Gossip Girl here.
"八卦天后"在此
You one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I love you.
我爱你
Dan. That's not really the reaction I was hoping for.
丹,这不是我想要的反应
What is that?
这是什么
It's from my father, and it's been opened.
这是我爸寄来的,但被拆开了
You don't get to judge me ever again.
你没资格再评判我
Tell me that you didn't sleep with your ex-husband.
告诉我你没和你前夫上床
I did kiss him, but that's all.
我确实亲了他,但仅此而已
You have the wrong idea.
你想错了
I'm not some sort of trophy husband.
我不是那种傀儡丈夫
It's okay. We all sacrifice our independence for love.
没事,我们都为了爱牺牲了自己
You took the wrong boat.
你拿错船了
No,actually, this is the one with the cash.
不,实际上,这是艘带钱的船
Mine had the "E" In it.
我的船上有个“E”
I spent 18 years accepting the fact my mother was dead.
这18年来我一直都在试图接受,我妈已经去世了的事实
Your real mother would never turn her back on a chance to know you.
你亲生母亲是不会放弃了解你的机会的
I don't have a real mother, Blair.
我没有亲生母亲,布莱尔
It doesn't mean you're alone.
这不意味着你在这个世界孤苦伶仃
I really think that we should try to take this slow.
我在想我们应该试着慢慢来
Yeah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
是,是,我和你想的一样
This wasn't a date.
这不是约会
If you want one, you'll have to ask.
如果你想约会,你必须约我
Get up and go at it, upper east side.
赶快起床迎接新的一天吧,上东区的人们
I hear little J. is having foreign relations with a handsome attach?
我听说小珍妮在和一个外国帅哥谈恋爱
We always knew she had friends in high places.
我们都知道她有很多上流社会的朋友
But how low will she go?
但她的品味可以降到什么程度呢
What are you even doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You said your step mom hadn't gotten up before noon all week.
你说过你继母这周不到中午都不会起床
But if she does,
但如果她起床了
then you'll be spending the day hiding in my closet.
你就要在我的衣柜里躲上一整天了
Kinky. All right, I'll go.
很诡异,好吧,那我走
I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tonight.
我只是想确认我们今晚一切照常
Oh, yeah. I was thinking Italian.
当然,我想吃意大利菜
Maybe morandi or il buco?
去莫兰德或者艾步科餐厅怎么样
I mean, if you don't want to go downtown,
我想,如果你不想到市区
We could just walk over to Tony's.
我们可以去托尼酒吧的
Oh, well, not that I don't love popcorn and a movie,
倒不是我不喜欢爆米花和电影
But I mean, it's saturday night.
但我想,今天是星期六晚上
I wanted to go out.
我想出去玩
We are.
我们是要出去啊
In fact, we have half a dozen deliveries to make at some parties.
事实上,我们要去给六个派对送货
Again? You're the only dealer in town?
又去吗,这城里只有你一个毒贩吗
No rest for the wicked.
坏人是不需要休息的
I'm gonna have to leave these here for the day if that's cool.
如果可以的话,我白天可以把这东西放在这儿吗
Yeah, okay. Jenny's drug way station.
好吧,珍妮毒品小站
I guess that's the one good thing about my parents
我想我爸妈闹得不可开交
being in this huge, unexplained fight.
恐怕就这点好处了
I can think of others.
不,还有其他好处呢
Hey, don't--don't you wanna answer that?
嘿,你不打算接那个电话吗
No.
不
Hello, father.
你好,爸爸
No. No, I can't this evening.
不,不,今晚不行
I have plans.
我有安排了
Just a friend.
就是一个朋友
Okay.
好吧
All right, shall we take care of this?
好吧,我们要把这个收一下吗
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Since when do you cook?
你从什么时候开始下厨了
Honestly, I didn't even know
说实话,直到今早
we had a fridge until this morning.
我才发现我们家有台冰箱
Hey, hey, hey, hey! We're not heathens.
嘿,我们可不是野蛮人
Stop.
等会
I told you I was good in the kitchen.
我告诉过你我在厨房很棒
The cocktail olives I could've done without, though.
其实我不该喝那鸡尾酒的
Not really a breakfast food.
不适合早餐吃
I'm still hungry.
我还是很饿
Doesn't Rufus make brunch on saturdays?
鲁弗斯不是每周六都做早午餐吗
I prefer this breakfast.
我更喜欢这顿早餐
Oh, god!
上帝
Oh, god. Chuck!
上帝,恰克
Of course.
当然
Not to be outdone.
别太过分
God forbid.
苍天不容
Yes! That's it! God!
对,就是这样,上帝啊
Yes!
对
Oh, don't stop! God, chuck!
别停,上帝啊,恰克
Oh, god, that's it! Yeah!
上帝,就是这样
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's me.
是我
Chuck?
恰克
Oh! Where are you?
你在哪
Early meeting.
开早会
Look, I forgot my cell.
我忘记带电话了
Can you stick it in my briefcase?
你能帮我放进公文包里吗
God, yes! Chuck! Don't stop!
上帝,恰克,别停
Uh... Blair is sort of in there right now.
布莱尔现在在里面
Which is why I need you to grab it.
所以我才要你去拿
She can get curious, and right now is not a good time.
她会好奇的,而现在时机不对
Oh, god! Yes!
天哪,就是这样
Yeah, man. Uh, I will do. Great.
好的,我帮你去拿,很好
Yes! God, Chuck!
就这样,恰克
God, Chuck! Yes!
天啊,恰克,就这样
Oh, god, Chuck! Blair?
恰克,就是这样,布莱尔
Yes, right there! Oh!
对,就是那儿
Haven't you heard of knocking?
你不知道要敲门吗
I did knock, but you didn't hear me.
我敲了,不过你没听见
We heard you, though.
但我们听见你的声音了
I'm sorry. Was it awkward?
抱歉,很尴尬吗
Are you trying to prove some kind of point?
