Speaking of something we weren't talking about, was it you?
咱们还有点事要谈 是你吗
Was what me?
什么是我
Did you make Kathryn suddenly materialize? 'Cause it sure played that way to me.
是你让凯思琳突然出现的吗 我感觉就是你干的
Was that the magic you were going to work?
这就是你要施展的魔法吗
Because if you kidnapped that poor innocent woman, just to let her go
因为如果你绑架了那个可怜无辜的女人就为看准时机放她走
Are you proposing I'm working with Regina or against her?
你是想让我帮助瑞金娜还是跟她对着干
I don't know. Maybe diagonally.
不知道 也许要折中一下
Well, you keep working on that one.
好吧 那你继续考虑吧
My question's about something else.
我还有别的问题
What do you know about him?
你了解他吗
Goes by "August." He's a writer.
他叫奥古斯特吧 他是个作家
Typewriter wrapped in an enigma wrapped in stubble. Why?
打字机都迷雾重重的作家 怎么了
He was poking around my shop today.
今天他在我商店里瞄来瞄去
August Wayne Booth clearly a false name.
奥古斯特·韦恩·布兹肯定是个假名
There's one thing I know about. It's names.
我最了解人名了
Writers go by pseudonyms. What does it matter?
作家都有笔名 有什么大不了
You trust him?
你信任他
Yeah. A lot more than I trust you.
没错 比起你 我更信任他
Thank you, Onora.
谢谢你 奥娜拉
You can fetch our supper now, dearie.
亲爱的 去把我们的晚饭拿来吧