Previous on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
Until now.
直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须要认识她
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
It's nothing.
没事
It didn't look like nothing.
看起来不像没事
Matty tells me you broke his heart.
马特跟我说你伤透了他的心
Mom.
妈
He found his rebound girl.
他找到了新女友疗伤
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有一座墓
You saved everyone in the church?
你救了教堂里所有的人?
27 vampires, Damon.
27个吸血鬼啊,达蒙
You can't just bring them back.
你不能就这么把他们放出来
It's Harper.
是哈柏
I'm glad you found us.
很高兴你找到了我们
Annabella. Close the door, please.
安娜贝拉,关门
Hey. Bethanne.
嘿,贝瑟恩
It's bargain.
特价买的
You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time?
你们一直在看这一个台呀
There are over one hundred channels. It's called a remote control.
有一百多个频道呢,这个叫遥控器
This button changes the channel.
按这个键可以调台
Hold it like this.
这样拿
Did you get enough, sweetheart?
够了吗,亲爱的
For now.
暂时够了
Anna, are you hungry?
安娜,你饿吗
Do you want a little?
要不要来点儿
No. Thank you, Miss Gibbons.
不用了,谢谢,吉本斯小姐
Why don't you lay down for a while and get some rest?
何不躺下休息一会儿
She's fine.
她没事
Aren't you, Miss. Gibbons?
是吧,吉本斯小姐
Of course, I am.
当然没事
I'm fine.
我很好
Hey, mom.
妈
Mom.
妈
Hey, mom.
妈
What? I'm trying to sleep.
干什么,我还想睡呢
Uh, I was just making sure you were alive.
我只是看看你在不在
I'm sorry, sweetie.
对不起,亲爱的
It was a late night.
昨天睡得太晚
My head is throbbing.
我头疼得一跳一跳的
Yeah, um,
是啊
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't bring the party home.
你以后不把人带回家开派对,我会感激不尽的
And I'm pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too.
我相信邻居们也是
It wasn't a party. It was one guy.
哪有派对,就一个人而已
Don't be so judgy.
别这么刻薄嘛
Yeah, well,
好吧,那个...
I talked Tooberta at the grill
我有和酒吧的图波塔聊过
and there's still a bartending position open.
她那儿还缺一个酒保
If you, uh, wanted to get a job.
如果你想找份工作的话
Well, I figured she'd still be pissed
我想她一定还在生气
about the last time I worked there.
之前我在那儿工作惹恼她了
I think she's desperate.
我觉得她现在特别缺人手
I'll check it out.
我会去试试的
Yeah?
真的
Don't act so surprised.
干嘛这么惊讶
Well, I mean, I just...
我是说,我只是
I didn't know how long you planned on sticking around here.
我不知道你打算在家留多久
Well, there is back rent due.
到期的房租尚未付款
It's back in everything, mom.
很多东西都没付款呢,妈
Like I said, I'll check it out.
我说了,我会去试试的
Who's that?
是谁
That's Caroline.
卡罗琳
Easy.
放松点
Yeah, come in.
进来吧
Hi, Mrs. Donovan.
你好,多诺万夫人
Ok, well, we're gonna be late,
我们要迟到了
So, let's just get going.
赶快出发吧
Yeah.
嗯
How are you?
你还好吗
Good.
很好
Damon hasn't said a word to me.
达蒙不肯跟我说话
Every time I try to talk to him, he shuts me down.
每次我试着找他谈谈,他都拒我于千里之外
Do you think he's still trying to find katherine?
你觉得他仍想找凯瑟琳吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He waited 145 years,
他等了145年
Only to find out that katherine could not care less.
结果却发现凯瑟琳根本不在乎他
I mean, that's gotta hurt, right?
一定很伤心,是吧
And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
人贱自有天收
You have every reason to be upset with him.
你有理由讨厌他
Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?
有想过该怎么办吗
About what?
办什么
Isobel, my vampire birth mother,
伊泽贝尔,我的吸血鬼亲妈
who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine,
同时跟我的吸血鬼祖先凯瑟琳有亲缘关系
who screwed over your vampire brother.
那个欺骗了你吸血鬼哥哥的人
Nah. Haven't thought about it at all.
没有,完全没想过
I'm sorry I brought it up.
抱歉,我不该提这些
It'd just be nice if we could get through one day
哪怕只有一天
without having to deal with any of it.
不必烦心这些事情也是好的
No vampire mother or brother.
我没有吸血鬼妈妈,你没有吸血鬼哥哥
No vampires at all?
一个吸血鬼也没有
No vampires but you.
只有你一个就好
I just want to get us back to normal stuff.
我只想过属于我们的平常日子
like school.
学校啊
And homework.
作业啊
And here's a thought.
还有个想法
Fun.
