Are you guys okay? - Yeah.
你们没事吧?-没事。
This isn't over yet! You know that!
这事没完!你心里清楚!
Oh, God! Dad!
天呐!老爸!
Phil!
菲尔!
Drone 2, idiots zero.
无人机对战傻瓜,2比0。
Come on!
拜托!
At least it's far away so you can't tell it's us.
至少离得很远,看不清是我们。
Yeah.
是啊。
Oh, great. Another comment.
又有一条新评论。
LOL. That's my realtor, Phil D--
大笑,那是我的地产商,菲尔
Okay, let's just grab her and go.
叫上她走吧。
She's up after the next act.
再下一个就是她了。
Hey, we're doing the right thing.
我们这么做没错。
You can develop deep emotional scars at age 7.
但人在7岁就能形成重大的心理创伤了。
I still can't eat--
我到现在都吃不了...
Salt and vinegar chips. Yes, I know.
盐醋味薯片。我知道。
I can't relive this with you right now.
我现在没空跟你回想过去。
I'm sorry. Okay.
抱歉。
Look at her.
看看她。
Yeah. Add mouth-catching to things she can't do.
是啊,原来她连用嘴接东西都不会。
No. I mean, she's not nervous at all, and look at the other kids. They're a wreck.
不是这个,她完全不紧张,看看其他的孩子,他们都慌得不行。
You know, she may not have gotten our talent, but she didn't get our self-consciousness either.
也许她没有继承我们的天赋,但她也没有我们这么容易难为情。
Well, we're not giving her our self-consciousness.
这一点我们还是不要强加给她了。
Today is her day, and she is-- she is gonna sing. Come on.
今天是她的大好日子,而她...她要唱歌,来吧。
Hi, my mom's doing chemo, so I shaved my head to be like her.
大家好,我妈妈在做化疗所以我剃了头发,看起来和她一样。
This is for you, mom.
这首歌献给你,妈妈。
And I
而我
I
我
Will always love you
会一直爱你
Hey, hey, we got a problem.
有麻烦了。
What's wrong, sweetie?
怎么了,宝贝?
I can't go after her. - Are you kidding?
我不能在她后面唱啊。-你没搞错吧?
Okay, well, honey, we can't just leave right now.
亲爱的,我们不能就这样走了。
Sorry, gotta run. Maya's feeling a bit feverish.
得走了,玛娅有点发烧。
Oh, well, I guess some people can't take the heat.
看来有些人受不了激烈的赛况啊。