你是想证明什么吗
Yes. But I shouldn't have to.
是的,但我不需要这么做
I'm just glad I got Chuck's couch scotchgarded.
我只是高兴我擦亮了恰克的沙发
Now if you'll excuse me,
还有就是
Louis Vuitton is doing metallic booties for spring.
路易?威登今年春季推出的是金属靴
B
B.?
S
S.?
Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong.
和我说说,怎么回事
Chuck and I aren't connecting right now.
我和恰克最近都没怎么交流
You mean...
你的意思是...
Not just like that.
并不只是那方面
But thanks so much for the constant reminder.
谢谢你又提醒了我
Sorry.
抱歉
He's shutting me out...
他一直把我拒之门外
in his head all the time.
不让我进入他的内心世界
Normally, I'd chalk it up to just him being him.
通常我会觉得这就是他的作风
But... last week he went through something,
但上个星期我们经历了些事
And...
然后
If he's still upset, I just want him to be able to talk to me.
如果他很沮丧,我只希望他能跟我谈谈
Well, how do you usually pull these things out of him?
那么你通常怎么帮他排解烦恼
Pretty much what you just heard, sans fashion magazine.
除了时尚杂志,就是你刚刚听到的销魂的声音
I've tried all my tricks. He's not interested.
我使尽了我的所有招数,他仍旧不感兴趣
I just wanna make him feel better.
我只是想让他开心一点
Hey. Melissa.
我是玛丽莎
Uh, Dan. Bit overdressed, aren't we?
我叫丹,我们是不是穿的过于隆重
I have an extra pair of board shorts if you want to join me.
如果你想加入的话,我还有一条多的板裤
Hit ocean drive?
去骑海上摩托,如何
Um... uh... maybe some other time.
下次吧
Just listen to me. All right, I-I know I screwed up,
听我说,我知道我把事情搞砸了
And I don't blame you for not returning my phone calls.
你不回我电话,我不怪你
But... I miss you.
但,我很想你
And what I said at the hospital, well, I meant it as a friend,
我在医院所说的话,是作为朋友的立场说的
Only as a friend.
仅仅是朋友而已
Dan, it's cool. You don't have to explain.
丹,没关系,你没必要解释
No, no, no, no, no, I really do
不,不,我的确需要解释
because I-I really want things to go back to the way they were.
因为我真的希望一切能够回归原样
What do you say?
你说呢
We could hang out today, we could remind ourselves
我们可以出去走走,可以一起回忆
how normal it can be between us.
我们以前在一起是多自然
Actually, the dorm's throwing
其实,宿舍今天晚上
this huge south beach party tonight.
要举办一个大型的沙滩派对
Great, I love parties.
太好了,我喜欢派对
And I'm going with Paul.
我要和保罗一同参加
I love Paul.
我喜欢保罗
Don't you think the three of us hanging out would be weird?
你不觉得我们三个人一起去会很奇怪吗
Weird? No. No, I'll bring a date.
奇怪吗,不不,我也会带一个女伴的
What date?
谁
Well, if you would've returned any number of my 10,000 phone calls,
如果你曾回复过我打给你数千通电话中的一通
You would know that I've started seeing someone.
你就会知道,我最近在和某人约会
I mean, it's not serious at all, but, uh...
我是说并不是很认真的那种,但是
Look, it'll be fun and normal. I promise.
那会很有意思的,也不奇怪,我保证
Fine. The party starts in an hour.
好吧,派对一小时后开始
Okay, great. All right.
好的,太好了
Wait. What's her name?
等等,她叫什么
Melissa.
玛丽莎
Yeah, her name's Melissa. It's a good name. See you soon.
她叫玛丽莎,是个好名字,待会见
Hey, uh, do you know a girl named Melissa?
你认识一个叫玛丽莎的女孩吗
Everybody decent in here?
你们都还是穿戴整齐的吧
Ah. Got it. What are you doing?
找到了,你在干什么
Um, my phone's dead. I was gonna use Chuck's.
我的手机死机了,用下恰克的
There's a phone in the living room.
客厅有个电话啊
I know.
我知道
I wanted to check a tweet.
我要查看一下Twitter上的信息
Wait. Wait, Chuck asked you to grab his phone
等等,恰克刚刚打电话给你
when he called, didn't he?
是不是让你帮他拿手机
Chuck called?
恰克打过电话吗
No. I mean, yeah, he called.
没有,我是说,对,他打了
But he just wanted me to put his phone in his briefcase
他只是让我把他的手机放进他公文包里
so he doesn't forget it. That's it.
以免他忘记,就这样
Oh, god, I miss that.
哦天啊,我真怀念
What?
什么
Dating someone who's a horrible liar. So much easier.
和一个不会说谎的人约会,该容易多少啊
Chuck didn't want me to see his phone.
恰克不想让我看他的手机
Hand it over, Archibald.
拿过来,阿齐布尔德
Nate.
内特
There's half a dozen calls from a number I've never seen,
有数通电话都来自这个陌生的号码
And... a message.
还有一条短信
One, two, three, four, five. Jenny?
一,二,三,四,五,珍妮
I was just going out for a coffee...
我正准备出去喝咖啡
Hi, lily. You're up really early.
莉莉,你起得真早
Uh, you remember Damien, right? He just stopped by.
你还记得达米恩吧,他只是顺路过来看看
What is going on here? Or do I even have to ask?
这是怎么回事,或者我根本没必要过问
Lily, I'm--I'm...
莉莉,我,我
I'm so sorry. Please, please don't tell my dad. Please.
我很抱歉,请不要告诉我爸爸,拜托
I want both of you in the living room now.
你们俩现在马上到客厅去
You, get dressed.
你,穿好衣服
I shouldn't.
我不该这么做
I turned over a new leaf--
我已经洗心革面
A new, non-meddling leaf from the trust tree.
我应该信任他,不干涉他
If he wants to keep secrets, then...
如果他想保密,那
But he shouldn't. Something is bothering him.