娱乐
Ooh, that sounds good to me.
这主意我喜欢
When do we start?
什么时候开始
We can watch a movie at my place.
我们可以到我家看电影
Uh, with your mom?
和你妈一起?
And a 6pack?
再来半打啤酒?
You know, you don't really help the situation.
知道吗,你这样于事无补的
You could at least try to be nice.
至少对她友好一点儿
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me.
我学不会对讨厌我的人友好
I'm not that evolved.
我还没那么圆滑
So, what movie tonight?
今晚看什么电影
Whatever you want to do is fine by me.
你来决定就好
But I'm late and I gotta go, ok?
我要迟到了,得走了
Bye.
拜拜
And the keypad is for texting,
键盘是用来发短信的
Which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone.
不想跟人讲电话的时候就可以用
Hey, Anna, It's Jeremy.
"喂,安娜,是我杰里米"
I haven't heard from you for a while.
"好久没有你的消息了"
I am... I didn't break it, I sware
我,我没有弄坏它,我发誓
I was just showing Harper what you taught me.
我在给哈柏展示你教我的东西
What a marvelous device.
真是一部神奇的设备
Who was that?
刚刚是谁
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉尔伯特
Is that your boyfriend?
是你男朋友吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Uh, what do you think?
你看如何
You're very respectable.
非常知性
That's the goal.
正合我意
I can't say that I miss corsets.
终于摆脱紧身胸衣了
Susie Sunshine gave me her car keys
苏西·阳把她的车钥匙
And her ATM card. What's that?
和提款卡给了我,那是什么
I'll explain later.
过会儿跟你解释
Where are you going?
你们要去哪儿
We have some business in town.
去镇上办事
We'll be back as soon as we can.
我们会尽快回来
I trust that you'll keep an eye on things.
我相信你会帮忙照看的
So, I'm the babysitter now.
这么说,我成了保姆咯
Frederick.
弗雷德里克
If this is going to work,
要想成功
We have to cooperate with one another.
我们就必须合作
So you say.
那是你说的
I'll watch things, Miss Pearl.
珍珠小姐,我会照看着的
Thank you, Harper.
谢谢你,哈柏
I'm thinking nothing huge,
我也没想弄的有多高调
Just dinner at the grill,
就是去吃吃烧烤
Maybe late movie.
或许看看夜场电影
You mean like a double date?
你是说四人约会吗
2 pair out on a friday night,
两对情侣在周五晚上出去玩玩
Coupled.
成双成对的
Yeah, a double date.
是的,四人约会
Do you think that's a good idea?
你觉得这是个好主意吗
Why not?
为何不是
You know, we all haven't gone out together before
我们还没有一起出去过呢
And I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us.
我不想我们之间总别别扭扭的
Like, the couple dynamics have changed,
现在,我们都有了新伴
And there's been a little awkwardness between you, Matt and me,
你,马特和我之间有些尴尬
And I just think it's important that we get over it.
我觉得该让那一切都过去
I don't know. You know what?
我不确定,知道吗
I... I think that sounds like a great idea.
我觉得这主意不错
You do? Yeah.
真的吗,真的
Yeah, a nice evening out with friends.
和朋友们一起出去,度过一个美好的夜晚
Sounds fun.
听起来很有趣
As in fun.
权当娱乐
A double date it is.
那就四人约会吧
Ok.
好的
So, we will see you tonight.
那我们晚上见
Ok. Ok.
好,好的
Hello, Damon.
你好,达蒙
Ever hear of knocking?
没学过敲门吗
An invitation wasn't necessary.
不需要受邀进入
I'm surprised that no living person resides here.
我很惊讶,竟然没有活人居住在此处
Is it just you and your brother?
就只有你们兄弟俩?
Yeah.
是啊
How do you keep off all the vampires?
家里来吸血鬼怎么办
Killed 'em.
杀掉咯
Damn!
该死
Have a seat, Damon.
请坐,达蒙
I was hoping we could have a word.
希望我们可以谈谈
Sure.
当然
Freak.
怪胎
We've taken up residence at a farm house just outside of town.
我们目前居住在城外的一间农舍里
It'll suffice for now.
暂且足矣
All 25 vampires?
所有25个吸血鬼?
Not all. Some.
不是所有,几个而已
I imagine that a few have already left town.
我想有些已经离开镇上
Others are probably still in the woods
其他的可能还留在森林里
Or, like us, acclimating.
或者,像我们一样,学着适应
How'd they get out of the tomb?
他们是怎么爬出坟墓的
I think the witch screwed up that part of her hocuspocus.
我想是那个女巫的巫术有些失效了
I understand from Anna
我听安娜说
That the founding families still have a secretcouncil?
创始家族还有个秘密的理事会
And you're a part of it.
而你是其中一员
Pfft. That's ridiculous.
