Previously on homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
我操,是中情局
He's attacking us.
他在攻击我们
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
关掉系统,关掉,关掉
We've had a data breach in berlin.
柏林有数据外泄了
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件
It turned out to be a top secret document.
是份绝密文档
Who was the source of the leak? I have no idea.
泄密线人是谁,我不知道
And I will respect their trust whatever happens to me.
无论我将面临什么结果,我会尊重他们的信任
She's asking for the rest of it.
她在暗示要剩下的东西
You send that, it'll be intercepted, traced back to us.
你要是发过去,就会被拦截
Had a meeting with BND top brass.
跟德国联情局局长开了个会
Giving you 24 hours to leave the country.
给你24小时离境
But the Germans want a head on a spike.
但是德国人要找个替罪羊
So give them Saul's.
那就把索尔交出去
Welcome to Beirut.
贝鲁特欢迎你
It's good.
这酒不错
Shame I can't tempt you.
可惜我诱惑不到你
I'm nine months sober tomorrow.
到明天,我戒酒就满九个月了
Hezbollah's cooperating.
真主党同意配合
Well, the situation on the ground is unpredictable, to say the least.
至少可以说现场的情况
Get him to cover. Get him to cover.
找地方掩护他,找地方掩护他
Look.
看
It was the CIA woman.
是中情局那个女的
She was the target.
她是目标
Six hours he was questioned.
他被审了6个小时
Whoever paid him, he was more afraid of them than dying.
他害怕雇他的人胜过害怕死亡
Someone wants you dead.
有人要你死
I want to be sure you understand.
你得明白这一点
All you get is that key, your next target in the box
你只有那把钥匙,下一个目标在盒子里
And operating money waiting there
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
when you bring back proof-of-death.
就可以拿到报酬
Put the names in the box.
把名字放在盒子里
I'll take care of anyone you put there.
不管是谁,我都帮你解决
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里发国,势力范围...
redraw the map in the middle east.
重绘了中东地图
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
网络就是战场
And it's not a matter of...
这不是关乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府
would take this step.
将采取这一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
这是违法的,这他妈是违法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了
Is our strategy working?
我们的策略奏效了吗
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永远都无法获得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I will fight you forever.
我会跟你抗争到底
Who's after me?
谁在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血
I don't know if I can put her on that plane tomorrow.
我不知道我能不能让她坐上明天的飞机
Why not go with her?
怎么不跟她一起走
If I do that, she's no safer than she is here.
那样还不如让她留在这里安全
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
Once she's back in the states,
等她回到美国以后
I'll be able to think more clearly and figure this out.
我的思路才能更清晰,来查清这件事
What if that guy in Lebanon was lying?
如果黎巴嫩的那个人撒谎呢
Have you considered that?
你考虑过这点吗
What if nobody's after you?
如果没人在追杀你呢
He wasn't lying.
他没撒谎
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Not here.
换个地方说
You've been holed up for four days,
你已经撑了四天了
Barely eating or sleeping, hardly saying a word.
几乎没有吃饭睡觉,也没怎么说话
You need to talk to me.
你得跟我谈谈
He was tortured, okay?
他被拷打
He finally admitted I was the target,
最后承认我是目标
but was too scared to say who hired him.
但却不敢说雇主是谁
I don't understand.
我不明白
How does... How does that make him reliable?
这怎么能证明他的话可信
He had two secrets-- one he could tell,
他有两个秘密,一个可以讲出来
one he was willing to die for.
另一个打死也不说
And did he?
结果呢
Die?
死了吗
Yeah, he was executed.
嗯,他被处死了
He was shot in the face point-blank.
一枪爆头
That's what makes me believe him.
所以我才相信他
Jesus.
老天
You wanted to know.
是你问的
Mr. Berenson.
贝伦森先生
Herr During.
都灵先生
Can Erna bring you anything?
要厄纳为你准备什么喝的吗
Water, coffee, something?
水,咖啡,或是别的
No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
It's not every day I'm visited by a high-ranking officer
我可不是每天都能见到
of the central intelligence agency.
中情局高级官员
It's not every day a leading German industrialist
也不是每天都有德国产业精英
is the target of an assassination attempt.
成为暗杀目标
I run a foundation,
我运营的是基金会
consider myself a philanthropist.
视自己为慈善家
Have a seat.
请坐
And yet your company is thriving by all accounts.
不过你的公司蒸蒸日上
That's true.
是这样
The steel business is experiencing an unexpected upturn.
钢铁行业意外的迎来一波上升期
Any idea why someone would want to kill you in Lebanon?
知道为何有人要在黎巴嫩杀你吗
None.
不知道
Might it be related to your chief of security
你们的安全主管在到达当日
meeting with a representative of hezbollah
跟真主党人士的见面
the day you arrived there?
跟这个有关系吗
You'd have to ask her.
那你得问她了
I don't know where she is, that's why I'm asking you.
我不知道她在哪里,所以才问你
I told you.
我已经说了
I don't know.
我不知道
Wouldn't be the first time your family has collaborated
你们家族恐怕也不是第一次
with those on the wrong side of history.