但是他不该,他被一些事所困扰
And he's not telling me about it.
而且他不愿意告诉我
What am I supposed to do, right? Blair, put the phone down.
我该怎么办呢,布莱尔,把电话放下
And talk to him when he gets home.
等他回来就和他谈谈
What? It's this number.
怎么了,又是这个号码
It's the same number he called me from this morning.
他早上也是用这个号码打给我的
Charles, it's me again.
查尔斯,还是我
I know I keep calling, but you haven't returned.
我知道我在不停地打,但是你从不回电
And there are things you need to know,
有些事情你必须知道
Things I need to tell you.
我得告诉你
I'm still at The Algonquin but I'm checking out today.
我仍然在阿尔冈昆酒店,不过我今天退房
I hope you'll change your mind.
我希望你可以改变主意
Elizabeth Fisher was staying at the Algonquin.
伊丽莎白?菲舍住在阿尔冈昆酒店
Who's Elizabeth Fisher? Her name used to be Evelyn,
伊丽莎白?菲舍是谁,她原名叫伊芙琳
And she's my mother.
她是我母亲
And just like that.
就那样
We get the mother of all questions.
现在出现了一位神秘的母亲
Chuck, how is that even possible?
恰克,这怎么可能
Bart told you your mother died.
巴特告诉你你母亲去世了
He also told me kids wear suits to kindergarten
他还告诉过我小孩应该穿西装去幼儿园
And that blue chip stocks are great for birthday gifts.
蓝筹股是一份很好的生日礼物
He told me what he wanted me to believe.
他告诉我的都是他想让我相信的
Chuck ran into a woman at Bart's grave
恰克在巴特的墓前遇到了一个女人
and tracked her down.
并且找到了她
She told us she was just one of Bart's friends,
她告诉我们她只是巴特的一个朋友
But I guess...
但是我想
You okay, man?
兄弟,你还好吧
Why wouldn't I be? You don't seem excited.
我为什么不好,你看起来并不兴奋
After all this time of thinking your mother is gone.
一直以来你都以为自己的母亲去世了
Now you have a second chance.
现在你有了第二次机会
A chance for what? Why even come back?
什么机会,她为什么要回来
She's here now. Who cares why?
她现在回来了就好,谁会关心原因
I've got a pretty good idea what her motivation is.
我想我明白她真正的动机
Throw this away. Chuck, no.
把这个扔掉,恰克,不要
Serena, just-- You have no idea what happened 20 years ago,
瑟琳娜,你对二十年前的事一无所知
Why she stayed away.
为什么她要离开
You have to at least let her explain.
你至少要让她解释一下
No, I really don't. I'm going to the bar for a drink.
不,我不想,我现在去喝一杯
If you're planning on doing any more sleuthing behind my back,
如果你计划背着我搞侦查
I can leave you the combination for the hotel safe.
我就把你留给酒店保全
He's gonna be fine. He's being crazy.
他会挺过来的,他正变得疯狂
What are we gonna do? Nothing.
我们该怎么做,什么也别做
You didn't see his face when he confronted this woman.
你们没有看到,他面对那个女人时的表情
And she sent him away. He's had enough pain in his life.
而她却只是让他离开,他已经够痛苦了
If he doesn't wanna hear her story,
如果他不想听她的故事
Then I'm gonna respect that, and so will you.
我会尊重他的意愿,你们也应如此
I'm gonna take off.
我得走了
I don't really feel like playing the scared boyfriend role.
我不喜欢扮演受惊男友这个角色
No one's asking you to play the boyfriend role.
没人要求你假扮男友
Okay, Lily, what's so important
莉莉,什么事这么重要
that you couldn't tell me over the phone?
都不能和我在电话里谈吗
Well, Jenny had a friend stay over last night,
珍妮有个朋友昨晚在这过夜
And I thought it would be a good idea for us to talk about it.
我想就这件事我们要谈谈
So how long have you and Vanessa known each other?
你和瓦内萨认识多久了
Oh, we've been best friends since we were kids.
我们从小就是最好的朋友
I was actually talking to Paul. Right. Of course.
其实我是在问保罗,对,没错
Paul and I met at a Cabaret last semester.
保罗和我是上个学期在歌舞表演会上认识的
And the theme was fairy tales,
那次的主题是童话
so it's only appropriate that I met my prince charming.
因此可以说是我遇到了白马王子
Actually, Dan was prince charming.
其实丹才是
Where did you and Dan meet? In the hallway, actually. He--
你和丹在哪认识的,在走廊上,其实他
Yeah, I was lost.
是的,我迷路了
Uh, this building can be very tricky when you don't live here.
那幢楼对于不住在里面的人来说太复杂了
Let's go hit a beach ball around. Yeah. Sure.
我们去玩沙滩球吧,好啊
Are we gonna talk about what's going on here? More drinks first.
你想谈谈这究竟是怎么回事吗,先去喝两杯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But...
但是
A Blair Waldorf apology without a caveat?
布莱尔?霍道夫突然向我道歉
Sounds serious.
听上去是认真的
Which is why I'm here if you wanna talk.
我来这儿就是为了这个,如果你想谈谈的话
Or if you don't.
或者不想
Even if she is my mother.
就算她是我母亲
She isn't.
实际上她并不是
It doesn't change anything.
这不能改变任何事
The past belongs to the past.
过去的事已经过去了
I think we should go to Bart's grave one last time,
我想我们应该最后去一次巴特的墓
Drop that off and never look back.
放下一切,并且不再回首
All right.
好吧
Where do I even start? How could you let this happen?
我该如何开口,你怎么能让这样的事发生
I didn't let anything happen. Jenny is not Serena.
我没有让任何事发生,珍妮不是瑟琳娜
And contrary to popular belief, children need boundaries.
与普遍观点相反的是,我觉得孩子们需要管制
Dad, I... Excuse me, sir.
