手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集 达蒙百年痴情换来欺骗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries..."

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century,
一个世纪以来
I have lived in secret until now.
我都一直秘密地活着,直到现在
I know the risk, But I have to know her.
我知道很冒险,但我必须认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样
Our love for katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我们对凯瑟琳的爱不是真的,达蒙
It was real for me.
对我来说是真实的
I'm going to bring her back.
我要让她重返人世
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
凯瑟琳被咒语封在墓穴,保护着她
Tell me how to get in the tomb.
告诉我怎么进墓穴
The grimoire. Where is it?
用魔法书,书在哪里
Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert's.
在日记里找,乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记
The grimoire. It was Emily's, right?
魔法书是艾米莉的,对吗
That's what you need to reverse the spell.
要想破除咒语,必须要那本魔法书
I'll help you.
我帮你
You just couldn't live without me, huh?
你的世界离开我就不转了,是吧
Your eye!
你的眼睛
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
Where'd who go? Anna.
谁去哪儿了,安娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
I wouldn't.
我是你的话可不会试图逃跑
Don't try to escape.
不要试图逃跑
Don't even move.
动都别动
Do you uerstand?
明白了吗
I understand.
明白了
Seriously?!
不是吧你
I told her not to move!
我控制她的意识让她别动
I did that eye thing you taught me.
我用你教我的魅惑术了
You forgot the lesson about vervain.
你忘了马鞭草那一课了
She takes a vampire venom, duh!
她服用了吸血鬼的天敌马鞭草
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁,想怎么样
Doesn't matter.
那不重要
Bonnie?
邦妮
Oh, my god!
天啊
Anna took Elena.
安娜抓走了埃琳娜
Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails.
我从你给我的600封语音邮件中知道了
Damon, all night long,
达蒙,一整夜来
every single street in town, I've been searching.
我搜遍了镇上的每一条街
What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?
如果你的血仍残留在她体内怎么办
Well, then at least you know you'll see her again.
那至少你可以再见到她
Please.
求你了
What do you know?
你知道什么
You were with Anna. You must know where she's living.
你见过安娜,你一定知道她住在哪里
Just tell me where I can find her.
告诉我去哪里找她
Nope. You can go.
不,你可以走了
Really.
真的
You know, all I can remember is hating you.
我对你的感觉就是厌恶
There might have been a time when that was different,
也许曾经有某些时候不是那样
But your choices have erased anything good about you.
但你的选择抹去了你的一切善良品质
But see, I also know that you have
我也知道你有
just as much reason to hate me.
同样多的理由来厌恶我
This all began with me.
一切因我而起
Katherine got taken away from you
凯瑟琳从你身边被带走
Because me.
都是因为我
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
So please,
那求求你
Just tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
It's Elena, Damon.
那可是埃琳娜,达蒙
If you know something...tell me.
如果你知道什么,告诉我
I mean this sincerely.
我很诚恳地说一句
I hope Elena dies.
我希望埃琳娜死
Bonnie.
邦妮
Elena?
埃琳娜
Oh, you're ok!
幸好你没事
My head...Come here.
我的头...来
Oh, my god! Ben is a
噢,天呐,本是个...
Shh. They can hear.
嘘,他们能听见
I was so stupid!
我真傻
Oh, he had all of us fooled.
哦,他愚弄了我们
What's going on? why are we here?
发生什么了,我们为什么在这
It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book
一定是有关墓穴和艾米莉魔法书的事
Spell book?
魔法书
Damon said that it could be used to open the tomb.
达蒙说那书可以用来打开墓穴
Why didn't I know about any of this?
为什么我一点都不知道
I was trying to keep you out of it,
我试着让你置身事外
Hoping it would never come to this.
希望永远不会到今天的地步
Come to what?
到哪一步
They need a witch...
他们需要一个女巫
To break the spell and let the vampires out.
去打破咒语,让吸血鬼出来
No way. I know
不可能,我知道
You're wasting your time.
你们是在浪费时间
I'm not going to help you.
我不会帮你们的
That's why she's here.
所以才把她抓来啊
Motivation for you to behave.
好让你乖乖就范
You know, you shouldn't be so desperate.
你不该对我表现那么饥渴的
You made it too easy.
你让一切变得太简单了
She wants to talk to you.
她需要跟你谈谈
Elena gilbert.
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
You really are Katherine's doppelganger.
你真的跟凯瑟琳长得一模一样
You must have the Salvatore boys reeling.