荒谬
I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet, Damon.
达蒙,我从彗星出现时就来神秘瀑布镇了
I'm up to speed.
我熟悉形势的
So am I.
我也一样
And now that you've infiltrated the council,
既然你已打入理事会内部
I'll need to know everything they know.
我需要了解他们所知道的一切
Starting with a list of names
从理事会所有成员
Of all the council members and their families.
及其家人的名单开始
And everyone you've supplied with vervain.
还有所有你已供给马鞭草的人
Yes, that will have to stop immediately.
是的,立即停止供应
What exactly are you trying to achieve?
你们到底想要怎样
Mystic falls is our home, Damon.
神秘瀑布镇是我们的家园,达蒙
They took that from us.
他们霸占了它
Our land, our home.
我们的领地,我们的家园
It's time we rebuild.
收复失地的时候到了
What, are you crazy?
什么,你疯了吗
That was 1864.
那是在1864年
Wake up, woman.
醒醒吧,女人
The world has moved on.
时代不同了
As a reward for your help,
作为报酬
I'm willing to give you what you want most.
我愿意给你最渴望的东西
I want nothing.
我不渴望任何东西
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
You wouldn't even know where she was.
你都不知道她在哪儿
You've been under the ground for the last 1 1/2 centuries.
你在地下都埋了一个半世纪了
Katherine and I were best friends
我和凯瑟琳一直是最好的朋友
long before we came to Mystic Falls, Damon.
早在来神秘瀑布镇之前就是,达蒙
I know how she thinks.
我了解她的想法
I know her patterns.
知道她的行事作风
I know where to find her.
我知道哪里能找到她
I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again.
我现在没有一丝再见凯瑟琳的想法了
And there's no way in hell I'm gonna play the role of your little minion
而且,让我做你的跟班,门都没有
I'm not asking for your help, Damon.
达蒙,我不是在请求你的帮助
Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness.
寻找凯瑟琳只不过是我在表示善意
The rest is nonnegotiable.
其余没有商量余地
I have 400 years on you, little boy.
小子,我比你多活了四百年
I'll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it.
让你粉身碎骨,简直就是易如反掌
I'll be in touch.
我会再联络你的
You got me flowers.
你给我买花了
Well, I figured it's a date,
我想既然是个约会
why not do it right?
何不做得有模有样
I would have driven, too,
我本想开车来接你的
But you're the one with the car.
但只有你有车,我可没有
You know, you'd think that
我说,细细推算
for someone who was around when the car was invented,
早在汽车刚发明的时代你就在世了
that you'd have one.
该有一辆才对
Oh, I have one.
有倒是有一辆
I just never drive it.
只是我从来没开过
You know, it's not too late to cancel.
现在取消约会还不晚
Why would we do that?
为什么要取消
I don't know. It just seems surreal.
我说不清,感觉不太现实
Like maybe we weren't meant to get to the normal part.
也许我们注定过不了普通人的生活
That's exactly why we're going to do it.
所以我们才要去参加约会啊
We're going to go out,
我们要出去
have some fun,
找点乐子
And try to remember that we don't have to be so serious.
告诉自己,不必每天提心吊胆
Listen, when I decided to stay here and to get to know you,
听我说,当我决定留下来认识你时
It was so that I could do things like this.
就希望能像现在这样
I could bring my girlfriend flowers,
给女朋友买花
take her out on a date,
带她出去约会
try to be normal.
试着过普通人的生活
Have you ever even been on a double date before?
你之前有过四人约会的经历吗
Oh, absolutely.
当然
Um, 1972. Hef and the twins.
1972年,同海夫及双胞胎姐妹花
What?
什么
Yeah. Playmates. I got Miss. June.
没错,花花公子玩伴,我的女伴可是六月女郎
Are you serious?
是真的吗
Miss Sommers?
萨默斯小姐吗
Yes? Hi, Pearl.
是我,你好珍珠
Hi. This is my daughter Annabelle.
你好,这是我女儿安娜贝拉
Of course. Jeremy's friend.
认识,杰里米的朋友
Nice to see you, Miss Sommers.
萨默斯小姐,见到你很高兴
Oh, Jenna, please.
叫我珍娜就行
This property was in my brotherinlaw's family for generations.
这块房产是我姐夫家祖传的
It's one of the original structures in Mystic Falls,
是神秘瀑布镇最早的建筑之一
used to be one of those oldfashioned drug store thingies.
曾经是个类似老式药房的地方
You mean an apothecary?
你是说药铺吗
Yeah.
正是
You don't say.
真是古风古韵呢
Sorry, if it's musty.
抱歉,可能有点霉味
No one's been in here for months.
很久没人来过了
I'll use my imagination.
想象得到
Annabelle.
安娜贝拉
Coming, mother.