父亲,我,打扰一下,先生
The truth is, we fell asleep watching TV.
事实是我们在看电视的时候睡着了
I know that sounds like "Teenage excuses for dummies."
我知道这理由听起来很傻
I appreciate the fact that you're a concerned father--
我很高兴你是个关心子女的父亲
You know the worst part of being the father of a teenage girl
作为一个年轻女孩的父亲最怕的就是
is remembering when you were a teenage boy.
对自己年轻时的行为仍记忆犹新
Pack your bags, young lady. You're coming with me.
收拾行李,你得和我走
What? Where, dad? I live here.
什么,去哪父亲,我住在这
Not anymore. It's back to Brooklyn for you.
不再是了,你要回到布鲁克林去
Dad, you can't do that.
父亲,你不能这样做
Rufus.. Jennifer, pack your bags or I will.
鲁弗斯,詹尼弗去打包行李,别逼我自己动手
Okay, fine. I'll do it myself.
听你的行了吧,我自己整理
Rufus, can we please talk about this?
鲁弗斯,我们能不能谈谈这事呢
No, lily, we can't. You know, while she's packing her stuff,
莉莉,我没空,在她整理行李的时候
Maybe I'll go grab what's left of my own.
我也该收拾收拾我自己的东西了
Where's Melissa?
玛丽莎在哪
Uh, oh, she's salsa dancing. Paul?
她在跳莎莎舞,保罗呢
She seems nice.
她看起来挺不错的
I knew this was gonna be weird.
我就知道这会很尴尬
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're not really in a friendship groove here, Dan.
丹,我们甚至都不是朋友了
There's too much pressure. Too much pressure?
这让我很有压力,很有压力
There's--there's no pressure.
你不必感到有压力
Hey, problem solved.
啊,有解决办法了
What could be friendlier than taking a mock photo?
有什么能比一起拍一张搞怪照片更友好呢
Come on.
来吧
Uh... photo?
还拍吗
Huh?
什么
Right. That was--
哦,我们本来...
You know, it's--it's-- it's all these mojitos
都是因为这莫吉托鸡尾酒
And the confined space and the heat.
密闭的空间还有热浪惹的祸
Right. Miami. Um, so photo? Yeah.
是啊,像迈阿密一样热,拍照,嗯
We come in peace.
我们是带着善意来的
Whatever you need, man, we're here for ya.
无论你需要什么,我们都在这里支持你
We made reservations at kellari.
我们在克劳里订了位子
Greeks know how to do comfort food.
希腊的美食最能安抚人了
What do you say?
你说呢
Well, I guess I could use the walk...
那么我就散个步
And some food in my system.
顺便进点食
You sure we're doing the right thing?
你确定我们这么做是对的吗
It's his mother.
那是他母亲
You know chuck. He just needs a little push.
你了解恰克, 他需要别人在背后推他一下
Careful, S.
瑟琳娜,小心咯
You may think you know what's best,
你可能觉得这么做是最好的
But this time, you might just be pushing your chuck.
但这次,你可能会惹怒恰克
What?
怎么了
Nothing. O-our drinks would be nice,
没事,这里的酒挺不错的
Maybe some bread for the table.
或许再点些面包
You haven't eaten bread since middle school.
自从中学后你就没吃过面包了
So, buddy, uh, how you holding up? You good?
伙计,你感觉怎么样,没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我挺好的
No, it wasn't me.
这不关我事
We...we called her. We think
我们叫她来的,我们觉得
you're making a big mistake,
你在犯一个很大的错误
one you'll regret for the rest of your life.
你会为此悔恨终生
Why not just listen?
为什么不听她解释呢
That's it. Let's go.
得了吧,我们走
Blair, you know I'm right.
布莱尔,你知道我做得对
No matter what he says now,
无论他现在怎么说
He'll always wonder, and it will eat away at him.
他会一直困惑下去,这会毁了他的
Chuck, she's here now, and she wants to talk to you.
恰克,她现在就在这里,她想跟你聊
Whatever she has to say, it's better than not knowing.
无论她要说什么,听了总比不听好
Fine.
好吧
Oh, my god. I forgot our drinks.
哦,天啊,我忘了拿酒了
No, Melissa and I already grabbed some.
没事,玛丽莎和我已经拿了
And we got to talking.
我们也聊了一下
He was surprised to find out we just met this morning.
他很惊讶地发现我们今早才认识
This morning? Right before you called
今早吗,就在今早你打给我说
And told me you wanted to get back together. Back together?
你想跟我复合的时候,复合吗
How do you feel about salsa dancing?
不如我们去跳莎莎舞吧
No, no, no. M-Melissa, please.
别,不是,玛丽莎,别这样
Wait, paul. I-I can explain. Can you just wait one second?
等等,保罗,我可以解释,听我解释
No, no need. We get it, even if you don't.
没必要,我们明白,即使你们还装傻
And whatever's going on between you two--
无论你们两个接下来会发生什么故事
Either do something about it or don't do something about it.
要做些什么也好,不做也好
But, please, don't bring normal people into whatever this is.
请不要把正常人卷进来
This was a mistake.
这不该发生的
I was brought here under false pretenses.
我是被虚假的借口骗来的
Your friend Serena told me that you know who I am.
你的朋友瑟琳娜告诉我,你知道我是谁
"Friend" Is a pretty loose term right now.
用"朋友"一词是不准确的
They're talking.
他们有在聊
See? I knew if they got together--
看,我就知道如果他们见了面...
shh! Eat your spanakopita.
嘘,吃你的菠菜派吧
I don't know where to start.
我都不知道从何说起
If it's all the same to you,
如果对你来说都一样的话
Why don't we skip to the end of the story? I'm...I'm sorry?
为什么不直接跳到结尾,不好意思
What's he doing? Oh, chuck.
他在干什么呢,恰克
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这里
Yes, to...to talk.
是为了跟你谈谈呀
Really?
是么
Well, we'll see how much you want to talk,
让我们看看你到底有多想说
Because...
