Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You must be elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
You're a Petrova doppelganger.
因为你是佩特洛娃家的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
But if he breaks it,
但如果诅咒被解开
he'll be a true hybrid.
他就是真正的混血儿
Klaus wanted me to deliver a message.
克劳斯想让我传个口信
The sacrifice happens tonight.
今晚将进行献祭仪式
The ritual itself is relatively straight forward.
仪式本身是比较直接的
A witch will channel the power of the full moon
巫师将借助满月的力量
to release the spell that's bound within the stone.
来释放封印在月光石中的咒语
After that, Klaus,
之后,克劳斯
being both werewolf and vampire,
作为狼人与吸血鬼的混血
will sacrifice one of each.
将从二者中各选一名作为祭品
And where do I fit into it?
那我在当中起什么作用
Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger
克劳斯必须饮下二重身的血液
to the point of your death.
直到你死去
I can't lose you. You won't.
我不能失去你,不会的
There is another way.
还有另一个办法
Damon, no!
达蒙,不要
She'll come back a vampire!
她苏醒后会成为吸血鬼的
How could you take that choice away from her?
你凭什么剥夺她选择的权利
She'll never forgive you.
她永远都不会原谅你
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口,立马死翘翘
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
别当他是朋友,你听懂没
Tyler?
泰勒
Without the werewolf,
要是没有狼人
he can't perform the ritual tonight.
他今晚就不能祭祀了
First rule
第一条定律
Always have a backup.
凡事都要有个备用计划
Backup werewolf.
备用的狼人
Backup vampire.
备用的吸血鬼
She's in transition.
她正在转化呢
Why didn't he use me?
为什么他没用我呢
He couldn't.
他用不了
What is this, Damon?
这是怎么回事,达蒙
A werewolf bite.
被狼人咬的
Caroline, let me help!
卡罗琳,让我来帮你
Get back, I got it!
后退,我能行
Caroline, the door's not going to hold.
卡罗琳,这门快撑不住了
Come on!
你来呀
Tyler, please!
泰勒,求你了
Matt! No.
马特,不
Hey, no! It's Tyler!
不要,那是泰勒
It's trying to kill us! Wait!
他想杀死我们,等等
He's wounded.
他受伤了
Caroline, stay back.
卡罗琳,别过去
We can go around him.
我们可以从他身边绕过去
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
You're not going to shoot him again, ok? Ok.
你不准再打他,听到没
Matt, take my hand.
马特,抓住我的手
I got it.
我能行
Matt, take my hand.
马特,抓住我的手
So that's what a werewolf bite looks like.
原来狼人的咬伤是这样的
Yep. It's not that bad.
是啊,也没那么糟糕吧
Will be.
迟早的事
So that's it?
那然后呢
You're just...
你就会...
gonna die?
死掉吗
Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?
看情况吧,你知道治愈之法吗
Me, either.
我也不知道
145 years and no last goodbye?
145年了,连最后的道别也没有吗
You don't get a goodbye.
有也不对你说
Don't. Don't leave mad.
不要,不要愤然离去
Us ending on up on good terms
我这辈子都不指望
isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine.
能在临终前和你言归于好,凯瑟琳
Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out.
克劳斯迫使我把珍娜引诱出来
There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice.
我也无可奈何,我别无选择
That's why I gave you the vervain.
所以我才给你马鞭草
So you had a choice.
你本来有的选择
It was her or me. I chose her.
不是她就是我,我选了她
I helped you. You owed me.
我帮过你,你欠我的
Now when Klaus dies,
而当克劳斯死的时候
you're going to walk out of here without a scratch
你可以毫发无损地走出这里
and Elena's aunt dies.
而埃琳娜的姨妈却死了
Somehow you're the only one that wins.
不管怎样,你都是唯一的赢家
How'd that happen?
怎么会这样呢
I didn't let love get in the way.
因为我不会让爱情妨碍到我
Enjoy eternity alone, Katherine.
好好享受你的永世孤独吧,凯瑟琳
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做
I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus.