来了,母亲
What's with the glasses inside?
干嘛在室内戴墨镜
Ahem, my eyes are a little sensitive today.
我的眼睛今天有点敏感
You're new around here.
你是新搬来的
Oh, on the contrary.
正相反的
I'm very old.
我是老住户
Bourbon neat
波旁威士忌,不加冰
I haven't been gone that long.
我离开也不是特别久
I would remember someone who looked like you.
像你这样的俊男,我要见过怎会忘记
Yeah? Where'd you go?
是吗,你去哪了
Around, about.
四处漂流
Been there.
也经历过
I love to see a man drown his sorrows.
我喜欢看男人借酒浇愁的样子
It'so sxy.
太性感了
It's more like nursing my wounds.
我是在舔舐伤口
And you?
你呢
I was supposed to be interviewing for the bartender job,
我本是来应聘酒保的
But, um, I think the manager blew me off.
不过呢,我想,经理放了我的鸽子
Well, that's not very nice.
这可不太好
Yeah. Last time I was in town,
我上次在镇上的时候
I slept with her boyfriend.
睡了她男朋友
Well, that's not very nice, either.
这也不太好
It happens.
难免嘛
Yes, it does.
是啊
Kelly?
凯丽?
Kelly Donovan.
凯丽·多诺万
Jen!
阿珍
I heard you were back in town.
我听说你回来了
You used to babysit me
你以前给我当过保姆呢
And then, I used to party with her.
我以前总跟她一起疯
This woman was crazy.
这个女人太疯狂了
Not as crazy as you.
不及你疯狂
Ha, not anymore.
都已经风光不再了
Well, sit, drink.
坐下,来一杯
Uh, I shouldn't.
我不能的
I'm responsible now, haven't you heard?
我现在得以身作则了,你没听说吗
Then take a night off. It's good for the soul.
放纵一晚,有益身心
Great for the soul.
身心舒坦
This is not gonna end well.
待会儿肯定都烂醉如泥
Can't wait.
求之不得
I hate this house.
我恨这座房子
It's better than the tomb.
总胜过墓里
I didn't stay locked up for 145 years to end up locked up here.
我被关了145年,可不希望再被关在这儿
Maybe you should quit complaining.
或许你应该停止抱怨
You gonna stop me?
你有本事管我?
Let it be, Frederick.
算了吧,弗雷德里克
You heard what Pearl said.
你听到珍珠说的了
I don't care what Pearl said.
我才不在乎珍珠怎么说
What you got, boy?
你有什么本事,臭小子
Try that again.
再来呀
Back off.
后退
We don't fight each other.
不得自相残杀
Those are the rules.
这是规矩
And I'm tired of your rules. I want out of this house.
我受够了你的规矩,我要离开这房子
Why can't we go into town?
我们为什么不能去镇上
Eventually.
最终会的
But for now, we have to keep a low profile.
不过目前,我们必须保持低调
No one knows who I am.
没人知道我是谁
The salvatore brothers do.
塞尔瓦托兄弟知道
And I wish to hell I could run into them.
我打心眼里盼着能碰上他们呢
They're the reason we were caught in the first place.
就是因为他们我们才被抓
So, uh, Matt, how do you like working here?
马特,在这儿工作感觉怎么样
Uh, it's not that bad.
挺不赖的
Wait staff comes out pretty good.
当服务员比想象中好
You know, they can't keep a bartender to save their lives.
酒保总不能包揽所有活计
I actually put my mom up for the job.
其实,我推荐我妈来做酒保了
How's that been having Kelly back?
凯丽又回来了,感觉怎么样
You know, the same old Kelly.
你也知道,还不是老样子
She's, uh, she's trying, sort of.
她...也在试着改变
Kelly and my mom were best friends growing up.
凯丽是我妈妈最好的朋友,从小一起长大
That's how Matt and I first met.
我和马特就是那么认识的
We shared a crib together.
我们还睡过同一张婴儿床呢
You're kidding.
不会吧
No, we've, uh, known each other our whole lives.
是啊,我们从生下来就认识了
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑啊
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿
Bethanne and I are going out for a bit.
我和贝瑟恩要出去一下
Hit the town. Kick up our heels.
去镇里转转,舒展下筋骨
But we're not supposed to leave.
可我们不能随便出去
Miss Pearl made that very clear.
珍珠小姐已说得很清楚
You gonna stop me?
你打算阻止我吗
I didn't think so.
劝你还是算了
Anna. Surprised?
安娜,意外吗
I, uh, I thought you and your mom were leaving town.
我以为你妈妈要带你离开小镇呢
Oh, change of plans.
计划有点变动
I'm sorry. I thought you'd be psyched.
抱歉,我以为你会很高兴呢
No! No, no, I mean, I am.
不不不,我是说,我很高兴
Of course I am.