在历史上站错队伍了吧
Mr. Berenson, it's hardly a secret
贝伦森先生,我祖父是超级纳粹
my grandfather was a big-time nazi.
这不是什么秘密
I've devoted my whole life to atoning for that fact.
我用自己的一生在为此赎罪
Your foundation has donated tens of millions of dollars
你们基金会为全欧洲的穆斯林慈善团体
to muslim charities all over Europe.
捐赠了几千万美元
Also not a secret.
这也不是秘密
I don't have to tell you--
不用我说
there are many points at which social and terrorist causes
在很多方面,慈善捐款和恐怖分子筹资
cannot help meeting.
是难以区分的
Not in our case.
我们这里不存在
We account for every cent.
我们每一分钱都有帐目
I take personal responsibility for that.
我个人为此承担责任
Maybe you don't consider hezbollah a terrorist organization.
也许是你认为真主党并非恐怖主义组织
Is that a question?
这算是问题吗
Yeah, it is-- do you or don't you?
没错,你认为是,还是不是
I deplore violence of any kind,
我谴责任何暴力
but one must always distinguish between
但总要把对家园被占的合法反抗
legitimate revolt against occupation and outright terrorism.
和纯粹恐怖主义区分开来吧
Is firing rockets against civilian targets legitimate,
就你认为,向平民目标发射导弹
in your opinion?
是合法的吗
I won't be put on the defensive just because you have managed
我不会因为你把话题转向以色列
to turn the conversation towards Israel.
就采取守势的
Actually, I was curious what you think.
我是对你的想法好奇
What I think is--
我想的是
nothing has made the world more dangerous in the last 15 years
没有什么比美国过去十五年的对外政策
than the foreign policy of the United States.
更能置全球于险境了
I'm not a statesman, Herr During.
我不是政治家,都灵先生
I'm a spy.
我是间谍
Well, you are all great humanitarians, you Americans,
好吧,你们美国人都人性博爱
when someone else is on trial.
而其他人却要受审
I didn't come here to put anyone on trial.
我来不是要让别人受审
I came here to find out where Carrie Mathison is.
我是来打探卡莉·麦吉森下落的
I can't help you with that.
这我帮不到你
You can't or you won't?
不能还是不愿意
I don't track her movements.
我又没监控她的行踪
As far as I know, she's taking some time off after what happened.
就我所知,那件事后她请了几天假
It's imperative I speak with her.
我必须得找她谈
She doesn't work for you anymore.
她不再为你们工作了
I know how frustrating that must be.
这肯定令人失望
She's a remarkable person.
她很不一般
Mommy?
妈咪
Hey, honey.
嗨,宝贝
Hi.
嗨
So we should go.
我们该走了
It's time for your big adventure.
该大冒险了哦
I was just starting to worry.
我刚才还担心来着
We stopped for ice cream.
我们停车买了冰激淋
And then for a doughnut.
还有甜甜圈
Well, she seems fine.
她看起来不错
She is, I'm the one that's a basket case.
是啊,我才是那个没用的
Did you talk to my sister?
你和我妹妹说过了吗
Yeah, I did.
说了
I explained everything.
我都解释过了
She's meeting the jet at Davis airfield in Manassas.
她会在玛纳萨斯的戴维斯机场接机
She sends her love.
她向你问好
I don't know how to thank you.
真不知道怎么感谢你
Just get to the bottom of this.
先把问题解决清楚
And then come back to work.
然后回来工作
I will, believe me.
会的,相信我
Saul Berenson paid me a visit this morning.
索尔·贝伦森早晨来找我了
He did?
是吗
What did he want?
他想干什么
To talk to you.
想找你谈谈
And to put the fear of god into me.
还想恐吓我
I told him nothing.
我什么也没说
I'm sorry you had to lie for me, Otto.
让你为我撒谎真不好意思,奥托
It wasn't that hard.
那没什么
I didn't like him much.
我不太喜欢他
He seems like a man too used to getting his way.
他貌似习惯了独断专行
Yeah.
是
Well, he is now.
是现在的他
He wasn't like that before.
过去他不这样
Well, come on then.
那好吧
It's time to say good-bye.
该说再见了
Franny-Lein, I'm gonna miss you.
弗兰妮,我会想你的
So Lenya's gonna be with you the whole way.
莱尼亚一天都会陪着你
And then you're gonna get to see your aunt Maggie
然后你就能见到麦琪阿姨啦
And your cousins, Ruby and Josie, okay?
还有鲁比表哥乔茜表姐,好吗
Come on, give your mommy a big kiss.
快来好好亲亲妈咪
I love you, I love you, I love you...
我爱你,我爱你,我爱你
So sehr, so, so sehr.
非常爱,非常非常爱
Thank you, Lenya.
谢谢,莱尼亚
You'll never know how much I appreciate this.
你不知道我有多感激
No problem.
没事
We'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
Try not to worry.
别担心
The worst day of my life was, uh, saying good-bye to my kids,
我生命中最糟的一天,就是跟我的孩子告别
moving out of the house.
并从家里搬出来
You see them every other weekend.
你每隔一周就能在周末见到他们
You're gonna see Franny again soon.