我去找克劳斯让我顶替珍娜
He won't take you.
他不会接纳你的
He saw your bite,
他看到你的咬伤了
he said that your blood is impure.
他说你的血已经不纯了
I'm sorry, Damon.
我很抱歉,达蒙
But Jenna's dead,
但是珍娜的死
there's nothing you can do about it.
你是无力回天的
Oh, my head.
我的头
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么吗
You called me.
你打电话给我
You were so scared.
你非常害怕
Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you.
我早该意识到那不是你
The second I walked out of the house,
我走出房子的那一刻
someone grabbed me.
有个人抓住了我
A vampire. Klaus.
一个吸血鬼,是克劳斯
It was Klaus.
那是克劳斯
He made me drink his blood.
他逼我喝他的血
And I don't...
然后我...
I don't remember anything after that.
之后我就什么都不记得了
Where are we? What happened?
我们在哪,怎么回事
We're at the quarry.
我们在采石场
He brought us here.
他把我们带到这里来的
Why don't I remember anything?
我怎么什么都不记得了
Jenna, do you remember...
珍娜,你还记得...
when I told you
我告诉你的
how someone becomes a vampire?
一个人是如何转化成吸血鬼的吗
Yeah, if you die
记得,如果你死时
with vampire blood in your system,
体内有吸血鬼的血
It's...
然后...
Oh, god.
天呐
He killed me. Jenna, listen to me.
他杀了我,珍娜,听我说
Listen to me, everything's going to be ok.
听我说,一切都会没事的
I'm going to get you out of here.
我会带你离开这里
I'm a vampire?
我现在是吸血鬼了吗
And I bet you're hungry.
我猜你肯定饿了
Don't bother trying to get through.
别费劲想逃出来了
I spelled the circle. You're trapped.
我给火圈施了咒,你困在里面了
No matter what you do. Greta...
不论你做什么都是徒劳,格丽塔
Please, just just let her go.
求你,放了她
Klaus chose her.
克劳斯选择了她
Drink it.
喝了它
Jenna, don't!
珍娜,别喝
I can't. Let her go. Hey!
我不能,放了她
No!
不
That's enough.
这就够了
Jenna, it's going to be ok.
珍娜,会没事的
Look at me. Hey, look at me.
看着我,快看着我
It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok.
会没事的,一定会没事的
This is useless.
这些都没用
All these grimoires.
这些魔法书里
There has to be something in here to keep elena
一定有方法能阻止埃琳娜
from becoming a vampire.
变成吸血鬼的
And we'll keep looking.
那我们就一直找
Until the last minute.
直到最后一刻
The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets.
随着满月将至,献祭仪式会分阶段完成
First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire.
先死的是狼人,然后是吸血鬼
Finally the doppelganger.
最后才是二重身
Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken.
埃琳娜一死,诅咒就会解除
Klaus will become hybrid.
克劳斯会变成混血
So when do we attack?
我们什么时候进攻
Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side.
埃琳娜的死会唤醒他被封印的狼人之性
He'll be vulnerable during the transformation.
在变身过程中他会变得虚弱
That's when Bonnie comes in.
那时候邦妮就要行动了
And you're sure bonnie will survive this?
你确定邦妮能活下来吗
If she can deliver him to the brink of death,
只要她能搞的他只剩下一口气
I'll finish the job myself.
剩下的我来了断
Damon.
达蒙
You're not going to like what I'm about to say.
你肯定不喜欢我要告诉你的事情
Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?
长话短说,献祭仪式开始了吗
It's happening.
开始了
I tried to stop it, but it got...Complicated.
我试图阻止,但情况变得...很复杂
We're sticking with the original plan.
我们按原计划行动
We're meeting Bonnie right now.
现在去找邦妮
He's got Jenna, Stefan.
他抓了珍娜,斯特凡
What?
什么
He's got Kathrine to lure her out of the house.
他让凯瑟琳把她骗出来了
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了,出了什么事
He's going to use her as the vampire in the ritual.