当然高兴了
All right, then.
那好吧
Step aside.
让我进去
Don't be grumpy.
别闷闷不乐
It can't be that bad.
事情不会那么糟的
You'd be surprised.
你无法想象
My primary reason for existence has abandoned me.
我存在的全部意义已弃我而去
And, after today's events,
再经过今天的事
the remains of the shaky ground that I walk on
我心存的最后一丝希望
are about to go kaboom.
也要灰飞烟灭了
Let's get hammered.
让我们一醉方休吧
Let's.
来吧
At least they're having fun.
至少他们玩得很开心
They're drunk.
他们是喝醉了
Remember when Elena's parents busted us here
还记得返校日那天,埃琳娜的爸妈
after homecoming?
和我们撞个正着吗
Oh, my God, yes! We were wasted.
天啊,是,我记得,我们都喝晕了
It was the first time I ever got drunk.
那是我有史以来第一次醉酒
I blame Matt.
都怪马特
Her parents got seated at the next booth.
她爸妈坐在了旁边座位上
Oh, and Matt had me pretend that I was choking
然后马特就让我假装噎住了
so we could get away.
好借机逃跑
Except her dad was a doctor,
可惜她爸是医生
so, he jumped up to save her.
于是他跳过来想救她
And I ran and slipped on the wet floor
我拔腿就跑,在湿地板上滑倒了
and bit it.
摔了个嘴啃泥
In front of everyone.
当着所有人的面啊
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
3 stitches, a hangover for days,
缝了三针,大醉不醒
and I was grounded from seeing this one for a week.
还一星期不许见这个家伙
Well, I'm gonna go to the restroom.
我要去一下洗手间
Elena?
埃琳娜
Quick, hide. We're not here.
赶紧,躲起来,假装我们不在这儿
Why? Where'd we go?
为什么,我们要去哪儿
Children under our care at 5:00 o'clock.
那些小屁孩就在五点钟方向
This is not role modelish.
我们现在可不是什么好榜样
Damn.
该死
Ok, so, uh, what made you and your mom decide to stay in town?
那你和你妈妈为什么决定留下来
Oh, she got this business opportunity.
她正好碰到桩好生意
She's gonna open up a little store.
她要开个小店
It's always be her dream.
这是她一直以来的梦想
So, yeah, we're staying.
所以,我们就留下来啦
And I'm thinking about going back to high school.
我正在考虑回学校读高中
So, you'll be seeing a lot more of me.
所以呢,你以后会经常见到我的
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
Enough of home schooling.
我受够在家自学了
You know? I'd like to be a normal teen for once.
也想当一次普通的青少年
But I have to ask my mom first. She'll have an opinion.
不过得先征求我妈同意,她来做决定
Yeah, well, I wish you were there now.
我早就盼着你回来了
I actually have to write another paper.
我还得再写篇论文
I was thinking about squeezing one more out
我正琢磨着继续挖掘
on the vampires of mystic falls.
神秘瀑布镇上吸血鬼的故事
Really?
真的吗
Haven't you exhausted the subject?
那题材还没挖完?
No. No, I want to go deeper, you know?
当然没有,我想深入挖掘,你明白吗
I want to understand
我想知道
why people were labeled as vampires back in the day.
当年那些人为什么被叫做吸血鬼
I mean, maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
我是说,也许吸血鬼真的存在呢
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是跟世人的成见不太一样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Maybe they're normal and good,
也许他们很普通,善良
just outsiders, you know?
只是被边缘化了,你明白吗
Um, misunderstood.
被人误解
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
Don't you think it could be possible?
你不觉得存在这种可能性吗
You did give me all that info.
你给了我那么多相关资料
Jeremy, I made it up, ok?
杰里米,那都是我随便编的,好吗
I mean, you were all cute and fluffy
我是说,你当时帅帅的招人喜欢
and I wanted to make a good impression.
我只是想给你留下好印象
Is there anything you're not good at?
世界上还有什么你不擅长的吗
Double dating.
四人约会
This is all kinda new to me.
我这还是头一遭
I usually keep to myself. I don't always fit in.
我总是独来独往,不太合群
That's because you're that guy.
因为你就是那种人
What guy?
哪种人
The guy who seems like he has everything
那种坐拥一切的人
So, people don't kinda run the other way.
令普通人敬而远之
Is that what I seem like?
我像这种人啊
Pretty much.
非常像
What a dick.
我真是个混蛋哈
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What?
什么
Well, the point of this
这次约会是为了
was to show him how much you care about Stefan.
告诉他你有多在乎斯特凡
You're not to hopscotch down memory lane.
而不是为了叙旧
I was just trying to make conversation.
我只是想找点话题
Well, try less.
少找点吧
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
I'm sorry. You have the wrong person.
