Destroy it, the way I know you always wanted to.
毁了它 我知道你一直想这么做
I found you, and I don't need it anymore.
我找到了你 我就不再需要它了
I chose it once.
我曾经选择了它
Now I choose you.
现在我选择你
It's remarkable.
真不可思议
By the power of the darkness, I command thee... Dark one.
以黑暗的力量 我命令你 黑暗者
You're trying to control me.
你想控制我
I command thee, Dark one!
我命令你 黑暗者
You're not my son.
你不是我儿子
You're not Baelfire.
你不是比尔菲
Papa, why would you say that?
爸爸 你为什么那么说
I'm just trying to use your power to help us. Enough!
我是想用你的力量帮助我们 够了
It's over, Booth, or whoever you are.
别装了 布兹 不管你是谁
My son would never try to use me, and he would know that this knife cannot harness any magic in this world
我儿子永远不会想要利用我 他也该知道这把刀无法驾驭这个世界的任何魔法
because there is no magic in this world.
因为这个世界没有魔法
That's why he chose this place.
所以他才选择了这里
He didn't want me... dabbling.
他不想让我再施魔法