他要让她充当仪式中的吸血鬼
Oh, my god.
我的天
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I feel like myself... Only not.
我感觉自己...不是自己了
Everything is brighter.
所有东西都更加清晰了
The fire's hotter.
火也更热了
Part of me is terrified,
我身体里的一部分感到很害怕
But there's another part
但另一部分
of me that doesn't want to feel anything.
却拒绝感觉任何东西
Vampires can turn off the part that's human.
吸血鬼能关闭属于人类那部分的感觉
That's the part that hurts.
那才是最让人难过的部分
I'm gonna die, aren't I?
我快死了,是不是
No!
不会的
Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen.
珍娜,我不会让它发生的
I don't care what I have to do.
我不在乎要付出什么代价
Who's that?
那是谁
That must be the werewolf.
肯定是那个狼人
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I cast a spell to slow down your transformation.
我施了个咒以减缓你的变身速度
Your insides are trying to tear themselves free.
你体内的本性想要释放出来
Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature.
格丽塔,巫师本应维持自然的平衡
It's your duty to them to keep your curse sealed.
不让诅咒解封才是你的责任
My duty is to Klaus!
我的责任是帮助克劳斯
The new order.
建立新秩序
Glad to know I still have a dance partner.
真高兴我还有一个伙伴
Hello, my lovelies.
你们好啊,美人儿们
Are we ready?
都准备好了吗
Come on, get in here!
快点,快进来
Do you see anything?
看到什么没有
We're not safe here.
我们在这里不安全
If that thing wants in, it's getting in.
如果那个怪物想冲进来,就一定能进来
How did you even know what I was?
你是怎么知道我的真实身份的
I compelled you to forget!
我已经强迫你忘掉了
I was on vervain.
我喝了马鞭草
I faked forgetting so I could spy on you.
我假装全忘掉,这样我就能监视你
It was your mom's idea.
都是你妈妈的主意
Wait, my mom knows?!
等等,连我妈都知道了吗
Oh, my god. You told her.
天呐,是你告诉她的
Well, what'd she say?
那她怎么说
Your mom hates vampires. She grew up hating vampires.
你妈妈恨吸血鬼,她从小就恨着吸血鬼
She'll probably always hate vampires.
她或许永远都会憎恨吸血鬼
Well, what about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我能怎么样
Where does this leave us?
我们会怎么样
Stuck in this house.
困在这个房子里
Trying not to get mauled to death by our friend.
得想方设法别让自己朋友给咬死
Heard ya.
马上就来
Great. I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat.
好极了,正想着要去弄点吃的
Elena hasn't returned any of my calls for days.
埃琳娜很多天都没回我电话了
I need to see her.
我要见她
Well, you're a day late and a daughter short, John.
约翰,你来晚了一天,女儿已经没了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Klaus has her. Sacrifice goes down tonight.
克劳斯抓了她,祭祀就在今晚
How could you let that happen?
你怎么不阻止
You were supposed to keep her safe.
你们本该保证她的安全的
Wasn't that the sum total of your plan to keep her safe?
保她安全无恙不是你们的终极计划吗
She is safe. I fed her my blood.
她没事,我让她喝了我的血
You what?! When Klaus kills Elena
你说什么,如果克劳斯在祭祀中杀
In the sacrifice, she will come back to life.
了埃琳娜,她会复活的
Granted as the thing you hate most in the world,
成为你最深恶痛绝的东西
But no one really cares what you think.
不过根本没人在乎你怎么看
You do not want to mess with me right now.
你现在最好别惹我
You ruined her life. You know that, right?
你毁了她,你心知肚明,对吗
I know, John.
我知道,约翰
I took her choice, destroyed her future.
我让她别无选择,毁了她的将来
Trust me, I get it.
相信我,我很清楚
It actually gets worse.
事实上,还有比这更糟的
How could it possibly get any worse?
还有什么能比这还糟糕
I've got the moon stone.