不好意思,你认错人了
Elena, come on.
埃琳娜,走吧
My mistake.
我认错人了
How's everything going?
你们打得怎么样了
Matt's cheating.
马特作弊
No need. I'm awesome.
没那必要,我很强的
Stefan Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Is everything OK?
没什么事吧
Everything's great.
没事
So, you didn't recognize him?
你不认识他
You haven't seen him before?
以前也没见过他
No, there was nothing familiar about him at all.
没有,一点印象都没有
All right. Let's call it a night.
今晚就到这儿吧
You know? Send Matt and Caroline home?
送马特和卡罗琳回家
You know, the whole point of tonight
今晚出来约会的初衷
was to not have to deal with this stuff.
就是避开这些事情
We need to get through one night,
就这么一晚
one normal night.
就一个平凡的夜晚
You sure?
真的要
No, I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
But I don't know what else to do.
但我也想不出还能做什么
Look, if there's another vampire in town,
要是镇上还有其他吸血鬼
He'll still be here tomorrow.
他明天也跑不了
We'll deal with it tomorrow.
留着明天再解决吧
Ok.
好吧
Oh, it's them.
他们到了
Come here.
过来
This is much better than watching "Damon visit cougar town."
这比观看达蒙拜访熟女镇要好多了
No offense.
无意冒犯
Don't remind me.
别提醒我
Man, I've always wanted to see what it looks like in this place.
伙计,我一直都想进来看个究竟
Yeah, I guess it's, uh, a bit watch.
是吧,估计是有点看头
Ha! Yeah, my entire house could fit in here, like, twice.
当然,两个我家都放得进来
I feel like I've been here before.
我感觉好像以前来过这儿
It's weird.
真怪
Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?
你们想看点电影之类的吗
Whoa, these are great.
这些太棒了
That's, uh,
那是
Just a little hobby of mine.
我的一点小嗜好
I did the entire Mustang series when I was 9.
我9岁时组装过整套福特野马系列的车模
You like cars?
你很喜欢车
That's an understatement.
喜欢二字远不足以形容
Come with me.
跟我来
So, the thing about cherries,
樱桃该这么吃
You have to...
你得
Oh, my goddness.
我的小尤物
That's amazing. You were quick.
不错,真是一点就通
And that would be my cue.
看来我该闪人了
You giving up already?
你这么快就放弃了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
See you guys.
再见喽
Prepare yourself, my friend.
朋友,站稳了
Whoa, wait.
等下
How do you have this?
你从哪儿弄的
Got passed down through the family.
家族传下来的
Why don't...
那为什么不
Why don't you drive it?
为什么不开呢
Well, it, uh, doesn't run.
它发动不起来
I mean, it's not that I could figure out.
我修不了
Why would you keep a car that doesn't run?
这车都不能开了,干嘛还留着
Be more of a girl right now.
小女生就是小女生
Hey, why don't you come take a look at this for me?
何不帮我看一下呢
Elena, remember the old Camaro your dad used to have?
埃琳娜,还记得你爸那辆老卡马罗吧
Of course.
当然
Hey, I built and rebuilt that engine 20 times.
那辆车的引擎被我改装了20遍
Well, I don't like sports cars.
我不太喜欢跑车
They're too hard to make out in
太窄了不方便亲热
Nah, it wasn't that bad.
也不至于啦
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉,老兄
No, no.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
不必担心这个
You and Elena, you guys have a history
你和埃琳娜,有你们的过去
And ignoring it doesn't do anybody any good.
回避对谁都没好处
She's good with you.
你很适合她
You know, I wasn't sure, but she's happy
我本还不确定,但她现在很幸福
And I'm glad.
我就满足了
All right. Let's take a look at this.
好了,我们来看看车吧
Damn it!
该死
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Damn it!
真该死
Stupid shoe.
破鞋
Gotta pick up your other foot.
得把另一只跟也弄掉
Thanks.
谢谢
There you go.
可以了
Thanks.
谢谢
I think.
我想还成
Was that Damon Salvatore you were with?
刚才和你在一起的是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗
The one and only.
就是他
You know him?
你认识他
We go way back.
老朋友了
He still live out by Miller Lane?
他还住在磨坊巷吗
Uh, he lives in the old boarding house by Wickery Bridge.
他住在维克里大桥附近一幢旧公寓
He's still in there if you wanna say "Hi."
如果你想过去打个招呼,他还在酒吧里
I'd rather stay here and talk to you.
我更愿意留在这里和你聊聊天
Nice.
好哇
Very smooth with the shoe and the flirt.
你很擅长处理鞋子和调情嘛
But I'm a little drunk.
但是我有点喝醉了
And hot guy plus drunk me equals very bad things.
我喝醉时和帅哥一起会出乱子
No.