你也很快就能再见到弗兰妮的
Hey, of course you are.
一定会的
You know what, I'd rather not talk about it.
我们不要在说这个话题了
I'm just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
Well, you're not helping.
你可没帮上忙
You are not letting me.
因为你不让我帮
Is that right? That is right.
是吗,就是
Because you don't know the first thing about it, about any of it.
那是因为你根本什么都不知道
And whose fault is that?
那怪谁呢
If you don't want me to know what's going on,
要是你不想让我知道怎么回事
then don't get mad at me for not knowing what's going on.
那就别怪我什么都不知道
I'm not a brain reader.
我可看不到你脑子里怎么想的
Or a mind reader either.
你也不会读心术
That, too.
没错
Look, I know I haven't been myself the last few days.
我知道我最近几天有点失常
You were in hiding, you just put your daughter on a plane.
你在避难,你刚把女儿送上了飞机
I get it.
我明白的
It's more than that.
不止这些
What do you mean?
什么意思
Maybe there is a way that you can help.
也许有个方法你能帮上忙
That I can see this better. I...
可以让我更好地看清这事
It would be asking a lot of you.
不过会有点强人所难
Tell me.
说吧
Listen, I'm starving.
我要饿死了
Can we find a place to eat and talk about it there?
咱们能找个地方边吃边说吗
So...
那么
So...
那么
You know I'm bipolar.
你知道我有躁郁症
Yeah.
知道
And that I take lithium.
你也知道我在服用锂盐
Which is good for me.
对我有好处
It keeps me... safe and sane.
能让我保持理智
What you don't know is what I'm like off of the medication.
但你不知道我不服药的时候是什么样子
No.
对
It can be scary as hell.
会非常可怕
But also exhilarating.
但也令人愉悦
I mean, you feel...
我是说,你会觉得...
You feel elated.
你会觉得很兴奋
You feel like you're flying down a ski slope
你会觉得自己从一个滑雪斜坡上冲下来
with no chance of falling.
但绝对不会摔倒
Ah, anybody would miss that.
任何人都会想念那感觉的
Until you don't.
直到那感觉消失
Until... You do fall.
直到你扎扎实实地摔了
Because you can't avoid falling;
因为你根本无法避免
I've learned that.
我深有体会
You sure you want to hear about this?
你确定你想听我继续说吗
You sure you'll still like me in the morning?
你确定明早还会依然爱我吗
I love you.
我爱你
Danke.
谢谢
The point is that the meds have saved my life.
重点是,那些药救了我的命
Literally.
真的
But something is lost, too.
但我也失去了一些东西
The elation.
那种兴奋感
It's more than that.
不止如此
There's this... this window,
就像... 有一扇窗子
when you've got all that crazy energy
让你即使获得所有疯狂的能量
but you're still lucid,
依然能够头脑清晰
you're still making sense.
依然能保持理智
And that's always when I did my best work.
那就是我在工作上表现最出色的时候
I took down a major insurgent network in Iraq.
我在伊拉克端掉过一个重要的叛乱分子网络
I stopped an attack on the State Department in D.C.
我在华盛顿阻止过一起针对国务院的袭击
You want to go off your meds now?
你现在想停药
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
To figure this out?
为了想出办法
No.
不
No?
不是
I've already gone off them.
我已经停药了
Three days ago.
三天前就停了
What have you got?
有什么发现
Tell me Carrie showed up for work this morning.
告诉我卡莉今早来上班了
No such luck.
没有
She hasn't been near the place for five days.
她已经五天没出现了
Not since she got back from Beirut.
从她从贝鲁特回来开始
Can we jack into the cameras inside the building?
能查查楼里的监控吗
Hi-tech firewall. Thanks to her, no doubt.
有高端防火墙,肯定是她的功劳吧
Um, Laura Sutton is on her e-mail.
劳拉·萨顿登录了她的邮箱
What did During say?
都灵怎么说
That he doesn't know where she is, either.
他也不知道她在哪
He's got seven residences in Germany alone.
他光在德国就有七处房产
No sign of Carrie at any of them.
没有卡莉的踪迹
We need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
I've known Dar Adal for 30 years.
我认识达尔·阿德尔三十年了
You don't think he's gonna pick up the phone,
你觉得他不会拿起电话
tell me that my Berlin station chief
告诉我,我的柏林站站长
is looking to put a knife in my back?
打算在我背后捅刀子吗
Saul, listen to me... Don't say a fucking word.
索尔,听我说,什么都他妈别说了
I was desperate to save my job...
我不顾一切的想保住工作...
Oh, bullshit!
放屁
You were cold and calculating.
你冷漠又精于算计
You bet on his ego and our rivalry,
你赌的是他的自负和我们的竞争
hoping that'd be enough to take me down.
希望这些足够扳倒我了
You couldn't be more wrong.
你错得太离谱了
Stop it.
闭嘴
Know what the worst part is?
知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You came up short, Allison.
你失手了,艾莉森
If you aim to kill, don't miss.
决定下死手,就别有闪失
Have I taught you nothing?
难道我什么都没教你吗
You taught me everything.
你全部都教过我了
I treated you like an elite intelligence officer.