我已经拿到月光石
I spent 500 years looking for this.
我费了500年的时间去找它
I hate to part with it.
我讨厌和它分开
The moon has passed its apex.
月已中天
Remember everything you need to do?
记住你要做的每件事了吗
I remember.
牢不可忘
Everything I did...
我所做的一切
I was just trying to help Tyler.
只是想要帮助泰勒
Are you Jules?
你是朱尔斯
I didn't want him to be alone!
我不希望他形只影单
Shall we?
可以开始了吗
Try reading.
在看什么呢
Emily Bennett's,
有关艾米莉·巴奈特的
this is a section on spells she did
这一节写她为我的先祖
for my ancestor Johnathan Gilbert.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特下的咒语
Yeah, I think she had a thing for him.
明白,我觉得她对他有意思
There's something on a resuscitative spell she was working on.
写了些她一直在研究的还阳咒
I saw that, too.
我也看了那段
She just didn't explain what it did, exactly.
她没解释它具体是怎么样的
Maybe Johnathan wrote about it in his journals.
或许乔纳森在他的日记里有写
You know, I can have Stefan bring them.
我可以叫斯特凡把它们带过来
Someone's here.
有人来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
嗨,你来干嘛
Elijah and Stefan are upstairs.
以利亚和斯特凡在楼上
You mind if I have a second with Jeremy?
你不介意我跟杰里米单独聊会吧
Sure, yeah. Of course.
当然,没问题
What's the matter?
什么事
Jeremy...
杰里米
Something's happened to Jenna.
珍娜出事了
Why did he take Jenna?
为什么抓了珍娜
A punishment for meddling.
是对搅局的惩罚
Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline.
克劳斯本来是要用泰勒和卡罗琳的
But Damon rescued them.
但是达蒙救了他们
Then we need to go.
那我们得马上出发
Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed.
现在就走,赶在珍娜成祭品之前
I can kill Klaus myself. Bonnie...
我有能力杀死克劳斯,邦妮
If you use that much power, you'll be dead.
如果你使用太多魔力,你会死的
We've already been through this.
我们已经试过了
It's not an option.
这个免谈
Neither is letting Jenna die.
让珍娜去死同样不行
Well, Stefan would agree with you.
当然,斯特凡对此毫无异义
We're going to offer another vampire.
我们准备用另一个吸血鬼交换
One that he'll want more.
他更想得到的那个
Me.
就是我
Tell me it's working.
告诉我这能行
It's working.
正在起作用
The day that the lawyers called to tell me
那天,当律师告诉我
that I was going to become your guardian,
我要成为你们的监护人时
you know what my first thought was?
你知道的第一反应是什么
Isn't there someone else who can do this?
难道就没别人能干这事了
Jenna, there was no one else
珍娜,除了你再没别人能帮
Who could have gotten me and Jeremy through all of that.
我和杰里米走出困境
It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you.
光是想想就几乎让我差点放弃照顾你们
But you didn't.
但你没有放弃
You put your entire life
你全心全意
on hold to help us.
照护我们
Look around, Elena.
回头看看,埃琳娜
I failed you. No.
我让你们失望了,不对
You didn't. I failed you.
你没有,是我让你失望了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Listen.
听着
Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt.
成为吸血鬼,虽然强化了你的内疚感
But it also makes you stronger and faster.
但也会让你更强壮,行动更迅速
You can fight back.
你可以反抗
I'm gonna get through this. I'll be ok.
我可以熬过去,我会没事的
I need you to believe that.
你要相信这一点
Promise me,
答应我
When you get the chance...
一旦有机会
Run.
就逃
Ok.
好
You don't think I killed him, do you?
我没杀了他吧,对不对
No.
没有
No. It takes a lot more than wooden bullets
没有,木子弹是没法
to kill a werewolf.
杀死狼人的
He's still out there somewhere.
他还在某个地方
Do you think my mom wants to kill me?
你觉得我妈妈想杀了我吗
I don't think your mom knows what to do with you.