不了
I'm pretty sure you'd like it.
我相信你会喜欢的
Sorry.
不好意思
That was a seriously lame pickup.
你这一招实在太逊了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
That is a nice scent you're wearing. What is it?
你身上有股很香的味道,是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It was a gift.
别人送我的
And that is a cab, so.
来出租车了,我该走了
Vervain.
马鞭草
Making it hard to find something to eat in this town.
想在这镇上找点吃的要困难咯
Caroline I don't want to talk about it.
卡罗琳,我不想谈
You are being ridiculous.
你在胡思乱想
And insecure and stupid.
而且很傻很没安全感
But that doesn't change the fact
但这些并不能改变
That Matt's always gonna be in love with you
马特一直爱着你
And I'm always gonna be the backup.
而我总是备胎这个事实
You're not the backup. Yes, I am.
你不是备胎,我就是
I'm Matt's Elena backup.
我是马特的替补埃琳娜
I'm your Bonnie backup.
我是你的替补邦妮
Now it's about me and Bonnie?
怎么又扯上我和邦妮了
You don't get it.
你还是不懂
Why would you?
你怎么会懂呢
You're everyone's first choice.
你是所有人的首选
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
You know what?
我说
Why don't you guys go ahead
你们何不开它出去
And take it for a spin?
转一圈
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,当然
Caroline.
卡罗琳
You all right?
你还好吧
If it's not vampire's, it's girlfriend's.
不是吸血鬼的麻烦,就是女友的麻烦
All right. Roast beef, turkey.
很好,烤牛肉,火鸡
What do you want?
你想吃哪样
Oh, let's do the works.
一起做吧
Pile it high.
越多越好
All right. I like your style.
好吧,我喜欢你这风格
Will you grab the bread for me?
面包递我好吗
Ok.
好的
What are you doing?
你怎么了
It's just a cut.
不小心切到手了
Will you hand me that towel?
能把那条巾递我吗
I... I... I can't.
我,我,我不能
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你怕血吗,安娜
What's the matter?
怎么了呀
It's just blood, Anna.
只是点血,安娜
What are you doing? I knew it.
你这是干什么,我就知道
Go for it.
来喝吧
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jenna. Hey, what's, uh...
珍娜,嘿,怎
What's up?
怎么了
Regret.
真遗憾
Make sure you lock that up.
记得锁门
Did I just pass their driveway?
我是不是开过车道了
Uh, I think it's up there.
我想就在前面吧
This is an amazing car.
这车太酷了
Did I pass?
我合格了吗
The whole double date thing
这次四人约会
Was obviously a test
显然是在考验我
To see how I would do around Elena.
看我是否还对埃琳娜有感情
I don't know.
我不知道
You were reminiscing
你整晚都在回忆
About the Elena years all night.
和埃琳娜在一起的那段日子
Caroline,
卡罗琳
That stuff came before, ok?
那都是旧事了,明白吗
It's not just gonna go away.
不是随便就能忘记的
I know that, ok? No. No, you don't.
我明白的,行了吧,不不,你不明白
Because you're letting it turn you into a crazy person.
因为你正因此变得焦躁多虑
Look, it's my fault.
听着,是我不好
I, you know, I made it pretty clear early on
我,你知道,我明确表示过
That Elena still means something to me.
我对埃琳娜还是有感觉的
But all that talk,
但是刚才的谈话
That was just
那只是
2 old friends and some memories.
两个老朋友的一些回忆罢了
Tonight wasn't about me and Elena.
今晚的约会重点不是我和埃琳娜
I was there
我之所以来
Because I wanted to be with you.
是因为我想和你在一起
And I don't know what this means
我不知道这意味着什么
Or what we are,
也不知道我们走到了哪一步
But I do know that you're the only person
但我能确定的是,你是唯一一个
I want to be in this car with right now.
我希望此时在车里陪我的人
I don't even know if this makes sense,
我甚至不知道我是否说清楚了
Because I'm not really that good at expressing myself.
因为我并不善于表达自己
No, no.
没有,没有
I think you're doing just fine.
我觉得你说得挺好的
Sports cars.
跑车哈
Yeah.
是啊
Now that you've got me here.
既然你带我到这来了
What are you gonna do with me?
你想对我做什么呢
I'm going to...
我想
Going to do this.
干这个
Mom?
妈
Damon?
达蒙
Oh, my god. Matt.
天呐,马特
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I gotta... it's fine. Just go.
我得,没事,走吧
I...I'll take her home.
我送她回家
Thanks, man.
谢了,伙计
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Um, I needed some air.
出去逛逛
For 3 hours?
逛了3个小时
Tell me. Where have you been?
告诉我,你去哪了
Out.
出去了
I was out.
就是出去而已
Annabelle, don't do this.
安娜贝拉,别这样
I can't fight you, too.