一定把塞尔瓦托兄弟迷得神魂颠倒
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Anna.
我是安娜
Your brother may have mentioned me.
你弟弟或许提到过我吧
I mean, we're, like, practically dating.
我是说,我们,几乎在约会了
Ten kegs?
十桶
You know how much damage we could do with ten kegs?
你知道十桶酒能让我们干出多少疯事吗
Duke's got it all hooked up.
杜克都安排好了
Duke's a douche.
杜克是个傻子
Yeah, a douche with ten kegs.
能搞到10桶酒的傻子
Aka, my new best friend.
亦称,我新交的最好朋友
What's the problem, Gilbert?
你有什么意见吗,吉尔伯特
Don't have one, Lockwood.
完全没有,洛克伍德
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
You ever get bored of it? of what?
你有没有感到厌倦,厌倦什么
Yourself?
你自己
Keep laughing, buddy.
继续嘲笑吧,伙计
Hey, Jeremy.
嘿,杰里米
Where is Elena?
埃琳娜在哪儿
I have been texting her and Bonnie all day
我已经发信息给她和邦妮一整天了
about Duke's party. Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan.
邀她们参加杜克的派对,她和斯特凡去了什么地方
I am so not going to be one of those girls
我是不会变成那种
Who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend.
有了男朋友就玩消失的女孩
Who is Duke?
谁是杜克
Some guy that graduated a couple years ago.
一个几年前毕业的家伙
And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke.
他每次从杜克大学回来,都会办一场派对
Wait, Duke goes to Duke?
等等,去了杜克大学的杜克
His real name is bob or something.
他的真名是鲍勃或者什么的
He's a total ass. But he buys the beer.
他完全是个混蛋,但是他为啤酒买单
Maybe you should come.
或许你也该来
Uh, yeah. I don't think so.
那个,还是算了吧
No, seriously. Everyone goes.
不,我说真的,大家都去
Even quiet loner little brothers.
甚至那些不合群的小弟弟
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
So I have speech.
我有话要说
It is fully scripted and wellrehearsed.
我默默写了稿子,并且精心排练过
Are you ready for it?
你准备好了吗
You wrote a speech? yes.
你写了一篇演讲稿,是的
It's a "you kissed me
内容是关于,"你吻了我
And I don't want things to be weird" speech.
但我不希望我们之间的关系变得尴尬"
It's preemptive.
算是先发制人
Preemptive.
先发制人
Yeah, you know, in case you were having second thoughts or regrets
是的,以防你深思熟虑之后又后悔
Or we're,like, ooged out
或者我们都,很震惊
Ooged, huh?
震惊
Can I just get on with the speech part?
我可以直接开始"演讲"吗
Yeah, go for it.
好的,你开始吧
So I know that you don't think
我知道你不认为
That this is going to work out between us.
我们在一起会有结果
I just want to let you know that right here and right now,
我只是想让你知道此时此刻
I'm offering you an out.
我允许你退出
Like an escape clause.
就像一个免责条款
Why are you giving me an escape clause?
为什么你要给我一个免责条款
I don't want to make assumptions about what it is really doing here
我不想一个人胡思乱想我们之间到底是什么关系
Got it.
明白了
So, if you would like to exercise it,
那么如果你想使用免责条款的话
Just let me know.
告诉我
I'm good, but thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Ok.
好的
Good.
很好
Yeah. so...
是的,那么
See you for Duke's tonight. Yeah.
今晚在杜克的派对上见,好的
Yes?
什么事
Hi there.
你好
I'm looking for Bonnie.
我想找邦妮
She's not here.
她不在
Oh, do you know when she would
那你知道她什么时候...
Never.
无可奉告
You have quite an opinion for someone who doesn't know me.
你和我又不熟,我们好像有什么误解
You got some nerve knocking on a Bennett witch's door
你竟敢来敲贝内特女巫家的门
And asking her for anything.
还对她有所要求
What'd I do?
我做了什么
Spirits talk, Mr. Salvatore,
鬼魂也会说话,塞尔瓦托先生
And so does my granddaughter.
我的外孙女也告诉过我你的为人
You are no friend to us.
你不是我们的朋友
Now get off my porch.
现在立刻给我滚开
Step outside and say that.
有种出来说
I am not Bonnie.
我可不是邦妮
You don't want to mess with me.
你最好不要惹我
Bonnie's not going to open the tomb.
邦妮不会打开墓穴的
Oh, I think she will.