我想你妈妈不知道该拿你怎么办
Yeah, well, I don't really know what to do with me, either.
是啊,我也不知道该拿我自己怎么办
What is it?
是什么
Wait.
等等
Don't. Don't shoot.
别,别开枪
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什么
Give me your that. What?
把那个给我,什么
Your jacket, take it off.
你的夹克,脱下来
Caroline.
卡罗琳
It's ok, it's ok.
好了,没事了
Bonnie did a locator spell.
邦妮施了个定位咒
They're at Steven's Quarry.
他们在史蒂文矿场
I'll head over there first
我先过去
and you'll follow with Bonnie when it's time.
你和邦妮到时候再过去
Just as the moon hits its final phase.
直到月亮将要落下时
She's to stay hidden until then.
她都不能露面
He cannot know that she's alive.
不能让他知道她还活着
You're very honorable.
你非常可敬
Are you?
你呢
Because this whole plan is, um,
因为这整个计划成败完全取决于
it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah.
你的诚信,以利亚
I won't fail you.
我不会让你失望的
Klaus is your brother.
克劳斯是你的兄弟
I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times.
我知道我曾几千次想杀了我的兄弟
I've never been able to.
但我从来做不到
Well, Klaus was not my only brother.
克劳斯不是我唯一的兄弟
I had siblings;
我还有兄弟姐妹
parents. I had a family.
有父母,有过一个家庭
Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one
几个世纪以来,克劳斯他们一个个得猎杀他们
and he took them from me.
把他们从我生命中带走
He scattered them across the seas
他把他们扔到海里
where their bodies couldn't be found.
他们的尸骨踪影全无
You want revenge.
你要复仇
Sometimes there's honor in revenge, Stefan.
有时复仇是靠得住的,斯特凡
I won't fail you.
我不会让你失望
Please end this.
请结束这一切吧
I brought the Gilbert journals.
我把吉尔伯特日记拿来了
I think I know the spell you're talking about.
我想我知道你在说的那道咒
Where's Damon?
达蒙在哪里
Upstairs. Alaric wanted to talk to him.
楼上,阿拉里克想跟他谈谈
He did what?!
他做了什么
He wasn't going to let Jenna die.
他不会让珍娜去死
We have a witch.
我们有个女巫
She kills Klaus.
她杀得了克劳斯
No one has to die!
没必要死人
Except for Bonnie.
不然邦妮会死
God, Stefan, damn it!
天哪,斯特凡,该死的
Hey, are you ok?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Well, that's my brother for you.
我弟弟是为了你
Always cleaning up my messes.
总是给我收拾残局
Hello, Jenna.
你好,珍娜
Let her go.
让她走
I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!
我知道我必须得死,但她不是
Careful.
小心点
Elena, don't. No, Jenna!
埃琳娜,不要,不,珍娜
We can't leave Jeremy without a family.
我们不能让杰里米没有家人
I followed your rules, I did everything that you asked.
我遵守你的规则,做你要求的每件事
I didn't run. Please.
我没有逃跑,求你了
Well, well.
好啊,好啊
I don't recall you being on the guest list.
我记得你没被邀请来此啊
I'm here to talk.
我是来跟你谈谈的
Very well, then.
那么很好
What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?
能为你效劳吗,塞尔瓦托先生
We found something in the Gilbert journals.
我们在吉尔伯特日记中发现了一些东西
Johnathan journaled the story of a mother
乔纳森记录了一个母亲
who called on Emily's services.
请求艾米莉帮忙的故事
The woman's baby was sick; dying.
那个女人的孩子生病快死了
Emily cast a spell that
艾米莉施了一道咒
would bind a woman's life force with her child.
可以将一个女人的生命力转移到孩子身上
Skip to the save Elena part.
直接说怎么救埃琳娜
Well, the child died, but the mother's life force
好,孩子死了,但母亲的生命力
flowed through her, restoring her to life.
流转回她体内,她又活过来了
We already know Elena's going to come back to life.