因为
I bet it's not as much... as this.
我确信不会有,这个多
She...she doesn't want the money.
她不是来要钱的
She...she won't take it.
她不会接受的
She just wants to talk to him. I'm going over there.
她只想好好跟他聊聊,我要过去
Serena, sit your ass down.
瑟琳娜,给我坐下
No judgment, no strings attached,
不会审核,没有附加条款
But one.
除了一条
I don't want to know your story.
我不想知道你都经历了什么
I want to know you'll leave
我只想你离我远点
And never come back.
永远别再出现
This is really what you want?
这真的是你想要的吗
I'm sorry, Charles.
对不起,查尔斯
You're right.
你是对的
An expensive lunch, but it was worth it.
让你破费了,不过也物有所值
By the way, you were wrong.
顺便说一声,你错了
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这儿
Do you want my dad to kill you?
想让我爸杀了你吗
Right. Well, I assume you're not leaving without these.
对了,我就知道你不会丢下这个就走的
I will be taking these, but...
我是来拿这些的,但是
I actually came to say good-bye.
实际上,我是想来说声再见
Okay.
好啊
Well, good-bye... friend.
那么,再见了,朋友
That's what you called me on the phone to your dad, right?
你给你爸打电话的时候就这么称呼我的吧
So?
然后呢
So I'm getting exiled to Brooklyn
就因为我们的恋情关系
Because of our relationship,
我要被流放到布鲁克林去了
And I don't even know if we have one.
我甚至不知道我们是否是男女朋友
Jenny...
珍妮
You're in high school.
你还是个高中生
Your father's not completely out of line.
你父亲的做法并不是完全没有道理
Okay.
好吧
You know, wait a second.
等一下
I'm not gonna go write your name in a heart on my binder, okay?
虽然我不会对你刻骨铭心
But you cannot expect me to start
但是你不能让我和我爸发生
World War III with my dad
第三次世界大战
Without even giving me something to fight for.
至少你该让我觉得,我这样做是有意义的
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别呢
Your father won't let you see me again.
你爸不会让你再见我的
Okay, now who's in high school?
好了,看看现在到底谁还是个高中生
I fight with my dad all the time.
我一直和我爸斗争
Last year I ran away.
去年还离家出走了
I'm... I'm not afraid to stand up to him. Jenny?
我,我不害怕和他对立,珍妮
Jenny, what are you doing? Jenny.
珍妮,你要干嘛,珍妮
Whose are these?
这是谁的
They're mine.
我的
Watch your step, Little J.
小心了,小珍妮
Damien may be your drug of choice,
达米恩有可能会让爱得发狂
But it looks like this love could be bad medicine.
但看上去这爱情可能是剂毒药
Look, I can explain.
听着,我可以解释
Oh, believe me, you will...
相信我,我会让你解释的
Right now.
就现在
Did you know about this?
你知道这些吗
No, Rufus, I did not know about a giant bag of pills.
不,鲁弗斯,我不知道这一大包药片哪儿来的
Jenny, what are you doing?
珍妮,你这是在干嘛
I may be a bitch, but I'm not a little bitch.
我也许是个坏女孩,可我不胆小
I told you I wasn't afraid.
我告诉过你我不害怕
Are you taking these or selling them?
你是在吸毒还是在贩毒
I want the truth.
我想听真话
They're for a friend.
这是为一个朋友买的
Jenny, please don't make this worse.
珍妮,别把事情搞得更糟
Okay, I don't get what the big deal is.
好,我不明白这有什么大不了的
I know you didn't spend all those years
我相信这么多年以来
On the tour bus reading.
你也早看清很多问题了
There's a huge difference between sharing a joint
就算我当年和乐队贝斯手一起抽过大麻烟
With my bassist and getting caught
但你现在可是满满一口袋的毒品啊
With a sack full of narcotics.
这两者是根本不同的
This is serious, Jenny.
这可不是闹着玩的,珍妮
Okay.
好吧
So let's just get it over with then.
那我们赶快把这事儿给了解了吧
Am I grounded for life?
我需要终身紧闭吗
Military school? What?
军事学校,如何
Probably both. This goes way past that, Jenny.
两者都行,这次事件性质太严重了,珍妮
See, I look at you and I don't see my daughter anymore.
我看着你,却一点看不到我女儿的影子了
The drugs don't belong to Jenny.
这些毒品不是珍妮的
They're mine.
是我的
Actually, they're my father's.
事实上,是我父亲的
Chuck. Chuck, wait.
恰克,恰克,等等
You were looking for a fairy-tale ending.
你很期待一个童话般的结局吧
Next time rent a movie. Leave me out of it.
下次还是租部电影看吧,别来烦我
I just wanted him to have answers.
我只是想让他找到答案
Please. You and I both know why you did this,
拜托,你我都明白你为什么要这么做
And it has nothing to do with Chuck.
而且这和恰克根本没关系
You're right. I'm sorry. I should go.
你说得对,抱歉,我该走了
Hey, I'll go with you.
我和你一起走
Nate, I need to be alone right now.
内特,我现在需要一个人静一下
What do you mean, it had nothing to do with Chuck?
你说这和恰克根本没关系,是什么意思
Sorry, Nate.
抱歉,内特
Vanessa, hey. We need to talk about this. What?
瓦内萨,我们需要谈一下,什么
Our...our kiss.
我们,我们接吻了啊
What's there to discuss?
这有什么好谈的
We both had about five too many mojitos.
我们都喝了快5杯莫吉托了
Why did you lie to me about dating Paul?
你为什么骗我说在和保罗交往
Because I knew you had feelings for me,
因为我知道你对我还有感觉
And I didn't want things to be awkward between us.
而我又不想让我们之间变得尴尬
And if I was dating Paul, then you
如果我和保罗在交往,那么
wouldn't get your hopes up.
你就不会抱太大希望了
Oh, come on, Vanessa, don't--
别这样,瓦内萨,别
No, don't get all Dan Humphrey on me.