我认为她会的
Do you really want Katherine out that bad?
你就那么想救凯瑟琳出来吗
Trust me.
相信我
No one I know wants to see that girl again.
没有人愿意再见到她
Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot.
除了达蒙,那个被爱冲昏了头脑的蠢货
Then what is it?
那你是为了什么
Or who is it?
或者是为了谁
My mother's in there.
我妈妈在里面
Katherine couldn't help herself.
凯瑟琳就是情不自禁
She just had tooy around with both of the Salvatore brothers.
她和塞尔瓦托两兄弟整日寻欢作乐
And when she got caught, so did my mother.
而她被抓住后,我妈妈也被抓了
I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away.
我眼看着乔纳森·吉尔伯特把她带走
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You really mean that, don't you?
你是真心的,对吧
Yeah, I think we'll skip the dead mom bonding
我们可以跳过缅怀妈妈的感情交流
so you can start serving a purpose.
好让你派上用场了
Which is what? Leverage.
是什么,人质
This belong to you?
这是你的吧
Elena, are you ok?
埃琳娜,你还好吧
She's fine, for now.
她很好,暂时而已
Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine.
魔法书在你手里的话她就会没事
I can get it. Which means your brother has it.
我会弄到,就是说在你哥哥手上
And I have the witch.
女巫在我手上
So one of you had better meet me
你们中最好有一个30分钟后
In the very public town square in 30 minutes
和我在市镇广场见面
So we can safely discuss how fun
这样我们可以好好商量
it's going to be to work together.
一起合作会多么有趣
Go ahead.
来吧
Grovel again. Oh, wait, no.
再求我一次啊,等等
I don't care.
我根本不在乎
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Keep them buttoned down.
看好她们
Compulsion won't work.
意识强迫是没用的
Just use violence Right. I got that.
武力解决就可以了,我明白
Sit. Behave.
坐下,乖点
You're the key to this. Literally.
你可算是打开古墓的关键,金钥匙啊
The one who opens the door.
一把可以打开古墓大门的钥匙
Tell me, how long have you been a witch?
告诉我,你成为女巫多久了
Is there anything to drink here?
有什么喝的吗
Are you offering?
你想提供些(血)吗
There's water on the nightstand.
床头柜上有水
Hey. can I have a sip?
嘿,给我喝一口吧
Come back in, shut the door!
回来,把门关上
Don't hurt her!
别弄伤她
Don't make me!
别逼我
Lock it.
锁上
Anna!
安娜
Hey, what, uh,
怎么了
What happened to you last night?
昨晚你是怎么回事
Sorry, I had to leave.
抱歉,我有事就先走了
I told your sister to tell you.
我让你姐姐告诉你了
Oh, I haven't seen her.
我还没见过她
Well, I gotta run, so
我赶时间
Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight?
你今晚想去参加派对吗
Do I what?
什么
The guy that's throwing it is a total douche,
那个办派对的人是个大傻帽
But it's, uh, it's supposed to be fun.
不过应该会好玩
I figured, you know, safety in numbers.
我觉得,人多安全嘛
So you're finally ready to go out with me, are you?
那就是说你终于愿意和我约会了,是吧
It's been a while since I've been to a party,
我已经很久没有参加过派对了
And I kind want to get back out there.
我挺想去的
And not be such a loner.
我不想再做个独行侠了
And, uh, I like you.
而且,我喜欢你
You're fun, and you're also kind of
你很风趣,当然你还有点
Strange and lurky, but,h, I guess I like that, too.
古怪和神秘,不过,我也喜欢那些
So, yeah, you should come to the party, with me.
所以,你也来参加派对吧,和我一起
It's in the woods by that old cemetery.
就在墓地附近的树林里
It's there, huh?
在那里啊
That sounds cool.
听起来很棒
Uh, I'll meet you
我们在那儿见
Ohok! Great!
好极了,真棒
Cool.
很好
Got a hot date,
是想钓小帅哥
or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family?
还是你想把吉尔伯特家族一网打尽呢
A party, right next to the old cemetery.
是个派对,就在老墓地的旁边
Isn't that nice of them?
他们竟然主动送上门
Lots of warm bloods for starving vampires.
那些饥饿的吸血鬼正好需要人血
I told you. I work alone.
我告诉过你了,我喜欢单干
Yeah, so do I.
当然,我也是
But you're minus a witch
但你缺个女巫
And I'm minus spell book.
而我少本魔法书
So what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Stefan will come after you, you know that.