我们已经知道埃琳娜会再活过来
She'll be a vampire.
她会变成吸血鬼的
Not if her soul remains intact.
如果她的灵魂保存完好就不会了
Her soul, really?
她的灵魂,真的吗
You're going to put your faith in some act of god mumbo jumbo?
你要相信这种荒谬的上帝巫术吗
I refuse to let Elena become the thing
我决不能让埃琳娜变成吸血鬼
I've spent my life protecting her against.
我一生都在保护她不受吸血鬼的伤害
And you can call that god or mystical energy,
你可以说那是上帝,或者神秘力量
whatever you want, but yes...
随你怎么想,但没错
I'm putting my faith in it.
我要赌上这一把
What's going on?
怎么回事
II don't know.
我,我不知道
You can hear them.
你能听到他们的声音
You can hear anything.
你可以听到所有东西
Just focus on them.
把精力集中在他们身上
You don't need to kill Jenna.
你不用杀了珍娜
I'll take her place.
我来代替她
Oh, I don't know.
这我可说不好
I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women
我更欣赏三个女人一台戏
Three goddesses
三位女神
Sacrificed at nature's altar.
牺牲在大自然的祭坛上
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
I can'tI can't make it out.
我不行,我做不到
You can do this. Just relax. Focus.
你能做到的,放松,集中精力
Don't play games with me.
别跟我耍花样
You'll get what you want.
你会如愿以偿的
I can hear him. I hear Stefan.
我能听到他说话,我听到斯特凡的声音
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
You're quite the hero, aren't you?
你真是位大英雄啊,不是吗
I've heard that about you.
我早有耳闻
Just make the trade.
只要达成交易就行了
Me for Jenna.
我换珍娜
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
What is it?
他说什么
He wants to take my place.
他想代替我
How's Tyler doing?
泰勒怎么样了
Sleeping.
正睡着
He should better by morning.
他到早上应该就没事了
He just...he needs some rest.
他只是,他需要休息
Good.
很好
So this is your life now, huh?
所以说,这就是你现在过的生活了
Never a dull moment.
一点也不乏味
You know, these last few days with you have been
最近这几天跟你在一起
so great, and fun.
过的很精彩,很刺激
And so Caroline.
太有卡罗琳的范了
II thought that I might be able
我,我以为我能够
to get past this whole vampire thing.
把这些吸血鬼的事抛诸脑后
But you can.
你可以的
Matt...
马特
I don't know if I can, Caroline.
我不知道自己能不能做到,卡罗琳
Matt!
马特
I get it. This is your life now.
我了解了,这就是你现在的生活
You know what my life is, Car?
你知道我的生活是什么样的吗,卡尔
My life is an absentee mom.
我有个离家出走的妈妈
And a bunch of bills to pay,
一大堆的债务要还
and school, and a job,
要上学,要上班
and it sucks sometimes.
有时候真的很糟糕
But it's my life.
但这就是我的生活
And...
还有
I think that I just want to live it without all of this.
我只想摆脱掉这些好好过生活
Come on, Bonnie, we got a hybrid to kill.
快点吧,邦妮,还得去杀那个混血种
It's done.
好了
That's it?
就这样吗
Let's go.
我们出发吧
I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Wait, what do you mean?
等等,你什么意思
No, I'm coming. I need to be there.
不,我跟你们一起,我必须到那去
I need to make sure you guys are ok.
我得确保你们都没事
And who's going to make sure you're ok?
那谁保证你没事呢
I've got my own ring.
我有戒指
Look, I'm not taking no for an answer.
听着,我不会妥协的
Easy...Easy
放轻松,放轻松
Just go. I'll stay with him.
去吧,我会跟他待在一起
It's time. All right.
是时候了,好的
I got the weapons in the car.
我车里放了武器
Bonnie's the only weapon we need.
邦妮是我们唯一需要的武器
Bonnie! What is this?
邦妮,这是怎么回事
I can't put anyone else at risk.