我把你当情报精英
So start fucking behaving like one.
那你他妈的就给我做出点样子来
Okay.
好的
So when do you want me gone?
那你要我什么时候走
You're not going anywhere.
你不用走
What? You heard me.
什么,你听得很清楚
Can't afford a shake-up right now.
这个时候禁不起变故
Not with Carrie in the wind.
卡莉失踪了
Not with what we got in the pipeline.
这边还有这么多麻烦
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
So-so who's going under the bus
那要和德国人示好
to make it nice with the Germans?
要让谁背这个锅
I'm working on it.
我正在想办法
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Saul.
谢谢你,索尔
Yeah.
恩
You don't deserve it.
便宜你了
I can monitor myself; I've done it before.
我可以监控自己,以前我就这么干过
But now that you're willing to help,
不过现在你愿意帮忙
I can push the boundaries a little bit.
我就能再加把劲
Fly a little higher. Okay.
更放纵一点,好吧
Look, I know it sounds sketchy,
我知道这话听起来很笼统
but together, we can do this without a doubt.
但我们俩一起,一定可以成功
Tell me warning signs again.
再和我说一遍有哪些警示信号
What to look for.
要关注什么
Incoherence, mostly.
基本上是语无伦次
I'm talking too fast,
语速过快
keep losing my train of thought.
跟不上我的思路
If you're having trouble understanding me.
如果你发现听不懂我在说什么
Or if I get belligerent or abusive.
或者我变得易怒,自虐
Abusive?
自虐
Well, I mean... not physically, but yeah.
我说的并不是身体上的,不过确实会
It can get ugly sometimes.
有时候是挺难看的
Okay. And-and that's when I give you the pills?
好的,那时候我就把药给你吗
That's when you give me the pills.
那时候你就把药给我
I'm not a doctor or a psychiatrist.
我可不是大夫或者精神病医师啊
You'll know when it's time, believe me.
时候到你自然就会知道,相信我
You should have told me before you went off the drugs.
你停药之前就该告诉我
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
What if there is an emergency?
要是有突发状况怎么办
We are out here in the middle of nowhere.
我们这地方鸟不生蛋的
There won't be.
不会的
The sedative is fast-acting;
这种镇定剂起效很快
It'll bring me back down to earth.
它会把我拉回现实
Then the lithium will kick in.
然后锂盐(抗躁狂药)就会起效
Tell me there is not another way to do this.
告诉我,我没有别的选择
I'm sure there is,
我确定有
Just... not for me.
只是,不适合我
It's a time line.
这是我的人生时间线
See? Beirut was my first tour,
看到了吗,我第一次外派是去贝鲁特
Baghdad my second. Didn't end so well.
第二次是巴格达,结果不太好
Uh, then I was back at Langley for the next couple years.
后来几年回到中情局
And the plan is...?
计划是...
Make an enemies list.
列一个仇人名单
Who might want me dead,
谁会想要我死
who had the means and opportunity to pull it off.
谁有置我于死地的手段和机会
And where do we start?
我们要从哪里开始
At the beginning.
从头开始
Surprise.
惊喜吗
I'll say.
可不是嘛
You on a job?
在出任务吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Who's the guy?
那人是谁
A friend.
一位朋友
Yeah, right.
好吧
So what went down in Lebanon?
黎巴嫩那边出了什么事
Otto During was in the shit.
奥托·都灵惹了麻烦
And your girlfriend got him out.
而你的女朋友把他救了出去
She save him?
她救了他
No question.
确定无疑
Any idea where she is now?
知道她现在在哪吗
No.
不知道
And a lot of people are looking for her.
很多人都在找她
Including me. Yeah?
包括我,是吗
Why?
为什么
Can't say.
不能说
I'm pretty sure she's back in Germany.
我非常肯定她回德国了
Okay.
好
I need to get a hold of a StingRay.
我需要一个追踪手机的伪基站
I can get one.
我能弄到
Tomorrow?
明天
The day after?
后天吧
Good.
好
You want to get out of here?
你想从这里出去吗
Uh, you can't do this, Peter.
你不能这么做,彼得
It's Berlin.
这是柏林
Yeah, I know where we are.
我知道我们在哪里
I live here.
我在这生活
Can't just appear and interrupt my life,
不能就这么突然出现打扰我的生活
Not like when we're in some odd city.
和我们出差的时候不一样
Handheld StingRay, if you can swing it.
最好给我弄个便携式基站
Did I mention the sex is better, too?
我有说过床上技巧也提高了吗
Boss.
头儿
What's happening?
怎么了
Fire alarm.
火灾报警
Where's Laura?
劳拉呢
Don't see her yet.
还没找见
Get our team out on the street now.
赶紧派人过去
And tell them to keep an eye out for Carrie Mathison.
让他们也盯着点儿卡莉·麦吉森
This could be how she makes contact.
这可能就是她的联络方式
Don't tell me they lost her.
别告诉我没盯住她
Do you see the subject?
你看到目标了么
Do not tell me they lost her.
别告诉我跟丢了
Any sign of Carrie? Nothing.
那看到卡莉了吗,没有
Fuck.