斯特凡不会放过你,你知道的
For messing with Elena.
因为你惹了埃琳娜
Then he won't be too happy
那他到时候可该痛苦了
if I kill her when I don't get what I want.
因为我如果拿不到想要的东西,就会杀了她
When do you want to do this?
你想什么时候动手
God, it's like 1864 all over again.
天呐,好像又回到了1864年
You Salvatores are truly
你们塞尔瓦托兄弟
pathetic when it comes to women.
一遇到女人就变得很可悲
Tonight. After sundown.
今天晚上,太阳落山之后
Meet at the church.
在教堂会合
Witches don't have eternal life, right?
女巫是不能永生的,是吧
So you guys can die.
所以你们是会死的
Yeah, we can die.
没错,我们会死的
That sucks.
那太糟了
Stefan!
斯特凡
Let's get outside.
快出去
When the sun goes down,
太阳下山之后
leave town.
滚出小镇
If I ever see you again,
如果再让我看到你
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
How did you know where we we?
你怎么知道我们在哪里
Many things can feel of a witch's power.
很多东西可以感应到一个女巫的能量
Worry, anger.
焦虑,愤怒
After Stefan told me that they had
斯特凡告诉我你被他们带走之后
taken you, I had a lot of both?
那两样我都感应到了
Simple locator spell was easy after that.
用定位咒语很简单就找到你们了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
About all of this.
所有的一切
Not as sorry as they're gonna be.
他们会比你感到更抱歉
So what do we do now?
我们现在要做什么
For now, you need to stay here.
现在你们要呆在这里
A prisoner, in my own home?
当一个囚犯,在自己家里
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
I can't protect you if you leave the house.
你们离开房子,我就保护不了你们了
We'll protect ourselves.
我们可以自己保护自己
We need to let him have Katherine back.
我们最好帮他把凯瑟琳放出来
He's not going to stop until he gets her.
不然他是不会善罢甘休的
If we help him, maybe that ends it.
如果我们帮了他,一切可能到此为止
No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants.
不,他不该得到他想要的
What other choice do we have?
我们还有别的选择吗
Witches being pulled down by vampire problems.
女巫总会被牵涉进吸血鬼的事情里
As much as we tried to do to stay out of it.
越想躲开,却越是躲不开
I'll open the tomb.
我会去打开那个墓的
You get your brother'girl,
你把你哥哥的心上人救出来
and destroy the rest with fire.
然后用火烧了其他吸血鬼
Then this will be all over.
这样一切就都结束了
We still have to get Damon to agree.
我们还是得去征得达蒙的同意
He already agreed once.
他已经同意过一次了
Yeah, and then we double cross him.
没错,但我们都骗了他
So now he's angry.
所以他现在很愤怒
He's hurt. there's a difference.
他是被伤到了,二者是不同的
I think I know what I have to do.
我知道要怎么做
You've got to be kidding me.
你是和我开玩笑吗
It was Stefan.
是斯特凡干的
There was nothing I could shut up! Stop talking.
我没办法,闭嘴,别再说了
Without the witch,
没有那个女巫
we don't have Damon or the grimoire.
也就没有达蒙和魔法书
Damon's not going to stop.
达蒙不会罢手的
He'll find a way to get in.
他会想办法进去的
And we're going to be there when he does.
到时候我们呆在那里就行了
I'm going to have to change the locks.
看来我得换锁了
Did you stage a jailbreak?
你逃出来了吗
Stefan.
斯特凡
oh, brother.
哦,我的兄弟
Ever the white knight.
永远都是那个白衣骑士
I convinced Bonnie to help you.
我说服邦妮帮你了
I doubt that.
我不相信
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry
我不会对你说抱歉的
We got the grimoire without you last night,
因为昨晚我们背着你拿到了魔法书
Because I'm not, really.
我真的没感到抱歉
Well, at least you're honest.
至少你很诚实
I was protecting the people I love, Damon.
达蒙,我在保护我爱的人
But so were you,
不过你也是
In your own, twisted way.
用你自己那扭曲的方式
And as hard as it is to figure,
尽管很难想明白
We're all on the same side,
但我们其实在同一阵营
after the same thing.
我们的目标是一致的
Not interested. Yes, you are.
不感兴趣,不,你感兴趣
Because you were willing to work with us yesterday.
你昨天还想着跟我们一起干的
Fool me once, shame on you.
你们骗了我一次,太可耻了
Ok, when we were in Atlanta,
好吧,那我们在亚特兰大的时候
why didn't you use your compulsion on me?