不,别老拿丹?汉弗瑞以前的样子对待我
Melissa? Really?
玛丽莎,真的吗
All right, fine. Y--fine. Fine.
好吧,好吧,是的,好吧
It's clearly not my best plan.
我显然没把计划安排好
And I-I shouldn't have lied to you either,
我也不应该对你说谎
But I was trying to protect our friendship.
但是我想努力保护我们的友谊啊
I didn't want you to feel weird around me.
我不想让你面对我时感到尴尬
That stopped being an option
当你说对我还有感觉的时候
The minute you told me you had feelings for me.
就已经别无选择了
I wish you'd never done that.
我多希望你没这么做
I think I need another mojito.
我需要再喝一杯莫吉托
I'm...I'll...I'll see you around.
我,我,我们回头见
So after my mother left, uh,
自从我母亲离开之后
I thought my father just wanted to have a good time,
我以为我父亲只是想找些乐子
but, of course, you know, it escalated,
但是,可想而知,事态进一步恶化了
and he started going on these benders.
他开始参加一些狂欢酒会
One day he disappeared for two days. I thought he was dead.
有一次他忽然失踪了2天,我以为他死了
And, uh, you didn't tell anyone?
你没有告诉别人吗
I had no one to tell.
我没有人倾诉
I mean, my mother certainly wasn't an option.
我是说,我肯定无法去和我母亲说
Then he came back in, filthy, with a broken arm
之后他满身脏兮兮回来,一只胳膊还断了
and no recollection of what had happened.
甚至不记得到底发生了什么事
Oh, my god.
天呐
The good news was I think it scared him enough
好消息是我以为这次真的吓到他了
that he got sober.
然后他就能清醒了
And I got my father back,
我就把我父亲挽救回来了
or least I thought I did,
至少我认为如此
until I saw these this morning in his room.
直到今天早晨,我在他房里看到这些
That's why I came over here, to see Jenny.
这就是我今天过来见珍妮的原因
Jenny's really been here for me lately.
珍妮最近一直陪着我
And while we're clearing the air, I want you to know
既然我们要消除误解,我希望你们知道
I didn't spend the night in your home last night.
昨晚我没有在你们家过夜
Jenny was just trying to protect me.
珍妮只是在试图保护我
By letting me believe that damien slept here?
所以让我相信达米恩在这儿过夜了
I was trying to distract you from seeing the pills.
我只是设法不让你看到那些毒品
Yeah, I-I still don't understand why you brought the drugs over.
我还是不明白你为什么把毒品带过来
I know it was completely reckless,
我知道这样做太鲁莽了
and I'm sorry for putting you... and Jenny in that position.
很抱歉让您和珍妮陷入窘境
I... I just thought...
我,我只是想
I--if I got the pills away from my dad...
如果把毒品从我父亲那儿拿走
that everything would be okay.
就万事无忧了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Do you want to talk?
想聊聊吗
Or...
或者
No talking.
别说话
Well, that was certainly a crazy story.
真是个荒唐的故事
Where'd you get that, "Intervention"?
你从哪儿学到这招的,《调停人》吗(节目名)
I...I mean, it sounded so real. They totally bought it.
听上去很真实,他们全信了
Yeah, there's nothing to buy. It's...it's true...
是啊,没什么信不信的,这是真的
Oh, Damien, they're upstairs. They can't hear you.
达米恩,他们在楼上呢,听不到你说话
Except for the part about my dad getting sober.
除了我父亲清醒那一段,别的都是真的
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I had no idea.
我全然不知道
No one does.
没有人知道
I'd leave except I feel like if I disappear,
我原本会离家出走,只是如果我消失了
he'd have absolutely no reason to ever come home.
他就没有任何回家的理由了
I'm really glad you told me.
很高兴你能告诉我
Well, the pills have been flushed.
嗯,毒品已经被冲掉了
It's time for Damien to go, and us, too, Jenny.
达米恩该走了,还有我们,珍妮
Just be happy you have a father who actually cares what you do.
有一位真正关心你的父亲,你该感到开心
Thanks, dad.
谢谢,爸爸
I really liked Damien, and he liked me.
我真的很喜欢达米恩,他也喜欢我
You're young. You'll get over it. Get your suitcase.
你还年轻,会挺过去的,去收拾行李吧
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
I'm sorry. I-I need to leave.
很抱歉,我该走了
Can I just have a moment of your time, please?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Charles was pretty clear about his feelings.
查尔斯把他的想法说得很明白了
It's not for him. It's for me.
不是他,是为我
Well, s., looks like Chuck's mom isn't the only one with baggage. S
看来恰克的母亲,不是唯一一个带着行李一走了之的人
My dad left when I was a little girl.
我还很小的时候,我父亲就离开了
I don't know when or if I'll ever know why.
我不知道何时或者能否知道原因
But I want to know why you left.
但我想知道你为什么离开
I know it must not be easy,
我知道一定不容易
but I don't think you would have come back
但如果你不想述说你的故事
If you didn't want to tell your story.
我想你也不会回来的
I... I was 19 when I got pregnant,
我,我怀孕那年19岁
nowhere near ready to be a mother.
还没准备好要做母亲
We agreed I'd give the baby up for adoption.
我们同意放弃宝宝,让人收养
But I saw a picture of you holding Chuck in the locket.
但我看到项链坠里那张你抱着恰克的照片
You...you couldn't go through with it?
你还没有彻底放下吗
No. It was Bart who couldn't go through with it.
不是我,是巴特无法释怀
Once he saw his son, that was it.
在他看到儿子的那一刻,他就放不下了
He even asked me to marry him.
他甚至向我求婚
You weren't married?
你们没有结婚吗
Oh, no. And I wasn't about to be.
没有,我也没有这打算
I didn't love him. I told him that.
我并不爱他,我告诉过他
So he blackmailed you then,
所以他就恐吓你说
told you that if you left, you'd never see your son?