操
Are you who I think you are?
你就是那谁吧
Ballsy move.
胆子不小啊
That alarm.
刚才的警报
I was there, that day,
那天我也在
when the BND picked you up.
就联邦情报局把你抓起来那天
What did you tell them?
你都跟他们说什么了
That they were assholes.
说他们是坨屎
Did they ask about me?
他们问到我了吗
Do they know my name?
他们知道我叫什么了吗
I don't know your name.
我都不知道你名字
But are they after me?
但他们确实要抓我
Of course they are.
当然是啊
But you're smart.
但你很聪明
And tricky.
有手段
And I'll protect you.
而且我会保护你的
How can you be sure?
谁知道你会不会
Look, you came to me, right?
是你找的我,对吧
Yes.
是的
You must've had a reason.
那你肯定是有理由的
I've read your stuff.
我读过你写的东西
I'm a fan.
我很崇拜你
Thought I could trust you.
我觉得可以相信你
What's your name?
你叫什么
Call me Numan.
叫我努曼
Well, Numan,
好吧,努曼
I'm a fan of yours, too.
我也崇拜你
I have the rest of the documents.
我还有剩下的文件
I'll vet them, get them out.
我先审一下,然后就发出来
Just like last time.
像上次一样
Don't you get scared?
你不害怕吗
Yeah, I guess, but what can I do?
怕吧,我又能怎样
Go home to America.
回你老家美国
I have two warrants out for my arrest there.
在美国,我身背两张逮捕令
I can't go back home, either.
我也回不去家
To Turkey?
土耳其吗
I'm guessing.
我猜的
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're doing the right thing.
你这么做是对的
I hope so.
希望是吧
I'd better go.
我得走了
How can I reach you?
我怎么联系你
You can't.
你不能
Is that really necessary?
必须得这样吗
Hey, I'm not the one who crashed last night.
昨晚崩溃的可不是我
But I made some good progress after you went to bed.
但是你睡了以后,我的确有所进展
We can move on to Baghdad today.
今天就可以查巴格达期间的事了
I meant does it have to go up your nose?
非得用鼻子吸吗
I mean, caffeine is caffeine.
我觉得毕竟是咖啡因
I could make you a really strong cup of coffee.
我可以给你冲一杯特浓咖啡的
This gets me there faster.
这样起效更快
Jonas, it's me again.
乔纳斯,是我
I've got something urgent.
我有急事找你
Where are you?
你在哪呢
You little fucker.
你个混蛋
Dude, where have you been?
哥们,你去哪儿了
Meeting someone.
见个人
You got a girlfriend?
有女朋友啦
About fucking time.
真他妈不容易啊
It was Laura Sutton.
见劳拉·萨顿去了
I gave her the documents.
我把文件给她了
What? You heard me.
什么,没错
So I don't want any more crap about selling them
所以不要给我再扯
to the highest bidder or whatever. It's done.
卖个更好价格什么的,就这样了
You just decided for the both of us, huh?
所以你替我把决定也做了
Yeah, I did.
是的
What an asshole.
你就一傻逼
Korzenik, it was the right thing to do.
科赞尼克,我们这么做是对的
Was it?
是吗
You're a fool, Numan.
你就是个傻子,努曼
You don't even know what a fool you are.
你都不知道你有多傻
Ibrahim Hasan-- bomb maker for Abu Nazir.
易卜拉欣·哈桑,给阿布·纳齐尔做炸弹的
What about him?
他怎么了
I said I'd help his family in exchange
我以保护他家人作为交换
for some sensitive information.
搞到了一点内幕消息
And I couldn't make it happen.
但我没做到
So it might be payback for a broken promise?
所以可能因为你没信守诺言被报复了
No, he's dead, but he had a son, Bassam.
没,他死了,但他有个儿子,巴桑
Be 18 now.
应该18了
Okay, checking.
好的,在查
Wait a minute, I know this story.
等等,我知道这件事
This is where you got kicked out of Iraq
你就是这样被赶出的伊拉克
for bribing a guard at Khadimayah prison.
因为贿赂卡迪玛雅监狱的守卫
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Who do you think background- checked you for Otto?
你猜猜你的背景调查是谁给奥托做的
Really?
真的呀
I know all kinds of things about you,
你什么事情我都知道
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森
Well, I got hired, didn't I?
我得到这份工作了,不是吗
Barely.
勉勉强强吧
Nothing on the son.
儿子没查出什么问题
But the wife Sanaa blew herself up
但他妻子珊娜在穆阿拉民某检查站
at a checkpoint in Mualameen,
进行自杀式炸弹袭击
killing three American soldiers,
杀死了三名美国士兵
wounding seven others.
伤了七名
Keep Bassam on the list.
让巴桑进名单
Mm-hmm. Next.
下一个
Bad business down in Lebanon.
黎巴嫩的事情很糟
It's only gonna get worse.
只会变得更糟
Well, maybe you can explain exactly how it fits together.
或许你能解释一下这一切是怎么联系起来的
How what fits together?
什么联系起来
Carrie Mathison was the one handling security, right?
负责安保的是卡莉·麦吉森,对吗
Right.