你为什么不用你的意念控制我
Who's to say I didn't?
谁说我没有
You didn't.
你没有
I know you didn't.
我知道你没有
But you could have.
但你本来可以那样做的
You and I...
你和我
We have something.
我们之间有些共通之处
An understanding.
是相互理解
And I know that my betrayal hurt you,
我的背叛伤害了你
different from how it is with you and Stefan,
那跟斯特凡背叛了你不一样
But I'm promising you this now,
但我现在向你保证
I'll help you get Katherine back.
我会帮你把凯瑟琳弄出来的
I wish I could believe you.
我真希望能相信你
Ask me if I'm lying now.
那你看看我是不是在说谎
You know I won't stop, by the way,
你知道我不会罢手的,顺便说一句
No matter what I do.
无论需要做什么
Then we'll deal with it.
那我们就成交
I didn't compel you in Atlanta
在亚特兰大,我没有用意识控制你
Because we were having fun.
因为当时我们很开心
I wanted it to be real.
我希望那是真实的
I'm trusting you.
我信任你
Don't make me regret it.
别让我后悔
The Duke party. I forgot.
我忘记了杜克的派对
I hope they stay clear of the church.
我希望他们远离教堂
Your hope, not mine.
你的愿望,可不是我的
Elena, hey.
埃琳娜,你好
Elena, oh, my god. Where have you been?
埃琳娜,天呐,你们到哪去了
Long story, no time to tell it.
说来话长,没时间细说
Wasn't talking to you. Sure you were.
又没和你说,别否认啊
We haven't met. I'm Matt.
我们以前从未见过,我叫马特
Matt, there's a reason we haven't met.
马特,我们素未谋面是有原因的
You and I are going that way.
你和我去那边
I'm sorry, you guys.
抱歉,失陪
Cleared the debris away.
断壁残垣都清理干净了
Set the torches like you asked.
按你的要求竖起火炬
We can get down now.
我们可以下去了
What is that?
那是什么
It's everything I need to destroy them.
全都是我用来消灭他们的工具
Are you sure Damon will come back with her?
你确定达蒙会带着她过来吗
Brother, witches.
弟弟,女巫们
Everything ok?
事情顺利吗
I just want to get this over with.
我只希望事情早点结束
Are we ready?
都准备好了吗
I guess so.
我觉得是
Done!
完成
Hey, uh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, man.
兄弟
Uh, you got any weed?
你有大麻吗
Wait, you're kidding me, right?
开玩笑吧
You act like a total dick every time we cross paths,
每次我们碰到一起,你就像个混蛋
And now you want to party with me?
现在又想和我一起狂欢了吗
I'm not that wierd, I'm just asking question.
我没那么古怪,我只是问你有没有
Dude, I don't get you, man.
我搞不懂你,兄弟
It's a party.
是个派对啊
You're a partier, ok? There's no need to psychoanalyze it.
你也是来寻欢的,没必要揣测别人的心理
I don't party any more.
我已经不再寻欢作乐了
And even if I did, it wouldn't be with you.
就算要,也不会和你
No problem.
那好
Carry on just standing there, by yourself.
继续自己一个人站在这
All alone.
孤独终老
The enemy of fun.
和快乐有仇
Do you even have any friends?
你有过真正的朋友吗
Thank God
天啊
Weird hello, but ok.
奇怪的问候,但还过得去
What's the matter? Uh, nothing, just...
怎么了,没什么
It's nothing.
什么事都没有
Come on, let walk.
我们去那边走走
Air.
Earth.
Fire.
Water.
That's it, just water from the tap?
就这样,自来水就行吗
As opposed to what?
不然你以为呢
I just figured mayb it would have to be blessed
我只是觉得应该是圣水
Or mystical or something.
或有施过魔法的水之类的
What's that?
那是什么
It's for Katherine.
给凯瑟琳准备的
Gotta have something to get her going.
总得吸些血才能恢复体力
Unless your girl's offering a vein to tap.
除非你女朋友愿意贡献她的鲜血
Admit it
承认吧
You can't wait to get rid of me.
你迫不及待地想摆脱我
I can't wait to get rid of you.
我很想摆脱你
You ready?
准备好了吗
This place is wild.
真是一片荒林野地啊
You kinda like dead people, huh?
你似乎挺喜欢死人嘛
I'm strange, remember?
我是个怪人啊,你自己说的
You ok?
