Are you sure we should be doing this?
你确定我们应该这么做吗?
You're not scared, are you?
你没怕,对吗?
No, old crips. You've seen dead anywhere else?
没有,老瘸子。你见过死人么?
I smell a gust of wind. We should have brought a torch.
怎么突然一阵风吹过。早知道我们应该拿火炬的。
Handy? Yes. What are we looking for?
自制了一个?是的。我们要找什么?
Bring your torch over here.
把你的火炬照到那。
We're breaking into someone's grave?
我们闯入别人的墓地了?
We're too late. I think someone has already broken out.
太晚了。他破石而出了。
Tristan de Bois was the brother of Ygraine, Uther's wife.
特里斯坦.德布阿是乌瑟妻子伊格雷恩的兄弟。
Arthur's mother?
亚瑟的母亲?
Ygraine died in child birth. He blamed Uther and came to the gates of Camelot and challenged him to single combat.
伊格雷恩在生亚瑟的时候离开人世了。他认为这是乌瑟的错,所以只身来到卡梅洛特城向乌瑟挑战一对一。
Uther won. But in his dying breath Tristan cursed Camlot to one day suffer his return. I thought it was a rambling from a dying man.
乌瑟赢了。但特里斯坦在临死之前下咒终有一天卡梅洛特城会迎来复仇。我以为这是临死者的胡话。
Men don't just rise up from the dead though, no matter how angry they are.
不管一个人有多少怨恨都不可能复活。
It's my guess we're dealing with a wraith. A wraith?
我猜要对付的是个亡灵。亡灵?
The spirit of a dead man conjured from grave.
一个死人的灵魂从坟墓里被召唤出来。