对
Where she met with Waleed Mer-Khamis,
她在那里与瓦利德·哈米斯见了面
my sources on the ground tell me.
我在那里的联系人告诉我的
I wouldn't know.
这我可不了解
Come on, Saul.
得了吧,索尔
Your protégé, your golden child.
你的门徒,你最宠爱的弟子
No one believes for a minute she's not still agency.
没人会相信她不再为局里工作了
You can believe what you want.
随便你怎么想
The thing is, Waleed is Hezbollah.
问题是,瓦利德是真主党
Is America making common cause with Syria and Iran?
美国要与叙利亚和伊朗合作了吗
We are not and if we were,
我们没有,如果我们那样做
Israel would be the first to know.
以色列会第一个知道
We're old friends, Saul, so you should know something.
我们是老朋友了,索尔,你应该知道
My government will actively oppose
我的政府坚决反对
any plans for regime change in Damascus.
任何在在大马士革进行权力变更的计划
First you accuse me of cozying up to the enemy.
你先是指责我和敌人走得太近
Now I'm secretly planning a coup in Syria.
现在又说我在叙利亚暗中策划政变
Getting rid of Bashar Al-Assad is not a bad idea in itself.
推翻巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德这个主意本身并不坏
The danger is, uh,
危险的是
replacing him with someone worse than the original.
用一个比他更糟的人取代他
I'm telling you that option is not on the table.
我告诉你我们没有这个计划
Truly?
真的吗
We're out of the business
我们已经不干
of overthrowing Arab dictators, Etai.
推翻阿拉伯独裁者的事了,因泰
We have learned our lesson.
我们已经吸取教训了
Saul?
索尔
Mr. Ambassador.
大使先生
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Excuse us, Etai.
抱歉了,因泰
Yes, of course.
当然可以
I'm being recalled.
我被召回了
I heard.
我听说了
You didn't hear, Saul.
你不是听说,索尔
You fucking engineered it.
这事他妈就是你搞的
I presented the administration with a set of choices.
我给政府提供了一些人选
Well, just how dumb do you think I am?
你以为我有多蠢
You circled the wagons around your own people.
你保护了自己的人
That's Allison's station.
那是艾莉森的情报站
It's her responsibility.
这是她的责任
She's the one that should pay for it.
应该为此付出代价的人是她
Well, Allison's a career intelligence officer.
艾莉森是一名职业情报人员
What's your point?
你什么意思
You own a string of GM dealerships in Texas and Arkansas.
你在德克萨斯和阿肯色有一堆通用经销店
Well, I'm not going back.
我不回去
I was promised four years here.
当初答应我的是四年任期
I spent a small fortune setting up my household.
我为了安顿家人还花了一大笔钱呢
All right, take it up with the State Department.
这事你去跟国务院抱怨吧
It's the President who owes me.
是总统欠我的
Well, not as much as you think he does, apparently.
看起来他欠你的并没有你想象的那么多
You do throw a mean party, Scott.
你派对确实办的不错,斯科特
I'll give you that.
这个我承认
Please say good-bye to Anne for me.
请替我向安妮道别
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里弄到这些的
Freedom of Information Act.
信息自由法
There are hundreds of names here.
这里有上百个名字
167.
167个
All civilians.
全都是平民
According to Pakistan's Foreign Ministry, yeah.
据巴基斯坦外交部说,是的
Killed by drones.
被无人机杀死
Also missile strikes and ground ops
也有我在喀布尔任情报站长期间
during my time as station chief in Kabul.
被导弹袭击或地面行动杀死的
Um, so, let's cross-check the surnames
我们拿他们的姓氏来进行交叉比对
and see if anybody from any of these families
看这些家庭中有没有人
left to go fight Jihad in Syria.
去叙利亚参加圣战
Yeah.
好
What's wrong?
出什么问题了
Nothing.
没什么
You're tired. You could use a break. I'm fine.
你累了,你该休息一下,我没事
Well, we've been at it almost 14 hours.
我们已经连续研究快十四个小时了
If you need a break,
如果你需要休息
just say so. Hey, I don't need a break!
直说就是,我不需要休息
Something is wrong.
确实出问题了
Maybe I... I'm gonna step outside for a minute.
或许我,我出去一会儿
You're appalled.
你被震惊了
No, I just need some air.
不,我只是需要透透气
No, you are-- you're appalled!
不,你就是,你被震惊了
You think I'm appalling.
你觉得我很可怕
Leave it alone, Carrie.
别说了,卡莉
What then?!
那你觉得我怎么
What, loathsome?
什么,令人作呕
Repulsive? What, a war criminal?
可憎,怎么,觉得我是个战犯吗
Say something for God's sake!
说话啊,看在上帝的份上
Jonas, don't!
乔纳斯,别走
This is not me anymore!
我已经不是这样了
None of it!
完全不是这样了
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你良心是怎么过得去的
Fuck it.
见鬼去吧
So much for self-control, huh?
自制力也不过如此啊
Over here.
这边
Hey, Carrie.
卡莉
You are satisfied?
满意了吗
Yes, yes. Good night.
满意,满意,晚安
You're at the embassy, right?