我不想跟你也翻脸
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry I'm bailing.
抱歉我要走了
Just wish you'd let me drive you home.
让我送你回家吧
Normal people don't have chaperones
普通人是不需要护花使者
or bodyguards or babysitters.
保镖,或者保姆的
We're normal tonight, remember?
我们要过一个平凡的夜晚,记得吗
I know, I just get so worried about you.
我记得,但我很担心你
Stefan, I can't live every minute
斯特凡,我不能每时每刻
afraid that someone's gonna come after me.
都担心有人会来追杀我
I won't.
我不要那样
That's not living.
那算什么生活
Ok.
好吧
Call me when you get home safe?
到家后,给我打电话报个平安
Mmhmm. Ok.
嗯,好
Bye,Stefan. Bye.
再见,斯特凡,再见
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看着我
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Save the lecture. Look...
省省吧,听着
Damn it.
该死的
I remember them.
我记得他们
From 1864.
1864年的
They were in the tomb.
他们是原本在墓里的吸血鬼
Yeah.
是啊
About that.
关于这个嘛
Matt.
马特
I don't wanna hear it, mom.
我什么都不想听,妈妈
Matty, please.
求你了,马特
Do you know what I was doing tonight, mom?
妈妈,你知道我今晚干什么去了吗
I was having fun.
我原本玩得很开心
You know, trying to forget about
你知道吗,试着忘记那些
all the crap that I have to deal with every day?
我每天都面对的烦心事
Just enjoy a night with my friends.
和我的朋友好好开心一下
And then, there you are.
可是,你却跑来了
Wasted at the bar, where I work,
在我工作的酒吧里喝得烂醉
by the way, to pay the bills that you don't pay.
我必须自己养活自己,那本该是你的责任
And then you're off acting like a freaking kid?
但你呢,你就像个发酒疯的小孩
Hookin' up with some guy half your age.
还勾搭上了个小你一半的男生
I'm the kid, mom.
妈,我才是孩子
You're supposed to be responsible for me.
本该是你为我负责任的
I know, Matt.
我知道,马特
How was your night?
今晚过的怎么样
Oh, same old, same old. You?
就那样呗,你呢
Yep.
一样
So, where's Bethanne?
贝瑟恩去哪了
She won't be coming back.
她不会回来了
What happened? Where is she?
发生了什么事,她人呢
Well, you were right.
好吧,你是对的
We shouldn't have left.
我们不该离开这里
No.
确实
You hungry?
饿吗
Next time, you'll listen to me.
下次,你给我老实听话
I'm home.
我到家了
Teeth brushed, ready for bed.
刷好牙,准备睡了
Safe and sound.
平安无事
Oh, good. I'm glad.
哦,很好,真是太好了
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
You sound serious.
你声音听起来很严肃
No, no.
不,不
Uh, not tonight.
今晚不说
You still have a few more minutes left of normal.
你平凡人的一天还剩几分钟
I'll pay you back tomorrow, ok?
我明天会告诉你的,好吗
I had a really nice time on our date tonight.
今晚的约会我玩的非常开心
Such a liar.
真会骗人
No, I'm serious.
不,我是说真的
In a way, it was exactly what it was supposed to be.
约会本来就该这样的嘛
I had a really nice time, too.
我也过的很开心
Could you help me out a little bit?
过来搭把手成吗
What the hell?
我的老天
I could have killed you.
我可能会杀了你的
Yeah, but you didn't.
对,但你没有
I should have.
我应该杀了你的
But you didn't.
但你没有
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
I knew this girl.
我认识一个女孩
Vicki.
薇姬
She, uh,
她...
She was attacked by an animal,
她遭到动物袭击
A bite to the neck.
咬到了脖子
She started acting crazy.
之后,她就开始举止失常
You know, weird,
就是,怪怪的
and it...and it seemed like drugs,
就像,吸了毒似的
But then, you showed me those articles.
但后来,你给我看了那些文章
And then, I saw your face, and how it changed.
之后,我又看到了你的脸发生了变化
That night in the cemetery when I kissed you.
就是我在墓地吻你的那晚
Look.
听着
You know you can't tell anyone, right?
不许告诉任何人,知道吗
Ha. Who'd believe me?
谁会信呢
You'd be surprised.
你怎见得
Why didn't you kill me?
为什么不杀我
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I'm a sucker for guys like you.
或许遇上你这样的人,我就手足无措了
Like what?
比如说
Lost.
迷失
Why would you confront me about it?
为什么非要找我质询真相
Why would you risk it?
为什么要冒这个险
Because if it was true maybe,
因为如果这一切都是真的
Maybe it's true about Vicki.
或许薇姬的事也是真的
And also because...
还有,因为
I want you to turn me.
我要你把我变成吸血鬼