纽约,纽约,巨大的城市"
But on the upper east side,
但身在上东区
Sometimes it just feels like hell.
有时感觉如同身处地狱
I think I might need some advice.
我觉得我需要一些建议
Even when we're sure we've earned that happy ending...
即便我们确信自己该得到美满结局
It doesn't always come.
也并不总是如此
Second thoughts creep in.
彼此产生嫌隙
Secret missions sneak out.
秘密逐渐浮现
And only sleeping beauty finds her prince.
只有睡美人找到了她的王子
Hey, you're late.
嘿, 你迟到了
These guys are texting. They're waiting.
这帮人短信来催了,他们等着呢
Sorry. It was a hectic night.
抱歉,今晚有点忙
Do you even have it on you?
你带那东西了吗
Well, can I hold it?
我可以拿着吧
The queen bee likes a thrill, yeah?
女王蜂很喜欢刺激,是吧
And, uh, this time, I want to go to the table alone.
那个,我这次想单独去交易
By the way, those handbags totally saved my ass,
对了,那些包包拯救了我
So, uh, thanks for making that happen.
所以多谢你让这一切成真
Don't thank me. You earned that money.
不必谢我,那是你自己挣的钱
And I needed it.
我需要它
It's not easy being queen. Or cheap.
不管当女王还是穷人都不容易啊
Stick with me, Jenny Humphrey,
珍妮?汉弗瑞,跟着我混
And you'll have enough cash to underwrite your entire kingdom.
你会有足够的金钱保障你的王国
In this city, nothing is for certain.
在这座城市里,一切都那么不确定
The night can push you forward into a dark future
夜晚能将你推向黑暗的未来
or plunge you into a mysterious past.
也能让你陷入迷般的往昔
Lily?
是莉莉吗
Charles.
查尔斯