你在大使馆工作,对吧
Russian embassy?
俄罗斯大使馆
What are you trying to do?
你想干什么
Nothing.
没什么
You threaten me? No.
你要威胁我吗,不
Blackmail? No.
勒索我,不
There's a business opportunity for you.
有个生意机会给你
Business?
生意
You are a little street rat.
你就是个小叫花子
Something for sale.
我有东西要卖
Documents.
文件
Top secret.
绝密
American.
美国的
Go on.
继续说
You, you are a loose end, you motherfucker.
你就是个后患,你个混蛋
You, I'd go back for in a heartbeat.
我马上就回去找你
Chase you down, fuck you up, drop fire on your head.
找到你,搞死你,轰炸你
You hear that, asshole?
听到了吗,混蛋
Turn you into fucking smoke.
把你烧得灰飞烟灭
It wasn't him.
不是他
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
He doesn't even remember you.
他都不记得你
You're nothing to him anymore.
你对他来说什么都不是
Not even a name.
连名字都不记得
Aayan.
阿亚安
Who the hell is Aayan?
阿亚安是谁
Aayan is done. Aayan's... dust.
阿亚安死了,阿亚安... 成灰了
What do you want?
你想干什么
What do I want?
我想干什么
Go on, ask me. I know you're dying to.
来问我啊,我知道你很想知道
Who is it?
是谁
Who's after me?
谁想杀我
Come closer, I'll whisper in your ear.
靠近点,我悄悄告诉你
Polizei.
警察
Shut the fuck up.
你他妈闭嘴
Carrie?
卡莉
You hungry?
你饿了吗
I figured it out.
我想明白了
What?
什么
I did, yeah.
我想到了
I figured it out.
我想明白了
It's all of them.
是他们所有人
What do you mean?
什么意思
They're the... the sum of my sins.
是我... 我的全部罪孽
Each... each a dot on a-a canvas.
每个人都是画面上的一个点
Avenging angels.
复仇天使
Carrie...
卡莉...
No, angels aren't all good, you know?
天使不全是好的,懂吗
Sometimes... sometimes they come to punish,
有时候... 他们是来惩罚的
to tell you it's... it's too much, the damage.
告诉你... 你做的坏事太多了
So it doesn't matter if it's Haqqani or, you know,
不管是哈卡尼,还是纳齐尔的人
Nazir's people or Hasam's son.
或者哈桑的儿子,都不重要
Whoever it is does it for them all.
不管是谁,都是替他们所有人来的
And it's... and it's right.
而这是正义的
It's... it's-it's righteous.
这是公正的
Okay, okay, come on.
好了,来
I mean, you can't...
你不能...
You can't atone Let's get you up...
你弥补不了,起来...
for that much blood, for that many souls.
那么多人命,那么多灵魂
It's futile, absolution is not available.
没有用的,罪孽无法宽恕
The angels are telling us that.
复仇天使就是要告诉我们这一点
Here, sit down.
坐下来
Do you understand? Yes, I understand.
你明白吗,是,我明白
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Is there a church nearby?
附近有教堂吗
Uh, in the next village. I need to see a priest.
附近村庄有,我得见牧师
Uh, you-you have to take these first. Now.
你得先吃药,马上
Hey, You have to take these first.
你得先吃药
No. Come on.
不,吃吧
Why? You think I'm crazy?!
为什么,你觉得我疯了吗
No, no, that was...
不,不,只是
N-n-no, I am crystal fucking clear.
不,我现在他妈明白得很
I don't think you're crazy.
我没觉得你疯了
I think... I think you solved this thing
我觉得你解决了这个问题
so it's time to go back on your meds, okay?
所以你该恢复吃药了,好吗
I'm not a moron. Nobody said you were.
我不傻,没人说你傻
You don't think I know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你在做什么吗
N-no. No.
不,不
I know exactly what you're doing.
我完全知道你在做什么
I just want you to take your pills like we agreed.
我只想让你按我们说好的吃药
"Like we agreed."
"按我们说好的"
Yeah, we did. So patient,
没错,我们说好的,这么有耐心
so reasonable.
这么理智
Jesus.
天啊
Don't you ever get tired of that Clark Kent routine?
你整天伪装自己不累吗
Boring, boring, boring. You know what, fuck you.
无聊,无聊透顶,我操你的
You can either take these yourself... Or what?!
要么你自己吃... 不然呢
What, you're gonna shove 'em down my throat?
你要把药灌进我喉咙吗
No, I'm calling an ambulance.
不,我要叫救护车
You can't do that.
你不能这样
You know you can't do that.
你知道你不能的
They'll find us. Yeah, watch me.
他们会找到我们的,你看我敢不敢
Take the pills right now,
马上吃药
or I start dialing.
不然我拨号了
How about fucking the bad girl instead?
不如来上上坏女孩吧
Take the goddamn pills!
你他妈快吃药
You're a lousy lay anyway.
反正你床上功夫也不怎么样
Show me.
给我看看
I said show me.
我说给我看看
Thank you.
谢谢配合
Poor little Jonas.
可怜的小乔纳斯
Bet you never had a girlfriend like me before.