我不能再让别人涉险
I can't stay here with Jenna out there!
我不能把珍娜丢在那里不管
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You can't do this! Damon?
你不能这样,达蒙
Sorry, buddy. She's right.
对不起,伙计,她说得没错
No! You can't do this.
不,你不能这样
Bonnie!
邦妮
Elena... I have to do something.
埃琳娜,我得做点什么
This can't happen. None of it.
不能这样,不可以
Quite the predicament.
情况窘迫了啊
You know, it's funny,
我说,真是有意思
all this talk about preserving family,
才说着保护家人的事
and here's Stefan,
斯特凡就来了
granting your wish.
要遂了你的心愿
Stefan...
斯特凡
It's okay.
没事的
Well.
好了
Who's it going to be, Elena?
埃琳娜,选谁呢
No.
不
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
There's actually no choice.
其实根本没得选
Aahh! No! Stefan!
不要,斯特凡
No!
不要
I have other plans for your boyfriend.
我留着你男友另有他用
I want him alive.
还不想让他死
But for now...
但现在
Whenever you're ready, Greta.
你准备好就开始,格丽塔
No.
不
Your turn. No, Jenna, no!
到你了,不,珍娜,不要
It's over, Elena.
一切都结束了,埃琳娜
I know what I have to do.
我知道我该怎么做
Jenna
珍娜
Just turn it off.
关掉你的感觉
Jenna.
珍娜
Turn it off.
关掉它
You won't be scared anymore.
就不会觉得害怕了
No! Jenna!
不要,珍娜
No.
不
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Are they going to kill him?
他们能杀了他吗
Yes.
能
It's time.
是时候了
Thank you, Elena.
谢谢你,埃琳娜
Ah, go to hell.
去死吧
No.
不
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
It's happening.
在转变了
Yes, yes!
太好了,太好了
No!
不可能
You were dead!
你已经死了
Wake up, Elena!
醒醒,埃琳娜
I need you to get her out of here!
我要你带她离开这儿
What about you?
那你呢
I'm not leaving until he's dead.
克劳斯不死,我是不会走的
Go.
快走
Elijah?
以利亚
Hello, brother.
你好呀,兄弟
In the name of our family, Niklaus...
以我们家族之名,尼克劳斯
I didn't bury them at sea!
我没有把他们海葬
Their bodies are safe.
他们的尸体现在很安全
If you kill me, you'll never find them.
杀了我的话,你就永远都找不到他们了
Elijah!
以利亚
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Elijah.
以利亚
I can take you to them.
我能带你去找他们
I give you my word... brother.
我向你保证,兄弟
Do it and I'll take you both out.
你敢这么做,我就把你们俩都杀了
You'll die. I don't care.
那你也会死,我不在乎
I'm sorry. No!
对不起,不
No!
不
We should have heard from them by now.
早该有他们的消息了
Did you read all this?
这些你都读过了吗
I did.
读过了
So you understand what happened to the child's mother
这么说你知道孩子复活之后
after the baby was brought back to life.
母亲的结局了
She saved her daughter.
她救了她的女儿
She found peace.
得以安息了
John...
约翰
I need you to give this to Elena for me.
我要你替我把这个交给埃琳娜
And also this.
还有这个
Oh, hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
Take care of each other.
照顾好彼此
Please.
拜托了
I think they're here!
我想是他们回来了
If you come back as a vampire,
要是你醒过来变成了吸血鬼
I'll stake you myself.
我就亲手刺死你
So don't do it.
所以千万不要
Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever.
因为我无法面对你永远恨我
How is she?
她怎么样了
I don't know yet.
还不知道
What about Jenna?
珍娜呢
No.
不
I'm sorry, Jeremy.
我很遗憾,杰里米
Elena!
埃琳娜
What happened?
发生什么事了
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样了
I feel fine.
感觉还不错
Ooh, yeah, you got shot.
对,你中枪了
But it's healing.
但伤口在愈合了
You were right.
你说得没错
I shouldn't have come home.