你还好吗
This place makes me think about someone.
这地方让我回想起来一个人
A dead someone?
已经去世了吗
No, no, just...
没有,只是
Someone I used to know.
一个以前认识的人
We made it all of what, 37 minutes in that party?
我们在派对上只待了37分钟吗
Not your scene?
你不喜欢吗
No, I'm not really sure what my scene is anymore.
是啊,我也不知道自己喜欢什么了
So what do you say? You want to be part of my nonscene?
你意下如何,愿意当我的知己吗
I would happily be a part of your nonscene,
我很乐意做你的知己
Except, uh, I'm leaving.
只是,我要走了
Wait, what?
等等,说什么
Yeah. My mom and I are moving away.
我母亲和我要搬走了
That's that's a bummer.
那真是,真是太扫兴了
Yeah? Well, yeah.
是吗,当然
So...
那么
Guess this is goodbye.
今夜就是道别了
I guess it is.
我想也是
Anna, your face!
安娜你的脸
It's nothing. It didn't look like nothing.
没事,看起来不像没事
You didn't have to hit him that hard.
你用不着那么用力吧
Yes, I did.
我就想使劲打他
Grab him, and let's go.
带上他,我们走
I'm taking him to meet my mother.
我要带他见见我妈妈
Where's your date?
你女伴呢
Who knows?
管她呢
Ah, is the honeymoon over already?
过了蜜月期了吧
Maybe.
可能是
After all that grief you gave me about liking her.
你说喜欢她,我还悲伤了好一阵呢
I figured it would have lasted longer than five minutes.
我早就猜到你们只是三分钟热度
I just...I don't know if I can do the whole public couple thing,
我只是不知道,能否处理好做公开恋人
Sheshe seems like she might be a little clingy.
她,她有点太粘人了
Well, good.
挺好
I need my boy single anyway.
我哥们还是单身比较好
Incoming.
来了
There you are. Here I am.
你在这呢,是啊
Yeah, well, I'm not drunk enough,
我还没深醉
So I'm just going to go get another beer.
我过去再拿瓶啤酒
So...
那么
So.
什么
I have another speech.
我又有话要说
Ok.
说吧
The hand thing with Elena,
在埃琳娜面前牵手
it was lame.
其实很差劲
Well, I was lame.
是我很差劲
And, hey, your feelings for Elena aside,
其实,抛开你对埃琳娜的旧情不说
Damon was there,
达蒙当时也在场
And he was always such a jerk to me.
他以前总是对我很不好
And...
所以
I wanted to show off that I was with the good guy.
我想炫耀一下我在跟一个好男孩在一起
So, anyway, I was lame.
最终说来,我很差劲
So...
那么
Forgiven?
原谅我吗
Yeah, course. Yeah.
当然原谅,当然
What do they say? Sounds like Latin
她们在念叨什么,听起来像拉丁语
I don't think it's Latin.
我不认为是拉丁语
What's happening?
这是怎么了
It worked!
起作用了
Of course it worked.
当然有用
Weave some fires to build.
准备好火
I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back.
我去拿点汽油,马上回来
You ready? What?
你准备好了吗,什么
You think I'm going to go in there by myself
你觉得我会一个人进去
So you can seal me in?
好让你们把我封在里面吗
Don't take her in.
别带她进去
I'll bring the walls down.
否则我立刻把门封上
You'll bring walls down if I don't.
如果我不带她,你才会关上墓门
You think I trust you?
你觉得我会信任你吗
As much as I trust you. Enough!
正如我也不信任你,够了
Both of you.
你们两个
Look, he needs leverage.
他需要人质
He needs to know that you're not going
他需要确认在他进去之后
to shut the door when he gets inside.
你们不会把他关在里面
I get it.
我明白
I'll go.
我跟你去
May I?
火把给我
Dark down there?
那里很黑吗
I thought I told you to leave.
我警告过让你滚蛋
I considered it.
我考虑过
Then I thought, screw you.
然后我就想,去你妈的
Hey, hero.
大英雄
I'm going down there to get my mother.
我要下去救我妈妈
Can't let you do that.
我不会让你这么做的
Well, Ben's about to make a main course out of Elena's little brother
那么本就要把埃琳娜的弟弟当大餐了
So you can stop me or him.
看你是阻止我还是他呢
Your choice.
你自己选吧
What is that?
那是什么
They can sense you.
他们能感觉到你
Now, where is she?!
她在哪儿
Damon!
达蒙
Hey, you're not going in there.
