Pickett...
皮克特...
Something invisible's been wreaking havoc around Fifth Avenue.
有个隐形的家伙在第五大道搞破坏
You may wanna check out Macy's department store.
你们可以去梅西百货商场看看
Might help with what you're looking for.
也许是你们要找的东西
Dougal. One last thing.
杜戈尔 最后一件事
There's a Mr. Graves who works at MACUSA.
魔法国会里有位格雷夫斯先生
I was wondering what you knew of his background.
不知道你了不了解他的背景
You ask a lot of questions, Mr. Scamander.
你问题可真多 斯卡曼德先生
That can get you killed.
好奇害死猫
MACUSA are coming!
魔法国会的人来了
You tipped them off!
你竟敢泄密
Sorry, Mr. Gnarlak...
抱歉了 纳尔拉克先生
Reminds me of my foreman!
看到他就让我想起我的工头
What are you doin? Credence?
你在做什么 克雷登斯
Where'd you get this?
你在哪找到的这个
Give it back, Credence. It's just a toy!
还给我 克雷登斯 那只是个玩具
What is this?
怎么回事
Ma... I am not your Ma!
妈 我不是你妈
Your mother was a wicked, unnatural woman!
你妈是个邪恶的 不正常的女人
It was mine. Modesty...
那是我的 莫德丝蒂
What is this?
怎么回事