我不应该回来的
No, you just...
不,是你
should have never left.
当初就不该离开
And you shouldn't leave again.
如今也是
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
This is the second time I've tried to kill you.
我可是两次试图杀掉你
Well, no friendship is perfect.
哪有完美的友谊呢
Matt broke up with me.
马特和我分手了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, well, you know,
没事儿,我说
instead of just bailing on me again,
不用再次不告而别
you could just say...
你只要说句
"Thank you, Caroline,"
卡罗琳,谢谢你
"for taking care of me.
这么照顾我
And I'm sorry that I tried to chow down on you again."
很抱歉又差点拿你当点心"
Come here.
过来
Ohh. Easy.
慢点
Thank you, Caroline.
卡罗琳,谢谢你
For taking care of me.
这么照顾我
You're welcome.
不客气
We all set?
都搞定了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Plenty of room with the Gilbert family plot,
吉尔伯特家族墓地还挺宽敞的
and I compelled two of the grave diggers
我强迫了两个掘墓人
to do the dirty work.
来出苦力
How's she doing?
她怎么样
She lost the only parents she had.
她仅有的长辈也不在了
She's in shock.
她吓坏了
I'm almost ready.
我快好了
Take your time.
不急
John wanted me to give you this.
约翰想让我把这个给你
And this.
还有这个
Jeremy...
杰里米
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry that you've lost so many people.
我很抱歉让你失去了那么多亲人
I still have you.
我还有你
"Elena..."
埃琳娜
"It's no easy task being an ordinary parent"
作为一名平凡的父亲要面对非凡的女儿
"to an extraordinary child."
真的不容易
"I failed in that task."
我做得不好
And because of my prejudices, I failed you."
"因为我的偏见,我辜负了你"
"I'm haunted by"
我时常想
"how things might have played out differently"
或许事情可以另一种结局
if I'd been more willing to hear your side of things."
只怪我当时不愿多听听你的想法"
"For me, it's the end."
于我,此即终点
"For you, a chance to grow old and someday do better"
于你却是良机,得以成长,有朝一日
"with your own child than I did with mine."
做一名比我出色的家长
It's for that child that I give you my ring."
这枚戒指就是交给你的孩子的"
"I don't ask for your forgiveness"
我不奢望得到你的原谅
"or for you to forget."
也不请求你忘记
"I ask only that you believe this."
我只要求你相信
"Whether you are now reading this as a human"
无论你读到这封信时是人类
"or as a vampire,"
还是吸血鬼
"I love you all the same."
我对你的爱不会变
"As I've always loved you, and always will."
一如既往,直到永远
John."
约翰
We're going to head back to the house.
我们要回到那屋子里去了
I think I'll skip the coffee and tea cakes.
我想茶话会我就不去了
Damon, she needs us right now.
达蒙,她现在需要我们
All of us.
谁都不能少
And then what's the plan, Stefan?
接下来又有什么计划,斯特凡
The curse is broken.
诅咒被解除了
How does one go about killing
怎么才杀得了
an allpowerful wolf vamp
一个无所不能的吸血狼人
and his twofaced older brother?
和他虚伪的哥哥
I have no idea.
我不知道
You need to get an idea. Fast.
你必须知道,要尽快
I'm not going to let Elena lose anybody else.
我不会再让埃琳娜痛失所爱了
I wouldn't make any promises, brother.
我可没法保证,弟弟
What's that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
It's actually more of a nip, really,
实际上不过是含了一下
But there it is.
但,你看
We'll find something.
我们会想出办法的
A cure.
能治好的
There's no cure, Stefan.
治不好的,斯特凡
We kept Elena human, right?
我们没让埃琳娜变成吸血鬼,不是吗
We found the way when there was no way.
柳暗花明又一村
I will do this.
我会想出办法的
You want to do something for me?
你真想为我做点什么吗
Keep this from Elena.
别告诉埃琳娜
Last thing she needs is another grave to mourn.
不能让她再对着另一座新坟哀伤了