你不能进去
You think you can stop me?
你觉得你能阻止得了我吗
Bonnie...
邦妮
Why did you let her go in?
你为什么让她进去
Because she isn't coming out, baby.
因为她出不来了,宝贝
None of them are.
他们都出不来了
Do you think she cares about you?
你觉得她真的在乎你吗
You're disposable.
你死了也无关紧要
I don't care. She already gave me what I want.
我不在乎,她已经给了我想要的
You're going to say "eternal life"?
你是说永生吗
You're really that stupid?
你真那么蠢吗
You know, I've heard about you.
知道吗,我可听说过你
You don't feed.
你不喝人血
You're not strong enough to beat me.
你根本不够强壮,打不过我
Is that all you got?
你就这么点能耐吗
No.
当然不是
I got this.
我还有这个
Damon?
达蒙
Damon!
达蒙
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜去哪了
Damon took her inside.
达蒙带她进去了
What? Stefan!
什么,斯特凡
If you go in there, you won't come out.
你一旦进去了,就再也出不来了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Opening the door didn't remove the seal,
打开大门并不代表解除了封印
it just opened the door.
只不过是开了门而已
What's the seal?
什么封印
Some seals keep vampires from entering.
有的封印禁止吸血鬼进入
This one keeps them from...
我的封印阻止他们...
coming out.
出来
Elena's human.
埃琳娜是人类
She can leave.
她出得来
Anna and Katherine can't.
安娜和凯瑟琳出不来
Damon can't.
达蒙也出不来
You weren't even planning on breaking the spell, were you?
你从没打算过解除咒语,对吧
I told you.
我说过的
I ll protect my own.
我得保护好自己的同类
Elena can get out. That's all that matters.
埃琳娜能出得来,那就足够了
You must have a taste for it.
你肯定是享受这些
You scream and shriek and even bother to escape,
你鬼喊狼嚎,拼命想逃出来
but then you just come right back to it.
但然后还是回到了这里
God! Mother!
天呐,妈妈
Your boyfriend did this, you know.
都是拜你男朋友所赐
His father did.
是他父亲所为
And Jonathan Gilbert.
还有乔纳森·吉尔伯特
Made a choice a long time ago
早就注定了要用
that it would be Gilbert Blood that brought her back to life.
吉尔伯特家族的血液将她唤醒
I had Jeremy all ready to go, but...
我准备好了杰里米,但是既然
Stefan!
斯特凡
You can't just leave him in there, grams!
你不能就这么把他留在里面,外婆
He made his choice!
是他自己做的决定
No. No.
不行
Here.
用这个
Just tell me what to do. I'll do it!
告诉我该怎么做,我自己来
We are not strong enough.
我们不够强大
Even if we were able to bring the seal down,
即便我们解除了封印
there's no guarantee that we could get it back up again.
也不能保证我们能再次将之封印
You said it yourself
是你自己说的
many things can fuel a witch's power.
很多东西能刺激女巫能量的爆发
Help me!
帮我吧
Or I'll do it alone.
不然我就自己来了
Please don't!
不要
Let her go!
放开她
No!
Go, go. I'll be right behind you.
快跑,我稍后就来
Anna!
安娜
Annabel.
安娜贝拉
Elena, Stefan...
埃琳娜,斯特凡他
He's right behind me.
他马上就出来
It's gonna be ok. We'll fix it.
会没事的,我们会解决的
What is it?
解决什么
I can't.
我不能
Can't? Can't what?
不能,不能什么
The spell's still up, we can't get them out.
咒语还在,我们还不能让他们出来
Yet.
暂时而已
You went in there not knowing if you could come back out?
你进去之前不知道可能出不来吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
I heard you scream.
我听到你的呼喊
We can't leave him in there.
我们不能把他留在里面
We promised him, both of us.
我们都对他保证过
I know.
我知道
Even if we're able to break through the seal,
即便我们能破除封印
we won't be able to hold it for long.
也撑不了多久
She's not here! Damon.
她不在这儿,达蒙
She's not here. What?
她不在这,什么
She's not here!
她根本不在里面
I think it's working!
开始起效了
I just wanted my mother back.
我只想带我妈妈出来
Jeremy's fine. He's outside.
杰里米没事,他在外面
We won't touch him.
我们不会伤害他的
Bonnie! Keep going!
邦妮,别停
They better hury.
他们最好快点
Stefan, they can't hold it much longer!
斯特凡,他们就快撑不住了
Damon, we need to get out of here.