如果你走了就再也见不到儿子了吗
I'm the one who told him to tell Charles I was dead.
是我让他告诉查尔斯我已经死了
It was the only way I knew that he'd never come looking for me.
这是阻止他来找我的唯一一个办法
And that way I could go on with my life
那样我就能继续我的生活
as if he never happened.
就像他从未降生过一样
But you must have had regrets.
但你一定有后悔过
And--and knowing Bart,
你知道巴特
He wouldn't have made it easy to come back. Right?
他不会让你轻易回来找他的,对吧
Bart sent me money every year to keep me away.
巴特每年都给我寄钱,让我离得远远的
But truth is,
而其实
He didn't have to.
他没那个必要
I didn't doubt my decision.
我从未质疑过我的决定
I know...
我知道
this wasn't what you were hoping to hear,
这并不是你希望听到的
but now you know why it's better if I just leave.
但现在你明白为什么我离开才会更好
My son wants to hate me.
我的儿子想恨我
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
You know, I've... I've known Chuck my whole life,
你知道,我和恰克认识很久了
And he's better than
我所认识的人中
anyone I know at pushing people away.
他最擅长拒人于千里之外
I don't care what he says or does,
我不管他是怎么说怎么做的
but there's no child that doesn't want to know their parent.
但没哪个孩子不想去了解自己的父母
Dan.
丹
Can I talk to you for a sec?
能和你说句话吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Excuse me.
当然可以,失陪一下
Look, you're right.
你说对了
I lied to you about Paul and then kissed you because...
我在保罗的事上撒了谎然后又吻你,是因为
I have feelings for you.
我对你有感觉
I'm scared, because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
我害怕了,因为我不想破坏我们的友谊
And neither do I. We're in this no-man's-land.
我也不想,我们如此不确定
We aren't hooking up right now because we want to stay friends,
没有立刻卿卿我我,是因为还想做朋友
but we aren't friends right now because we want to hook up.
但我们现在不是朋友,因为你我都想亲热
No one is really winning in this scenario.
这种局面之下没人是真正的赢家
It's like we're being so cautious
就好像我们一直都如履薄冰
that we're ruining everything.
害怕我们会毁掉一切
We're hurting our friendship by--by not hooking up.
我们不亲热,反而伤害了我们的友谊
I think we should just throw down and see what happens.
我想我们应该豁出去,看事情如何进展
If we go up in flames... At least we know we burned trying.
如果我们吹了,至少曾经努力过
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸爸,我很抱歉
I know that I'm probably grounded until I go to college,
我知道,也许我得被禁足到我上大学为止
But... please,
但,求你了
is there any way that Damien can have visitation rights?
达米恩就真不能再来了吗
I understand that you like Damien, Jenny,
珍妮,你喜欢达米恩,我理解
But you can't see him anymore. Dad--
但你不许再见他了,爸爸
You lied to us to protect this boy.
为了保护他,你跟我们撒谎了
And whatever's happening in his home life--
不管他家里发生什么了
You know, I can't have you spending time with someone mixed up with drugs.
我就是不能让你跟一个沾上毒品的人来往
Lily, please. You get it, right?
莉莉,你理解我的,对吗
Jenny, I'm sorry. Your father is right.
珍妮,很抱歉,你爸爸是对的
Okay, you're just taking dad's side 'cause you guys are in a fight.
好吧,你站在爸爸那边,是因为你们俩吵架了
This has nothing to do with Lily and me.
这和我跟莉莉的事没有关系
Really? Because Lily's sleeping till noon every day,
真的吗,因为莉莉每天睡到中午
and you're spending your time hiding at the loft.
而你却躲在阁楼虚度光阴吗
So just because you finally found something
就算你们俩终于找到了
that you guys can agree on,
一些共同语言
it doesn't mean that you're right. Where are you going?
那也不代表你们是对的,你去哪儿
I'll be waiting for you downstairs.
我到楼下等你
Let's just get this over with.
赶快把事情解决吧
I wish you and Jenny would just stay here,
我希望你和珍妮待在这儿
and we could work through this as a family.
我们能像一家人那样共度难关
Jenny needs a break from this world.
珍妮需要离开这个世界一会儿了
She needs to be back in her old room,
她得回到自己以前的房间
her feet on solid ground. And I think I need that, too,
她得脚踏实地,我觉得我也得那样
At least for a while.
至少暂时是
I'm sorry for not telling you about Elizabeth calling.
很抱歉没有告诉你伊丽莎白来电话了
I wasn't trying to shut you out.
我不是想拒你于门外的
Then what was it?
那是为什么呢
I was hoping I could find out who she was
我只是希望知道她是怎样的一个人
without ever knowing why she did what she did.
不去管她当年做了什么,又为什么那样做
Writing the check was just a test.
给她支票只是个测试而已
But I wanted her to pass, not fail.
但我希望她通过那次测试,而不是失败
As soon as I handed it to her, I didn't want her to take it.
递给她支票的那一刻,我不希望她接受
It's the front desk.
是前台的电话
Hello?
喂
Okay, Patricia, hold on.
好的,帕特丽夏,稍等一下
Elizabeth Fisher is in the lobby.
伊丽莎白?菲舍在大厅呢
She wants to come up.
她想上来
All right, you ready to go? Jenny?
好了,准备好了吗,珍妮
Jenny?
珍妮
There comes a time
总有那么一天
when every father learns you can't keep a bad girl down.
爸爸会意识到,你是难以控制坏女孩的
Nate, what are you doing here?
内特,你怎么会在这儿
Well, I thought you'd be here. Where'd you go?
我以为你会在这儿的,你去哪儿了
Um, I went to see Chuck's mother.
我去见恰克的妈妈了
Why?
为什么
Because of my dad.
因为我爸爸
I've been trying to find him.
我一直努力想找到他
I just want to talk to him, to understand why he left.