你肯定没交过我这样的女朋友
Why don't you stop talking now?
你能不能现在别说话了
Why? Why? You sick of hearing my voice?
为什么为什么,你受够了我的声音吗
As a matter of fact, yes. Yeah, that's better.
对,没错,这好多了
That's good. Get mad. I like it better when you're mad.
很好,发火吧,我更喜欢你生气的样子
At least I know you're alive.
至少我知道你还活着
At least I know you have A fucking pulse! Come on.
至少我知道你他妈还有口气,来啊
Don't answer. Don't answer it.
别接,别接
It's the burner phone.
是一次性手机
It's my ex.
我前妻
Yeah.
喂
Was?
什么
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay, um... Okay...
好,好
What's going on?
怎么了
Steffan's been arrested.
斯蒂凡被捕了
For what?
因为什么
I don't know. Shoplifting.
不知道,商店行窃吧
Gut.
好
Okay. Gut. Danke.
好的,谢谢
Well, that's weird. What?
太奇怪了,怎么了
Um, the police have no record of him at any precinct in Berlin.
柏林所有辖区都没有他被逮捕的记录
That's because he's not in police custody.
那是因为他根本就没有被警方逮捕
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Shit, we have to go. We have to go right now.
糟了,我们得走了,马上离开
They're already on their way. Who?
他们已经在来的路上了,谁
Who is?
谁来了
Steffan's arrest was staged
斯蒂凡被捕是个圈套
to generate that call to you. We're blown.
为了让你接到那通电话,我们暴露了
Are you saying these people have Steffan?
你是说那些人抓了斯蒂凡吗
No, I am saying that whoever
不,我是说
is trying to kill me is coming here!
要杀我的人马上就到了
Do they have Steffan or not?
斯蒂凡在不在他们手里
Steffan will be fine, trust me. How do you know that?
斯蒂凡不会有事的,相信我,你怎么知道
You don't know. You don't know that.
你不知道,根本不知道
We have to get back to Berlin.
我们得回柏林
No. No, no, no, no, Jonas.
别别别,乔纳斯
Jonas, listen to me, okay? They won't hurt him.
乔纳斯,听我说好吗,他们不会伤害他的
He's just a pawn. Just a pawn?
他只是个诱饵,只是个诱饵
Are you fucking kidding me?! He's my son!
你他妈搞笑吗,他是我儿子
Carrie!
卡莉
Come back!
回来
I'm not chasing you!
我可不会去追你
Carrie, goddamn it! Where are you?!
卡莉,见鬼,你在哪
The ambassador's on his way home.
大使已经上路回国了
Not a happy camper.
不太开心
The Germans, however, are appeased.
可是德国人满意了
Yes, they are.
没错
For the time being, at least.
至少暂时是这样
And Allison Carr?
艾莉森·卡尔呢
What about her?
她怎么了
Do we put an official reprimand in her file?
我们要在她档案里记大过吗
Well, she did wander outside the lines.
她确实越界了
Way outside.
远远越界了
I have a different interpretation.
我不这么看
Which is?
你的看法是
She misplayed badly.
她确实有重大失误
In the end got us to the correct decision.
但最终却帮我们做出了正确的决定
Well, well, you're in a forgiving mood today.
你今天很是宽宏大量嘛
Plus, I need her for the weekend.
而且这周末我需要她
Assuming we're still on.
如果计划没有改变的话
In fact, that's why I'm calling.
其实我正是为此给你打电话的
Don't tell me. Cold feet.
别跟我说,上面临场怯阵了
I fucking knew it.
我就知道
Actually, the opposite.
实际上正相反
What?
什么
And just when you thought we'd lost our operational balls.
就在你以为我们失去了行动的勇气时
We have a green light?
我们可以行动了吗
We have a green light.
我们可以行动了
However, I did neglect to mention
但我确实忘记提及
your conversation with etai luskin.
你跟因泰·卢斯金的会面
I'm sure you did.
我肯定你是忘了
How detailed is their intelligence, do you think?
你觉得他们的情报有多详尽
They know Assad's in the crosshairs.
他们知道目标是阿萨德
They know we have a likely candidate to replace him.
知道我们有候选人可以取代他
Screw 'em.
让他们见鬼去吧
As long as they don't know the who and the when.
只要他们不知道是谁,什么时候动手就行了
They don't.
他们不知道
They got back on her when she returned to her apartment...
她回到公寓的时候他们又盯上她了
but they didn't have eyes-on for over two hours.
但中间她有两个多小时不知所踪
Two hours.
两个小时
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
And these are supposed to be professionals.
这些人本该是专业人士的
For all we know,
完全有可能
it's when she met with Carrie.
她就是在这期间和卡莉碰面的
And that's just the shit that happened before lunch.
这还只是午饭前发生的破事
I thought my head was gonna explode.
我感觉我的头都要炸了
I took a Xanax.
我吃了片安眠药
Yeah?
是吗
I hope you don't mind if we just go to sleep tonight.
希望你不介意我们今晚就只是睡觉
Not at all.
一点都不介意
I'm tired, too.
我也很累
Motherfucker.
操他妈的