达蒙,我们要出去了
It doesn't make sense. They locked her inside.
说不通啊,她明明被封在墓里
If we don't leave now,
要是我们现在不走
We're not getting out.
我们就出不去了
How could she not be in here?
她怎么会不在里面呢
It's not worth spending all of eternity down here!
不值得在这里度过永生
She's not worth it! No!
不值得为她这么做,不值得
Damon!
达蒙
Please.
求你了
Oh, my god!
天呐
I can't!
我不行了
Yes, you can!
你可以的
Is this for real?
这是真的吗
Is what for real?
什么是真的吗
You being all cool and honest and open?
你表现得如此大方,真诚,坦率
Speech number three?
又要发表第三次演讲吗
I want this to work.
我希望我们能成
And I'm scared that you're going to change your mind
我怕你会改变主意
And you're not going to want it.
会不想要这份感情
I don't want to mess it up.
我不想搞砸了
I don't want to mess it up, either.
我也不想弄砸了
He's ok.
他没事
He's all right.
他还好
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, let me help you.
嘿,我来扶你
Oh, I'm fine.
我没事
You don't need to coddle me, baby.
你不需要娇惯我,孩子
It was a big spell, grs.
那是个强大的咒语,外婆
I could tell it took a lot out of you.
我看出来你消耗了很多能量
I'll be fine.
我会好的
How's your head?
你的头怎么样呢
It's, uh, it's all right.
还好啦
I just I wish I knew how I pass out.
我,我真希望知道怎么晕过去的
I didn't drink that much, I swear
我没喝那么多,我发誓
And you don't remember anything?
你什么都不记得了
The whole thing's pretty cloudy. I just...
一切都好模糊,我...
I know how this looks.
我知道这看上去像什么样
I'mi'm sorry.
我,对不起
No, Jermy, don't be sorry.
没关系,杰里米,不需要道歉
You didn't do anything, ok?
你什么都没做,好吧
Ok.
好的
I've gotta head over to Bonnie's for a little bit,
我得去趟邦妮家
But is there anything that you need?
但你有什么需要的吗
Oh, no, I'm just I'm gonna crash.
没有,我只是,我就倒头大睡
Ok. well, Jenna's here, and I'll be back soon.
好吧,珍娜在家,我很快就回来
You knew Katherine wasn't in there.
你早知道凯瑟琳不在里面
You wouldn't have helped me.
说了的话你就不会帮我了
No!
Why do you get happy ending?
为什么你最后皆大欢喜
Damon, please, you wouldn't have helped me!
达蒙,求你了,那样你就不会帮我
You know you wouldn't!
你知道你不会的
Why do you get it and I don't?!
为什么你救了想要的人而我没有
The guard, the one of the church,
那个守卫,教堂里的一个
The one who lock us in!
把我们锁进去的那个
She promised to turn him
她答应要转化他
He was obsessed with her.
他当时迷恋上她了
She had him under her spell, like everybody else!
她控制了他,就像她对每个人一样
He let her go.
他放她走了
The last I saw her
我上次见她
was chicago.
是在芝加哥
1983.
1983年
She knew where you were, Damon.
她知道你在哪儿,达蒙
She didn't care.
她毫不在意
Sorry.
对不起
I just got the Bonnie's.
我刚到邦妮家
Everything all right? Yeah.
一切还好吗,还好
How's damon? Is he going to be ok?
达蒙怎么样,他会缓过来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Can I call you later?
我能不能一会再打给你
Yeah, of course.
好,当然可以
Here you go, Grams.
给你倒水了,外婆
Grams?
外婆
Grams, wake up!
外婆,醒醒
Grams!
外婆
Grams?!
外婆
Elena!
埃琳娜
Help!
帮帮我
Wake up!
醒醒
She's not breathing! she's not breathing!
她没有呼吸了,她没有呼吸了
Please, wake up!
求你了,醒醒吧
Yes, I need an ambulance. 2 Oak Street.
是的,我需要急救车,橡树街2号
It's an emergency. Quick
是急救,请迅速
No, no! I can fix this!
不,不,我能救她
Grams, I can fix this! Bonnie!
外婆,我能救她,邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 着迷的

联想记忆
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
weave [wi:v]

想一想再看

n. 编法,织法,编织
v. 编织,组合,编排

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
venom ['venəm]

想一想再看

n. 毒液,恶意

联想记忆
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 绝望的,不顾一切的

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。