我只想跟他谈谈,去理解他为什么离开
I've come close to finding him.
我差点就找到他了
I-I tracked him down last summer.
去年夏天我终于找到他了
But, um, he didn't want to see me,
但他不想见我
And he wrote me a letter explaining.
然后他写了封信来解释
He was with my mother.
他当时和我妈妈在一起
So that's why you've been avoiding your mom.
那这就是你一直避开你妈妈的原因
And I felt like somehow h-his letter meant something.
我当时以为那封信至少表示他还是在乎我的
You know? But the truth is, he knows who I am now,
但事实是,他知道我是谁
and he hasn't come to find me.
却从没来找过我
I think talking to Elizabeth made me finally realize
我觉得,跟伊丽莎白谈话,让我终于明白了
that he just... doesn't want to be found.
他就是不想被找到而已
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
怎么这些你都没跟我说过
Well...
好吧
Things have been so good with us, so fun.
我们一直很快乐,很开心
I didn't want to bring any heaviness into it,
我不想破坏这种气氛
you know, ruin things.
不想把一切搞砸
Yeah, I mean, this time has been incredible.
我知道,这段时光实在太美好了
I mean, we broke my dresser.
这让我放下了伪装
And I'm enjoying every minute of it.
我珍惜我们在一起的每一分每一秒
I just...
我只是
I want to be that person you can bring anything to,
我希望我是那个可以让你托付一切的人
the good and the bad.
不论好还是坏
Me, too.
我也是
Did you ever think that maybe...
你有没有想过
If that's the way your father feels, he's not worth finding?
可能你父亲觉得,他不值得你找呢
I know it's probably not the story you wanted to hear,
我知道你可能不想听这个故事
but I wanted you to know the truth.
但我想告诉你真相
And I thought my father was the heartless one. Chuck.
我本以为我父亲才是无情的那个,恰克
You have every right to hate me.
你有权记恨我
But I want to be in your life. For a price, of course.
但我想让你接受我,为了钱对吗
I don't want this.
我不想要这个
I thought it would be better if you could hate me,
我本以为让你恨我是最好的结局
but I think it's better if you know me.
但我现在还是希望让你了解我
I've decided to stay in New York.
我决定留在纽约
I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.
我愿意一直待下去
I want to know my son.
我想要了解我的儿子
Wait.
等等
It seems like all that money...
那些钱总可以用来
Should at least buy you a drink.
请你喝一杯吧
I was worried that it wasn't gonna be as good without Olivia.
我还担心没有奥莉薇亚就没那么销魂了呢
Yeah, it's almost like she brought us down,
似乎有她在我们的激情反而降低了
I-I would say, if I had to grade us. - "A"-minus?
如果非要打分的话,优良吗
All right. Well, I was gonna say "A"-plus.
好吧,我本想说优秀的
Well, minus for the first time,
只有第一次是优良
due to the elbow incident, but after that, plus.
因为手肘的问题,但之后是优秀
Plus, plus, plus.
大大的优秀
The reason, um,
你告诉我你的想法之后
I was freaked out when you told me how you felt,
我当时真的吓坏了
was because with us, it feels like it's all or nothing.
其实是因为我太患得患失了
Yeah, I know.
我明白
If we hooked up, then it puts everything in fast-forward.
如果我们在一起,所有事都会提前发生
Like we'd have to be married befire graduation.
比如我们不得不毕业前就结婚
All of our friends would be getting their first S.T.D.S,
而那时我们的朋友还都在鬼混到得病
and we'd be celebrating our first wedding anniversary.
而我们却在庆祝结婚一周年
So... let's just take it one day at a time?
那我们就一天一次吧
Keep being friends?
我们还是朋友吗
Yeah. As long as we can keep doing this.
当然,只要我们还能这样的话
You're gonna be in a lot of trouble.
你这样做后果会很严重的
Yeah. Well, you'd better make my punishment worth it.
是啊,你最好让我这次物有所值一些
So my dad might have flushed your stash,
虽然我爸爸处理了你的那些药
but I raided Lily's medicine cabinet.
但我又从莉莉的药厨里搞了一些
She sometimes gets headaches. It's a hell of a headache.
她有时会头疼,头疼很要命啊
Yeah. I figured we could go to the party
我们或许可以去舞会
and you could maybe sell those instead.
把这些当作替代品卖掉
Or...
或者
We could skip the party.
我们可以不去舞会
And do what?
那干什么呢
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
No, Miss Lily. It's me.
不是,莉莉女士,是我
Is that Rufus' scarf?
那是鲁弗斯的围巾吗
It was turned in, lost and found.
有人找到之后交到了招领处
He wasn't wearing it today.
他今天没带围巾
I did not want to say this, but Dorota insist.
我本不想说的,但多洛塔坚持让我说
Miss Holland say...
霍兰德小姐说
Uh, Rufus left this at her apartment.
鲁弗斯把这个落在了她的家里
I'm sure he was just down there talking about rooftop garden.
我敢肯定他们应该只是谈了谈公事
Thank you, Vanya. I'm sure that was it.
谢谢你,瓦尼亚,肯定是那样的
Hey. It's me. Serena.
喂,是我,瑟琳娜
I still don't know if this is your number,
我不能确定这是不是你的号码
but I wanted you to know that...
但我想跟你说
I'm not looking for you anymore.
我不想再寻找你了
I thought maybe you wanted to know me.
我本以为你可能会想了解我
But now it's me that doesn't want to know you.
但现在是我不再想认识你了
I'm done.
我说完了
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Enjoy your talk. Call me in the morning.
好好聊,明早给我打电话
Thank you. I will.
放心,我会的
Spotted-Chuck Bass breaking bread with his mother.
现场报道,恰克?拜斯终于接受了他的母亲
Looks like our little boy lost is finally found...
看来走失的小孩终于找到妈妈了
What do you want to know?
你都想知道些什么
Everything.
所有的一切
For now, at least.
至少到目前为止是这样
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后